PDA

View Full Version : Cash Bonus if you can fuck her

Spytheman
06-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Will anyone do this if i reward the person who manage to fuck someone , just becos of betting. the rewards is one thousand to get her on bed. very pretty gal (19 yr old from ntu) not fuck up gal , one thousand singapore dollar ?
who will do it actually ?

Just curious ....

XES5482
06-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Wow... why not??? Free F and can get $$$$$.....

PM me and we shall explore.....

Waiting with burning desire......:cool:

ABC Mafia
06-02-2007, 11:56 PM
i will do it, but first i need a car. thats all.

BkkResident
07-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Will anyone do this if i reward the person who manage to fuck someone , just becos of betting. the rewards is one thousand to get her on bed. very pretty gal (19 yr old from ntu) not fuck up gal , one thousand singapore dollar ?
who will do it actually ?

Just curious ....

what's the catch? :confused:

why dun u do it urself?

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Just curious ....

u dun her ah?

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1195/om21sq5.th.jpg (http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=om21sq5.jpg)

CyberRod
07-02-2007, 12:15 AM
what's the catch? :confused:

why dun u do it urself?

Yeah... That's what going thru' my mind too... :p

Any catch...?

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 12:35 AM
or even her? erm... :rolleyes:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5872/img5020ho7.th.jpg (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img5020ho7.jpg)

curiosityz
07-02-2007, 12:42 AM
what a weird qns threadstarter has asked...

BkkResident
07-02-2007, 12:44 AM
what a weird qns threadstarter has asked...

1.Pretty
2.Young
3.Cash incentives
4.Attitude not fuck up
5. not sure if easy to bed or not?? :confused:

Who dun want? must be got catch lah..:D

I would love to join in the queue,or get someone on my behalf to do so

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Some One I Hate ..
Revenge ?
But A Pretty Gal Definitely

dna_gene
07-02-2007, 01:06 AM
Some One I Hate ..
Revenge ?

If it's a bet, then can't succeed means have to give u 1k ar? If don't need, i don't mind trying! I've been consider as a casanova, so wanna bet ur money on me? ^_^

Hugo168
07-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Some One I Hate ..
Revenge ? But A Pretty Gal Definitely
sorry but who is this we are talking about here hehe:D

B-free
07-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Sorry, do you mean someone pays me one thousand just to bonk a girl ?? If so I dont mind....

Spytheman
Go Try Ya.. Just Show Me That Picture Or Any Tik That Belongs To Her ..
She Is Very Pretty But Maybe Hard To Get.. Btw I Got Her First Fuck But Truly Out Of Revenge , I Hate That Bitch... For Life Now...
Anw .. Video Clip Would Be Nice .. I Want To See How Fuckin Horny She Is With You

BkkResident
Some One I Hate ..
Revenge ?

why hate a pretty girl who is young and without fuckup attitude? :confused:

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Anyone Know Her ?
Even If I Tell You Her Name Here .. I Dun Tik So Unless You Are Yr1 In Ntu Hss , Pyschology Or You Stay In Hostel With Blue T Shirt Maybe Hall 1 ?
I Got Her Number N But You Dare ?

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 01:13 AM
haha.. who is the girl.. pls response so i can follow up! also, this type must setup a committee to ensure no cheats! :)

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Well , truly she will disguise her fuck up attitude if you are charming enuff and have good value to use ? she knows how to cover up so generally her friends would think she is a nice angel man.. but she is just one horny bitch .. if you click with her. now i am not that dashing anymore so i am not so useful ... and her rigged results landed her in ntu already and i am no more useful .. maybe her friends of the same age may fuck in hostel ? or play it simple , if you can catch her fucking with anyone , give me a leak ...

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:16 AM
go search ntu student engine loh.
haha.. i gave enuff hints ? btw anyone from HSS NTU pyschology may have Great great chance to hit the jackpot , got fuck and money , btw YR 1 ya!!!!!

Teenage gal , truly beauty

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:17 AM
if you want infor , pm me .. ya...
like email address or hp...?

Bittersweet Guy
07-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Never know that my sperm can worth a thousand! :D

Show me the money and the pussy!

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 01:19 AM
no way.. to be fair, you must post her name and photo here.. lest later run road.. ;)

jinrenhe
07-02-2007, 01:22 AM
actually i didn't understand what threadstarter was trying to say... but slowly i get the picture

so u are offering cash reward to anyone who can fark this pretty, ntu gal because u hate her?

actually i also want... i wonder who dun want, got sex plus money... but i wonder if she'll be interested in me in the first plc ?

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 01:25 AM
for fairness.. it is only right that the 1k be kept with sam leong.. and is there anyone interested to up the ante? :rolleyes:

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:27 AM
can try .. i mean it is not a crime to fuck if she is willing right ? she is above legal age of 18 , non virgin ( sorry i fuck her alr) , but true gem .. i have given out her email to people so i am serious .. just prove to me if you fuck her .. i know her body well so yup ..
i wont disclose her name here , if not many people will just flood her email or hp so it is not safe . so please those i give , please keep to yourself if not the 1 k will be given to the one you give her details to....
Quite fun .. i wish i can play but i am out already .. hai :(
fuck man

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:29 AM
yup quite true hor ... like that money is with me ... haha ... but it is like luvky draw or NKF and it is trust that u must have , btw .. you got FREE fuck if i reali cheat u ya ...
haha...
you wont lose out lah ...

Matafleur
07-02-2007, 01:32 AM
now i am not that dashing anymore so i am not so useful ... and her rigged results landed her in ntu already and i am no more useful ..
So she slept with you so you can rig her results? :eek:

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 01:32 AM
spytheman.. nobody will believe and take u seriously u if u refuse to publish her full name here.. free also not an incentive :(

beachboii
07-02-2007, 01:38 AM
this seem to ggod to be true...well..i am willing to take up the challenge.

But is there a time frame given to up her?

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:41 AM
lilian lee . go hunt for it man

Ethanas
07-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Man hell really hadth no fury like a scorned MAN.

But not many bros will be that willing to be your instrument of revenge if you cannot prove you are able to pay up your end. And seriously, what can make you hate a girl so thoroughly?

And isn't it rather childish to seek revenge this way? Moreover you ask for items of import to her, or video of her having sex, this will all be linked back to bros who do the deed, what guarantee does we have that we will be safe from repercussion?

My suggestion is let it go lah. Being a guy should not be so small gas, must can pick up and put down.

Ethanas

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 01:45 AM
which is why money on sam, photo provided and matched with one.. claim money! :D

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:49 AM
well you got a valid point man.
admire you analytical skill.

Do spare a thought for me , what if 100 claim they fuck her. must i pay 100, 000K .. or if there are more , must i pay US budget like 2.9 trillion?
i need a safety net to protect myself. if someone can prove then i can reimburse that person.
What if there is repercussion , i do agreed with you now. i dun know.. maybe i cant convince you but definitely i have given out email , hp to brother who are willing to game on , so sorry bro .. i can satisfy everyone esp those who lack trust in me. I got believers and they are blessed with information now.
Those got my information would know i am not +++ing cock now.
yup ...

CyberRod
07-02-2007, 02:06 AM
My suggestion is let it go lah....

I agree with bro Ethanas. I'm a man who believes in retribution... Trust me, when retribution comes, one better hide...

Bro, I'm not cursing U but just to let you know if she has done U wrong or made used of U big time, her doings will catch up with her...

I personally witness retribution... So much so that I pity that person even tho' I hated him/her too... There is a God... :)

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Thank you for reglious wake up call , i do agree with you. Karma and retribution comes and goes around.
Well i agreed so should i stop ? everyone fuck and go here .. and maybe she fuck aroun too so why bother cos i am doing a great deed for people to fuck her and get her a V date .. btw ... Yup thanks bro for your advice

Livingstone1988
07-02-2007, 02:26 AM
wa seh, so drama like watchin movie?

but im tryin to get ther pic,

so is it like gona be:threadstarter let 1 of the samster f the girl, n then when tht samster f finish the girl, tht samster will reveal the mastermind(which is the threadstarter).

after tht the threadstarter will turn up to the place tht the f job took place n see tht poor girls reaction?

is this the picture of the scene?

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 02:28 AM
woah interesting plot u tot of ... haha.. think simple lah.. charming guys hunting for gal with reward tagged. Just so simple.
Btw she is smarter than many of us , i got cheated by her too haha
so chase her if you can man ...

CyberRod
07-02-2007, 02:33 AM
...everyone fuck and go here .. and maybe she fuck aroun too so why bother cos i am doing a great deed for people to fuck her and get her a V date...

Bro, U got a valid point there... Think I shd do myself a favour & get myself a V-date then... Can PM me the details...? I'll take on from there... :o

BTW, got any age limit...? Me 35 but look 28-30... Let me know if I pass... :D

Livingstone1988
07-02-2007, 02:35 AM
now is more like playin game

like an gang bang RPG game:eek:

every one sure will be floodin her mail

anton
07-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Take revenge by getting someone to fuck her?
If your ear feels itchy, and you use your finger to dig. Which one feels shiok after the digging. The ear what! So what kind of revenge is this?

snowcap
07-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Wow is like having the progess package in advance .. :D Bro pm me the details . Cheers

ahbengsony
07-02-2007, 08:55 AM

--------
Bro,
Let me go see see the NTU website and confirm got this chiobu anot!!!

axeman24
07-02-2007, 09:14 AM
woah interesting plot u tot of ... haha.. think simple lah.. charming guys hunting for gal with reward tagged. Just so simple.
Btw she is smarter than many of us , i got cheated by her too haha
so chase her if you can man ...

Bro just why did you hate this girl so much? She make used of you an hurt you big time? Care to tell us your story?

Castrol
07-02-2007, 09:30 AM

ok la i also help you. i offer you 2000 to fuck a 19 yr old nus medical student, she has good attitude and a relentless craving for bbbj.

you want her hp contact? i'm making it very easy for you, 2000 + the time of your life.

kingcopa
07-02-2007, 09:30 AM
What will make a men hate a gal so much that he will resort to this?

QooMilk
07-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Woa...this gal must have really hurt the threastater damn deep deep... :eek:

babycheong
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
haiz...... let it go lah.....
1K can be used in a much better ways rather then revenge. Did u know that many families in SG survive monthly with 1K?

BC

Xgenre
07-02-2007, 10:06 AM

Ya isn't that obvious? And looking at his childish post, he probably deserves to be dumped. :D Grow up lar kid. Hope I wish every girl that I dump will post online, asking other girls to come fu*k me for $1000.

You are so stupid even the word 'stupid' isn't enough to fully describe you. By posting where she study, where she stays in hall, her full name and pm-ing her details, if she ever complains to the police, you are screwed (at least 2nd time already hor) by this sweet young smart thing.

aman
07-02-2007, 10:06 AM

life just like roller coasters, up up dnw dnw. I get hurt be for almost want to kill her. lucky someone stop me.
bro life is short:cool:

QooMilk
07-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Hope I wish every girl that I dump will post online, asking other girls to come fu*k me for $1000.

Bro must depand of which girls come Fu*k u.....or it become a nightmare liao :D

life just like roller coasters, up up dnw dnw. I get hurt be for almost want to kill her. lucky someone stop me.
bro life is short

What can I say bro....love is bind... :cool:

Ethanas
07-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Aiiyah Like I said in previous post.

Be a guy should not be so small gas. Must be able to can pick up can put down. I won't even presume how much hurt she cause you, but thats beside the point, such petty vengefulness is most unbecoming of a guy.

And to think I use to believe women are small gas. This guy really prove me wrong ten times over.

Ethanas

aman
07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
What can I say bro....love is bind... :cool:[/QUOTE]

Pai seh i really cant see........ bro where r you.....:D

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
complaint by her when load of man courting her ? since when the police bother about this ? is there any wrong to give incentive to her bf when they are together ? i din ask you to take her nude photo or threaten her .. if you can fuck within her consent , nothing wrong right ..
did i post her address or even name or photo ? i din ..
i can see who are truly interested in her or who are not just the usual typical singapore Complaint King. Many of us like to talk only and claim stupidity of other to show how smart you are. Maybe i am stupid , maybe it is just for publicity, probably i dont need any reminders from people who dont even have the charm or courage to game the contest.
Probably you are just as ugly or as old as i am , anyway it is a fair contest.
courtship with bonus given. Sex is optional now since what if the guy is below 16. statutory rape for the guy haha

Deep Blue
07-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I don’t see the moral of the whole story? So what if one guy gets to lay her and what does it prove then? Moreover she is lying there with her legs spread waiting for us to come. On top of that I believe there will be goons who more than willing to take up your challenge, not for the money you offer but simply they decided had decided they have nothing to do with their life. Get a grip on yourself and seek for a greener pastures. :cool:

babycheong
07-02-2007, 11:34 AM
i dont need any reminders from people who dont even have the charm or courage to game the contest.
:rolleyes: to each his own.

Good luck,
BC

CoolBlack
07-02-2007, 11:37 AM
If she is good looking and willing, I dont mind giving her the prize money and I get a free Fxxk.......:D

Just my thought.....pls dont flame;)

MMM88
07-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Do spare a thought for me , what if 100 claim they fuck her. must i pay 100, 000K .. or if there are more , must i pay US budget like 2.9 trillion?

Dude.....like u said what if 100 claim they FXXked her .....do u hav t dole to distribute.(no offence- not implying tat u dont hav , but gotta play safe siah)...:eek:
well, if she is wat u claim ...A HORNY BiXXX.....she might jus Fxxx ...well 10 maybe.....tat is still 10000...mayb too high a price for revenge...
And.......wat if ur approved "applicant(s)" strike a deal with HER (say 50/50) .......u neber knoe for sure ..especially in cyber!!!!!!
hence, u may jus wanna approve a limited "application" for tis task:p

ILoveCheapSex
07-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Let's picture this: What if a guy goes after and did manage to hook her up, and they both seriously fall for each other, and eventually did have sex. And then the guy tells the girl about this, and then he claims the money from you, and maybe they go on a holiday or a shopping spree together with your money?

I dont know what happened between the 2 of you, but one thing I do know is that, since you already bonked her, you have already "scored" a goal. But now you are offering money for someone else to bonk her, and by doing so, you are puttting yourself in a no-win, sure-lose situation. And worse still, maybe one day the 2 of them may come and mock at you together!

laodi123456789
07-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Bro Spytheman

What do you plan to do after she gets fucked by your prizewinner. Post details on SBF? Brag about it to her friends to "expose" her personality or shame her?

From your description of her she sounds like a different person to the ex gf you were complaining about last year the one who was two timing you.. u disclosed her name and where she work.. or is it the same ger at NTU - moving from the hospital to NTU?

I like your concept and would love to win the money, but I think its wrong to use SBF to revenge urself on ur gers. As much as you hate someone in life there are worse things out there.. and some of those things do come to SBF. Can u guarantee that ur target would only suffer limited damages as a result of ur plan? What if you share details with someone who ends up raping her to try and claim the money - I know u wouldn't pay a rapist, but u did provide the means for a potential rapist to access her.

I wouldn't be surprised if this plan would be considered illegal here (in Singapore). We all do illegal things here and there, but we accept when its done between two consenting parties. This is not the case.

updated-----
if you really had $1000 to spend on ur revenge, I suggest you go and have an all night gang bang with 3 pretty gers instead of doing this foolish scheme.

benghwee
07-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Congrats! By starting this thread, you already got her into some trouble since you have given our her information to some or maybe more.

May she be a really bitch as you claim or maybe really a nice lady, she will be bombard with either nusience calls by smasters here whom trying their luck (thinking since she is a bitch, why not try his luck) or others gunning for the incentive(S$1k) which they not really sure they will get it.

You have succeed in some way already. May be you want to stop now whether you are a believer in karma or whatsoever

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 12:42 PM
lol.. now i waiting for the official pictures to come out first.. nowadays many PAP spies here ah! :rolleyes:

no_faith
07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
anthony ler clone???

bro, honest speaking, if u were kana betray of trust and ur everyting by her. yes, hatred is there and u need to do sumting to ease off in u.

but pls cool down and tink carefully. issit worth?
bros here can't stop u anw, hope itz not a regretting decision.

peace

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Singapore nowsaday have everytik selling like hotcakes like IPO oversubscription or shopping mall everywhere except for sand. Now the request came overwhelming. I do agree with one of the brother.
Relationship is developed based on two parties not Wat by force , so NO incentives for people who do that. please dont distort my meaning.....
Secondly , i wont give out 1k to everyone lah .... i belief this is stupid for me to do so... it is like a prized item , 1st come 1st served. btw the application is over. for those brothers who got some valid details , keep to yourselves and enjoy. She is not stupid like us ? maybe she is reading our forum ?
Rememeber this is a forum for discussion, possible action done by you is just your responsibility.
Remember i dont pay you to fuck her. It is an incentive for u to court her during the event.
The idea is truly novel and what i see is people tends to react more when come to event with prizes.
if i dun tag one k , den maybe i will gena fucked by people here.
Remember guys fuck gals like nobody businesss , i am just citing avenue and granting funds for you to do so...
Hehe ..
She is getting her karma so ..
yup

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Thank you for the attention , brother .
Everythread here has its beauty . i rememver seeing one as the most perverted things done here . btw they did i mean DID more crimes than me cos they already did in the past . For mi , it is just an idea , not developed , not by force just by choice with consent. Yup .. remember , brother , if you get into trouble , dont quote me cos i am giving money.
maybe my thread is wrong -

CHAnge to

INcentive grant for a love to be blossomed!!!

Sorry brothers for the misunderstanding

Yup

Please dont flood my mails

The application is over and waiting for contestants to compete now.
Maybe deadline , valentine day
yup
No winner no money

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 02:21 PM
like that i also issue a challenge.. the 2 girls peektures i posted.. 5k for anyone b4 valentine day hor ~

MMM88
07-02-2007, 02:27 PM
For mi , it is just an idea , not developed , not by force just by choice with consent. Yup .. remember , brother , if you get into trouble , dont quote me cos i am giving money.maybe my thread is wrong -

CHAnge to

INcentive grant for a love to be blossomed!!!

Sorry brothers for the misunderstanding

The application is over and waiting for contestants to compete now.
Maybe deadline , valentine day
yup
No winner no money

Finally , ....."contract" ends with a protection clause...........whahahahahahahaha..:D :p

Spytheman
07-02-2007, 03:21 PM
yup fine prints are always there cos you never know how people translate simple things into great confusion.
Yup ...

btw the two gals in your pictures , one is so old and used by many rich men like only thing precious is she is a star

Frankiestine
07-02-2007, 04:42 PM
i can understand if someone wants to pay someone else to court his ex wife and marries her so he dun have to pay alimony...but paying someone to screw your ex gf?:confused:

no_faith
07-02-2007, 04:42 PM
bro, by creating such thread, incentives, name mentioned, she could be reading these.
sum1 here might be her fren and told her d plot and maybe bring her in to see the posts.
how high is the chance of succeed? she might be on guard now and wary of every guys approach her.

you have deprieve her freedom to know more guys as frenz or communicate wif guys, you might create fear in her liao.
i feel you juz wanna input fear in her, feel paranoid in guys approach, create unpeacefulness and upset in her life being. issit this actually wat u wish for?

i not u, so i dunno how is the pain felt in u? since u open for views, i juz voicing out. you can flame me if u wish to.

cheerz

keano
07-02-2007, 04:56 PM
hai..that girl must hurted you so much..

Nowadays in e 21th century, girls can hurt guys too not like last time..

I guess..if that girl letted you on to bed her, she was taking a chance too. You were taking a chance too at that time...Since things couldn't work out due to some factors ( say she cheated you, lied to you )..its her fault. Not yours, just let it be lor..not like she harmed ur life, take ur $$ etc...

i mean there is a chance you are thinking of cheating her too..then what, she will put out tis notice of $1000, any guys hamtam you?

I got cheated b4, n i ditched girls b4 all in e name of LOVE...i mean..i got hurted before but that does not give you e rights to harm one person..understand??

laodi123456789
07-02-2007, 05:32 PM
I have another theory about why bro spytheman is doing this. Maybe he is still dating the ger but just wants to test her. If another bro manage to up her then he will know she is two timing him. I think this story is more logical.

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
I have another theory about why bro spytheman is doing this.

erm.. beri goot guess ler.. laodi still old ginger ah.. kekeke :D

covenn
07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
aiyo bro spytheman, u r alwaz whining abt tis girl hurt u, dat girl's a bitch bla bla. maybe its time u do a personal reflection. if u had actually rigged her results in order to haf a r/s wif her, u shld haf expected the kinda ending. the one who suffers is the one who lives in hatred. while u r plottin all these, she's probably happily moving on wif her life. drop it bro... drop it...

mr_missile
07-02-2007, 05:49 PM
ok la i also help you. i offer you 2000 to fuck a 19 yr old nus medical student, she has good attitude and a relentless craving for bbbj.
you want her hp contact? i'm making it very easy for you, 2000 + the time of your life.
I was going through this thread and didn't really understand why the threadstarter wants to do something like this.......till I came to bro Castrol's post.
Couldn't help bursting out in laughter right here in my office!! :D
Sorry for being off-topic, but is 'she' still a 'nubile' 19 year-old nus undergrad? Like 'she' has been there for ages leh. ;)

asdfghjkl
07-02-2007, 06:08 PM
i offer to add money to top up for anyone brave enough to try.. :p

surfer888
07-02-2007, 06:43 PM
I was going through this thread and didn't really understand why the threadstarter wants to do something like this.......till I came to bro Castrol's post.
Couldn't help bursting out in laughter right here in my office!! :D
Sorry for being off-topic, but is 'she' still a 'nubile' 19 year-old nus undergrad? Like 'she' has been there for ages leh. ;)

Fountain/Elixir of youth lah! Also, it did not see the fine print that it was full of calories.

=WK=
07-02-2007, 08:49 PM
i offer to add money to top up for anyone brave enough to try.. :p

haha... how much? show me the $$$ :D

robert333
07-02-2007, 09:31 PM
TS u should call the below number:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS)
1800-221-4444
(24hours Emergency Counselling)

Its toll free and 24 hrs .

U need immediate attention !!!

Bros dun ever start this game. Leave the ger alone. Now CNY soon, dun make the police busy.

I dun know her but i think its damn foolish n stupid.

kiss29
07-02-2007, 09:36 PM
i can offer 20 just to see anyone holding her hand!

Spytheman
08-02-2007, 01:05 AM
foolish . haha btw people who surf net , dont use this to measure our intelligence.
Whether i am more stupid than you , doesnt depend on how you write on me.
i dont even know some of the brothers , but i am sure some of them reali think they are damm great. I truly appreciate those who give great advice.
Anw this is a forum.
Yup , how u want to view this case , purely up to you.

keano
08-02-2007, 03:32 AM
Each of us jus giving our advices...

all depends on u man... : )

cyber69_x69
08-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Bro Spytheman

updated-----
if you really had $1000 to spend on ur revenge, I suggest you go and have an all night gang bang with 3 pretty gers instead of doing this foolish scheme.

fully agreed :D

laodi123456789
08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
It'll be interesting to see the outcome. Bro spytheman hopefully u can post report after valentine's day

Lobang Power
08-02-2007, 10:11 AM
This is really a sick and lousy act!
Get a life, get some help, you really need it!

Xgenre
08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
spytheman - whether am i childish , freedom to right is respect. please quote your example to show how many gals you have fuck , i am not interested unless you are refering to her

That's his comment when he deducted my points. Dunno what cock you talk abt 'freedom to right is respect'. Tiu! :D

Those who got the girl's number, call her up and tell her abt this loser. Then get the girl to pretend you have fucked her, if the girl gets $700 and you get $300, not a bad deal right? It's stupid people's money you are getting anyway. :p

Spytheman
08-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Freedom to write anytik in this forum , go check other more horrible thread people have started.
For you , hai.... U must be happy tat american are buying your club and maybe this is your only joy for many years.
Btw ... i deduct your point with my name written on it is to tell you not to scold people when he is not even related to you. You are not my friend btw. Haha.. Nvm .. i wil up your point not becos i am afraid , just becos you are too concern over one point.
Btw ..
i will conclude when time is ready.
Application is closed . chapter is closed. unless that Xgenre want to start a heated argument again . I dont have time with you.

Spytheman
08-02-2007, 12:26 PM
please try not call people stupid when you are not intelligent enuff. by telling people your great plot of how to con me . is this clever ? do it secretly and earn my $. Anw .. ai ya...
stop stop. If you want a apology - sorry to you.
i dont want any fight here :)

brotherly
08-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Freedom to write anytik in this forum , go check other more horrible thread people have started.
For you , hai.... U must be happy tat american are buying your club and maybe this is your only joy for many years.
Btw ... i deduct your point with my name written on it is to tell you not to scold people when he is not even related to you. You are not my friend btw. Haha.. Nvm .. i wil up your point not becos i am afraid , just becos you are too concern over one point.
Btw ..
i will conclude when time is ready.
Application is closed . chapter is closed. unless that Xgenre want to start a heated argument again . I dont have time with you.

wow..so exciting game..list out all the contestants leh.. :D

Ethanas
08-02-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't think its wise to argue the point anymore.

Since the threadstarter has already made up his mind, and all that can be said is already said. And the contest has already been started, whats there left to argue about?

Those of us who disagree with him would and should just as wisely leave the thread alone. Those that agrees or are in the contest I seriously hope the threadstarter would keep their name and identity to yourself.

Bottom line is, leave things be lah, what you say won't change either side's mind so why waste time?

Ethanas

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't think its wise to argue the point anymore.

Since the threadstarter has already made up his mind, and all that can be said is already said. And the contest has already been started, whats there left to argue about?

Those of us who disagree with him would and should just as wisely leave the thread alone. Those that agrees or are in the contest I seriously hope the threadstarter would keep their name and identity to yourself.

Bottom line is, leave things be lah, what you say won't change either side's mind so why waste time?
Wat seh..everywhere u also chap one leg ah.... from nats thread to ktv threads to here too.... :D

Anyway I also quietly seeing how things unfold here.

*FiReWoRkS*
08-02-2007, 04:32 PM
btw bro Spytheman are you a lecturer or dean in NTU..if im not wrong did u rig her results after she agree to sleep wif u?cos i read in this thread about some results rigging..

suteerak1099
08-02-2007, 04:47 PM
i could be wrong, but perhaps threadstarter can help clarify my analysis.

from the reading, i reckon... its not as easy a deal. its not arranged... meaning to say;

objective: spend time to tackle, woo & lay the subject + must produce evidence of intimate actions with subject
award: prize $ from threadstarter

asdfghjkl
08-02-2007, 07:17 PM
though a ntu dean got prc mei mei.. how play ntu xmm liao ah.. kekeke :D

ansonlky
08-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Can threesome? If can i team up with bro bkkresident hahaha...

maverick121
08-02-2007, 11:38 PM
can i give it a try? but will u be honest wif me wats between u and her.

Deztruct
09-02-2007, 12:38 AM
there is no absolute right or wrong in this world..everythin hv to be taken into context..but still i believe in karma...do not anythin tat u dun wan pple to do to u...revenge might be sweet but it make ur heart bitter..how can u open ur hands to receive something when ur hands are holdin tight into a fist? :rolleyes:

GoldenMonkey1
09-02-2007, 02:39 AM
What goes around comes around. It might be the gal's karma to get this, it might be the guy's fault too, but why are we judging them?? All of us are adults, those who have the courage to take up the challange faces the consequences, not those who dont. SO, since the threadstarter already said there are pple who accepted the challange, lets all wait for the juicy results. Right?:D It is a forum for people to share and interract, not to let you judge anyone, when you have not even met them before.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

BkkResident
09-02-2007, 04:57 AM

Goodness me,why dun u 4some with vmtech as well? :eek: dun make me puke ok:D

eggkiller
09-02-2007, 05:00 AM

U DAMn CB!!! ThreeSome Not WOrth LEi. EACH PERSOn $500 nia. Don FORget
I NEED To Spend Money To Woo SomemoRE. EG Buy FLowers La, JACKS PLACE LA, UNless She Don Mind I BRIng HEr to EAT SOm TUM at GM. HOOhoohoo

eggkiller
09-02-2007, 05:02 AM
btw bro Spytheman are you a lecturer or dean in NTU..if im not wrong did u rig her results after she agree to sleep wif u?cos i read in this thread about some results rigging..

BINGO, It COuld BE TRUE. To a LecturEr $1k is PEanuts.
But IF The Gal REally DAmn GORgeous, I don Mind LEAving MY "Seow" Inside HER & FORFeit The $1k la

BkkResident
09-02-2007, 05:04 AM
I NEED To Spend Money To Woo SomemoRE. EG Buy FLowers La, JACKS PLACE LA, UNless She Don Mind I BRIng HEr to EAT SOm TUM at GM. HOOhoohoo

u also damn cheese pies leh..dun reply PM and come here kajiao people :D

ansonlky
09-02-2007, 06:38 AM

SOm tum i can make for u mah. On a tight budget now no choice leh . Yo eggy Mr Zhou is back.....haahah

ansonlky
09-02-2007, 06:40 AM
u also damn cheese pies leh..dun reply PM and come here kajiao people :D

He got kajiao u meh haha he is my clone leh haha.

BkkResident
09-02-2007, 10:53 AM
He got kajiao u meh haha he is my clone leh haha.

U so free create some clones meh?:rolleyes:

ansonlky
09-02-2007, 11:00 AM
U so free create some clones meh?:rolleyes:

No la i juz pulling your legs....... if i gana zapped till moderation i probably wun come in again lor hahaha....

sdfr
09-02-2007, 04:37 PM
snip snip
. By posting where she study, where she stays in hall, her full name and pm-ing her details, if she ever complains to the police, you are screwed (at least 2nd time already hor) by this sweet young smart thing.

ya lor... so silly. what fun is it to pay another guy 1K to screw a gal that you can never screw again? haaaizzzzz

asdfghjkl
24-02-2007, 12:16 AM
quite some time liao.. got result? :rolleyes:

coolfire69
24-02-2007, 12:36 AM
quite some time liao.. got result? :rolleyes:

Well, looks like this thread has quietly died... ;)

Offspring
24-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Well, looks like this thread has quietly died... ;)

and the threadstarter avoided paying 1k to the lucky (if any) bonker :D

Stomp
24-02-2007, 05:13 AM
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/940/lilianpl2.jpg

So this is the gal everyone is talking about.This gal looks average leh...Think you must be @#$ damn bad looking guy....

no_faith
24-02-2007, 05:31 AM
ugly/gd looking, rich/poor, beyond our control
dun lidat say ppl lah...

peace

dominion
24-02-2007, 08:15 AM
like that...
very hard to c chio ornot leh the photo

insanity
24-02-2007, 09:06 AM
hi threadstarter, move on with your life. take your episode with the girl as lesson learned. :cool:

best123
24-02-2007, 09:15 AM
can't see the pic...

aman
24-02-2007, 12:13 PM
i think threadstarter Zao Lor Liao:D

coolfire69
24-02-2007, 12:36 PM

So this is the gal everyone is talking about.This gal looks average leh...Think you must be @#$ damn bad looking guy....

Seriously, that's her??

Any other bros noticed her braces? Imagine when BBBJ time?? :p

Spytheman
26-02-2007, 02:01 AM
i am the thread starter , btw i received feedback from some brothers who nearly date her and +++ to her. However there are some fuckers here who told her about this and she is quite suspicious.. anyway .. the game is still on for those who made progress. i actualli met one guy for lunch and reward him quite well . btw the person who post the picture , i din see it so i dun know whether she is the one ? but she reali wear braces and yup i fuck her when she was wearin it . btw she cuts my dick even wo braces cos her teeth is abit not well aligned. but she is a beauty . i need to verify lah.. btw go friendster find lah... not many her name and age too

Manudieliao
27-02-2007, 02:58 PM

Pls leh, everytime see the GOlden Stupid Frog...can anyone help to save it and post it in JPG format? Thanks

asdfghjkl
27-02-2007, 08:43 PM
btw go friendster find lah.

why you never post the friendster link here? ;)

Spytheman
27-02-2007, 11:30 PM
haha .. with your intelligence , do i need to explain.

MitMit
28-02-2007, 02:03 AM
To those who hoping to see the pic........let just say not a looker at all. her braces a real turn off. friendster is the place.:cool:

CrazyThaiLover
28-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Yup, I do agreed.

CTL
To those who hoping to see the pic........let just say not a looker at all. her braces a real turn off. friendster is the place.:cool:

....This gal looks average leh........

Clonie
28-02-2007, 05:44 PM
her friendster restricted to friends only isnt't it..

Spytheman
01-03-2007, 01:14 AM
interesting pictures.. how come it is different from her friendster pic ? haha..
stomp , maybe you can explain? a friendster's original seems more geniune .. who is she ?

rocky73sg
01-03-2007, 05:19 AM
Hmmm... I am too late, application has closed... :(

no_faith
01-04-2007, 06:40 PM
i kpo. any1 walk away wif 1k?

_AXL_
01-04-2007, 06:59 PM
interesting pictures.. how come it is different from her friendster pic ? haha..
stomp , maybe you can explain? a friendster's original seems more geniune .. who is she ?

bro, forget about the girl lah... i m not so religious as to tell u about retribution and stuff. n i usually have to spend more than 1k before i get the girl so the deal not worth it for me. somemore, i old man liao, so confirmed got no chance.

BUT, u have a certain talent that i admire very much. did u say u rigged her results to get her into NUT, ooops i mean NTU??? now, that i m interested and will certainly pay u much more than 1k if i get accepted. somemore, should be easier cos i m trying to get into an uni in the states, not in sg.:D

i kpo. any1 walk away wif 1k?

u really kpo leh. but i like... else this lobang will fly by without me knowing...;)

lacoruna69
01-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Live and let live lah.
I got 'sabo'-ed by a girl before and I nearly lost everything then. Got a good career, good future,.....etc. Overnight, one phone call changed everything. I thought it is the end of the world. Nearly wanted to jump down from flat and die just like that. I suffered for 18 months just because of this bitch. In the end, I bite the bullet and went through it all. At that time, really hated her and want to kill her.
But, as time goes by, these thoughts went away. Now, I found a better job with higher pay. Future looks bright again.
Seriously, life is just too short to accumulate all the hate. May the Buddha bless you!!

no_faith
01-04-2007, 08:17 PM
bro AXL, lobang already flew away liao.
application clsed. u r late.:p

_AXL_
01-04-2007, 10:06 PM
bro AXL, lobang already flew away liao.
application clsed. u r late.

i want him to help me rig my results lah... sorry i didnt present it properly in my previous post... :D

WillamSexsphere
02-04-2007, 12:19 AM
go search ntu student engine loh.
haha.. i gave enuff hints ? btw anyone from HSS NTU pyschology may have Great great chance to hit the jackpot , got fuck and money , btw YR 1 ya!!!!!

Teenage gal , truly beauty

...was this a pyschology test? Some undergrad looking to write a thesis on perhaps 'The inducement of incentives even towards bonking' or perhaps a new modern incarnation of SDU pre-reccomendation to the Govt - give incentives instead for local men to marry/love Grads ?

Brothers here became guinea pigs in an pyschology experiment with a willing sacrificial victim for the sake of a doctorate?:eek:

Spytheman
25-05-2007, 08:59 AM
to those who find her just average ,maybe she is out to prove you wrong.
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=4324560

shacker
25-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Bro fuckable leh, her pics .... but me I think no chance old man liao ....

laodi123456789
25-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Has the prize been handed out yet?

coldckk
25-05-2007, 09:53 AM

Hey brother give me her detail i'll fuck her i like this little bitch..

coldckk
25-05-2007, 10:03 AM

laodi123456789
25-05-2007, 10:23 AM

With an attitude like that, I would never give you anything

Frankiestine
25-05-2007, 10:35 AM

nothing to see except pic and profile restricted to her private friends only....so what makes you say she is out to prove us wrong..

coldckk
25-05-2007, 11:06 AM
With an attitude like that, I would never give you anything

Wat attitude you want for me? Y are we here??

laodi123456789
25-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Calling a girl "a little bitch" is not nice

coldckk
25-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Calling a girl "a little bitch" is not nice

Oh ok la how abt little angel?
Detail pls thanks

Spytheman
25-05-2007, 11:49 AM
woah .. details

you pm me .. i will give you.

spart
26-05-2007, 05:47 AM
bro..leave it to me...cfm will have high chance one

Classbonk
26-05-2007, 05:53 AM
This is the reason why http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1671197

wahdabig
26-05-2007, 06:30 AM
yo bro threadstarter,application ended?how about by a timing no one succeed,reopen the application?be fair? :p

HardyNorman
26-05-2007, 07:08 AM
lol...she look like a contestant for ugly betty. This kind of girl why waste so much effort. Any guy can get her to bed, fuck her pussy and asshole within 5 days.

If not for the fact that I dun get turn on by her looks, I would have said that if I can't get her to bed, and fuck her pussy n asshole within 5 days, I give you $1k.

But seriously, I dun fancy getting cut by braces either. Especially when she choke or gaged during deep throat or cim.

you had your fun - she gave u what you wanted in exchange for what you want. What else do you want? That she stay with you forever, and let you fuck continuously? I dun think girls that are not FL work this way.

Its smarter to remain in good terms, so that she can recomend other girls to you, if they need rigging of their results. And occasionally, you might get one or 2 free fuck. But sadly, you made yourself like a lunatic. So that won't probably happen anytime soon.

That means no free fuck for the rest of us here as well. What a pity.

Spytheman
26-05-2007, 08:57 AM
hate cannot be shared and explained.

lovebirds
26-05-2007, 10:30 AM
So hv anybody taken up the challenge ..

covenn
27-05-2007, 07:18 AM

i presume she's the one u r referring to in ur other thread. after readin the story, wats there for u to hate. u fuckin expect a 17yr old girl to be ur mistress/FB forever ar? tis is the 1st time im fuckin someone in this forum. fuckin loser. she's juz a young girl. i pity ur wife man. if u r feelin miserable now, its not coz of that girl, u r bringin it upon urself fucker.

Spytheman
27-05-2007, 09:41 AM
well story of you read is fictional .. this event is true. You are just another fucking loser who lost your cool and haha.. so naive and believe in what people wrote. So can i tell you i am andy lau? you are jacky wu? HAI..
Why mix my fictional story with this thread.
YOU are just sore eyed maybe you never fuck a young girl b4?
F Off man

L P P L
27-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Bros be civil n no vulgarities at each other. Express views but no personal attacks n F work leh, we don want to trouble BOSS coming to this thread n maintain order do we.

Just a newbie's 2 cents worth.

Frankiestine
27-05-2007, 11:16 AM

bro just a word of advice, the one who angers you controls you.....no point spending needless energy thinking of how to destroy a person becos of anger and hatred...believe me i been thru it..

Spytheman
27-05-2007, 11:22 AM
thanks bro
yup.
she came into my life knowing i am married. i decided to choose her and she decided to part. i ended my life b4 becos of her - eating panadols , drinking my nytes thru, fucking all the FLs for vengence. i swear i will ruin her life like how she ruin mine. she made me feel cheated when i have decided. she is the greatest liar i ever seen. maybe like me . how i cheat my wife ? haha . i still love my wife very much but why the fucking bitch had to come into my life and seduce me .haha maybe i am too handsome

biatch6969
27-05-2007, 01:41 PM
well story of you read is fictional .. this event is true. You are just another fucking loser who lost your cool and haha.. so naive and believe in what people wrote. So can i tell you i am andy lau? you are jacky wu? HAI..
Why mix my fictional story with this thread.
YOU are just sore eyed maybe you never fuck a young girl b4?
F Off man

chill guys....no need to swear and curse....if not happy with the threadstarter's post , just see and leave...wan to comment no need to come out with vulgarities...we duno wat happen and shall not comment much...

so relax....
=]

no_faith
27-05-2007, 01:59 PM
bro spytheman, feb to may, still quiet? i remember earlier u have given out info to sum bros here? all mission failed? deal or no deal?

yes, she seduced you but if ur will power is not shaky, i dun tink she able to succeed seducing u.

shd it be a success or fail for tis time, end it for a better tmr.

*still camping*

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:29 PM
bro just a word of advice, the one who angers you controls you.....no point spending needless energy thinking of how to destroy a person becos of anger and hatred...believe me i been thru it..

Bro, what you says really make sense upon thinking is deeper. :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
28-05-2007, 02:15 PM
she came into my life knowing i am married. i decided to choose her and she decided to part.
i understand how you feel, mine did not know initially that i was married but later after revealing to her, of cos lots of tears but she decided she still want the relationship..

i ended my life b4 becos of her - eating panadols , drinking my nytes thru, fucking all the FLs for vengence.
killing myself...ok that i never did takes a lot of guts to stare death in your face...
but i got myself drunk silly so many times and yes also fucking fls to vent my fustration after she decided she could not put up any more with such a abnormal relationship...
as for vengeance, believe me i was much more vindictive then you, thou i did not know the other guy personally, he was single successful and had all the 5cs...but i am a very resourceful person, found out where he worked, stayed, what club membership he owns, which condos he has...whenever i knew she was going out with him....sometimes i will stalked her at her block, then go over to his place and waited for the "bastard" to arrive at his place...i had thoughts of ambushing him and whacked him up real good...even sabotaging his car cutting his brakes etc...many many evil thoughts came in...some times i would trail his parents....thinking how i could hurt them to get back at him for "stealing" my gal away...i would call his place and like a psycho say nothing but breathe heavily over the line...putting the fear into him...finally we actually met...he was real scare believe me....i was even nearly arrested by the police for being a public nuisance at her place cos i was so piss drunk and creating a scene...but becos of how i acted towards them...it push any chances of a reconciliation with my gal out...she was terrified of my behavior....

like you i wanted to ruin all chances she had with any guys....but then when i think back...what right did i had to demand anything from her...i was a married man with a family and she was a eligible single woman who had many potential suitors and at one stage she was turning them down as she was waiting for me...

the hurt and so call betrayal takes time to get over, i wouldn't term what she did as betraying me of cos at that point of time i felt it was but now thinking back, did i have the same rights as a single guy?

So bro take it easy dun let your hurt and hatred consumed you until it distorts your judgment.....i nearly allowed it to destroyed me..

darrendon
28-05-2007, 05:39 PM
thanks bro
yup.
she came into my life knowing i am married. i decided to choose her and she decided to part. i ended my life b4 becos of her - eating panadols , drinking my nytes thru, fucking all the FLs for vengence. i swear i will ruin her life like how she ruin mine. she made me feel cheated when i have decided. she is the greatest liar i ever seen. maybe like me . how i cheat my wife ? haha . i still love my wife very much but why the fucking bitch had to come into my life and seduce me .haha maybe i am too handsome

Bro,

I can definitely feel your pain for being cheated by her. And I can understand how your feel. But honestly speaking, it takes two hands to clap. Although she somehow put a trap to cheat you, but if you doesn't fall for it and stick with your wife, you will not have so much problems. Think of it, you are being held responsbile for what you are today as well. And what about your wife? I feel that she is the most pitiful. That is my opinion.

:o

dbrudder
28-05-2007, 06:01 PM
I still dun quite get it. How does it satiate your thirst for revenge by getting other men to fuck her? Why not just hire FL gigolos to do it then, instead of posting and offering money here? How does it help. Perhaps she's a nympho and she really enjoys getting fucked? Maybe you're doing her a favour instead?

In any case, I think as an adult, you should learn to let go and let bygones be bygones. I may not know the full story behind your affair with her, but in general, such cases are the fault of both parties. Maybe she should not have seduced you and told you certain things that caused your marriage to break up, but who let her have the chance to do it in the first place? It's you. If you loved your wife like you said you do, I don't think she had any chance of destroying your marriage.

For most married men, we have flings and paid sex, but we know the boundaries, we have fun, we fire and forget. Those who chose to step over the boundary should know the risks and be ready to face the consequences, before taking the leap.

Tada Nama
28-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Bro, I have also been cheated by a PRC KTV, not once, but 3 times. I kept giving her chance to tell me everything, her tryst with other man, shich she promise me she wont .... but she did it 3xs .... at las I still forgave her, now, she really dont have anything with other men, I believe most bros wont believe it, but it is true .... she really dont go hotel with others liao .....

What I am trying to say is that, even though kena cuckold 3 times, I did not blow my top and Fxxx or Curse her ....

xinjiang
28-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I still dun quite get it. How does it satiate your thirst for revenge by getting other men to fuck her? Why not just hire FL gigolos to do it then, instead of posting and offering money here? How does it help. Perhaps she's a nympho and she really enjoys getting fucked? Maybe you're doing her a favour instead?

Yalor, maybe threadstarter think is revenge, but actually, the gal having a time of her life and would thank him profusely if she knows he the one who get us to bonk her ... :D

cockup
01-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Hehe, I prefer to fuck the gal in yellow shirt on this lilian lee friendster photo instead, look and figure much much nicer :D Any info on her?

littleme
01-06-2007, 01:03 PM
how i cheat my wife ? haha . i still love my wife very much but why the fucking bitch had to come into my life and seduce me .haha maybe i am too handsome

bro, if you really love your wife very much.. you should be able to withstand any seduction..

cockup
01-06-2007, 01:15 PM
bro, if you really love your wife very much.. you should be able to withstand any seduction..

If one doesn't want to hurt the family, he should keep the little head in control. But if you really need to find some fun, pay for a licensed one in GL, at least there is no commitment and they are clean.

wuqing666
01-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi TS,

Just my share of thought and hope it serves as pointers to you.

Why make yourself fill with hatres in your current life with what is already a history? TIME WILL HEAL. Try forgive and forget. Bury the unhappiness and get a fresh life ahead. It's not an easy task but you still have to overcome it sooner or later.

Both the gal and you should have some happy moments in the course when together. She had given herself to you before, let you bonk as well. The fact is there is a big age gap between both of you. She might have struggled in figuring out to decide to leave you as well. There is no absolute right or wrong of oneself thinking. IMO, when a relation cannot work out, Hao Lai Hao Qu lah. No point bury yourself in the idea of revenge and lose your focus on other aspect of your life.

Hope it helps and see a reborn TS in the future.

Zoick
01-06-2007, 02:28 PM
I think you forget that you betrayed your wife too. But now you hated that young girl so much because she betrayed you? In relationship, no right and wrong. You want to play the game, then you are either the Winer or Loser. So why must take such revenge on that girl? Because she ruin your life? Or you are the one who actually ruin your own?

Spytheman
01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Trusting man was i felt i was in the past. i tend to trust and believe people and not doubting them first . after that incident with her, i lost every trust on evryone cos all seems like liar to me. she can lie and just fake everytik. anw i realise when love is gone , woman sometimes are more bastard to men. This is what i hated most. if you want to play bastard games with me , i am on. This is why i am here.

medicheng
01-06-2007, 05:36 PM
TS, what you really get if you really ruin her life? Does life still the same for u after your revenge? Does your life remain as broken as now after you successfully have your sweet revenge?

Haiz.

Sometimes you got to let go, and pursue your own life and happiness. Even you can totally wrecked her life, so? You will be still the same as now.

No point, bro.

asdfghjkl
01-06-2007, 06:11 PM
this competition still continues ah? :p

no_faith
04-06-2007, 01:01 PM
i tot end liao?:confused:

Spytheman
04-06-2007, 02:20 PM
no one up her yet so not over

i

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=953187434lei3.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=295644617lsq8.jpg

no_faith
02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
bro spytheman, w r u?

asdfghjkl
02-07-2007, 08:51 PM
she look familiar to me.. erm.. :rolleyes:

02-07-2007, 09:28 PM
have anyone turns out to be a winner yet?:D

Mayb threadstarter can PM me her contacts..Will want to give her a try..see whether my hunting skills still sharp or not.:D

simple-minded
03-07-2007, 11:53 AM
hey bro spytheman, just hope i can say a feel words here.

first of all bro you need to calm down. in life, we hurt people, and we will get hurt as well. since you say that she came into your life when you were already married. yes i have to say that she is wrong, but i cannot say that you are not wrong as well. its true, cause if your will power is strong enough then you would have resisted her.

everybody makes mistakes in life. and everybody gets hurt by a girl or girls sometime in their life too. i have found out things about my current gf that would have made me not wanna be with her if i knew about those things at the start of the relationship, but i have already fallen in love with her, and since those things are the past, there is only 1 thing to do, and that is to let it go. forgive and forget. and everything feels so much better now.

same for you bro. there is no point taking revenge. even after you get your revenge. i can tell you that you wont feel much better. ya you may feel good at first because you ruined her life after she ruined yours. but after awhile you will start thinking whether it was worth it. just forgive and forget. and continue to live life. go on a holiday or something. and just do things to get your mind off.

i dare to say this because previously my ex also hurt me alot as well, and i hated her alot for that. i actually made her life a living hell. (she was one of the sg idol contestant actually lol). then one day i dunno why i was drunk and i went up to her and apologised to her. after that when we started talking again, it just felt sooo good. maybe bro you should try that too. give yourself and her a cooling off time. then if can then be friends. if cannot then just stay away from each other. dont have to take revenge.

just a few words of my thought here. hope bro dont flame me or something. just saying what i really really think. and hope things go well for you bro.

birdie8819
03-07-2007, 12:06 PM
hey bro spytheman, just hope i can say a feel words here.

first of all bro you need to calm down. in life, we hurt people, and we will get hurt as well. since you say that she came into your life when you were already married. yes i have to say that she is wrong, but i cannot say that you are not wrong as well. its true, cause if your will power is strong enough then you would have resisted her.

everybody makes mistakes in life. and everybody gets hurt by a girl or girls sometime in their life too. i have found out things about my current gf that would have made me not wanna be with her if i knew about those things at the start of the relationship, but i have already fallen in love with her, and since those things are the past, there is only 1 thing to do, and that is to let it go. forgive and forget. and everything feels so much better now.

same for you bro. there is no point taking revenge. even after you get your revenge. i can tell you that you wont feel much better. ya you may feel good at first because you ruined her life after she ruined yours. but after awhile you will start thinking whether it was worth it. just forgive and forget. and continue to live life. go on a holiday or something. and just do things to get your mind off.

i dare to say this because previously my ex also hurt me alot as well, and i hated her alot for that. i actually made her life a living hell. (she was one of the sg idol contestant actually lol). then one day i dunno why i was drunk and i went up to her and apologised to her. after that when we started talking again, it just felt sooo good. maybe bro you should try that too. give yourself and her a cooling off time. then if can then be friends. if cannot then just stay away from each other. dont have to take revenge.

just a few words of my thought here. hope bro dont flame me or something. just saying what i really really think. and hope things go well for you bro.

Clasp Clasp , well written bro . If everyone in this world like you it'll be a peaceful world liao . :)

hubber27
03-07-2007, 12:58 PM
killing myself...ok that i never did takes a lot of guts to stare death in your face...
but i got myself drunk silly so many times and yes also fucking fls to vent my fustration after she decided she could not put up any more with such a abnormal relationship...
as for vengeance, believe me i was much more vindictive then you, thou i did not know the other guy personally, he was single successful and had all the 5cs...but i am a very resourceful person, found out where he worked, stayed, what club membership he owns, which condos he has...whenever i knew she was going out with him....sometimes i will stalked her at her block, then go over to his place and waited for the "bastard" to arrive at his place...i had thoughts of ambushing him and whacked him up real good...even sabotaging his car cutting his brakes etc...many many evil thoughts came in...some times i would trail his parents....thinking how i could hurt them to get back at him for "stealing" my gal away...i would call his place and like a psycho say nothing but breathe heavily over the line...putting the fear into him...finally we actually met...he was real scare believe me....i was even nearly arrested by the police for being a public nuisance at her place cos i was so piss drunk and creating a scene...but becos of how i acted towards them...it push any chances of a reconciliation with my gal out...she was terrified of my behavior....

like you i wanted to ruin all chances she had with any guys....but then when i think back...what right did i had to demand anything from her...i was a married man with a family and she was a eligible single woman who had many potential suitors and at one stage she was turning them down as she was waiting for me...

the hurt and so call betrayal takes time to get over, i wouldn't term what she did as betraying me of cos at that point of time i felt it was but now thinking back, did i have the same rights as a single guy?

So bro take it easy dun let your hurt and hatred consumed you until it distorts your judgment.....i nearly allowed it to destroyed me..

Your experience is really scary. When I read your post, its seem like going to be me posting such an experience. True now that my wife and kid duno yet and my gf A is... well already knows about my marriage before we were together. All the while, i have been planning to divorce my wife, leaving my kid to her. Giving all alimony I can afford so I can be with A. But A insist that I mustn't do that and A will be even more stress from our relationship if I'm divorced.

At present, me and A are at cool off period. She is too stress up with her uni stuffs, frens and parents. She had to lie to all ppl in the world just to come out with me and keep having the fear of someone she knows seen me and her together everytime we go shopping.

i know I will go berserk like Spytheman and Frankiestine if she ever betray me. Well she almost did it once and she told me about it. I had haunting nightmares about it. This guy got drunk, she help him to his room, he grab her and start kissing and caressing her but A push him away although A was yearning to have a guy's hugz while I was stuck at home with wife and kid.

I hated the incidents so much that I started to stalk her guy friends to find out who is the BLOODY BASTARD!! A never told me cos she knows that I will explode and could kill him. The incidents still haunting me now.

A's parents will never let her be with me even thou i'm divorced or what. I'm just not good enough for her. But still MY entire KC is for A, willing to let go anything for A. Now we are at cool off period due to her uni's stuff is too heavy and I miss her alot.

I might be going to the path of the senior here. haiz.... What to do when it comes to real KC.

After reading thru the post of spydertheman, Bro, I really having the same feeling and thought. I just duno when will this going to happen to me and will I have as much hatred as you do now. I sincerely empathise your feeling and hatred. I would curse the sky "why you so CB to us?" Why Is it so hard just for two love birds to be together? Why Would it have to end up like this?

Kunotz
03-07-2007, 01:08 PM
I might be going to the path of the senior here. haiz.... What to do when it comes to real KC.

Bro, how come never tell me the story when we go BS .... n u never tell A about it .. :D

darke
03-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Your experience is really scary. When I read your post, its seem like going to be me posting such an experience. True now that my wife and kid duno yet and my gf A is... well already knows about my marriage before we were together. All the while, i have been planning to divorce my wife, leaving my kid to her. Giving all alimony I can afford so I can be with A. But A insist that I mustn't do that and A will be even more stress from our relationship if I'm divorced.

At present, me and A are at cool off period. She is too stress up with her uni stuffs, frens and parents. She had to lie to all ppl in the world just to come out with me and keep having the fear of someone she knows seen me and her together everytime we go shopping.

i know I will go berserk like Spytheman and Frankiestine if she ever betray me. Well she almost did it once and she told me about it. I had haunting nightmares about it. This guy got drunk, she help him to his room, he grab her and start kissing and caressing her but A push him away although A was yearning to have a guy's hugz while I was stuck at home with wife and kid.

I hated the incidents so much that I started to stalk her guy friends to find out who is the BLOODY BASTARD!! A never told me cos she knows that I will explode and could kill him. The incidents still haunting me now.

A's parents will never let her be with me even thou i'm divorced or what. I'm just not good enough for her. But still MY entire KC is for A, willing to let go anything for A. Now we are at cool off period due to her uni's stuff is too heavy and I miss her alot.

After reading thru the post of spydertheman, Bro, I really having the same feeling and thought. I just duno when will this going to happen to me and will I have as much hatred as you do now. I sincerely empathise your feeling and hatred. I would curse the sky "why you so CB to us?" Why Is it so hard just for two love birds to be together? Why Would it have to end up like this?

i understand all ur feeling... everyone hv to go thru this headache... :(

Hostage down
03-07-2007, 01:26 PM
What comes around will goes around

hubber27
03-07-2007, 01:28 PM
i understand all ur feeling... everyone hv to go thru this headache... :(

Seriously, I have quit the FL scene since I'm with her. Even thou Siao up the head so crazy for release, i only go HC for HJ. :(
Thats what my avatar stand for, a double life but while hoping to have one simple life.

no_faith
03-07-2007, 02:00 PM
bro hubber27, every1 has heard b4 tat marriage is once in a life time.
but due to wat i know abt the divorce stats and KC probs.
the vows made and "marriage is once in a life time" are bullshit.

i make a conclusion tat in the reality, gals are like money, the more the merrier. life short, earn as much as u can, fuck as many as u can.

hubber27
03-07-2007, 02:12 PM
bro hubber27, every1 has heard b4 tat marriage is once in a life time.
but due to wat i know abt the divorce stats and KC probs.
the vows made and "marriage is once in a life time" are bullshit.

i make a conclusion tat in the reality, gals are like money, the more the merrier. life short, earn as much as u can, fuck as many as u can.

Oh man! I wish I can be more Siao Sha like you. Less KC probs and the world will be less problematic. Like I said, i'm a loser in KCs. If i am able to get over this time round, life will be ok for me. But teh saddest part is i dun when can I get over it.

darke
03-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Seriously, I have quit the FL scene since I'm with her. Even thou Siao up the head so crazy for release, i only go HC for HJ. :(
Thats what my avatar stand for, a double life but while hoping to have one simple life.

hope ur life will go on simple:D

hubber27
03-07-2007, 02:18 PM
hope ur life will go on simple:D

My term of simple life is from No Faith's quote: A conclusion tat in the reality, gals are like money, the more the merrier. life short, earn as much as u can, fuck as many as u can.

And that without KCs, life will be a colourful simple one. ;)

darke
03-07-2007, 02:27 PM
My term of simple life is from No Faith's quote: A conclusion tat in the reality, gals are like money, the more the merrier. life short, earn as much as u can, fuck as many as u can.

And that without KCs, life will be a colourful simple one. ;)

truth aalso. hahaha :D

no_faith
03-07-2007, 02:36 PM
i believe in life, there will be a time when u have to make a difficult decision.

bro hubber27, either u continue such life or forsake one.
if so much probs is bothering u and u cant handle, den dun put urself in such situation.

Zoick
03-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh man! I wish I can be more Siao Sha like you. Less KC probs and the world will be less problematic. Like I said, i'm a loser in KCs. If i am able to get over this time round, life will be ok for me. But teh saddest part is i dun when can I get over it.

Truely understand how you feel. Gone throught that feeling before. But when u have more experience in KC, would make you understand better why ppl said "only 1 wife, but many Gfs". All the best bro.

hubber27
03-07-2007, 03:34 PM
If i ever went to the stage like Frankies and spytheman, I will go siao!! :( I hope it never happened. I salutes them as they are alive!

Frankiestine
03-07-2007, 07:03 PM

Well bro always remember this, in such a relationship it is a privilege not a entitlement...so enjoy it while it last..even if it ends...we cannot complain much..

simple-minded
03-07-2007, 07:54 PM
well my gf is understanding and she said that if she is overseas/unavailable/etc, and i need a fuck, she said she understands if i fuck outside. but even when she went overseas i didnt want to do it cause i dont want to betray her.

she did say that if i get a girl to fuck, cannot 1 on 1 lol. must bring home 3some. lucky i have such a gf =D lol

GTOKING
03-07-2007, 07:58 PM
well my gf is understanding and she said that if she is overseas/unavailable/etc, and i need a fuck, she said she understands if i fuck outside. but even when she went overseas i didnt want to do it cause i dont want to betray her.

she did say that if i get a girl to fuck, cannot 1 on 1 lol. must bring home 3some. lucky i have such a gf =D lol

wa so good your gf............really cant say anything:D

no_faith
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM

well i can say ur gf really know how to beat around the bush.:D

simple-minded
04-07-2007, 12:37 AM
what do you mean beat around the bush?

no_faith
04-07-2007, 12:38 PM
never mind. ;)

Eastpipper
04-07-2007, 12:43 PM

he means that ur GF is hinting to u she wanna try threesome!...lucky guy!

oahpekahsom
04-07-2007, 12:47 PM

that she is doing threesome already? haha

XcN5410
04-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Well bro always remember this, in such a relationship it is a privilege not a entitlement...so enjoy it while it last..even if it ends...we cannot complain much..

Well said bro, for what right does a married man have to demand his girl to remain faithful. Cos in the first place the whole affair started on the basis of unfaithfulness on the guy's part.
We can only count it a blessing everytime we get to hold the girl. But what more can we offer, for any which way the conclusion will be a painful one.
Live and let live, one day at the time.
And if the time comes for it to end, better thank our lucky star if it ever end in a peaceful quiet way and let the memory be a sweet one that stay with us to our death bed.
I know, word is cheap, but we know for sure it will be hell if we have it any other way.
Que Sera Sera!

hubber27
05-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Well said bro, for what right does a married man have to demand his girl to remain faithful. Cos in the first place the whole affair started on the basis of unfaithfulness on the guy's part.
We can only count it a blessing everytime we get to hold the girl. But what more can we offer, for any which way the conclusion will be a painful one.
And if the time comes for it to end, better thank our lucky star if it ever end in a peaceful quiet way and let the memory be a sweet one that stay with us to our death bed.
I know, word is cheap, but we know for sure it will be hell if we have it any other way.
Que Sera Sera!

I kinda hated what you said but on the other hand, i also wish we could meet you brainwash me before it get it out of hand. Repeats Reading thru your post for about 5 times to understand the meaning. Yeah, i was hot at 1st but later, it does sound very reality and practical. I have been living in a dream of mask everyday. To my wife, kid, parents and frens, i put on a mask. When with A,... haiz dun want to talk about her. I hope I'm slowly getting over her now. thanks alot XcN5410

oahpekahsom
05-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Que Sera Sera!

clap clap well said well said...:)

XcN5410
05-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I kinda hated what you said but on the other hand, i also wish we could meet you brainwash me before it get it out of hand. Repeats Reading thru your post for about 5 times to understand the meaning. Yeah, i was hot at 1st but later, it does sound very reality and practical. I have been living in a dream of mask everyday. To my wife, kid, parents and frens, i put on a mask. When with A,... haiz dun want to talk about her. I hope I'm slowly getting over her now. thanks alot XcN5410

Hey bro, honestly i hate what i wrote too. Reality bites, but this reality, it not only bite, it slice, cut and shread one to pieces. It is a tough reality.
Play with fire, be prepared to burn in that hell fire too.
One will sway like a ding dong, on one hand should just accept the reality and yet on the hand so fucking desired to live in that illusion.
We can rule the working world, but yet we are so willing to let someone drag us around by our dick, is this the sad tale of old man or what.
Anyway, good for you bro, move on, if you must look back, just think of it as an accidental blessing, no more, no less.
Cheers!

hubber27
05-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Hey bro, honestly i hate what i wrote too. Reality bites, but this reality, it not only bite, it slice, cut and shread one to pieces. It is a tough reality.
Play with fire, be prepared to burn in that hell fire too.
One will sway like a ding dong, on one hand should just accept the reality and yet on the hand so fucking desired to live in that illusion.
We can rule the working world, but yet we are so willing to let someone drag us around by our dick, is this the sad tale of old man or what.
Anyway, good for you bro, move on, if you must look back, just think of it as an accidental blessing, no more, no less.
Cheers!

Thanks for the understanding unkind remark. I kinda help me abit. Now entirely depending on myself. Thank you sincerely :(

no_faith
05-07-2007, 01:04 PM
yup bro hubber, be decisive.
there is no perfect and wonderful way of solving this.

one has to be hurt.
dun tink too much liao. enjoy.;)

Frankiestine
05-07-2007, 06:42 PM

well bro the truth hates...i was so blinded by my own follies...i had a hard time letting go..my ex oc had came to know of my affair...once we had a fight, that was after we (my lover and i) had broken off for a period of time, i hit out my bitterness that she is now with another guy...well my ex oc simply rebutted "he is single you are not what right do you have"..

hubber27
06-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Yup. Everyone else have the right except us married one. Haiz... How do muslim does it? Just out of curiosity...

darke
09-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Yup. Everyone else have the right except us married one. Haiz... How do muslim does it? Just out of curiosity...

dun be so sad lei:D