PDA

View Full Version : IT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT

skyleon
21-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Elena Chong, The Straits Times

Jul 21, 2017 06:26 pm

An IT manager who repeatedly pressed his groin against a woman in a train was sentenced to nine weeks' jail on Thursday (July 20).

Indian national Rajagopala Soundararaja Panneer Selvan, 46, admitted to molesting the 28-year-old woman while travelling on the East-West Line, between Kembangan and City Hall, on March 16. Another molestation charge was taken into consideration.

As was the victim's usual practice, she boarded the second last cabin of the train at Kembangan MRT station at about 8.45am that day, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Ng Yiwen.

While the train was travelling between Paya Lebar and Aljunied stations, she felt something hard pressing against her buttocks.

She moved away as she assumed that the contact was accidental.

But when it happened again, she turned around and saw Rajagopala standing behind her.

The victim moved away again, but he continued to follow her. When she again felt the same thing, she turned around and saw him pressing against her. She stared at him, but he ignored her.

DPP Ng said the victim then used her laptop bag to cover her buttocks as she was afraid that Rajagopala would persist with his actions. He exited the train at City Hall MRT station.

The victim made a police report that evening as she wanted to stop Rajagopala from molesting other women. He was arrested on April 18.

His lawyer, Mr Ravinderpal Singh, said Rajagopala regrets committing the crime and promises never to reoffend again.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/it-manager-jailed-molesting-woman-mrt

lipe
21-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Bro skyleon,

Wrong Subject Line leh.

Should be" FT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT".

Fucking FT coming here besides taking our jobs also cause trouble.

Any one have any idea whether MIW let him retain his Employment Pass?

Elena Chong, The Straits Times

Jul 21, 2017 06:26 pm

An IT manager who repeatedly pressed his groin against a woman in a train was sentenced to nine weeks' jail on Thursday (July 20).

Indian national Rajagopala Soundararaja Panneer Selvan, 46, admitted to molesting the 28-year-old woman while travelling on the East-West Line, between Kembangan and City Hall, on March 16. Another molestation charge was taken into consideration.

As was the victim's usual practice, she boarded the second last cabin of the train at Kembangan MRT station at about 8.45am that day, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Ng Yiwen.

While the train was travelling between Paya Lebar and Aljunied stations, she felt something hard pressing against her buttocks.

She moved away as she assumed that the contact was accidental.

But when it happened again, she turned around and saw Rajagopala standing behind her.

The victim moved away again, but he continued to follow her. When she again felt the same thing, she turned around and saw him pressing against her. She stared at him, but he ignored her.

DPP Ng said the victim then used her laptop bag to cover her buttocks as she was afraid that Rajagopala would persist with his actions. He exited the train at City Hall MRT station.

The victim made a police report that evening as she wanted to stop Rajagopala from molesting other women. He was arrested on April 18.

His lawyer, Mr Ravinderpal Singh, said Rajagopala regrets committing the crime and promises never to reoffend again.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/it-manager-jailed-molesting-woman-mrt

SiaSuay
21-07-2017, 08:11 PM
He will definitely get special treatment while inside .

jacky43
21-07-2017, 08:43 PM
I guess his co will sacked him w/o payment. He deserve it. Applying PR is out of the questions unless VIP write in for him.

We might never know whether it is possible.

masterwanker
21-07-2017, 09:09 PM
An IT manager got no money to call chicken meh ? :eek: :rolleyes:

lipe
21-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Bro masterwanker

If you have worked with these type of FTs, you will understand their characters.

conquer
21-07-2017, 09:47 PM

The market is lack of Indian Chicken, but many of the PRC chicken don't serve Indian bros. :o

conquer
21-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Bro masterwanker

If you have worked with these type of FTs, you will understand their characters.

I have one such type of colleague, in front of the boss, talks so "fierce" like he knows everything... but back to his desk, he can do shit. :p

pirateinsg
21-07-2017, 10:28 PM
The sentence is not that long for rape

I Love Boobs
22-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Indians are useless.
Talk a lot. Cannot deliver the goods.
Backstab.
Not trustworthy.
Treat women very badly.
A Himalayan model I worked with told me how they would outright make snide comments of a sexual nature during photoshoots.
Statements like, "I would like to sleep with a Bhutanese girl"
and "Hurry up and finish the photoshoot, then you can sleep with me"

She found me a breath of fresh air...

Stereotypes have a basis.

Generally anti-Chinese.
They're jealous of the progress we've made.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/opinion/doklam-standoff-india-must-be-ready-to-give-china-a-real-bloody-nose/story-APFZAV2LoQH2QErI5AykDL.html

Look at the comments section.
Racist pigs.

I Love Boobs
22-07-2017, 12:23 AM
And when you see supposed fashion photographers trying to shoot with a Canon 550D with an 18-55 kit lens and dissing my equipment, it can only be India.

"What's that camera? Never heard of it before. Canon is better."
That was in reference to my Blad medium format!

LeeHsienLoong
22-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Singapore no qualified people to fill the vacancy? :rolleyes:
Everyday I have Pinoys calling to my office to sell some rubbish.
All of them speak like a pre set robot.
This is getting really annoying.

lipe
22-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Bro pirateinsg

This jail sentence is for molest. Where got rape?

The sentence is not that long for rape

jacky43
22-07-2017, 12:02 PM
I go straight to the point. PR, new citizens and FTs r afraid of born locals because we saw the "traps", we shall not step in. While this people even if they sense it, they dont know how to avoid it.

Notice "Broadway coffeshop" hiring only locals. Past five yrs it was PR and locals. How come? Good sight I dont think so. Rather alot of blue ICs holders r converted to pink ICs. I sense an increase of PR construction workers.

Again, only born locals can sense it.

dingobat
22-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Indians are useless.
Talk a lot. Cannot deliver the goods.
Backstab.
Not trustworthy.
Treat women very badly.
A Himalayan model I worked with told me how they would outright make snide comments of a sexual nature during photoshoots.
Statements like, "I would like to sleep with a Bhutanese girl"
and "Hurry up and finish the photoshoot, then you can sleep with me"

She found me a breath of fresh air...

Stereotypes have a basis.

Generally anti-Chinese.
They're jealous of the progress we've made.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/opinion/doklam-standoff-india-must-be-ready-to-give-china-a-real-bloody-nose/story-APFZAV2LoQH2QErI5AykDL.html

Look at the comments section.
Racist pigs.

Indians are well known for their lack of sexual EQ.

White women also complain about the same thing about Indian men. Indian men just outright asked for their physical attributes, their sexual lives and even about their private parts. How can a girl not get creeped out. Then they complain white girls hate their brown skin.

kingkanibu
23-07-2017, 01:09 AM
just look at india la...
u can go up on a bus, rape a girl and nothing will happen to u..
only in india...

their rudeness can beat the PRC anytime..

got a few time in USS, as i am lining up to topup my bottle of water, this indian family just walk straight to the front of the line and potong jalan everyone...

then same thing during the fireworks display... everyone is seated and waiting for the show to start, an indian family just force their way to the front and stand... blocking the others behind them... i have to shout at them and as them to get the fuck away... the other seated ppl started clapping..

:mad:

skyleon
23-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Bro skyleon,

Wrong Subject Line leh.

Should be" FT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT".

Fucking FT coming here besides taking our jobs also cause trouble.

Any one have any idea whether MIW let him retain his Employment Pass?

Bro should tell that to the Straits Times .

geography
23-07-2017, 01:19 PM
I guess his co will sacked him w/o payment. He deserve it. Applying PR is out of the questions unless VIP write in for him.

We might never know whether it is possible.

If someone need his vote, citizenship also no problem :mad:

LittleGiant
23-07-2017, 01:27 PM
just look at india la...
u can go up on a bus, rape a girl and nothing will happen to u..
only in india...

their rudeness can beat the PRC anytime..

got a few time in USS, as i am lining up to topup my bottle of water, this indian family just walk straight to the front of the line and potong jalan everyone...

then same thing during the fireworks display... everyone is seated and waiting for the show to start, an indian family just force their way to the front and stand... blocking the others behind them... i have to shout at them and as them to get the fuck away... the other seated ppl started clapping..

:mad:

i also had my experience...

we were in sentosa watching the night merlion lights show...this group of FT indians were standing next to us.

Stinks, BO smell...young men females mind u...suddenly they decided to sit on the floor behind us, want ask siam for them

my aunty fook them up lol

JokerDeBest
23-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Glad that the victim made a police report .