PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SB aged between 18 and 22

LoveTrumpsHate
08-08-2017, 02:04 PM
PM me with a short intro, and with your Wechat/Line/Kik/Telegram if you are keen.

Myself:

Race/Appearance: Singaporean chinese dude, 161cm. Average looks: neither skinny not fat, neither ugly nor handsome. Skin is smooth, good complexion. Don't keep facial hair. I exercise daily and have a positive mental attitude toward life.

Budget: $4800 per month (4 weeks) for four meetings in a month. Half of payment is made start of every fortnight.

Activities: Dinner or supper at a discreet, quiet place followed by physical intimacy. Please reserve 3 hours minimum per date.

My SB will be:

(a) Someone who is cheerful and shares a good sense of humour.
(b) Generally like to talk and opens up easily.
(c) Easy going and relaxed, no airs.
(d) Slender
(e) Fair skinned
(f) Confident in herself, and considers herself good looking, as well as cute/kawaii
(g) Willing to go out at late hours like 11pm - 2am on either weekdays or weekends (we will decide according to our mutual schedules).
(h) 18-22 years old.

Miscellaneous:

(i) We will have one (or two) paid dinner dates ($200 each date, and 1.5 hours each date) first to see if we get along. Dinner date will be at quiet place in town/CBD area. This is to make sure we break the ice and feel 100% comfy with each other. There will be no obligations until both of us agree to become SB/SD.

(ii) No shopping allowance. Strictly no loans.

(iii) In spite of my SBF nick, we will not judge each others' political views. :)

Cuntworth
08-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Got pic to show???:D

DestroMe
08-08-2017, 11:34 PM
sibeh rich dude...

LoveTrumpsHate
14-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Got pic to show???:D

"I like live audiences, with real people - virtual reality is no substitute." - HRC

LoveTrumpsHate
14-08-2017, 07:59 PM
This thread is put on hold until further notice.