PDA

View Full Version : Anyone convince their wife to go massage??

perfection89
29-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Like you know a spa got some teasing so you convince your wife to go with you to the spa.. then she's in one room massage while you are with your regular masseur playing your dick...

must be damm song right?

fallen69angel
29-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Still looking for such a spa. Please let me know if you have any to intro!

sexcision
29-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Like you know a spa got some teasing so you convince your wife to go with you to the spa.. then she's in one room massage while you are with your regular masseur playing your dick...

must be damm song right?

As in ur dick being played and ur wife's pussy being digged?
Or only u enjoying?

purepulp
29-06-2017, 10:53 AM

must be damm song right?

In some spas overseas, you and your wife/gf can take a couple room and have massage side by side on separate beds. The masseuse will coordinate with each other so that one can give you a hj while the other will position her body to block your partner's view.

Tried it on 2 separate occasions….

perfection89
29-06-2017, 01:39 PM
As in ur dick being played and ur wife's pussy being digged?
Or only u enjoying?

of course ish getting hj and wife having legit massage la.. you haven't heard of the master key story before?

anyway, I heard from friends that there are indeed unisex spas where the guy can get handjob if he's a regular... :o so all you need to do is bring your wife. :rolleyes:

tho123goh
29-06-2017, 01:54 PM
This kind of place.. very dangerous..
You will never know what the ML will be telling your gf/wife..

If i were you.. i wouldn't even bring my gf/wife to MP that i've ever been to.. Whether clean or dirty.. sure got alot of questioning and answering to do after her massage..

of course ish getting hj and wife having legit massage la.. you haven't heard of the master key story before?

anyway, I heard from friends that there are indeed unisex spas where the guy can get handjob if he's a regular... :o so all you need to do is bring your wife. :rolleyes:

austim
29-06-2017, 02:34 PM

must be damm song right?

If in different room, what is the purpose of bringing wife there. The thrill is when wife is in same room :)

sammyboyforumm
29-06-2017, 02:54 PM

must be damm song right?

I don't understand what's the thrill about? Want to play, then go alone and play all u want. Why take the risk? :confused:

strikeback4
29-06-2017, 04:11 PM
I don't think SG got such spa.... :confused:

antares79
30-06-2017, 01:04 PM
I thought TS was asking whether anyone has ever asked or has their wives go to a sensual massage kinda thing? If so then no, heck I'm a pervert but I'm not that crazy yet hahaha, tho I know some crazy shit among my friends n acquaintance....