PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat The BEST QUOTATION Of The Current 38 SAGA...The World (not S"pore...brain de

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-06-2017, 10:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SO far other than the last line of the first statement by LHY and LWL....with the word "Especially".......this is the best statement that epitomises LIFE in "controlled" Singapore.

Written by WD Li....son of LHY........

Twelve hours ago I gave the following statement to AFP: ‘Not only do I intend never to go into politics, I believe that it would be bad for Singapore if any third-generation Lee went into politics. The country must be bigger than one family.”
He further wrote,Today we are going to learn a lot about the country of my birth. We are going to learn whether (as I hope) the ruling party is still full of men and women of quality and strong character, or whether “it is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?244490-The-BEST-QUOTATION-Of-The-Current-38-SAGA-The-World-(not-S-quot-pore-brain-dead-Await&goto=newpost).