PDA

View Full Version : Very Rare Incident at Soapy!

norice
01-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Hello,

About five years ago, I went to an exclusive soapy center at Rama 9 Road or Soi Ding Dang. I don't want to mention the name of the place because of privacy issue!

I selected a very attractive and sexy Thai girl with huge boobs! I paid 3,000B to cashier because she was designated as sideline model and gave 100B tip to papasan. We went upstairs and I ordered coconut juice and Nok ordered cola. She gave me soothing and mesmerizing soapy bath for approximately 20 minutes. After the bath, we went on the bed and Nok started to perform BBJ. Nok had an excellent vacuum skills and we both got turn on. She rotated 180 degree angle, so her buttock faced directly front of my face. So I started to massge her firm buttock and I noticed a tiny string sticking out of her asshole/rectum. So I thought it was a loose string from the towel or her panty. I grabbed the string and pull it gently and Nok said, "jakadi jakaki." So I pull the string harder and wham bam, I was totally shocked and felt like I was electrocuted! What I was pulling was not a string, it was large and long round worm (Ascaris lumbricoides). I kept pulling and pulling and finally I pulled it out completely. Nok was in shock and speechless. I felt grossed-out to the max and nauseous! I almost vomitted on the bed! Thank goodness, I had a plastic sandwich bag in my pants and I put the round worm in the bag and told her to take it to the doctor for examination and make sure to take medications to kill all the worms in her intestines. Even though Nok was embarassed and gross-out, she thanked me for helping her out and gave me several wai! I actually pulled out round worm from her asshole/rectum. I can't believe what I did, infact no one will believe my story. We couldn't continue because we were too grossed-out! It really happened about 5 years ago. I posted same story at nanapong.com and noone believed my story!

Any other strange/disgusting stories from our brothers who visited all the soapy complexes in Thailand?

Quality not Quantity

yinyang
01-02-2007, 04:25 PM
...couldn't continue because we were too grossed-out!
Eeeeks:eek: Grossed-out indeed! Omg, you a brave man to "re-pack" problem at hand..

Pity (or fortunately?) I have no soapy horrors to share:o

High till Dry
01-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Really disgusting!!! :eek:

Btw how long was the worm?

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 05:10 PM
You sure can learn something new everyday...;)

apui
01-02-2007, 05:14 PM
wah lanz eh!!:eek:

KLKOOL
01-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Wah Sai :eek: .... damn disgusting...

natto3
02-02-2007, 09:33 AM
hi bro, your story kinda grossed me out.
i guess it can be quite common in thailand as these village girls do walk around their kampong with bare feet. i come across some very beautiful girls in thailand with callouses on their feet.
my question is why wait all these years before posting in forum? you are senior member by virture of the no of years member. did something happen recently to make you decide to bring this up?

norice
02-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Natto3,

Currently I have lots free time because of my knee injury. I can't go out due to severe pain in my left knee! I'm scheduled for knee surgery next week. So why not, share all my unusal experience in Thailand with sammyboy.com brothers.

Quality not Quantity

newyorker88
02-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Yee...

Such a big worm. No wonder she so thin, the worm must be eating all the good food and that is why she never grow fat.

:D

natto3
02-02-2007, 03:52 PM
QUOTE=norice;1836679]Natto3,

Currently I have lots free time because of my knee injury. I can't go out due to severe pain in my left knee! I'm scheduled for knee surgery next week. So why not, share all my unusal experience in Thailand with sammyboy.com brothers.

Quality not Quantity[/QUOTE]
hi bro, hope your knee surgery goes well.:D

High till Dry
02-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Yee...

Such a big worm. No wonder she so thin, the worm must be eating all the good food and that is why she never grow fat.

:D

No wonder all the thai gals got such good figures....:D

Nice guy
06-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Wow, This is gross but my bigger question is did you finish what you went there for??:)

norice
06-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Niceguy,

No, I couldn't because I was too grossed-out and disgusted! But several days later, she came to my hotel and gave me a happy ending. Today she is married to a Australian guy and living in Chiang Rai.

zboom
07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
OMG indeed it's RARE!

kt71
07-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Hi Norice,

No reason not to believe you. What an interesting experience!

KT

norice
07-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Kt71,

Even today, I still can't believe what happened that day! The round worm was yellowish white and it was wriggling and slime! Believe it or not the worm didn't have an odor. I should have taken a photograph, but in those days, I didn't own a digital camera!

We became very good friends afterwards. She told me, " she did take the worm to the doctor and the doctor gave her strong medication." It took several weeks to kill all the worms and she had many worms big and small throughout her bowel movements! She said, "she had watery fecal matter for first week, so she couldnt go to work.

I don't blame her for not going to work!

leftfooted
07-02-2007, 02:44 PM
bro,if i m not wrong,i read somewhere,some ladies plant those worms on purpose,so that they could keep their weight down..

Five Stone
07-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Glurp!! There goes it. No anal for a long long time to come.... :p