PDA

View Full Version : Tanjong Pagar Tui Na

Hakcor
04-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Actually I been to this place 3 times liao and funnily this place was recommended by an auntie friend who said that this masseuse is skilled at tui na.

True enough the masseuse really skilled at tui na, painful but help me be pain free from some past injury/sprain spots from gym. Also seems very knowledgeable on the human anatomy, can tell me this part of the body sprain is connected to which part, and also know the right spots to tui to treat me.

This is why I return 3 times before, but so far no funny business. Until today... Today I was around the area so decided to drop by look for her for tui na. 1 hr is $100 but I saw the menu at the counter normal massage is $50 for 1 hr. She more expensive I guess because I going for her authentic tui na therapy. Then towards ending of the session she ask me to take off the shorts and started using oil to massage my balls and dick. :confused: I thought ok no problem quite common for joints to do prostate massage therapy nowadays ma. But teasing or prostate massage by right shouldn't be stroking my dick directly but she was doing that make me buay tahan erect. Then she ask me if I wanted her to help me release, I said no don't need. She said ok but she continued the balls and dick massage which eventually turned into a full blown HJ where she was stroking me up and down. I didn't want to release because I wanted to conserve energy but couldn't stop it in time so she made me release. After that she cleaned me up. Didn't ask me for tips also. :confused:

She's a MILF in her 40s already so I wasn't really interested in anything besides her authentic tui na. But then now I know this joint can play actually I saw one young petite PRC girl there, at most early 20s. Would like to try her. But I don't know how to ask for her since I don't know her name. Anyone got any tips on this?

There no attached shower, but private rooms, doors no window. All PRC 30s to 40s except one young early 20s one which I'm interested in. :D

Greenfrog
04-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Actually I been to this place 3 times liao and funnily this place was recommended by an auntie friend who said that this masseuse is skilled at tui na.

True enough the masseuse really skilled at tui na, painful but help me be pain free from some past injury/sprain spots from gym. Also seems very knowledgeable on the human anatomy, can tell me this part of the body sprain is connected to which part, and also know the right spots to tui to treat me.

This is why I return 3 times before, but so far no funny business. Until today... Today I was around the area so decided to drop by look for her for tui na. 1 hr is $100 but I saw the menu at the counter normal massage is $50 for 1 hr. She more expensive I guess because I going for her authentic tui na therapy. Then towards ending of the session she ask me to take off the shorts and started using oil to massage my balls and dick. :confused: I thought ok no problem quite common for joints to do prostate massage therapy nowadays ma. But teasing or prostate massage by right shouldn't be stroking my dick directly but she was doing that make me buay tahan erect. Then she ask me if I wanted her to help me release, I said no don't need. She said ok but she continued the balls and dick massage which eventually turned into a full blown HJ where she was stroking me up and down. I didn't want to release because I wanted to conserve energy but couldn't stop it in time so she made me release. After that she cleaned me up. Didn't ask me for tips also. :confused:

She's a MILF in her 40s already so I wasn't really interested in anything besides her authentic tui na. But then now I know this joint can play actually I saw one young petite PRC girl there, at most early 20s. Would like to try her. But I don't know how to ask for her since I don't know her name. Anyone got any tips on this?

There no attached shower, but private rooms, doors no window. All PRC 30s to 40s except one young early 20s one which I'm interested in. :D

mind sharing this place??

lifeisfun
04-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Today I was around the area so decided to drop by look for her for tui na. 1 hr is $100 but I saw the menu at the counter normal massage is $50 for 1 hr. She more expensive I guess because I going for her authentic tui na therapy. :D

this is the most expensive rate I have seen so far..:eek::eek:

Hakcor
05-08-2017, 12:03 AM
mind sharing this place??

PM'd you bro

I went there look for her is not relax or enjoy bro, the tui na is actually painful. :D But the normal massage $50 for 1 hr I thought quite normal?

Steve82
05-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Please share if possible.Thanks again.;)

samsung2292
05-08-2017, 10:07 AM

Location please

Hakcor
05-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Please share if possible.Thanks again.;)

Location please

PM'd you guys and replied all PMs :)

tz123
05-08-2017, 01:03 PM

hi bro,can pm me thank you.

Propermaniac
05-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Bro, kinda share? TQ

trichard
05-08-2017, 01:13 PM

Maybe that is already inclusive of the market rate of 50......

chukeliang
05-08-2017, 01:59 PM
good masg dun wan hj also pay 100.
Injury get worse after masterbate

trichard
05-08-2017, 02:41 PM

Lost all the 真气...

xrff
05-08-2017, 02:42 PM
can i have contact of your auntie friend? seems like she knows her stuff man

Shiok
05-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi bro, can share location? Thank bro.

Hdly2012
05-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Can share contact?

Hakcor
06-08-2017, 12:04 AM
PM'd you guys :)

Yeah previous few times I go no hj also paid $100, but that's for authentic tui na. If bros here just looking for standard massage can just go for $50 1 hr one.

can i have contact of your auntie friend? seems like she knows her stuff man
Why would you want my auntie friend ctc bro? Or you referring to the masseuse? :confused:

afroo85
06-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Location bro😁 thanks alot

justdarrennn
06-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Bro pls share with me thanks!

Hakcor
06-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Location bro😁 thanks alot

Bro pls share with me thanks!
PM'd all bros :)

thara
07-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Bro, Can share location many thanks

mrsecret
07-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Please share bro. Thanks

Soo_rider
07-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Pls PM bro.

Thx

funboy47
07-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Wow bro...wat authentic tui na is this...nvr heard so high end cost. Think she already charge u ....where is this plc...need to blacklist it liao

artistsingapore
07-08-2017, 09:25 PM

Pls share location

Cabbyboy
08-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Pls share with me locations

Westspider
08-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Bro can share location?
Thanks!

holala
09-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Went yesterday after getting the contact from ts.

Normal good massage, feel really good after while. Was not offered hj but the massage is good though.

Hakcor
09-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Replied all bros :)

loneyheart
09-08-2017, 11:03 PM

Upped u back bro thxs :)

iluvhc
09-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Bro, can kindly pm me. Will upz in return.

marik
09-08-2017, 11:53 PM
HI bro, please share contact. thank you!

DumpGhost
10-08-2017, 02:33 AM
Bro, pls share contact by PM:D

trichard
10-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Went yesterday after getting the contact from ts.

Normal good massage, feel really good after while. Was not offered hj but the massage is good though.

Brother. TS already visited a few time before he got it. More over he is friend of his aunty...

Then maybe TS is a strong build and hard .. hence the woman cannot control but to get TS ejected ..

All these factors impact the experience ba.

So even have contact but very likely won't have the chemistry..

dreambox500
10-08-2017, 01:54 PM
hi bro can I the contact. Can't seem to any good Massage at Tanjong Pagar complex. Thanks .

broz4life
10-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Bro can share ctc ? Thanks a lot!

swap
11-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Made appointment and went down.

As mentioned by TS, the massage is hard and good. Friendly lady.
Her massage is more thorough than many other places.

I got offered.

trichard
11-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Made appointment and went down.

As mentioned by TS, the massage is hard and good. Friendly lady.
Her massage is more thorough than many other places.

I got offered.

And did you left happy.... Lol...

Damage ?

swap
11-08-2017, 01:29 PM
trichard: same damage as what TS mentioned

trichard
11-08-2017, 02:03 PM
trichard: same damage as what TS mentioned

Cool.........

holala
11-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Brother. TS already visited a few time before he got it. More over he is friend of his aunty...

Then maybe TS is a strong build and hard .. hence the woman cannot control but to get TS ejected ..

no worries, i understand what you mean. i dont mind a good massage without hj at all. i have a bad shoulder so a massage between work is good for me.

trichard
11-08-2017, 04:46 PM
no worries, i understand what you mean. i dont mind a good massage without hj at all. i have a bad shoulder so a massage between work is good for me.

My interpretation wrong leh. Swap package includes...

sibeinerd
11-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Will like to try. Pls share

Greenfrog
11-08-2017, 09:37 PM
My interpretation wrong leh. Swap package includes...

dont mind me asking.. what is swap package??

trichard
11-08-2017, 09:38 PM
dont mind me asking.. what is swap package??

Lol... I mean swap... The nick swap...

swap
12-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Lol... I mean swap... The nick swap...

In the end what you get depends on many factors. Not all within your control. Your mileage may vary.

CBDjunkie
12-08-2017, 04:17 PM
TS please share location! I always like to find something near cbd

CBDjunkie
12-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Can share this gem please..

Hakcor
12-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Sorry for the delay, replied all bros :D

Hahaha bro no la I only have a very average body... But ya I think is not a guarantee that she will offer to everybody. I just try to be friendly and respectful, and try to make small talk :)

I just found out the SYT name and tried to book ytd but she had appt already :( seems like she becoming popular but no FRs on her haha. In the meantime I visited 2 other spas with SYTs lol, might share in a new thread soon

xatral
13-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Hi bro, can share the place please? Thanks

georgejungle
14-08-2017, 11:45 AM
ok got it.. thanks

gunner88
14-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi Bro pls share contact for the tui na thanks,😀

cankar
14-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Pls share contact

knopfler
14-08-2017, 01:29 PM
bro please share

Rocky8888
14-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Hi bro can share contact thanks

Hakcor
15-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Shared with all bros :)

peksync
16-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Thanks TS bro for sharing. Will try sometime when I'm in the area.

jagz11
16-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Can please share the location and contact....thanks in advance...

Hakcor
19-08-2017, 12:09 AM

toothrot
21-08-2017, 06:04 AM
Hi bro interested in tuina can share please? Thanks!

winterrain
29-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Thanks for sharing.
Tried I, massage surprisingly good,
Look 7
Hj 8
Rtm, maybe try others also. Don't ask me for CTC, ask ts

DreamTillDawn
29-09-2017, 11:41 PM

will like to try this. please share contacts. thank you bro TS.

DreamTillDawn
29-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Thanks for sharing.
Tried I, massage surprisingly good,
Look 7
Hj 8
Rtm, maybe try others also. Don't ask me for CTC, ask ts

how about sharing the damages?

HJ with or without autoroam?

LIMBEI
30-09-2017, 02:47 AM
Could you share the location with me? Thanks

ppaces
30-09-2017, 04:05 AM

Hi Bro:
Please share location and name of MILF. Good tui na is hard to find. Thank you.

mtkpnmpk
02-10-2017, 03:31 PM
hi bro please share location.

thank you

Soo_rider
03-10-2017, 12:30 AM
pm details pls bro.. tq

sianguy2006
17-10-2017, 05:01 PM
can share contact and dmg?

Greenfrog
18-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Been there . Massage is quite good. I tried at least 3 different ladies. All relatively good.

Massage is 50 dollars per hour.