PDA

View Full Version : Project X

XiaoYaoZi
06-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Have you ever wondered if there is something wrong with yourself? Why are you single when your profile seems...promising?

Here's mine. 27, local chinese, 172ish. Athletic-fit. A working professional in the banking industry. Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, no tattoos. Told to be humorous.

So here's the deal. Let's date. You will be my girlfriend, and I will be your boyfriend. We will set a expiry date. Till then, we will date. At the end of each date, you will tell me what you liked about what I did, and what you did not. I will supply you the same. Or maybe we will do it at the end of the week. At the end of the month. On the expiry date. It is a working idea.

You can be in university. You can be working too. I don't really mind. We can go singing. Cafe-hopping. Pokemon-hunting. Workout in a gym. Movies. Depends on how it goes, we can hug, we can kiss, we can cuddle. You tell me your grievances at work/school, and I am there to listen. When I get bogged by work, you comfort me and tell me everything is gonna work out fine. My good night sleep tight message will be the last you see every night and I will wake up to your good morning text every morning.

There is only one rule: we must not fall in love.

Think you can do that?

michelle535
06-08-2017, 02:23 PM
X;) _Any pics?_ :D

Breadbox
06-08-2017, 02:41 PM
TS you left out the most important part - no sex involved? :D

XiaoYaoZi
06-08-2017, 02:51 PM

See chemistry lor. If got, then can proceed to physics and biology. ;)

Reined
06-08-2017, 10:41 PM

Very true bro

yying
06-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Your post reminds me of Pokémon Go!
Been a while since I open the app, I'm still stuck at level 27! No longer craze about it & no urge to continue

Enjoy your project X !
:p:p

800SE
06-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Wat if the girl is not chio? Expiry date the next day?

RojanaMamba
06-08-2017, 11:31 PM
See chemistry lor. If got, then can proceed to physics and biology. ;)

I thought is cockalogy and pussylogy :D

conquer
07-08-2017, 04:02 AM
Have you ever wondered if there is something wrong with yourself? Why are you single when your profile seems...promising?

Here's mine. 27, local chinese, 172ish. Athletic-fit. A working professional in the banking industry. Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, no tattoos. Told to be humorous.

So here's the deal. Let's date. You will be my girlfriend, and I will be your boyfriend. We will set a expiry date. Till then, we will date. At the end of each date, you will tell me what you liked about what I did, and what you did not. I will supply you the same. Or maybe we will do it at the end of the week. At the end of the month. On the expiry date. It is a working idea.

You can be in university. You can be working too. I don't really mind. We can go singing. Cafe-hopping. Pokemon-hunting. Workout in a gym. Movies. Depends on how it goes, we can hug, we can kiss, we can cuddle. You tell me your grievances at work/school, and I am there to listen. When I get bogged by work, you comfort me and tell me everything is gonna work out fine. My good night sleep tight message will be the last you see every night and I will wake up to your good morning text every morning.

There is only one rule: we must not fall in love.

Think you can do that?

Hmm... bad marketing strategy.

First of all, you look like you are sibeh desperate... like haven't got laid for like centuries. This scares all the ladies away. Another thing is if you want to market yourself, you should create and satisfy need, not just bragging how good you are.

I'm sorry to say this, I don't think you would get laid for this round. Cheers. :)

XiaoYaoZi
07-08-2017, 10:32 AM

First of all, you look like you are sibeh desperate... like haven't got laid for like centuries. This scares all the ladies away. Another thing is if you want to market yourself, you should create and satisfy need, not just bragging how good you are.

I'm sorry to say this, I don't think you would get laid for this round. Cheers. :)

Hmmm. Thank you, but no, the last time I got laid was pretty recent. :o:o

NudeMan
07-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Very true bro

Very true indeed

AtomicBlonde
07-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Project Y can or not ha?

conquer
07-08-2017, 11:29 AM

OK... my bad. So how is your hunting so far? Got any luck? :o

BogeySander
07-08-2017, 11:35 AM
@TS, you can get a dumb blonde easily, sex included

Hornyong
07-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Project Y can or not ha?

Project seX.

XiaoYaoZi
07-08-2017, 02:16 PM
OK... my bad. So how is your hunting so far? Got any luck? :o

I would say yes, but not the kind you are looking for, so...

Guys, I know this is a sex forum but I'm not looking for just carnal desires.

I.O.N.U
08-08-2017, 06:17 AM

Good for you . Care to share that encounter with us ?

coldsauna
09-08-2017, 12:27 AM
ooo i love sex, good project :D

same, I love sex too :D

XiaoYaoZi
09-08-2017, 02:34 AM
bring
up
my
Browncat
09-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Has any ladies responded so far ?

XiaoYaoZi
11-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Has any ladies responded so far ?

Yes, would be meeting her next week if things go well. :o

sexcision
11-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Yes, would be meeting her next week if things go well. :o

Lol good luck!

XiaoYaoZi
27-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Lol good luck!

:o:o:o:o

10char

XiaoYaoZi
10-09-2017, 07:29 PM
bump. :)

feel free to enquire more!

SkyNote
10-09-2017, 08:13 PM
bump. :)

feel free to enquire more!

Any FR? :D

I Love Boobs
11-09-2017, 04:09 AM

I've to concur with your views here, contrary to what TS claims.
Socially inept to the point he tries to find companionship on a sex forum. But of course, sex is the only thing on his mind.
Substandard English, reflecting poorly on the local education system.
If you want a fuck, pay a ho dude.. Don't be cheapskate.
Contribute to the local economy. Or Thai economy....

I'll end with a quote that has served me well throughout the years...
The difference between paid sex and free sex is that paid sex is cheaper....
That statement has great portend, if you're intelligent enough to comprehend it....

blackwater
11-09-2017, 11:12 AM
I'll end with a quote that has served me well throughout the years...
The difference between paid sex and free sex is that paid sex is cheaper....
That statement has great portend, if you're intelligent enough to comprehend it....

Yes agree with you on this statement . :)

FOrbin
11-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Yes agree with you on this statement . :)

Yes agree too . :)