PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai during CNY

nama75007
12-02-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm planning to go Hatyai during 1st and 2nd day of CNY.
Any idea will most brothels be open during that period? :o

DOM.
13-02-2007, 12:10 AM

Thailand dun have public holidays for CNY. Even with holidays they are open, except those days that involve buddism.

Mafan
13-02-2007, 12:27 AM

Think most of them are open, but expect to pay abit more for hotel and gals.

KLKOOL
13-02-2007, 02:41 AM

Yeah... thanks to the influx of Malaysians and Singaporeans ushering in the NEW YEAR with a BANG(s)... LOLz

somtam
13-02-2007, 01:58 PM
I'd prefer not to go there during CNY as the crowd is everywhere! And another thing is you pay more for almost everything. At least that's my experience the only time I was there during CNY a few years back.

I've quite a number of friends going too on the 1st day for 4-7 days, I guess you've got plenty of competition. Another thing is, there are some concern about attacks, don't mean to scare anyone, but If you're going then try to be safe and maybe avoid certain areas?

nama75007
13-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Thailand dun have public holidays for CNY. Even with holidays they are open, except those days that involve buddism.
but I've heard from somewhere that most shops in thailand which are operated by chinese will be closed (not sure about brothels) during CNY even though it is not considered as an official holiday for them. How true is it? :o

nama75007
13-02-2007, 05:58 PM
this will be my 1st trip to hatyai, so what's the price of booking a ger before and during CNY?

anyway I plan to book the ger from 12am onwards. I wonder is it possible.

nama75007
13-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah... thanks to the influx of Malaysians and Singaporeans ushering in the NEW YEAR with a BANG(s)... LOLz
My worried is that the good ones (gers) already booked by people in advanced (since it's CNY period) and by the time I reach there, the leftovers are those lousy ones :(

somtam
14-02-2007, 01:48 PM
but I've heard from somewhere that most shops in thailand which are operated by chinese will be closed (not sure about brothels) during CNY even though it is not considered as an official holiday for them. How true is it? :o

True to a certain extend, but most of them will stay open to "cash-in" on the crowd!

somtam
14-02-2007, 01:51 PM
this will be my 1st trip to hatyai, so what's the price of booking a ger before and during CNY?

12am? Why not, but it's better if you reserve the ger(s) earlier and ask them to come at 12am.

Make sure you a HUGE BIG ang pow to stand a better chance as this is your 1st trip.

Most girls would have been "reserved" except the left overs which may not be to your taste...

nama75007
14-02-2007, 06:18 PM
12am? Why not, but it's better if you reserve the ger(s) earlier and ask them to come at 12am.

Make sure you a HUGE BIG ang pow to stand a better chance as this is your 1st trip.

Most girls would have been "reserved" except the left overs which may not be to your taste...I guess the leftover ones are either one or more of these:
fat, ugly, old, attitute problem. I already sian 1/2 liao now :(

nama75007
14-02-2007, 06:20 PM
True to a certain extend, but most of them will stay open to "cash-in" on the crowd!
I hope most of them will open so that there will be more "varieties" :o

MrDevil
15-02-2007, 01:27 AM

At 12am during CNY period plus you are first timer, if you manage to get a lookable one, you really need to pray very hard. Best chance is to ask the hotel bellboy and prepared to pay thru your nose if you are really that horny. If you are adventurous, you can try Bar Berry, High So, Paragon, Blue Kiss and many others but I don't recommend you going on your first trip. Better to get a good night sleep to rest well for battle tomorrow.

nama75007
15-02-2007, 08:40 AM
At 12am during CNY period plus you are first timer, if you manage to get a lookable one, you really need to pray very hard. Best chance is to ask the hotel bellboy and prepared to pay thru your nose if you are really that horny. If you are adventurous, you can try Bar Berry, High So, Paragon, Blue Kiss and many others but I don't recommend you going on your first trip. Better to get a good night sleep to rest well for battle tomorrow.
sorry I don't quite understand. :o
meaning you don't recommend me going to the above mentioned brothels or you don't recommend me going to hatyai during CNY? :confused:

somtam
15-02-2007, 04:32 PM
sorry I don't quite understand. :o
meaning you don't recommend me going to the above mentioned brothels or you don't recommend me going to hatyai during CNY? :confused:

I think what nama is trying to say is since this will be your first trip to hatyai, it's bad timing. Most of the nicer farms will be already pre-booked and you may have better luck trying the other sources such as bell boys, disco, lounges, etc and maybe to to pick up some freelancers.

Maybe you should go on another date, when it won't be so busy? If you have 'experienced' friends going together then they can probably help.

I'd avoid going during holidays. On the other hand, if you're going there for temple, sight seeing, shopping and food, that's a whole different story!

Good luck!

nama75007
15-02-2007, 05:32 PM
I think what nama is trying to say is since this will be your first trip to hatyai, it's bad timing. Most of the nicer farms will be already pre-booked and you may have better luck trying the other sources such as bell boys, disco, lounges, etc and maybe to to pick up some freelancers.

Maybe you should go on another date, when it won't be so busy? If you have 'experienced' friends going together then they can probably help.

I'd avoid going during holidays. On the other hand, if you're going there for temple, sight seeing, shopping and food, that's a whole different story!

Good luck!it's so sad to hear that :(

TD0620G
16-02-2007, 01:52 PM
No need to be sad, just don't go during peak periods to avoid dissapointment. The oysters will still be there after CNY.

nama75007
16-02-2007, 02:07 PM
hais, tickets all already booked, what to do... :(

KLKOOL
16-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Cross your fingers lorr... and hope for the best... :p

TD0620G
16-02-2007, 03:05 PM
then faster set up camp at See Kim Yong, Channivite and Thong Sao 7am ... when the farm open grab the girl and throw your money at the okt :D

LSB_Fan
16-02-2007, 03:06 PM
then faster set up camp at See Kim Yong, Channivite and Thong Sao 7am ... when the farm open grab the girl and throw your money at the okt :D

Wah... the horny northern one has spoken... all hail the koala bear ... hurhurhur :p

Mafan
16-02-2007, 08:27 PM

cannot lar most of the girls not yet back from booking lar.

hais, tickets all already booked, what to do...

then bo bain laio u got to spent more le

TD0620G
17-02-2007, 02:04 AM

that's why I say set up camp la... :D Camp until the girls arrive.. when they see you so dedicated to bonk them.. sure give you the first choice

Btw upon checking some bus stations all bus trips to Hadyai are full, so expect an early crowd this CNY.

KLKOOL
17-02-2007, 07:17 PM

Can one lah... if the day before no business... then the girls will be early to 'office mah' or go to saloon and ambush them lorr .. hehehe

KLKOOL
17-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Btw upon checking some bus stations all bus trips to Hadyai are full, so expect an early crowd this CNY.

I thot u say not going :rolleyes:

nama75007
18-02-2007, 10:46 AM
until now still nobody reveal the normal price and CNY price of booking gers :o

PrimeOmega
18-02-2007, 03:22 PM
until now still nobody reveal the normal price and CNY price of booking gers :o

Price varies.
CNY price definitely went up.
So it will best to avoid public holidays unless you have a 'gf' there.