PDA

View Full Version : L18h20

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

nasasc
09-07-2017, 11:19 AM
How about L18h20 , didn't have good girl. Qianduoduo and Anna not around?

Doomas
22-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

This is one house I will never support.

Bracing myself for the clones onslaught.

BronzeGod
22-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!

apache
22-10-2017, 04:56 PM
well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

unfit
22-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang :o

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere :(

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL:mad:

Crazy :eek:

Doomas
22-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

Doomas
22-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues :D

I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!

unfit
22-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl:)

His house gals can’t outcall ;)

Doomas
22-10-2017, 08:30 PM
So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk :p

FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl:)

His house gals can’t outcall ;)

unfit
22-10-2017, 09:20 PM
So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk :p

He told me that his gals are too hot @ homebase :rolleyes:

So no point wasting time and effort to send them to other joints :cool:

BronzeGod
22-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues :D

You should know me, I stand for speaking the truth when evaluating Geylang services, facilities, girls, OKT attitude, etc

If it's good, I say it's good. And I fully support.

If it's bad, I say it's bad. I don't hesitate to call it out.

Without fear or favor, for the benefit of all samsters, so we don't get mislead by any reports driven by some agendas :cool:

Sgoh
24-10-2017, 09:39 PM

Yes bro, I agree with your view as I have similar experience with this OKT though not as bad as yours. He was only interested to promote his girls to me and rather impatiently. His girls were not presentable and I made my exit quickly. There are many other friendly OKTs with pretty WLs in GL. Why should I visit 1820 again?

Kobayashi99
25-10-2017, 12:23 AM
this okt peter is among the bottom 3 one la
his sarcastic remarks arent the worst thing, some other houses have worse attitude.
what is wrong is him is different people he treat differently , some of his customer(not sure if is regular or not or he see if the customer car is a certain calibre) can incall other house girls, then other people cannot incall
ask his hse gems to do $80 job for ah neh foreigner when he doesnt want the customer to leave , then others is $100
not to mention he like to gossip with all the wrong info
also he doesn't give you honest reply about girls info or new batch arrival

sams11
25-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang :o

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere :(

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL:mad:

Crazy :eek:

Oh yes bro, the rooms of 1820 are dirty especially the bathing chairs. The house girls are below average in quality. Okt Peter is arrogant and boastful. He is one of the worst okts in GL.

TheIdesOfMarch
25-10-2017, 10:37 AM
No idea what happened with L18H20. Used to be a regular there four to five years ago when it was still a Thai house and it was one of the better houses on L18. Ever since it became a PRC house things seem to have gone downhill from there. Sad.

ss333
25-10-2017, 10:40 AM
this okt peter is among the bottom 3 one la
his sarcastic remarks arent the worst thing, some other houses have worse attitude.
what is wrong is him is different people he treat differently , some of his customer(not sure if is regular or not or he see if the customer car is a certain calibre) can incall other house girls, then other people cannot incall
ask his hse gems to do $80 job for ah neh foreigner when he doesnt want the customer to leave , then others is $100
not to mention he like to gossip with all the wrong info
also he doesn't give you honest reply about girls info or new batch arrival

I remember I walked into 1820 and told okt Peter about my preference of AR and BBBJ about one over year ago. He told me outright his girls would not provide such infectious services which could cause STD and added you should know about AV rules at my age. This uncalled for and sarcastic remark made me boiled. I walked out and will never return to his house.

Fat Fatt
25-10-2017, 01:23 PM
I remember I walked into 1820 and told okt Peter about my preference of AR and BBBJ about one over year ago. He told me outright his girls would not provide such infectious services which could cause STD and added you should know about AV rules at my age. This uncalled for and sarcastic remark made me boiled. I walked out and will never return to his house.

After reading so much comments on 18/20, wondered why he has changed so much! During the days of 1805, I thought he was not too bad and ok customer service which I do go once in a while.

ejectjoy
15-05-2018, 12:17 AM
Had not visited this house since the closing down/shifting of 1803, 1805 and 1809. Ventured into this house in the last 2 wks. Found the 3 or 4 WLs available were rather tall Milfs. 4 newbies will start work this Wednesday.

There are two types of services which are different from other houses. One is sitting on an incline chair and be showered, typically the back first, then turn over let the front be showered. There is a cut out oblong hole where your didi could hang through when you are being showered on the back. A skilful WL could soapy fondle and tease your didi.

The second is simple Nurul massage where the Nurul massage oil is used for boobs massage.

I have tried Doris (or Duo Li), at 1.63m and 54 kg, C artificial boobs. She provides highly skilful service - great didi fiddling skills during shower, excellent Nurul massage, good french, AR, bbbj, allow pussy painting, sensual fingering and great sex/lovemaking.

Fei Fei, at 1.65m and 58 kg, C natural boobs. Less skilful and not open to frenching. Allow lip kiss, AR, bbbj. No pussy painting allowed. Sex/lovemaking is good.

ejectjoy
17-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Test drove the "Lamborghini" newbie of this house. 25-yr old Da Ling (Darling), at 1.72m and near 60kg, hails from Dongbei. She has a stature like former KK of 1667, but is better looking. Spotting long black hair to mid-rib, natural B boobs with 50 cts coin size areola, well-proportioned body and sexy long legs and perky butt. Soon after undressing, I discovered she is an excellent frencher. In the shower, she came over me on the incline chair, gave me boobs rub and caress. She started with CBJ, I quickly convince her to do bbbj. On the bed, I told her to do away with all the other services, like catbath, AR... As expected, the whole hour was spent on frenching, caressing of neck & face, lovebiting boobs, bbbj, fondling genitals and fucking in cowgal, missionary, doggie and then back to cowgal and missionary. She is very slutty and generate great gfe. Both of us had a very passionate and steamy encounter!

saabking
18-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Test drove the "Lamborghini" newbie of this house. 25-yr old Da Ling (Darling), at 1.72m and near 60kg, hails from Dongbei. She has a stature like former KK of 1667, but is better looking. Spotting long black hair to mid-rib, natural B boobs with 50 cts coin size areola, well-proportioned body and sexy long legs and perky butt. Soon after undressing, I discovered she is an excellent frencher. In the shower, she came over me on the incline chair, gave me boobs rub and caress. She started with CBJ, I quickly convince her to do bbbj. On the bed, I told her to do away with all the other services, like catbath, AR... As expected, the whole hour was spent on frenching, caressing of neck & face, lovebiting boobs, bbbj, fondling genitals and fucking in cowgal, missionary, doggie and then back to cowgal and missionary. She is very slutty and generate great gfe. Both of us had a very passionate and steamy encounter!

Wow - after Prancing Horse and Italian Trident , we have Raging Bull! May be this will light up the peter’s autobahn lol

unfit
18-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Wow - after Prancing Horse and Italian Trident , we have Raging Bull! May be this will light up the peter’s autobahn lol

Hopefully it is not a V8 Urus cos True Blue is a V12 Aventador or at least a V10 Huracan :p

saabking
18-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Hopefully it is not a V8 Urus cos True Blue is a V12 Aventador or at least a V10 Huracan :p

Recommended Selection of premium cars lol

V8
https://media.giphy.com/media/YlTdOHD0OKAxNaOEnB/giphy.gif

V10
https://media.giphy.com/media/LpFoXH3ZAEFPg7Ae9P/giphy.gif

V12
https://media.giphy.com/media/L1k6DrY6suAk8C9Riz/giphy.gif

joker88
19-05-2018, 12:27 AM

This pair of sisters, V8 and V10 are simply fantastic. :p

I juz tarma both of them last week and they send me to heaven. :p

Younger sister (V8) looks a bit plastic but very chio and playful.

Older sister (V10) although looks mature but very skilful and hardworking.
Nice body and fantastic BBBJ.

Overall they work very well as a pair.

Everything was wonderful except that they burned a big hole in my pocket. :(

saabking
19-05-2018, 01:08 AM
What to do just need to pay for quality; Ferrari n Lambo don’t come cheap ;)
Pray for BTC raging lambo to the moon lol

This pair of sisters, V8 and V10 are simply fantastic. :p

I juz tarma both of them last week and they send me to heaven. :p

Younger sister (V8) looks a bit plastic but very chio and playful.

Older sister (V10) although looks mature but very skilful and hardworking.
Nice body and fantastic BBBJ.

Overall they work very well as a pair.

Everything was wonderful except that they burned a big hole in my pocket. :(

unfit
19-05-2018, 11:02 AM

Your V12 looks like ex YM that went Tanglin Mall playing Fake Snow last Christmas :p

Hmmm...next will be W16 Chiron cumming :D

saabking
19-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Your V12 looks like ex YM that went Tanglin Mall playing Fake Snow last Christmas :p

Tried YM before; but V12 much younger and much prettier especially eyes are electrifying. If the previous one is Yang Mi lookalike ; this one is Sakasaki Miho lookalike lil

Doomas
19-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Until Peter changes his lanjiaolang attitude, I will ban this house :D

Me: Pls help me call XXX from HXX.
Peter: I don't call outside gals. You want you call only my house gals.

Fuck you very much cheebyekia Peter :mad:

Tried YM before; but V12 much younger and much prettier especially eyes are electrifying. If the previous one is Yang Mi lookalike ; this one is Sakasaki Miho lookalike lil

saabking
19-05-2018, 11:50 AM

This one is Quad Turbo 1500hp lol
https://media.giphy.com/media/d9a2a3bmgCwMHd4JuC/giphy.gif

frank888
19-05-2018, 12:56 PM
Until Peter changes his lanjiaolang attitude, I will ban this house :D

Me: Pls help me call XXX from HXX.
Peter: I don't call outside gals. You want you call only my house gals.

Fuck you very much cheebyekia Peter :mad:

Right on bro! Okt Peter is both arrogant and rude to clients.

unfit
19-05-2018, 01:23 PM

This is created for Monaco Mr Chiron :p

Only he can manage this ultimate machine :eek:

saabking
19-05-2018, 02:16 PM
This is created for Monaco Mr Chiron :p

Only he can manage this ultimate machine :eek:

haha...you test driven this one too? seemed like we shared similar penchant for fast cars

unfit
19-05-2018, 02:45 PM
haha...you test driven this one too? seemed like we shared similar penchant for fast cars

Currently only LHD...hopefully one day this will be made available for the RHD legal scene :D

Pinkyyli69
19-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Tried an old bird of this house, Duo Li
She said she has been here since October 2016, and will leave in October this year in completion of her 2-year stint. Wow:eek:

25 year old from Dongbei, milf appearance, stands at 1.62m, enhanced C boobs
Hardworking girl that provides a full range of CAT150 services, did not disappoint. Has acquired a ton of experience from the 1.5 years in GL, very evident throughout the session.

Did frontal catbath, kissed her, painted her. Responsive to painting and got high, she couldn't take the arousal anymore and asked me to fuck her now. :p Bonked her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. She could handle some hard pounding :D Great GFE afterwards, somewhat chatty.

On a side note, a lot of negative remarks has been said about the OKT of this house(saw from the front of this thread), but I feel that he is genuine and want to make some money from this business. He did not make any sarcastic comments towards me and was rather friendly in his attitude.

Cheers :D

viper182
19-05-2018, 08:59 PM
She said she has been here since October 2016, and will leave in October this year in completion of her 2-year stint. Wow:eek:

25 year old from Dongbei, milf appearance, stands at 1.62m, enhanced C boobs
Hardworking girl that provides a full range of CAT150 services, did not disappoint. Has acquired a ton of experience from the 1.5 years in GL, very evident throughout the session.

Did frontal catbath, kissed her, painted her. Responsive to painting and got high, she couldn't take the arousal anymore and asked me to fuck her now. :p Bonked her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. She could handle some hard pounding :D Great GFE afterwards, somewhat chatty.

On a side note, a lot of negative remarks has been said about the OKT of this house(saw from the front of this thread), but I feel that he is genuine and want to make some money from this business. He did not make any sarcastic comments towards me and was rather friendly in his attitude.

Bro,Are you sure? Douli does not allow painting or frenching. But she is excellent in all the other skills.

saabking
19-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Currently only LHD...hopefully one day this will be made available for the RHD legal scene :D

unlikely rumors said that banned from importing into sillypore. Guess I to fly over go LHD sessions up north

unfit
19-05-2018, 09:39 PM
unlikely rumors said that banned from importing into sillypore. Guess I to fly over go LHD sessions up north

Actually Wearnes is the SEA exclusive dealer so Zikaporean can buy but cannot use on Sillypore road :p

Come to think about it...this monster is not practical in SG with so many Humps :eek:

F12 already having difficulties entering local basement carpark let alone the Chiron huh :D

Pinkyyli69
19-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Bro,Are you sure? Douli does not allow painting or frenching. But she is excellent in all the other skills.
I'm not sure how your session with her went but mine was pretty pleasant.

We did engaged in some light french, nothing intense and not much tongue fighting. But lip kiss wise, she definitely allowed. Of course, the chemistry factor applies. IMHO, Frenching is the highest type of service a WL can offer and I don't expect WLs to French every single customer.

No problem painting her bro. She did not say no and I did not feel any resistance from her. Usually WLs who are reluctant will say no and gently push your head ahead. Did not get any of those.

joker88
19-05-2018, 11:08 PM
She said she has been here since ...............

I tot the OKT in this house is Peter from the previous 1805 (Club 5)?

He is old bird in GL. :):D

unfit
20-05-2018, 01:43 AM
I tot the OKT in this house is Peter from the previous 1805 (Club 5)?

He is old bird in GL. :):D

Indeed he is really one of the Pioneer Generation OKT of GL:p

His first shop is above current No Signboard Seafood ;)

And his neighbour at time is Ah Seng :cool:

saabking
23-05-2018, 12:10 PM

V8

v8 engine going back soon ;)

chinadolly
29-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Reading all the reviews here really doesn't justify my experience in L18H20

I had a pretty good encounter with Peter, so probably like what the other brother had shared, he may treat different customer differently.
Or maybe, I was easy-going and did not have much special request haha
I was new to Peter's brothel or rather new to geylang scene, allow me to share my latest visit to his brothel guys

Peter recommended me Duoli (No.68) as I wanted a gal that's service oriented and a model-like figure for that night. She caught my eyes the moment I entered, smiling at me and asking me to pick her haha
She got the quantities I'm looking for, fair white skin, tall with good figure.

Paid 150/hr for full service, and to be honest paying this amount really justify the service. Tried many positions and she the first FL that sucked my cock for a good 10-15 minutes nonstop.
After the session, Peter offered me a drink and asked how was the girl haha
Heard from him that there's quite a few new arrival.

Happy (No.8) schoolgirl type, petite and young 22yo.
Feifei (no.7) and May (No.5)
manli (No. 9) she was pretty, look demure but heard from Peter she's in demand and have to book her one day in advance

Will share my next experience of MANLI very soon guys!!

NoahCross
29-05-2018, 10:42 PM
does this house provide $80 sessions?

paintingfan
03-06-2018, 02:14 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/d9a2a3bmgCwMHd4JuC/giphy.gif

Yoz bro, on the wolves site this one wad number? Can PM me?:):D;)

saabking
03-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Yoz bro, on the wolves site this one wad number? Can PM me?:):D;)

Quad turbo W16 is not available for RHD in sillypore ; must go up PRC for LHD session - she is becoming prettier by the days ;)

paintingfan
03-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Quad turbo W16 is not available for RHD in sillypore ; must go up PRC for LHD session - she is becoming prettier by the days ;)

Sux, i go PRC often too wad. Fact is i juz return from China leh.:(

paintingfan
03-06-2018, 08:14 PM
I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really:D

ejectjoy
03-06-2018, 11:58 PM
I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really:D

If you intend to give $100 tip each time, I think she could let you have a second chance ... I don't think it is too traumatic for her; she probably knows how to handle you better.

yumm
04-06-2018, 09:53 AM
If i give $100 tips, i want wl to notice it, so that she will treat me better next time, else wats the point of giving such tips?

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 10:58 AM
If you intend to give $100 tip each time, I think she could let you have a second chance ... I don't think it is too traumatic for her; she probably knows how to handle you better.

Give 100 cos she gave me special treat. Wun mention here. :D:D
But i think i wun get lucky again.:D

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 11:13 AM
If i give $100 tips, i want wl to notice it, so that she will treat me better next time, else wats the point of giving such tips?

We had to leave the rm in a rush. I am very sure she will know. They are probably smarter than u credit them for so its ok.:)

saabking
04-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Give 100 cos she gave me special treat. Wun mention here. :D:D
But i think i wun get lucky again.:D

Special treAt of American dessert?

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 04:51 PM

My secret to keep, u guys have to find out.
American dessert, wad dat bro?:confused:

unfit
04-06-2018, 05:25 PM

https://srv.latostadora.com/designall.dll/creampie_inside--i:13562313666890135623097;b:f8f8f8;s:M_L7;f:f;k:b6 53c5597f8e86b3adfcbe9da3661254.jpg

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 05:36 PM
https://srv.latostadora.com/designall.dll/creampie_inside--i:13562313666890135623097;b:f8f8f8;s:M_L7;f:f;k:b6 53c5597f8e86b3adfcbe9da3661254.jpg

Wow, thx unfit. explains all. Upz to u bro.

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 05:46 PM
American Pie, i scared scared.
I think its not simply just the FJ. The overall feel and that really really small details are really wad makes the difference.
They really add up to give you that exceptional feel. I dun visit GL often and i am not really a tipper.
Maybe she black magick me:D
If other WL offer me raw, seriously i will hesitate and think twice then reject. I may not have a GF and wife now, but i dun wanna regret the rest of my life just for the 1 hour of fun i had:o

saabking
04-06-2018, 08:14 PM

Lol nice picture ;)
Just had one this sfternoon - freeing great :D

bonk69
04-06-2018, 08:23 PM
U guilty and tip her 100$? Funny guy!!

max_priest
04-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Mali (78) is pretty, and buxomy but meaty. Too bad that she is leaving soon.

I have had the Pan Asian beauty instead. Will FR in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen. ;)

unfit
04-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Lol nice picture ;)
Just had one this sfternoon - freeing great :D

You need right Intel in order to enjoy this delicious Pie :D

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 09:01 PM
U guilty and tip her 100$? Funny guy!!

Dunno wad to say,i think she really lost control at some point in time during the 1 hour plus "ordeal" with me.

Mali (78) is pretty, and buxomy but meaty. Too bad that she is leaving soon.

I have had the Pan Asian beauty instead. Will FR in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen. ;)

Already banned by #78 Mali, she is actually quite nice. When i entered on my second trip, she was like "又是你啊”
i was quite paiseh then she quickly said i dun look at you u dun look at me then covered her face with a magazine. I was quite embarrassed and seems like she was having fun poking fun at me.

American pie...... dunno still scared. See who is good enuf to batter down my defenses.

Anyone can recommend WL out of 1820? Think my FR kena zapped a bit cos i copy and paste anyhow but i newb lah, so do forgive.
Seriously hope that bro samsters here gimme pointers. Recommend me WLs out of 1820. the FR prob give u guys an idea wad i like. Scared to return to 1820 in short time.:(

saabking
04-06-2018, 09:41 PM
I m quite happy with my little pie
May be will wrap up for takeaway snack lol

paintingfan
04-06-2018, 09:42 PM
I m quite happy with my little pie
May be will wrap up for takeaway snack lol

Yoz, can share a bit? PM also can.:D

max_priest
04-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Already banned by #78 Mali, she is actually quite nice. When i entered on my second trip, she was like "又是你啊”
i was quite paiseh then she quickly said i dun look at you u dun look at me then covered her face with a magazine. I was quite embarrassed and seems like she was having fun poking fun at me.

Anyone can recommend WL out of 1820? Think my FR kena zapped a bit cos i copy and paste anyhow but i newb lah, so do forgive.
Seriously hope that bro samsters here gimme pointers. Recommend me WLs out of 1820. the FR prob give u guys an idea wad i like. Scared to return to 1820 in short time.:(

Why did Mali (#78) banned u from booking her?

Let me know what kinda WL you prefer ... perhaps I could provide you some recommendations. :cool:

paintingfan
05-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Why did Mali (#78) banned u from booking her?

Let me know what kinda WL you prefer ... perhaps I could provide you some recommendations. :cool:

Too long non stop. Come out also one of the other girls commented "不是一个小时吗?". Mali said something in return:o
dunno where to hide my face liao.

max_priest
05-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Too long non stop. Come out also one of the other girls commented "不是一个小时吗?". Mali said something in return:o
dunno where to hide my face liao.

In future if you plan for a “marathon” session, and have no qualm to tip the WL in return for the effort she has to put up with you, pass $50 to her b4 the session begins and another $50 (optional) after the session for her good performance that meets with your desire. I am sure she will not complain if you do that and will welcome your rtf. Do remember that WLs only earn a meagre $80 net per an hour session .... the “marathon” session with you does not justify the amount she earned. It is like doing it with 2-3 blokes for the price of one. Agree?

paintingfan
05-06-2018, 02:17 PM
In future if you plan for a “marathon” session, and have no qualm to tip the WL in return for the effort she has to put with you, pass $50 to her b4 the session begins and another $50 (optional) after the session for her good performance that meets with your desire. I am sure she will not complain if you do that and welcome your rtf. Do remember that WLs only earn a meagre $80 net per an hour session .... the “marathon” session with you does not justify the amount she earned. It is like doing it with 2-3 blokes for the price of one. Agree?

nice on there. thx for suggesting bro

max_priest
05-06-2018, 02:18 PM
After reading so much comments on 18/20, wondered why he has changed so much! During the days of 1805, I thought he was not too bad and ok customer service which I do go once in a while.

TBH, I have no problem with OKT Peter each time I patronised his shop. In fact I went to his shop recently to test drive the gorgeous Pan Asian marque after more than 9 months, I was accorded with professional customer service from him. When I walked in, he promptly greeted me - “Hello, my boss ... Long time no see!” :D

By the way, Peter always has a couple of good stocks ... in the past he has gorgeous Ziling, young gongli lookalike, Jia Jia, fashionista Money, legendary leggy Ferrari, etc. Good thing is, his female partner makes it a point to travel to China to QC the WLs. WLs needed to strip for her to inspect if the WLs have any C section scar, unsightly layers of sagged skin due to natural birth, poor body complexion, etc. WL with these flaws will be rejected.

Cheers,
MaXx

paintingfan
05-06-2018, 05:01 PM
TBH, I have no problem with OKT Peter each time I patronised his shop. In fact I went to his shop recently to test drive the gorgeous Pan Asian marque after more than 9 months, I was accorded with professional customer service from him. When I walked in, he promptly greeted me - “Hello, my boss ... Long time no see!” :D

By the way, Peter always has a couple of good stocks ... in the past he has gorgeous Ziling, young gongli lookalike, Jia Jia, fashionista Money, legendary leggy Ferrari, etc. Good thing is, his female partner makes it a point to travel to China to QC the WLs. WLs needed to strip for her to inspect if the WLs have any C section scar, unsightly layers of sagged skin due to natural birth, poor body complexion, etc. WL with these flaws will be rejected.

Cheers,
MaXx

Kaoz, u know too much to be a normal samster. Wargod lvl or zoo lvl:D
I will be giving a miss on 1820 for a while. Since u recommend me 1654a i will go try.
will definately FR after my visit. and also this time i will prep my own caps. maybe i too small thats y can go on for so long.

max_priest
06-06-2018, 04:27 PM
A Blockbuster Hit!

WL Name - Manling (#9)
Origin - HeiLongJiang, Dongbei, PRC (of Russian-PRC parentage)
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels - This is according to the measurement recorded during the mandatory medical checkup)
Tits size - Surgically augmented to C cups w/pale brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with the right amount of fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1820 (Club 20)
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2018 and has some prior experience in the flesh trade. She also worked as a Car Model in PRC.

For detail FR, click on here -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17427454&postcount=67

ejectjoy
06-06-2018, 05:18 PM
A Blockbuster Hit!

WL Name - Manling (#9)
Origin - HeiLongJiang, Dongbei, PRC (of Russian-PRC parentage)
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels - This is according to the measurement recorded during the mandatory medical checkup)
Tits size - Surgically augmented to C cups w/pale brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with the right amount of fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1820 (Club 20)
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2018 and has some prior experience in the flesh trade. She also worked as a Car Model in PRC.

For detail FR, click on here -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17427454&postcount=67

So Man Li becomes Man Ling (I'll keep her as Man Li in the tall gal listing). Height likewise, I'll keep it at 1.65m as my measuring tape is most likely more accurate.:)

ejectjoy
06-06-2018, 05:50 PM
I had an rtf with Da-Ling. Confirmed with her that someone did tip her $100 the other day. She now has a completely shaven pussy. Just shaved off last night! Her pussy become very dripping wet soon after we french. Teased the pinkish interior for a while before I insist on capping my rock solid didi before the pounding. We were having a rolling good time; Da-Ling moaned and screamed without inhibitions, she became sweaty, her long hair was also wet after the sex, she cummed about 4 times; she has learned the art of exciting me to get the explosive ejaculation! We were done in about 55 mins. It was a fabulous rtf indeed! Will rtf Duo Li from this house next!:)

max_priest
06-06-2018, 07:54 PM
So Man Li becomes Man Ling (I'll keep her as Man Li in the tall gal listing). Height likewise, I'll keep it at 1.65m as my measuring tape is most likely more accurate.:)

I believe the number is more important to remember for this shop as the other whore with the name - Mali (#78) is too close in pronunciation. As for the height, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt as she told me the nurse measured her during the checkup. So who is more accurate in this case? Not that I really care though. ;)

paintingfan
06-06-2018, 08:24 PM
I had an rtf with Da-Ling. Confirmed with her that someone did tip her $100 the other day. She now has a completely shaven pussy. Just shaved off last night! Her pussy become very dripping wet soon after we french. Teased the pinkish interior for a while before I insist on capping my rock solid didi before the pounding. We were having a rolling good time; Da-Ling moaned and screamed without inhibitions, she became sweaty, her long hair was also wet after the sex, she cummed about 4 times; she has learned the art of exciting me to get the explosive ejaculation! We were done in about 55 mins. It was a fabulous rtf indeed! Will rtf Duo Li from this house next!:)

Nice one bro, now believe right. Damn solid and good from Da Ling. She is really multi orgasmic so its really fun.
I seriously tell u, that dripping wet cave, that frenching, that GFE, really seldom seen or felt in GL already.:):D;)
Ya lor, never help me ask if i can RTF or not leh

paintingfan
06-06-2018, 10:41 PM

Eh also ah, not fair!!! I go 1820 twice and FR twice and kena flame and zap left right center.
Now have to venture out if not i kena whack again for promoting 1820, but u can go consecutive and never kena zap/flame. Not fair leh.:(
I wanna go back to 1820 to try Man Li and Duo Li too. #9 and #68.
My waiting list incl 1608 bing bing and also 1658a Ruyi......
Bz Bz Bz
Will be sure to FR all one by one:p

max_priest
06-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Eh also ah, not fair!!! I go 1820 twice and FR twice and kena flame and zap left right center.
Now have to venture out if not i kena whack again for promoting 1820, but u can go consecutive and never kena zap/flame. Not fair leh.:(
I wanna go back to 1820 to try Man Li and Duo Li too. #9 and #68.
My waiting list incl 1608 bing bing and also 1658a Ruyi......
Bz Bz Bz
Will be sure to FR all one by one:p

Don’t fret about being slammed left and right. I can vouch that you are a genuine punter and not a promoter considering the way you expressed yourself here. That was why I responded to your PM. Based on my experience, I can tell from “a mile” if a samster is a promoter/OKT runner. ;)

FYI, Manli #9 is not a marathon runner and hence may not suit you. :D

paintingfan
06-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Don’t fret about being slammed left and right. I can vouch that you are a genuine punter and not a promoter considering the way you expressed yourself here. That was why I responded to your PM. Based on my experience, I can tell from “a mile” if a samster is a promoter/OKT runner. ;)

:pi activate quick release button lo :D
Can control wan la :p;)

paintingfan
06-06-2018, 10:54 PM

And seriously thx for the PM and vote of confidence. Seriously, i wanting to share. Do look at my recommendation at the cat 40/50 lvl. My regular and i have been keeping her secret. But i think SIC spirit should be main thing in forum. Even if next time RTF, have to wait in loooong Q, bo bian lo.:eek:

ejectjoy
06-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Nice one bro, now believe right. Damn solid and good from Da Ling. She is really multi orgasmic so its really fun.
I seriously tell u, that dripping wet cave, that frenching, that GFE, really seldom seen or felt in GL already.:):D;)
Ya lor, never help me ask if i can RTF or not leh

Da Ling is firmly in my rtf list. I hope she will not play any kc game. Her style of auto-french, passionate bonk and "giving her all" when she likes you make you feel very good. Like I said, when you intend to tip her $100 (or even $50) again, you will certainly be welcome to rtf her, especially when you have a quick release button to use! ;) I don't have such a button (or it is in malfunction mode) ... need my partner WL to co-operate and trigger/activate my release!

:pi activate quick release button lo :D
Can control wan la :p;)

When you try Man Li, you must be more gentle and activate the release button in good time!

paintingfan
06-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Da Ling is firmly in my rtf list. I hope she will not play any kc game. Her style of auto-french, passionate bonk and "giving her all" when she likes you make you feel very good. Like I said, when you intend to tip her $100 (or even $50) again, you will certainly be welcome to rtf her, especially when you have a quick release button to use! ;) I don't have such a button (or it is in malfunction mode) ... need my partner WL to co-operate and trigger/activate my release!

When you try Man Li, you must be more gentle and activate the release button in good time!

Jialat liao. Seems like i must train my quick release button before RTF @1820 already. Suggestions bro?
I have a wanting and waiting list on hand already, but ready to add on anytime.:D

paintingfan
06-06-2018, 11:57 PM

U must be a good looker man;):p

sceneaddiction
07-06-2018, 01:45 AM
Surprise that not much FR on this duoduo from 18h20
She attractive when she smile and I like her unshaven pussy, meaty ass
really nice to lick and doggy style with her
She was so wet when I doggy her while putting the vibrator she provided on her
The way she move her body really makes me marikita
She knows how to tease me well and licked my ears while riding on top

Brothers that have tried her, feel free to share your FR too

paintingfan
07-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Surprise that not much FR on this duoduo from 18h20
She attractive when she smile and I like her unshaven pussy, meaty ass
really nice to lick and doggy style with her
She was so wet when I doggy her while putting the vibrator she provided on her
The way she move her body really makes me marikita
She knows how to tease me well and licked my ears while riding on top

Brothers that have tried her, feel free to share your FR too

Haha, 1820 the WLs power rite.
Seriously, i still dunno y i kena so many zap and whacks abt my 2 FRs.
But will return to 1820 in due course. I think 1820 Da Ling really out of this world.:D

ejectjoy
11-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Duo Li was not working. RTF pretty Man Li instead. She helped shower me. No action in shower. Filled the mouth with water and did the catbath for short while. Did CBJ, stating there is a small tear inside the lips. Suction was strong and deep-throat. I consider her good in this bj area. Frenching was spontaneous and intimate. Asked her how come so intimate, she said already so familiar. I told her if she feels comfortable with me, she must relax and allow herself to enjoy the sex. Indeed, she allow herself to climax twice, once in cowgal and the other in missionary position. She said she has feeling of numbness in the lips after climaxes. After the second time, I could see she was much drained! It was an enjoyable and ecstatic bonk with a lovely looking lady indeed!:)

JuicyG
12-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Duo Li was not working. RTF pretty Man Li instead. She helped shower me. No action in shower. Filled the mouth with water and did the catbath for short while. Did CBJ, stating there is a small tear inside the lips. Suction was strong and deep-throat. I consider her good in this bj area. Frenching was spontaneous and intimate. Asked her how come so intimate, she said already so familiar. I told her if she feels comfortable with me, she must relax and allow herself to enjoy the sex. Indeed, she allow herself to climax twice, once in cowgal and the other in missionary position. She said she has feeling of numbness in the lips after climaxes. After the second time, I could see she was much drained! It was an enjoyable and ecstatic bonk with a lovely looking lady indeed!:)
Brother u no scare meh inside mouth got tear u do cbj but u dareto Frenchkiss. This like mouthtomouth raw leh. :confused:

ejectjoy
12-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Brother u no scare meh inside mouth got tear u do cbj but u dareto Frenchkiss. This like mouthtomouth raw leh. :confused:

She chose to french me first after the CBJ. If what she said was true, I've taken a small increase in risk by reciprocating in the frenching. (I think she wanted to do CBJ, due to other factors, that's why she said there was a small tear).

chinadolly
13-06-2018, 02:13 AM
I frequent patronise L18H20, Manli (9) and Darling (6) are definitely the lookers, pretty face and model-like figure. Services-wise kinda different, Manli is more reserve, can be a little shy when I first bonk her. Her Bj suction damn gaolat, the look she gave when sucking my little bro really shiok. She enjoys nipple licking and pussy licking a lot, so wet almost everytime I played with them. Darling is really passionate with her Frenching and during sex, her sweet voice and all that foreplay is what makes me keep coming back for more haha

sceneaddiction
13-06-2018, 02:28 AM
went back again at L18H20 for Happy (no.8) this time

Wanted to book her last week, but another bro choose her before me
I Call the arrange booking with thre OKT before going dw this time, smart liao
this happy quite petite and young, I heard shes only 21 or 22
that kind of justify why her pussy so tight and have only baby hairs haha
She has the figure of those poly girls, B+ boobs and firm perky ass
friendly and enjoy pussy licking, note that she can be easily wet

Overall: 8.5/10 with Happy. will rtf when I feel like bonking a poly schoolgirl hahaha

Flyingdisc
13-06-2018, 12:58 PM
She chose to french me first after the CBJ. If what she said was true, I've taken a small increase in risk by reciprocating in the frenching. (I think she wanted to do CBJ, due to other factors, that's why she said there was a small tear).

Yeah just a normal way to tell some excuse ..no need to worry ..☺

Jasper9876
13-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Yeah just a normal way to tell some excuse ..no need to worry ..☺

Yes , I agree ,this man li is very fake ,by default is Cbj n go round telling ppl her mouth tear ,all rubbish. She's only Russian mix ,service wise nothing to shout about.for appearance u can try but service, save it money for better rtf.firstly she's not honest ,say provide bbbj but when action starts all is cbj n give excuse ,me n my friends all Gena same reason . Nowadays rarely do with cbj n if bros dun mind then is fine .

whizzer24
15-06-2018, 02:53 PM
hi, anyone has the number to this house?

angusb
15-06-2018, 08:32 PM
hi, anyone has the number to this house?

from my experience the okt of this house is selective on his customers. he will treat you nicely only if he thinks that you can pay, otherwise you will be treated like dirt:mad:

lawry
15-06-2018, 09:51 PM
from my experience the okt of this house is selective on his customers. he will treat you nicely only if he thinks that you can pay, otherwise you will be treated like dirt:mad:

Pardon my ignorance. Isn’t this GL shop? We don’t need to hang flower or give big tips to impress right? It’s the same as 100 or 150?
Or you telling me $100 paying customer will not be given free drinks?
I ask for a drink before I enter and ask for another when I finish. Never stare at me and call me cheapo leh?

I don’t get you.

unfit
15-06-2018, 10:03 PM

Pete loves to have Nice Cars parked in front his shop to tell customers that Firers are all well to do guys :cool:

I can feel that he loves to carry balls of rich firers ;)

Sillypore is famous to be the World Class Balls Carrier with 20 mill treatment :p

Pete is just following our Supreme Leeder :D

When you are in Sillypore follow the Zikaporean does :eek:

saabking
16-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Pete loves to have Nice Cars parked in front his shop to tell customers that Firers are all well to do guys :cool:

Sillypore is famous to be the World Class Balls Carrier with 20 mill treatment :p

Pete is just following our Supreme Leeder :D

When you are in Sillypore follow the Zikaporean does :eek:

Good one !

joker88
16-06-2018, 02:25 AM

Sillypore .............

Not sure if Pete will give me a thrashing if I park my Joker Hot Air Balloon in front of his shop leh?? :o

unfit
16-06-2018, 02:36 AM
Good one !

:D

Not sure if Pete will give me a thrashing if I park my Joker Hot Air Balloon in front of his shop leh?? :o

No worries...BatMobile will be there too :eek:

paintingfan
16-06-2018, 02:55 AM

Park on top lo

Fat Fatt
25-06-2018, 11:23 AM
So far I have tried quite a few WL in 1820. I cant remember their numbers well as I am a name person.

Duo Li x 1 - she seems tall to me, pretty sexy looking nice big enhanced boobs and her service is the best in the house. She is also the most experience and ending 2 years soon

Darling x 1 - she is real tall, like a model, pretty angelic face the kind with smile that melts you. Not bad service but more GFE.

Manli x 2 - her looks is exotic with resemblance to some Eurasian looks. She is very pretty too, nice body with curves and enhanced boobs. Service is good

May x 2 - my first WL I tried in this house. She looks demure pretty and nice and though petite, she has proportional natural boobs and she is very fair. Her service is not bad with a lot of GFE

Happy x 1 - looks younger than her age, another petite pretty girl, good service as she has been experienced in the trade.

The above girls are those I have tried, and I also had min light kissing to frenching for some, all depends on chemistry and also the customer. Defintely worth a RTF for me for the 5 girls I tried

Mali - seen her around, maybe no chemistry, no urge to try her yet. She seems pretty enough

Duo duo - have not tried her too, I have not seen her since last I had once a glance only

Not a promoter of this house but since this house has some gems I am sharing.

lawry
27-06-2018, 12:56 PM
So far I have tried quite a few WL in 1820. I cant remember their numbers well as I am a name person.

Duo Li x 1 - she seems tall to me, pretty sexy looking nice big enhanced boobs and her service is the best in the house. She is also the most experience and ending 2 years soon

Darling x 1 - she is real tall, like a model, pretty angelic face the kind with smile that melts you. Not bad service but more GFE.

Manli x 2 - her looks is exotic with resemblance to some Eurasian looks. She is very pretty too, nice body with curves and enhanced boobs. Service is good

May x 2 - my first WL I tried in this house. She looks demure pretty and nice and though petite, she has proportional natural boobs and she is very fair. Her service is not bad with a lot of GFE

Happy x 1 - looks younger than her age, another petite pretty girl, good service as she has been experienced in the trade.

The above girls are those I have tried, and I also had min light kissing to frenching for some, all depends on chemistry and also the customer. Defintely worth a RTF for me for the 5 girls I tried

Mali - seen her around, maybe no chemistry, no urge to try her yet. She seems pretty enough

Duo duo - have not tried her too, I have not seen her since last I had once a glance only

Not a promoter of this house but since this house has some gems I am sharing.
Bro, is there a mali and manli? :confused: the one who has wings in back waist area is Mali or Manli?

ejectjoy
27-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Bro, is there a mali and manli? :confused: the one who has wings in back waist area is Mali or Manli?

I know Manli has wings in back waist. Have not tried Mali. Maybe she has bigger wings!:D

Fat Fatt
27-06-2018, 09:05 PM
I know Manli has wings in back waist. Have not tried Mali. Maybe she has bigger wings!:D

Haha similar response. Manli has the tattooed wings on her back waist and nicely done

nickdepp
06-07-2018, 11:07 PM

V8

V10
https://media.giphy.com/media/LpFoXH3ZAEFPg7Ae9P/giphy.gif

V12
https://media.giphy.com/media/L1k6DrY6suAk8C9Riz/giphy.gif
SAAB, who is this v12, cannot find on wolf

Fat Fatt
07-07-2018, 11:28 AM

Sorry i think I have not replied. Yes there is a Mali and a Manli

I tried only Manli which is not bad.

unfit
11-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Darling terminated her card today :(

max_priest
11-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Darling terminated her card today :(

Yes, very unfortunate as she is a gem of Club 20 ... you, some others and I know the reason behind ...

Those who have her wechat can still bid her farewell as she will only be leaving tomorrow nite. ;)

unfit
11-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Yes, very unfortunate as she is a gem of Club 20 ... you, some others and I know the reason behind ...

Those who have her wechat can still bid her farewell as she will only be leaving tomorrow nite. ;)

You knew I knew...no choice lor...gem are not lasting one lah :o

slingshot888
11-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Curious why this house a few of their WL terminate their card at the same time, darling, duo duo.

ejectjoy
11-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Curious why this house a few of their WL terminate their card at the same time, darling, duo duo.

Duo Duo also leaving? Same reason as Darling? Because of penalty@DSC?

saabking
12-07-2018, 01:21 AM

eating too many pies?

Btw V12 coming back tomorrow !

unfit
12-07-2018, 10:55 AM
eating too many pies?

Btw V12 coming back tomorrow !

Wroom :p:p:p

saabking
12-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Wroom :p:p:p

Enjoy your rides ;)

I m moving on to 川大校花 instead lol

unfit
12-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Enjoy your rides ;)

I m moving on to 川大校花 instead lol

Wow that’s hot and spicy :D

max_priest
12-07-2018, 01:15 PM

I am glad that the Pan Asian hottie is still around to sextisfy me ... :p

unfit
12-07-2018, 01:30 PM
I am glad that the Pan Asian hottie is still around to sextisfy me ... :p

Hopefully she don’t kenna Red Card :D

lameboy83
12-07-2018, 03:15 PM
yesterday was there early afternoon some more go 2x ... Empty tank so disappointed :(

unfit
12-07-2018, 03:36 PM
yesterday was there early afternoon some more go 2x ... Empty tank so disappointed :(

Yes only 2 girls working ;)

The rest having farewell meal :)

lawry
13-07-2018, 01:22 PM
I read that there are 100 / 150 in this House. I went one day with only 30 mins to spare. However been told that wing lady is 150 cat and not 100 cat. So it’s not standard 100 - 30mins 150 - 60 mins but differentiate by Cat 150 and cat 100?

max_priest
13-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Since quite a number of samsters PMed to ask me the present line up of this shop ... Here u go ...

1) Manli - Pan Asian Hottie (of Russian-PRC parentage); Approx 1.65-1.66 m, slim, fair and silicon enhanced C cupper frontal assets. Her pale pink nips are nice & delicious looking.

2) Dou Li - Hot MiLf, good womanly shape, about 1.7m with stilettos ... Silicon enhanced C cup tits ... She loves to wear skin color translucent outfit. :D She offers awesome service!

3) May - A SYT ... petite ... slim ... B cuppers and an eager to please WL. An up and coming WL.

4) Happy - Youngish, cute and slim ... She offers obliging and good service.

5) MaLi - Good looking with sharp facial features, meaty (voluptuous) bod with C cup frontal assets. She offers above average service.

6) Darling - RTC. Was slapped with a Red Card by AV!

I was told that more good stuff will be joining this club in two months’ time.

Enjoy,
MaXx

findabonk
24-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Bros,any1 can share wat happened to Darling?Y she kena redcarded?

ahha2011
24-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Bros,any1 can share wat happened to Darling?Y she kena redcarded?

max priest already highlighted.... see above your post

ahha2011
24-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Since quite a number of samsters PMed to ask me the present line up of this shop ... Here u go ...

1) Manli - Pan Asian Hottie (of Russian-PRC parentage); Approx 1.65-1.66 m, slim, fair and silicon enhanced C cupper frontal assets. Her pale pink nips are nice & delicious looking.

2) Dou Li - Hot MiLf, good womanly shape, about 1.7m with stilettos ... Silicon enhanced C cup tits ... She loves to wear skin color translucent outfit. :D She offers awesome service!

3) May - A SYT ... petite ... slim ... B cuppers and an eager to please WL. An up and coming WL.

4) Happy - Youngish, cute and slim ... She offers obliging and good service.

5) MaLi - Good looking with sharp facial features, meaty (voluptuous) bod with C cup frontal assets. She offers above average service.

6) Darling - RTC. Was slapped with a Red Card by AV!

I was told that more good stuff will be joining this club in two months’ time.

Enjoy,
MaXx

scarely.. hmmmm. .. looks like she void the rules man...

unfit
24-07-2018, 11:48 AM

She forgot to take Ella :p

joker88
24-07-2018, 11:31 PM

Void the rules?? :confused:

You mean violated the rules, izzit? :rolleyes:

Who is she to void the rules? :)

ejectjoy
25-07-2018, 12:08 AM

Just wondering whose sperms so powderful as to impregnate her? May be that paintingfan guy ... having to offer $100 tip for that steamy rawing experience!:rolleyes:

joker88
25-07-2018, 12:25 AM
Just wondering whose sperms so powderful as to impregnate her? May be that paintingfan guy ... having to offer $100 tip for that steamy rawing experience!:rolleyes:

Wah lau eh, paintingfan guy got so powderful sperms ah? :eek::D

Must be he go raw her raw until red card la. :(

Now he so quiet dun dare post liao. Haha ........ :D:)

max_priest
25-07-2018, 01:40 PM

Darling does not know exactly who did it ... however Darling has fallen in love with one bloke when she was still in GL ... She went on dates with him on many occasions. Very likely he is none other than bro paintingfan ... :D

Actually Darling is not very skillful in the art of sex, not pretty but only possesses big natural tits ... she did something “very wild” to ensure a number of rtf punters to continue to support her ... Because of her miscalculation, her strategy backfired unfortunately. Her departure is definitely a loss to OKT Pete as her business was exceptionally damn good considering that she lacks in outstanding attributes in certain aspects ... that was because of one obvious “reason”.

ahha2011
25-07-2018, 02:10 PM

paised..typo..u right

viper182
26-07-2018, 02:07 AM
MaLi cut card already. She is leaving our shores tomorrow.

GN007SG
26-07-2018, 07:02 AM
MaLi cut card already. She is leaving our shores tomorrow.

Wow.. another one gone from this house. It's like a domino effect now

max_priest
26-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Wow.. another one gone from this house. It's like a domino effect now

Mali’s departure is mainly due to attrition as her contract is near to expiration. Duo Li’s contract is also up for expiration comes Sep this year. Those fans of the latter better to rtf more often. ;)

oceanplus
26-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Anyone has tried May of this house ? So please provide his report.

ejectjoy
22-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Anyone knows what happens to this house? ( closed for the last two days )

max_priest
22-08-2018, 10:31 AM

Heard OKT PETER was sick. Will open today ...

joker88
22-08-2018, 12:42 PM

You looking for Man Li ah?

Better go bonk her before you retire or she tell you sayonara liao. :D:D

The big sharks bao Da Ling and now wants to bao bao bao again. :(

ejectjoy
22-08-2018, 03:38 PM
You looking for Man Li ah?

Better go bonk her before you retire or she tell you sayonara liao. :D:D

The big sharks bao Da Ling and now wants to bao bao bao again. :(

You could tell from my siggie. Man Li and Ruyi are meant to be my final bonks before calling it a day at GL (Qiu Xue - have had her recently, but may go for one more time ...):D

Pinkyyli69
22-08-2018, 04:10 PM
You could tell from my siggie. Man Li and Ruyi are meant to be my final bonks before calling it a day at GL (Qiu Xue - have had her recently, but may go for one more time ...):D
Omg bro, 6000 points liao... Will miss your WL recommendations :(

joker88
22-08-2018, 06:05 PM

Then you take over la. :D:)

All the bros will contribute and support you with info from our playground.

You be the 武林盟主 la. :D:D

Pinkyyli69
22-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Then you take over la. :D:)

All the bros will contribute and support you with info from our playground.

You be the 武林盟主 la. :D:D

I'm just a young cub lah, not fit to take on the 盟主 role :D

ejectjoy
22-08-2018, 11:18 PM

6000 points have been reached. Will have my final bonk(s) in GL these two days. Will leave to you and other reliable brothers to make sincere and fair FRs and WL recommendations! I'll also leave it to you (or other volunteer) to provide the update for PRC tall WL list.:)

Libero
22-08-2018, 11:30 PM
It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Happy retirement bro :cool:

6000 points have been reached. Will have my final bonk(s) in GL these two days. Will leave to you and other reliable brothers to make sincere and fair FRs and WL recommendations! I'll also leave it to you (or other volunteer) to provide the update for PRC tall WL list.:)

ejectjoy
23-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Had my final bonk with Man Li - one of the prettier WLs in GL presently. She told me the aftermath of Da Ling, that she truly suffered great losses - having to pay 30k RMB to middleman to come here, having been in GL for slightly more than a month, did a boobs job here and encountered her mishap, got red card from AV and encountered damage to her boob while on flight back ... now in the FL trade in Guangzhou. Felt sorry for her - truly wish her well!

Man Li gave me the most intimate sex encounter I ever had with her! She gave a short catbath (more like a back smooch), a good bbbj (not CBJ) and we did 69 with me on top. Fucked her very long. She clutched me with her hands and deep french me passionately! I grabbed and fondled her artificial boobs from time to time. The long loving french carried on for the longest period. Told her I felt deeply loved. She said she is enjoying tremendously too!
A most unforgettable bonk with a pretty WL for a farewell bonk - very memorable indeed!:)

dbhh
23-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Glad you ended your cheonging days with Man Li on a high note, bro ejectjoy.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum especially the tall WLs list.

Have a good retirement ahead!

Fat Fatt
23-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Had my final bonk with Man Li - one of the prettier WLs in GL presently. She told me the aftermath of Da Ling, that she truly suffered great losses - having to pay 30k RMB to middleman to come here, having been in GL for slightly more than a month, did a boobs job here and encountered her mishap, got red card from AV and encountered damage to her boob while on flight back ... now in the FL trade in Guangzhou. Felt sorry for her - truly wish her well!

Man Li gave me the most intimate sex encounter I ever had with her! She gave a short catbath (more like a back smooch), a good bbbj (not CBJ) and we did 69 with me on top. Fucked her very long. She clutched me with her hands and deep french me passionately! I grabbed and fondled her artificial boobs from time to time. The long loving french carried on for the longest period. Told her I felt deeply loved. She said she is enjoying tremendously too!
A most unforgettable bonk with a pretty WL for a farewell bonk - very memorable indeed!:)

How to give up on this? Need a lot of resolved

viper182
23-08-2018, 05:38 PM

Bro, why Darling got Red carded from AV. What the reason? Anyone knows?

ejectjoy
23-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Bro, why Darling got Red carded from AV. What the reason? Anyone knows?

This has been discussed and shared in the forum (can't remember under which thread). She has been found to be pregnant and was red-carded by AV. She has since aborted.

ejectjoy
23-08-2018, 11:20 PM
How to give up on this? Need a lot of resolved

Not easy. Like going to subject to some form of cold turkey treatment. But not so bad - still can and will have sex - much less but with far more quality, I hope!
To strengthen the resolve, I decided to forego a final bonk with Ruyi (1658a). Her business must be good ... I could not get suitable time slots with her for a couple of days! :)

DPOWER
23-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Not easy. Like going to subject to some form of cold turkey treatment. But not so bad - still can have sex - much less but with more quality, I hope!:)

Bro, would u sneak to GL and quietly attack the WL ? Lol

ejectjoy
23-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Glad you ended your cheonging days with Man Li on a high note, bro ejectjoy.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum especially the tall WLs list.

Have a good retirement ahead!

Thanks bro dbhh! I am very happy that you are contributing more concise and effective FRs on your experiences with WLs. I am sure readers are appreciative of them!:)

ejectjoy
23-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Bro, would u sneak to GL and quietly attack the WL ? Lol

That is possible especially with a bevy of new WLs coming. Do tempt me if you see any gorgeous and voluptuous ones ... especially if there is any model-like beauties on high stiletto heels! I might just turn up and quietly pm you thereafter!:)

DPOWER
23-08-2018, 11:40 PM
That is possible especially with a bevy of new WLs coming. Do tempt me if you see any gorgeous and voluptuous ones ... especially if there is any model-like beauties on high stiletto heels! I might just turn up and quietly pm you thereafter!:)

Lol, take care, Bro :))

sceneaddiction
24-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Visited 1820 last night
Tried no.7 and couldn't really recall her name. Overall she was service-oriented, no rush and pattern more than badminton.
Not to mention, she got a pair of snow white long legs, about 1.7m tall
all bro able to picture how model-like she's gna be
Left a satisfy man...

Heard from okt there're about 8 new FLs this week! shall check it out soon!

dbhh
24-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Thanks bro dbhh! I am very happy that you are contributing more concise and effective FRs on your experiences with WLs. I am sure readers are appreciative of them!:)

Just doing my part in giving back to other fellow samsters.

I am thankful for other bros' FRs which led me to some good gem WLs and helped avoid the bad ones too.

angusb
26-08-2018, 06:58 PM
can anyone share the gems of 1820? I went there 2 times already but it is always closed.

Are they still in operation?

penetratorkia
26-08-2018, 09:37 PM
can anyone share the gems of 1820? I went there 2 times already but it is always closed.

Are they still in operation?

Heard that the okt Peter was admitted to hospital, and couldn't find replacement in time. I was there last thurs, they are already back in operation. There're 8 new girls in peter's den can probably check them out soon!
this month there's total of 10over new FLs in GL

angusb
26-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Heard that the okt Peter was admitted to hospital, and couldn't find replacement in time. I was there last thurs, they are already back in operation. There're 8 new girls in peter's den can probably check them out soon!
this month there's total of 10over new FLs in GL

thanks for the update bro.

What happened to peter btw?

lioncityboy
31-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Tried quite a few New Arrivals from 1820, Okt Peter strongly recommend me baby no.17 although her looks isn't really my type.
She gives off this Malaysian feel, makes me feel like bonking a Malaysian FL
her smile was seducing and has a sweet voice
boobs was natural B+, pussy quite tight and wet throughout the session
Quite a horny FL I have ever tried. The bj and ass-rim must try, she will blow from below and move onto ass-rim.

timmyh
05-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Lor 1820

Gal Number : 3 Lisa
Looks: 7/10 Sweet looking. Long hair
Height: ~160cm
Boobs: 9/10 Large cup natural feels amazing
Body: 8/10 Slim waist, Smooth fair skin.
BJ: 9/10
Fj: 8/10 sexy moaning and cfm look
Damage: $100
RTF: Yes!

Very sweet and obliging girl. Nice figure for doggie.

ace73
05-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Lor 1820

Bro 100 for 30 mins?

timmyh
05-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Bro 100 for 30 mins?

40 min ..,...................

TGAA1
08-09-2018, 06:54 AM
I'm just a young cub lah, not fit to take on the 盟主 role :D

Bronze cheebye kia pretending to be humble ;)

BronzeGod
08-09-2018, 08:25 AM
Bronze cheebye kia pretending to be humble ;)

Once again, I do not need to use clones unlike you mr 123hu aka AndrewMP aka Haidilao aka MCPeachblossom aka TGAA1.

If I have something to say, I can easily say it myself without using any clones, and you know that

In addition, I no longer have any interest in fighting with you.

If you have problems with others, don’t drag me into it. Thanks.

As for Pinkyyli69, bro if 123hu and his clones TGAA1 or MCPeachblossom disturb you, just report them to get them banned.

Others reading this who have been bullied by 123hu, andrewMP, haidilao, MCPeachblossom or TGAA1 - just to inform you they are all clones and you can report them if they harass you or spam the threads.

AndrewMP and Haidilao have been banned already, thankfully. :cool:

spiderguy
08-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Once again, I do not need to use clones unlike you mr 123hu aka AndrewMP aka Haidilao aka MCPeachblossom aka TGAA1.

If I have something to say, I can easily say it myself without using any clones, and you know that

In addition, I no longer have any interest in fighting with you.

If you have problems with others, don’t drag me into it. Thanks.

As for Pinkyyli69, bro if 123hu and his clones TGAA1 or MCPeachblossom disturb you, just report them to get them banned.

Others reading this who have been bullied by 123hu, andrewMP, haidilao, MCPeachblossom or TGAA1 - just to inform you they are all clones and you can report them if they harass you or spam the threads.

AndrewMP and Haidilao have been banned already, thankfully. :cool:

Dont bother the okt lah
Some of them just going too far

penetratorkia
08-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Lor 1820

no.3 lisa on Top of my list
service top-notch , she knows how to arose a man
I booked her for an hour $150 no rush throughout the session, I was lying on her bed chatting until the time's up
Looking her face bj my little bro was satisfying, boobs was big C soft to touch
will return for her soon

klss
08-09-2018, 09:47 PM
New batch?

I booked her for an hour $150 no rush throughout the session, I was lying on her bed chatting until the time's up
will return for her soon

ace73
09-09-2018, 07:11 PM
I copied the format from previous fr
Lor 1820

Gal Number : 33 san
Looks: 7/10 26yrs old
Height: -165
Boobs: 710 small b cup
Shower : clean me up and lots of body to body action.
BJ: 9/10 deep throat whole 6 inch cock inside her mouth.
Fj: 9/10 pussy muscle action ,multicum lots of water, she likes doggie can hear piakpiak with lots of water. She enjoy sex like banging a horny GF. Finished in 6 position about 30 mns of fj. She was very satisfied .
Very friendly girl.

penetratorkia
10-09-2018, 02:15 AM
New batch?

new batch. I've tried lisa and Anni in 1820
This house I'll recommend these two FLs, more to syt
Anni my overall favourite, she got this "come fuck me" looks

dbhh
11-09-2018, 01:23 AM
In my FR on An An 1820, I mentioned I saw this girl called Shan Shan whom I had included in my KIV list.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17688783&postcount=5799

I managed to try Shan Shan last weekend and I was very glad I did.

First impression of her was that she resembled a matured version of local ex-singer/actress Celeste Chong. She wasn't as tall as I first thought, medium height about 1.6m with small boobs but her butt is quite fleshy.

Service was up to 1820 standard with lots of patterns. She started off by washing my body front and back while I was sitting on the special chair in the shower room. Boob and pussy rub plus a brief BBBJ were provided with me still sitting down.

Action continued on bed with the most sexciting catbath I had recently, mainly because she used her teeth to slightly bite my body alongside the usual tongue licking. AR was given twice with me lying down and with me on my all fours. She then gave BBBJ with me still on my all fours while she lied down below me licking, sucking my dick deep in her throat. The BBBJ continued with me lying down before we started FJ in missionary position. I pumped her while lifting her legs and admiring the view of her small boobs swinging and her moaning sexcitedly.

I would say her services are among the best I've tried recently, especially her biting catbath and deepthroat BBBJ. The downsides were that she took quite a long time with her services from start to finish that I didn't have time to rest and chat with her after the FJ, and also that there wasn't any auto-frenching from her.

Overall, a must try newbie with excellent service and good attitude. She happened to have the tag number 33, so it is very easy to remember her name and identify her. She had been working for more than a month since August, so there should be more chances to catch this babe in action at least for the next few months or more.

penetratorkia
14-09-2018, 09:53 PM
In my FR on An An 1820, I mentioned I saw this girl called Shan Shan whom I had included in my KIV list.

First impression of her was that she resembled a matured version of local ex-singer/actress Celeste Chong. She wasn't as tall as I first thought, medium height about 1.6m with small boobs but her butt is quite fleshy.

Service was up to 1820 standard with lots of patterns. She started off by washing my body front and back while I was sitting on the special chair in the shower room. Boob and pussy rub plus a brief BBBJ were provided with me still sitting down.

Action continued on bed with the most sexciting catbath I had recently, mainly because she used her teeth to slightly bite my body alongside the usual tongue licking. AR was given twice with me lying down and with me on my all fours. She then gave BBBJ with me still on my all fours while she lied down below me licking, sucking my dick deep in her throat. The BBBJ continued with me lying down before we started FJ in missionary position. I pumped her while lifting her legs and admiring the view of her small boobs swinging and her moaning sexcitedly.

I would say her services are among the best I've tried recently, especially her biting catbath and deepthroat BBBJ. The downsides were that she took quite a long time with her services from start to finish that I didn't have time to rest and chat with her after the FJ, and also that there wasn't any auto-frenching from her.

Overall, a must try newbie with excellent service and good attitude. She happened to have the tag number 33, so it is very easy to remember her name and identify her. She had been working for more than a month since August, so there should be more chances to catch this babe in action at least for the next few months or more.

I feel you bro. Tried Shanshan some time back, she may not be the prettiest FL in the market but her service and gfe compensate for it

I will recommend Baby 1820 also, she got this cfm look
sweet voice and smile, her figure is my type
meaty on the right place, she gives the best bj and ass-rimming too

lioncityboy
16-09-2018, 05:08 PM
visited baby no.17 again, the last time was last month when she jus arrive
She grew prettier from last visit, slimmer and sluttier
Probably very familiar with what Singaporean men are looking for
Strong gfe and takes initiative, foreplay game strong from this gem

Look:sweet looking, got this cfm look
pussy: tight for me, and definitely wet as hell
Boobs:b+ boobs with light brown nips
Service:service-oriented, listen well to demands

ace73
17-09-2018, 08:04 AM
I feel you bro. Tried Shanshan some time back, she may not be the prettiest FL in the market but her service and gfe compensate for it

You are right bro
I like Shanshan watery V , deep throat and can pump long
She enjoy deep strokes while doggie. can hear the sound of dripping wet while pumpng. She enjoy it.

ejectjoy
17-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Man Li is still the prettiest in this house?:)

unfit
17-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Man Li is still the prettiest in this house?:)

Also the longest Q :D

shy55
17-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Where is she from? What is the damage?

QUOTE=lioncityboy;17811723]visited baby no.17 again, the last time was last month when she jus arrive
She grew prettier from last visit, slimmer and sluttier
Probably very familiar with what Singaporean men are looking for
Strong gfe and takes initiative, foreplay game strong from this gem

Look:sweet looking, got this cfm look
pussy: tight for me, and definitely wet as hell
Boobs:b+ boobs with light brown nips
Service:service-oriented, listen well to demands[/QUOTE]

ace73
19-09-2018, 03:58 PM

Bro Shan Shan cut card today

dbhh
19-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Bro Shan Shan cut card today

Yeah, just confirmed with her too that she already cut card due to personal reason.

Yet another good gem that departs early.

Will miss her deep throat BBBJ.

Fat Fatt
19-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Yeah, just confirmed with her too that she already cut card due to personal reason.

Wah Lao I have not even seen her

ace73
19-09-2018, 06:51 PM

Wet piak piak is what i will miss
She enjoy good pounding and cun many times

Edward1
19-09-2018, 07:53 PM

I will recommend Baby 1820 also, she got this cfm look
sweet voice and smile, her figure is my type
meaty on the right place, she gives the best bj and ass-rimming too

Hi bro, is Shanshan the girl transferred from 2045 or a direct import from China?

unfit
19-09-2018, 08:03 PM
All 3 girls transfer from 2045 terminated medical card today :o

DouLi number 68 also tender resignation today...back home on Friday :(

rafaee
19-09-2018, 09:27 PM
will return for her soon

Seems their number tag has 3 numbers?

Fat Fatt
19-09-2018, 11:01 PM

All 3 girls meaning xiao qi also went ?

dbhh
19-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Wah Lao I have not even seen her

Too bad. I lost my chance to RTF. These newbies mostly don't last long nowadays.

Wet piak piak is what i will miss
She enjoy good pounding and cun many times

Didn't get to try her piak piak. Only missionary memories for me.

ejectjoy
19-09-2018, 11:57 PM

All the best to Duo Li and the other departing WLs!

I did pop in and out of 1820 this afternoon ... saw May? (005) and Lisa? (003) and a couple of others. Lisa looks pleasant and fair ... I would have picked her amongst the WLs there!:)

unfit
20-09-2018, 01:17 AM
All 3 girls meaning xiao qi also went ?

Yes sir...ex 2045 all gone...actually they don’t want to work in-house prefer outcall :o

All the best to Duo Li and the other departing WLs!

I did pop in and out of 1820 this afternoon ... saw May? (005) and Lisa? (003) and a couple of others. Lisa looks pleasant and fair ... I would have picked her amongst the WLs there!:)

All the best to all the girls going home soon :p

I thought you retired already :eek:

max_priest
20-09-2018, 02:24 PM

People here who said he is retiring or has already retired but still hang around in this forum is obviously not genuinely retired. If one who is really retired from “Cheonging” in GL, he would have deleted his account and completely vanished from this forum. One good example is that korean fella who apparently has retired for good (presumably). If one keeps coming in here whether to browse or to tcss, he could never retire ... He is lying to himself as the temptation is too great for him to do so.

unfit
20-09-2018, 02:41 PM
People here who said he is retiring or has already retired but still hang around in this forum is obviously not genuinely retired. If one who is really retired from “Cheonging” in GL, he would have deleted his account and completely vanished from this forum. One good example is that korean fella who apparently has retired for good (presumably). If one keeps coming in here whether to browse or to tcss, he could never retire ... He is lying to himself as the temptation is too great for him to do so.

Yes Korean is gone...but maybe using new nick...:rolleyes:

Nato MIA a year ago...:D

ejectjoy
20-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Yes sir...ex 2045 all gone...actually they don’t want to work in-house prefer outcall :o

All the best to all the girls going home soon :p

Aiya, retired from cheonging GL. Just visiting frail okt Peter. Just announced retirement, cannot come back (to have sex here) so soon lah!

ejectjoy
20-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Retired from cheonging GL only, GL is not the only nor the best avenue for sexual pleasure currently.

unfit
20-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Aiya, retired from cheonging GL. Just visiting frail okt Peter. Just announced retirement, cannot come back (to have sex here) so soon lah!

Go TCSS with Pete then look see his girls :D

But I see liao sure go in with girl :p

ejectjoy
20-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Go TCSS with Pete then look see his girls :D

But I see liao sure go in with girl :p

After I saw and talked to Peter, I felt unfit!

unfit
20-09-2018, 04:29 PM
After I saw and talked to Peter, I felt unfit!

You Feel me is good for you :D

Attn C home will be issued to you :p

penetratorkia
24-09-2018, 01:44 AM
Seems their number tag has 3 numbers?

Yes bro, 003 Lisa, 006 Anni my favourite! syt type

dbhh
25-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Tried the newbie Xue Er last weekend and was somewhat satisfied. She does have a pair of C cup boobs and has a pretty looking face too with a petite-sized body. Her areolas are big and reddish but there are stretch marks on her boobs. Service was average by 1820 standards.

She mentioned she had trouble sleeping well throughout her one week-plus stay here in GL. Business also wasn't good. She will decide by end of today whether to continue working. If not, she'll cut her card straightaway tomorrow.

lioncityboy
02-10-2018, 02:10 AM
Went back 1820 yesterday, other than the attractive syt lisa, Anni and Apple, I decided to try someone from the new batch as well, there's this lady 001 which didn't catch my eyes on my previous few visits, but this time round seeing her in black low-cut dress showing her C boobs and curves makes me choose her over other syt. I realise she got very high sex-drive which turns the whole bonking experience to whole new level. It was enjoyable with her, high gfe feel along with the moaning and her facial expression was what I'm looking for in a WL.

Face:7.5/10 Slutty look girl, in her mid twenties
Boobs:9/10 Natural C cup with ligh brown nips
Pussy: 8/10 Very wet throughout the session
Service: 9.5/10 Take initiative, and undress me before asking me to undress her

Overall was a satisfying session I never had for a while now

KeepItReal
05-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Yes I tried Lisa too as she really caught my eye.

But her unshaved armpits, with several really long hairs around her right nipple … I had to consistently concentrate elsewhere.

Anybody knows what happened to Manli? Called and they said she went back already?

lioncityboy
05-10-2018, 06:08 PM

But her unshaved armpits, with several really long hairs around her right nipple … I had to consistently concentrate elsewhere.

Anybody knows what happened to Manli? Called and they said she went back already?

she went back with a few other gals, Xiaoqi and Duoli also went back at the same time bro

Now the angpai I've tried and proven are 001 Helen, 017 Baby and syt Lisa, Anni

ace73
05-10-2018, 06:29 PM
Bros when will new gals coming for this house

ace73
08-10-2018, 01:49 PM
I went for a look last weekend
A lot of new girls .

penetratorkia
13-10-2018, 12:51 AM
went back 1820 yesterday and saw a gal that looks angmoh-ish.
Took a closer look and realise its 017 baby, I have bonked her before.
Turns out, she went for minor plastic surgery on her face, she looks way more attractive now.Decided to try her again, as if I'm bonking a different gal her snow-white skin with that mixed blood face makes me surrender quite early. Had a good chat with her till the time's up, high gfe gal too

Overall: 9/10 really enjoyed my session

lioncityboy
22-10-2018, 03:08 AM
Wanted to try Baby after seeing some comments here that she looks like mixed-blood with those high nose and fair skin haha

But the okt strongly recommended threesome which I've nv tried before throughout all these years...
Only Lisa and Helen are offering threesome, both c cups babe just that Lisa more towards syt with slim figure whereas Helen is meaty at the ass and boobs, both are definitely lookers. Both are accommodating, Helen sex-drive is much higher as compared to the other gal. Honestly, its kind of shiok to see one riding you and the other licking you all over, the visual and sensual is above what I'd imagine. Those who have nv try threesome before can try these two, I'd a good first experience thanks to them

gigx
22-10-2018, 04:48 PM

Haha. Spot on. But her face and pink nips made up for it.

Overall:
Lisa
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5 (would be a solid 8 if not for the hairy parts)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (too much interval of splitting on tissue which I don’t really like)
Painting: 6/10 (she is not really a big fan of this)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Maybe

Fat Fatt
23-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Went back 1820 yesterday
Wanted to try Baby after seeing some comments here that she looks like mixed-blood with those high nose and fair skin haha

But the okt strongly recommended trama which I've nv tried before throughout all these years...
Only Lisa and Helen are offering trama, both c cups babe just that Lisa more towards syt with slim figure whereas Helen is meaty at the ass and boobs, both are definitely lookers. Both are accommodating, Helen sex-drive is much higher as compared to the other gal. Honestly, its kind of shiok to see one riding you and the other licking you all over, the visual and sensual is above what I'd imagine. Those who have nv try trama before can try these two, I'd a good first trama thanks to them

Did you get trauma trying both of these girls together?

max_priest
10-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Nothing spectacular to shout!!

WL name - Annie (#6)
Origin - Guizhong (if I could remember correctly), PRC
Age - 26 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.58m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair, neither slim nor plump ... Flat butt
Tits size - Natural full B cups with pale brown nips.
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted 3 months ago

Click on the link below for detail FR -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18121101&postcount=79

dbhh
11-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Nothing spectacular to shout!!

WL name - Annie (#6)
Origin - Guizhong (if I could remember correctly), PRC
Age - 26 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.58m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair, neither slim nor plump ... Flat butt
Tits size - Natural full B cups with pale brown nips.
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted 3 months ago

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18121101&postcount=79

Thanks for your FR, bro.

Ever since San San left, I don't visit 1820 anymore as it doesn't have a worthwhile WL for me to support anymore. Your FR just further confirms this, unless there are other hidden gems we don't know about.

max_priest
11-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Thanks for your FR, bro.

Ever since San San left, I don't visit 1820 anymore as it doesn't have a worthwhile WL for me to support anymore. Your FR just further confirms this, unless there are other hidden gems we don't know about.

U may consider Helen whom I heard from trusted source that she could almost reach nymphomaniac level :D ... I didn’t up her because physically she is too heavy-set for my liking ... not those pretty type too but bonkable with huge knockers based on the exterior visualization. Enjoy!

dbhh
11-12-2018, 01:45 PM
U may consider Helen whom I heard from trusted source that she could almost reach nymphomaniac level :D ... I didn’t up her because physically she is too heavy-set for my liking ... not those pretty type too but bonkable with huge knockers based on the exterior visualization. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info on Helen, bro.

bonkerman
11-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Hey dude,

Peter's house is still good with a few huge knockers and a few pretty faces

May aka "wu yue" is a lass with pretty face and smooth fair skin

Anni is one whom I enjoy good bonking recently. When her hair is let loose, you will see the beauty within her. Fuck her with her facing the mirror with hair let loose, she looked sensual. She is pretty accomodating and work hard to please

dbhh
13-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Wanted to try Helen 1820 and managed to see her there a few days ago. Indeed she does have big knockers with fair complexion as a bonus, but her plain MILF look made me hesitant to try her there and then. It just happened that I saw a hotter looking MILF, also with big boobs sitting nearby. This turned out to be Coco (#19). I decided to try Coco instead and postpone Helen's tryout to another day.

FR on Coco 1820:

First impression: Hot MILF who resembles ex-1654A WL Xiao Yu Er. Her seductive smile towards me was the deal clincher that made me decide to up her instead of Helen. Those pair of big C cup boobs of hers were huge influence as well.

Body: A meaty figure standing at 1.56m tall. Coincidentally, just like her lookalike Xiao Yu Er, Coco also has a fondness for tattoos. Her tattoo is an artistic cross symbol on her left arm.

Shower service: Boob rub and BBBJ with me sitting on the dentist chair. Very sensual.

On bed service: Boob rub, butt rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ. Warm water catbath started from my ears, back and downwards to my butt and legs. Ice cold lotion was applied before she gave her butt rubb on me. AR was given with me on my all fours. Her tongue switched between soft licks and deep penetration into my asshole. Both of which I liked very much. BBBJ was superb with strong suction and slow licks along my cock. No auto-frenching and painting given.

FJ: Very sexciting to say the least. I gave her my thrusts in missionary while slapping that perky butt of hers. The sight of her swinging boobs from above combined with her sexy moans were a lot to handle. I thought the enjoyment was over when I cummed into the condom with my dick still inside her, but no. She got one more trick up her sleeve and that was her pussy grip. Felt like my dick was being eaten down there.

Overall: A friendly hot MILF who is willing to please and has the full package of body and services. She was so service-oriented that she even put on my socks and shoes for me before we were about to leave the room. I was surprised by this as I never had any WL did this for me before, and she said it was part of her job. Definitely worth a try or more if you are into hot MILFs.

icecum
14-12-2018, 10:42 PM
How much is this house ? Prc ?

dbhh
14-12-2018, 11:05 PM
How much is this house ? Prc ?

For full 1 hour service, it's $150.

All the girls are PRC.

icecum
14-12-2018, 11:18 PM
For full 1 hour service, it's $150.

All the girls are PRC.

Thanks bro

max_priest
17-12-2018, 11:39 PM
I dropped by to try the solid #17 WL aka Baby and I managed to catch a glimpse of the following WLs ...

WL #8 aka Happy ... She is youngish, adorably cute, petite, fair and slim ... I will likely try her very soon ... ;)

WL #7 ... Quite a looker, huge knockers, meaty and about 1.6ish tall ...

WL #3 aka Lisa ... Woohoo! This one is a looker, very fair, Super slim, 1.6ish m tall, possesses long black tress, nice eyes, nice smile and facial complexion ... but her face is a little longish ... I will for sure return to up her ... ;)

WL #5 aka May ... pretty, demure, about 1.58-1.6 m tall and B cup frontal assets. I may up her too ...

WL #17 aka Baby ... originated from Yunnan, a pretty lass, 1.63 m tall, neither slim nor plump ... fair, B cup frontal assets, and more importantly, she offered me a solid and spontaneous full cat150 services plus DFK & G2G stimulation except AR ... a touch of sensuality, superbly smooth operator and highly intoxicatingly sexciting ... Detail FR will follow in due course. :cool:

MrBigBadBird
18-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Guess a habit of 15 years tough to extinguish totally.
Anyway some of my sampling for past 3 weeks after 9 months of hibernation:

1. Annie
- B natural boobs slight tanned Ah Lian chiobu, slim 1.6m frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with brown long hair
- Considered good service by nowadays standards
- Hardworker willing to take multiple positions
- Did not allow French
- Nothing sexciting; should not be rtfing

2. May
- B natural boobs, fair chiobu, 1.58 ish slim frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with jet black long hair
- Did not allow French nor lick boobs and hissed at me when I tried which was a total turn off and ended up not cumming
- Will definitely not rtf; try her at your risk of wasting $

3. Lisa
- B+ natural boobs, fair demure chiobu, slim 1.6ish m frame, with jet black long hair
- Very beautiful body
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry, GFE with her
- Did not allow French though I sneaked attacked some lip pecking
- Best of the lot I tried and already rtf within the same week
- Those who never tried or rtf her better hurry before Xmas

Others to try list
- Happy looks quite slim and pretty syt
- Coco as recommended by Peter

max_priest
24-12-2018, 10:18 PM
A highly intoxicating and sexciting encounter!!

WL name - Baby aka WL #17
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 26 - 27 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.63m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair & superbly smooth complexion, medium built and fleshy ... curvy torso
Tits size - Natural B cups with pale pink nips. Became elongated when appropriately sucked and caressed
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months’ ago

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18172675&postcount=80

max_priest
25-12-2018, 08:07 PM

Am also aiming Happy from their house next.

��

Happy really made me a happy man after all ... This Hunan lass who is 25 years young and stands at approx. 1.56 m (w/o heels) is adorably cute, slim and petite ... I was surprised that she has B cup knockers ... with pale pink pencil eraser size nips. They look great on her petite frame. She has fair and superbly smooth body complexion plus curvy butts to boot. She offered me the full spectrum of cat150 service except AR. I must say her service was fantastic and passionate ... DFK became more pronounce and passioNte when I was bonking her in missionary. No regret picking her and she shall certainly be on my rtf list.

Detail FR will follow soon ... enjoy my brief commentary for the time being folks! ;)

MrBigBadBird
25-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Happy really made me a happy man after all ... This Hunan lass who is 25 years young and stands at approx. 1.56 m (w/o heels) is adorably cute, slim and petite ... I was surprised that she has B cup knockers ... with pale pink pencil eraser size nips. They look great on her petite frame. She has fair and superbly smooth body complexion plus curvy butts to boot. She offered me the full spectrum of cat150 service except AR. I must say her service was fantastic and passionate ... DFK became more pronounce and passioNte when I was bonking her in missionary. No regret picking her and she shall certainly be on my rtf list.

Detail FR will follow soon ... enjoy my brief commentary for the time being folks! ;)

Wow!
Sounds good bro!
Traditionally gals named ‘Happy’ have been good.

IMO She’s easily the prettiest in the house.
Earlier I hesitated picking her and took Annie instead cos was trying to size her boobs up from her dressing when another customer swooped in
Now that you mentioned B cups then she’s a must try for me.

😊

unrealx262
26-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Here can view via fish tank? Yet to try

MrBigBadBird
26-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Here can view via fish tank? Yet to try

All gals there can be viewed
Just request from the boss and he will round up any gal who are not at the reception area

oceanplus
26-12-2018, 09:29 PM
This house does not like Thai house so there is no fish tank available.

max_priest
26-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Wow!
Sounds good bro!
Traditionally gals named ‘Happy’ have been good.

IMO She’s easily the prettiest in the house.
Earlier I hesitated picking her and took Annie instead cos was trying to size her boobs up from her dressing when another customer swooped in
Now that you mentioned B cups then she’s a must try for me.

😊

Absolutely re the moniker, Happy! I remember the Happy from the now-defunct L2060 (under deceased aunty OKT) made me ultra happy ... same size and adorably cute like the present Happy from 1820. ;)

She is now my favourite girl in L1820 ... OKT Pete told me more pretty whores coming on board soon ... I wonder how true. :rolleyes: :D

ejectjoy
27-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Absolutely re the moniker, Happy! I remember the Happy from the now-defunct L2060 (under deceased aunty OKT) made me ultra happy ... same size and adorably cute like the present Happy from 1820. ;)

She is now my favourite girl in L1820 ... OKT Pete told me more pretty whores coming on board soon ... I wonder how true. :rolleyes: :D

The aunty OKT passed away - while 2060 was still operating or after it has closed? Remembered talking to her casually a couple of times while waiting for Xiao Ai ... She did not look that elderly. Life is short indeed!:o

max_priest
27-12-2018, 12:27 AM
The aunty OKT passed away - while 2060 was still operating or after it has closed? Remembered talking to her casually a couple of times while waiting for Xiao Ai ... She did not look that elderly. Life is short indeed!:o

The aunty whom you spoke to is Eagle’s wife and not the deceased aunty OKT whom I was referring to earlier. :D

OKT 207024 took over this shop a year or so after the passing of this original female OKT.

ejectjoy
27-12-2018, 12:41 AM
The aunty whom you spoke to is Eagle’s wife and not the deceased aunty OKT whom I was referring to earlier. :D

OKT 207024 took over this shop a year or so after the passing of this original female OKT.

OK, thanks for the clarification!

max_priest
27-12-2018, 12:48 AM
OK, thanks for the clarification!

Here is the FR I penned for the previous Happy whom once made me the ultra happiest man on earth on that day (dated 30 Aug 2011) -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=6286517&postcount=4950

Walking down the nostalgic lane,
MaXx :D

unfit
27-12-2018, 01:29 AM

Late auntie Max referring was Jeff mom :)

Dignified69
27-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Here is the FR I penned for the previous Happy whom once made me the ultra happiest man on earth on that day (dated 30 Aug 2011) -

You feel nostalgic remembering your bonk aeons ago in time. I remember reading the FR aeons ago in time. Feeling somewhat nostalgic!

Max Priest, you are being watched 😝

baotohk
27-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Late auntie Max referring was Jeff mom :)

really brings back memory. Do you still remember the mongolian who used to work in this house.

One of my favourite to date

MrBigBadBird
27-12-2018, 03:50 PM

I tried then 2060 Happy after reading this FR.
Those days were my happiest days in GL
Lol

unfit
27-12-2018, 07:02 PM
really brings back memory. Do you still remember the mongolian who used to work in this house.

Still recall this joint got a number of really beautiful girls :p

Mongol I don’t remember

Must be pretty I guess

That time was crazy for Ella and KiKi

MrBigBadBird
27-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Guess a habit of 15 years tough to extinguish totally.
Anyway some of my sampling for past 3 weeks after 9 months of hibernation:

1. Annie
- B natural boobs slight tanned Ah Lian chiobu, slim 1.6m frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with brown long hair
- Hardworker willing to take multiple positions
- Did not allow French
- Nothing sexciting; should not be rtfing

2. May
- B natural boobs, fair chiobu, 1.58 ish slim frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with jet black long hair
- Did not allow French nor lick boobs and hissed at me when I tried which was a total turn off and ended up not cumming
- Will definitely not rtf; try her at your risk of wasting $

3. Lisa
- B+ natural boobs, fair demure chiobu, slim 1.6ish m frame, with jet black long hair
- Very beautiful body
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry, GFE with her
- Did not allow French though I sneaked attacked some lip pecking
- Best of the lot I tried and already rtf within the same week
- Those who never tried or rtf her better hurry before Xmas

Others to try list
- Happy looks quite slim and pretty syt
- Coco as recommended by Peter

4. Happy
- Hunan chiobu who looks younger than her 25 years
- B natural boobs c/w pinkish brown eraser nips that elongated after some tuning & licking, chiobu, slim 1.58 m frame, with long hair
- Upon close observation realized she resembles an ex- colleague
- Very beautiful body and smooth complexion
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry with her
- Allowed and enjoys my painting of her pinkish moist abalone
- Tight pussy, enjoys missionary position evident as she cummed after awhile
- Did not allow French not even lip pecking though
- In my rtf list

Btw saw Lisa and she divulged will cut card on 9 Jan 2019.
Better try her before she leaves

max_priest
27-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Still recall this joint got a number of really beautiful girls :p

Mongol I don’t remember

Must be pretty

Lol

You feel nostalgic remembering your bonk aeons ago in time. I remember reading the FR aeons ago in time. Feeling somewhat nostalgic!

Max Priest, you are being watched ��

I still have the photos of the Mongolian lass and Happy ... the Mongolian WL name is Katie ... she was one of my favourites as well ... ;) Here is the FR written eons ago for your bedtime reading -

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=6185657&postcount=4829

Not sure if I should post their photos here since I doubt their love ones could recognise them. What say u guys?! :D

max_priest
27-12-2018, 10:37 PM
4. Happy
- Hunan chiobu who looks younger than her 25 years
- B natural boobs c/w pinkish brown eraser nips that elongated after some tuning & licking, chiobu, slim 1.58 m frame, with long hair
- Upon close observation realized she resembles an ex- colleague
- Very beautiful body and smooth complexion
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry with her
- Allowed and enjoys my painting of her pinkish moist abalone
- Tight pussy, enjoys missionary position evident as she cummed after awhile
- Did not allow French not even lip pecking though
- In my rtf list

Btw saw Lisa and she divulged will cut card on 9 Jan 2019.
Better try her before she leaves
Bro, am glad that you had enjoyed Happy’s company thoroughly though u could not get DFK from her. I think she will eventually succumb to your manly charm as you RTF more often. Good luck, man!

max_priest
27-12-2018, 10:45 PM

Max Priest, you are being watched ��

You were browsing sbf in 2011?? :eek: :cool:

I guess u were browsing sbf in diapers and a pacifier in your mouth at that time, weren’t u? :p

max_priest
27-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Lol

PRC lasses in the pioneer batch plus a few batches later were the best! If my memory serves me well, it should be a decade ago. A lot of creme de la creme ... that unfit fella became super fit at that time. You could check with him ... :p

MrBigBadBird
27-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Bro, am glad that you had enjoyed Happy’s company thoroughly though u could not get DFK from her. I think she will eventually succumb to your manly charm as you RTF more often. Good luck, man!

Hope I can do so before she leaves
Have a feeling she also won’t stay beyond CNY

max_priest
27-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Hope I can do so before she leaves
Have a feeling she also won’t stay beyond CNY

She told me that her mum asked for her return b4 CNY but she lied that she couldn’t make it home for this forthcoming CNY due to work commitment. Many WLs would give the excuse that they have signed a year or so contract and hence they can’t leave the country. They obviously didn’t tell their parents that they in fact work in Sg. :p

MrBigBadBird
27-12-2018, 10:58 PM
PRC lasses in the pioneer batch plus a few batches later were the best! If my memory serves me well, it should be a decade ago. A lot of creme de la creme ... that unfit fella became super fit at that time. You could check with him ... :p

Yep
I started GL during the last few years of Cat 150 Malaysian gals under earlier system
And started patronizing the PRC legal lasses since 2009 when it all started
Peaking at 4-5x a week for months at some of the popular houses btw 2011-2012 due too many awesome targets

Too bad those golden years will never return

Dignified69
28-12-2018, 12:59 AM
You were browsing sbf in 2011?? :eek: :cool:

I guess u were browsing sbf in diapers and a pacifier in your mouth at that time, weren’t u? :p

No, my friend - partaking in the fruits of Geylang for 10+ years. Browsing SBF for 10+ years. Contributing for 1+ month.

The only thing in the mouth, both then and now, are delectable boobies and creamy pussies.

:cool:

max_priest
29-12-2018, 12:16 AM
I was on cloud 9 for 60 mins ...

WL name - Happy aka WL #008
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young ( according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair & superbly smooth body complexion, slim and petite
Tits size - Natural B cups with pale brownish-pink nips. One of her nips is inverted and hence, need to be sucked so that it could rise to the occasion.
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted approx 3 months ago

Click on the link below for my detail FR -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18187114&postcount=81

baotohk
04-01-2019, 12:25 AM
I still have the photos of the Mongolian lass and Happy ... the Mongolian WL name is Katie ... she was one of my favourites as well ... ;) Here is the FR written eons ago for your bedtime reading -

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=6185657&postcount=4829

Not sure if I should post their photos here since I doubt their love ones could recognise them. What say u guys?! :D

Yes . Katie indeed. She was my “first” which I lost my grip. Truly memorable

hornyunclez
04-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Wow I didn't know that GL had Mongolian chick before! I thought it's only PRC, Thai, and then Viets

The closest thing I got to Mongol chick was a "Korean" FL I booked back in 2009, and she turned out to be Kazakh. No complaints tho as she was hot as hell, but yea.

unfit
04-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Wow I didn't know that GL had Mongolian chick before! I thought it's only PRC, Thai, and then Viets

The closest thing I got to Mongol chick was a "Korean" FL I booked back in 2009, and she turned out to be Kazakh. No complaints tho as she was hot as hell, but yea.

She is from PRC Inner Mongolia ;)

From 2005 Mongol FLs mainly stayed around Pacific Mansion area :p

Many years ago Korean or Japanese FL are mostly Uzbeks:rolleyes:

Although non authentic but they are lovely ladies :D

max_priest
04-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Those who are into purely solid sex, WL #007, 008 (aka Happy), 001 (aka Helen) and 017 (aka Baby) should not be missed IMO. I noticed that recently the queue for Happy has been insane since the last two weeks. Luckily I have other regulars to go to ... I can ill afford to wait too long ... ;)

Billylai80
06-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Those who are into purely solid sex, WL #007, 008 (aka Happy), 001 (aka Helen) and 017 (aka Baby) should not be missed IMO. I noticed that recently the queue for Happy has been insane since the last two weeks. Luckily I have other regulars to go to ... I can ill afford to wait too long ... ;)

I was there a few day ago and saw the girls waiting for customers and there is no car and customers inside i believe this max priest is a promoter of 1820 and was paid to promote the girls there

dGspotter
08-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Yesterday went to 1820 to rtf G7 or G8.
They were introduce by another ex WL G33 another good bonk and powerful skill sets. Yesterday at 4 i saw 3 cars park in front as i went into, no one is there , seems all are busy. Waited for 30 mins .
I saw G7 in her nice see thru, i ddidnt see peter . G8 seems busy i cant message her.
My short RTF
Name: AnnAnn good lookimg and slim G7
Height 162 cm
Boobs c cup a bit sag
Shower boob massage bath
Bbj 5 min slurpy action
Fj finished her in 4 positions. Made her cum 2x
I can feel hot love juice flowing after she went on top. Finished her in missionary with a lot of tongue fight. She got good stamina. FJ lasted for 25mins . Quite long already considering my tool size. Thick and long and not ment for small young gals but to MILF.
Left a happy man.
After the session i finally saw 001 Milfy i want to have a glimpse of May and Baby . Next targets

ace73
09-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Yesterday went G7 too.
She got Nice ass for doggie.
And Can pump long abd hard until squirt.
She say she cutting card this friday.

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 01:30 PM
1820 March 2019 intake Newbies

The newbies in this batch are:

1. Yifei
- 24 yr old Hainan babe, 1.6ish m slim frame, fair classical beauty look with long black hair, small B boobs, SOP services, allowed some lip pecking and lick breasts, accommodating to multiple positions
2. Yingzi
- petite syt long haired gal, slim, from dressing seemed B boobs
3. Xiao Yan Zi (asst okt said this is twin of Yingzi but I’ve yet to see her)
4. Lambo (as in Lamborghini)
- 20ish yr old Yunnan race queen model body, ave looks (not pretty imo), beach gal tanned, long hair, enhanced B+ boobs, good services, DFK, great chemistry and awesome fuck, tight and wet pussy

unfit
08-03-2019, 02:04 PM
1820 March 2019 intake Newbies

The newbies in this batch are:

1. Yifei
- 24 yr old Hainan babe, 1.6ish m slim frame, fair classical beauty look with long black hair, small B boobs, SOP services, allowed some lip pecking and lick breasts, accommodating to multiple positions
2. Yingzi
- petite syt long haired gal, slim, from dressing seemed B boobs
3. Xiao Yan Zi (asst okt said this is twin of Yingzi but I’ve yet to see her)
4. Lambo (as in Lamborghini)
- 20ish yr old Yunnan race queen model body, ave looks (not pretty imo), beach gal tanned, long hair, enhanced B+ boobs, good services, DFK, great chemistry and awesome fuck, tight and wet pussy

TBH all 4 not pretty

Still Happy is the best :D

Fat Fatt
08-03-2019, 02:15 PM
TBH all 4 not pretty

Is May still working? She is not bad looking

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 02:27 PM
TBH all 4 not pretty

Ventured into 1820 this week.
Total of 4 new gals - Yifei, Yingzhi, Xiao Yan Zi and ? (if I’m not wrong is a fleshy gal with C cups)
Tried Yifei- pretty, fair syt from Hainan
Saw Yingzhi- petite pretty syt (twin of Xiao Yan Zi asst okt’s advice)

Think Happy looks better than any of the newbies

👆🏻Heard from one of bros Happy was very happy and thanked me for my earlier posting. I’ll rtf her soon to claim my ‘reward’

😊