PDA

View Full Version : feeling hapless

mototo
10-07-2017, 01:46 PM
we fought on the location of the flat, we found on the wedding preparation, we fought on the reno preparation ... the only thing we did not fought is over the name of our son that we had to terminate while still in the womb due to a server complication ...

last nite, she mention the D word in a certain context. i told myself no matter what shit comes out of her mouth about my parents, my family or my frens ... i just suck it up.

but the D word ....

in the span of time i have been with her, i quarrel more than the years combined before i met her.

i dont like to fight, she apparently dun mind. every little thing triggers her and i become irrelevant and is on the receiving end of her mood swing.

thats her way of getting attention her mother says .... its more like no one corrected her all these years while growing up and i am the only dumb fuck that would stick up to her and argue back.

/end

surbana
10-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Thats woman la is so hard to live with them . Be a nice man also useless and they wont appreciate. They wants more and we guys have to satisfy them . Very tired of them too.....It seems inorder to sustain your marriage you have to kow tow and be a little man with no plight and dignity ...All d best and hopes you can endure. I am happily divorced and now a free man .....

jnudes
10-07-2017, 05:47 PM
She is Queen Control and you are King Follower, you follow whatever she says. Since she oredi mentioned D word, what are you waiting for? Unless you want to fight with her for the rest of your life. I am really curious how you could marry this kind of woman in the first place. Hope you don't mind to share with us here.

k20dude
10-07-2017, 07:30 PM
theres many people in the same shoes as you, and personally I know how you feel. Its best to take it out at the root. You know you can be better off. If there're kids, be better off divorced, and then work hard to provide for the child.

cuntjigger
11-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Lame..D for D-day!Just buckle up n sign it..time n tide waits for no man n seize it while u can!

Fatwife
01-08-2017, 08:44 PM
sometime we as a outsider couldnt comment much..you need to ask yourself...is it you re partly wrong or it all her bad temper etc....

peekaboo
02-08-2017, 08:09 AM
TS, looks like ur partner parenting job is a failure. Like the saying goes if the top is not straight the bottom is always tilted. Nowadays parents are not attached to their kids and let their children become wild horse. When we plant a beans we only get beans. For me if the child misbehaves, its always the parents fault. Because parents blame everyone except their fault.

sammyboyfor
02-08-2017, 08:23 AM
we fought on the location of the flat, we found on the wedding preparation, we fought on the reno preparation ... the only thing we did not fought is over the name of our son that we had to terminate while still in the womb due to a server complication ...

Cut your losses before it's too late. Your chance of ever finding happiness in this relationship is a big fat ZERO. :rolleyes:

HonkyTonkyMan
02-08-2017, 09:55 AM

last nite, she mention the D word in a certain context. i told myself no matter what shit comes out of her mouth about my parents, my family or my frens ... i just suck it up.

but the D word ....

in the span of time i have been with her, i quarrel more than the years combined before i met her.

i dont like to fight, she apparently dun mind. every little thing triggers her and i become irrelevant and is on the receiving end of her mood swing.

thats her way of getting attention her mother says .... its more like no one corrected her all these years while growing up and i am the only dumb fuck that would stick up to her and argue back.

/end
Bro not that I want to encourage anyone to go the D way but honestly if you find out of 365 days you only have 65 peaceful days and the rest are spend fighting, arguing or cold war...then really one can only deduce that neither of you are right for each other...that the mistake I made, holding on to a dream thinking life will be perfect once settle down...

gangban
03-08-2017, 03:24 PM
one word, you need to get out. She dont learn to appreciate you already. Or either you are too shitty to be appreciated?? :confused:

heartkorr
04-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Bro, this kind of woman only 1 kind of man can tame her.... and that man has to be filthy rich so she will know not to argue back and shut her mouth.... if you are not... my advise is to seperate.... since no child.... dont have children liao then really stuck...

i once had a good friend, his long term gf of 5 years also keep arguing with him, even play MJ with him when she lose she scold him said he should give in to her....he dumped her after getting together with another friend of ours as few of us were working overseas together back then. They are now happily married with 3 kids and he din look back since

Koibitosan
05-08-2017, 09:21 AM
What kind of advice you want to get from samster here bro? This is the life you choose, nobody can make the decision for you.

juagenlovers
05-08-2017, 09:29 AM
either find a new one, or sit down have a heart to heart talk. There is no two ways to it TS. Good luck to you.

futureme
05-08-2017, 09:33 AM
D words say too often is not good. Have to be some extreme cases. Better sort things out TS

casey4341
05-08-2017, 09:39 AM
its common issues among couples nowadays TS. Your next one may not be better...choose wisely

news799
05-08-2017, 09:41 AM
same situation.xian....:(

malik321
05-08-2017, 09:46 AM
tomorrow will be better bro. Maybe already better already. Don't think too much. Too many other things for you to be worry about..

ibanezjem555
05-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Women are like that. Chut pattern every other day wan, like White Monkeys.

'D' word come out can means she just wants you to really listen to her, pay attention to her, consider her feelings etc etc. I really doubt she wants to leave you.

Need to communicate (when both of you are calmer) if you are both in it for long term. If she says she loves you, she really means it. (Men say that.. not so sure:rolleyes:) Next moment, she says she does not like making love to you, is not that she hates your prick but maybe because of something else at that moment.. next time she is jumping on top of you again !

We want women who are hot, good in bed, satisfy everything.. look at Charlie Sheen..:eek:

Marriage not easy.. Women from Venus and Man from Mars..:rolleyes:

PS: Also, women before and after marriage quite different. Men usually the same. Why ? Women serious in their role as potential mother and lifelong companion and all their efforts are generally expended to this end. We men more interested in our computer game, toys and career (as before marriage, after marriage same.. steady ma..) and sex.. but women move on to something more.. do take this into account too bro.. that's why more arguments after marriage.. if it is good for her and family, just say 'ok'.. we men are easy wan lah.. not so fussy..

mototo
15-02-2018, 11:12 PM
now is one hr to cny and i am fucking alone at home. bitch storm out to her mom place for her tradition.

i know cny sure quarrel, so i took the effort to plan everything in advance all the schedule.

tml need to go out early to my parents home to bai nian , worry she not enuff sleep and told her this tradition can plan better and she start to rage on me about respect.

start to bring up all the shit about changing plans and not respecting her mom by not going to bai nian to her mom first thing in the morning when it is her side that caused the change.

fucking challenge me ask why never discuss with her when in fact told her couple of days back and she cheebye say okay. now angry liao when to stir.

i am trying hard finding a reason to stay married.

first fucking cny as a couple and this shit happen.

even if i say all plan in advance she also say when i dun remember her traditon.

fuckkkkkk

MoeLanYong
16-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Wa lau. I tot simi dua dai ji. First year as a couple only. Lol. Every couple fights the first 5 years. You got see standing fan and keyboard fly not? Or kenna hit by flying remote controls? Yawn. Somemore not as though you got kids custody to fight over. Not happy, divorce lor. Like break up with a gf nia minus some cash. Go pai your nian to your parents tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another day. Long way more to go in life, my friend. Here's wishing you a Happy CNY :)

HonkyTonkyMan
17-02-2018, 10:34 AM
now is one hr to cny and i am fucking alone at home. bitch storm out to her mom place for her tradition.

i know cny sure quarrel, so i took the effort to plan everything in advance all the schedule.

tml need to go out early to my parents home to bai nian , worry she not enuff sleep and told her this tradition can plan better and she start to rage on me about respect.

start to bring up all the shit about changing plans and not respecting her mom by not going to bai nian to her mom first thing in the morning when it is her side that caused the change.

fucking challenge me ask why never discuss with her when in fact told her couple of days back and she cheebye say okay. now angry liao when to stir.

even if i say all plan in advance she also say when i dun remember her traditon.

fuckkkkkk

bro i feel you, they can flip their words like flippng roti prata..but if you really still want to stay in marriage and have peace of mind (not for the marriage but for yourselves) then lan lan have to suck up their fucking attitude...i can tell you your days won't be easy there are days you will feel depress...so you really need to question this marriage is it really worth going through all this...if you are still young then it never too late to start again...

parrotkid
17-02-2018, 02:43 PM
TS I feel for you. In my case there were lot of 小人 who did harm to my marriage. Never marry a dumb wife who listens easily to others and keeps finding fault with you.
If at beginning of marriage the woman is like that, it can only get worse.

Shadow_warrior
19-02-2018, 01:02 PM

fuckkkkkk

seems like you really married a handful.

Some women are difficult. Some women are impossible. That's why the law provides for divorce.

There is a saying and it comes from a time honoured book, its better to live in the desert than to be with a quarrelsome wife. There is great wisdom as this

Women can be the most insensitive people in the world to others when they are selfish, but yet demand sensitivity and focus to be all on them.

I remember one Chinese new year I had a experience as such. Cheer up bro, its a new day.

ramon
20-02-2018, 04:31 PM
So you got married hoping that she will change for the better or these blow ups started after both of you stay under one roof?

ibanezjem555
20-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Her chut pattern is very clear. Write incidents down in a notebook as unbiased and clear as you can like CSI or FBI style with no feelings involved for your analysis and possibly future evidence.

Try not to buy house or have children yet. Messy If separation takes place. I don't advocate divorce but better have a Plan B and better still a Plan C.

If joint account , squirrel as much money to save for your rainy day.. preferably into a safe deposit box where cannot be traced. Try not to buy joint assets together or worse give $$ to buy something in her name or her other`s name.. separation will be messy.

Surround yourself with buddies. If she storm off, it is your free time liao lo. Maybe even go for galivanting. She chut pattern bcos wants you to beg for her return, well.. maybe absence makes the heart grows fonder. And don`t spite her by saying you enjoy good time with friend, this give her only more ammo. Act as if nothing happen.

Not sure what your game plan but like play chess and othello,every move you play must give you more options not limit your future choices.

You already know her pattern, how she chut and when she chut. Now is for you to decide if you can live with such a pattern or make the best of it. If yes, then play lor. If not.. sigh.. well.. free time liao lo..

worldpeace
20-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Maybe send her to WoodBridge Mental Hospital for evaluation and check up.:D

ibanezjem555
20-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Every pattern she chuts has a weakness. Exploiting this is the key.

E.g. most ladies don't like their mil but expects you to visit their mum. So, score points and treat yr mil well. Soon, you must reciprocate to your own mum right ? Then, make a time to see your mum when you know she won't come along and set it on her nail spa day. Now, you visit mum after work could be 1 hour but 3 hour detour.. and best part is she won't call yr mum to check if she hates yr mum (if she is on talking terms with yr mum, then no pattern play.. ha ha.. but works for me.. visited a MP near my mum place on my way home..)

Of course, our pattern also has weaknesses which ladies can be smart enough to exploit. So be wary !

synyster
20-02-2018, 08:43 PM
no matter how much you suck it up, it will keep coming. you're just filling the jar up, once it's full you'll still explode. learn to let go, there's someone else out there waiting for you to love, and love you.

happywoody
22-02-2018, 04:35 PM
choose happiness.
since both of you are so miserable together, part as amicably as possible.
everyone deserves a shot at happiness.
if this one isn't it. try. and try again if need be.