PDA

View Full Version : PRC massage

kikiandcoco
14-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Hi where can I find prc massage with hj around jb ksl area? Thanks, help is greatly appreciated

franciteo
18-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Hi where can I find prc massage with hj around jb ksl area? Thanks, help is greatly appreciated

bro, there are probably plenty around pelangi area (fl & MP)...just on your wechat look aroud, you will be able to find a couple...

serpenty
18-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Bro try near jalan serempang area.
Quality over there not bad.
Mount Austin got alot of prc u can try there.
Private fl massage try at stulang laut u need to find yourself.
They love loitering ard tat area..

kikiandcoco
20-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Hi bros, I just wanted prc massage with handjob at the end only. apparently most of the prc massage comes with FJ all this. Are there any branch with provide handjob with massage from prc only? shop name please thanks alot

Jeremy668
05-09-2017, 08:37 PM
夜色,贵妃,天一.
go to these shop they are prc, massage b2b and hj

kikiandcoco
06-09-2017, 06:29 PM
夜色,贵妃,天一.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Sorry im quite new to chionging in JB, i tried finding the store name on google map but wasnt able to find it. Mind giving me the rough location? and if possible the damage thanks alot

Robo
08-09-2017, 07:13 AM
夜色,贵妃,天一.

This shop most of the time service not good.
Either they will rush the time or caress u.
Some more this type joint got lady ask for tips.
PRC best u go stulang laut.

cuba
12-09-2017, 09:58 PM
They mainly Hang around Zon hotel , duty free shopping centre? I believe these Two places refer to the Stulang Laut area right?
Never been there before ; anyone can share how to contact or get them?

What's their rate?

serpenty
21-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Heading down tonight is there prc available at site.

serpenty
21-09-2017, 03:41 PM
They mainly Hang around Zon hotel , duty free shopping centre? I believe these Two places refer to the Stulang Laut area right?
Never been there before ; anyone can share how to contact or get them?

What's their rate?

Yes all are the same bro. But not sure weather the girls still operate? Planning to head down tonight. Not sure where are the street ladies too.

kikiandcoco
05-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Went pass a few prc mp, but seems like most of them are located at 2nd floor, with a gate separating them, any1 went before and have experience? Referring to 夜色,天一. And wad time of package they provide? Thanks for the help guys

cuba
05-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Went pass a few prc mp, but seems like most of them are located at 2nd floor, with a gate separating them, any1 went before and have experience? Referring to 夜色,天一. And wad time of package they provide? Thanks for the help guys

Just visited little Saigon. The usual stuff . Maybe more Bros can shared . Plan to Try this places Liao

junyi91
07-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Just visited little Saigon. The usual stuff . Maybe more Bros can shared . Plan to Try this places Liao

Little saigon got PRC meh?

kikiandcoco
12-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Was at 贵妃 on monday, its actually my first time trip to a PRC area. Apparently its one of the worst ever experience ever.

Milf was texting while massaging

will never return again.

anyone knows about other PRC branch? Nice and can recommend?

thanks a lot

fusion3999
25-11-2017, 11:24 PM
My friend told me OnlyOne at pelangi...located the other end of pelangi hong leong bank. Signboard on 2nd floor.
Pls give FR if you go. Thanks

franciteo
26-11-2017, 02:47 AM
side track...another well known place for pretty solid PRC massage ( includes lymphatic drainage massage) with juagen and hj finish if you want (can choose to release load or not ) is probably Faye (美丽之约) at Mount Austin (the best way to go is probably by uber/grab, which is abt 25mins ride from ciq/citysq/ ksl). They also do guasha, cupping, ear candling... ;)

Please do note that massage is done by fully clothed masseur (they DO NOT provide b2b, FJ... etc)

Kingstone
29-11-2017, 09:57 PM
side track...another well known place for pretty solid PRC massage ( includes lymphatic drainage massage) with juagen and hj finish if you want (can choose to release load or not ) is probably Faye (美丽之约) at Mount Austin (the best way to go is probably by uber/grab, which is abt 25mins ride from ciq/citysq/ ksl). They also do guasha, cupping, ear candling... ;)

Please do note that massage is done by fully clothed masseur (they DO NOT provide b2b, FJ... etc)

Bro. Pm the details or they shop WeChat. Many thanks