PDA

View Full Version : Door knocked or Bell Rang during sex?

fac89
28-07-2017, 02:35 AM
Real life incident. Had a session just now with 1 thai FL. Not touching on the service. SOP and cap on.. pumped like 1min only suddenly the door was knocked (Quite hard somemore). Ball shrank and get rest. She peeped at the door hole and didnt see anybody. Had a smoke.. wait and see wat happen next but nothing. Get naked and continue but then cannot get hard anymore due to half scare and half turn off. The FL was hard working and bbbk to help me get harden but after 2mins still soft like jelly. Get dressed.. wait for another 10mins making sure that nobody was at the door then open the door and left like a mouse.

Damn. What a night. Somemore its a hotel lo!! Small anqitue style hotel along Jalan Besar. Anybody can walk in and out freely.i suppose is someone tat knocked on the wrong door etc.

Wasted $120 just like that. Any bros encounter the same thing before?

strikeback4
28-07-2017, 02:46 AM
When you are engross in a session... Best to ignore all the knocks or door bell....

I had worst! I was fucking a FL at min wah when the room service auntie just suddenly open the door.... I just shouted at her with a loud "OEI!" And she quickly close the door... Than continue humping the fl and let loose....

lancelim
28-07-2017, 07:31 AM
I will fuck the girl harder and deeper till she moan so loud whoever knocks will go away.

If it's the girl's friend sometimes they will give an intrigued but shy look :)

letmetellyou
28-07-2017, 07:35 AM
fuck her harder next time until her moan covers the entire room

sexcision
28-07-2017, 09:14 AM
When you have kids, stay with parents and feeling horny in the mid-afternoon. Its a common occurance haha.

brown86
28-07-2017, 12:13 PM

lol. :D:D:D:D

hornyping
01-08-2017, 06:21 AM
I was fucking a young mother halfway her baby start crying. I became harder while watching her coaxed her baby back to sleep. Fuck her harder after that.

nitecrawllerr
01-08-2017, 10:23 AM
I was fucking a young mother halfway her baby start crying. I became harder while watching her coaxed her baby back to sleep. Fuck her harder after that.

I dont think i have the heart or mood to screw with that kind of scenario.:(

nitecrawllerr
01-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Damn. What a night. Somemore its a hotel lo!! Small anqitue style hotel along Jalan Besar. Anybody can walk in and out freely.i suppose is someone tat knocked on the wrong door etc.

Wasted $120 just like that. Any bros encounter the same thing before?

I can understand. AV is in our mind.

NickP
05-08-2017, 10:29 AM

Bro, you are a hard man. lol

TowkayHoSeh
05-08-2017, 05:02 PM
I dont think i have the heart or mood to screw with that kind of scenario.:(

Same here, baby crying already no mood liao

WalkingAlone
05-08-2017, 08:42 PM

Sounds like a plan :D

99redballoons
05-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Same here, baby crying already no mood liao

Agree with you bro

CheapoNetwork
05-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Sounds like a plan :D

A good plan indeed :D

sony2002
06-08-2017, 09:14 AM
we checked in a transit hotel OUTSIDE geylang area, thinking it will be safe....

half way thru the bonking, i heard someone knocking our door saying they are police...we quickly dress up and some plain clothes policeman was going around checking every room. They check our IC against the hotel registry and leave.

Luckily my FB is a local, else surly bring back to station to drink coffee

decepticon73
06-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Longbtime ago was fking prc at spa in hotel mall inhavelock..... both was so steam n didn't realise the massage bed was touching partition wall of next unit office until the office people come n knock the glass door.... shift the bed n continue fucking😬