PDA

View Full Version : Serious Criminal case : Police work and legal process

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-07-2017, 05:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Requesting for all bros with knowledge on Police work or legal process to enlighten me.

This was what happened :

1. Some time in November last year, I came home around noon after night shift, and I went to sleep. My domestic helper was alone at home with me. I woke up in the evening, and proceeded to prepare to go out as I had an appointment an hour later. My whole family was overseas, since two days prior to this event.

2. My FDW came into the master bedroom toilet to clean the toilet. The door was slightly ajar when I was changing in the bedroom, but she could not see me change. I have a CCTV with audio in the master bedroom which can see the master bedroom door and the toilet door.

3. I went into the toilet to shave, leaving the toilet door almost closed as she was behind the door and while washing my shaver, accidentally splashed some water onto her and she let out a shreik ("Ooi!"). I was wondering why she overreacted to the water. I was in the toilet for less than a minute, and as I came out of the toilet, the CCTV captured her telling me loudly "Bye Bye Sir!".

4. I proceeded out of the house for my appointment and came home at 9pm.

5. When I came home, she was tearing and told me she wanted to go back to the agency, and handed me a note with a local number. She had told me previously that she wanted to call home, so I was surprised that the note had a local number on it. It seems that the number belonged to a counsellor which the maid agency engaged.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?245455-Criminal-case-Police-work-and-legal-process&goto=newpost).