PDA

View Full Version : Watcher- or to join in

kelvin06
27-06-2017, 12:44 PM
I am trying to tempt my wife into having a watcher during our sex. Any joining in the fun depends on the chemistry.

Me 31, boyish ave bod
Wife 29, non local (ASEAN), slim bod with nice tits and trimmed pussy hair.

We can exchange photo offline, but we are looking for a fit and goodlooking dude to join in, Chinese and Whites preferred.

Drop me a PM and we can further discuss.

Thanks

kunhui90
27-06-2017, 04:20 PM
I am trying to tempt my wife into having a watcher during our sex. Any joining in the fun depends on the chemistry.

Me 31, boyish ave bod

We can exchange photo offline, but we are looking for a fit and goodlooking dude to join in, Chinese and Whites preferred.

Thanks

hi bro,
im 27 chinese. may i join?

Cuntworth
27-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Got pic to show???:D

kelvin06
28-06-2017, 05:03 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Is that the only line you know for all your responses? Come on dude, u are the applicant, u dun show your pic and only expect people to show theirs? Godness..

Cuntworth
28-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Is that the only line you know for all your responses? Come on dude, u are the applicant, u dun show your pic and only expect people to show theirs? Godness..

Helping all the members to ask... They dun want wait become nightmare for them while watching :D

kelvin06
28-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Helping all the members to ask... They dun want wait become nightmare for them while watching :D

u r more of a nightmare i believe..

Cuntworth
29-06-2017, 07:08 AM
u r more of a nightmare i believe..

Hahhaha maybe :D

Wan90Wan
29-06-2017, 11:28 AM

Me 31, boyish ave bod

Thanks

Hi ts Can I Join 28 Mly Here Muscular Fit Gym Workout