PDA

View Full Version : PJ, Subang Jaya and Klang Alert!

pumperjack
07-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Hey brothers,

If you intend to let out some steam at HCs around Selangor - namely in areas like PJ, Subang Jaya and Klang, be warned that there is a month-long ops going on by the Police, Local Authority and Religious Department. My fav Malay girl from a spa who works at a hotel off the Sg Besi Toll plaza said she's laying low for at least three weeks.

On Saturday night, the cops and the combined authority have hauled a big score at a few HCs around Selangor. Mostly PRC girls and Malay ladies. This is expected to go on till Chinese New Year...

So, to avoid any embarassment, call your OKT first to see if the coast is clear. Otherwise, it will be a painful experience to have your face pasted all over the local newspaper especially when you have a reputation to protect.. Take care guys!

Jack

KLKOOL
07-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the update.... bloody MIB ... can't stand us enjoying bonks ..:rolleyes:

seowqj
07-02-2007, 01:29 PM
saw quite a lot of news recent in the newspaper. becareful bros.

sexypirate
07-02-2007, 04:14 PM
thanks bro...:cool:

flyguy
07-02-2007, 04:30 PM
yeah the MIBs are very active esp last week and is expected to last till CNY - even known and supposedly "safe"HCs are not even warned or protected against such surprise enforcements and OKTs do not even know how safe their places will be - as heard event he polis personnel themselves do not know until the briefing.

naemlo
07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the update.... bloody MIB ... can't stand us enjoying bonks ..:rolleyes:

I was in Crystal Crown PJ past few days... :D

KLKOOL
07-02-2007, 05:13 PM

Inspection tour arr ? So toilet bowls to your satisfaction :rolleyes:

naemlo
07-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Inspection tour arr ? So toilet bowls to your satisfaction :rolleyes:

I was staying in that hotel n I went to check how is the toilet bowls.... hmmm nice n clean. :D

CibLover
07-02-2007, 06:23 PM

NBzz.... still dare to post out now. Come down KL never jio us go kopi.. :mad:

KLKOOL
07-02-2007, 06:44 PM

Nothing new mah... hehehehe ... this is his style.. :D

TD0620G
07-02-2007, 09:18 PM
seems like the raid will go on all the way till CNY.. yesterday also at our fav okt's place everyone was hancuffed, including the customers and brought back to the police station!

flyguy
07-02-2007, 09:59 PM
just called one okt in puchong - n he claimed its "safe" tonight - but dare not golah esp at this hour (10pm).

lalakohlala
08-02-2007, 04:11 AM
my regular place, a condominium, with girls that changes every week closed down by MIB also....the OKT still in lockup....

so becareful guys....

shiok1968
08-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Nothing new mah... hehehehe ... this is his style.. :DI agree. Last time I meet him in BS, I even repeat that if he comes down to KL, must let us know.:p

shiok1968
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
seems like the raid will go on all the way till CNY.. yesterday also at our fav okt's place everyone was hancuffed, including the customers and brought back to the police station!:eek: How you know? Dun tell me you also kenna. For you even more dangerous cos you need to bonk at least twice a day. This means that your risk factor is double others.:p

TD0620G
08-02-2007, 10:31 AM
3 samsters kena...kekeke.. later will let u know when I see u.

shiok1968
08-02-2007, 10:41 AM
3 samsters kena...kekeke.. later will let u know when I see u.So serious.:eek: Later 2nite lets meet for yum cha. I will contact Gorken and YSH and let you know where to meet. Anyone else want to meet for TCSS 2nite drop me a sms.:D

CibLover
08-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I know who kena!! Kekekeke.... 2 from REALM and one from S'pore. urine test till 4am. :eek:

Ok, set.... tonite dinner and TCSS. Knn....have to finish work faster liao. SMS me later. ;)

solid_snake
08-02-2007, 11:13 AM
wow! so damn danger la these days...just a question to ask senior and experienced bros-bros here:

in a HC, if we r sitting at the tv room or in a spa room or in the food lounge & a raid occur, how will we kena? we will kena question? erm...or will be bring back to MIB's station? really no idea about this & absolutely not interested in trying it :)

last 2 weekend, when i reached a HC in KL area around 12am, only told by okt that the place just 'ngam ngam' kena check up...no wonder the time im in the front door there, the cashier took so long time to unlock the door...n when i walked in, inside so quiet & those MLs look like they just report in to work...feels like its just open & im the 1st customer :D but, sorry bro, no FR, purely massage only, no hanky panky

KLKOOL
08-02-2007, 11:19 AM
I know who kena!! Kekekeke.... 2 from REALM and one from S'pore. urine test till 4am. :eek:

I also know who ... kekekekeke :p ... but better dun laugh too much... later kena pula

shiok1968
08-02-2007, 11:36 AM
I also know who ... kekekekeke ... but better dun laugh too much... later kena pulaWith this sentence, I think I know who also. If it is the same group then lucky me cos I was suppose to meet up but too busy with work so never contact them.:eek: :eek:

Gorken
08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
With this sentence, I think I know who also. If it is the same group then lucky me cos I was suppose to meet up but too busy with work so never contact them.:eek: :eek:

Lucky me, they call me too. Lucky i have no mood that day..

shiok1968
08-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Lucky me, they call me too. Lucky i have no mood that day..Kekeke...I know they will contact you and I also know you did not go.:rolleyes:

serembanmen
08-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I was staying in that hotel n I went to check how is the toilet bowls.... hmmm nice n clean. :D

WAH! this call SIFU.... Come to KL never call me:mad:

naemlo
08-02-2007, 12:41 PM

Nothing new mah... hehehehe ... this is his style.. :D

WAH! this call SIFU.... Come to KL never call me

Wah lau, diam diam went there for business trip kena so much from u guys....

CibLover
08-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Wah lau, diam diam went there for business trip kena so much from u guys....

Business trip, nobody gan you. The diam-diam part is why people gan you, lorr.. :p

Saw your siggie..... U still in KL now??? We're going for dinner and kopi tonite...wanna join?? :rolleyes: We set venue where they have lotsa toilet bowls lorr...

naemlo
08-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Saw your siggie.....

Changed.... BTW I now looking for someone to clean my house, dun want toilet bowl liao.

TD0620G
11-02-2007, 02:22 PM
saboon just got raided again 2 days ago... also 3 samsters involved but luckily went off before the police came in.

shiok1968
11-02-2007, 02:35 PM
saboon just got raided again 2 days ago... also 3 samsters involved but luckily went off before the police came in. Wah!! Like that must really consider just stay at home and PCC. Getting damn scary in KL.:(

TD0620G
11-02-2007, 02:37 PM
that day got 1 police related member in the group some more.. he said better go to avoid complications. Imagine.. police raid police how? kekeke