PDA

View Full Version : Serious Analysis and Critique of Wooden's July 3rd statement to Parliament

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-07-2017, 06:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was frankly shocked and surprised to find that LHL has been so desperate that he had to roll out Wooden to speak in parliament. I am even more shocked that the oppo party members like LTK and Sylvia did not ask LHL or the Speaker of the House Humplerma why this chap is allowed to address the Parliament. Lets look at the facts, Wooden is not a politician anymore, he is not a MP, nor is he a Minister. He holds an honourary title Emeritus Senior Minister (and frankly no one knows what that means or what he does). To all intends and purposes, he is a private citizen. And on such an important matter that a special session of the Parliament was convened, why was he allowed to address Parliament? He had no special information to add. He was not present at any of the conversations between LKY and his children about the house. He could not offer first hand eye witness information. he could authenticate anything personally. All I could see was he was there for purely comic relief.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244901-Analysis-and-Critique-of-Wooden-s-July-3rd-statement-to-Parliament&goto=newpost).