PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Expectations?

NickP
03-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Hi guys I'm new to this forum,

I've got a need, I want make love a girl (pref north asian) who is stop short of an instagram bikini model. (Great shoulders, nice arms, legs where I can see their quad muscles, hourglass shape, Natural C Cup (I don't like the feel of implants), hips and butt that are shapely and round.) On top of that I want the sex to feel like I'm doing my girlfriend for the first time.

For this I'm willing to shell out big bucks, it's been a burning hunger that I can't drive away.

But the problem, is that I can't seem to find a girl like that. A $500 FL is typically a skinny girls who happened to have C cup boobs or enhancements. They would have skinny legs, and small shoulders. $600? It gets a bit better, prettier face maybe, but generally can't tell from the pictures? But it seems further north, it's just that generally seems to be girls who think they are worth more, I don't see any more quality turning up. Maybe I'm inexperienced in this. I recently tried a really highly rated girl on these forums. and i was not fully satisfied. Looks were not the 8/10 or 9/10 that guys rated her as, the GFE experience left me happy though, can't ask a person to come up with more than God gave them.

So my question is, is my desire unrealistic do girls like this work as FL?
113758?
Example of what I'd might be looking for.