PDA

View Full Version : When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

IcyMula
25-06-2017, 04:18 PM
My started when i was 11 if i am not wrong, seeing the bra and panty on cloth line give me a burning feeling, my dick got harden as well.

I got very curious about them as well, the color the feel of different material they are made from, so if i happen to see one hang along the corridor i would walk past to look at them.

From Looking how they look like, it kind got me more curious how they felt, that is when touching/feeling them comes into the picture. Den came one day the thoughts of "how will it feel to wank/jerk off with it" will it increase the simulation den just using hands???

after that day i felt like i was a sick kid with something wrong in the head, , i kept it a secret as i felt i am the only one in the world that have this problem. I am to embarrass to tell anyone or have anywhere to turn to as well.

till the urge got to unbearable......... at that time but lucky i was able to get a black bra and panty from the floor under the block. ( i have written this story before, i dun mind share it again here if you all like

btw i am still interested in girls and did thing did not affect my daily life and work.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

1. Just wondering when did you all discover your's

2. also do you still have the 1st pair of bra or panty that you jeak/wank off for the very 1st time.

3. How did you all obtain ur 1st bra or panty

4. Do you have a special/favorite pair of bra and panty??

5. how do you all have ur time with your collection???

hoping to know your stories and thoughts as well.

IcyMula
25-06-2017, 11:40 PM
This is one of the pieces i have been using for a long time

http://i.imgur.com/rsUWVKE.jpg?1

justicebow
25-06-2017, 11:51 PM
This is one of the pieces i have been using for a long time

http://i.imgur.com/rsUWVKE.jpg?1

Does it have stain when you first got it?

IcyMula
26-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Does it have stain when you first got it?

no stain, it was clean, along with a few more and they were clean as well

this few were consider very first free stock from a friend, as i lost my previous collection from picking off the floor under the blocks. I was helping her clean her room and clear stuff she didn't wanted. while bring the bag to the dumpster i happen to found a small bag with them in it.

Cheesebeast
26-06-2017, 04:59 AM
Cant remember the exact age seeing lingerie turned me on but shouls be ard 13-14. For me didnt get to see many girls in lingerie however i do have a fetish for girls in bikini or sports bra. I think girls wearing sports bras (cross back ones esp) look incredibly sexy training in gyms. Would ocassionally bring home some of them after the deed is done as a token to remember them by and store it at the bottom of my drawer so no one (esp my gf) finds them.

IcyMula
26-06-2017, 10:11 PM
TS, any more ?? continue your story..

continue from my last thread???

do you also have something in common like us?

IcyMula
26-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Cant remember the exact age seeing lingerie turned me on but shouls be ard 13-14. For me didnt get to see many girls in lingerie however i do have a fetish for girls in bikini or sports bra. I think girls wearing sports bras (cross back ones esp) look incredibly sexy training in gyms. Would ocassionally bring home some of them after the deed is done as a token to remember them by and store it at the bottom of my drawer so no one (esp my gf) finds them.

so your is sport bra and bikini, they colors are more striking as well. so you have a hiding place prepared as well. but they are quite bulky to collect and hide.

how many do you have so far?

Cheesebeast
27-06-2017, 08:30 AM
so your is sport bra and bikini, they colors are more striking as well. so you have a hiding place prepared as well. but they are quite bulky to collect and hide.

how many do you have so far?

I folded them neatly so that they wont be bulky and lye flat at the bottom of my drawer, stacked below my underwear. Last i counted i had 11 - 5 bikinis, 4 sports bras, and 2 normal bras. Yeah colours quite bright and striking. Thats why i stack them below my underwear (since nobody goes through them)

IcyMula
28-06-2017, 09:27 PM
I folded them neatly so that they wont be bulky and lye flat at the bottom of my drawer, stacked below my underwear. Last i counted i had 11 - 5 bikinis, 4 sports bras, and 2 normal bras. Yeah colours quite bright and striking. Thats why i stack them below my underwear (since nobody goes through them)

you take good care of your treasures and hide them well, so you only collect bras??? all 11 of them are borrowed stuff???

fatalfacts
29-06-2017, 12:00 AM
I think those fetish is born with it....when I was in primary two or three, I started to felt excited seeing those Bra/panties on the cloth lines. During my young times, I don't know what is masturbation or cock stand...never happened during that times, just felt desperation of touching and playing with them. I was caught by my elder sis for stealing and hiding my neighbour's panty.

when I get older, I will drive to some Neighbourhood and stole them. But now, too many CCTV ard, scared kenna caught and lose face. Now Only can view around those hanging on the cloth line or get my wife to wear those panties that I like or secretly wear and masturbate with my wife's panties when she not around.

Conclusion....I was born with this type of fetish, super difficult to get rid of.

IcyMula
29-06-2017, 12:18 AM
I think those fetish is born with it....when I was in primary two or three, I started to felt excited seeing those Bra/panties on the cloth lines. During my young times, I don't know what is masturbation or cock stand...never happened during that times, just felt desperation of touching and playing with them. I was caught by my elder sis for stealing and hiding my neighbour's panty.

when I get older, I will drive to some Neighbourhood and stole them. But now, too many CCTV ard, scared kenna caught and lose face. Now Only can view around those hanging on the cloth line or get my wife to wear those panties that I like or secretly wear and masturbate with my wife's panties when she not around.

Conclusion....I was born with this type of fetish, super difficult to get rid of.

when i know i got this issue, i felt like i was a sicko but it also give me the best time as well. nowadays no need to borrow from people and return, can always go into the shop and get, i use to think is a very xia suay thing but is so common nowadays.

fatalfacts
29-06-2017, 11:15 PM
when i know i got this issue, i felt like i was a sicko but it also give me the best time as well. nowadays no need to borrow from people and return, can always go into the shop and get, i use to think is a very xia suay thing but is so common nowadays.

Same here, I thought I'm the only pervert when I was young....after came to sammyboy, then I knew that there's a lot of ppl with this fetish. Ever try to get rid of but when I saw some panties, I just will get turn on. Just thinking when I'm 70 yrs old, I'm still masterbate with panties/bra....OMG. Hahaha

IcyMula
30-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Same here, I thought I'm the only pervert when I was young....after came to sammyboy, then I knew that there's a lot of ppl with this fetish. Ever try to get rid of but when I saw some panties, I just will get turn on. Just thinking when I'm 70 yrs old, I'm still masterbate with panties/bra....OMG. Hahaha

i felt i was the only one in the world that have this problem, till the net is online den i learn there is others as well.

no idea about that maybe when you got a gf or wife it might stop.

abovetheline
30-06-2017, 06:45 AM
lingerie is nice

but most important is who wearing it
lingerie will enhance a nice girl...make her more seductive and sophisticated

the wrong girl wearing it
just makes her appearance look worst needed to be:D
kinda like a not so fit looking girl wearing a tight outfit.

IcyMula
30-06-2017, 10:03 AM
lingerie is nice

but most important is who wearing it
lingerie will enhance a nice girl...make her more seductive and sophisticated

the wrong girl wearing it
just makes her appearance look worst needed to be:D
kinda like a not so fit looking girl wearing a tight outfit.

there is some true to this for sure. but still.... wrong girl wear it still helps abit, got a friend who say even if the girl not attractive he will have sex with her with the bra and panty on

IcyMula
30-06-2017, 09:43 PM
some say you will lose this fetish as you grow older, but i think some will just remain till we are old

abovetheline
30-06-2017, 10:19 PM
some say you will lose this fetish as you grow older, but i think some will just remain till we are old

ya i guess u r right
i found girls looked lot sexier in lingerie when i was younger

now
seem so many nice girls in lingerei......theres no more that "wow" moment anymore

yes lingerie in my mind has to be the best cosplay around.

IcyMula
30-06-2017, 11:04 PM
ya i guess u r right
i found girls looked lot sexier in lingerie when i was younger

now
seem so many nice girls in lingerei......theres no more that "wow" moment anymore

yes lingerie in my mind has to be the best cosplay around.

So lingerie is like a cosplay set for you, i know other that have uniform, Office OL wears, etc. i know one or 2 that are like you treat it as "cosplay outfit"

i also feel so, sometime happen to "be there at the right time" moment get to see them in their bra and panty, 2 sec is all it take to remember the image.

sometime if i happen to be at their place and that set from the image is on display at the toilet i would use it for a quick release which is a big Bonus for me that day since i will be helping them with stuff....

abovetheline
01-07-2017, 09:15 AM
So lingerie is like a cosplay set for you, i know other that have uniform, Office OL wears, etc. i know one or 2 that are like you treat it as "cosplay outfit"

i also feel so, sometime happen to "be there at the right time" moment get to see them in their bra and panty, 2 sec is all it take to remember the image.

sometime if i happen to be at their place and that set from the image is on display at the toilet i would use it for a quick release which is a big Bonus for me that day since i will be helping them with stuff....

u have good memories:D

quick hj...........hmmmmm

abovetheline
01-07-2017, 09:18 AM
next lingerie

i like girls in tight jeans.
so sexy imo

never manage to convince any girl to let me do her in street cloths yet....always lingerie or short skirts:D

SimplyUnperfect
01-07-2017, 11:58 PM

Upped u bro :D

fatalfacts
02-07-2017, 01:06 AM
i felt i was the only one in the world that have this problem, till the net is online den i learn there is others as well.

I'm married with kids......but I stopped stealing those cloth lines' to avoid being caught. But I sometime only secretly wear my wife's panty and masturbate with them......

IcyMula
08-07-2017, 02:21 AM
I'm married with kids......but I stopped stealing those cloth lines' to avoid being caught. But I sometime only secretly wear my wife's panty and masturbate with them......

well at least you got endless supply

ilpan77
08-07-2017, 10:38 AM

Started during my teens and even after getting married, still sniffing panties :D

IcyMula
09-07-2017, 01:43 AM
u have good memories:D

quick hj...........hmmmmm

well have to do a quick one you cannot totally enjoy the full way ( the way i said before at my other thread)

but sometime i do get to do the full play

IcyMula
09-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Started during my teens and even after getting married, still sniffing panties :D

only sniff or got use the panties to exercise your tools below?

abovetheline
09-07-2017, 02:12 AM
well have to do a quick one you cannot totally enjoy the full way ( the way i said before at my other thread)

but sometime i do get to do the full play

i wish sometime i can be like u

a self hj while imagining a hottie

my expectation is so high now....sometimes its hard to find good girl to laid

just typing this
one of my favorite place to visit
the manager just called me

sky is here today
come....

yes.........i believe in good karma:D

wlseries
09-07-2017, 11:01 AM
I didnt get a fantasy for it until in uni time someone dropped a pair of pink satin? panty near the laundry room. end of the day no one picked up so i took it and rest is history

ilpan77
10-07-2017, 12:56 PM

It comes as a package! :D

IcyMula
15-07-2017, 02:09 AM
i wish sometime i can be like u

a self hj while imagining a hottie

my expectation is so high now....sometimes its hard to find good girl to laid

just typing this
one of my favorite place to visit
the manager just called me

sky is here today
come....

yes.........i believe in good karma:D

this one also need to see luck at time,

nice timing for the call

IcyMula
15-07-2017, 02:49 AM
I didnt get a fantasy for it until in uni time someone dropped a pair of pink satin? panty near the laundry room. end of the day no one picked up so i took it and rest is history

do you still have it???

Brabra
15-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Mine started early too... even married still have this fetish. Started off with using neighbour, "borrow" from friend during chalet and buying online... cant seem to kick this fetish even after married...who keen to exchange wife bra to cum on hahah

IcyMula
16-07-2017, 02:55 AM
It comes as a package! :D

so you use 2 panties?

lyulka
16-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Mine started early too... even married still have this fetish. Started off with using neighbour, "borrow" from friend during chalet and buying online... cant seem to kick this fetish even after married...who keen to exchange wife bra to cum on hahah

Can understand. Same story.

Borrow from relatives as start. to Borrow permenantly from public coridoor.
"Fallen Angels" (found at first floor)

Rental during friend/relative house visit intoilets

Purge collection when have gf

Purge again when married.

End up buying online like yahoo auction, ebay amazon

Now just relying on bought collections. Even after all these years

Qwer18
17-07-2017, 10:07 PM

My ex supervisor is a very sexy lady with B cup. She like tennis and cycling. I used to join the group for tennis after work. One day she left her sport bag with her T-shirt, bra and her soiled panty in my car after our tennis game and we went for supper. Somehow she forgot about her sport bag in my car boot after I dropped her at her place after supper since she does not drive. Wow I was very curious and opened the bag when I reached home, and found a pink panty ( Triumph brand) in there. I took out and saw her cum juice on her panty. Wow I really BTH and began to lick her cum juice and later pcc and let go completely on her panty.

wlseries
17-07-2017, 10:41 PM
do you still have it???

nah. I had to let it all go when i graduated.

IcyMula
19-07-2017, 12:19 AM

wow, so how do you keep these goodies a secret?

Brabra
19-07-2017, 07:38 AM
wow, so how do you keep these goodies a secret?

Got to hide it well inside old luggage in store room.

ah_ush
20-07-2017, 08:35 PM
i started when i was around 6-7yo (if i remember correctly). Was staying together with 4 aunts and they were around 16-25yo. The feeling came very naturally, just felt very excited and heart pumping fast whenever saw their unwashed or clean panties and bras laying around their rooms. Like I said, so naturally to take their panties to sniff and touch rub with my cock. Yes, was only 6-7yo, but you just can't logically explain it. They were treating me as a small innocent boy and they even changed their clothes (with bra & panty on) in front of me. Years after years, I started to hunt from neighbors, relatives. I ride on my bicycle wandering around neighbourhood and "collect" my "trophies". I remembered when I was 14, visited my cousin's house and I was playing some PC games with my 2 male cousin. After few hours, I said I want to read some comic books and they asked me to take from their sister's room. My female cousin was 16yo that time. I was shocked when I entered her room (not locked) when I saw her room was so messy with all stuffs laying on the floor, books, clothes, pillows, towel, etc. Her wardrobe was wide opened and one thing really caught my was a pink cotton panty. That moment 1 evil thought appeared on my mind, stole as much as i could. In order not to let my 2 cousins wondering why i spend so much time in their sister room, first i survey the room condition and i just anyhow took 1 comic and went out. Then i was flipping the comic in living room and suddenly said out "ah, this is not nice, let's look at other books". My 2 cousins just replied, " go choose yourself, plenty in her room". So i went in again, and searched for what i like. In the end took around 8 panties (all cotton, school gal type) and 1 school gal type bra, fit all them inside my pants pocket, luckily the pant has more pockets.
After so many years, so many things had happened, caught red handed by mum, caught by ex-gf while cumming her roommate's panty, etc. I can say the fetish never went off, but is evolving into higher level.
I have played & stole from my teachers, relatives (cousin, aunt, niece), female friends, female colleagues, female classmates, friend's gf, friend's wife, housemates, etc.

compln
21-07-2017, 12:39 AM
i started when i was around 6-7yo (if i remember correctly). Was staying together with 4 aunts and they were around 16-25yo. The feeling came very naturally, just felt very excited and heart pumping fast whenever saw their unwashed or clean panties and bras laying around their rooms. Like I said, so naturally to take their panties to sniff and touch rub with my cock. Yes, was only 6-7yo, but you just can't logically explain it. They were treating me as a small innocent boy and they even changed their clothes (with bra & panty on) in front of me. Years after years, I started to hunt from neighbors, relatives. I ride on my bicycle wandering around neighbourhood and "collect" my "trophies". I remembered when I was 14, visited my cousin's house and I was playing some PC games with my 2 male cousin. After few hours, I said I want to read some comic books and they asked me to take from their sister's room. My female cousin was 16yo that time. I was shocked when I entered her room (not locked) when I saw her room was so messy with all stuffs laying on the floor, books, clothes, pillows, towel, etc. Her wardrobe was wide opened and one thing really caught my was a pink cotton panty. That moment 1 evil thought appeared on my mind, stole as much as i could. In order not to let my 2 cousins wondering why i spend so much time in their sister room, first i survey the room condition and i just anyhow took 1 comic and went out. Then i was flipping the comic in living room and suddenly said out "ah, this is not nice, let's look at other books". My 2 cousins just replied, " go choose yourself, plenty in her room". So i went in again, and searched for what i like. In the end took around 8 panties (all cotton, school gal type) and 1 school gal type bra, fit all them inside my pants pocket, luckily the pant has more pockets.
After so many years, so many things had happened, caught red handed by mum, caught by ex-gf while cumming her roommate's panty, etc. I can say the fetish never went off, but is evolving into higher level.
I have played & stole from my teachers, relatives (cousin, aunt, niece), female friends, female colleagues, female classmates, friend's gf, friend's wife, housemates, etc.

Wow...thats an awesome childhood.

fatalfacts
21-07-2017, 12:43 AM

I'm just like u, born with this type of fetish since very young. I also went ard other Neighbourhood to hunt for those stuffs. I ever rented an apartment and then rented rooms to only female tenants, my purpose is to fulfill my fetish for almost 3 years. Now I forced myself to tone down and only narrowed to play with my wife's stuffs secretly.....

My advice to u...try to control it before u get into any police case and ruining your whole reputation. It's hard to control tho....but I got a family, just can't afford to lose reputation!

IcyMula
23-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Can understand. Same story.

Borrow from relatives as start. to Borrow permenantly from public coridoor.
"Fallen Angels" (found at first floor)

Rental during friend/relative house visit intoilets

Purge collection when have gf

Purge again when married.

End up buying online like yahoo auction, ebay amazon

Now just relying on bought collections. Even after all these years

you did a double purge, confirm heart pain.....

so for your current collect how you hide them? how many bra and panties do you have?

IcyMula
23-07-2017, 01:51 PM
My ex supervisor is a very sexy lady with B cup. She like tennis and cycling. I used to join the group for tennis after work. One day she left her sport bag with her T-shirt, bra and her soiled panty in my car after our tennis game and we went for supper. Somehow she forgot about her sport bag in my car boot after I dropped her at her place after supper since she does not drive. Wow I was very curious and opened the bag when I reached home, and found a pink panty ( Triumph brand) in there. I took out and saw her cum juice on her panty. Wow I really BTH and began to lick her cum juice and later pcc and let go completely on her panty..

lucky you, did you keep them or return?

Got to hide it well inside old luggage in store room.

not worry they accidentally open it up?

IcyMula
23-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Could it be? Can it be?

http://i.imgur.com/D2cfsCn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zvTmuB9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8qOa46c.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5DmeEzD.jpg

let me share my luck and joy today with you all

danny888
23-07-2017, 08:10 PM
I have a fetish for bras, especially halfcup with detachable straps type.

My fetish started around 13 years old.

I use to sniff those "young heart" bras from my 2 older sisters, who are 2 and 4 years older than me.

Move on to those triumph type when my sisters in their 20s.

I can only sniff, as those belong to my sisters and i cannot pcc on them.

Got out of this fetish when i had my GF and later on my wife as I get the real feel and touch.

However, now that i in my 50s, and my wife going thru menopause. She can be be cranky and bad temper at time. So seldom disturb her and went back to sniffing bras (of couse those are from my wife's collection) and also with her knowledge too.

Still doing today. Haha.

To those bro whose has posted that they are willing to exchange their wife's bra, i am game on this (also gotten permission from wife). Please PM me.

pornfunfun
24-07-2017, 02:22 AM
11/12? Primary school time I sniff my indo maid's panties and bra. Dont know why my parents hire a pretty maid. That time already know how to PCC. Got one time PCC on her bra. lol. knn that time young boy feel so guilty. Now heck care.

Then when got 1st gf first time try to sniff sneakily. Until one time i forgot wash when i pcc onto her bra. kena caught. say why i so bian tai. lol. Sibei funny. but after that she sort of "accept" my fetish just that always call me bian tai.

2nd gf 3rd gf more daring. just ask to sniff only. when can then piak piak.

p_f_a_b
24-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Hi,

anyone here enjoys wearing and playing with lingerie belonging to other women, watching porn together for long periods of them and behaving like sluts while you wear lingerie? Imagine yourself as the woman whos panties you are playing with or wearing?

Please do drop me a PM if you would like to discuss our lingerie fetishes over skype.

lyulka
24-07-2017, 08:48 PM
you did a double purge, confirm heart pain.....

so for your current collect how you hide them? how many bra and panties do you have?

Yup. Comfirm heart pain. I not just a lingerie person. Ladies' clothing also.

Also got houswife wear, uniforms, ah lian clothingh. ol clothing. home wear. jalan jalan ware. swimsuit.maternity clothes. plus their respective style of lingeries

How many pieces ah? more like KG.
Last time was storeroom. then army full pack./ duffle bag.

Now using storage facility at 140 a month.

stickyoldman
26-07-2017, 01:10 PM
http://https://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21715/21715111-holder-a5775066602aeeb43ae0f4abf233553f.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/21715111/)

stickyoldman
26-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Mo longer need to hide n steal. Supporting all my bros with my wife's and mother in law's bra and panties. Wechat me on altpleasures for a quick , no obligation discussion today. Ha ha....sound like a ad.

slider1234
11-11-2017, 06:23 AM

Here’s my story

I started to be curious around 10 after watching a porn movie on VHS that my parents had left lying around. I went to my mothers lingerie drawer and took one of her padded bras and wrapped my penis in it. The instant hard on I had. I started to masturbate there and then lying on her side of the bed. I reached an orgasm quickly being so young, I had no sperm to ejaculate.

But it didn’t give me the thrill I needed until I reached secondary school. Where I recall stealing one of my mothers old panties from the back of her panty drawer. By then I had sperm! I masturbated with it at home. And came all over the gusset. I had to find a place to stash it. So I went outside to the stairwell stuffed her panty into an open PVC piping.

One day in returning to my find. I forgot which floor or was curious I checked out a different PVC piping and to my surprise there as another panty stuffed in it and it also smelt of dried cum. The fact that there was another woman’s panty there that someone had stashed... I had to masturbate with it then! A memorable orgasm. This started my Long obsession with other women’s panties!!

Mrwoody
11-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Guys, anyone get caught while sniffing lingerie? Once i was caught by my mum for sniffing my older sister's panties :D
Gals, do you all also have such a fetish on men's undies.:D

Scarletlove
12-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Guys, anyone get caught while sniffing lingerie? Once i was caught by my mum for sniffing my older sister's panties :D
Gals, do you all also have such a fetish on men's undies.:D

Not personally. But I've been with someone who has the same fetish. Started off innocently enough. When we'd get home the first thing I'd do is remove my bra. He'd always take a deeeeep breath of the cups. Always thought it was just fun and games? Until one day I realized how hard he was!

I remember taking off all the rest of my clothes, still looking at his handsome, turned on face. I remember throwing my panties to him, it was a little wet by then, oops. Spreading my legs, and giving him a show. He wrapped my panties around his cock and jerked to me rubbing myself. It was one of our hottest sessions ever 😍

slider1234
12-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Since I started hiding the panties in the open pvc pipes in the stairs. HDB. The stairs, those days were dark during the day, became my play area. When I needed to masturbate which was almost Everyday, I would walk outside. Go to my stashed panty and masturbate with it. Yes the smell of dried Cum. Pungent. I did wonder who else would be using my panty. The thrill of getting caught and listening for people coming up or down I’d be mid floor.

The thrill was never enough. I managed to snag a few bras or panties
From other blocks. One day I snagged a bra and panties from a ground floor 3 room flat. During the day. the woman there would hang her laundry on poles, I’d lift the pole and pulled off one of her bras. That house was one of those where they run a mini temple where there’s a medium. I think Husband and Wife thing. The days of perverted mediums and making women have sex, gave me the turn on that that’s what they were doing. Anyway I went back t my staircase and sat on the stairs with my penis out I wrapped the bra around it and was happily masturbating. Until suddenly in the midst of my pleasure a school girl walked up. I dropped everything, ran past her down the stairs.while keeping my penis into my shorts.

I rushed home. 30 mins later I went back out. Back to the stairs... coast was clear bra was still there. I picked it up and noticed some fresh spit on the ground next to the bra, penis out, used my fingers rubbed the spit on the head of my penis and masturbated with the bra.

I finished and stuffed the bra into the pvc pipe.

slider1234
13-11-2017, 05:24 PM
I remember keeping up my obsession with panties and bras even outdoors. The discovery of a dropped panty here or a bra there. The shame was picking it up hoping no one would notice.

But I’ve done my fair share of panty raids off clothes lines and poles. That was the thrill. Then the thrill of masturbating outdoors in the staircases was yet another turn on. I’d have a panty and while sniffing it’s pungent stench, pushing my penis between two pvc pipes running from the ground up. Just wide enough to simulate the action of me having sex as I pushed my penis in and out. I’d cum all over the wall just behind the pipes.

There was a pipe that had an exposed hole too like an outlet. I used that too. My malay neighbour’s daughters socks and school shoes I’ve used those too.

Guess I was really horny then and masturbating outdoors provided more thrills especially when I was never alone at home to masturbate freely. So going for tuition in the evening, I just needed 10 mins or so to find a panty or bra and masturbate then come home for a shower.

currymee
15-11-2017, 06:30 PM
this fetish is quite common, that's y Brasserie @ clothesline is the good place to visit. Wish i know all the places then can "borrow" it. More into panty than bra.

slider1234
15-11-2017, 10:40 PM
this fetish is quite common, that's y Brasserie @ clothesline is the good place to visit. Wish i know all the places then can "borrow" it. More into panty than bra.

If you are interested.. I’ve posted links to my tumblr blog for pics and escapades. As to locations, I don’t think you need guidance to borrow right? Even your relatives are available to you.

currymee
17-11-2017, 12:40 AM
If you are interested.. I’ve posted links to my tumblr blog for pics and escapades. As to locations, I don’t think you need guidance to borrow right? Even your relatives are available to you.

Mind to share the link?

daniu
17-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Bro. Same here. Married leow, the urge is still strong. Good idea to exchange.

lancelim
17-11-2017, 07:31 PM
In primary school when my classmates started wearing bras. They had no idea of “covering up” so I’m treated to downblouse and wet clothes since young.

Happycat
18-11-2017, 03:45 PM
In primary school when my classmates started wearing bras. They had no idea of “covering up” so I’m treated to downblouse and wet clothes since young.

So young they started to grow their neh neh ?

lancelim
18-11-2017, 04:16 PM
So young they started to grow their neh neh ?

Girls starts puberty as early as 10?

Weekend
01-12-2017, 04:55 PM
It all started when I was 17. I was hanging out at my friend house. His mom is pretty hot. At that time, she was 38 yrs old. She has a nice pair of boobs and nice ass. While we were playing playstation in their living room. I saw her coming back from job. Then she brought us a drink and said she is gonna go shopping after showering and asked if we wanna follow and we said No. Moment later, she came out from her room and left to shopping mall. Then I asked my friend if I could take a shower before I go back to my home. He said yes and instructed me to use the one in master bedroom since the common bathroom was taken by her sister. I left him as he kept playing playstation with other friends. Then I entered into the bathroom from his parents bedroom. As soon as I entered into the bedroom, I could smell the aroma of that milf shampoo and it turned me on. It was then that I noticed something in that perfect bathroom. It was the hamper. Inside the hamper was her office suit. Then I dug into it and found a pair of panties and bra. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. Those bra and panties were freshly taken off by her from her previous shower. Then I sniffed into the panties and it smelled musky, fresh and glorious as it was worn by her the whole day. Then I sniffed into her bra and smelled the mixed smell of her sweat and perfume. So, I kept smelling her bra and cummed into her panties. Men, that was the best feeling ever for me.

This is her figure
https://s17.postimg.org/tn5dykt3f/IMG_4747.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/tn5dykt3f/)

slider1234
02-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Mind to share the link?

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/slider-me

smjjj
02-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Mine started early too... even married still have this fetish. Started off with using neighbour, "borrow" from friend during chalet and buying online... cant seem to kick this fetish even after married...who keen to exchange wife bra to cum on hahah hey bro, wat bras ur wife have

KhunnTey
09-03-2018, 06:34 AM
Always turned on seeing hot colleagues in my department. Sometimes too stressful at work sure fantasies enjoying the worn panties!

Brabra
09-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Ya... waiting for chances to open my colleagues gym back...but then again during office hour most likely she still wearing her bra...inside her bag is only sportz bra. Any married bro with wife bra to exchange?

KimSiew769
13-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Mine started when i was 11, see my mums and her younger cousin (living at my place) panties, bra hanging in the house, became curious and started sniffing the panties.
but one incident happened that changes everything, one night after i sniff my mums cousin panties, (i sleep in the living room) her panties was those cotton type with small flowers printed all over the fabric and after that i fell asleep totally forgotten about the panties on my hand.
at about 3am in the morning i woke up with a sensation on my dick, i was hard . i open my eyes and see my mums cousin sucking me quietly and slowly. i pretend to be asleep but since i was so young, i oculdnt control myself and as such, i had to move when i feel myself going to pee.
she realsied it and show me a sign to keep quiet and took that panties on my hand and wrap it on my dick and started jerk it. seeing her panties on my dick was more than enough but the sensation of her hand holding her panties and jerking me was enough that i just shot out, she used the panties to wipe me clean and walk back into her room.

next day i saw that same panties in a pail soak in water. she left to go back to Malaysia a few weeks later and i never see her again till now

from than on, i developed panties and MILF fetish.

IcyMula
19-05-2018, 02:09 AM
Mine started when i was 11, see my mums and her younger cousin (living at my place) panties, bra hanging in the house, became curious and started sniffing the panties.
but one incident happened that changes everything, one night after i sniff my mums cousin panties, (i sleep in the living room) her panties was those cotton type with small flowers printed all over the fabric and after that i fell asleep totally forgotten about the panties on my hand.
at about 3am in the morning i woke up with a sensation on my dick, i was hard . i open my eyes and see my mums cousin sucking me quietly and slowly. i pretend to be asleep but since i was so young, i oculdnt control myself and as such, i had to move when i feel myself going to pee.
she realsied it and show me a sign to keep quiet and took that panties on my hand and wrap it on my dick and started jerk it. seeing her panties on my dick was more than enough but the sensation of her hand holding her panties and jerking me was enough that i just shot out, she used the panties to wipe me clean and walk back into her room.

next day i saw that same panties in a pail soak in water. she left to go back to Malaysia a few weeks later and i never see her again till now

that is quite some luck there to have something like this happening to you, any type of panties you like more then the others

ddog
19-05-2018, 12:35 PM
12yrs old Ddog saw cousin white cotton in room, look at it... very thick whitish discharge, crusty... sniff... very musky... addictive.... primal....
Beri like since then, different gals different flavor. Got very pretty mixed blood cousin, smells light chlorine musk.
But since then, Ddog experience... must say most interesting scent must be some Japanese gals, smell like mango+musk.... yes mango... weirest are some Thai gals, smell like fermented food they consume (but they quite hygienic) few Chinese models smells like BBQ fried chicken (Ddog no kid u). Angmo most like dumpster
Just 2 cents small experience

IcyMula
20-05-2018, 01:25 AM
It all started when I was 17. I was hanging out at my friend house. His mom is pretty hot. At that time, she was 38 yrs old. She has a nice pair of boobs and nice ass. While we were playing playstation in their living room. I saw her coming back from job. Then she brought us a drink and said she is gonna go shopping after showering and asked if we wanna follow and we said No. Moment later, she came out from her room and left to shopping mall. Then I asked my friend if I could take a shower before I go back to my home. He said yes and instructed me to use the one in master bedroom since the common bathroom was taken by her sister. I left him as he kept playing playstation with other friends. Then I entered into the bathroom from his parents bedroom. As soon as I entered into the bedroom, I could smell the aroma of that milf shampoo and it turned me on. It was then that I noticed something in that perfect bathroom. It was the hamper. Inside the hamper was her office suit. Then I dug into it and found a pair of panties and bra. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. Those bra and panties were freshly taken off by her from her previous shower. Then I sniffed into the panties and it smelled musky, fresh and glorious as it was worn by her the whole day. Then I sniffed into her bra and smelled the mixed smell of her sweat and perfume. So, I kept smelling her bra and cummed into her panties. Men, that was the best feeling ever for me.

This is her figure
https://s17.postimg.org/tn5dykt3f/IMG_4747.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/tn5dykt3f/)

you jerk off with her panty?

IcyMula
20-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Here’s my story

I started to be curious around 10 after watching a porn movie on VHS that my parents had left lying around. I went to my mothers lingerie drawer and took one of her padded bras and wrapped my penis in it. The instant hard on I had. I started to masturbate there and then lying on her side of the bed. I reached an orgasm quickly being so young, I had no sperm to ejaculate.

But it didn’t give me the thrill I needed until I reached secondary school. Where I recall stealing one of my mothers old panties from the back of her panty drawer. By then I had sperm! I masturbated with it at home. And came all over the gusset. I had to find a place to stash it. So I went outside to the stairwell stuffed her panty into an open PVC piping.

One day in returning to my find. I forgot which floor or was curious I checked out a different PVC piping and to my surprise there as another panty stuffed in it and it also smelt of dried cum. The fact that there was another woman’s panty there that someone had stashed... I had to masturbate with it then! A memorable orgasm. This started my Long obsession with other women’s panties!!

thank you for sharing, in the past when i was a kid i tot i got a screw loose seem like other also have the same fetish as me

IcyMula
22-05-2018, 01:09 AM
Ya... waiting for chances to open my colleagues gym back...but then again during office hour most likely she still wearing her bra...inside her bag is only sportz bra. Any married bro with wife bra to exchange?

that will be a big risk :eek:

Maxrebirth
22-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Wife's going for overseas work trip. Any suggestion what to do with her wardrobe? 😏

Maxrebirth
22-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Wife going on overseas trip. Any suggestions what to do with her lingerie? 🤔

Maxrebirth
22-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Wife going on overseas trip. Any suggestions on what to do with her lingerie? 🤔

slider1234
24-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Wife going on overseas trip. Any suggestions on what to do with her lingerie? 🤔
Put a few of her dirty panties and bras in secluded areas like MSCP TOP floors for us to use as cum catchers. The more cum the better? Retrieve them and when she returns let her find those panties and she’ll question you as she is feeling them, just say you missed her and used her panties to jerk off and ask her to put them on for you without washing the panties of course.

Maxrebirth
24-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Put a few of her dirty panties and bras in secluded areas like MSCP TOP floors for us to use as cum catchers. The more cum the better? Retrieve them and when she returns let her find those panties and she’ll question you as she is feeling them, just say you missed her and used her panties to jerk off and ask her to put them on for you without washing the panties of course.

Damn.. reading ur post just got me real hard...

slider1234
24-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Damn.. reading ur post just got me real hard...

Eh don’t be a NATO. Do it?

lyulka
25-05-2018, 12:03 AM
that will be a big risk :eek:

I tried that before also.

Got access to office anytime. Nowadays, seems like all the charbo in my office is into fitness bug.

Got one bah bah college alwasy do runs and gym. Soalways got fresh gym clothing in the office.

So far tried twice.

1st time is her running gears. T shirt and running shorts not interesting. But got reebok sports bra and La senza panties. So I just strip everything wear her sports bra and panties. Sit on her seat and wank off with her pics (on her desk) in front of me. never soil the clothing

Second time was addidas sports bra, sports tights and some micro fiber panties. SAme story. Wear everything. Sports tights pull below butt level, Pull dick out from the side of the panties. Sit on her chair. legs on her table and start stroking. PC not lock, so scroll trhru her pc. Found her pics.

Carryon stroking until find a pic with her in gym clothings. (Not the same I am wearing) then wank while fanatsising screwing her in her gym clothes.
I was sitting on her chair. Leg up on her desk. Gym tights pull down, dick pull out from side of the panties. Stroke until so shiok until I almost accidentally soil the clothing. Super shiok. Shot high and super orgasm. Lucky just a few drops kanna her bra lower side and a few drops on her panty.

slider1234
25-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Sometime ago, I found my colleagues new sanitary pad. I couldn’t help it but started to jerk off with it. Similar some pre-cum fell on it and I quickly folded it and put it back.

But the best would be toilet raids where your female colleagues use cos you know each and every one of them. Especially if it’s a small office!

I tried that before also.

Carryon stroking until find a pic with her in gym clothings. (Not the same I am wearing) then wank while fanatsising screwing her in her gym clothes.
I was sitting on her chair. Leg up on her desk. Gym tights pull down, dick pull out from side of the panties. Stroke until so shiok until I almost accidentally soil the clothing. Super shiok. Shot high and super orgasm. Lucky just a few drops kanna her bra lower side and a few drops on her panty.

AntheaA
27-05-2018, 03:08 PM
I used to sell my worn thongs and g strings on sbf and do live take-offs. Seems like this fetish is still thriving and more and more bros are into this lingerie fetish.

ah_ush
05-06-2018, 05:53 PM
something to share

ah_ush
05-06-2018, 05:55 PM
second part

sionglim
06-06-2018, 02:35 PM
fresh new bra more attractive.
Many at OG.
Chinatown wingseng shop too

bigloser0
08-06-2018, 03:11 PM
something to share

are these yours or do they belong to somebody else?

bigloser0
21-06-2018, 11:41 PM
I used to sell my worn thongs and g strings on sbf and do live take-offs. Seems like this fetish is still thriving and more and more bros are into this lingerie fetish.

Are you still selling used panties?
Do you have any website for us to refer to?
Believe more bros will be interested.

bigloser0
23-06-2018, 03:39 PM

wish i have such relatives like yours and my releases will be wonderful, each time, every time!!!

bigloser0
23-06-2018, 04:03 PM
My ex supervisor is a very sexy lady with B cup. She like tennis and cycling. I used to join the group for tennis after work. One day she left her sport bag with her T-shirt, bra and her soiled panty in my car after our tennis game and we went for supper. Somehow she forgot about her sport bag in my car boot after I dropped her at her place after supper since she does not drive. Wow I was very curious and opened the bag when I reached home, and found a pink panty ( Triumph brand) in there. I took out and saw her cum juice on her panty. Wow I really BTH and began to lick her cum juice and later pcc and let go completely on her panty.

If I were you, I would lick that juice passionately too.
And enjoy some of her sweat smell from her other clothes, thinking of her and PCC away, if she is pretty.

Voorhees
30-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Not a lingerie fan but one time my partner came to my place for sleep over, she wore a transparent one piece pyjamas without bra and under wear. Could see though her. When she was washing the dishes after dinner I was admiring her body.

Went kitchen and ate her from behind before standing doggy ... she told me unless you can come 2 to 3 time tonight ... better save it for later .. I am not done with you yet :)

IcyMula
14-07-2018, 09:49 PM
something to share

you "borrow" or found these??

which are the ones that are your favorite or which are the one you often use?

IcyMula
14-07-2018, 09:52 PM
this were some of my younger days stories

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=342537

i still got stories as well after the lisa incident

IcyMula
14-07-2018, 10:18 PM
was at my friend place, i have borrow this before, today saw it again so i used it again for some fun when she was out to get me dinner

https://i.imgur.com/Kh2marE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ml9jneK.jpg

Camryaltis
14-07-2018, 11:27 PM
I like thongs, g strings and T-backs for bottoms. Sport briefs also can. For tops, I like push up strapless bras, nu-bra, half cup and most fav is the sports bras esp those racer back ones.
Needless to say bikinis too are my fav.
N they must be black in colour bcos I find black the sexiest colours

Maxrebirth
30-07-2018, 05:14 PM

Anybody up for it? Her panty.

Maxrebirth
30-07-2018, 05:22 PM

Pm me your skype to discuss more if interested!

Maxrebirth
30-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Just received news that wife's younger sis will be coming over to stay with us for a few days in Oct! *grinsss

IcyMula
02-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Just received news that wife's younger sis will be coming over to stay with us for a few days in Oct! *grinsss

hope to see you sharing some pictures

lynntann
02-09-2018, 10:34 AM
my bf took a few pics of my undies when he literally ripped off my blouse after a hot foreplay.

Nexwaver
02-09-2018, 12:09 PM

You are more interested in her or her lingerie? :D

Maxrebirth
03-09-2018, 05:22 PM
You are more interested in her or her lingerie? :D

Both! Hahaha

slider1234
06-01-2019, 03:03 PM
www.mewe.com/join/mykink

Tumblr got shutdown.

JBlunt
26-05-2020, 12:32 PM
Unsure is this amount to lingerie fetish. Anyway, it was my experience.

My ex was kind of conservative. Her bras and panties are those in plain or lacy. She always in her boyshorts and never try any thong or g-string.

In one of the sessions, when she was riding me on top, she placed her boyshorts on my face, covered my eyes. I was instantly aroused. But she just finds this interesting, not a fetish.

Since then, occasionally I may also place her boyshorts on her face. Just placed to cover her eyes.

She was kind of against the idea of wearing the panty on her head, but she did give in for a few occasions. Gosh, I love the views. And in revenge (or more like a role play), she also made me wear her panty on my head.

So, any brothers and sisters have this fetish like mine?

PigLayEgg
26-05-2020, 02:51 PM
I have an encounter many many years ago. I went to Msia for holiday with a friend. He bought his GF and her younger sis. We shared the same hotel room to save cost. One day, i came back to the room to use the toilet while the 3 of them go to the beach. I saw a pink panties hanging in the shower room. I got tempted and took the panties to smell. It was nice and slightly damp at that spot. Before i wanted to wank with that panties, i heard the hotel room opened and heard the younger sis calling my name. I naturally put the undies in my pocket anfd opened the toilet door asking what she want. She said she need to take something in the toilet. I let her in the toilet amd i go out to the room. After a while, she came out and ask me shyly if i saw her undies. I was dumbfounded and don’t know what to answer. She saw my pocket got something bulging and she ask if i took her undies. I was paiseh and took out the undies. Both of us flushed and she came near to me, say its alright. She planted her lips on me and we kissed as we have a slight liking for each other. I got very hard when she touched my chest and play with my nipples outside my t shirt. The rest is history. I got so excited and even cum in her accidently. We got so worried after that until she got her period few weeks later. That was the most unforgettable encounter for me.. she was only 18 and i was 22 then. Now both of us in our 40s, she is a mother of 2 and she is not my wife.

kyc2110
26-05-2020, 07:28 PM
I am a pantyhose fans. Love to tiak!:D

JBlunt
26-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Let me share another story which was related to bras, which was happened 7 years ago.

R was my colleague from another department. She was younger than me at least ten years. She has a pair of firmed boobs, not mistaken 34C. She was short and petite. She was attached but we flirted a lot. However, the most, we just holding hands and touching inside the car, when we out for lunch.

My birthday was coming. She offered to give me a present. She drew a line – no sex, no nude. I shared my fantasy briefly, and she was kind of agreeable to play along.

On that day, both of us arrived early at the office. An hour early than the usual.

As per requested, she was wearing push-up bras. It was pink in colour and that turned me on.

We sneak into a toilet for the disabled. She sat on the toilet bowl, and as agreed I am not allowed to touch her. Then she undressed the top and the bras, showing her pair of sexy boobs. We kissed and hugged. Then she gave me a blow job. The view was so arousing when I was standing and seeing a girl with ponytail sucking mine.

I came very quickly. And it was unloaded inside her bras, which was intentional. Then she spread my cums evenly inside the cup, and then wore the bras. I made that request as my birthday present. She had to wear it for the rest of the day, as agreed.

Then we continued to work as usual. Knowing my sticky cums was attached to her boobs and seeing her walking around, really made my day. She felt discomfort, but she was sporting enough.

Before the day ends, she sought my permission to take the bras off. She then put her bras inside a brown paper envelope, and quietly kept that in my drawer. She went home braless.

I did not keep the bras. I returned to her the next day. She did wear the same bras occasionally.

I left the organization a year later. We did not keep contact.

Camryaltis
27-05-2020, 12:34 AM
When I was in the varsity in Aus. That was when I discovered what’s sports bra, thongs, g string, bikini (bandeau, string, micro, sheer etc etc).

Add in sheer clothing as well. That’s why till today I’ve had a fetish for females in sports bra.

IcyMula
18-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Unsure is this amount to lingerie fetish. Anyway, it was my experience.

My ex was kind of conservative. Her bras and panties are those in plain or lacy. She always in her boyshorts and never try any thong or g-string.

In one of the sessions, when she was riding me on top, she placed her boyshorts on my face, covered my eyes. I was instantly aroused. But she just finds this interesting, not a fetish.

Since then, occasionally I may also place her boyshorts on her face. Just placed to cover her eyes.

She was kind of against the idea of wearing the panty on her head, but she did give in for a few occasions. Gosh, I love the views. And in revenge (or more like a role play), she also made me wear her panty on my head.

So, any brothers and sisters have this fetish like mine?

that is pretty kinky i would say, but if it help keep things fresh and maintain a good relationship, i would say is a good thing

these days boy shorts can be sexy as well

I have an encounter many many years ago. I went to Msia for holiday with a friend. He bought his GF and her younger sis. We shared the same hotel room to save cost. One day, i came back to the room to use the toilet while the 3 of them go to the beach. I saw a pink panties hanging in the shower room. I got tempted and took the panties to smell. It was nice and slightly damp at that spot. Before i wanted to wank with that panties, i heard the hotel room opened and heard the younger sis calling my name. I naturally put the undies in my pocket anfd opened the toilet door asking what she want. She said she need to take something in the toilet. I let her in the toilet amd i go out to the room. After a while, she came out and ask me shyly if i saw her undies. I was dumbfounded and don’t know what to answer. She saw my pocket got something bulging and she ask if i took her undies. I was paiseh and took out the undies. Both of us flushed and she came near to me, say its alright. She planted her lips on me and we kissed as we have a slight liking for each other. I got very hard when she touched my chest and play with my nipples outside my t shirt. The rest is history. I got so excited and even cum in her accidently. We got so worried after that until she got her period few weeks later. That was the most unforgettable encounter for me.. she was only 18 and i was 22 then. Now both of us in our 40s, she is a mother of 2 and she is not my wife.

you are double lucky there, i would say most might end up with a very bad ending for both.

in a way you got one unforgettable memory

and i hope both of you are doing well

Let me share another story which was related to bras, which was happened 7 years ago.

R was my colleague from another department. She was younger than me at least ten years. She has a pair of firmed boobs, not mistaken 34C. She was short and petite. She was attached but we flirted a lot. However, the most, we just holding hands and touching inside the car, when we out for lunch.

My birthday was coming. She offered to give me a present. She drew a line – no sex, no nude. I shared my fantasy briefly, and she was kind of agreeable to play along.

On that day, both of us arrived early at the office. An hour early than the usual.

As per requested, she was wearing push-up bras. It was pink in colour and that turned me on.

We sneak into a toilet for the disabled. She sat on the toilet bowl, and as agreed I am not allowed to touch her. Then she undressed the top and the bras, showing her pair of sexy boobs. We kissed and hugged. Then she gave me a blow job. The view was so arousing when I was standing and seeing a girl with ponytail sucking mine.

I came very quickly. And it was unloaded inside her bras, which was intentional. Then she spread my cums evenly inside the cup, and then wore the bras. I made that request as my birthday present. She had to wear it for the rest of the day, as agreed.

Then we continued to work as usual. Knowing my sticky cums was attached to her boobs and seeing her walking around, really made my day. She felt discomfort, but she was sporting enough.

Before the day ends, she sought my permission to take the bras off. She then put her bras inside a brown paper envelope, and quietly kept that in my drawer. She went home braless.

I did not keep the bras. I returned to her the next day. She did wear the same bras occasionally.

I left the organization a year later. We did not keep contact.

When I was in the varsity in Aus. That was when I discovered what’s sports bra, thongs, g string, bikini (bandeau, string, micro, sheer etc etc).

Add in sheer clothing as well. That’s why till today I’ve had a fetish for females in sports bra.

very sporting girl i would say! lucky you to be able to have such a good gift.
so what kind of bra or panty you are into?

IcyMula
18-06-2020, 10:52 PM
sometime i do have the habit to looks at around places to scout out where are their dumping ground for unwanted clothes. i will mark this place down and check once a while to see if i have any luck in picking up any.

or on rainy or big wind season will check around the area to see if any goodies got blow off and ready for picking

Nickal
15-07-2020, 01:59 AM
During my pri sch days, borrow from clothes line, bro's gf, gf, neighbour, sometimes pity my neighbour, borrow at least 10 bra from her.... that feeling more shiok than with a woman. Make me harder

ShaTauKokDog
15-07-2020, 03:17 PM
During my pri sch days, borrow from clothes line, bro's gf, gf, neighbour, sometimes pity my neighbour, borrow at least 10 bra from her.... that feeling more shiok than with a woman. Make me harder

How about old folks home?:D

IcyMula
15-05-2021, 05:44 PM

these days are harder to do so

hammie1234
07-08-2021, 08:12 PM
Wore my first bra at 11yo. Sports type training bra

12yo i started wearing normal bra

13yo got my first sexy color bra like red, blue, orange, black etc lol

Imani
08-08-2021, 05:01 AM
I rarely wearing bra

IcyMula
02-12-2021, 09:51 PM
I rarely wearing bra

wouldn't it be hard to hide the visible linings?

IcyMula
02-12-2021, 10:01 PM
comes in a set

https://i.imgur.com/UQ7z3k9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oWvn68l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zBot4o5.jpg

bigmannow
03-12-2021, 11:19 AM
When I climb staircase down my block sometimes will see bras / panties thrown on the ground :D some are quite new some more lol

IcyMula
05-12-2021, 01:26 AM
When I climb staircase down my block sometimes will see bras / panties thrown on the ground :D some are quite new some more lol

most of the time is they drop off the clothes hanger, do you like pick them up for yourself?

r.fowler
06-12-2021, 10:15 AM
my fetish for lingerie or sexy lingerie started late. Probably in my early 20s.

my uncle remarried when he was 45 (that time), and my aunt was in her early 30s. They are quite well to do and they happen to own an apartment along kim seng. I used to work in Great World last time and I parked my vehicle in their condo to get to work (saving on the season).

As my job is rather flexible (sales job), they will pass me their apartment key to open the door for cleaner to clean up twice a week. Of course, when the cleaners are there, I have the luxury to rest in their living room when the cleaner do their chores. Due to privacy and of course being their relative, I only stay in their living room and did not enter their bedroom.

However, there was one incident i was having a big stomach upset and the common toilet is being cleaned. No choice, I entered their bedroom toilet, and i was stunned. In their bedroom, i can see my aunt's lingerie... full lacy, sexy sleeping gown (translucent type), and all G. I had a full erection then. I did not do anything that day but the images stayed for me the whole day.

During the next cleaning, i seized on the opportunity to use their bathroom and ransacked the wardrobe. i had the best fap of my young adulthood that time. whatever colors, whatever design, my aunt has.. I even found porn VCD (at the time, VCD is the only outlet to view porn) in their cupboard too.
Their apartment become my weekly fap place.

it has been close to 15 years since. my aunt now is mid-40s but still whenever i saw her during CNY or occasions, the images still linger in my mind. hard to forget, cannot forget.

Tysondragon
06-12-2021, 10:20 AM
my fetish for lingerie or sexy lingerie started late. Probably in my early 20s.

my uncle remarried when he was 45 (that time), and my aunt was in her early 30s. They are quite well to do and they happen to own an apartment along kim seng. I used to work in Great World last time and I parked my vehicle in their condo to get to work (saving on the season).

As my job is rather flexible (sales job), they will pass me their apartment key to open the door for cleaner to clean up twice a week. Of course, when the cleaners are there, I have the luxury to rest in their living room when the cleaner do their chores. Due to privacy and of course being their relative, I only stay in their living room and did not enter their bedroom.

However, there was one incident i was having a big stomach upset and the common toilet is being cleaned. No choice, I entered their bedroom toilet, and i was stunned. In their bedroom, i can see my aunt's lingerie... full lacy, sexy sleeping gown (translucent type), and all G. I had a full erection then. I did not do anything that day but the images stayed for me the whole day.

During the next cleaning, i seized on the opportunity to use their bathroom and ransacked the wardrobe. i had the best fap of my young adulthood that time. whatever colors, whatever design, my aunt has.. I even found porn VCD (at the time, VCD is the only outlet to view porn) in their cupboard too.
Their apartment become my weekly fap place.

it has been close to 15 years since. my aunt now is mid-40s but still whenever i saw her during CNY or occasions, the images still linger in my mind. hard to forget, cannot forget.

This is kinky bro! thanks for the sharing. mind to ask what is your aunt stats?

r.fowler
06-12-2021, 03:16 PM
now that she given birth, she is less voluptuous than before. she stands at 1.6++ and close to 50kg last time.

ransacking her wardrobe is like visiting a lingerie shop. but im glad it happened a while back when digital lock or home cam is not very popular. else, i will not dare

This is kinky bro! thanks for the sharing. mind to ask what is your aunt stats?

Tysondragon
06-12-2021, 04:58 PM
now that she given birth, she is less voluptuous than before. she stands at 1.6++ and close to 50kg last time.

ransacking her wardrobe is like visiting a lingerie shop. but im glad it happened a while back when digital lock or home cam is not very popular. else, i will not dare

nice one bro. is a wonderful experience to be honest. u should do to your cousin now haha.. guess she is kinda slut . lingerie shop somore

r.fowler
07-12-2021, 09:15 AM
nice one bro. is a wonderful experience to be honest. u should do to your cousin now haha.. guess she is kinda slut . lingerie shop somore
not that I will do it but they are childless. chill. good memories but will not do it now. im old already

p_f_a_b
12-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Hi all,

I love to play with used lingerie such as lacy panties, lacy skimpy thongs and gstrings. Am very attracted to lacy and skimpy lingerie.

I don't mind whether its washed or not, as long as they have been worn before.

Love to know and possibly meet up with buds here with same fetish to wear and cum together.

Kindly PM me to discuss our fetish!

kkevinn6
26-12-2022, 11:15 AM
i sniff it

stickyoldman
30-12-2022, 02:23 PM
My wife hv some used panties for exchange, she gets excited too when I show her her abused panties. Just exploring guys. Telegram veves933 if share same interest

Snowystorm
30-12-2022, 04:26 PM
I like all types of lingerie especially the pushed up bras and lacy panties. Recently love the sports bra and ladies running shorts well.

wlseries
13-02-2023, 08:31 PM
It started in sec sch and my school chose those super cheapo uniforms that would thin out a bit after a few washes so you can see the patterns underneath it. Just so my crush always wore the the same pattern bra all the time.

mangoes49
10-01-2024, 10:59 PM
Reviving this haha. I can't rmb mine but fresh ones are great too.

Fabil
11-01-2024, 09:10 AM
Reviving this haha. I can't rmb mine but fresh ones are great too.

Started back in secondary school.. my aunt was living with us and she has quite a wardrobe.. if i am alone in the house (back from school early), i would go and touch her bra, panties and nightie.. after some time, even started wearing them. Would also hide a piece or two and then return them a few days later..

Patchy
11-01-2024, 09:40 AM
Started back in secondary school.. my aunt was living with us and she has quite a wardrobe.. if i am alone in the house (back from school early), i would go and touch her bra, panties and nightie.. after some time, even started wearing them. Would also hide a piece or two and then return them a few days later..

Growing up, i guess we've been throught that stage. Aunts, Sis and probably even Mum's undies. But eventually we move on.

Xcrossit
11-01-2024, 09:46 AM
exclusively fucking in lingerie for a while now.

a lot of chicks dont feel good about their naked body. sexy lingerie / clothing is a HUGE confidence booster.

try getting some really comfy expensive lingerie and tell your partner she looks hella sexy and just push her panties inside and insert.

my wife and ex gfs all said they get super aroused when they get taken like that.

krazyhippo
11-01-2024, 01:46 PM
For us...she bought lace thongs and always make me wear them and have sex together ..

skihon
11-01-2024, 03:05 PM
I started this during my sec days. Started off when i was at my friend's place to play game. He has a older sister, whenever she off from work, she will stay at home just wearing singlet and short fbt shorts. So often when i go over i will see her in those sitting on the sofa watching tv. While i went to my friend's room to play game. Quite often she will join us to play , 1 day while i was at my friend's house playing game, he said he going down to buy lunch telling me to stay home wait for him to tabao. That was the time where his sister also not at home, so i use this no one at home time went to his sister room digged her drawer. Most of her underwear are G strings, i took out some and rub on my dick then when i about to cum, i took out her bra and shoot inside the side pocket where they will put the push up paddings in. After that i put back and went back to my friend's room continue play game. I not sure did his sister found out the cum or the smell or not as i dont know. After that day, i dont have any chance to go into her room as that time we were preparing for our N levels then graduated.

plok
15-01-2024, 08:16 AM
Mine started when my bro gf started staying over occasionally. That was really heaven for me. She had really nice bras and panties. Always can’t wait for them to go out and I’ll go have my fun.

newswing
17-01-2024, 05:24 PM
My panties fetish started I think during my teens
17? 18 or 19 ?
IdK

I'M Still having this fetish
I bought some panties, mostly cheap ones to wear, to get freaky!
Anyone has this fetish and wanna be friends, can chat over Twitter or Telegram
Not here to judge or scam anyone!

hahab
17-01-2024, 11:48 PM
During sec 3 or 4, used to have a china jc girl as tenant during my sec sch days. I saw her bras hanging in her room for drying 1 day and got horny. So i explore her room when she was out and found a drawer full of bras, bikinis and g-string( surprise). That time damn horny never masturbate before so use her bra to cover my dick and balls and hump on my bolster ( learn from porn). Suddenly feel damn song and had my very first cum onto her bra then i felt very panic because im thinking how to cleanup without her knowing.

It was a very enjoyable time back then, after the 1st session i always sneak into her room and find her panties to cum on whenever i felt horny. Too bad last time no camera phone