PDA

View Full Version : Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Pages : [1] 2 3

sammyboyfor
09-08-2017, 05:28 AM
Please take your fights over to https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

You can then take swings at each other in real time.;)

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.

slyer
09-08-2017, 07:59 AM

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.

I concur with you boss. I don't initiate this fight & flaming. Beckham07 started this saga by accusing me of "force rawing his darlings 666 G3 & 10)" "I've short dick" with no concrete evidence eg video footage, pictures. It's all his words which were distorted & falsified. His buddies cassano10, bonkning, Korean, baotohk, bronzegod etc then ganged up to Attack me. I'm a person who advocates peace. Like I said if Beckham07 has the proof post it in forum. Or ask 666 okt or your darlings whores lodge police reports against me. Don't bark like a mad dog. Don't need to scold me vulgarities or challenge me to step into 666 it doesn't work on me. If I want anti vice to step in and shut down 666 fine I can fulfil your wish

Beckham07 was jealous and angry over my negative frs on his darlings 666 G3 & 10.
When I penned wonderful frs people accused me of rawing these whores in exchange
When I penned negative frs people accused me of forcing raw their darlings whores And failed; worse is personal Attack on me that I've short dick :D

korean
09-08-2017, 11:19 AM

Boss, slyer started to pick on me first. I'm having the fight with max but not slyer. dunno why out of sudden slyer mentioned in below quoted me and some samsters are involved in the raw list circulation which i dunno wat is all about, let alone received it from anyone. I believe some of the samsters are having the same doubt like me. To set the record straight, I did not reply and mention abt slyer first direct or indirectly in the forum. anyone can search my posts for the last 3 days to verify this. I've no clue whether slyer is max clone or not, but it is quite obvious that he sees me as enemy and start to pick on me first :rolleyes:;) maybe he and max is twins so think alike so start to gang up and attack me lol for those who always suspect slyer is max clone, this may strengthen ur believe but I still have my reservation coz everything is about facts n logics. I dont fabricate story out of the imagination like some ppl

I've not talked to becham07 and I dont see why I considered as his buddy. I believe the same applies to baotohk, bronzegod as I dont see them even appeared in 666 thread for this 2 days. slyer fabricate a story that we r beckham buddies ganged up to attack slyer to play a victim card, pure pussy behaviour like a guniang :D

Am I obliged to give u an answer?
U r also in the raw list circulation together with Korean, bronzegod, beckham07, cassano10, bonkning and many more

sammyboyfor
09-08-2017, 11:21 AM
You guys are all nuts arguing over whore pussies. :rolleyes:

I can't think of anything more inane and pointless.

Who gives a shit who fucks raw and who likes it cooked. Treat all prostitutes as being highly infectious and make your own personal decisions regarding how much protection you want to use.

comm
09-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Boss...can i suggest doing a temp ban on anyone who wants to continue fighting in the FR threads...juz my humble suggestion

fighting can be done in fight threads or in the telegram group, but to be honest there is no 'audience' in the telegram group. so i believe they will still want to fight in the forum where there is a virtual audience haha

BronzeGod
09-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Boss...can i suggest doing a temp ban on anyone who wants to continue fighting in the FR threads...juz my humble suggestion

fighting can be done in fight threads or in the telegram group, but to be honest there is no 'audience' in the telegram group. so i believe they will still want to fight in the forum where there is a virtual audience haha

If that's the case, a lot of people should have been temp ban a long time ago?

My question to Sammy boss is: Why now?

And why in response to the recent case which is rather inane, when so much fighting, bullying and even criminal intimidation was carried out previously?

Why boss never spoke up against characters like alejandro88 etc?

Why when people even made sinister threats and revealed others identity in this forum, sammy, boss kept quiet?

comm
09-08-2017, 12:06 PM
probably because in the past there was a mod for geylang section and now there is none

recent case there is too much fighting in 3 threads so boss has to step in

but of course this are just my guesses haha

Beckham07
09-08-2017, 12:07 PM
This shall be my last post regarding this matter.

To slyer:
Admit what you did like a man please. You attempted to raw the wls at 666 and failed. End up you 恼羞成怒 come sbf post fake bad comments about them. Shame on you for flaming someone who's unable to defend nor retaliates.

ps: I didn't accuse you having a short penis. The wls were the ones who describes your penis being "nid diao Eng" by showing me her little finger.

身体发肤,受之父母. You should be proud of it.

Peace out.

sammyboyfor
09-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Admit what you did like a man please. You attempted to raw the wls at 666 and failed. End up you 恼羞成怒 come sbf post fake bad comments about them. .

If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If he posts fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.

ultimatewknight
09-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Did anyone call me ????

Lim PEH is ULTIMATE white knight and i am here to defend the damsel in distress

after spending 5 mins reading through the lorong 666 thread, my conclusion is that obviously the ladies are right. This sweet angels must be telling the truth. i urge all man to honor and respect women, to open the doors for them, give up your seat if you see any woman in the bus or mrt who have to stand, and say thank you every time a woman talks to you

it is our honor as man to have sex with a woman, any woman who dares to put our sinful dirty evil dick into their holy fragrant hole is a woman who all man must respect. any whores must be protected and defended....AT ALL COST.

tikokeong
09-08-2017, 01:49 PM

Who gives a shit who fucks raw and who likes it cooked. Treat all prostitutes as being highly infectious and make your own personal decisions regarding how much protection you want to use.

Totally agreed on what boss had put really no point to argue over here , we are all here to learn , know new things and have fun.

korean
09-08-2017, 02:14 PM
If he attempts without the gal permission of coz it is a big concern especially for the hot blood human. Firstly it is a criminal, everyone has the right to decide want to get involved or not. Secondly he could have made the gal pregnant or he is a hiv or std carriers, spreading it to the wl and then to other samster, and their spouse. This can also result in affected brothel closed for days due to the spread or pregnancy, which affects some samsters who wanna rtf to that shop. Probably Beckham is the loyal fan of that shop that y he wanna protect his playground to be a safer one :D

If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If posts bad fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.

korean
09-08-2017, 05:05 PM
I just kena zapped for a few points (should be around 2, definitely less than 10) from ah mar liar :D Below is the msg leave by her :rolleyes:

===================================
cb since when i pick on you first, fuck you understand?
===================================

She must be using her clone account to zap me instead of the master account (zapped by her master accoutn should be more than 10 points) after I've successfully triggered her innermost nerves. Pls continue as I enjoy seeing this ah lian losing her temper :p and let all ur clones to surface out. I still remember when I exposed max and toying her like a foolish tool she got angry and get a few of her clones to zap me. Unfortunately the enjoyment of seeing her get out of emotion didn't last as she was trying to play an act cool game to hide her anger rolfmao!

seems like there is no cure of her 脑残 due to her 杂种 gene. She has forgotten out of nowhere she pull me into the list of dunno wat raw list circulation together with baotohk and bronzegod they all. I have not talked to her or mentioned abt her in the forum directly or indirectly for the past few years, nto sure why she suddenly pull me in together with her enemy like bronzegod n baotohk. She must be having the same wavelength as max pee to think alike :D

slyer
09-08-2017, 09:35 PM

Boss, as a mark of respect for you, I will not continue the fight with those good for nothing raw player uncles :D I will sign off with this last post to them.
This gl forum is no longer the place where everyone is sharing genuine frs. Its only tcss, flaming, vulgarities, fighting, threatening etc in this forum.

我行得正站得直 I've nothing to fear and can sleep soundly every night
I welcome all videos, pictures evidences here. And even welcome police reports against me if they have the proof.

Peace. Happy 52th National Day Singapore! :D

baotohk
09-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Boss, as a mark of respect for you, I will not continue the fight with those good for nothing raw player uncles :D I will sign off with this last post to them.
This gl forum is no longer the place where everyone is sharing genuine frs. Its only tcss, flaming, vulgarities, fighting, threatening etc in this forum.

I welcome all videos, pictures evidences here. And even welcome police reports against me if they have the proof.

I didn't pick on you but your master . You choose to confront without any substance. After failing to win argument , you resort to associating all your enemy together and now starting to play victim by claiming you are being attack. I don't even fuck Thai and can't be bothered with your feud in whatever 666.
You only make accusation with nothing to substantiate . Why don't you just publish the list as you claimed or are you making false claim just to justify your lack of argument:rolleyes:
The forum is in this state today due to people like you and your master . Who doesn't know he needs to resort to gaining an influence in the forum for personal gain

FEDERER801
09-08-2017, 10:33 PM
If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If he posts fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

none of them here understands what u are trying to say! Most of us including me just using this forum to find the best pussies to fuck...in the end the forum becomes a war zone for bullets flying around like nobody business! It has became a joke.....if you can ban more of these kind of samsters, then it will be peaceful!:D

korean
09-08-2017, 10:38 PM
I didn't pick on you but your master . You choose to confront without any substance. After failing to win argument , you resort to associating all your enemy together and now starting to play victim by claiming you are being attack. I don't even fuck Thai and can't be bothered with your feud in whatever 666.
You only make accusation with nothing to substantiate . Why don't you just publish the list as you claimed or are you making false claim just to justify your lack of argument:rolleyes:
The forum is in this state today due to people like you and your master . Who doesn't know he needs to resort to gaining an influence in the forum for personal gain

I never saw the raw list eh. baotohk, any idea wat does the list contained? I never stepped in any thai house b4, let alone fuck the thai.

baotohk
09-08-2017, 10:43 PM
I never saw the raw list eh. baotohk, any idea wat does the list contained? I never stepped in any thai house b4, let alone fuck the thai.

Even I can't comprehend. I mean what is the big deal about fucking raw and he thinks we are like him and his master who need lots of affirmation here.

If boss ban all of us in the argument, they will cry for losing all the rep they have collected over the years

baotohk
09-08-2017, 10:45 PM
none of them here understands what u are trying to say! Most of us including me just using this forum to find the best pussies to fuck...in the end the forum becomes a war zone for bullets flying around like nobody business! It has became a joke.....if you can ban more of these kind of samsters, then it will be peaceful!:D

Best pussy is subjective. Our taste is so different 😬

korean
09-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Even I can't comprehend. I mean what is the big deal about fucking raw and he thinks we are like him and his master who need lots of affirmation here.

If boss ban all of us in the argument, they will cry for losing all the rep they have collected over the years

they really work very hard in the pts exchange thread. i didn't know myself i was a raw player. pl who talked to me b4 will know :cool: I'm fine with me get banned as long as all of their clone including the master aso get banned. I fully support bro comm n federer :D

Lorres
09-08-2017, 10:52 PM

Boss, I tried Telegram. Its too noisy. Too big a chat group. Too "real time", can't keep up.
Its your Work in Progress, so lets see how in the future. Regardless, Many thanks, to you, for the existence of this forum!

baotohk
09-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Boss, I tried Telegram. Its too noisy. Too big a chat group. Too "real time", can't keep up.
Its your Work in Progress, so lets see how in the future. Regardless, Many thanks, to you, for the existence of this forum!

And it will be hard for clones to react. They will have a hard time coping with their identity and may get confused themselves

baotohk
09-08-2017, 11:15 PM
they really work very hard in the pts exchange thread. i didn't know myself i was a raw player. pl who talked to me b4 will know :cool: I'm fine with me get banned as long as all of their clone including the master aso get banned. I fully support bro comm n federer :D

They have made many false claim before so this is no surprise

FEDERER801
09-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Best pussy is subjective. Our taste is so different 😬

bro, our taste may be different...it is ok....let don't waste time arguing man! no need to fight who win or lose.....who raw or not.....who marry whore or not....the list goes on.....at least no threaten to any samsters....

I just want to see more real frs like Omnia bro.....maybe one day i will be inspired to write frs....but 1 i need to have some quality ones to fuck in Geylang! Now i have no whores my type to fuck! sian!:D

comm
09-08-2017, 11:30 PM

thanks haha...

slyer
09-08-2017, 11:34 PM

My good buddy I understand what boss said. I already stopped responding to those morons posts :D

Ban those nuisance samsters will bring peace to this forum

FEDERER801
09-08-2017, 11:35 PM

Bro, let stop all the argument! if not, it will be never ending!!!! MP will never stop one.....let him be...he happy can liao....we can't control others! but we can control ourselves......

I want to see more frs! or friendly TCSS(not too much) or friendly exchanges.....everytime i see u guys fight, i wan to laugh....u guys making the legal scene forum a big joke now....Really time to stop la! :D

slyer
09-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Bro, let stop all the argument! if not, it will be never ending!!!! MP will never stop one.....let him be...he happy can liao....we can't control others! but we can control ourselves......

I want to see more frs! or friendly TCSS(not too much) or friendly exchanges.....everytime i see u guys fight, i wan to laugh....u guys making the legal scene forum a big joke now....Really time to stop la! :D

I'm not MP

FEDERER801
09-08-2017, 11:45 PM
I'm not MP

ai yo bro....u and MP are totally different ppl la......I referring to MaX pRIEST la....not you....

All along, u feed me so many intel, i am grateful....although most not my type, i am still grateful....:D

FEDERER801
09-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Slyer bro, And i don't believe u will force raw either.....

Hold on guys, no need to further post with more evidence or cut and paste from previous posts........:D

FEDERER801
09-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Slyer, let me say this again....

I said it before i join the forum to write frs....i used to idolise u and MP......

I still admire you....but not MP.....His earlier posts to flame me way back makes me lose my trust in him......

But not you! You always feed me with intel....I am a grateful man...u know it!:D

slyer
09-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Slyer, let me say this again....

I said it before i join the forum to write frs....i used to idolise u and MP......

I still admire you....but not MP.....His earlier posts to flame me way back makes me lose my trust in him......

But not you! You always feed me with intel....I am a grateful man...u know it!:D

Thanks bro. Appreciate your admiration of me and support
U r one of the minority samsters who deserve my respect in this forum

Kobayashi99
09-08-2017, 11:59 PM
why you all fighting over raw
max doesn't pen his FR based on whether got raw or not leh.
you all should ask all the ex FLs who got very good fr from him
his bad FR is usually correct to a certain extent

Fat Fatt
10-08-2017, 12:00 AM
My appeal to all bros, let's make peace, let bygones be bygones, forget the past, you all don't have to be friends. Just don't fight here.

focus on the girls, share your FRs.

And for the bros reading the FRs they are just leads and guides.
One man's meat is another man's poison

Same for the WL, they also will view the customer with some difference.

Hygiene conscious customers may get their SOP services
Below hygiene or looks that do not suit them, maybe below par service
Handsome customers or nice customers that respects WL may get better friendlier service
Rtf customers may get better GFE or lazier service depending if WL takes you for granted
Rich customers will be KCed haha

FR can be subjective, but we can be objective.

slyer
10-08-2017, 12:08 AM
My appeal to all bros, let's make peace, let bygones be bygones, forget the past, you all don't have to be friends. Just don't fight here.

Handsome customers or nice customers that respects WL may get better friendlier service
Rtf customers may get better GFE or lazier service depending if WL takes you for granted

I already stopped quarrelling/responding those morons.
In fact this saga spurred me to write more frs.
Regardless good or bad frs I'll still write with my clear conscience, high integrity & credibility
I have already just penned a wonderful fr on Ma Li 1606

Next fr will be on Meng lu 1606 :D

Kobayashi99
10-08-2017, 12:10 AM

the girls also dont be stupid go KC fake rich la..
a few girls got cheated in late 2015 early 2016
the rich are very stingy one, only those driving bread & butter cars willing to spend on the girls..

korean
10-08-2017, 12:32 AM

bro, as long as i see something not rite i wont stop fucking slyer n mp. just like how u fuck the twins in 54a :D the only diference is the twin @ 54a wont be able to response to ur fuck here. no frs from me but u can expect friendly tcss from me lol exposing the sinisters and whacking them hard fulfilled my enjoyment , at the same time minimize the impact of the sinisters character to the circle of gl :D

BronzeGod
10-08-2017, 01:24 AM
bro, as long as i see something not rite i wont stop fucking slyer n mp. just like how u fuck the twins in 54a :D the only diference is the twin @ 54a wont be able to response to ur fuck here. no frs from me but u can expect friendly tcss from me lol exposing the sinisters and whacking them hard fulfilled my enjoyment , at the same time minimize the impact of the sinisters character to the circle of gl :D

I find it weird, last time when alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and king cobra is fucking around here - I don't see sammyboyfor starting a thread to control it.

When certain cb Kia try to play with people identities, I don't see sammyboyfor trying to step in to put a stop to it.

So why now want to start a thread for this case?

I find it strange. What do you guys think?

baotohk
10-08-2017, 01:40 AM
I find it weird, last time when alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and king cobra is fucking around here - I don't see sammyboyfor starting a thread to control it.

When certain cb Kia try to play with people identities, I don't see sammyboyfor trying to step in to put a stop to it.

No need to question Sam since this is his forum.

korean
10-08-2017, 01:54 AM

doesnt it sound obvious? cb ah ma kena whacked left right up down in out by all of us and losing the battle with us badly. She kbkp seeking help from father n mother like a teenage guniang playing victim card and fabricating story kena bullied. last time she was not in such a bad shape so no need any shield for her in the past :rolleyes:

BronzeGod
10-08-2017, 02:51 AM
No need to question Sam since this is his forum.

Well, you know me. When I see something that seems weird or unfair, I'll question it without fear or favor.

slyer
10-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Boss, bronzegod is very curious and has a question for u
Can u help to satisfy his curiosity? :D

boss already asked us to stop fighting. But apparently Some retards failed to understand simple instructions
In army if they can't even comprehend simple instructions their platoon sergeant or platoon commander will ask them knock it down or sign extra

I bet they signed tons of extras or were even charged in military court :D or maybe they are not true blue sinkie. Another unwanted FT in our homeland

slyer
10-08-2017, 08:08 AM
probably because in the past there was a mod for geylang section and now there is none

recent case there is too much fighting in 3 threads so boss has to step in

but of course this are just my guesses haha

Were u ex Geylang section moderator?

Geylang should ban customers who secretly took pictures & videos of whores and use them to exchange best is report them to police :rolleyes:

cassano10
10-08-2017, 08:14 AM
An anonymous pm from a samster.

Boss ask you take fight elsewhere you still go post at 666 to 唯恐天下不乱。
你把老板的话当假的?
天堂有路你不走地狱无门你闯进来。

korean
10-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Boss ask you take fight elsewhere you still go post at 666 to 唯恐天下不乱。
你把老板的话当假的?
天堂有路你不走地狱无门你闯进来。

not only she still continue to figth with us in thread 666, but also other threads. at one hand she said she will stop fighting, but another hand she continue the fighting. Earlier on I think of stopping the fight for time being but after seeing her doing so I just spar with her. This proves that she got no integrity n credibility, a big time liar :rolleyes: Probably due to her 脑残杂种 gene she is mentally disordered so cannot comprehend what boss said :D:eek:

bonkning
10-08-2017, 10:32 AM
miss liar at one hand she said she will stop fighting, but another hand she continue the fighting in many threads.
ya, yesterday 7.54am she posted at thread h66 ...
and then when i replied after 7.54am .. she say i low iq why duno how follow boss order to go to another thread ... say i start the fight .. :confused:
she start can , but i reply cannot orr ??
u can go see .. thread h66 7.54 am

funkymonk
10-08-2017, 10:48 AM
At first this shit was somewhat entertaining. Then it went on for too long and now it's detrimental and really annoying to other people on the forum.

Please take your fights somewhere else. Thanks.

baotohk
10-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Boss, bronzegod is very curious and has a question for u
Can u help to satisfy his curiosity? :D

boss already asked us to stop fighting. But apparently Some retards failed to understand simple instructions
In army if they can't even comprehend simple instructions their platoon sergeant or platoon commander will ask them knock it down or sign extra

I bet they signed tons of extras or were even charged in military court :D or maybe they are not true blue sinkie. Another unwanted FT in our homeland

You talking about comprehension. What a joke! You are probably the worst in comprehension.

Maybe you would like to check who started the fight or did you fail to understand it's you again.

No need to side your master and talk to oneself. It's embarrassing :D

korean
10-08-2017, 12:47 PM
ya, yesterday 7.54am she posted at thread h66 ...
and then when i replied after 7.54am .. she say i low iq why duno how follow boss order to go to another thread ... say i start the fight .. :confused:
she start can , but i reply cannot orr ??
u can go see .. thread h66 7.54 am

more than tat, see below.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16275908&postcount=17

after she said she will not continue the fight, she didn't follow her own words but continue the fight even without any triggered from us. Thsi shows she has no integrity and credibility, a big time liar :D better dont take her words seriously bro lol

baotohk
10-08-2017, 12:51 PM
more than tat, see below.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16275908&postcount=17

after she said she will not continue the fight, she didn't follow her own words but continue the fight even without any triggered from us. Thsi shows she has no integrity and credibility, a big time liar :D better dont take her words seriously bro lol

They must win.... how to stop? Their ego won't be able to take it

korean
10-08-2017, 12:57 PM
You talking about comprehension. What a joke! You are probably the worst in comprehension.

Maybe you would like to check who started the fight or did you fail to understand it's you again.

No need to side your master and talk to oneself. It's embarrassing :D

bro, pls forgive her as due to her 杂种 gene she is 脑残. my source told me that they'd checked with the wls in 666. according to the wls, miss liar is a tanned skin ah gua. I guess her master is not max according to the description? :D one thing sure is they boht have the same 脑残杂种 gene :eek::D

FEDERER801
10-08-2017, 01:35 PM
boss, i think no way to resolve this matter.....ban those hamsters who continue to fight over raw pussy or etc.....who start 1 or end 1......

If u want to resolve it, ban them....set an example to all! anyway legal scene forum no-one use it to see frs anymore....not for me...many feel the same way....if women log in sbf and see us men arguing like woman or small kid, they sure laugh until their panties drop!:D

FEDERER801
10-08-2017, 01:36 PM

starting 1...ban this idiot!!!!:D

FEDERER801
10-08-2017, 01:42 PM
At first this shit was somewhat entertaining. Then it went on for too long and now it's detrimental and really annoying to other people on the forum.

Please take your fights somewhere else. Thanks.

totally concur with you! entertaining initially! when more join in, become chaos.....some more evil....post at times to fan the argument even higher......u know who u are..sinister ones!:D

aaaa1986
10-08-2017, 01:56 PM
This legal gl tread was once a good place to fins info, which wls is good, which wls is not, good and peaceful place.

Now what the hell is going on? Wrong to post negative frs?

omnia
10-08-2017, 01:56 PM

It is a well known fact that i had/have issues with both Alejandro88 and BronzeGod.....but.....let me say this again(think i had mentioned this before).....their knowledge of the GL150 scene was n still appears to be (for BronzeGod at least, as Alejandro88 has mia a long time ago) the Gold Standard:cool:

Oh yes, while i am still on this thread.....let me also say this(which i had already shared wif afew other samsters before)....

SBF is what it is.....not what you, or I , or anyone else would like it to be, apart from maybe SammyBoy(the owner of SBF)....;)

slyer
10-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Boss, I was mass zapped by clones in the past few days. Some left vulgarities in my user cp. Zapping with vulgarities is breach of forum regulations. Please investigate and ban the masters & the clones. Thanks.

slyer
10-08-2017, 03:37 PM

Yes agreed. He's a nuisance. Good riddance of if he's ban.

aaaa1986
10-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Wow. Some, right after i post, someone just zap me frm 17 to 9.

Must the the loser that stand up for his girl. Tonight must go fuck his girl in 666 liao.

aaaa1986
10-08-2017, 04:28 PM
I gonna fuck your girl, gonna spread her legs wide open and thrust her deep deep.

Just to let you know that with money, anyone can fuck your girl. Heck care about the negative frs, just i syiok fucking your baby girl😈

aaaa1986
10-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Btw. I have genital warts too (see my post) i gonna give your girl HPV, hope you fuck her too and spread some to you!! You got love your baby girl.

slyer
10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Wow. Some, right after i post, someone just zap me frm 17 to 9.

Must the the loser that stand up for his girl. Tonight must go fuck his girl in 666 liao.

Don't worry bro I'll up u back for speaking up against the bullies of 666

slyer
10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
To the zappers u can continue zapping me :D
Money can buy u immunity from zap:D

aaaa1986
10-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Lol, -30 no wonder i suddenly feel the weather soo cold. Btw, your girl really bad service, highly won't recommend. You can keep your girl for your self. You better marry her and save her from serving bros

unfit
10-08-2017, 09:40 PM
To the zappers u can continue zapping me :D
Money can buy u immunity from zap:D

No wonder you turned RED:eek:

Money talk and Bullshit walks:D

Fat Fatt
10-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Pah Gao Luan. Fight until messy .... in cat 150 cat 50 threads and even in pertain got other fights.

All the high points senior bros all fighting.
Too much points already , can tahan zaps

Haha , maybe it's excitement and ok to do so in this thread.

baotohk
10-08-2017, 10:30 PM

Why would anyone bother to zap him when he is in the 10K. That will take a long time.

However it shows rep point is very important to him . Must sign up premium membership to protect it. Boss endorsed.

BronzeGod
10-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Why would anyone bother to zap him when he is in the 10K. That will take a long time.

However it shows rep point is very important to him . Must sign up premium membership to protect it. Boss endorsed.

You saved me the trouble of stating the obvious :cool:

baotohk
10-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Pah Gao Luan. Fight until messy .... in cat 150 cat 50 threads and even in pertain got other fights.

All the high points senior bros all fighting.
Too much points already , can tahan zaps

Haha , maybe it's excitement and ok to do so in this thread.

haha...i just realized i get zapped too. Lai lai lai

BronzeGod
10-08-2017, 10:37 PM

I got zapped from 3417 to 3288. One shot 140 points. No prizes for guessing who :D

korean
10-08-2017, 10:42 PM

i aso got 6 zaps since 3 days ago. some zap is at least 10 pts if not 20 pts. but who cares, as u said, lai lai lai :D this proves that we'd really triggered her innermost nerves :D if not u mentioned i wont be bother to just chip in for the fun. not liek someone get zap the kbkp and wanna protect the 10k pts which is out of reach for me. but u should have understand that she spent quite some time n efort to accummulate until this figure, quite abit time n effort u know :rolleyes:

korean
10-08-2017, 10:44 PM
I got zapped from 3417 to 3288. One shot 140 points. No prizes for guessing who :D

for me aso aroudn 100 plus pts, but u seems to be more :eek:

baotohk
10-08-2017, 10:46 PM

i don't keep track so don't really know what is the damage? Still have 1000 and counting:D

BronzeGod
10-08-2017, 10:50 PM

Ok ah. I like the number 3288. Reminds me of my last time Nokia phone.

slyer
10-08-2017, 11:13 PM

Red devil rocks :D

I was zapped 200-300 points by 5 premium accounts
Must be those trolls in my siggy :D

baotohk
10-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Red devil rocks :D

I was zapped 200-300 points by 5 premium accounts
Must be those trolls in my siggy :D

Well done to the 5 premium account holder. You manage to get the kuniang attention.

I hope it's not their dream else many will be disappointed

BronzeGod
11-08-2017, 05:15 PM
You saved me the trouble of stating the obvious :cool:

Lol! I got zap 69 points in one single zap for this post.

Thanks whoever you are that has over 130 power :D

I must really be hitting the spot for you to do that ;)

korean
11-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Lol, I didn't go n memorize how much points I have but I should be getting the same zap as urs. I guess the rest of her enemy should be getting the same treatment too :D by the way how do u know is over 130 power, I don't really understand how the points work

Lol! I got zap 69 points in one single zap for this post.

Thanks whoever you are that has over 130 power :D

I must really be hitting the spot for you to do that ;)

BronzeGod
11-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Lol, I didn't go n memorize how much points I have but I should be getting the same zap as urs. I guess the rest of her enemy should be getting the same treatment too :D by the way how do u know is over 130 power, I don't really understand how the points work

When you have 14 points of power for example, you can zap someone down half of that amount - like 7-8 pts.

But to administer a 69 point zap, this person needs to have about 138 power to do so.

korean
11-08-2017, 05:56 PM
When you have 14 points of power for example, you can zap someone down half of that amount - like 7-8 pts.

But to administer a 69 point zap, this person needs to have about 138 power to do so.

Seems bro baotohk pts also dropping by abit, we r making her work hard behind the silence :D she老羞成怒😠

slyer
11-08-2017, 08:04 PM
To these 3 trolls fyi I was also mass zapped by a gang of donor clones. You are not the only one. And I know who are you zappers. It's my show time :D

BronzeGod
11-08-2017, 08:08 PM
To these 3 trolls fyi I was also mass zapped by a gang of donor clones. You are not the only one. And I know who are you zappers. It's my show time :D

Oh? Can you check who zapped me too?

ah rat
11-08-2017, 08:09 PM

Bro, they are donor clones.
See the link below
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=655809

slyer
11-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Oh? Can you check who zapped me too?

Check it yourself :rolleyes:

BronzeGod
11-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Check it yourself :rolleyes:

Can't really be bothered. Points are irrelevant.

I won't spend time or money trying to preserve meaningless points. :cool:

korean
12-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Can't really be bothered. Points are irrelevant.

I won't spend time or money trying to preserve meaningless points. :cool:

What happen? Feel like in the stock market buying the dip n rally:confused: :eek:

bonkning
12-08-2017, 08:16 AM
What happen? Feel like in the stock market buying the dip n rally:confused: :eek:
100pct... u insider trading kantau ..:eek:

slyer
12-08-2017, 10:44 AM
A paragraph of fairness even though we are at loggerheads.

To the 3 trolls baotohk Korean bronzegod, we are all victims of mass zap by a bunch of donor clones. I was mass zapped by 5 donor clones 200-300 points. See below link. These donor clones like to stir shit and mass zapped innocents like us making us thought that "our enemies using donor clones to mass zap"
Even though we didn't offend the masters of these donor clones (I know who are u)

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=16285600&postcount=968

korean
12-08-2017, 01:49 PM

To the 3 trolls baotohk Korean bronzegod, we are all victims of mass zap by a bunch of donor clones. I was mass zapped by 5 donor clones 200-300 points. See below link. These donor clones like to stir shit and mass zapped innocents like us making us thought that "our enemies using donor clones to mass zap"
Even though we didn't offend the masters of these donor clones (I know who are u)

miss liar, thx for the info. u could be right but I still have my reservation. Anyway doesnt matter to me especially after the buy the dip rally :eek::D relax la u got so many pts 50 donor clones aso cannot wipe out wat u have :p

slyer
12-08-2017, 07:04 PM
miss liar, thx for the info. u could be right but I still have my reservation. Anyway doesnt matter to me especially after the buy the dip rally :eek::D relax la u got so many pts 50 donor clones aso cannot wipe out wat u have :p

No problem. I'm being fair to inform u what's going on.

Your points is half of STI
While mine is slightly more than half of Dow jones index :D

Even if I've spare cash I wouldn't waste it on grooming many donor clones
I rather use it to bonk whores

FEDERER801
12-08-2017, 08:03 PM

give me your spare cash to bonk whores ok? :D

slyer
12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
give me your spare cash to bonk whores ok? :D

Give me your spare sperm to shoot whores ok? :D

baotohk
12-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Seems bro baotohk pts also dropping by abit, we r making her work hard behind the silence :D she老羞成怒😠

I can't be bothered. Zapping is so yesterday.

It's not hard to get it back if required. At worst , create a new nick and start all over again. Anyway, no one knows who I am in real life

baotohk
12-08-2017, 08:43 PM

Nobody accused you of zapping so no need to explain.
Zapper is behaving like a pretty lady and small children in Kindergarten :D So let them continue and have joy and pleasure doing it

baotohk
12-08-2017, 08:47 PM

I don't consider our banter as loggerhead. Just disagreement. Anyway...just ignore these bugger. Let them continue

Just like kids....you let them cry and throw tantrums for as long as they want. End of the day they will stop after getting nowhere.

baotohk
12-08-2017, 08:49 PM

Bonk value whore.
Investment and passive income is key in Singapore state of economy.:D

slyer
12-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Nobody accused you of zapping so no need to explain.
Zapper is behaving like a pretty lady and small children in Kindergarten :D So let them continue and have joy and pleasure doing it

Before this saga, I've no feud with you, Korean and bronzegod.
After posting genuine negative frs on 666 G3 & 10, these 3 clowns Beckham07 cassano10 and bonkning attacked me claiming I forced rawed these 2 whores using my short dick and failed that's y posted negative frs on them. And they claimed I'm 1818/1838 promoter. For their Info I never promote any particular whore or house. I posted frs on different cat different whores in various houses in the past 10 years.
Then from nowhere u, Korean and bronzegod were dragged into this shit.

Many samsters pm me saying Beckham07 and cassano10 are same indiv troll cum 666 promoter. Whoever posted negative frs on 666 whores will get zap and flame.
My main targets are beckham07 and cassano10. I hate such cyber bullies and trolls. They think they own this gl forum. They picked on the wrong person to bully. If I see such bullying act I'll stand up against them without fear.

As Long as no one makes false accusations or provokes me I won't interfere with what you do in this forum.

BronzeGod
12-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Before this saga, I've no feud with you, Korean and bronzegod.
After posting genuine negative frs on 666 G3 & 10, these 3 clowns Beckham07 cassano10 and bonkning attacked me claiming I forced rawed these 2 whores using my short dick and failed that's y posted negative frs on them. And they claimed I'm 1818/1838 promoter. For their Info I never promote any particular whore or house. I posted frs on different cat different whores in various houses in the past 10 years.
Then from nowhere u, Korean and bronzegod were dragged into this shit.

Many samsters pm me saying Beckham07 and cassano10 are same indiv troll cum 666 promoter. Whoever posted negative frs on 666 whores will get zap and flame.
My main targets are beckham07 and cassano10. I hate such cyber bullies and trolls. They think they own this gl forum. They picked on the wrong person to bully. If I see such bullying act I'll stand up against them without fear.

As Long as no one makes false accusations or provokes me I won't interfere with what you do in this forum.

Sorry, how did we get dragged in? Did I attack you or you come and fire at us first?

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Sorry, how did we get dragged in? Did I attack you or you come and fire at us first?

I think u 3 don't know the truth behind the saga & sided with cassano10 & Beckham07 and attacked me. That's how it started.

cassano10
12-08-2017, 11:37 PM
I think u 3 don't know the truth behind the saga & sided with cassano10 & Beckham07 and attacked me. That's how it started.

Nope, You are wrong. People sided with justice cos they know what your pattern and what you capable of. Forcing the poor wl to give in to your raw demands.
When failed, became angry and scold the wl then come forum to spread bad word about the wl.

I bet several cat150 wls had already fallen victims to your tricks.

Ps: the raw list they gave you not all are fake. I bet you succeeded with 843 g17.

unfit
12-08-2017, 11:37 PM

Bro, K , B & BG are nice samsters :)

It is just a misunderstanding :p

I hope all of us can just forgive forget and forgo ok bo :rolleyes:

Let's make love no war:D

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Nope, You are wrong. People sided with justice cos they know what your pattern and what you capable of. Forcing the poor wl to give in to your raw demands.
When failed, became angry and scold the wl then come forum to spread bad word about the wl.

I bet several cat150 wls had already fallen victims to your tricks.

Ehh I thought u are on holiday now?
So fast fly back to Singapore ah :rolleyes:

Your words again? Whores words again?
Please show me the video & pic evidence and don't bull shit
I'm waiting for 666 whores' fr on me leh

Your one sided claim doesn't damage my decade good reputation in Geylang & sbf :rolleyes:

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Bro, K , B & BG are nice samsters :)

It is just a misunderstanding

I hope all of us can just forgive forget and forgo ok bo :rolleyes:

Let's make love no war:D

I can forgive anyone except Beckham07 & cassano10
Bro say a word of fairness. U know me for a decade in this forum. Am I the type who forced rawed whores with my short dick; when I failed I posted bad fr on them? :rolleyes:

cassano10
12-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Bro say a word of fairness. U know me for a decade in this forum. Am I the type who forced rawed whores with my short dick; when I failed I posted bad fr on them? :rolleyes:

Yes you are. 真金不怕火咧。
But the true villain was the person who gave u the fake raw list.

unfit
12-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Bro say a word of fairness. U know me for a decade in this forum. Am I the type who forced rawed whores with my short dick; when I failed I posted bad fr on them?

You are a good guy:)

You are just a victim of a misunderstanding ;)

I believe your dick is longer and stiffer than mine:(

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Yes you are. 真金不怕火咧。

I'm the 真金 :rolleyes:
You are the one who circulates raw lists :rolleyes:

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:46 PM
You are a good guy:)

You are just a victim of a misunderstanding ;)

I believe your dick is longer and stiffer than mine:(

Thanks bro
I respect u in this forum
Our dicks r shorter than Beckham07 & cassano10 for sure :rolleyes:

unfit
12-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Thanks bro
I respect u in this forum
Our dicks r shorter than Beckham07 & cassano10 for sure :rolleyes:

Mine is floppy :cool:

cassano10
12-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Ehh I thought u are on holiday now?

Your one sided claim doesn't damage my decade good reputation in Geylang & sbf :rolleyes:

What good reputation u have?
My intels told me your fr can't be trusted.

But don't know u so gong go n trust the so called raw list.

Btw are you tanned and wear spectacles?

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Mine is floppy :cool:

Mine is the size of Last finger leh according to cassano10 & beckham07 :cool:

korean
12-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Bro, K , B & BG are nice samsters

It is just a misunderstanding

I hope all of us can just forgive forget and forgo ok bo

Let's make love no war

误会,都是一场误会:D:o:(:confused:

slyer
12-08-2017, 11:52 PM
What good reputation u have?
My intels told me your fr can't be trusted.

But don't know u so gong go n trust the so called raw list.

Btw are you tanned and wear spectacles?

Fyi I'm very fair like those k pop star 小白脸 and I've perfect eyesight :rolleyes: my info also csi wrong :rolleyes:
My reputation is better than yours definitely
My intels told me u and Beckham07 are same person. Both of u or rather u zap and flame anyone who posted negative fr in 666 thread. Both of u or rather u r 666 promoter. U r nothing but a troll cyber bully

I dont know what raw list u talking abt. I always advocate protected sex :cool:

cassano10
12-08-2017, 11:57 PM
I'm the 真金 :rolleyes:
You are the one who circulates raw lists :rolleyes:

Wow accuse me. Clap clap clap.

BronzeGod
13-08-2017, 12:16 AM

WHEN DID I SIDE WITH CASSANO10 and this BECKHAM???? pls show me WHEN?

I do not even know who these guys are? Do you even see me talking to them?

korean
13-08-2017, 12:17 AM

whenever I heard the words "I think", I always shake my head. Dont make too much assumptions, get the facts rite next time b4 any actions.

I mentioned before that I'm just an outsider and I never even stepped into 666 house b4. For such dispute, I will have a lot of reservations for either party as I dunno the wls, dunno either of u too. Only u and the WLs will know the truth. Why I wanna attack u? It is u who dragged me into the saga first. Pls read below.

I dunno abt baotohk and bronzegod, but my main problem with u is ur below post.

U r also in the raw list circulation together with Korean, bronzegod, beckham07, cassano10, bonkning and many more

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=16268641&highlight=circulation#post16268641

It is u who dragged me into the saga first as firstly I've zero idea what is the raw list circulation all abt and how it related to me; secondly I did not attack u before u putting up such a post. u, including everyone can check with my posts dated b4 ur post above. u r not mentioned by me directly or indirectly. I'm only having war with max upon that time but not u. Please do not mess up the sequence of events

cassano10
13-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Fyi I'm very fair like those k pop star 小白脸 and I've perfect eyesight :rolleyes: my info also csi wrong :rolleyes:
My reputation is better than yours definitely
My intels told me u and Beckham07 are same person. Both of u or rather u zap and flame anyone who posted negative fr in 666 thread. Both of u or rather u r 666 promoter. U r nothing but a troll cyber bully

Why don't you say you lee min ho lookalike?
吹牛也有限度。
They say u dark sAme Bangala workers leh.

cassano10
13-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Bro Korean is right. Miss liar slyer thought Korean was my gang n went on to flame him n his friends. When in fact, prior to this saga, I have never talk to bro Korean b4.

korean
13-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Bro Korean is right. Miss liar slyer thought Korean was my gang n went on to flame him n his friends. When in fact, prior to this saga, I have never talk to bro Korean b4.

Thx for clarification. Probably bro baotohk and bronzegod also need ur clarification too :D

slyer
13-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Wow accuse me. Clap clap clap.

Why don't you say you lee min ho lookalike?
吹牛也有限度。
They say u dark sAme Bangala workers leh.

Lee min Ho is Passe la. U r middle aged Uncle who can't catch up with latest k wave trend :rolleyes:
Many girls said I look like song Joong ki :cool:
U look more like abnn :D
Like I said post the pic And video here so that samsters know how I look like
Don't bullshit using your "can't be trusted" words
Fyi I know how u look like Too
U r making yourself look like clown. U don't even know whether the guy mentioned by those 666 whores is me or another customer. Do homework first before attacking me

Carrying the balls of Korean & gang? :D

slyer
13-08-2017, 01:13 AM
whenever I heard the words "I think", I always shake my head. Dont make too much assumptions, get the facts rite next time b4 any actions.

I mentioned before that I'm just an outsider and I never even stepped into 666 house b4. For such dispute, I will have a lot of reservations for either party as I dunno the wls, dunno either of u too. Only u and the WLs will know the truth. Why I wanna attack u? It is u who dragged me into the saga first. Pls read below.

I dunno abt baotohk and bronzegod, but my main problem with u is ur below post.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=16268641&highlight=circulation#post16268641

It is u who dragged me into the saga first as firstly I've zero idea what is the raw list circulation all abt and how it related to me; secondly I did not attack u before u putting up such a post. u, including everyone can check with my posts dated b4 ur post above. u r not mentioned by me directly or indirectly. I'm only having war with max upon that time but not u. Please do not mess up the sequence of events

I don't make baseless comments.
Whether those mentioned samsters raw or didn't raw whores they know themselves :D

It takes 2 hands to clap. If u didn't post anything provocative in the beginning who will Attack u :rolleyes:

korean
13-08-2017, 01:22 AM
I don't make baseless comments.
Whether they raw or not raw whores they know themselves :D

It takes 2 hands to clap. If u didn't post anything provocative who will Attack u :rolleyes:

Pls showed me which post I made before you dragged me in first. I've shown the evidence u r the one who dragged me in first. If u cannot show any evidence that I initiate first u r as good as fabricating story out of your imagination. :rolleyes: :D I was only attacking max upon that time but not u, unless u tell me u r max then I've nothing to say lol

slyer
13-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Maybe it's the same fellow with ego issue. Who fucking care about reputation here except for .........

Are you trying to say I'm max_priest clone?
Clone or not pm boss. Boss will know.

Not sure what gives you that impression. Strange that you brought it up when no one ever mention it. :cool:

I don't give a shit about clone since this is a virtual world. If one choose to be schizophrenia, all the best to him.
It's tough to cope with mental health

It all started with baotohk's insinuation that I'm max_priest clone. You and bronzegod then continued from there and attacked me. After which u 3 sided with cassano10 and beckham07 and attacked me together
If anyone is to blame for the misunderstanding between the 4 of us u know who
I don't fabricate imaginary stories

Pls showed me which post I made before you dragged me in first. I've shown the evidence u r the one who dragged me in first. If u cannot show any evidence that I initiate first u r as good as fabricating story out of your imagination. :rolleyes: :D

korean
13-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Yes you are. 真金不怕火咧。

Is villain a samster? Where is he? Hope he can clarify :D how do u know miss liar was given a fake raw list bro?

slyer
13-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Is villain a samster? Where is he? Hope he can clarify :D how do u know miss liar was given a fake raw list bro?

Cassano10 Please post the evidence here
Don't anyhow quote some tom dick Harry raw list pm and put my nick there Hor
Don't anyhow photoshop some images with my nick inside Hor :rolleyes:

Only raw player cassano10/Beckham07 circulates raw list with his raw players intels

korean
13-08-2017, 01:57 AM
Baotohk insinuation that u r mp clone - I awared of that n u didnt fabricate on this part. Till now, I still believe u r not max clone, but I believe u two r good buddy. I could be wrong, but this is my best guess.

I can see bronzegod did talk to u too upon that time. Whether he attacked u first or u was the one I didn't want to debate with u in this post, I let bg to deal with u directly.

Now, which post of mine did I attack u first before u mentioned my name? Yes I see u quote baotohk post, true. I'm sure you may try to quote some of bg post. But where is my post which showed that I attacked u first before u mentioned abt my nick? If u read carefully, I was attacking max but not you before you mentioned my nick. Read one more time if u r still unclear, damn!!! You may not like me to suggest u to check you eyesight like what ur buddy always quote yeah?

It all started with baotohk's insinuation that I'm max_priest clone. You and bronzegod then continued from there and attacked me. After which u 3 sided with cassano10 and beckham07 and attacked me together

Fat Fatt
13-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Baotohk insinuation that u r mp clone - I awared of that n u didnt fabricate on this part. Till now, I still believe u r not max clone, but I believe u two r good buddy. I could be wrong, but this is my best guess.

I can see bronzegod did talk to u too upon that time. Whether he attacked u first or u was the one I didn't want to debate with u in this post, I let bg to deal with u directly.

Now, which post of mine did I attack u first before u mentioned my name? Yes I see u quote baotohk post, true. I'm sure you may try to quote some of bg post. But where is my post which showed that I attacked u first before u mentioned abt my nick? If u read carefully, I was attacking max but not you before you mentioned my nick. Read one more time if u r still unclear, damn!!! You may not like me to suggest u to check you eyesight like what ur buddy always quote yeah?

Whether who attacked who first, can we STOP this nonsense?

I know for a fact that slyer is no clone of anyone.

In the series of events of one party against the "She" I have never seen slyer get involved.

It was for FRs he wrote in 666 that cause 2 blokes to start it and then it all started.

I think I am quite neutral here so it's all a misunderstanding.

People are entitled to friends and buddies too. So what if he is "she" buddy online. sharing their own lists of WL. Until some point when I think slyer got dragged in.

If you pick on certain post slyer made, like he will book all the girls and say he tua kang, I just say that he was reacting to other people's post. He isn't one who will post tua kang stuff, look at his previous FRs. Of course the FRs werenlong time ago he was silent for a while not contributing FRs but that time a lot of people including me was quiet.
There were Some other people were posting tua kang and got bullied too. Then of course there is the main character who posts tua kang FR that she got all the services duento his looks and etc .... I guess people generally prefer humble people than tua kang people.

I believe the threads can become healthy and readable and everyone post in a conducive environment. Everyone should Agree to disagree as adults. I have wrote a long list of risks that WL expects to know in their line, raw included in one of them. I recalled there is another cheongster named old wolf in SBF. He also post a lot of FRs on fl and ml and he forces raw on them. He openly says it and there are people who enjoyed reading his post taking it with a pinch of salt. In here can't we just do that? All this fighting is bad.

And I would say this again. There is no individual alone who can post so many FRs of different house WL and different taste and fully support the gl forum. Some have money can try a lot of WLs but his taste may be different. Some like me is poorer only once a week. Some once a month. Some retired and have to rely on buddies recommendation ... some come from other areas like FL or massage, or don't cheong in Gl and don't even have FRs . you can't help the scene alone. Need a lot of bros including newbies to write FRs and/or listing to share

korean
13-08-2017, 08:48 AM
My main problem for slyer is he kept saying I'm the one who attack him first but in reality which is obvious to anyone who go n read the thread he is the one who attack me first. For false accusation I will not hesitate to defend myself, this is my right. Same goes to slyer who feel he was wronly accused in 666 and not only he defended himself, he is actively revenged to those who accused him in 666.

if u r fair, u should know who to STOPPP. Dont act as a hero to only certain samsters and WLs. Everyone is watching this show including WLs. u and him conveniently skip the part where he attacked me first and fast farward to the part when the war begin.

In the series of events of one party against the "She" I have never seen slyer get involved.

It was for FRs he wrote in 666 that cause 2 blokes to start it and then it all started.

People are entitled to friends and buddies too. So what if he is "she" buddy online. sharing their own lists of WL. Until some point when I think slyer got dragged in.

If you pick on certain post slyer made, like he will book all the girls and say he tua kang, I just say that he was reacting to other people's post. He isn't one who will post tua kang stuff, look at his previous FRs. Of course the FRs werenlong time ago he was silent for a while not contributing FRs but that time a lot of people including me was quiet.
There were Some other people were posting tua kang and got bullied too. Then of course there is the main character who posts tua kang FR that she got all the services duento his looks and etc .... I guess people generally prefer humble people than tua kang people.

I believe the threads can become healthy and readable and everyone post in a conducive environment. Everyone should Agree to disagree as adults. I have wrote a long list of risks that WL expects to know in their line, raw included in one of them. I recalled there is another cheongster named old wolf in SBF. He also post a lot of FRs on fl and ml and he forces raw on them. He openly says it and there are people who enjoyed reading his post taking it with a pinch of salt. In here can't we just do that? All this fighting is bad.

And I would say this again. There is no individual alone who can post so many FRs of different house WL and different taste and fully support the gl forum. Some have money can try a lot of WLs but his taste may be different. Some like me is poorer only once a week. Some once a month. Some retired and have to rely on buddies recommendation ... some come from other areas like FL or massage, or don't cheong in Gl and don't even have FRs . you can't help the scene alone. Need a lot of bros including newbies to write FRs and/or listing to share

slyer
13-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Bro fat Fatt, I know u r fair and unbiased. 你帮理不帮亲.
For you and the entire community in gl forum, I can stop this nonsense with baotohk, Korean and bronzegod. So Long these 3 don't continue to provoke/Attack me. Before this I've no issue with them. I don't even interfere with their quarrel with max_priest. And yes I'm max_priest's forum buddy. Is there anything wrong? We have the rights to befriend anyone. For the benefit of doubt, omnia, fat Fatt and many more were also max_priest's former buddies until some issue surfaced.

To bronzegod Korean baotohk, 井水不犯河水 we may not be friends but I don't want to waste time & energy fighting with u 3

My main targets are 666 trolls cyber bullies liars beckham07 and cassano10
Many samsters already pm me how they were mass zapped and flamed by these 2 (I believe they are same person) after they posted bad frs on 666 whores
I hope u 3 don't interfere with my fight against these 2 thanks

I'll remove your 3 names in my troll list siggy from now on
Peace with u 3 Korean baotohk bronzegod

cassano10
13-08-2017, 10:35 AM

Evidence that Slyer is a roti prata man.

Period.

slyer
13-08-2017, 10:43 AM
I just receive pm as above from bro bonkning before coming to 54a thread. i dunno what he is asking abt so i take a look here...now then i know why bro bonkning asked me such a question. :rolleyes: not sure abt baotohk, bg, beckham, cassano10, but me and bro bonkning totally no clue wat is the raw list circulation and how it related to us. looks like u r just doign exactly liek ur buddy, 脑残杂种粉chenfei is doing, besides writing fake FR also fabricating fake story out of ur imaginary. As how ur good buddy always saying, "birds of the same feather flock together"

无风不起浪. Whether the above mentioned people raw whores or not they know themselves. They may not be in same raw circulation list but they may exchange raw info among their intels. As for this part I don't wish to debate.

By the rate of her replies to us, it is obvious that we'd once again triggered her innest nerves. Last time she was so desperate to revenge to me after losing the battle by attacking me in bro warbird thread. I can only said she really lost her mind at times due to the damages impacted by us. Now she comes to my thread to attack me again. It really makes my day as I know that foolish tool can be toyed one more time :D

This post triggered the argument between u and me after baotohk insinuated that i am max_priest clone
I interpreted this post as u are starting a war with me
If my interpretation is incorrect then my bad. I dare to admit if it's my bad unlike some 666 troll cyber bully cassano10 and beckham07

My main problem for slyer is he kept saying I'm the one who attack him first but in reality which is obvious to anyone who go n read the thread he is the one who attack me first. For false accusation I will not hesitate to defend myself, this is my right. Same goes to slyer who feel he was wronly accused in 666 and not only he defended himself, he is actively revenged to those who accused him in 666.

if u r fair, u should know who to STOPPP. Dont act as a hero to only certain samsters and WLs. Everyone is watching this show including WLs. u and him conveniently skip the part where he attacked me first and fast farward to the part when the war begin.

Based on my interpretation of bro fat Fatt post I don't find him act as hero to certain samsters and whores. He did not side with anyone. He is being neutral, fair and unbiased.

slyer
13-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Evidence that Slyer is a roti prata man.

Period.

Is that all u can Attack me? :D
I'm still waiting for my fr from 666 whores together with my video & picture leh
Aren't u still on your holiday and have no Time to reply me as per your last post in 666 thread? Then now u have time to Attack me in this thread?

说一套做一套 this speaks much abt ur low credibility :rolleyes:

Fyi I like to eat roti prata :D

cassano10
13-08-2017, 10:49 AM

The list wasn't sent directly to me. I found out about it from my intels.
My intel wouldn't tell me who are the Samsters. There are more than one.
Assuming miss liar went on to try the wls in the list. Maybe he succeeded raw with some n failed with some.

I video call with gals from 666 after they knock off. Obviously I won't reveal who I regular there. They said that there's this customer(slyer) who apparently never step in 666 b4. Came waiting for g10. Then few days later came to wait for G3.
Why would he do that since he never tried them b4? The answer is obvious.

Truth: slyer is following the names on the list.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=619651&page=14

Those people who exchange pm on this thread.

slyer
13-08-2017, 11:01 AM
The list wasn't sent directly to me. I found out about it from my intels.
My intel wouldn't tell me who are the Samsters. There are more than one.
Assuming miss liar went on to try the wls in the list. Maybe he succeeded raw with some n failed with some.

I video call with gals from 666 after they knock off. Obviously I won't reveal who I regular there. They said that there's this customer(slyer) who apparently never step in 666 b4. Came waiting for g10. Then few days later came to wait for G3.
Why would he do that since he never tried them b4? The answer is obvious.

Truth: slyer is following the names on the list.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=619651&page=14

Those people who exchange pm on this thread.

You are making lots of unjustified assumptions as per the above bold sentences. Please show the proof and stop making baseless accusation. Fyi I didn't wait for G3 & 10. When I stepped in the shop they were sitting in the tank and were very free (probably due to poor biz caused by their poor service) and the time span between bonking G3 & 10 is at least 1-2 weeks not few days. Do your homework first before flaming me

Are there any names of whores who raw customers in your so called above mentioned link?

Or are u saying those samsters who posted in your so called above mentioned link raw whores? :eek: in that case I saw unfit, saabking, baotohk, Comm and many more posted in that thread. Are u saying they exchange raw info and raw whores?:rolleyes: (no offence to samsters Mentioned here since cassano10 quoted that link and u all posted in the thread)

Are u saying any tom dick and Harry who has never step in 666 and out of blue moon chose G3 & 10 are following the so called imaginary raw list?

Fyi I've stepped in 666 in 2012 before this shit saga (https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=6925369&postcount=614) do your homework first before attacking me for goodness sake

And I know who's ur regular girl. Be mentally prepared I will expose u anytime here

cassano10
13-08-2017, 11:11 AM

Tired talking to evil Lying beast like u. This shall always be my answer gg forward.
U say u don't know about what raw list. Then at another cat150 thread with Korean n guys u mention about the raw list.
Come on. U wanna lie don't know to cover your tracks.

slyer
13-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Tired talking to evil Lying beast like u. This shall always be my answer gg forward.
U say u don't know about what raw list. Then at another cat150 thread with Korean n guys u mention about the raw list.
Come on. U wanna lie don't know to cover your tracks.

If u r tired please shut your mouth and retire for good in this forum
We don't need u to be troll/cyber bully/liar flaming/mass zapping/accusing innocent samsters like me and Ultraman And many more

Please quote my pm or screenshot proving I am involved in raw list circulation
Fyi any fake pm quote and image will get u banned for good

No one will miss ur absence

I can help u take over 666 promoter role if u want :D

slyer
13-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Bro, wasnt beckham07 the one who first accused u of raw with g3 and g10? Now, cassano10 says he got this info from an intel... hahaha. this proves he and beckham07 are the same person. Can you believe it? Video call with a gl whore after she knocks off. Who does that?

Another anonymous pm from a bro

Only 666 promoter will do video call with the GIRLS (I assume all the girls since he used plural tense) in 666
This fella must be damn free to do video call with all the girls in 666 after they knock off

I might as well say I do conference call with all the whores in Geylang daily

korean
13-08-2017, 11:36 AM
无风不起浪. Whether the above mentioned people raw whores or not they know themselves. They may not be in same raw circulation list but they may exchange raw info among their intels. As for this part I don't wish to debate.

This post triggered the argument between u and me after baotohk insinuated that i am max_priest clone
If my interpretation is incorrect then my bad. I dare to admit if it's my bad unlike some 666 troll cyber bully cassano10 and beckham07

Based on my interpretation of bro fat Fatt post I don't find him act as hero to certain samsters and whores. He did not side with anyone. He is being neutral, fair and unbiased.

To be updated later for possible closure on my part for now

slyer
13-08-2017, 12:51 PM
To be updated later for possible closure on my part for now

Sure I'll wait for your update
Like what fat Fatt said sometimes words could be misunderstood or misinterpreted

baotohk
13-08-2017, 02:24 PM

I think you are overly sensitive. Very SNAG :D
My comment is not directed at you and I don't know why you jump the gun by saying you are not HER clone. I was just replying to your comment and shoot the sissy bugger.

Anyway, when you sign up for Premium membership , I know you are not HER;)

Let's start loving each other and fuck the shit out of those whore.:p

baotohk
13-08-2017, 02:25 PM

Maybe we are being assumed as clone since we are always fighting HER:p

baotohk
13-08-2017, 02:27 PM
I think it is obvious that it is a misunderstanding between us and Slyer.
:D

baotohk
13-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Bro fat Fatt, I know u r fair and unbiased. 你帮理不帮亲.
For you and the entire community in gl forum, I can stop this nonsense with baotohk, Korean and bronzegod. So Long these 3 don't continue to provoke/Attack me. Before this I've no issue with them. I don't even interfere with their quarrel with max_priest. And yes I'm max_priest's forum buddy. Is there anything wrong? We have the rights to befriend anyone. For the benefit of doubt, omnia, fat Fatt and many more were also max_priest's former buddies until some issue surfaced.

To bronzegod Korean baotohk, 井水不犯河水 we may not be friends but I don't want to waste time & energy fighting with u 3

My main targets are 666 trolls cyber bullies liars beckham07 and cassano10
Many samsters already pm me how they were mass zapped and flamed by these 2 (I believe they are same person) after they posted bad frs on 666 whores
I hope u 3 don't interfere with my fight against these 2 thanks

I'll remove your 3 names in my troll list siggy from now on
Peace with u 3 Korean baotohk bronzegod

End of the day , it really doesn't matter to me if you add me or exclude me in your siggy. Or whether you are the sissy's friend or buddy or not.

I still trying to figure out what's the big hoo-ha about fucking raw and what is the big deal of raw list. It's a fact that almost every WL fuck raw and its just not with everyone , that's all.

These intel or so call list in circulation are created by people who wants to have influence in the forum. I think they want to seek solace here and be respected online.

baotohk
13-08-2017, 02:39 PM
The most chee bye thing about this whole saga is that I was dragged into this fucking raw list and yet I didn't get a copy of it:p

slyer
13-08-2017, 03:42 PM
My comment is not directed at you and I don't know why you jump the gun by saying you are not HER clone. I was just replying to your comment and shoot the sissy bugger.

Anyway, when you sign up for Premium membership , I know you are not HER

I am sensitive to certain remarks/comments ;)
i prefer to love normal decent woman (Not guys nor whores). I am not gay. :D

slyer
13-08-2017, 03:44 PM

Bro fat fatt will be happy to see this comment. Peace.

It is my battle against beckham07 and cassano10. Hope no one will interfere with our battle :cool:

slyer
13-08-2017, 03:47 PM
End of the day , it really doesn't matter to me if you add me or exclude me in your siggy. Or whether you are the sissy's friend or buddy or not.

I still trying to figure out what's the big hoo-ha about fucking raw and what is the big deal of raw list. It's a fact that almost every WL fuck raw and its just not with everyone , that's all.

These intel or so call list in circulation are created by people who wants to have influence in the forum. I think they want to seek solace here and be respected online.

I agreed with ur statement in bold.
Almost every whore will fuck raw customer. It is just a matter of the quantities (The VIP prilveged minority or majority)

Even when we go pub ONS or fuck flings, raw is not a big hoo haa
Nowadays youngsters raw more often than uncles :cool:

slyer
13-08-2017, 03:48 PM
The most chee bye thing about this whole saga is that I was dragged into this fucking raw list and yet I didn't get a copy of it:p

If you want a copy of this prilveged raw list, get it from cassano10/beckham07 :cool:

max_priest
13-08-2017, 04:06 PM

Bro,

The below idiotic clown - Baotohk again has never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping. BG knows very well as he has a number of inactive clones under his belt.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing! I said before and I say again, Baotohk, you are simply not in my league. :D

Anyway, when you sign up for Premium membership , I know you are not HER;)

slyer
13-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Bro,

Th below idiotic clown - Baotohk again never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing!

The history of "I am your clone" started by our beloved Keewee many many years ago :cool: i wonder how is Mr keewee :cool:

unfit
13-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Mine is the size of Last finger leh according to cassano10 & beckham07

误会,都是一场误会

I am happy to see Brother Slyer change signature liao :p

Let's make love no war...Fuck Them Hard ok?:cool:

Although I got floppy joe:D

I will try my very best to paste a 10 grand note on my dick:cool:

slyer
13-08-2017, 06:56 PM
I am happy to see Brother Slyer change signature liao

Let's make love no war...Fuck Them Hard ok?

Although I got floppy joe

I will try my very best to paste a 10 grand note on my dick:cool:

Let's make love to whores and not to samsters :D i am not gay :D
i also got floppy short dick according to "reliable source"
i will fuck the whores and trolls hard :cool:

BronzeGod
13-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Bro,

The below idiotic clown - Baotohk again has never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping. BG knows very well as he has a number of inactive clones under his belt.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing! I said before and I say again, Baotohk, you are simply not in my league. :D

What about alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and kingcobra?

Do you think these are clones? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Many people have pointed out they are clones of one master, especially some prominent samsters.

What do you think of their behavior? And if they belong to one master, what should be done to the master?

I'm interested to hear your views since you like to talk so much about clones. :)

korean
13-08-2017, 07:48 PM

Bro baotohk had spoken what I initially wanted to say. Wont repeat what had mentioned by him

Thx for pointing out which of my post triggered the argument btwn us. It should be obvious to u by now that this post of mine had nothing to do with u but max. Since u admit it is ur bad due to misinterpretation, u r the men and I take back my word tat u r guniang. This again further prove that u r not max clone as from my understanding she never admit her mistakes, not even once. I see this as a closure of war btwn us if u dont have further objection as both of us have a bigger war n enemy to fight.

ok

korean
13-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Maybe we are being assumed as clone since we are always fighting HER:p

whose clone? :eek: Now I start to undestand y I was attached as raw player :D

unfit
13-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Let's make love to whores and not to samsters : i am not gay
i also got floppy short dick according to "reliable source"
i will fuck the whores and trolls hard :cool:

Wow lau eh...now King of GL:eek:

No horse run leh:D

I am King of Floppy Joe:cool:

slyer
13-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Wow lau eh...now King of GL:eek:

No horse run leh:D

I am King of Floppy Joe:cool:

you are queen of geylang :D

slyer
13-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Bro baotohk had spoken what I initially wanted to say. Wont repeat what had mentioned by him

Thx for pointing out which of my post triggered the argument btwn us. It should be obvious to u by now that this post of mine had nothing to do with u but max. Since u admit it is ur bad due to misinterpretation, u r the men and I take back my word tat u r guniang. This again further prove that u r not max clone as from my understanding she never admit her mistakes, not even once. I see this as a closure of war btwn us if u dont have further objection as both of us have a bigger war n enemy to fight.

ok

Our disagreement chapter closed. Peace.
I confer you the title - prince of geylang :D

korean
13-08-2017, 10:33 PM

thx for conferring me the title but I‘d quitted sg n gl for good :D

korean
13-08-2017, 10:33 PM
you are queen of geylang :D

watch ur backside :eek:

FEDERER801
13-08-2017, 10:34 PM

Hey bro, I should be prince of geylang. I am more yandao than most samsters. Must give me the honor la!:D

slyer
13-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Hey bro, I should be prince of geylang. I am more yandao than most samsters. Must give me the honor la!:D

Ok u r the crown prince of Geylang :cool:

slyer
13-08-2017, 10:40 PM
thx for conferring me the title but I‘d quitted sg n gl for good :D

Ok all the best :D;)

korean
13-08-2017, 10:41 PM

which idols tyically gals said u have a closed match in term of looks? :D

FEDERER801
13-08-2017, 10:47 PM
which idols tyically gals said u have a closed match in term of looks? :D

Most whores said I look like Korean as I am very fair. And most whores said that the majority of customers look like shit and some are disgustingly fat! I usually don't believe in whores. But seeing is believing!:D

shawn_mib
13-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Wa still fighting? I'm not taking side just watching. Pls dun zap me as I got limited point only.

baotohk
13-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Bro,

After all these years, you are still harping on the same thing. Can bring something new to the table? Sissy boy

korean
13-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Most whores said I look like Korean as I am very fair. And most whores said that the majority of customers look like shit and some are disgustingly fat! I usually don't believe in whores. But seeing is believing!:D

korean has certain look but I'm surprise fairness is attached with korean. most yellow skin asian can look pretty fair as well as tanned. some of them including the okt will tot I'm either a japanese or korean :D

baotohk
13-08-2017, 10:58 PM
whose clone? :eek: Now I start to undestand y I was attached as raw player :D

Maybe you are my clone. I have a bad reputation.:o

baotohk
13-08-2017, 11:00 PM

你是小白脸:D I think the whore are referring the fat sissy Max. I am sure he is shitty

korean
13-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Maybe you are my clone. I have a bad reputation.:o

Don't fabricate story ler, 越瞄越黑 :(

Fat Fatt
13-08-2017, 11:16 PM

Hahaha damn funny this comment

korean
13-08-2017, 11:19 PM

Master, if u manage to get hold of one copy pls remember to share with me. Keen to see wat the fuss is all abt :D

Fat Fatt
13-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Bro fat fatt will be happy to see this comment. Peace.

It is my battle against beckham07 and cassano10. Hope no one will interfere with our battle :cool:

Peace is great. Thanks to all bros

Is bonkning involved in the fight or also a misunderstanding. I thought he is also a cat 50 player (petain player as well) and going into cat 150.

Bro bonkning, if it does not involve you, please clarify and refrain from the needless fray

shawn_mib
14-08-2017, 12:01 AM
So where is the best place to start piling and with which girls? Peace

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 03:22 AM
So where is the best place to start piling and with which girls? Peace

What is piling?:confused:

baotohk
14-08-2017, 05:01 AM
Don't fabricate story ler, 越瞄越黑 :(

:D:D:D Never get too serious on the WWW

slyer
14-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Peace is great. Thanks to all bros

Is bonkning involved in the fight or also a misunderstanding. I thought he is also a cat 50 player (petain player as well) and going into cat 150.

Bro bonkning, if it does not involve you, please clarify and refrain from the needless fray

Bonkning sided with cassano10 & Beckham07 and attacked me together
Initially I've no feud with bonkning. Not sure why he chose to believe the 666 promoter troll Beckham07 & Cassano10 :rolleyes: he can't even differentiate the rights and wrongs :rolleyes:

Bro we have to be honest and realistic. If we r very handsome like song Joong ki, Lee min Ho, Andy Lau etc we don't have to spend money to fuck whores. We can get ons and flings easily.
The fact we are spending money to fuck whores means we r all not as handsome as these celebrities. But that doesn't mean we are ugly. Of course there r good looking customers who want to have no strings attached quick bonk in Geylang. Ons & flings with strings attached can be a hassle and may break a marriage or family.

I myself will not say I'm very handsome. At the very least I'm average to above average looking. Slim, very fair, boyish face. Often I am mistaken as foreigner instead of singaporean. Wonder why those trolls Beckham07 & Cassano10 claimed I'm tanned and bespectacled :rolleyes:
Csi me also never do their homework properly and thoroughly

Fat Fatt
14-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Initially I've no feud with bonkning. Not sure why he chose to believe the 666 promoter troll Beckham07 & Cassano10 :rolleyes: he can't even differentiate the rights and wrongs :rolleyes:

Bro we have to be honest and realistic. If we r very handsome like song Joong ki, Lee min Ho, Andy Lau etc we don't have to spend money to fuck whores. We can get ons and flings easily.
The fact we are spending money to fuck whores means we r all not as handsome as these celebrities. But that doesn't mean we are ugly. Of course there r good looking customers who want to have no strings attached quick bonk in Geylang. Ons & flings with strings attached can be a hassle and may break a marriage or family.

I myself will not say I'm very handsome. At the very least I'm average to above average looking. Slim, very fair, boyish face. Often I am mistaken as foreigner instead of singaporean. Wonder why those trolls Beckham07 & Cassano10 claimed I'm tanned and bespectacled :rolleyes:

Bro, beg to differ with you.

There are handsome men patronizing in GL.
1. Some are in gl for sex without strings attached. Flings and FB may get sticky and want attachment especially if the guy is handsome and attractive. The guy might not want, being married or attached or even single

2. Some are in gl because the WL skills better and they willing to do. Bbbj for some girls cannot. Other girls cannot even do condom bj due to the rubber smell . So the handsome guys just can't stand fucking dead fish
For eg. Your probably will get scolding or a beating if you ask your wife or gf to do AR! Or if you like them to swallow after bbbj. They will ask where you learn and pick up such fetish and either thinks you are pervert ... furthermore the WL see the guy handsome will give much better service (can see quite a few FRs writer who said so, not sure if true)

3. I am very handsome in my heart. Haha I patronize gl so who say no handsome guys ..... 😊 Just joking la

korean
14-08-2017, 09:37 AM

Lol I used to belong to the good looking customer who want to have no strings attached quick bonk in Geylang. Problem arised when the quality of stocks dropped dramatically and I started to rtf instead of tap-n-go as I rather hj myself than fuck average look gal. Eventually both party also developed feeling.
They said I have celebrity look like lee min ho, Aaron kok, zhou yu min :D

Fat Fatt
14-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Lol I used to belong to the good looking customer who want to have no strings attached quick bonk in Geylang. Problem arised when the quality of stocks dropped dramatically and I started to rtf instead of tap-n-go as I rather hj myself than fuck average look gal. Eventually both party also developed feeling.

You so lucky , look like so many handsome stars.

They say I also look like a movie star. Sammo hung

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 10:30 AM

Hi-five bro. The girls always thought I look like aaron kwok, louis Koo or shawn yue.

Finding free fucks also not an issue for me, but I just like to tap and go as well.

korean
14-08-2017, 11:19 AM

They r just being exaggerated, just like how we classified certain wl look like which celebrity in the actress lookalike thread :D

Sammo hung, jet lee n Jacky chan are my idols. I like to watch their movie :D

korean
14-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Hi-five bro. The girls always thought I look like aaron kwok, louis Koo or shawn yue.

Finding free fucks also not an issue for me, but I just like to tap and go as well.

haha then u belong to the more manly type.

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 12:09 PM
haha then u belong to the more manly type.

Or in the words of the China whores 猛男

Few can handle me at full strength. Except maybe mozi. She actually told me she came 20 times in one session with me and that my one session was like fucking with 5 guys.

Rare to find such girls with such stamina and chemistry in the bedroom.

ah rat
14-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Good to see everyone having harmony mood :)

korean
14-08-2017, 12:22 PM

Few can handle me at full strength. Except maybe mozi. She actually told me she came 20 times in one session with me and that my one session was like fucking with 5 guys.

my 1st gf in gl has the best stamina I ever met. it was often a marathon session of 3 hrs :eek: in the beginning she may still occassionally blackout. after sometime she get used to it and my turn to really gotta work very hard. those r the days :D

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 12:27 PM
my 1st gf in gl has the best stamina I ever met. it was often a marathon session of 3 hrs :eek: in the beginning she may still occassionally blackout. after sometime she get used to it and my turn to really gotta work very hard. those r the days :D

3 hours! I would get bored fucking the same girl for 3 hours. Need to change girl every one hour :D

korean
14-08-2017, 12:40 PM
3 hours! I would get bored fucking the same girl for 3 hours. Need to change girl every one hour :D

it really depend who is the gal. for gal my type, fuck for a day also ok; whereas gal not my type i dont even feel to fuck for a one minute. it is just me, i prefer quality than quantity, :D

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 01:04 PM
it really depend who is the gal. for gal my type, fuck for a day also ok; whereas gal not my type i dont even feel to fuck for a one minute. it is just me, i prefer quality than quantity, :D

True. The most I can fuck a girl is two hours before I get sian

cassano10
14-08-2017, 06:16 PM

Of cos Bonkning will side with me. We have been exchanging intels for more than a year. We exchange accurate intels. Unlike you Slyer, who always post fake fr and lies.

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:12 PM

Wow another handsome bro in Geylang And sbf :cool::D

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:13 PM

I adore your stamina and strength :p

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Good to see everyone having harmony mood :)

My good Brother thanks for the heads up on donor clones ;)

I'm in good harmony with everyone except beckham07 and cassano10

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Of cos Bonkning will side with me. We have been exchanging intels for more than a year. We exchange accurate intels. Unlike you Slyer, who always post fake fr and lies.

I don't care who are your intels and whether bonkning is on whose side
It's none of my business
I have been exchanging intels with my good buddies like fat Fatt, unfit, max_priest etc for at least 5 years :rolleyes:
You are not welcomed here.
Don't be rude to king of Geylang :cool::D

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:18 PM

Sammo is rich can Bao many many whores

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:19 PM

Wow so envious of ur natural good looks :D
Sometimes I wonder those whores compliments "u r so handsome" "ur dick is big" "u made me cum many times" "你很厉害" are real or fake. I Guess most of the time is fake lol

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Bro, beg to differ with you.

There are handsome men patronizing in GL.
1. Some are in gl for sex without strings attached. Flings and FB may get sticky and want attachment especially if the guy is handsome and attractive. The guy might not want, being married or attached or even single

2. Some are in gl because the WL skills better and they willing to do. Bbbj for some girls cannot. Other girls cannot even do condom bj due to the rubber smell . So the handsome guys just can't stand fucking dead fish
For eg. Your probably will get scolding or a beating if you ask your wife or gf to do AR! Or if you like them to swallow after bbbj. They will ask where you learn and pick up such fetish and either thinks you are pervert ... furthermore the WL see the guy handsome will give much better service (can see quite a few FRs writer who said so, not sure if true)

3. I am very handsome in my heart. Haha I patronize gl so who say no handsome guys ..... �� Just joking la

Bro u have a good point
We are all entitled to different opinions no issue
Yes there r handsome customers in Geylang I saw a small handful

And sadly local girls sex skills lose to gl whores completely
Most local girls are not keen to do bbbj let alone AR

Once u try Geylang cat 150 whores services u will find the feeling not so shiok when fucking own gf or Wife
But of course gf or Wife can give u raw and real gfe :D

cassano10
14-08-2017, 07:29 PM
I don't care who are your intels and whether bonkning is on whose side
It's none of my business
I have been exchanging intels with my good buddies like fat Fatt, unfit, max_priest etc for at least 5 years :rolleyes:
You are not welcomed here.
Don't be rude to king of Geylang :cool::D

懒叫 what king of GL? Cat50 Thai u only promote 1838($50 gets tamada svc) n 1818(wl there waste time at shower to leave u with no choice but to extend)
I've been in the scene since 2003.
You will be very welcomed at 666.
I dare u to step inside 666. Blanket party waiting for you.

korean
14-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Wow so envious of ur natural good looks
Sometimes I wonder those whores compliments "u r so handsome" "ur dick is big" "u made me cum many times" "你很厉害" are real or fake. I Guess most of the time is fake

precisely! :D most of time is indeed fake :rolleyes: I will talk abt sex ability n dick compliment from whore later. Now I will touch on the look. It will be real when u hear this often not from whore also, also usually mroe than one of them will say u look like particular celebrity, if u hear them say u look like each 四大天王 then it is fake :eek::D If every celebrities they said u looked liek belong to similar category or some similarity, then u know u belong to wat type of look. If they never mention u look like who n who but just say handsome, then it could be fake or real

slyer
14-08-2017, 07:59 PM
懒叫 what king of GL? Cat50 Thai u only promote 1838($50 gets tamada svc) n 1818(wl there waste time at shower to leave u with no choice but to extend)
I've been in the scene since 2003.
You will be very welcomed at 666.
I dare u to step inside 666. Blanket party waiting for you.

666 clown , I started chionging Geylang in 2003 too
So don't boast about your sexperience in Geylang la
Many Bros here chionged Geylang earlier than u
Don't b big cannon fairy

Your brain & eyesreally got problem. I posted so many frs on countless cat 50/150 whores all over various houses. Does that mean I promote entire Geylang houses? :rolleyes:

Don't need to use reverse Psychology to "lure" to step into 666
It doesn't work on me
If I want to go to 666 I will do it with no fear
I'll see what can the 666 okt or whores do to me. Hopefully their house don't get shut down by the relevant authorities :D

slyer
14-08-2017, 08:01 PM
precisely! :D most of time is indeed fake :rolleyes: I will talk abt sex ability n dick compliment from whore later. Now I will touch on the look. It will be real when u hear this often not from whore also, also usually mroe than one of them will say u look like particular celebrity, if u hear them say u look like each 四大天王 then it is fake If every celebrities they said u looked liek belong to similar category or some similarity, then u know u belong to wat type of look. If they never mention u look like who n who but just say handsome, then it could be fake or real

In summary take whores words with a pinch of salt
If u want to know u handsome or not go to zouk or f club or any pubs see if u can pick up any hot babes to ons :cool:
Don't go to Thai disco or lup sup bar :D

korean
14-08-2017, 08:12 PM
If u want to know u handsome or not go to zouk or f club or any pubs see if u can pick up any hot babes to ons :cool:

actually I yet to touch on the topic of ons. It has nothing much to do with whether u r handsome or rich. handsome n rich does help but it is not the critical factor to pick gal from club. It is how u present urself, jovial character, knwo how to break the ice, outspoken, interesting etc. If u rich n/or handsome but introvert n dont approach the gal, at most the ordinary or ugly gal will aproach u first ;) anyway club is too dark n the gal get drunk it is quite misleading for either party. my friends often get a shocked after they wake up from ons lol

actually if really handsome u will know since schooling. u wont question urself whether u r handsome or not coz the surrounding will give u the answer :D

cassano10
14-08-2017, 08:12 PM
I'll see what can the 666 okt or whores do to me. Hopefully their house don't get shut down by the relevant authorities :D

All of them recognise your ugly face.
Why should the authorities shut them down?
Okt just doing their job ensuring their wl practice safe sex.
Trouble maker like you who should be arrested by trying to get raw with the wls.

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 08:22 PM
actually I yet to touch on the topic of ons. It has nothing much to do with whether u r handsome or rich. handsome n rich does help but it is not the critical factor to pick gal from club. It is how u present urself, jovial character, knwo how to break the ice, outspoken, interesting etc. If u rich n/or handsome but introvert n dont approach the gal, at most the ordinary or ugly gal will aproach u first ;) anyway club is too dark n the gal get drunk it is quite misleading for either party. my friends often get a shocked after they wake up from ons lol

actually if really handsome u will know since schooling. u wont question urself whether u r handsome or not coz the surrounding will give u the answer :D

You are right. In school, girls will send you those v-day present or those secret admirer card. Some will follow you around and purposely appear at places you frequent. You will then know whether or not you are handsome.

If during school days you never receive such things, it is likely that you are just ordinary looking :cool:

unfit
14-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Wow so envious of ur natural good looks :
Sometimes I wonder those whores compliments "u r so handsome" "ur dick is big" "u made me cum many times" "你很厉害" are real or fake. I Guess most of the time is fake lol

Moses Mark in the most HamSup Uncle in GL:D

WLs normally said that i am old ugly stink fat soft dick:(

I guess these compliments must be fake:confused:

I do hope that is not true lor:eek:

slyer
14-08-2017, 09:39 PM
All of them recognise your ugly face.
Why should the authorities shut them down?
Okt just doing their job ensuring their wl practice safe sex.
Trouble maker like you who should be arrested by trying to get raw with the wls.

I'm better looking than u Uncle
Talking abt ugliness, G3 & 10 r quite ugly
Ask the okt call police lo
I'm waiting for police to come
I've nothing to fear since I didn't do it :rolleyes:
Troublemaker like u should be thrown into Changi chalet and let rapists poke u :D

slyer
14-08-2017, 11:13 PM

Pubs or clubs are quite dark. Not a good place to have a clear look at the girls faces. Most ons will end up with both parties shocked when they woke up in the morning

Looks and wealth r not everything when comes to picking up girls. if one has good looks or wealth he has an edge over average joes. But average looking sweet talker, fun loving, extrovert, humorous guy also tend to attract xmm
In general u are what u attract

Handsome boys in schools are often surrounded by chio bus and received gifts from girls. Now I know why I received lots of gifts during sch days kidding :D since Uncle Cassano10/Beckham07 claimed I'm ugly according to his whores intels

To see if one is handsome or not take a look at your female friends lists. If u have many Hot chio bu female friends it says something abt u

slyer
14-08-2017, 11:18 PM

WLs normally said that i am old ugly stink fat soft dick

I guess these compliments must be fake

U r as handsome as yusolf Ishak ;)
That matters most :D
We go Geylang to fuck whores
Not to get kc by their 甜言蜜语

korean
14-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Pubs or clubs are quite dark. Not a good place to have a clear look at the girls faces. Most ons will end up with both parties shocked when they woke up in the morning

Looks and wealth r not everything when comes to picking up girls. if one has good looks or wealth he has an edge over average joes. But average looking sweet talker, fun loving, extrovert, humorous guy also tend to attract xmm
In general u are what u attract

precisely! :D

Handsome boys in schools are often surrounded by chio bus and received gifts from girls. Now I know why I received lots of gifts during sch days kidding since Uncle Cassano10/Beckham07 claimed I'm ugly according to his whores intels

most often surround by average gals, coz chio bus aso surround by average joes :D
actually getting popular in school not necessarily must be good looking. character, result, talents in arts, sports, musics, fun etc....
what I actually mean in the earlier post is that if u r really handsome, u will often be praised by female schoolmate, and soured by male schoolmate abt ur look :D

To see if one is handsome or not take a look at your female friends lists. If u have many Hot chio bu female friends it says something abt u

this one not so chun. I got many average to ugly friends got many chio bu female friends too :eek:

baotohk
14-08-2017, 11:40 PM

you are really superman. For 3 sessions , I prefer to fuck twice at most. I don't suppose you go on and on for 3 hours. If not , you must have very well defined abs

baotohk
14-08-2017, 11:43 PM

We are completely opposite. I usually end up getting fucked by Mozi. SHe wants more in one session but I told her I'm a one hit wonder :o

baotohk
14-08-2017, 11:45 PM
precisely! :D most of time is indeed fake :rolleyes: I will talk abt sex ability n dick compliment from whore later. Now I will touch on the look. It will be real when u hear this often not from whore also, also usually mroe than one of them will say u look like particular celebrity, if u hear them say u look like each 四大天王 then it is fake :eek::D If every celebrities they said u looked liek belong to similar category or some similarity, then u know u belong to wat type of look. If they never mention u look like who n who but just say handsome, then it could be fake or real

Nabei .....so many good looking dude. No wonder unfit and me can only pick up the scraps

baotohk
14-08-2017, 11:46 PM

That's another ball game. Many are married and cannot afford to ONS. Geylang is better to fuck and go

baotohk
14-08-2017, 11:47 PM

WLs normally said that i am old ugly stink fat soft dick:(

I guess these compliments must be fake:confused:

I lol lol lol lol

baotohk
14-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Now confirm we are not clone. I am never known to be handsome.

most often surround by average gals, coz chio bus aso surround by average joes :D
actually getting popular in school not necessarily must be good looking. character, result, talents in arts, sports, musics, fun etc....
what I actually mean in the earlier post is that if u r really handsome, u will often be praised by female schoolmate, and soured by male schoolmate abt ur look :D

this one not so chun. I got many average to ugly friends got many chio bu female friends too :eek:

korean
14-08-2017, 11:52 PM
you are really superman. For 3 sessions , I prefer to fuck twice at most. I don't suppose you go on and on for 3 hours. If not , you must have very well defined abs

It was never go on n on for 3 hours. gotta took many break n rest. most of the chores I gotta work for it but when she saw me tired she will went on top n ride n ride. to be honest at later stage i aso scared i cannot cope with her. tat tiem she even captured a 1 hour plus video from her ipad during the session. i dont have well defined abs but few years back my stamina was on top form as i hit the gym almost every day. now barely 1 hour I tired like fuck as around 2 years I didnt do any exercise. gotta pick up again when I'm more settle :p

korean
14-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Nabei .....so many good looking dude. No wonder unfit and me can only pick up the scraps

u r too humble bro ;)

korean
15-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Now confirm we are not clone. I am never known to be handsome.

lol lol i'm extremely broke, yes i agree we are not clone

unfit
15-08-2017, 01:04 AM
We are completely opposite. I usually end up getting fucked by Mozi. SHe wants more in one session but I told her I'm a one hit wonder :o

Speaking of this MZ...during DATY halfway through got boner milk outflow :eek:

I lol lol lol lol

I am an ugly old fat whoremonger :(

bonkning
15-08-2017, 06:49 AM
precisely! :D most of time is indeed fake :rolleyes: I will talk abt sex ability n dick compliment from whore later.
Now I will touch on the look. If they never mention u look like who n who but just say handsome, then it could be fake or real
waoo... grandmaster lvl..
quickquick part 2 part2 ... newbie 1 2 learn...:o

BronzeGod
15-08-2017, 07:13 AM

She asked me book her the whole day and want to go out with me on her off day. :eek:

I had to make some excuses why I not free to do so :cool:

Quite a few WL jio me go out but I so far have tried my best to avoid getting too deep into a relationship with them beyond the bedroom.

slyer
15-08-2017, 08:43 AM
That's another ball game. Many are married and cannot afford to ONS. Geylang is better to fuck and go

Ok. I'm single so I can play the other ball game :D

slyer
15-08-2017, 08:47 AM

this one not so chun. I got many average to ugly friends got many chio bu female friends too

Haha often when u see the couples on the streets of Orchard u hardly see both the guy and the girl r equally good looking. It's usually one gd looking the other average or not gd looking.
Yes talent , academic results etc play a part in sch
Just like jay chou & jj Lin are not handsome. But they are talented in music composition and singing that's y girls adored them

Maybe chio girls treat their not gd looking guy friends as sisters :D

sammyboyfor
15-08-2017, 09:49 AM

I created a group for you guys to fight and none of you used it.

I've had enough of the fighting here so please stop it or I'll be forced to take action.

Cheers.

BronzeGod
15-08-2017, 02:58 PM

I've had enough of the fighting here so please stop it or I'll be forced to take action.

Cheers.

Ok priest please. I mean peace please. No more fighting.

Although your forum became a joke a long time ago.

Stepping in now is a little too late boss.

You should've done something when there were all those major wars where people started playing with others real life identities amongst other sinister threats, and bullying others over small petty things - these are what caused people to leave the public forum in droves or go into private messaging mode.

Anyone trying to revive it now also no use, especially if only half fuck recommendations are being shared here and there out of some preachy self-righteous campaign. Lol. :rolleyes:

korean
15-08-2017, 05:06 PM
The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace :D

BronzeGod
15-08-2017, 05:15 PM
The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace :D

The day the power of lanjiao overrules the love of lanjiao, the world will know piss. :eek::D

slyer
15-08-2017, 07:48 PM

Cheers.

Boss sam I always have the upmost respect for u since the day I joined this forum
I have stopped wasting my precious time fighting with that troll as Long as he doesn't provoke me :cool:
I've no issue with any samster unless she starts the war on me

baotohk
16-08-2017, 02:43 PM
It was never go on n on for 3 hours. gotta took many break n rest. most of the chores I gotta work for it but when she saw me tired she will went on top n ride n ride. to be honest at later stage i aso scared i cannot cope with her. tat tiem she even captured a 1 hour plus video from her ipad during the session. i dont have well defined abs but few years back my stamina was on top form as i hit the gym almost every day. now barely 1 hour I tired like fuck as around 2 years I didnt do any exercise. gotta pick up again when I'm more settle :p

Sex is good for well being. Keep it up and going

baotohk
16-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Speaking of this MZ...during DATY halfway through got boner milk outflow

I swear its not mine

comm
16-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Eeew.....then u got slurp slurp the milk anot

BronzeGod
16-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Eeew.....then u got slurp slurp the milk anot

wah.... that's why i never go raw or lick pussies!

Fat Fatt
15-02-2020, 09:15 AM
Got to bring this thread back in 2020.

DPOWER
15-02-2020, 03:16 PM
Hello Fat Fatt:

Thanks for bringing this thread back in 2020!

Hello Fat Fatt / Dignified69 / lengfeng / baotohk / unfit / DPOWER / apojaja / MrBigBadBird / SadLoser / joker88 / iphone1s:

Just wanted to tell you there are 2 people here at SBF whose postings made my eyes painful so whenever these 2 people write anything, I just skip their postings and move on to read the next one!

Lol, Bro Turgid. Me too, i dont read also.
Once in a while, i will like to step on their balls and instigate them to respond. Its fun. Its like everything under control. U press a button and something will come out to bark and lick.
If i have time, i will step foot more often :))

Fat Fatt
15-02-2020, 05:26 PM
To all the bros slugging it out.
Please just post all your unhappiness with each other here. You can call each other names, reveal all the dirt you found, all spread any rumours, fake news, truth etc.

It will not clog the main threads of sharing WL, FR, or even the Wuhan virus threads.
Thank you.

JuicyG
01-03-2020, 11:39 PM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Almost 50 years old, not tall, fair one, limpek not muscular, and bald head.

Check in 1658A in advance, shower nice nice, brush teeth, apply cologne, brush cock, take pill to make cock hard. When WL come into room, dpower full naked with cock Oredi hard. Last time he sometime hard sometime soft, WL give black face and impatient. So now he take pill to prepare. Many things he said in fr about himself not true. He feel shiok shiok to show off in Sbf bcos he got nothing to show off outside. He only like to pump the wl and not keen in other service. Bcos he scare his cock soft if not Focus. He also keep watching his watch to time his fuck. He told Wl to give good service so that he FR them but he FR himself instead de. He also put $$$ on table to hint to wl he will tip if got good service. He also like to buy panties from wl. 2047 Yiyi & 2033 Mei le told me they dun wanna sell to him. Heheh! Siah sway sg men!

Clown #2 apojaja

Like to lick dpower ass hole and suck up to dpower. So dpower feels Shiok shiok when he praised him. Brudda joker also scolded them for disturbing others with their granny and bull stories. Apojaja story also cannot be trusted. He said he met and fuck Yiyi in nanjing, Load of bull shit! Yiyi said nothing of that sort de.

Clown #3 turgid (his clone is forexswift)

Turgid is GST voucher begger who earn no more than $28000 per year. Ang pai WL can earn $25000 to 28000 per month.

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Turgid keep saying he dun read my posts bcos this makes his eyes pain but hor, he keep reposting my post and saying the same thing. I said he must be a retarded grown up man who shit and eat from the same mouth de. Very funny siah! Only a Low IQ and retarded person will think gogeylang is my clone. Brudda bronzegod Oredi pointed out his stupid mistake. LOL!

Hehehehe!! :)

JuicyG
02-03-2020, 01:22 AM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Check in 1658A in advance, shower nice nice, brush teeth, apply cologne, brush cock, take pill to make cock hard. When WL come into room, dpower full naked with cock Oredi hard. Last time he sometime hard sometime soft, WL give black face and impatient. So now he take pill to prepare. Many things he said in fr about himself not true. He feel shiok shiok to show off in Sbf bcos he got nothing to show off outside. He only like to pump the wl and not keen in other service. Bcos he scare his cock soft if not Focus. He also keep watching his watch to time his fuck. He told Wl to give good service so that he FR them but he FR himself instead de. He also put $$$ on table to hint to wl he will tip if got good service. He also like to buy panties from wl. 2047 Yiyi & 2033 Mei le told me they dun wanna sell to him. Heheh! Siah sway sg men!

Clown #2 apojaja

Like to lick dpower ass hole and suck up to dpower. So dpower feels Shiok shiok when he praised him. Brudda joker also scolded them for disturbing others with their granny and bull stories. Apojaja story also cannot be trusted. He said he met and fuck Yiyi in nanjing, Load of bull shit! Yiyi said nothing of that sort de.

Turgid is GST voucher begger who earn no more than $28000 per year. Ang pai WL can earn $25000 to 28000 per month.

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Turgid keep saying he dun read my posts bcos this makes his eyes pain but hor, he keep reposting my post and saying the same thing. I said he must be a retarded grown up man who shit and eat from the same mouth de. Very funny siah! Only a Low IQ and retarded person will think gogeylang is my clone. Brudda bronzegod Oredi pointed out his stupid mistake. LOL! :)

JuicyG
02-03-2020, 01:35 AM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Clown #2 apojaja

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Turgid keep saying he dun read my posts bcos this makes his eyes pain but hor, he keep reposting my post and saying the same thing. I said he must be a retarded grown up man who shit and eat from the same mouth de. Very funny siah! Only a Low IQ and retarded person will think gogeylang is my clone. Brudda bronzegod Oredi pointed out his stupid mistake. LOL! :)

JuicyG
02-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Check in 1658A in advance, shower nice nice, brush teeth, apply cologne, brush cock, take pill to make cock hard. When WL come into room, dpower full naked with cock Oredi hard. Last time he sometime hard sometime soft, WL give black face and impatient. So now he take pill to prepare. Many things he said in fr about himself not true. He feel shiok shiok to show off in Sbf bcos he got nothing to show off outside. He only like to pump the wl and not keen in other service. Bcos he scare his cock soft if not Focus. He also keep watching his watch to time his fuck. He told Wl to give good service so that he FR them but he FR himself instead de. He also put $$$ on table to hint to wl he will tip if got good service. He also like to buy panties from wl. 2047 Yiyi & 2033 Mei le told me they dun wanna sell to him. Heheh! Siah sway sg men! Many WL said he pian tai one! Which WL kenna tis type of customer is a big curse! Must pray pray to allah liao.

Clown #2 apojaja

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Turgid keep saying he dun read my posts bcos this makes his eyes pain but hor, he keep reposting my post and saying the same thing. He must be a retarded grown up man who shit and eat from the same mouth de. Very funny siah! Only a Low IQ and retarded person will think gogeylang is my clone. Brudda bronzegod Oredi pointed out his stupid mistake. LOL! :)

JuicyG
02-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Check in 1658A in advance, shower nice nice, brush teeth, apply cologne, brush cock, take pill to make cock hard. When WL come into room, dpower full naked with cock Oredi hard. Last time he sometime hard sometime soft, WL give black face and impatient. So now he take pill to prepare. Many things he said in fr about himself not true. He feel shiok shiok to show off in Sbf bcos he got nothing to show off outside. He only like to pump the wl and not keen in other service. Bcos he scare his cock soft if not Focus. He also keep watching his watch to time his fuck. He told Wl to give good service so that he FR them but he FR himself instead de. He also put $$$ on table to hint to wl he will tip if got good service. He also like to buy panties from wl. 2047 Yiyi & 2033 Mei le told me they dun wanna sell to him. Heheh! Siah sway sg men! Many WL said he pian tai one! Which WL kenna tis type of customer is a big curse! Must pray pray to allah liao.

Clown #2 apojaja

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Turgid keep saying he dun read my posts bcos this makes his eyes pain but hor, he keep reposting my post and saying the same thing. He must be a retarded grown up man who shit and eat from the same mouth de. Very funny siah! Only a Low IQ and retarded person will think gogeylang is my clone. Brudda bronzegod Oredi pointed out his stupid mistake. LOL! :)

sammyboyfor
02-03-2020, 04:10 PM
I used to be naively under the impression that those who shared a common interest (eg fucking Geylang whores) would all get along well together because they could share info and talk cock about issues close to their hearts. :)

How wrong I was. :eek:

JuicyG
02-03-2020, 04:20 PM
I used to be naively under the impression that those who shared a common interest (eg fucking Geylang whores) would all get along well together because they could share info and talk cock about issues close to their hearts. :)

Brudda boss, turgid is a retarded grown up man! Pls tell this retarded turgid that he is wrong to say gogeylang is my clown. But I confirm plus chop Forexswift is clone of turgid. I know u won’t take action bcos turgid is a premium member lor. :(

ramon
02-03-2020, 04:36 PM

But it was ok during Delphi Forum days...probably because we just rate them without much description and not trying to promote any Wls.

gogeylangagain
02-03-2020, 04:38 PM
But it was ok during Delphi Forum days...probably because we just rate them without much description and not trying to promote any Wls.

as well as promote themselves as big spender know-it-alls and laojiao of the sex scene when they are dirt poor beggers picking on scraps.

unfit
02-03-2020, 08:38 PM

it takes all kinds to make the world

birds of the feather might not flock together

JuicyG
03-03-2020, 12:58 AM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Clown #2 apojaja

JuicyG
03-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Hello sammyboyfor / ramon / unfit:

1 Turgid
2 Apojaja
3 bigbadbird
4 DPower

Other than the above 4, does JuicyG have any useful information?

Hello retarded turgid (forexswift is his clone), I dun think you contribute useful info too bcos hor, you keep reposting ppl posts without good info. You act like a retarded growth up man de.

What is useful to one person may not be useful to another. Under the stand boh, retarded turgid?!

LOL!!!

JuicyG
03-03-2020, 01:25 AM
Brudda gogeylang, very well said lah! I agreed 100%! Hahaha!

Turgid = forexswift(clone) -> retarded grown up man

JuicyG
03-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Clown #1 - Dpower

Clown #2 apojaja

JuicyG
03-03-2020, 08:56 AM
JuicyG = gogeylang = gogeylangagain = gogogeylang

Hello JuicyG:

1 Turgid
2 Apojaja
3 bigbadbird
4 DPower

Other than the above 4, do you have any other comments?
Hello retarded turgid,

1. Turgid - act like a retarded man, repost ppl post all over the shot which is spamming and that is not providing info. His clone is forexswift.

2. Apojaja - like to tcss granny and bull stories with Dpower. Bcos of that kenna scolded by Snr brudda joker88.

3. Dpower - bald headed uncle sabo 2062a Yue Jia when she ban him and refused to go out with him de. Dpower write fake FR. 80% discount! Instead FR WL, he FR himself. Self praised himself! He is the biggest clown!

I confirm + chop hor, The above didn’t provide good info to sbf.