PDA

View Full Version : Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Helped my friend to loan a car, I'm a first timer on such matter and I thought it shouldn't be an issue as he paid for the rental.
After some time, the car rental company called me and ask me go down to their office to verify some matter.
When I reached, they told me there's repair fees to be paid to them and showEd me a list with lots of ticks.
I ran through the list, got damages like scratches, paint, brake pads and signal and many others I can't really understand as I'm not savvy on car, total about 13k.
Afterwards I request to check the car and the car was really in a bad state, got a few long scratches and bends. The rest was as per the list like brake have to step harder and signal light spoil on one side.
Then we went back to the office to discuss about this and I called my friend asking why got this damage etc and ask him to come down to settle with them. My friend agreed to come down but in the end told me some reason that he couldn't come today and will go settle with the car company another day.

After few days, I thought everything settled already then I recieve a call from the car rental company that they require me to pay the repair cost.

I told them that I'm not the one rented it and my friend was the one renting it so he should be the one that pays it but then they told me that the registered borrower is me and if I dont pay, they will send debt collectors to my house.

After which I tried to call my friend to settle but he MIA away from me and I have no ways to contact him as I only have his handphone number but no address and our common friend don't know either.

Now... out of fear that they will come my house, I told them I will pay them but obviously I can't pay upfront so much 13k to them so I just paid $1000 to them and ask them if the rest can be via instalment, they told me ok at the start but suddenly one day I go home I saw debt collection letter informing me that I have to pay the balance $12k asap.
I went to make a police report and inform them that I wasn't the one that rent the car physically so I wish that the car rental company will stop coming after me.
But apparently, it doesn't help and they told me to stop shirking responsibility and pay this up else they will keep sending people to my place.

Now, any expert can help me on how to settle this matter as they want me to pay $6k for two month to settle this? Is there any ways that I can avoid paying this? My parent does not know about this and if they know it, I'm gonna get in deep shit and probably chase me out of the house for causing such trouble as we're not on that good term recently.

Urgently need expert to teach me how to settle this and prevent them from coming my house again before my parents know! PM me or what also can please!!!!!

ah rat
16-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Ts, Why can't your friend rent a car.And why must you help him to rent a car.
Since your friend used the car.Ask your friend to go to settle the repair cost.

jake1
16-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Helped my friend to loan a car, I'm a first timer on such matter and I thought it shouldn't be an issue as he paid for the rental.
After some time, the car rental company called me and ask me go down to their office to verify some matter.
When I reached, they told me there's repair fees to be paid to them and showEd me a list with lots of ticks.
I ran through the list, got damages like scratches, paint, brake pads and signal and many others I can't really understand as I'm not savvy on car, total about 13k.
Afterwards I request to check the car and the car was really in a bad state, got a few long scratches and bends. The rest was as per the list like brake have to step harder and signal light spoil on one side.
Then we went back to the office to discuss about this and I called my friend asking why got this damage etc and ask him to come down to settle with them. My friend agreed to come down but in the end told me some reason that he couldn't come today and will go settle with the car company another day.

After few days, I thought everything settled already then I recieve a call from the car rental company that they require me to pay the repair cost.

I told them that I'm not the one rented it and my friend was the one renting it so he should be the one that pays it but then they told me that the registered borrower is me and if I dont pay, they will send debt collectors to my house.

After which I tried to call my friend to settle but he MIA away from me and I have no ways to contact him as I only have his handphone number but no address and our common friend don't know either.

Now... out of fear that they will come my house, I told them I will pay them but obviously I can't pay upfront so much 13k to them so I just paid $1000 to them and ask them if the rest can be via instalment, they told me ok at the start but suddenly one day I go home I saw debt collection letter informing me that I have to pay the balance $12k asap.
I went to make a police report and inform them that I wasn't the one that rent the car physically so I wish that the car rental company will stop coming after me.
But apparently, it doesn't help and they told me to stop shirking responsibility and pay this up else they will keep sending people to my place.

Now, any expert can help me on how to settle this matter as they want me to pay $6k for two month to settle this? Is there any ways that I can avoid paying this? My parent does not know about this and if they know it, I'm gonna get in deep shit and probably chase me out of the house for causing such trouble as we're not on that good term recently.

Urgently need expert to teach me how to settle this and prevent them from coming my house again before my parents know! PM me or what also can please!!!!!

Already pmed you.

Suchos
16-08-2017, 08:42 AM
TS, you are lying.

You are the one who rent the car and your friend is driving it.

Upon the return of the vehicle, the rental company will check the company and have you sign some documents. You have to be present upon the completetion of all documents.

I rented a car before so the procedure is pretty much the same.

Anyway, i guess you cannot handle the situation so you hope some good samaritian will come to your aid.

screwu
16-08-2017, 08:57 AM
TS better you get advice from a lawyer. To me it is a
a civil case. On the part of the debt collectors... the
same lawyer can help.

Hope your matter does not escalate

andthenhor
16-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Ts, you looking to chat up people and borrow money to return the money? I personally dun think such a naive adult exist to do what you do.

MoeLanYong
16-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Something fishy about your story. One, nobody is so stupid to sign for a car for someone he hardly knows. You are not rich. You don't even have $13k. So why you go sign for a car for someone else?? Why can't your friend sign for it himself? For someone like you to write so eloquently and yet do such a stupid thing boggles the mind. Two, car companies are not loan sharks. They do not get debt collectors to settle matters. They engage lawyers. You will get several letters of demand to pay, failing which you will be hauled to court. You are not telling something.

naemlo
16-08-2017, 09:55 AM

13k is alot.... u might want to get someone who knows about car to verify the bill... example, brake pads are wear n tear, why will u need to pay for them?

U dunno your friend well n u willing to rent a car for him? Guess either your friend has no driving license, a very new driver or u were hidding some details.... anyway, u signed the doc, u bear the responsibility.

U can now only dispute the repair costs. Get someone or send the car to a workshop to assess the damage. These rental companies not all, are blood suckers when u return the car. A lot bad reviews on these companies in the internet.

Barbedwire5
16-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Insurance cover?
If 13K, insurance should be covering the excess?

sta1100
16-08-2017, 10:01 AM

you don;t know this guy well donlt know where he stay and you rent a car using your name for him to drive, for sure the car company will go after you.

naemlo
16-08-2017, 10:02 AM
They do not get debt collectors to settle matters. They engage lawyers. You will get several letters of demand to pay, failing which you will be hauled to court. You are not telling something.

There are legal debt collectors in Singapore. My company pays monthly to a debt collector company... anytime just activate them to collect debt as low as $1. They will take a percentage of the $1 but of cause it is stupid to go after $1 :D Going to lawyer is the very last option cause it is costly.

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Ok maybe I didn't add in further.

I rented the car, it was supposed to be returned in a month, all I need to do was just to go down to the company, check the car, sign the documents and leave with the car.
From which, I proceed to pass my friend the car in the evening as he's busy.
Of course, he did pay me a small amount as to get this done.
As for returning the car, I wasn't in the country and the return of the car was done at much later stage about extra 1 month from the supposed return date. Which I assumed it's because of my friend agreement with the company for extension which I also strongly believe can be done via bank transfer.
Right from the start till the end, I did not had any dealings with the company besides collecting car and when they asked me down to tell me the damage.
And no, I'm not seeking for any kind soul to repay for me. I was told that sbf got lots of experienced individuals who are savvy with lots of matter and thus here I am and I'm only seeking for advise can you read it?

naemlo
16-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Insurance cover?
If 13K, insurance should be covering the excess?

Unless it is an accident else insurance company will look at u blindly.

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 10:06 AM
I'm a real car noob I just pass my driving early this year.
As to why I'm agreeable to rent for my friend, you can clearly see its money motivated and thinking I've nothing to lose just by going down to collect, why not?
I'm not earning a good figure and I didn't have much savings as well so what's there for me to worry about when I can make extra money from it?

impossible
16-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Sorry TS, I have to pour cold water on you.

Assuming what you shared is the truth, imo I find u just plain stupid without realizing the consequences behind.

Good luck anyway.

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Please don't PM me selling me your advise people! If I can buy your advise, I'd have just simply pay it off and count my bad luck.

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Need serious advise on how to reach a settlement with them so that they won't harass me at my place.
Apparently police report can't do anything at all.
The thing is that they agreed to lend my friend and I'm just there doing the paperwork why are they chasing after me instead of going to look for my friend who was the one that strikes the deal with them.

sexcision
16-08-2017, 10:10 AM
I had an accident previously and damaged front bonet pretty bad. 1/3 of it flatten only engin left unscratched but still need to repair the engine mounting. This repair cost 15k. I am wondering if its just scratches and bumpers damaged why it cost 13k? Obviously its overcharged. Spray paintimg the whole car only cost 2k?
Anyway I agree with other brothers here, u seems to be hiding many details. Or u rented a super car?

naemlo
16-08-2017, 10:10 AM
I'm not earning a good figure and I didn't have much savings as well so what's there for me to worry about when I can make extra money from it?

Cent wise, dollar foolish......

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Sorry TS, I have to pour cold water on you.

Assuming what you shared is the truth, imo I find u just plain stupid without realizing the consequences behind.

Good luck anyway.
I'd say I trust friends and expect the same loyalty treatment to be rendered back to me as I did have bad times and friends helped me so why can't I help such a simple matter too to show my loyalty as well.
There are too many people who are always doubting their friends and in the end, when things happened they always say they would've helped but when things really happened, they were actually finding excuses to avoid what they could've done within their means.
You can say I'm stupid but if you were my friend you'd say I'm loyal and steady.

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 10:26 AM
I had an accident previously and damaged front bonet pretty bad. 1/3 of it flatten only engin left unscratched but still need to repair the engine mounting. This repair cost 15k. I am wondering if its just scratches and bumpers damaged why it cost 13k? Obviously its overcharged. Spray paintimg the whole car only cost 2k?
Anyway I agree with other brothers here, u seems to be hiding many details. Or u rented a super car?

Is a volkswagen passat. The only known one to me is the signal, brake, scratches and bends.
As for the other theres plenty which I don't understand like the front bonnet where they open up and show me lots of things that I don't understand.
I don't drive and Im really nuts about car besides driving it. The thing is I suspect that they see me as a newbie and they want to anyhow charge those component that I don't know and it doesn't reflect good of me that I seems really blur to them on all these so they probably think they can makan me.

MoeLanYong
16-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Need serious advise on how to reach a settlement with them so that they won't harass me at my place.
The thing is that they agreed to lend my friend and I'm just there doing the paperwork why are they chasing after me instead of going to look for my friend who was the one that strikes the deal with them.

You are a rare breed. A true himbo. By signing, you struck the deal, not your friend. You were greedy. You wanted to profit from the deal. Yet, you are not smart. My advice is simple. One, pay the price for your greed. In this case, $13,000. Two, let your parents scold. You are fortunate they still want to teach you, and you really have a lot to learn. Three, don't anyhow make friends. Four, there is no free lunch in life. You got screwed. You are damn lucky it is only $13,000. If someone offered me a free ride, I would have totalled the damn car. You do know Sg cars are the most expensive on planet Earth right?

wantedbryan
16-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Is a volkswagen passat. The only known one to me is the signal, brake, scratches and bends.
As for the other theres plenty which I don't understand like the front bonnet where they open up and show me lots of things that I don't understand.
I don't drive and Im really nuts about car besides driving it. The thing is I suspect that they see me as a newbie and they want to anyhow charge those component that I don't know and it doesn't reflect good of me that I seems really blur to them on all these so they probably think they can makan me.

Go google and youtube about name of basic car parts. you so blur they will take you as money tree. everything can be learn if you are willing to.
And remember being steady and loyal will not get you very far in life at the end of the day you will be the one losing out.

sky_liner2
16-08-2017, 10:50 AM
You are a rare breed. A true himbo. By signing, you struck the deal, not your friend. You were greedy. You wanted to profit from the deal. Yet, you are not smart. My advice is simple. One, pay the price for your greed. In this case, $13,000. Two, let your parents scold. You are fortunate they still want to teach you, and you really have a lot to learn. Three, don't anyhow make friends. Four, there is no free lunch in life. You got screwed. You are damn lucky it is only $13,000. If someone offered me a free ride, I would have totalled the damn car. You do know Sg cars are the most expensive on planet Earth right?

TS, you signed the paper and collected the car, the rental company will of course look for you regardless who drive it or return it. During my time, when you are fresh new driver, you are not allowed to rent a car within the first year. Also, what if your friend rent the car and do something illegal? SPF will be knocking at your door.

maxsee
16-08-2017, 11:00 AM
The only thing u can do is pay up....nothing else u can do...if u refuse to pay up...u will have to wait for the debt collectors to come knock on ur door and face the music. Worse come to worse summon the police if they get too rowdy. And then see how it goes.

As for the 13k repairs, it is obviously inflated. But this is how a lot of rental companies earn their $$$. It is not from ur daily rental but when u return them the vehicles. Finding little faults here and there and inflating the amount u need to pay.

A friend of mine told me that use to drive for uber told me that after returning the car to the company he rented from for 2 months. He was ask to pay more then 4k just for minor little scratches.

Basically u are toast...G_G :o

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Is there any way I can negotiate with them for instalment and not coming to my place to make hoohaa?
I can't afford to pay 6k a month definitely but 300 a month is still ok but they're not willing to accede to it.
Can any expert please help on how to settle them down first to not coming my place?
I know I shouldn't have been greedy to earn extra money for signing some stupid shit but it's definitely more of helping a bro than for the money itself even though money does play a part.
Really need to stop them from coming my place again and it's so embarrassing!

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 11:01 AM
The only thing u can do is pay up....nothing else u can do...if u refuse to pay up...u will have to wait for the debt collectors to come knock on ur door and face the music. Worse come to worse summon the police if they get too rowdy. And then see how it goes.

As for the 13k repairs, it is obviously inflated. But this is how a lot of rental companies earn their $$$. It is not from ur daily rental but when u return them the vehicles. Finding little faults here and there and inflating the amount u need to pay.

A friend of mine told me that use to drive for uber told me that after returning the car to the company he rented from for 2 months. He was ask to pay more then 4k just for minor little scratches.

Basically u are toast...G_G :o

he paid or he managed to be excused from it?

maxsee
16-08-2017, 11:06 AM
He paid the amount...pawn the wife jewellery and swear off from driving for uber and drove a Cab instead.

There is no way u can run away from it. Coz all this car rental companies are in cahoot with legalised loan companies ( Legalised loanshark i call them )

The claim amount is inflated....actual repair might cost less then 3-4k.

Anyway for ur case, u will have to find that 12k to pay them before things go out of hand. :o

wangzzz
16-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Is TS able to seek help from CASE?

maxsee
16-08-2017, 11:17 AM
There is nothing CASE can do....coz everything in black and white....:(

shorttime
16-08-2017, 11:33 AM
i will suggest you ask for the breakdown of the repairs, take the photo condition of the item listed in repairs.

go through the list, see which are the wear and tear parts. wear and tear are not your responsibility.

then go to another workshop for quotation to compare the prices.

Suchos
16-08-2017, 11:33 AM
If bumper inside chui, all worst case I quote 6-7k.

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Looks like I really up lorry already from the reply thus far.

Newbie007
16-08-2017, 11:44 AM

Hey bro. Once you sign the documents. There's nothing pretty much to do cause you have agreed to their terms and conditions.

Either u pay for it. Or get the bastard who leave u in this mess to pay.

shorttime
16-08-2017, 11:44 AM

not seeing the condition of the car and the list of repairs for $13k, nobody can advise you.

Your priority is to verify the repair cost of S$ 13k if it is inflated. Why is it S$13k? We don't even know how old is the car.

watever1
16-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Let me simplify this so it will be more palatable/ easier to digest

Akin to loan shark, you go to them, loan $50, you return them $50. Regardless you loan on behalf of your friend, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother (you get the drift), you return $50.

You sign the papers from the rental company, the liability lies on you - the well being of the car and stuff. Too bad, your friend trashed the car but that's not the rental company's issue. Point is, you sign the papers so in legal terms, you rented the car and they expect the same condition when you return the car.

Now, let me breakdown the charges for you (what model and year is the passat?)
1. Signal lights
- if its bulb, its between $8-$12 per piece (estimated). If its cracked signal light covers which is part of the headlamp assembly, good luck, figures should be floating between $400 - $800 for a pair

2. Brake pads
- a pair should float around $60 for OEM ones, $120 - $180 for a reasonable one and $200ish for a pair of good ones. Its a passat, not a GTR.

3. Scratches
- this had been pointed out by others, figures floating between $800 (if you still can find those who paint the whole car under open air ones) or $1600 - $2000. This is well enough to cover the entire car for scratches

4. Bends?
- Fender bender I guess? Front and rear, OEM ones before paintwork should be $400 but if its original ones, this can go up to $1000 (different quality of PU plastic)

EVEN if i add the above up (assuming worst case scenario), it should be $4000.

For the balance of $9000, I am guessing,
1. frontal collision, which involves leaking/ damage radiator
2. frontal collision, impact beam
3. frontal collision, radiator fan
4. frontal collision, bonnet
5. damaged interior trimmings
6. side fender, both side dented
7. rear collision, dented bumper + bonnet

What I had listed above, if this is a close to scrap passat, your friend must have close to destroying the entire car. If this is the newer age passat, maybe, and factory might had quoted them a lump sum to restore the car.

TS, no need to look for lawyer, police or any law enforcement. Like I said, you sign the papers and the liability is on you regardless who drove the vehicle. Best is to approach your parents and speak to them.

maxsee
16-08-2017, 11:48 AM
I am quite certain that they will not allow other car workshop to fix the car for u as well. They are all in cahoots with one another. It will be their designated workshop and nothing else if i am not wrong. But u can always try asking them :o

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Yes that's why I say it really looks like I'm upping the lorry already from the way you all say it as I was the one who kumgong go sign the paper.
Not that telling my parents will help anything, they don't have much money either and I'm supposed to be contributing to the household monthly but I'm always late 2 months.
What other ways can I stop them from coming my house is the main concern for me!
Even if I'm willing to pay, they're not willing to accept small amount over a long period.
Very ridiculous!

maxsee
16-08-2017, 11:56 AM
There is absolutely no way u can stop them from coming to ur house. ZERO....u either wait till they come up to make a huge din and call the police or ask ur parents to come up with 12k to pay up. Simple as that. :(

There is no way u can escape from being labelled as the house that own "Legalised" loansharks money. :o

U will just have to accept the fact that all ur neighbours will know about this. :o

naemlo
16-08-2017, 11:59 AM
What other ways can I stop them from coming my house is the main concern for me!
Even if I'm willing to pay, they're not willing to accept small amount over a long period.
Very ridiculous!

If my company, I also dun bother to let u pay by monthly. It is within my rights to collect full amount.

Go and nego. and prepare the money. No other alternative. Else everyday n night, the debt collector will be by your door, demanding for money. Your whole neighborhood will know u owe money :D Police can't protect u, if the debt collector is working according to the legal procedures. Good luck.

wangzzz
16-08-2017, 12:00 PM
TS, I phoned CASE.
Suggest you bring all your docs to consult them.
Try. Dont give up.
They are close at 4pm.
Go now!

sky_liner2
16-08-2017, 12:02 PM
There is nothing CASE can do....coz everything in black and white....:(

Can TS bring the car to another workshop and do the repair?

maxsee
16-08-2017, 12:06 PM
I am quite certain they won't allow TS to bring the car to another workshop to fix...One very good example is the car rental company working with Uber...Wun be stating names....They basically say they have their own workshop for repairs. And charge u whatever amount they want. That is how my friend uber rental car end up paying 4k for the tiniest scratches which is barely visible. :D

All this car rental companies dun really care about ur daily rental. What they care is how much u pay them when u return them the vehicle. :p

That is why their daily rental rate is so cheap.

terjjj
16-08-2017, 12:07 PM
No, car rental company only allow their car to be fix at the workshop of their choice. Alot uber driver kena this so call inflated cost of repair.
Most famous is LCR...

strikeback4
16-08-2017, 12:22 PM
I just don't understand, you're willing to help someone who you're not close with, you don't have his address? :eek:

Even for a few hundred bucks its quite a risky "help"

MoeLanYong
16-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Go see your MP. Google their timeslots and location. There are a few fronts you need help.

Your MP can help escalate the police investigations. It appears you are defrauded. There may be a case for criminal prosecution. You have your friend's number. The police can trace him down. Let your MP sort it out for you.

Your MP can write to the car rental company to delay debt repayment pending investigation. The car rental company can be put on notice not to harass you with debt collectors in the meantime.

Make a note to your MP on what some bros wrote with regards to repair costs. Most should be inflated. Some are wear and tear not attributed to you. Your MP has the reach to secure other quotations, and bargain it down. Don't expect the number to drop drastically. It is the car company's perogative to demand original parts, not OEM. This should already be in their T&C, and if it is not, your MP should be smart enough to pick it up.

In the event you need to pay, your MP can refer you to Credit Counselling. In credit counselling, the bureau can set up a debt repayment schedule with your creditors. You can then pay what you can afford e.g. $300 monthly.

Going to CASE directly is useless. The car company did not sell you a lemon. They did nothing wrong. CASE will at most blacklist the car company. Your MP should be your starting point.

blur
16-08-2017, 01:16 PM

I rented the car, it was supposed to be returned in a month, all I need to do was just to go down to the company, check the car, sign the documents and leave with the car.
As for returning the car, I wasn't in the country and the return of the car was done at much later stage about extra 1 month from the supposed return date. Which I assumed it's because of my friend agreement with the company for extension which I also strongly believe can be done via bank transfer.
Right from the start till the end, I did not had any dealings with the company besides collecting car and when they asked me down to tell me the damage.
And no, I'm not seeking for any kind soul to repay for me. I was told that sbf got lots of experienced individuals who are savvy with lots of matter and thus here I am and I'm only seeking for advise can you read it?

you should visit mycarforum for car-related matters; visit SBF for sex-related matter...

MoeLanYong
16-08-2017, 01:24 PM
I am quite certain they won't allow TS to bring the car to another workshop to fix...One very good example is the car rental company working with Uber...Wun be stating names....They basically say they have their own workshop for repairs. And charge u whatever amount they want. That is how my friend uber rental car end up paying 4k for the tiniest scratches which is barely visible. :D

All this car rental companies dun really care about ur daily rental. What they care is how much u pay them when u return them the vehicle. :p

That is why their daily rental rate is so cheap.

Agree. Which is why I am now "trained" to pay for Insurance cover when I rent overseas, and to insist on the most comprehensive type of Insurance. Car rental companies are mostly crooks. They make from repairs, not rental. They have already insured their car but if you do not buy their Insurance cover, they take every opportunity to hit you with repair costs. They will most likely quote you original parts cost but put in OEM parts, thereby earning the difference. For example, a full body paint job in Sg can cost from $800 to $3000 depending on who does it. How else do you think they keep their fleet young? Somebody has to pay for the maintenance of their cars right? And the sucker paying is this "clever" one who will show up once in a while and opt not to pay for Insurance.

I returned a car once in its original condition at an overseas airport but they claimed I made a huge dent at the back. Emailed me a pic. I suspect they inflicted the dent themselves. They went on to deduct the repairs from my credit card. Nothing I did could stop them. Even my credit card company could not reverse out the charge. Fortunately, my lesson was cheaper than $13,000.

newyorker88
16-08-2017, 01:42 PM
TS, sorry about your situation, like what some brothers here says, the options are limited.

One is to Nego with them for lower payments. Speak to your parents n try to work out things before more cost are incurred. Especially debt collection part. And the interest if they choose to incur.

The other option you would have is to approach the MP, to ask for help to settle the repairs outside. Take a valuation on how much he cost would be. Seriously I doubt there would be much difference in quotes as someone has wrote that they are in carhoot. But still worth a try if can lower the cost. Frankly it is difficult as you do not know what's the condition of the car now. All they do is so call repaired the car n bill to you.

Tough lesson learned. Next time, get the insurance offered, it will save u a lot of trouble.

impossible
16-08-2017, 01:51 PM
I'd say I trust friends and expect the same loyalty treatment to be rendered back to me as I did have bad times and friends helped me so why can't I help such a simple matter too to show my loyalty as well.
There are too many people who are always doubting their friends and in the end, when things happened they always say they would've helped but when things really happened, they were actually finding excuses to avoid what they could've done within their means.
You can say I'm stupid but if you were my friend you'd say I'm loyal and steady.

Dear TS,

I respect your views on friends. �� But assume if I'm your friend, perhaps like you said, I would consider u loyalty and steady. But still, I will not have agree on what you have did.

Anyway, we learn from failures. Just a sharing, everyone has a price. Your friend has already priced himself up. Now your turn.

Hope u have this mess sort up and make the right decisions. Tough time dun last but tough man do.

Cheers ��

newyorker88
16-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Another thing to add for TS, no matter how bad things may be, they are your parents. Have a talk w them, your are their child. Lower yourself on this, to get thru this matter. It would be rather unlikely they would do that. Perhaps a chance for you to know them better n they show that they care for you

bossini
16-08-2017, 02:11 PM
If my company, I also dun bother to let u pay by monthly. It is within my rights to collect full amount.

Go and nego. and prepare the money. No other alternative. Else everyday n night, the debt collector will be by your door, demanding for money. Your whole neighborhood will know u owe money :D Police can't protect u, if the debt collector is working according to the legal procedures. Good luck.

Any debt payment delay will be loanshark high interest.

trungquoc
16-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Go see your MP. Google their timeslots and location. There are a few fronts you need help.

Your MP can help escalate the police investigations. It appears you are defrauded. There may be a case for criminal prosecution. You have your friend's number. The police can trace him down. Let your MP sort it out for you.

Your MP can write to the car rental company to delay debt repayment pending investigation. The car rental company can be put on notice not to harass you with debt collectors in the meantime.

Make a note to your MP on what some bros wrote with regards to repair costs. Most should be inflated. Some are wear and tear not attributed to you. Your MP has the reach to secure other quotations, and bargain it down. Don't expect the number to drop drastically. It is the car company's perogative to demand original parts, not OEM. This should already be in their T&C, and if it is not, your MP should be smart enough to pick it up.

In the event you need to pay, your MP can refer you to Credit Counselling. In credit counselling, the bureau can set up a debt repayment schedule with your creditors. You can then pay what you can afford e.g. $300 monthly.

Going to CASE directly is useless. The car company did not sell you a lemon. They did nothing wrong. CASE will at most blacklist the car company. Your MP should be your starting point.

For this case, see MP not much help except getting a legal aid to advise on the case.

For commercial case, MP don't have much power and influence.

Credit counselling is good and should quickly get an appointment.

NuclearScience
16-08-2017, 02:29 PM
@TS, you cannot stopped anyone from posting negative comments since this is forum.

What you can do is ignore the negative comments and decide on your own.

IaiIaiup
16-08-2017, 03:15 PM
For this case, see MP not much help except getting a legal aid to advise on the case.

My exact sentiments.

songkarma
16-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Any debt payment delay will be loanshark high interest.

So experience .... are you a loan shark?

MoeLanYong
16-08-2017, 03:33 PM

I suggested MP bec it is obvious TS will not know how to walk to Legal Aid Bureau to register his case or to call the I.O. assigned to him in his police report. He will not know whether to pursue civil or criminal recourse. Was there negligence on his friend's part or was there a criminal intent to defraud? These are pertinent questions.

A MP deals with such matters frequently enough to give TS the best possible advice.

ah rat
16-08-2017, 03:55 PM

If you ask the insurance why claim so much.They will tell you internal injuries on the car :)

sexcision
16-08-2017, 04:17 PM
If you ask the insurance why claim so much.They will tell you internal injuries on the car :)

I went thru the list of item changed. One light bulb cost 30 buck! Lettering cost 50 dollar. Not hard to imagine how the cost comes out to be 15k.... But at least I paid only 500 cash. And have NCD protector. Nonetheless, my insurance for next year shot up to 4k from 1.5k.

Tokok
16-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Idiot born every minute. In this case, a 13k idiot. Blame no one but urself for the greed in making a few quick bucks.

ah rat
16-08-2017, 04:51 PM
I went thru the list of item changed. One light bulb cost 30 buck! Lettering cost 50 dollar. Not hard to imagine how the cost comes out to be 15k.... But at least I paid only 500 cash. And have NCD protector. Nonetheless, my insurance for next year shot up to 4k from 1.5k.

In my previous company.My colleague drove company vehicle.
The vehicle just touch the BMW car bumper.
And the owner came out to check and there were no sign of scratched or dented.
Since no scratched or dented,he rode off.Only he took my colleague particular.

After few months, our company insurance called to ask why we never make report of the accident.
And was told that the other party claim insurance.
Our company insurance show me photos taken at the workshop.
Photos of the the bumper before dismantled and after dismantled.
Photo of the car structure.

The photos taken I can see there no scratched or dented.
I question the our company insurance.
Do you know what she replied.
You see no scratched or dented on the car bumper.
But it might have caused internal injuries in the structure. :)

Summerhillt
16-08-2017, 05:00 PM
In my previous company.My colleague drove company vehicle.
The vehicle just touch the BMW car bumper.
And the owner came out to check and there were no sign of scratched or dented.
Since no scratched or dented,he rode off.Only he took my colleague particular.

After few months, our company insurance called to ask why we never make report of the accident.
And was told that the other party claim insurance.
Our company insurance show me photos taken at the workshop.
Photos of the the bumper before dismantled and after dismantled.
Photo of the car structure.

The photos taken I can see there no scratched or dented.
I question the our company insurance.
Do you know what she replied.
You see no scratched or dented on the car bumper.
But it might have caused internal injuries in the structure. :)

Hahaha. Your colleague also don't care. He also don't need to pay anything. Is the company pay mah the insurance premium..

The BMW in the end claim how much hahaha.

ah rat
16-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Hahaha. Your colleague also don't care. He also don't need to pay anything. Is the company pay mah the insurance premium..

The BMW in the end claim how much hahaha.

Claim about near to 3k :)

triplebiatch
16-08-2017, 05:35 PM
I'm a real car noob I just pass my driving early this year.
As to why I'm agreeable to rent for my friend, you can clearly see its money motivated and thinking I've nothing to lose just by going down to collect, why not?

You sign all the legal documents, thus for your Friend what is there for him to worry when he damage the car right! Since legally you are responsible! Remember there is no free lunch always risk and reward! U focus on the reward fleet ant the risk especially you mention you hardly know him! Brilliant for you

triplebiatch
16-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Yes that's why I say it really looks like I'm upping the lorry already from the way you all say it as I was the one who kumgong go sign the paper.
Not that telling my parents will help anything, they don't have much money either and I'm supposed to be contributing to the household monthly but I'm always late 2 months.
Very ridiculous!

Why are they ridiculously when you and your Friend damage the car! You legally sign for the rental, now your Friend damage and you can't even find him yourself you expect the car company to find him for you? When u r the one who know him not the car company.

The car company only know you and Loan the car to you as you sign on the papers and collected the car yourself as mention by yourself in your earlier posting , interim you sub let to your Friend is your problem not the car company problem as it was a private agreement between you and your Friend.

You owe people $12k u want a solution of repaying $300 per mth, that will take more than 3 years, no business in the right mind will agree, thus you are asking for an impossible solution for yourself. Best I think they will agree is $3k for next 4 mth

To me the ridiculous one is YOU! Got into trouble wanna shift responsibility and cry foul! Blame yourself for been greedy and if your income is Low why rent a car for Long term?

sorry to say the more I read the more I think u deserve to learn this lesson

FreebiezWanker
16-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Why are they ridiculously when you and your Friend damage the car! You legally sign for the rental, now your Friend damage and you can't even find him yourself you expect the car company to find him for you? When u r the one who know him not the car company.

Even find the fren lready so how? Fren deny or say no money also lan lan cos agreement under cockhead TS name. :p

sky_liner2
16-08-2017, 06:09 PM
See this link here, recent incident :

https://sureboh.sg/2017/07/18/21-year-old-boy-seeking-donation-crowdfunding-help-pay-damaged-rental-vehicle-excess/

triplebiatch
16-08-2017, 06:10 PM
you should visit mycarforum for car-related matters; visit SBF for sex-related matter...

Lol so true

ExBros
16-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Claim about near to 3k :)

Ur colleague heng lor. Company got insurance

My case, car in front tried to make illegal turn, changed mind and slammed brake in front of me. I stopped 2-3mm short of hitting but he claimed I hit him but not scratch.

Later his workshop wanted to claim multiple insurers $11.xK

My insurances paid!!!!

JackDaniel90s
16-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Called them to request for the rental agreement but they were very rude, refuse to give and told me already given at the start so no obligation to give me and stop finding excuse just pay or else we will come find you again.
Whats wrong with their brain? I'm trying to settle this nicely and didn't avoid them yet they're telling me as if I'm not gonna pay and I've already paid them 1000.

I know I'm stupid and I acknowledge my mistake, I just hope some kind soul here can tell me how to let them stop calling me and scaring me that they gonna come my house cause a scene.
If you're industry expert and inconvenient to say here can pm me please!

bleuwings
16-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Have u verified how the damage to the car happened? Is there a report and how was the damage assessed? Also the breakdown of the repair cost?

Verify to see if there is questionable area before agreeing to pay.

jake1
16-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Called them to request for the rental agreement but they were very rude, refuse to give and told me already given at the start so no obligation to give me and stop finding excuse just pay or else we will come find you again.
Whats wrong with their brain? I'm trying to settle this nicely and didn't avoid them yet they're telling me as if I'm not gonna pay and I've already paid them 1000.

I know I'm stupid and I acknowledge my mistake, I just hope some kind soul here can tell me how to let them stop calling me and scaring me that they gonna come my house cause a scene.
If you're industry expert and inconvenient to say here can pm me please!

First to say, you are greedy to sign any documents.

Second to say, you should have told the company that you want to bring the vechicle to have a quote and fix.

Since you say you are steady, you wouldn't have seek help here. You should have called your friends whom u deem steady to help you instantly. I still think something is just not right. Moreover, your friend must have been drunk driving to even cause such severe damage to the car.

Now let's weight the entire scenario now.

Your friend whom you do not know really well asked you to rent a car under your name.

Out of greed, you rented on his behalf in return for some monetary benefits.

You have a license less than a year.

So did your friend use it to drive uber or what?

If no, what did he use it for? Any idea?

I have a feeling your so called friend is in cahoots with the rental company.

exge
16-08-2017, 11:12 PM
13k for brake pads wear and tear?
i change my full set to brembo bbk also only 2.6k++

sounds like you are being scammed

SMGG
16-08-2017, 11:15 PM

ooo looks like ts been set up for paying ? everything is possible and friend with knife :D

my feeling is more like that guy is not his friend, and ts like send hand car rental agent :D

swiftrunner
16-08-2017, 11:16 PM
This is what i used to do. "catch car". Basically, we spoil the car and mark up the insurance premium. In your case, you are the insurance company. Your friend and the rental company is the person who receive the payout.

Humsupboi093
17-08-2017, 01:53 AM

Why would u sign under your name? Since u sign it u would have to be responsible. That is the rules. Just treat it as lesson learnt and not be too gullible of thinking of earning extra bucks..

Humsupboi093
17-08-2017, 01:55 AM
This is what i used to do. "catch car". Basically, we spoil the car and mark up the insurance premium. In your case, you are the insurance company. Your friend and the rental company is the person who receive the payout.

His friend set him up. Basically his friend have already bought insurance against the car and thus he will receive payouts from the damages while he have to fork out the repair money.

Humsupboi093
17-08-2017, 01:56 AM
First to say, you are greedy to sign any documents.

Second to say, you should have told the company that you want to bring the vechicle to have a quote and fix.

Since you say you are steady, you wouldn't have seek help here. You should have called your friends whom u deem steady to help you instantly. I still think something is just not right. Moreover, your friend must have been drunk driving to even cause such severe damage to the car.

Now let's weight the entire scenario now.

Your friend whom you do not know really well asked you to rent a car under your name.

Out of greed, you rented on his behalf in return for some monetary benefits.

You have a license less than a year.

So did your friend use it to drive uber or what?

If no, what did he use it for? Any idea?

Trollol suspected to be so. Scarly, the friend already buy insurance against the repair liao.

swiftrunner
17-08-2017, 04:27 AM
Some debt collectors that i know of from the top to bottom base on notority.

Double ace associate - Good luck. You are in for a good time. They are super notorious.

KX unit - Still okay, open for negotiation.

JMS rogers - still okay, same as kx unit

lupsupong
17-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Pls lei TS.

Offer u two good solutions.
1) move house. rent a room elsewhere immediately and ask ur parents to tell them u wun be back no longer. come back after 3-6 months. as long as the debt collectors no go your office and disturb. you should be alright.

2) ignore the debt collectors. Ask them to F.O. they cant and wun do shit to you. the rental company just trying to scam you. they wun engage lawyers for 12k. lawyers are even bigger blood suckers.
dont even bother nego for settlement. just tell them straight u arent paying.
this is singapore. they will not beat you up like in the movies. or counter sue for fraudulent case, and escalate. if you have balls. be even ruder than them. dont be a pussy. ppl generally back off from bigger bullies. best if they touch u. sue them for every penny they are worth. make it a police case. standby camera in hidden area everytime u cham siong with them. leak the info to a reporter and expose this scam rental company.
bad company are also afraid of bad publicity.

although i doubt u have the balls to pull it off.

3) loan 1k each from 12 friends. work hard and pay it off.

lupsupong
17-08-2017, 05:47 AM
TS,

after thinking. another 3 ways to let u go about.

1) find other victims of such scam and unite them in speaking out.
like the saying, a lie repeated 10000 times eventually becomes the truth.
if you can find more ppl to corroborate ur story that this repair cost is basically a fraud and this company always pull such stunts. u might succeed.

2) or lay trap for them.
again, get a friend to rent and repeat. usually all this companies repeat their pitiful tricks over and over. but given ur resources. hard to pull it off.

3) engage a gd commercial lawyer to fight on ur behalf and pay him in instalment

PS forget about all those replies to ask u to see the breakdowns of repairs and whatnots. the car rental company wun hand it to u unless u have a legal subpoena ordering to do so.

also forget to find out ur 'friend' to bear the cost. if he willing to do so, he already done so.

when someone puts a gun to ur head, there are a hundred ways to react
1) take out a bigger gun and point it back.
2) call their bluff
3) shoot urself first.
4) get another scapegoat
5) play the men not the cards

triplebiatch
17-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Okay let me help your sorry ass, this is the best solution I can think for you.

1) 1st have they give you an invoice for the $13,000 repair? Because simple logic, any payment need invoice regardless. No invoice no payment.

2) invoice suppose to have a breakdown or itemise on repair, thus from there you can see how was you been charge. If no breakdown never mind either way refer to my point 4 later.

3) in Singapore Motor insurance is a compulsory by law, thus you should never need to pay $13,000 the max is on the excess fee which can be like $3,000? Look for your contract on excess fee. If u lost it and they dun wanna give nevermind refer to my point 4 again.

4) engage any Lawyers or legal services normally 1st hour is free as for both parties to evaluate your cases. There are also those lawyers that fight for Low socioeconomic groups thus cheaper. A Lawyers letter only cost a few hundreds dollars, thus after the free 1st hour, get the Lawyers to write a letter regarding the 1st 3 questions I pose. Cause for payment they need to fulfil or answer min these 3 questions. If they are fraud they likely back off as now Lawyers involve things become "legal" you can counter sue them on mental distress if they can't produce or answer their case will be very weak especially on point 3 why insurance are not CLAIM!!!!

5) lastly with Lawyers letter issue and car company dare not reply, debt collector like won't be involved once they knows abt it as the debt they are collecting aren't really legit and they won't want to be sue too on a debt not sure legit or not.

6) car company should have claim insurance as again insurance is compulsory in Singapore thus make a claim on you illegal. Lawyers can check also have the car been claimed from insurance thus making them insurance fraud too. The workshop with the inflation invoice will get it too.....

Best solution I can think for you and take this as a lesson there is no free lunch always risk and reward

leetona
17-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Since u signed the agreement. U have to pay for it.
U did negotiate with them about the repayment but they don't accept and since u don't have the money to pay.. Just ignore them.. Don't answer their phone call. Let the debt collector come. They can't do anything to u, negotiate with the DC. Who ever comes just talk to them what how u can repay back. Worst come to worst. Tell them to sue u. Keep dragging and dragging until they open a room for u..
Tell your parents about this.. They will stand by your side..

longlove
17-08-2017, 09:19 AM
oh bro u signed on the dotted line, in sg context means you r screwed

sky_liner2
17-08-2017, 11:53 AM

1) 1st have they give you an invoice for the $13,000 repair? Because simple logic, any payment need invoice regardless. No invoice no payment.

2) invoice suppose to have a breakdown or itemise on repair, thus from there you can see how was you been charge. If no breakdown never mind either way refer to my point 4 later.

3) in Singapore Motor insurance is a compulsory by law, thus you should never need to pay $13,000 the max is on the excess fee which can be like $3,000? Look for your contract on excess fee. If u lost it and they dun wanna give nevermind refer to my point 4 again.

4) engage any Lawyers or legal services normally 1st hour is free as for both parties to evaluate your cases. There are also those lawyers that fight for Low socioeconomic groups thus cheaper. A Lawyers letter only cost a few hundreds dollars, thus after the free 1st hour, get the Lawyers to write a letter regarding the 1st 3 questions I pose. Cause for payment they need to fulfil or answer min these 3 questions. If they are fraud they likely back off as now Lawyers involve things become "legal" you can counter sue them on mental distress if they can't produce or answer their case will be very weak especially on point 3 why insurance are not CLAIM!!!!

5) lastly with Lawyers letter issue and car company dare not reply, debt collector like won't be involved once they knows abt it as the debt they are collecting aren't really legit and they won't want to be sue too on a debt not sure legit or not.

6) car company should have claim insurance as again insurance is compulsory in Singapore thus make a claim on you illegal. Lawyers can check also have the car been claimed from insurance thus making them insurance fraud too. The workshop with the inflation invoice will get it too.....

Best solution I can think for you and take this as a lesson there is no free lunch always risk and reward

Very good points and advice, bro are you lawyer???

newyorker88
17-08-2017, 01:53 PM

Very good advice!

squidbroker
17-08-2017, 02:23 PM
13k for brake pads wear and tear?
i change my full set to brembo bbk also only 2.6k++

sounds like you are being scammed

Vehicle workshops overcharging is very common .... in a chain collision I was told the replacement of front and rear bumpers for the car in front was $12k, after discount became $9k :eek:

MnlBkk
17-08-2017, 11:43 PM
For some reasons, I rent cars from car rental company about twice a year.

They will make you sign agreement.
One of the most important clause is the excess you have to pay in the event of accident.

Ranged from $2000 to $3500, above these range, they are normally covered by insurance.

Your story a bit challenging to believe leh

swiftrunner
18-08-2017, 12:37 AM

Up u. U damn ho

arsenal168
18-08-2017, 08:48 AM
The worst scenario is the Car rental company sue u for bankruptcy.

So if u can live with that, then dun worry about the debt collectors because after u become bankrupt, the hounding will stop.

Funlover
18-08-2017, 03:16 PM
U said that your friend drove as a relief driver means the car rental should have his address as all relief driver need to have his details took down by car rental and if you didnt went thru this procedure, there's more for the rental company to sue you as you breached contract and let someone drove a rental car. If you went thru the proper procedure, you can try ask the rental company for your friend address in favour for this issue to be solved..

hoseiboh88
18-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Straight up and sharp!! :) upped aah!!

Greendevil
18-08-2017, 04:44 PM
some samster say why not cover insurances, my assumption and also from own experience on renting, the insurance coverage is only applicable to TS and not allow to sublet to other for personal gain/interest. furthermore, assuming there was an accident, you are not on scene, neither made report immediately, the insurance process can't even kick in. now the more worrying issue is what your friend hit? if there was another 3rd party involved, then prepare a counter claim case from the other parties insurance.

the car rental company is correct to collect the fee from you as you are the registered borrower, i.e. everything you are held responsible. they will not and could not go after your "friend" as they have nothing binding against him. Also, they have the rights to reject your request of 300 per month; over 2 years instalment, for goodness sake, they open door do business not charity/bank.

having say that, suggestion is that you arrange for loan with bank and make repayment back to the rental company, while slowly work out your instalment with them. my advice is, stopped blaming others, shrinking responsibility and learn to bite the bullet. your naïve though of offering 300 per month out of your own comfort zone is not solving the problem, neither will anyone accept this offer. if have to, take on another part time job to pay out the debt.

swiftrunner
18-08-2017, 05:14 PM
U said that your friend drove as a relief driver means the car rental should have his address as all relief driver need to have his details took down by car rental and if you didnt went thru this procedure, there's more for the rental company to sue you as you breached contract and let someone drove a rental car. If you went thru the proper procedure, you can try ask the rental company for your friend address in favour for this issue to be solved..

If relieft driver is bullshit, his license not even 2 years. How to drive? Eh TS you are lying through your fucking teeth. Be a man and man up for what you did. Do not keep saying your friend when your past post is all about drinking. You must be drink driving to cause such a damage to the car.

JackDaniel90s
20-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Hi guys, decided to sell my iPhone 6 to raise money for it but market price is pretty disastrous at only less than 300. Any kind soul can offer higher with the choice of buying back?

JackDaniel90s
20-08-2017, 03:33 PM
If relieft driver is bullshit, his license not even 2 years. How to drive? Eh TS you are lying through your fucking teeth. Be a man and man up for what you did. Do not keep saying your friend when your past post is all about drinking. You must be drink driving to cause such a damage to the car.

What is wrong with you? Since when I said my friend or I is a relief driver? For what you fuck me for? Simply put, my friend told me to go down and collect the car after he paid them the rental.
Upon reaching, I just sign whatever they told me to and drive off to pass the car to my friend.
Simple as that. What's the point for me to lie and gain what? Sympathy or money? I'm looking for solution, not any of that as I don't think anybody will be doing that for a stranger.
I'm not a girl with pretty face etc, so definitely out of question.

JackDaniel90s
20-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Hi guys, decided to sell my iPhone 6 to raise money for it but market price is pretty disastrous at only less than 300. Any kind soul can offer higher with the choice of buying back?
Back to this, hope some kind soul can PM me if willing to buy at a higher price than market with buyback opportunity. Thank you!

sexcision
20-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Back to this, hope some kind soul can PM me if willing to buy at a higher price than market with buyback opportunity. Thank you!

Lol, common bro, be sensible. Iphone 6 is outdated and u want to try selling higher than market price? You should count urself if someone wanted to buy below market price. U wan ppl to help, at least be sensible lah.

JackDaniel90s
20-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Any kind soul willing to help it at 280 I will deliver to your place now!!

jake1
21-08-2017, 12:56 AM
You sell at carousell better. 280 not going to help you too.

Give it up.

Greendevil
21-08-2017, 02:39 PM
TS, you really deserve to be fuck....selling your iPhone 6 above market price and still want option to buy back lol. comon, beggar don't choose la.

also selling a I6 to raising barely 300 to solve a 13k debt, really doesn't help anything. after selling the phone, what u going to use? spend another 100 to get a phone? you just digging the deeper hole. start doing something constructive like looking for a second income that will really help to solve the problem. lastly time to own up to your parent as well.

organiser
22-08-2017, 08:44 PM
No need to help TS,

i offered him a fast money job (not legal) and he wants to try to scam me money by transferring money to him first.

Eh lan jiao kia, you do the first job then you know if i am genuine or not.

No need say so much.

i dare to post means i dare to expose you la.

HonkyTonkyMan
23-08-2017, 09:12 AM

Legally speaking you are the borrower since paperwork all done under your name, so they have rights to pursue against you..another option if you cannot tahan hounding, tell them sue you bankrupt if not you do self declare than they lan lan one cents also cannot receive..

maxsee
23-08-2017, 09:31 AM
I dun mind buying ur iphone 6 for $50 with the buy back option..anything more than $50 is way too pricey....$50 might be a small amount. But will still helps a tiny bit in ur goal of reaching $13k. So if keen do pm me. And deliver to my place pls, thank you.:D

andthenhor
23-08-2017, 10:06 AM

"And no, I'm not seeking for any kind soul to repay for me. I was told that sbf got lots of experienced individuals who are savvy with lots of matter and thus here I am and I'm only seeking for advise can you read it?"

Next wad you selling? Ur underwear at $30 each? Your fork n spoon at $15 each.and ermmm... No... I'm not looking for kind soul. . My arse

genre
23-08-2017, 10:41 AM
No need to help TS,

i offered him a fast money job (not legal) and he wants to try to scam me money by transferring money to him first.

Eh lan jiao kia, you do the first job then you know if i am genuine or not.

No need say so much.

i dare to post means i dare to expose you la.

lidat also can ha?

sp150
26-08-2017, 01:43 PM
when someone puts a gun to ur head, there are a hundred ways to react
1) take out a bigger gun and point it back.
2) call their bluff
3) shoot urself first.
4) get another scapegoat
5) play the men not the cards

Quote from popular US Tv series bro 😁 I like that show

triplebiatch
27-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Very good points and advice, bro are you lawyer???

Thanks, no lah I just imagine and think deep if this happen to me how am I gonna counter and react

Teddyboi
31-08-2017, 12:24 AM

You want advise.
Get your friend to pay.
He'll probably worm his way out again. So confirm he's a piece of shit.

Unfriend your friend.

Man up own the expensive lesson you taught yourself.

Zemgo
31-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Quote from popular US Tv series bro �� I like that show

Which TV series is that ?

newyorker88
31-08-2017, 06:07 PM
No more updates? From TS? Manage to settle?

randomguy1
31-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Try licensed moneylender. Got many