PDA

View Full Version : felllow cheongsters that kena raid before, how did it go?

justyouraverage
02-07-2017, 10:38 PM
share story :o

interested to know, so far i heng haven't kena

killerBone
03-07-2017, 02:57 AM
Raid where? KTV?

conquer
03-07-2017, 03:04 AM
What do you mean by "cheongster kena raid"?

Calling chicken is not illegal, why will we be raided? 🤔

gringot
03-07-2017, 10:36 AM

I also keen to find out?

tora
03-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Nothing will happen just pass NRIC to the officer. If ask just said you dun know her.

hundu
03-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Nothing much, just let the officer copy your NRIC details.

ThousandNic
03-07-2017, 12:29 PM

I also want to know too?

strikeback4
03-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Why so many people want to know? as conquer say, its not a crime customer who find illegal "brothels" or find MP that provide special services

At most police will ask the customers a few question, check his NRIC with HQ to see if he have any criminal record and than ask him to go...

I don't understand why people are still afraid of getting caught during a raid :rolleyes:

justyouraverage
19-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Why so many people want to know? as conquer say, its not a crime customer who find illegal "brothels" or find MP that provide special services

At most police will ask the customers a few question, check his NRIC with HQ to see if he have any criminal record and than ask him to go...

I don't understand why people are still afraid of getting caught during a raid :rolleyes:

haha bro just curious, seeing so much raid going on recently :o

don't kena is best

cabletie
19-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Nothing will happen just pass NRIC to the officer. If ask just said you dun know her.

Don't know her but in the same room and on the same bed?

abclover
19-08-2017, 02:43 PM
i think nobody will share such details. For what? Anyway just pass nric. We are customer. We bonk is legal. Nothing to be afriad. lol:cool:

andthenhor
19-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Don't know her but in the same room and on the same bed?

You think the officer dunno what you are there for?

Brother
19-08-2017, 02:48 PM

lol... best answer today :D upz u bro!:D

No933MW
19-08-2017, 03:10 PM

Yalor, don't try to play punk with the officer

Funzio
19-08-2017, 03:54 PM
i think nobody will share such details. For what? Anyway just pass nric. We are customer. We bonk is legal. Nothing to be afriad. lol:cool:

But just make sure the girl is not underage or same sex :D
Btw I am not so familiar with Singapore law but my buddies and customers tell me the Singapore police will prosecute if the girl is underage and the "girl" is a bapok.

strikeback4
19-08-2017, 04:09 PM
haha bro just curious, seeing so much raid going on recently :o

don't kena is best

Even kana also nothing wrong

Police check your IC, ask you a few question and than you go home

bluewater
19-08-2017, 04:31 PM
my fren told me officer take down his ic only

piichai
13-01-2021, 10:46 AM

Well said.

Many people are afarid because they dont know their rights.
As long as we are not caught red handed, we can deny all the way of doing anything illegal. We cannot control what the ML do so its not our problems.
Let the carry the normal routine, dress up and get refund and go another shop

morrissey1209
13-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Place dio raid while me and my friends were inside KTV room but nothing happen. Gals all got wind and had ran off by then (they later came back after all was over...at least need to collect money right?). All they saw was a bunch of bored guys in the room. Never even come in and ask for IC. I thought this question has been raised before?

newyorker88
13-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Many already said. Corporate w the police, just say I am here for massage. Show ic n don’t pity the gal.

I Love Boobs
13-01-2021, 06:53 PM
I was fucking a 19 year old student once.
The police raided.
But I was fucking her RAW. And creampied her.
They couldn’t find any condoms... so I think they let her go...