PDA

View Full Version : Reason To Ejactculate 21 Times A Month

lipe
06-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Bro/Sis,

For you to convince wife/girlfriend to help you to ejaculate 21 times a month.

I am 65 years old liao and will have to take some challenges to achieve this target. Hmmmm have to increase frequency.

Happy bonking to those who can and tired hands for those who cannot.

Ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces a man's risk of prostate cancer

- This is compared to men who ejaculate just four-to-seven times a month
Ejaculation is protective regardless of whether it's through sex or masturbation

- Past research suggests ejaculation rids the gland of cancer-causing substances

- It may also help to ease inflammation, which is a known cause of the condition

- Researchers from Harvard University analyzed 31,925 men for 18 years

Ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces a man's risk of prostate cancer, new research reveals.

This is compared to those who release just four-to-seven times every four weeks, a Harvard University study has found.

The findings are true regardless of whether men achieve orgasm through masturbation or sex, the research adds.

Researchers did not speculate on why ejaculation protects against prostate cancer, however, past research suggests it helps to rid the gland of cancer-causing substances and infections.

Ejaculation may also help to ease inflammation, which is a known cause of cancer.

How the study was carried out :

Researchers from Harvard University analyzed 31,925 healthy men who completed a questionnaire about their ejaculation frequency back in 1992.
Monthly ejaculation frequency was assessed in men aged 20-to-29, 40-to-49 and the year before the questionnaire was completed.

Ejaculation was defined broadly and could be as a result of sex or masturbation.

The men were then followed until 2010.

Some 3,839 of the study's participants were diagnosed with prostate cancer during the investigation.

Key findings :

Results revealed that ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces the risk of prostate cancer in men aged 20-to-29 and 40-to-49.
This is compared to ejaculating just four-to-seven times a month.

The researchers wrote: ‘We found that men reporting higher compared to lower ejaculatory frequency in adulthood were less likely to be subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer.’

The findings were published in the journal European Urology.

How does ejaculation reduce a man's cancer risk?

The researchers did not speculate on why ejaculation helps to ward off prostate cancer.

Yet, past research by the same university suggests that emptying the prostate of cancer-causing substances and infections may have some benefit.
Ejaculation may also help to reduce prostate inflammation, which is a known cause of the cancer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4666798/Ejaculating-significantly-reduces-risk-cancer.html#ixzz4m38fXsce

aymanzalwahiri
06-07-2017, 08:14 PM
How much did you do per month ? I did it everyday and it's very tiring

FTDC
06-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Sleep 9 hours a day and drink alot of water

strikeback4
06-07-2017, 08:27 PM
lol fire away :D

lipe
06-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Bro aymanzalwahiri

Your everyday:
1. having sex ?
2. masturbation ?

Judging by your description "it's very tiring" - you mean your hands? Haha. Just joking.

At my age, it is a combination sex and masturbation 2-3 times per week. Wanted to have more but opportunity is not there.

ilovepantyhose
06-07-2017, 09:36 PM
tiagong it is strenuous on the kidneys? :confused:

not to mention the chafing and the tennis elbow :p

abovetheline
06-07-2017, 09:45 PM

i agree totally
dont turn sex into a chore:D

all these studies....lol

well agree more ej better in reducing prostate cancer risk

however, too much ej
u lose a lot of chi

my naturopath dr told me her teacher only ej twice his entire life
so he could have 2 kids
i feel bad for his wife:D
thats a bit extreme

sex is meant to be fun.

abovetheline
06-07-2017, 10:11 PM
then theres the question
how much u ej each time
couple droplets or a typhoon type full blasts

then theres the amount of actual fucking
do u do 2 mins
or an hour

for me after one session
i need 3 days to recover
my bro suffer from too much wear and tear :D

sammylebsian
06-07-2017, 10:28 PM
you guys better not listen to this non sense.
every ej deplete your life slowly away.
every ej only meant for the purpose of having babies.other than that, you are depleting away precious energy.

sexcision
06-07-2017, 10:39 PM
every ej only meant for the purpose of having babies.other than that, you are depleting away precious energy.

Hmmmm.... I think many here will die young. Me included hahaha

PityMe
06-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Haha. That's funny :D

lipe
06-07-2017, 11:08 PM
I pity your wife/girl friend. No sex only for procreation only.

If bros are following your advise, no wonder Singapore have such low birth rate.

seventynine
06-07-2017, 11:22 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/19/article-1358654-0D434934000005DC-157_964x617.jpg

The picture was taken when this 39-wives world record holder was 65 years old (hey, same age as TS haha).
He sure doesn't look depleted or withered :rolleyes::D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358654/The-worlds-biggest-family-Ziona-Chan-39-wives-94-children-33-grandchildren.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziona

abovetheline
07-07-2017, 12:28 AM
i feel sorry for him:D

he blemishes my friend ian:rolleyes:

lipe
07-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Bro seventynine

Haha. Wish I can be like him. However, I have a long time partner who can entice me to do 3 times a day.

Have a nice weekend.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/19/article-1358654-0D434934000005DC-157_964x617.jpg

The picture was taken when this 39-wives world record holder was 65 years old (hey, same age as TS haha).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358654/The-worlds-biggest-family-Ziona-Chan-39-wives-94-children-33-grandchildren.html

lipe
07-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Bro abovetheline

Care to provide more details?

i feel sorry for him:D

he blemishes my friend ian:rolleyes:

abovetheline
07-07-2017, 08:11 AM
Bro abovetheline

Care to provide more details?

ian story is under my thread 'new moves'

lipe
07-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Bro abovetheline

Noted with thanks. Will read accordingly.

ian story is under my thread 'new moves'

whitestone
07-07-2017, 10:48 AM
tiagong it is strenuous on the kidneys? :confused:

not to mention the chafing and the tennis elbow :p

I believe everything is done in moderation .

DonNoAnyThing
07-07-2017, 12:03 PM
haha... will show this post to my GF

Bro/Sis,

For you to convince wife/girlfriend to help you to ejaculate 21 times a month.

I am 65 years old liao and will have to take some challenges to achieve this target. Hmmmm have to increase frequency.

Happy bonking to those who can and tired hands for those who cannot.

Ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces a man's risk of prostate cancer

- This is compared to men who ejaculate just four-to-seven times a month
Ejaculation is protective regardless of whether it's through sex or masturbation

- Past research suggests ejaculation rids the gland of cancer-causing substances

- It may also help to ease inflammation, which is a known cause of the condition

- Researchers from Harvard University analyzed 31,925 men for 18 years

Ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces a man's risk of prostate cancer, new research reveals.

This is compared to those who release just four-to-seven times every four weeks, a Harvard University study has found.

The findings are true regardless of whether men achieve orgasm through masturbation or sex, the research adds.

Researchers did not speculate on why ejaculation protects against prostate cancer, however, past research suggests it helps to rid the gland of cancer-causing substances and infections.

Ejaculation may also help to ease inflammation, which is a known cause of cancer.

How the study was carried out :

Researchers from Harvard University analyzed 31,925 healthy men who completed a questionnaire about their ejaculation frequency back in 1992.
Monthly ejaculation frequency was assessed in men aged 20-to-29, 40-to-49 and the year before the questionnaire was completed.

Ejaculation was defined broadly and could be as a result of sex or masturbation.

The men were then followed until 2010.

Some 3,839 of the study's participants were diagnosed with prostate cancer during the investigation.

Key findings :

Results revealed that ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces the risk of prostate cancer in men aged 20-to-29 and 40-to-49.
This is compared to ejaculating just four-to-seven times a month.

The researchers wrote: ‘We found that men reporting higher compared to lower ejaculatory frequency in adulthood were less likely to be subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer.’

The findings were published in the journal European Urology.

How does ejaculation reduce a man's cancer risk?

The researchers did not speculate on why ejaculation helps to ward off prostate cancer.

Yet, past research by the same university suggests that emptying the prostate of cancer-causing substances and infections may have some benefit.
Ejaculation may also help to reduce prostate inflammation, which is a known cause of the cancer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4666798/Ejaculating-significantly-reduces-risk-cancer.html#ixzz4m38fXsce

adelaide
07-07-2017, 02:08 PM

You did everyday bros?
Oh crap, you're so aggressive :D
don't do that much i think there is an imbalance on that.

lipe
07-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Bro DonNoAnyThing

Please do follow up with your stories once gf agrees to 21 sexual acts per month.

haha... will show this post to my GF

seventynine
07-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Bro seventynine

Haha. Wish I can be like him. However, I have a long time partner who can entice me to do 3 times a day.

Have a nice weekend.

You're one very lucky man! 可遇不可求

You have a fantastic weekend too :)

haopapa
07-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Chinese Medicine - Ejaculation is bad. Its like losing blood and its bad for kidney and "qi".

English Medicine - Ejaculation is good. Its good for you heart and prostate.

So which one is correct?

lipe
07-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Don't think Chinese believe this. Their population is more than one billion.

Chinese Medicine - Ejaculation is bad. Its like losing blood and its bad for kidney and "qi".

So which one is correct?

sammylebsian
07-07-2017, 11:29 PM

So which one is correct?

easy!
take the average of the 2 = moderation

seventynine
08-07-2017, 12:01 AM

So which one is correct?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/Heqi.JPG/220px-Heqi.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices

This might be an interesting read for those who haven't heard of it before ;)

shiokshiokrelax
09-07-2017, 01:16 AM

wow, 39 wives.

BuyNewCar
09-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Both are correct

So which one is correct?

IMCB
09-07-2017, 10:18 AM
I hope to achieve that when I am old too.

kasayat
09-07-2017, 11:23 AM
I hope to achieve that when I am old too.

Looks like we are the same.

DeBombers
09-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Nice share TS :)

Gambass
09-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Both are correct

Think so too

BuyNewCar
10-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Fuck you understand

Think so too