PDA

View Full Version : Sudden death of Anna Nicole Smith : ex-Playboy sexpot

KatoeyLover69
09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 9 February 2007 :-

US model Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida at 39

Hollywood, Florida- US model and reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday after being found unconscious in a Florida hotel room, police said. She was 39.

The buxom, platinum-blonde former Guess fashion spokeswoman and Playboy Playmate was found unconscious in a room at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, north of Miami, Seminole police chief Charlie Tiger said.

Paramedics did CPR on the Texan model-actress who was taken to a local medical centre, he said.

"The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner. The Broward County medical examiner and Seminole police department will continue its investigation into this matter," Tiger added.

Broward medical examiner Joshua Perper did not say when an autopsy would be completed.

"Sometimes it requires additional microscopic examination ... we want to make sure that our job is going to be done so there are not going be questions left," Perper told local television.

Tiger said Smith checked into the hotel Monday, accompanied by her lawyer and companion Howard Stern. He said Smith's private nurse found her, that a bodyguard performed CPR on her and that she died at the medical centre.

Another Smith attorney, Ron Rale, said he did not know the cause of death for Smith, who had been living in the Bahamas.

Her son Daniel, 20, died in September in the Bahamas, just days after Smith gave birth to a girl whose paternity has been disputed by a former boyfriend and Stern.

It was a tragic end to one of US pop culture's larger-than-life Cinderella stories.

Smith was born Vicki Lynn Hogan November 28, 1967, in Mexia, Texas. Her parents divorced, and she was raised by her mother and aunt. She first wed at 17 and had her son Daniel, divorcing soon after his birth.

After working as a Wal-Mart cashier and waiting on tables, she started working as an exotic dancer in Houston. There she met wheelchair-bound oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall, whom she would woo and wed.

On June 27, 1994, 26-year-old Anna Nicole married the 89-year-old Marshall, who died the following year. A protracted court battle with her stepson E. Pierce Marshall over her late husband's fortune then followed. A settlement has not yet been reached.

Modeling for Guess Jeans, she replaced Claudia Schiffer. Smith was also voted Playboy Playmate of the Year 1993. She appeared in some Hollywood films including "Naked Gun 33-1/3."

Later she starred in the reality TV show "The Anna Nicole Smith Show" (2002-2004), which followed her musings at work and at home, and weight gain that reportedly was behind the show being cancelled. Smith also worked as spokeswoman for TrimSpa, a weight loss treatment.

Smith's former lawyer, Lenard Leeds, said she had emulated her idol Marilyn Monroe in death.

"She wanted to be like Marilyn her whole life and ironically died in a similar manner," he said. Leeds said that Smith had embraced the media spotlight earlier in her career "but later in life it became her worse enemy."

A statement posted on Smith's website in September had spoken of the model's sorrow at the death of her son. "Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being," the statement said.

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner expressed his sadness at Smith's death; she posed regularly for his magazine during the 1990s.

In a statement released by Playboy's offices in Los Angeles, Hefner described Smith as a dear friend.

"I am very saddened to learn about Anna Nicole's passing," Hefner said in a statement. "She was a dear friend who meant a great deal to the Playboy family and to me personally.

The animal protection group PETA said Smith "was a great friend to animals and used every opportunity to speak out against senseless cruelty.

"We always thought Anna Nicole was a perfect fit for PETA because, just like us, she not only hated cruelty to animals and loved her dog but also couldn't be ignored."
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

axeman24
09-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Haizzz......what a waste I will miss her pair of big knockers. May she rest in peace.

Da Vinci
09-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Haizzz......what a waste I will miss her pair of big knockers. May she rest in peace.

There are always other big knockers....
but nonetheless,

REST IN PEACE

forumer
09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
never found her pretty... just another gal with ultra big boobs

supturbo
09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Superb boobs :D

XboxSG
10-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Let her rest in peace

durianking81
10-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Sad to lose a queen in this industry.

KatoeyLover69
10-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Haizzz......what a waste I will miss her pair of big knockers.

I was told that she has 48D boobs ! :p

Can somebody post photos of her here ?

KatoeyLover69
10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
For more details about ex-Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith ( 48D boobs ), please go to :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith

KatoeyLover69
10-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Personal particulars of Anna Nicole Smith

Birthplace Houston : Texas

Birthdate : November 28, 1967

Date of death : February 8, 2007

Measurements : 38"DD - 26" - 38"

Height : 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)

Weight : 140 lb (64 kg)

lacoruna69
10-02-2007, 07:26 PM
She was one of my wanking targets during my NS days. In awe of her big boobs and great height. A hot blonde too. My ultimate sexual fantasy.
When she hooked the 89 year old Marshall, I thought she would have a nice, good life ever after.
I guess sometimes...........you can't have your cake and eat it too.
May you RIP, my dear Anna.

Red-Card
11-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Nobody can predict what's going to happen next

ass_robber
11-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Never leave a beautiful woman alone in a hotel room, or anywhere.

Rw6828
11-02-2007, 02:00 AM
This is life, it's so so unpredictable...enjoy while you still can

GhostRay
11-02-2007, 04:16 AM
A very sad beginning to 2007.....

Saw the death of 2 famous person. Taiwan actress 许伟伦 & now Anna.

May both rest in Peace.

risky
11-02-2007, 05:20 AM
when i was young, really like the ad she took for GUESS.....until older then i knew she called ANS......RIP:o

wintay
11-02-2007, 07:37 AM
I guess till now she still has the sex appeal to most of us. I must agree that she indeed has a pair of huge boobs that really propelled her into fame when she posted nude for Playboy magazine. Again, it is a pity to see her go in such a way. Hopefully we can get some lights on the cause of her dead. RIP Anna.

no_faith
11-02-2007, 05:40 PM
a big boobs blond left the earth.
watched anna story on E news yesterday nite. really a pity.

she declared bankrupt, got involved too much law suits, no money inheritance frm his husband howard, indulge in alcohol, lots of durgs precription, admitted to hospital numerous times, have different relationship here and there. keep on degenerate, faces depression.

we do wished her RIP, but for info, she was not at howard death bed in hospital and was having sex wif his x boyfren in howard home on howard bed when the time howard was in hospital.

so wat do bros tink?

(.)(.) lover
11-02-2007, 06:06 PM
I used to masterbate with her guess paper bag, once.... really a pity.

RIP

tunkudon
11-02-2007, 06:11 PM
mine ANNA ..................:( i going to miss u .... mine ANNA.......

mike2006
11-02-2007, 09:41 PM
GY. During my sec days, i dunno how many sperms i wasted on her nude photoshoots. She and Jenny Maccarthy are my main pcc targets. May she found peace in heaven. Her boobies will always live in my heart. The motto will goes on, tua neh bu, cheong ar!

ninty5sword
11-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Our sex goddess is gone. Wat a way to start year 2007.

Xgenre
11-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, thought I share something weird about her case. Most people know she married an old tycoon (think around age 90?). The old tycoon died and Anna Nicole Smith was fighting over the tycoon's estate with her step son.

Turns out that this step son has since died. With Anna's death, both parties contesting for the estate has died. Someone wondered if both deaths were linked to the estate's distribution or is it purely coincidental. Anna's son died as well in dubious circumstances.

Where I read it from :http://forums.theledger.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2631062365/m/6021096206