PDA

View Full Version : Love scammer exposed, picture included in Wan Bao

newyorker88
28-06-2017, 08:53 AM

Wah Lao, so many girls claim same thing, even come out on newspapers. Gone case Liao.

1. Love at first meeting
2. Second time meet open hotel
3. Third time meet borrow money
4. After that disappear.

Still claim he no scammer. Reported that 10 girls love him. Now no money to pay back.

Kactusaurus
28-06-2017, 08:56 AM
life is tough so we must do whatever it takes to buy the next plate of chicken rice.

splithair
28-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Ts -thanks for sharing.

billkite
28-06-2017, 10:22 AM
I wonder if the girls got make police report or not ?

artur
28-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Nice sharing, thx.

Seed43
28-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Must be very handsome

strikeback4
28-06-2017, 12:04 PM
what a waste of youth :rolleyes:

ilovepantyhose
28-06-2017, 04:27 PM
must be a cunning linguist

:p;):D

orangeproud
28-06-2017, 07:01 PM
He claimed tat he din cheat their money but now jobless so can't pay!!! From the article, this fellow has since been cheating around 13 years ago, means he started to cheat when he is juz a 17 years old teenager. Now at the age of 30, already is an adult still cheating around.....haiz.... 真是死性不改!!!:mad: I believe even he's willing to work, he oso won't pay them back, he juz think he's 情圣,those women owe him 1!!! Shld teach him a very tough lesson or else he forever won't repent!;)

orangeproud
28-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Must be very handsome

Mayb is his good look ruins his future. He knw he's good looking plus sweet talk, so juz go around cheating, even lazy to work!:rolleyes: His character is full of flaws!!! 他是在自毁前程!

ah rat
28-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Mayb is his good look ruins his future. He knw he's good looking plus sweet talk, so juz go around cheating, even lazy to work!:rolleyes: His character is full of flaws!!! 他是在自毁前程!

Bro, do see he like somebody :D

orangeproud
28-06-2017, 07:21 PM

The person u & me knw 1??:rolleyes:
I dun knw any scumbag!!!;)

seventynine
28-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Must be very handsome

More pics of that guy from the victim's friend's FB post...
https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.xiaojia.5/posts/445721779133579

orangeproud
28-06-2017, 07:24 PM

Dun tell me the person u r hinting is tat b****face???:rolleyes:

orangeproud
28-06-2017, 08:34 PM
life is tough so we must do whatever it takes to buy the next plate of chicken rice.

I agree tat life is getting tougher, our hard earned money is getting smaller, 但是我们要凭我们的劳力换取三餐!;) 而不是用骗的!
Everything is increased! From 1 July this year, rom fee going to increase!

conquer
28-06-2017, 08:40 PM

Like this good looking? Those ladies who got cheated must have their eyes covered by his testicles when they are sucking his dick... :o

orangeproud
28-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Must be very handsome

Like this good looking? Those ladies who got cheated must have their eyes covered by his testicles when they are sucking his dick... :o

I juz quote previous bro said must b very handsome....so I apply even mayb he is good looking oso must earn a decent living but nt gg around cheating others. Anyway, sometimes the photo n the real person in look mayb hv some differences.

jimmyteogm
28-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Got free sex n money wor. Now come out newspaper.

seventynine
28-06-2017, 09:18 PM

http://qq.yh31.com/tp/Photo4/QJQD/200812/qjqd13.gif

LukKiew
28-06-2017, 09:30 PM

Not only free sex, is collect money and still got sex :D

loneyheart
28-06-2017, 10:27 PM

Just upped u bro now u power 9 n dum forget to return fav :) cheers

SimplyUnperfect
28-06-2017, 11:39 PM

Upped u my humble 7 cheers

perfection89
29-06-2017, 12:53 AM
if you followed the actual saga, he tell those girls he stay landed and work in family biz... those girls being gold diggers obviously fall in the trap. so no pity for them either.

blowfish
29-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Does this chap kelvin has a guan yim tattoo on his chest? Guan yim face already blacken. Is his nick name aka ah bird?

newyorker88
29-06-2017, 07:01 AM
More pics of that guy from the victim's friend's FB post...

If the allegations pasted on fb against him are true, then this guy behaviour is really sick to the core. Claim to be cheated by woman, and so on. Don't have own bank account, his ic number n full name posted as well.

Really to serve a warning to would be victims.

newyorker88
29-06-2017, 07:07 AM
if you followed the actual saga, he tell those girls he stay landed and work in family biz... those girls being gold diggers obviously fall in the trap. so no pity for them either.

From the FB post, he straight away ask people to bed. If he really in family business, n rich, why would he go asking around to borrow money? N in family business, u have that much time to go clubbing n KTV? You would be busy like shit all the time.

A real gold digger won't fall for such tricks just like that. PRCs are best in these. They mine you slowly n won't give a cent back.

Don't call the victims gold diggers, they are not that good yet

arsenal168
29-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Bad Karma🙄

adonis
29-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Can any bro post a summary of this true cheating case in English please?

strikeback4
29-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Can any bro post a summary of this true cheating case in English please?

From https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1474736235897724&id=100000840864054&hc_location=ufi

<SPREADING AWARENESS OF AN INTERNET LOVE SCAM>
HELPING MY FRIEND TO SPREAD THIS!
PLEASE HELP TO SHARE THIS POST!
I want to spread this post urgently because I know that I’m not the only girl he cheated money from and hope to prevent more victims falling into his trap. A mutual friend of mine was also cheated by him on JANUARY 2016. After chatting with mutual friend, it seems that he is using the same tactics to bait us into getting in a relationship with him. We hope the power of social media can help to reach out to more victims out there and to create awareness to protect people from such scams.
There are already a few victims who reported it to the police. We need to gather more evidences for the police for them to take actions against him! If you’re one of them, don’t worry because you’re not alone. I’m here to help so please PM me.
Please spare some time to read what had happened to me below:
• I knew this guy on OKCupid on June 2017. And we started chatting on Whatsapp.
• He will specifically look for girls who are quiet, gentle and soft spoken. Those who use online dating platforms/wechat to find something more serious that can progress into marriage. Assuring that you found “the one”.
• I am already in a relationship with him shortly after chatting even though we haven’t meet.
• He said that he’s working for his family (own business), stay in landed property and was previously cheated by his ex gf ($40k).
• He asked me out on first date, making me pay for it with his excuses. Also had sex as he thinks its common since already in a BGR.
• He asked for money to be transferred to him and also asked for an advanced birthday present claiming that his laptop crashed.
• He kept saying that he no money and need to transfer him with the promise that he will return on next meet.
• Shortly after getting the money he needed, he started MIAing. Block/unblock whatsapp and calls after exposing him.
• Asked for the money back, he delay and delay thinking I wouldn’t take any action against him. Threatened to call police then he said he drop off a cheque when he don’t even know my full name.
NAME: KELVIN LIN SHIJUN
IC NUMBER: SXXX8822F
BIRTHDAY: 11TH SEPTEMBER 1987
ACCOUNT: XXX144380 (BROTHER'S ACCOUNT), XXX3803605 (HIS)
Please if anyone who can provide more information do PM me. If you’re a victim also do PM me. Thank you all for reading this, really need to bring this asshole down.
DON’T REMEMBER HIS NAME, JUST REMEMBER HIS FACE!
*this asshole Facebook and Instagram account already disabled. Here are his photos that are linked with his OKCupid account. Keep an eye out!

seanylit
29-06-2017, 05:47 PM
nowadays pple very open.. 2nd date can go hotel liao ... i'm born in the wrong era !!!!

ilovepantyhose
29-06-2017, 07:04 PM
to the bro (arse-nal?) who upped my points today, can u pm me?

HornyKingKong
29-06-2017, 07:13 PM
to the bro (arse-nal?) who upped my points today, can u pm me?

Bro,

Just Credited my humble five.

:p

registration
30-06-2017, 12:08 AM
http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/yan-dao-casanova-seduces-cheats-money-from-over-10-women-before-going-mia#xtor=CS1-10

damn xia suay!

registration
30-06-2017, 12:16 AM

☞☞这是一个帮C朋友原文发出的帖☜☜
〖23/06/17更新〗
•电话号码已更新
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
〖22/06/17更新〗
•贱男除了对女生下手,也没有商业道德。假装冷气专才,结果乱介绍别人东西,收钱后就人间蒸发。(已加3张 图)
•连自己的朋友都要骗,没有驾驶执照还让别人租车因此上法庭。(已加1张图)
〖21/06/17更新〗
•贱男在Qoo10公司的并无担任任何职位
•Yishun地址属于另一名受害者S小姐,两人并非夫妻关系。
•贱男本身居住地区为PenXXX Place
•身份证更新
•贱男对一些受害者有破门行窃的行为
•贱男对一些受害者有攻击性行为和进行死亡威胁
•已掌握一些贱男家人联络方式,不过我们尽可能不打扰他家人安宁
【很多受害者知道自己傻傻的相信了这种贱男,都非常担心家人知道这种事发生在自己身上…宁可什么都不和家人 说,独自默默承受着这种煎熬…我们完全能够明白受害者遭受这种情况时的心情。
所以受害者,可以默默PM我。
报案了的受害者,我们知道警方说没办法,但是让我们召集更多的力量让警方正视这个案件!!!
受害者们,你们不是孤独的!我们需要团结起来!!!
这不是简单的感情纠纷后借钱不还!!!
这不是简单的感情纠纷后借钱不还!!!
这不是简单的感情纠纷后借钱不还!!!
很重要,所以重复三次!!!】

注意!!!请大家一定一定要记着这个男人的脸!!!这个男生是连续惯犯,有计划性地接近女生! !!

请耐心花点时间看完这篇文章…我努力把这件事遗忘了,毕竟是不堪回首的过去虽然也没过去很久。
直到最近6月,贱男用FB MESSENGER找我聊天,可能换了头像他认不出我了让我重新想起这件事。接着隔不到2个星期又经由少数 知道这件事的朋友遇到另一个女生,听到刚发生在她身上的事,而她还正在解决…看到那女生传给他那个贱男的照 片发现竟然是和我遇到的同一个人!!!我们都非常惊讶!!!非常愤怒!!!我不是唯一的受害者,还有其它女 生受骗!!!而且人数应该不少,甚至还正在增加中!!!

经过那女生同意,我和她加了好友。我们聊了一晚上,发现对方的手法是完全一致的。可能共同经历,我们非常快 达成共识!我们要用网络的力量让更多的人小心,让这个贱男的恶行尽可能让更多人知道!!!然后希望其他受害 者能够站出来和我们并肩作战!!!相信很多受害者一起出来后,警方会认真看待这件事情的严重性 !!!

接下来是发生在我身上的事。
这件事是发生在2016年1月。通过社交网络认识这位贱男。交朋友谈的来,很快就约出来见面。我们约在dh oby ghaut附近的ktv pub。
√他用非常主动的攻势,也不让我有多的时间思考我们就在一起了。(共同点1,交往一定快速。)
很快的他又约了我见面。搭德士到我家楼下接我,接着又去了上次的地点。

√后来唱歌了,藉着想要独处的的理由结果去开房。(共同点2,一交往不让你有思考空间就上床)

√过后就开始出现手机偶尔失联的情况,信息已读不回,电话打不通,或者早上信息贱男晚上才回(共同点3,手 机失联)

√后来就有很多次用不同藉口向我借钱(共同点4,不同藉口借钱)

√有时就算是他自己借钱,他也会要求进钱去他哥哥户口(共同点5, 哥哥户口)

√有时多问借钱的原因详情,他就会避重就轻,甚至用不相信他发脾气。(共同点6,借钱多问就发脾 气)

√需要再借钱,语气会明显变好一些。(共同点7)

√总有各种拿钱的理由,而且都会催促快点进钱让他知道。(共同点8,催促进钱)

√他会提起以前的女友骗了他$40k(共同点9)

√当我说我需要用钱,让他还钱时他就开始慢慢拖了,甚至疏远我、各种失踪和已读不会。(共同点10,借钱快 速,还钱慢慢拖,闹失踪)

√到了还钱的时间,他会说他等等去银行进钱,不过每次都是说谎。而且通常那一整天,非常难联络他。晚上问他 进钱了没,他通常也是失踪的。(共同点11,还钱当天闹失踪)

√我追他钱比较频密时,他开始block我…像普通通话,wechat, whatsapp都会block…后来unblock 了就说我一直打给他(共同点12, block)

√他说他有家族生意,他不想依靠家人,所以自己闯自己的事业。(共同点13,家族生意)

√他会说进支票还钱,过后一定会出错导致无法过帐。(共同点14,支票过帐失败)
总结:
不需要记得他的fb名字,反正都是能更换的…
记着他的脸!!!有本事就去整容换脸!!!
这次听了朋友难过又令人愤怒的事,我鼓励他们把自己的亲身经历分享给大家!不要害怕,不要让这种贱男以为警 察不能拿他怎样我们就什么也做不了!!!网络力量是强大的!!!不要让身边的人变成下一个受害 者!!!

全名 :LIN SHIJUN
英文名 :KELVIN LIN /KELVIN
I/C : SXXX8822F
居住地区: Penaga Place
年龄 :30 (2017)
电话 :+65 96987106 /+65 87292263〖更新23/06/17〗

常使用户口号码:
POSB XXX-X4438-0 (他哥哥户口)
UOB XXXX803605 (他的户口号码,从另一个受害者手中获取的资讯)

SMen
30-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Wow this girl really tekkan him back.

subidowa
04-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Eh not long ago i think i had a dinner with him and several friends. That was the first time i met him.... lol yeah indeed he said he is doing family business and his family business is like the MAIN CONTRACTOR FOR LIFT building or constructing. So should be big business. Then he said he should be rich and go party and open a lot of bottles. He drives but no car cause he said his license got revoked cause caught drink driving. Actually that time my female friend i believe also got tricked by him already by then lol... Too bad la... However, don't be mistaken by his looks... He is actually very very short and not yandao at all... I do not how in the world those females actually will fall for him.. Maybe he really mastered the skill of talking and coaxing. If he didn't cover himself with all his so called family business and the assumption of being rich, i think guys would just brush him aside as not being even a challenge at all.. I believe those girls also got tricked by his so called rich life. LOL... face it man, when u dont have the looks, u need those packaging to cover up urself. ahhaha

I'm still very shock now that i read this news lol.... POOR friend of mine... she is such a sexy chiobu.... wasted.

Slaveatwork
05-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Eh not long ago i think i had a dinner with him and several friends. That was the first time i met him.... lol yeah indeed he said he is doing family business and his family business is like the MAIN CONTRACTOR FOR LIFT building or constructing. So should be big business. Then he said he should be rich and go party and open a lot of bottles. He drives but no car cause he said his license got revoked cause caught drink driving. Actually that time my female friend i believe also got tricked by him already by then lol... Too bad la... However, don't be mistaken by his looks... He is actually very very short and not yandao at all... I do not how in the world those females actually will fall for him.. Maybe he really mastered the skill of talking and coaxing. If he didn't cover himself with all his so called family business and the assumption of being rich, i think guys would just brush him aside as not being even a challenge at all.. I believe those girls also got tricked by his so called rich life. LOL... face it man, when u dont have the looks, u need those packaging to cover up urself. ahhaha

I'm still very shock now that i read this news lol.... POOR friend of mine... she is such a sexy chiobu.... wasted.

If your friend is really that hot and sexy then good for this guy man. Nothing but respect

subidowa
05-07-2017, 07:00 PM
If your friend is really that hot and sexy then good for this guy man. Nothing but respect

I am really speechless haha... His feat is indeed outshining mine lol. I am considered quite an experienced player but his track record is something that puts me to shame lol. How in the world did he manage to cheat 10 girls in such a short time concurrently etc.... Not only cheat their bodies and money.... and considering the fact that he do not have the body, looks , money or ht. He has nothing at all but lies....no car too.....

Yeah lies work for awhile only. His feat is indeed impressing, however, very despicable. I will never cheat pple feelings - pretending i love her or cheat their money. While retribution coming, he is on bail now waiting to go jail.

hondachongsg
05-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Lucky army folks never join in the legal fray..

He pretty much owes most of us money..

Lan jiao lang..

Jay Chou
05-07-2017, 09:03 PM
I am really speechless haha... His feat is indeed outshining mine lol. I am considered quite an experienced player but his track record is something that puts me to shame lol. How in the world did he manage to cheat 10 girls in such a short time concurrently etc.... Not only cheat their bodies and money.... and considering the fact that he do not have the body, looks , money or ht. He has nothing at all but lies....no car too.....

Yeah lies work for awhile only. His feat is indeed impressing, however, very despicable. I will never cheat pple feelings - pretending i love her or cheat their money. While retribution coming, he is on bail now waiting to go jail.

Up u bro. 😊

orangeproud
05-07-2017, 09:10 PM
The latest news is his parents asking him to move out of their house in 2 weeks time. They already very fed up n disheartening liao......they settled his debts every time those victims gals chasing for payment at his house door step!!!;) I think his parents n family members very tired to always settle his shit for him. Chase him out of the house hope tat he will learn his lesson, to b independent n responsible for his own doing, nt being a burden to family!;)

Lapsupcheong
06-07-2017, 03:40 PM
The latest news is his parents asking him to move out of their house in 2 weeks time. They already very fed up n disheartening liao......they settled his debts every time those victims gals chasing for payment at his house door step!!!;) I think his parents n family members very tired to always settle his shit for him. Chase him out of the house hope tat he will learn his lesson, to b independent n responsible for his own doing, nt being a burden to family!;)

Swee lah. Once family turn their heads away from the matter, he really can wash butt go in sit.

subidowa
06-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Anyone knows what is their family doing actually?

How in the world did he say that his family is the main con for lift construction. WHy lift construction and not other business??? If really is true, they should be very very rich and won't let this thing happened. If his family is not doing lift construction business, any rich friend or relative of his is doing??? I just wonder if he is jealous or mad trying to think that he is them or wanna act like them.

newyorker88
14-07-2017, 06:41 AM
Anyone knows what is their family doing actually?

How in the world did he say that his family is the main con for lift construction. WHy lift construction and not other business??? If really is true, they should be very very rich and won't let this thing happened. If his family is not doing lift construction business, any rich friend or relative of his is doing??? I just wonder if he is jealous or mad trying to think that he is them or wanna act like them.

This type of people is jia Liao bee. Useless bump.if the news of his family don't want to settle his debts, it would be good for him to stay at Changi, free food n lodging. Already his reputation is so bad. Hope no more gals for for his lies

14-07-2017, 10:09 AM
How those girls get his address all?

newyorker88
14-07-2017, 10:45 AM
This type of people is jia Liao bee. Useless bump.if the news of his family don't want to settle his debts, it would be good for him to stay at Changi, free food n lodging. Already his reputation is so bad. Hope no more gals for for his lies

subidowa
07-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Anymore updates of him???