PDA

View Full Version : I notice that ML have a similar story... So far I heard 4 different ladies liao..

trichard
26-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Married and divorce... Have a kid .. came here to earn money..

newyorker88
26-07-2017, 07:05 PM

PRCs? 99% same story

trichard
26-07-2017, 07:15 PM
In real life .... Is it true ?

Glassjoe
26-07-2017, 07:19 PM
In real life .... Is it true ?

If only one of them then not so believable. But the same thing happen to 4 different ladies then it must be true. One thing I learn, PRCs are the most trustworthy... especially those working in this line

palvin
27-07-2017, 11:17 PM
True!

I've asked 2 MLs.
Either married with/without kids, they end up divorced.

halogen019
28-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Interesting... I haven't heard of such a story before. Maybe I did not bother to ask.

But if you go to pinay pubs and hear the girls come here to work because they have a kid and no husband, 90% of the time it is true.

Filipino guys have the tendency to impregnate their GFs and then run away from responsibilities. Have seen too many real life cases.

trichard
28-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Interesting... I haven't heard of such a story before. Maybe I did not bother to ask.

But if you go to pinay pubs and hear the girls come here to work because they have a kid and no husband, 90% of the time it is true.

Filipino guys have the tendency to impregnate their GFs and then run away from responsibilities. Have seen too many real life cases.

I heard too about ...

peksync
28-07-2017, 12:36 AM
Haha well I do chit chat with them when I feel like it. Indeed this seems to be the standard storyline for many MLs, especially those above mid 20s/ 30s.

I do think it's true for some of them though I won't exclude the possibility of some giving a 'standardized answer' as well. After a while you can sort of guess the gist of their stories.

Maybe the predicament of being a divorcee with kid(s) / single mother coupled with elderly parents would elicit sympathy from some bros so as to get more tips?

Just treat it as a talk cock sing song session la - bros need their listening ears and maybe they also just want someone to listen too.

dGspotter
28-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Bro not all of them have the same story .
Most of the pretty ones I met were not married HK PRC.
Some girls went SG to earn money for school fees in their country .
like C (PRC) and A (HK). C already graduated and A she is now in AU studying/work.
for some they thus want to escape hard life earn money and open business after they return K (PRC).
For M (PRC) and X(PRC) they are still here in SG working/studying.
BTW M(PRC) speak English , she study beauty and fashion.
X(PRC) speak Chinese/English/Japanese.
Not all of the gals in this line are typical Married and divorce... Have a kid
Some of them have beauty and brains.
Bro look for the younger and pretty ones the stories are different.

applejuice5678
28-07-2017, 09:22 AM
One of my ML story is that she run a retail business in PRC but she have very little capital and business so slow and she don't know how long she can make proper money, so she think she come here 2 years to build capital first then decide.

marcelo0632
28-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Maybe those i go to are younger so cannot sell the no husband but got kids story. What i hear is want to open fashion stall or coffee shop then come here earn capital while still young. Coffee shop not like sg style but more starbucks coffeebean style.

dGspotter
28-07-2017, 09:35 AM

Its their only excuse to work this line . I heard of that 100% all the time.
here in SG TW JP HK and MY

ceeko
28-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Every Massage Lady and Prostitute that has contact with your balls and rod

ALWAYS... I repeat ALWAYS

Will have a sob sad story one.

100% chop Guarantee!!!!

trichard
28-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Every Massage Lady and Prostitute that has contact with your balls and rod

ALWAYS... I repeat ALWAYS

Will have a sob sad story one.

100% chop Guarantee!!!!

To be fair ... Some are true and have to resolve to massage .. not all fake ...

So case by case ..

ceeko
28-07-2017, 11:48 AM
To be fair ... Some are true and have to resolve to massage .. not all fake ...

So case by case ..

I'm not interested to find out which are real or fake. My personal stance is. massage or have fun. Not interested in your stories.

Thats how guys get KCed!!!

trichard
28-07-2017, 11:53 AM
I'm not interested to find out which are real or fake. My personal stance is. massage or have fun. Not interested in your stories.

Thats how guys get KCed!!!

And I cannot denied ... This is true fact also..

leonleonli
31-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Bro not all of them have the same story .
Most of the pretty ones I met were not married HK PRC.
Some girls went SG to earn money for school fees in their country .
like C (PRC) and A (HK). C already graduated and A she is now in AU studying/work.
for some they thus want to escape hard life earn money and open business after they return K (PRC).
For M (PRC) and X(PRC) they are still here in SG working/studying.
BTW M(PRC) speak English , she study beauty and fashion.
X(PRC) speak Chinese/English/Japanese.
Not all of the gals in this line are typical Married and divorce... Have a kid
Some of them have beauty and brains.
Bro look for the younger and pretty ones the stories are different.

Someone sick, saving money for retirement, supporting kids studying in SG, etc.

rocket1128
12-08-2017, 10:15 PM
I encountered one ML without sad story, she just say she wanted to earn as much as possible before 30 (currently 22). each month she can transfer $10k back to china.

so 1yr she transfer 12mths x 10k= 120k
she has 8yrs left, so 120k x 8yrs = 960k

ibanezjem555
12-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Many stories.. many of them are married, left hubby to strike out on their own to make own living or supporting child at home. Child left with grandparents etc.. anyway better life here than factory worker earning pittance and destined for polluted air and small flats.

Save, go back and buy a big house in rural area or 3rd tier city. :D

Also, also got:
* story of nurse now ML selling placenta in pyramid marketing scheme,
* pretty pdmm house massage with daughter in sec school paste calculus info on toilet wall above brush teeth basin,
* ML bring in her cousin always getting cousin to call me for massage, ML marry Sporean 10 yrs her senior with a 9 yr old kid and a grown up kid with his own kids in China..
* ML bought shop house in Little India start massage, wanted to retire to be towkay, 'cheated' in biz deal, come back to massage again..

Many stories.. but bottom line always tell them, 'Please don't tell too much stories and concentrate on massaging me please.' :rolleyes:

Rock On Bros:cool:

SMGG
12-08-2017, 10:58 PM
If only one of them then not so believable. But the same thing happen to 4 different ladies then it must be true. One thing I learn, PRCs are the most trustworthy... especially those working in this line

what is really true is they need $$$, and lot lot of $$$, most others is rubbish

rojana22
12-08-2017, 11:11 PM

pina man very happy, just fuck raw and run, maybe that is the reason the country so poorly managed

zaxkjone
09-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Depends on the age of the ml. Different stories. But you go and have a relax time and listen. Learn about another way of life

dexpaul
28-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Once you know them well. You can tell sort of differentiate whether real or fake. Maybe those I meet before are just looking for a listening ear. Just hear their stories and sympathise. Once chemistry is formed, session ends more happily. That is what I am looking for.

testoste
28-09-2017, 10:44 PM
So far, those that I encountered are true stories. Thru casual talks as frens, I get to know a bit more of their backgrounds. Pictures of their children in their wechat, real encounter of their kid in the shop are proofs of what they said are true. That being said, we should always maintain level-headed.

One good way of telling if she has given birth before, is to look at her areola (if u have a chance). A mother's areola are darker and larger. It's science. :)

blower
28-09-2017, 11:30 PM
I oso not interested in their stories. They can be true or pure lies. Doesn't matter to me. But what i am sure is even though they r here for the flesh trade, they should still be given the respect a human deserves.

KREMIL
29-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Good Science lesson. Kudos testoste 😉

So far, those that I encountered are true stories. Thru casual talks as frens, I get to know a bit more of their backgrounds. Pictures of their children in their wechat, real encounter of their kid in the shop are proofs of what they said are true. That being said, we should always maintain level-headed.

One good way of telling if she has given birth before, is to look at her areola (if u have a chance). A mother's areola are darker and larger. It's science. :)

tigra
30-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Ya, i also agreed with some bros here that so what their stories are similar. At the end of the day it is just a mean to an end. I also encounter ml who told me she is married with kid and mentioned that she was pressured to do so because she has supposedly reached the age in her country that most girls would have already gotten married.

Many of the brothers here also work because of similar sad stories such as to pay for mortgage, family and etc so i don't see why we need to be bother so much about their stories.

Instead, i am more interested in the juicy encounter stories you have with these ml 😁
Cheers

jiangdalia
19-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Ya, i also agreed with some bros here that so what their stories are similar. At the end of the day it is just a mean to an end. I also encounter ml who told me she is married with kid and mentioned that she was pressured to do so because she has supposedly reached the age in her country that most girls would have already gotten married.

Many of the brothers here also work because of similar sad stories such as to pay for mortgage, family and etc so i don't see why we need to be bother so much about their stories.

Instead, i am more interested in the juicy encounter stories you have with these ml 😁
Cheers
Recently met one ladies with a very different story.
Very impressive.

Nitestalker7788
20-10-2017, 12:45 AM
A few that i heard:

Married, have kids, husband left, come over to work so can afford to send kids to school.
Divorced, useless husband only gamble and drink, have to come to work and provide for kids.
Abusive husband, run away come here to work so can provide for self.
Schooling, wants to study modelling, so come here work in hopes to earn enough to go back and study.

There's others but I don't really remember.

trichard
22-10-2017, 01:23 AM
A few that i heard:

Married, have kids, husband left, come over to work so can afford to send kids to school.
Divorced, useless husband only gamble and drink, have to come to work and provide for kids.
Abusive husband, run away come here to work so can provide for self.
Schooling, wants to study modelling, so come here work in hopes to earn enough to go back and study.

There's others but I don't really remember.
About these.....................

hhlover
23-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Just wondering.. y bother their story true or not.. bro visit mp is jus for their service.. not asking u to choose a wife..Y care abt their story how sad, how bad their life..
Jus pay wat u need to pay n enjoy the service tat come wit it.