Show here... All the members are the right people :D

Agreed with you :)

diputs1269
30-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Show here... All the members are the right people :D

Yes and all are right minded also

Apollo
30-07-2017, 05:05 PM
So I met this lady, let's call her maomao. About mid 30s this year and single. Did some testing water and asked if she had done one night stand before. Told me she hasn't and I asked if she wanted to try. Alas she asked me for some pics. I Guess girls do live up to their horny reputation. Exchanged some pics with her and arranged a meet. Told me she likes to be licked ☺️, I Guess I will have a busy tongue today.

Still trying to test water to see if she is open to 3p. When the time comes any interested parties? She is 34E at 158cm. That's huge tits for those who like. Looks like massage masseuse with slutty dressing.

bro told her you have lot of licking experts here and can serve her free hehe, good luck :D

NottyMonkey
31-07-2017, 02:13 AM
So I met this lady, let's call her maomao. About mid 30s this year and single. Did some testing water and asked if she had done one night stand before. Told me she hasn't and I asked if she wanted to try. Alas she asked me for some pics. I Guess girls do live up to their horny reputation. Exchanged some pics with her and arranged a meet. Told me she likes to be licked ☺️, I Guess I will have a busy tongue today.

Still trying to test water to see if she is open to 3p. When the time comes any interested parties? She is 34E at 158cm. That's huge tits for those who like. Looks like massage masseuse with slutty dressing.

Me interested. Start queuing here. :D

matey1982
31-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Queue up time hey hey

masterwanker
31-07-2017, 09:14 PM

Please remember to use protection. :)

Ivanisevic
01-08-2017, 07:47 AM
34E walao eh
Am a boob lover n a damn high milf lover
Love to put my 7in cannon in there for a boob fuck
Bro count me in .....

reinat
03-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Q up here thanks