PDA

View Full Version : What its like dating a mature woman

nicktiger
16-07-2017, 10:51 PM
As per title, any bros would like to share their story or experience with a mature woman.

Sis could also share their stody on dating young man!

conquer
16-07-2017, 10:55 PM
How do you define if a woman is "mature"?

By her age? But some women still behave naively like a kid at their age of 40s... :p

nicktiger
16-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Older than you would do already

Jebuschris91
17-07-2017, 09:16 AM
I was 21 when I met her online. She was 28 then and was in desperate need for her uni fees to be paid as she was doing a part time degree.

She contacted me after I posted an ad online and we agreed on a fixed price per meet up, she came over, Malay Lady, average sized and more english orientated than others I've met.

We did it initially with condoms, she was really quite wet and she didn't smell at all, her juices also weren't super thick or sticky and was only slightly thicker than water.

I was more adventurous in the past so we always did 69 position and she slowly got introduced to getting her ass played with, somehow she liked it and from a normal, vanilla type of sex person she went down a more perverse route per session.

We continued on for about 8 months, meeting about twice or thrice a month, each time getting alittle more rough, alittle more wild.

I started using toys on her ass and she became addicted to it and needed them in there to get really wet. I also started using more and more fingers into her and eventually we did a fisting once which drove her crazy, only once though cause she complained the next day she was really sore.

Highlight was when we met about the fourth time and while she was on top I sneakily pulled off the condom and she sat down on it before she could stop herself, she was complaining and moaning the whole time on why are we doing it raw and I stopped after a few good thrusts, asked her to take another condom if she wanted to put it back on. She hesitated and said just this once. She later told me that doing it raw was so much better and that I'm corrupting her.

The next session I asked her to try it again, she said okay just a few thrusts then she'll cap me. She never did and always wanted it raw after that.
We ended up every session with a vibrator up her ass and me doing her raw all the time, she'll even stay over a few times and give me a few more rounds throughout the night but no extra charge, I never asked for it to be free because I knew she really needed the money.

We stopped eventually as her family was moving to JB and she wanted to settle down with a guy at work who was interested in her, we still keep in touch and text each other once or twice a month to ask how we're doing.

Asked her before if she wanted to try again but she said only if she's single.

AhWeiWei
17-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Some years back, I once dated a MILF - late 40s (47 or 48; I think) but still pleasant and pretty looking with nice make up and womanly smell. Had her in a H81 as she was game for it. Even brought along kinky lingerie to wear to show me. She was really a "lang hu nian" - can still squirt while licking her. Alas, she migrated to Canada with her husband after that and we lost contact.

whiteswallow
17-07-2017, 04:17 PM
She can make you song song to Jurong . :)

conquer
17-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Some years back, I once dated a MILF - late 40s (47 or 48; I think) but still pleasant and pretty looking with nice make up and womanly smell. Had her in a H81 as she was game for it. Even brought along kinky lingerie to wear to show me. She was really a "lang hu nian" - can still squirt while licking her. Alas, she migrated to Canada with her husband after that and we lost contact.

Yea... MILF is wild. I was once raped by an MILF. :p

otamay
18-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Interesting read here.

whitesnake
19-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Yea... MILF is wild. I was once raped by an MILF. :p

You really very lucky . Hope you remember to use condom . :p

maniman
19-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Mature woman no diff. Still fapping same.

FrancescoYolo
19-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Mature woman no diff. Still fapping same.

Very true actually.

geckoSG
21-07-2017, 10:20 AM
I will never give up bonking a milf

GiorgioArmani
21-07-2017, 10:26 AM

Me too too.

ineedmilf
21-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Whole lot of fun...they are more wild, honry, daring and skillful than SYT...

geckoSG
21-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Men die on bed in the hands of a cougar, you can never outlast them. But men get their lust satisfy by a SYT who has the fresh bounce skin. Each category different experience

emxoa
21-07-2017, 04:56 PM

Me too as well.

Cheesebeast
21-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Never dated a mature woman before (and i dont see myself doing that anytime soon) but i have slept with some of them. They are a lot more experienced in bed and much hornier than younger ladies. I lost my virginity to my second gf at 16 and my next sexual encounter was with a mature woman - a 32 year old financial advisor from a reputable bank. Her name was Natalie. I was 17 at that time. Met her at her company's event where my uncle was invited to. My first sex with my gf was really awkward and weird (im pretty sure a lot of bros can relate) but Natalie gave me the best sex of my life. That time i was still unsure about myself but she was really good at 'managing and coaching' me haha. She had a nice slim figure with 34c boobs though a little meaty thighs (but good for cushioning impact). Did three rounds with her that night at her place before leaving feeling like a real satisfied man. Apparently she had a thing for young guys... Lucky me

The other few mature woman i slept with were also really satisfying. Mature women seem to be really experimentive and horny. Not many syts are as 'fun' as them. Just my opinion.

newyorker88
21-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Whole lot of fun...they are more wild, honry, daring and skillful than SYT...

Total agreement, they just let it all out. No holding back

geckoSG
22-07-2017, 11:29 AM
My very last milf date, we had an interesting dinner in a restaurant. While at it, we talked about our fetish. Then she kept raising her foot n caress my cock when no one is watching. Dinner was fast for us.

On the way from restaurant to my car, I took all opportunity to touch her or rub her n kiss her when no one is watching.

Most ladies loves such thrills in public places. We end up rubbing her to climax in my car before we proceeded somewhere else and had her first wild car sex before I send her home.

Many are still pending exploration of their inner desire. Just waiting for the right guy to release it. Be patient with them n you will be rewarded.

otamay
24-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Thanks lucky bros here for their interesting stories here. No such luck for me, more pkease.

bastardball
25-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Younger...same age...older woman...all same...first is sweet...then bittersweet...give u nothing but heartache and a hard on cux legs will close tighter n tighter
..but problems get more n more:D

ceeko
25-07-2017, 10:44 AM
MILF FBs are MUCH better than dating them.

One of my MILF FB already menopause so endless shooting into pussy. She's also the type that can cum multiple times and like it really hot and sweaty. When bonking in car, the more I sweat, the more turned on she gets and her pussy gets wetter and wetter. Pity she doesn't squirt but her pussy juices can flow down towards her ass (if she's below) and onto my balls (if she's on top).

SHe'll always tell me to go faster or slower. sibeh song.

ceeko
25-07-2017, 10:48 AM
I love bonking, NOT DATING my 2 active MILF FBs. THey're absolutely fanfuckingtastic

But I won't tell you where I found them. Why are Mature woman better in bed? Watch this below

47864 (http://zo.ee/PbB)

Watch this --> China old MILF kena fuck by young boy, Listen to the dialogue, she says she can take it anyway!!! (http://zo.ee/PbB)

Really is : 年龄这么大了对性的要求一点没有减少,要高潮,不要停,对白清晰

The dialogue is HOT (http://zo.ee/PbB)!!!

She's awesome... says he can fuck her anyway he wants, cannot stop until she say so, cannot shoot until he say so, cannot be lazy. Love this kind of dirty talk when being bonked!

And yes, both my MILF fbs always give specific instructions on how they want you to F them. And they tell me when I'm allowed to cum. So the buildup usually means I spunk out quite a load.

One loves creampie inside, the other one likes CIM.

MILFs are gold when it comes to FB playing.

abovetheline
25-07-2017, 11:41 AM

i dont like milf....i mean sexually

besides its a psychological disorder...i believe

its a lack of maternal love during the infant stage:D

geckoSG
25-07-2017, 02:35 PM
i dont like milf....i mean sexually

besides its a psychological disorder...i believe

its a lack of maternal love during the infant stage:D

Not true. Milf are more desirable when they know how to pleased. They are hot as hell too. Its not about lack of motherly love

Depends on your luck. Some milf r cougars tat are tight below cos their hubbies are small sized. I had a fair share of enjoying tight milfs where my cock struggles to enter their love holes just like some virgins

mike3329
25-07-2017, 02:49 PM
It was way back in the late sixties when I was just 18 and about to go overseas to further my studies. There was a few months to go before term starts, so I decided to take up a temporary clerical job which included manning a service counter. There was this milf in her mid to late thirties who always like to queue up at my counter whenever I was doing counter service.

She was always very friendly and made small talk whenever she came to my counter. Soon we introduced ourselves; and I learned that she was Alice.

When Alice came to my counter she seemed to lean lower so that I had a good view of her cleavage. Her boobs were quite small but to a 18 yo with raging hormones and whose hobby was to wank at least twice a day, they were surely the most beautiful and arousing pair on planet earth!

Soon she was dropping hints like asking whether I had a girlfriend and what I did in my spare time. She asked whether I would like to go for a movie after this dumbo was taking too long to make the first move. Of course I jumped at the chance to go out with her.......at the movies ( to be continued )

whitebone
25-07-2017, 04:37 PM
One thing for sure MILFs do know how to please their men .

geckoSG
25-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Yupz. Tats I have never stop my quest for milfs

Eramine
25-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Me too as well.

I think so too

newyorker88
25-07-2017, 06:05 PM
One thing for sure MILFs do know how to please their men .

Agree, they enjoy it too, w lots more experience to please the man

devan69
25-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Always wanted to date a mature milf , still waiting for my chances to come

abovetheline
25-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Not true. Milf are more desirable when they know how to pleased. They are hot as hell too. Its not about lack of motherly love

Depends on your luck. Some milf r cougars tat are tight below cos their hubbies are small sized. I had a fair share of enjoying tight milfs where my cock struggles to enter their love holes just like some virgins

trust me
given the choice of syt or milf
ask genghis khan:D

in general most will chose syt

milf just spam the net about how great they r
of course they might have more experience
but for sure they racked up their mileage

i like the innocent type girls....
the less they know in sex the better

besides im always in control during sex.
not like i need a grandma to tell me what to do....

also i did some milf.....
they really cant handle my pounding of them.

so i really dont see why milfs r so addictive to some.

DarkPresto
25-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Younger...same age...older woman...all same...first is sweet...then bittersweet...give u nothing but heartache and a hard on cux legs will close tighter n tighter
..but problems get more n more:D

Very true bro :)

Rickey
26-07-2017, 07:35 AM
Soon she was dropping hints like asking whether I had a girlfriend and what I did in my spare time. She asked whether I would like to go for a movie after this dumbo was taking too long to make the first move. Of course I jumped at the chance to go out with her.......at the movies ( to be continued )
Bro mike, continue yr interesting story leh...dun keep us waiting too long hor ;)

otamay
26-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Bro mike, continue yr interesting story leh...dun keep us waiting too long hor ;)

Yes agreed with you. TS please continue.

mike3329
27-07-2017, 02:48 PM
It was way back in the late sixties when I was just 18 and about to go overseas to further my studies. There was a few months to go before term starts, so I decided to take up a temporary clerical job which included manning a service counter. There was this milf in her mid to late thirties who always like to queue up at my counter whenever I was doing counter service.

She was always very friendly and made small talk whenever she came to my counter. Soon we introduced ourselves; and I learned that she was Alice.

When Alice came to my counter she seemed to lean lower so that I had a good view of her cleavage. Her boobs were quite small but to a 18 yo with raging hormones and whose hobby was to wank at least twice a day, they were surely the most beautiful and arousing pair on planet earth!

The long-awaited day came. It was only 2 days from when we made the date but for some reason, it seemed like forever, such was my anticipation. I can still remember that it was a Wednesday evening. We arranged to meet at the cinema where I selected a couple of seats at the back and away at the corner for maximum privacy.

My hands, holding the tickets was virtually trembling, not with nervousness but in anticipation. I was already quite experienced at dating young girls my age group, most of whom were my pen-pals. Back then, there were no smartphones nor Whatsapp, so everything was via the house phone or snail-mail. Fortunately, even at that young age, I enjoyed writing and even if I say so myself, was pretty good at it. Hence I was never short of a date or two.
However, this date was totally different.

My date Alice was at least twice my age. I was only 18 and she was at least 35. Then I saw her walking into the foyer. My heart went thump thump thump. She broke into a broad, toothy smile when she saw me and I can still remember the distinctive clack of her heels as she strode confidently over to where I was standing.

A little bit about Alice. She was quite a petite woman, around 4’10’’ whereas I was close to 6’ myself. Alice was slim and was quite tanned. Her boobs were small, probably no more than a 32A. She had a small waist but this was offset by a broad hip and a perky butt. She was quite plain looking especially with her black frame spectacles and hair cut quite short. She looked just like most conservative OLs who are past their ‘must sell-by date’. Nonetheless she was my first ‘matured’ date, so it was an occasion to cherish.

As she drew closer, I could smell the subtle but distinctive aroma of an expensive fragrant quite unlike the overpowering scent of a cheap one. It was an intoxicating opening. My ‘dicky’ twitched in involuntary reaction as I inhaled. This was going to be a good night!

‘Hello Mike, have you been waiting long?’ she asked in a sweet, lilting voice as she approached me with her right palm stretched out as if to shake my hand.

‘Hello Alice, you look so nice…so beautiful…as I gently clasped her hand with mine and dutifully scanned her from head to toe. Even at that young age I was already practicing my Cassanova charms with the ladies!

Even then, flattery will get you everywhere and Alice was no exception. My next line sealed the deal. I bent down slightly, took a deep whiff and whispered in her ear ‘You smell so, so nice, I am getting drunk just smelling you’. I was just saying what was the truth but it must have been music to her ears...(tbc)

Fusedballs
29-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Not sure if I am at the right post. However, I think I am into milf tnow more that younger girl. Maybe of my age 40+. As I think milf have their on life ( family) so do I , and just want to meet up for bonking rather than chasing after them.
May be just me and my thinking. How about bros and sis out there. What is your take.

orchad
29-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Please continue bro mike3329

taureanwoman08
03-08-2017, 09:28 PM
As per title, any bros would like to share their story or experience with a mature woman.

Sis could also share their stody on dating young man!

It would be the best experience of your life.