31-01-2007, 11:36 AM
hello people

anyone know where to find mat salleh girls in KL? and how much

Thank you brothers :)

Jalan Bukit Bintang!:D Negotiable!!

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Jalan Bukit Bintang!:D Negotiable!!

Marriot and Mandarin Oriental also a lot. Just go in and say you want to find for Ang Moh lorr... hehehe

shiok1968
31-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Might as well come to my work place. Everyday I see until sian.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 11:52 AM

I want VOlleyball team leh :p

serembanmen
31-01-2007, 12:20 PM

Where? i will come! :D

shiok1968
31-01-2007, 12:20 PM
I want VOlleyball team leh :pKekeke...you still remember. So greedy...you sure you can tahan or not??:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Kekeke...you still remember. So greedy...you sure you can tahan or not??

Can one... kekekeke... got my SSH next to me... problem is we see only... i think YSH cannot tahan leh... :rolleyes:

CibLover
31-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Can one... kekekeke... got my SSH next to me... problem is we see only... i think YSH cannot tahan leh...

Buey tahan, then we go unload lorr.... I know where can find mat sallehs or ang mors FL or WLs.. But dun need PM me, horr.. :p ;)

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Buey tahan, then we go unload lorr.... I know where can find mat sallehs or ang mors FL or WLs.. But dun need PM me, horr.. :p ;)

I dun wan ang moh ... but look see can lah ... hehehe

vicxs
31-01-2007, 02:49 PM
thank you brothers...
can anyone give me contact details and give me a rough idea of how much it will cost? im new to this forum, so dont know much.

thanks all for your help :)

dc8888
31-01-2007, 06:05 PM
ang moh cost me 800 for 3 hours ,i picked them up at beach club...
not very good in bed... just for curiousity sake only.
skin like sand paper... i think PRC better skin.. and NL got better pussy..
kimchi... also better...at least when you fuck them you dun know what they yelling at?.,...naxbckasfhkasjfhal.... you just fuck only...

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 09:50 PM
kimchi... also better...at least when you fuck them you dun know what they yelling at?.,...naxbckasfhkasjfhal.... you just fuck only...

LOL... i almost fell off my seat as it matches my own experience... hehehe.. :D

LSB_Fan
31-01-2007, 11:00 PM
thank you brothers...
can anyone give me contact details and give me a rough idea of how much it will cost? im new to this forum, so dont know much.

Wah... i think you dun get the hint ? They are pulling your leg leh... right
SSH, YSH :p

LSB_Fan
31-01-2007, 11:02 PM
thank you brothers...

Wah... i think you dun get the hint ? They are pulling your leg leh... right
SSH, YSH :p

TD0620G
01-02-2007, 12:35 AM

so cheap? valentine's day promotion ah? :rolleyes: pay extra 3 times but get 1 only offer kekeke

jon2000sg
01-02-2007, 01:12 AM

800 RM$ or SG$ ???

shiok1968
01-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Buey tahan, then we go unload lorr.... I know where can find mat sallehs or ang mors FL or WLs.. But dun need PM me, horr.. Then why last nite ask you for lobang, you only tell me to call CBM.:mad:

End up two horny buggers lan lan just go to Pudu and have supper.:(

shiok1968
01-02-2007, 10:36 AM
800 RM$ or SG$ ???Should be in RM$ cos if in SG$, then really too farking expensive.:p

CibLover
01-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Then why last nite ask you for lobang, you only tell me to call CBM.........

Huh?? You guys didn't go to that place meh? I even give you precise directions!!!

Ehhh....CBM not ang moh/ mat salleh meh??? From Aussieland leh!!!!
KNN...CBM said he will call you guys last nite. He said he also wanna go to that place!!! Strange?????!!! :confused:

shiok1968
01-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Huh?? You guys didn't go to that place meh? I even give you precise directions!!!

Ehhh....CBM not ang moh/ mat salleh meh??? From Aussieland leh!!!!
KNN...CBM said he will call you guys last nite. He said he also wanna go to that place!!! Strange?????!!! We found the place but call Ah Lam cant get thru. End up decided not to go in cos dun want to tikam tikam.

When CBM say he also going down, I thought he joking. Later then he call me and say that the place close already. Lucky we never go. By then both of us were at Pudu having mutton soup and chee cheong fun.:D

Gorken
01-02-2007, 03:19 PM
We found the place but call Ah Lam cant get thru. End up decided not to go in cos dun want to tikam tikam.

When CBM say he also going down, I thought he joking. Later then he call me and say that the place close already. Lucky we never go. By then both of us were at Pudu having mutton soup and chee cheong fun.:D

High tention, no where to release, dont one tikam tikam..... pulling my down hair already!!!!!Help Help~~~~~~

shiok1968
01-02-2007, 03:39 PM
High tention, no where to release, dont one tikam tikam..... pulling my down hair already!!!!!Help Help~~~~~~Kekeke....lucky I dun need to pull hair cos at least still got CKC.:D

CibLover
01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Kekeke....lucky I dun need to pull hair cos at least still got CKC.....

Si beh hao lian!!! :cool:

Bro Gorken,
I symphatise with you. Mutton soup somemore... must have shot a lots of cicaks last nite. :p

shiok1968
01-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Si beh hao lian!!!

Bro Gorken,
I symphatise with you. Mutton soup somemore... must have shot a lots of cicaks last nite. You dun talk cock with me cos you also have. Dun forget I know everything about you.:cool:

Btw ytd we went to a new place where they serve 3 jugs for RM100 for HH. From 6 - 8pm nothing much except drink but after 8pm got some very nice eye candy. :D

DRYDUST
02-02-2007, 11:44 AM
... By then both of us were at Pudu having mutton soup and chee cheong fun.:D

my place veli far isit?:rolleyes: ...v hav chic wif ginseng, wif lotus root, wif vege, wif abc, wif taufu...no mutton thou..

shiok1968
02-02-2007, 09:46 PM
my place veli far isit?:rolleyes: ...v hav chic wif ginseng, wif lotus root, wif vege, wif abc, wif taufu...no mutton thou..Sorry Sifu but around Pudu mah so just makan there.:D

warmnites
03-02-2007, 01:13 AM
yah lar.... I also belum try to eat US Soggy, OZ Surf, German Beer, Brit Wiggle, Swiss Choc and French Le'ssy... :D me need to cari where they serve these dishes! CBM drive me there ok! :D
oops forgot CBM tdy leaking white stuff from nose.... LOL

piratebooty
03-02-2007, 04:45 PM
lol if u guys want pink tacos y not fly over to perth for short holiday? tiger airways has just recently started flying from singapore to perth at least 4 times a week, i think starts in march. flight price is dirt cheap. come over down under n i will show u around. we got oz, european, african, asian girls n u will find the premises here r alot higher class then the ones u find in kl (from my exp) ;)

TD0620G
04-02-2007, 04:48 PM
when u are in a place like oz u don't go for WLs... the fun is in the pickup scene.

piratebooty
04-02-2007, 07:41 PM
true but the WLs here all look like they came out of an MTV video. dont have to go regularly but just one for exp ;) this is a better option for the busy plp like myself :D