PDA

View Full Version : Guy needed for MMF

Rockefeller
29-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Hi guys, I've convinced this girl to do a MMF. It's one of my fantasy to destroy a girl with another bro. Unfortunately, I don't really want to do this with a real friend, hence, coming in here. Lurk here very long liao actually.

As I am under moderation, I understand that I can't reply PMs quickly. For bros who are keen to join, please PM me your wechat ID along with an introduction. Kindly include which industry you are in as we want to avoid someone in the same industry.

If my inbox is full, you can up my points and leave your wechat ID there for us to reach you. Well, you can zap too, but if you zap..you think you would be invited to the party ma? :D Nonetheless, I know sure got zappers, zap lo. Don't care.

Happy bonking!

58dn3z
30-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Just upped and pm u. My WeChat is hitobito615.

AmeShin
30-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Wechat id : yushenluo
Ps:Me also like mild bdsm

xavier5710
30-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Hi my we chat iD: xavier0212

Cheers

bjlove
30-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Hi to my WeChat I'd zhey13

fictionman
30-06-2017, 05:56 PM
$$$ involved?????

rollwithsnowden
02-07-2017, 12:01 PM
we chat id is RollWithSnowden

Apollo
02-07-2017, 01:05 PM
$$$ involved?????

where in SG got free fuck?:D

Rockefeller
02-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Hi guys, this is already over. So sorry can only select one bro. To this bro, thank you for being such a sporting person, we hope you had as much fun as we did. Sorry we had to reject some of your requests (videos, photos and exchange of mobile numbers) though! Cheers.

And thanks, but this is unpaid. We're just here for fun, not money.

Thanks for the interest, sorry I can't reply everyone promptly, due to not having enough points and being in moderation. Looking forward to the next activity.

MystoJ
02-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Hi guys, this is already over. So sorry can only select one bro. To this bro, thank you for being such a sporting person, we hope you had as much fun as we did. Sorry we had to reject some of your requests (videos, photos and exchange of mobile numbers) though! Cheers.

Thanks for the interest, sorry I can't reply everyone promptly, due to not having enough points and being in moderation. Looking forward to the next activity.

Damn...miss it... hope there is more session coming!

reading
02-07-2017, 05:46 PM

bro enjoy ... any FR?

Queue #1 for next event :D

seventynine
02-07-2017, 05:55 PM

Power that you requested on Thursday night and confirm your tagteam buddy in such short notice. http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thumbs/smileys-thumbs-217948.gif

Rockefeller
02-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Power that you requested on Thursday night and confirm your tagteam buddy in such short notice. http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thumbs/smileys-thumbs-217948.gif

Hmmm, to me, very simple. Meet for drinks, ok, proceed. Not ok, well, there's still me and the girl ma. ;)

Rockefeller
02-07-2017, 06:13 PM
bro enjoy ... any FR?

Queue #1 for next event :D

haha bro..don't really like to write FR...tired anyway...we only got home at 5am....phew......tmr need work... :(

next event ah...see how lor. cheers. ;)

cataramp
02-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Boh FR meh...