PDA

View Full Version : Trying girls from FL Dome 3

random1313
11-07-2017, 09:11 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone tried the girls from any of the massage services in FL Dome 3 such as PRCPrincess, SGRelax etc..

Is it safe or is it a scam?

I know the thread labelled proceed with cautious but what are the chances of getting HIV from the girls there?

I am new to all these so grateful for any advices! :)

Jebuschris91
11-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone tried the girls from any of the massage services in FL Dome 3 such as PRCPrincess, SGRelax etc..

I know the thread labelled proceed with cautious but what are the chances of getting HIV from the girls there?

It's a business so you will get something out of paying, I can't say if it'll be good or bad, we all have good and bad experiences.

As for HIV, if you're afraid then don't exchange bodily fluids and use a condom, so don't eat her out and don't let her blow you raw, or do her raw.

But that's you, since you're scared.

nuclearkid
11-07-2017, 11:22 AM
You should not start if you have yet to taste the forbidden fruit. It could well be the beginning of the slippery slope.

bahkuteh
11-07-2017, 11:38 AM
TS if you scare don't do it . Use your hand is safer . :)

Siriusam
11-07-2017, 03:19 PM
use your dick to think, your wallet will leak.

use your head to think better. OTOT with your left hand.

seanylit
11-07-2017, 04:11 PM
you know the saying, " once you pop, you cant stop !!"

if you have not start, please dont !!!!!!

johnnybravoyo
11-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Hi guys,

FL dome 3 where got prc

conquer
11-07-2017, 06:18 PM
you know the saying, " once you pop, you cant stop !!"

if you have not start, please dont !!!!!!

I disagree. I feel that every man should at least call a few chicken in his life. Rather than staying curious being an outsider, why not spend some money to discover what calling chicken is really about. :)

conquer
11-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi guys,

The two advertisers mentioned above should be reliable but the photos in the ads might be fake.

I would say the chance of getting HIV for fucking chicken is almost the same as getting into accident when you drive.

Origamied
11-07-2017, 08:28 PM
I disagree. I feel that every man should at least call a few chicken in his life. Rather than staying curious being an outsider, why not spend some money to discover what calling chicken is really about. :)

Very good point made bro

HogDriver
11-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Very good point made bro

Same thoughts here bro

abovetheline
12-07-2017, 05:39 AM
http://www.poz.com/pdfs/P04-14p53.risk_transmission.pdf

i think getting hiv is slightly higher than car accident

but still low relative to public perception.

abovetheline
12-07-2017, 05:41 AM
http://www.poz.com/pdfs/P04-14p53.risk_transmission.pdf

i think getting hiv is slightly higher than car accident

but still low relative to public perception.

of course unless u r a bad driver:D