PDA

View Full Version : Tips on how to up colleague with bf?

armour88
16-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if any if you have tips on how to up colleagues with bf? I get it that don't eat where you shit comments will come but I'm sure there are bros here who would have great tips

andthenhor
16-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if any if you have tips on how to up colleagues with bf? I get it that don't eat where you shit comments will come but I'm sure there are bros here who would have great tips

1. be good friend with her
2. Find opportunity to dine/lunch/go home/go work together
3. Ensure you treat her good, not good until turn off. But just treat her somewhat special. But hold Ur horse.
4. Make sure she like u back.
5. Find excuses/reason to meet outside work for drinks ect.
6. Last but not least, make sure you urself have some standard, and not say those totally CMI one.
Good luck

sexcision
16-08-2017, 10:13 PM

For a moment there, I tot you are a girl asking how to up a male colleague with your boyfriend, as in 3p lol

armour88
16-08-2017, 10:15 PM
For a moment there, I tot you are a girl asking how to up a male colleague with your boyfriend, as in 3p lol

Lolol. I re-read my post and it does sound wrong. Hahahah

ddog
16-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Why want up colleague with bf? if want snatch BF off colleague, use boyfriend destroyer methods.
If up colleague with BF, that is lowdown no dignity.

tinglerz
16-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Beware of karma ya bro...:)

bavaria
17-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Beware of karma ya bro...:)

Wait the colleague bf found out and will most likely whack TS . :eek:

Ali86
17-08-2017, 05:14 PM
I think u shld find out who is the girl's bf first..scarly is ur boss or ur brother then hosei

sammyboyfor
17-08-2017, 05:20 PM

How would you like it if someone "upped" your girlfriend?

hi2u
17-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Whether or not does she want to do that is another matter.
It takes commitment to remain faithful in relationship, so if she has the commitment towards her currently bf, well, good luck to TS :)

armour88
17-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Great tips from some bros. But I see most people seem to be dissing the idea of it. Obviously its not ethical to do it, but if presented the chance and opportunity open to you, are you telling me that you will think 'what if someone upped my girlfriend?' 'What if the bf found out and hantum me?' while you and the girl are kissing or doing more?

andthenhor
17-08-2017, 07:08 PM

Affair is everywhere and on the up.

tinglerz
17-08-2017, 09:23 PM

This is what my whole point of karma is all about bro hahaha

FreebiezWanker
17-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Great tips from some bros. But I see most people seem to be dissing the idea of it. Obviously its not ethical to do it, but if presented the chance and opportunity open to you, are you telling me that you will think 'what if someone upped my girlfriend?' 'What if the bf found out and hantum me?' while you and the girl are kissing or doing more?

Would love to fuck your wife or GF if presented with the opportunity too.

ibanezjem555
17-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Don't potong jalan, that's bros-in-arms golden rule.
If she quarrel & dump him and fall on top of you, that is different story :D

Many single targets everywhere left right centre, why stir trouble for other happy couple ?

joncheong
17-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Check if she is lacking attention from her bf, if so, show her concern and see her reaction, if so, find chance to lunch with her alone and send her to and fro home-office....ladies love attention from guys trust me, even more so if she has been feeling neglected, regarding upping her, best if on biz trip...only two of you...the world is yours already......have some wine with her in either one's room...rest is history...:D

thickhead
17-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Why so complicated?
You should ask: Tips on how to up colleague

Of course, bros here will then tell you all the tips and inevitably, some will advise you special attention in those cases whereby the girl is attached ...

Anyway, are you asking this because yoou likke a colleague who is attached OR
you get a kick upping those with boyfriend?

:-) TH

armour88
17-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Bro thickhead, I think is more of the former, I'm not into only girls who has bf.

thickhead
17-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Bro thickhead, I think is more of the former, I'm not into only girls who has bf.

OIC. This is not a good situation for you. But love is blind. Or Lust is blind in your case :-D

If I say good luck to you, then it is bad luck to the girl's bf.

Maybe I should say Good Luck to your female colleague. Great to have 2 guys going after her :-)

MoeLanYong
17-08-2017, 11:41 PM
If an attached girl can be seduced by her colleague, she deserves to go. I lost my first gf to her colleague. Found another super chio one whose love for me is unshakeable. Married her. Better this way. So happy now.

TS,
I am not saying what you do is right. It is wrong. Just telling those who lost partners, dont fret.

Lorres
17-08-2017, 11:55 PM
6. Last but not least, make sure you urself have some standard, and not say those totally CMI one.
Good luck
Something that rings true, deserves repeat mention to some of us (be it guy or girl).

otamay
19-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Curious TS managed to up your colleague?

armour88
19-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Not yet :( she go holiday with her bf next week. Guess no more chance

Rickey
19-08-2017, 12:32 PM
If an attached girl can be seduced by her colleague, she deserves to go. I lost my first gf to her colleague. Found another super chio one whose love for me is unshakeable. Married her. Better this way. So happy now.

TS,
I am not saying what you do is right. It is wrong. Just telling those who lost partners, dont fret.
Totally agree wif Bro MoeLanYong on tis ...:)

hhlover
19-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Y must play wit fire n worst of all.. it might destroy ur career if the colleague bf go your company n make a big fuss..
Need a pussy.. no gf.. geylang, online, MP.. jus little money tat all u need to spend..
Be smart, play smart..

Lorres
19-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Y must play wit fire n worst of all.. it might destroy ur career if the colleague bf go your company n make a big fuss..
Need a pussy.. no gf.. geylang, online, MP.. jus little money tat all u need to spend..
Be smart, play smart..
Exactly Bro. Lol. TS asking for trouble.
If visit GL enough, one will have a list of gals of different style.
Sometimes at work, at lunch, at club, at whereever, one might see a girl you dying to fuck. Why wait? Talk to her, and if she reject your advances, then go fuck her (somewhat) lookalike at GL!
The next time see her again, just give her that "I like how we fuck that night" kindda look. Lol !

phantomboyz
20-08-2017, 12:52 AM
If you wish to prolong your career in the company or industry , better dont eat and shit on same place.

conquer
20-08-2017, 03:04 AM
If you wish to prolong your career in the company or industry , better dont eat and shit on same place.

Probably TS already has billions of dollars in his bank account, which he gives no shit to the paycheque he receives every month. :)

Mr Banana
20-08-2017, 03:44 PM

I agree totally...if really bth, go GL find WL that look similar to her and imagine it's her.
60% resemblance can already. Once you do and system clear, your lust for your colleague should subside.
What you experience seems more like lust than like.

Who knows? Maybe the lookalike can shag better than your colleague?

Rexton
20-08-2017, 04:51 PM

TS,

Agreed with you bro :)

peregrene
21-08-2017, 02:35 PM
I personally would not do it.