PDA

View Full Version : L2030

ff11
11-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Dont see a thread for this house. Opens abit late at 330pm. So far i've tried G5 and G9. Anybody else like to frequent this house?

strikeback4
11-06-2017, 08:07 PM
What cat and country?

ff11
11-06-2017, 08:22 PM
What cat and country?

Thai Cat $50. This one bro Comm fav girl 8 house.

strikeback4
11-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Thai Cat $50. This one bro Comm fav girl 8 house.

LOL Comm so unfaithful :p

L8H43 G17 miss comm mak mak :(

comm
11-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Sigh I help g8 clean the ceiling fan and then she dumped me 15 mins later.....dunno she at night look at her ceiling fan will think of me anot :o

0843 G17 so many tirak, she no miss me la, she got sg bf liao, every night she talk to her bf mak mak, jub jub and jing jing , where got think of fatty uncle

strikeback4
11-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Sigh I help g8 clean the ceiling fan and then she dumped me 15 mins later.....dunno she at night look at her ceiling fan will think of me anot :o

0843 G17 so many tirak, she no miss me la, she got sg bf liao, every night she talk to her bf mak mak, jub jub and jing jing , where got think of fatty uncle

lol next time you clean the fan, paste your photo on the fan, than every night she will see you :p

Belt
11-06-2017, 09:22 PM
lol next time you clean the fan, paste your photo on the fan, than every night she will see you :p

best is the comm's dick photo :D

cassano10
11-06-2017, 10:52 PM

Wah comm 你还不要放过她.

Sing this song to her sua.

https://youtu.be/kSxsGddQeXo

comm
11-06-2017, 11:06 PM
How can i put my pic on her fan, later all her tirak come and find me how....cannot la....

My dick oso nothing special....

Hai...put cassano photo la.....or arte photo....

ff11
11-06-2017, 11:19 PM
What's so good about G8? Can share?

strikeback4
12-06-2017, 12:35 AM
How can i put my pic on her fan, later all her tirak come and find me how....cannot la....

My dick oso nothing special....

Hai...put cassano photo la.....or arte photo....

her tirak busy looking at her la... where will care about the fan... even if cowgirl position their eye will be watching her boobs instead :p

ff11
18-06-2017, 07:42 PM
This house like no business. Open at 3pm and first customer comes at 4pm. But the girls are quite chio.

halogen019
19-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Went to look for g9 three times but each time did not manage to get her due to off day or too many customers.

So I took g8

Looks: 7/10 not my cup of tea but she looks Lian-ish
Boobs: 7/10 natural B
Body: 7/10 slim
Complexion: 8/10 big tattoos on the front and back
Foreplay: 3/10 she used too much force in sucking my nipples. Quite a few restrictions... cannot play with her nipples, cannot suck. No balls licking.
FJ: 3/10 cannot do cowgirl. Said my dick too big and long. Did missionary all the way. Not very responsive because I think she was in pain.
GFE: 1/10 after deed, told me she can't do massage and left me alone while she played the phone

Overall quite a bad bonk. Don't think she is cut to become a prostitute. Too fragile.

Not sure what is so special about g8 that bro comm likes haha

ff11
19-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Went to look for g9 three times but each time did not manage to get her due to off day or too many customers.

So I took g8

Foreplay: 3/10 she used too much force in sucking my nipples. Quite a few restrictions... cannot play with her nipples, cannot suck. No balls licking.
FJ: 3/10 cannot do cowgirl. Said my dick too big and long. Did missionary all the way. Not very responsive because I think she was in pain.
GFE: 1/10 after deed, told me she can't do massage and left me alone while she played the phone

Overall quite a bad bonk. Don't think she is cut to become a prostitute. Too fragile.

Thanks for the FR bro. I wanted to try another girl last Sunday but saw G9 and felt obliged to take her. Thought of going for G8 but i think i'll skip her now.

Pental
19-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Thanks for FR bros... i wanted to try a girl that can fuck longer.

Cyberspace Nerd
19-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the FR bro. I wanted to try another girl last Sunday but saw G9 and felt obliged to take her. Thought of going for G8 but i think i'll skip her now.

other people got lousy service doesn't mean you will get lousy service also lah....just ask chris91 and slayer, they got tok gong service from G8..............:p:rolleyes:

comm
20-06-2017, 12:13 AM

Jialat ur experience so bad....maybe she miss me.....she feel guilty of dumping me after i clean her fan so her service drop haha

but back to topic... agree her cat bath/bj is sop, nothing much. Surprised u kenna restriction on her boobs...i din encounter any. I guess she gave u different treatment.

Lorres
20-06-2017, 12:58 AM
This hse is not prominent. Maybe its a fengshui thingy.
I only been there once in early 2016.
Maybe its the big dog.
Maybe the 2038 and 2036 aura (in 2016) too powerful, too "wang" and overshadow the rest.

Cyberspace Nerd
20-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Jialat ur experience so bad....maybe she miss me.....she feel guilty of dumping me after i clean her fan so her service drop haha

but back to topic... agree her cat bath/bj is sop, nothing much. Surprised u kenna restriction on her boobs...i din encounter any. I guess she gave u different treatment for some reason

i lick and squeeze the boobs like nobody business ....forgot to boob fuck though.

comm
20-06-2017, 09:07 AM
This hse is not prominent. Maybe its a fengshui thingy.
I only been there once in early 2016.
Maybe its the big dog.
Maybe the 2038 and 2036 aura (in 2016) too powerful, too "wang" and overshadow the rest.

Now got afew not bad...

comm
20-06-2017, 09:08 AM
i lick and squeeze the boobs like nobody business ....forgot to boob fuck though.

Boob fuck....g9 boobs much better haha

Cyberspace Nerd
20-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Boob fuck....g9 boobs much better haha

why ?? boobs bigger ??? :D will go see see soon. :p

bonkning
20-06-2017, 04:01 PM
why ?? boobs bigger ??? :D will go see see soon. :p
i heard perfect boobs :eek:

Cyberspace Nerd
20-06-2017, 05:21 PM
i heard perfect boobs :eek:

but some say the face CMI......cover the face bomb the base ? :eek:

i saw some quite chio one here but didn't see the number. :rolleyes:

cassano10
20-06-2017, 05:32 PM

I tried g9 on her 1st week. No makeup on.
Face couldn't pass my std. Mor peng okt assure me that's why I took her.

bonkning
20-06-2017, 05:38 PM

ya .. nid to personally go check .. i too lazy to walk over from lor 8.
maybe next week.

comm
20-06-2017, 05:58 PM
ya best is go recce urself

chris91
20-06-2017, 08:29 PM
other people got lousy service doesn't mean you will get lousy service also lah....just ask chris91 and slayer, they got tok gong service from G8..............:p:rolleyes:

Cb kia. Enough already leh. Why keep mentioning my nick? You idolize me so much is it? :D

strikeback4
20-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Cb kia. Enough already leh. Why keep mentioning my nick? You idolize me so much is it? :D

LOL bo bian la... this CB nerd eye red that he cannot good service, so want suan siao you :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
20-06-2017, 08:56 PM
I thought some people ignore me leh...how come can see what I write about him / her ? ? 55555 go n complain to moderator lah....your ignore function not working lol

bonkning
22-06-2017, 12:26 PM
So I took g8
she forgot to turn on her charm for u lor...
comm tioh gongtao until clean fan leh :D
u very unlucky .. i oso no boobs restrictions.

better stay with g9 for service, unless u gg for her g8 looks.
compared to ur kissing machine, g8 only pecks, very detach, unless by chance she turns on her kc :eek:

bonkning
22-06-2017, 12:31 PM
ya i oso saw 1 or 2 chio bus there, fair skin but cant see their number.
g8 is c cup tioh bo?

ff11
22-06-2017, 01:35 PM
she forgot to turn on her charm for u lor...
comm tioh gongtao until clean fan leh :D
u very unlucky .. i oso no boobs restrictions.

better stay with g9 for service, unless u gg for her g8 looks.
compared to ur kissing machine, g8 only pecks, very detach, unless by chance she turns on her kc :eek:

Is it? Really enjoyed kissing g9. Shiok.

halogen019
25-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Finally managed to try g9 after several unsuccessful trips to the shop.

Look: 7/10 I frankly don't find her looks bad. She is just average looking. Definitely can accept type.

Boobs: 9/10 best part of all. Like what some bros mentioned. Godly boobs but I have to qualify myself here, A-grade boobs in C cup category. Hers are not super big like cartoon's one for those who know who I am talking about. The shape is one of the best. When squeezing, the boobs have the right amount of softness and firmness. The downside is her nipples - they are inverted so it is very hard to suck.

Body: 9/10 great body. She is slim and proportionate.

Complexion: 7/10 has no body tattoos but I think her face has little blemishes.

Foreplay: 8/10 hardworking but not sensual enough

FJ: 8/10 she can take a big one. Very accommodating

Here is one thing which I found very different from the FRs on her: she doesn't do kissing but what some bros here said, she is a frenching machine. So I am a bit confused.

Overall a very good bonk, much much better than g8.

comm
25-06-2017, 02:42 PM
thxs for FR :)

we have very similar views and experience on g9. i also did not get any french and got CBJ

bonkning
25-06-2017, 03:26 PM
g9
Boobs: 9/10 best part of all. Like what some bros mentioned. Godly boobs but I have to qualify myself here, A-grade boobs in C cup category. Hers are not super big like cartoon's one for those who know who I am talking about. The shape is one of the best. When squeezing, the boobs have the right amount of softness and firmness.

u making me v v v curious ...

cassano10
25-06-2017, 04:46 PM
thxs for FR :)

we have very similar views and experience on g9. i also did not get any french and got CBJ

Yes we are all earthlings.
Only ff11 who get passionate kissing.

Is it? Really enjoyed kissing g9. Shiok.

I realise the pattern. We the majority and ff11 are inversely related.
Ugly Wl which gave him good svc will give us majority bad svc.
Chio Wl which gave him bad svc will give us majority good svc.

ff11
25-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Yes we are all earthlings.
Only ff11 who get passionate kissing.

I realise the pattern. We the majority and ff11 are inversely related.
Ugly Wl which gave him good svc will give us majority bad svc.
Chio Wl which gave him bad svc will give us majority good svc.

Oh fuck off will you.

MystoJ
25-06-2017, 06:23 PM

So I took g8

I never see g8 before... but is her front tattoos looks like Thai words with 2 tribal wings?

halogen019
25-06-2017, 06:31 PM
I never see g8 before... but is her front tattoos looks like Thai words with 2 tribal wings?

Can't remember the exact pictures, but the front tattoo is on the left side from shoulder until before her boobs and they are in colours.

MystoJ
25-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Can't remember the exact pictures, but the front tattoo is on the left side from shoulder until before her boobs and they are in colours.
The star and heart is colored is it? If so then I might have seen before haha

halogen019
25-06-2017, 06:41 PM
The star and heart is colored is it? If so then I might have seen before haha

Really cannot remember. Maybe f11 can advise.

MystoJ
25-06-2017, 07:05 PM

Haha maybe I should just drop by to see for myself. Oh is it her room got hello kitty stickers and photos of her own stick on the wall?

ff11
25-06-2017, 07:25 PM

This one have to ask Bro Comm. I have not tried G8. This house so far i've only tried G5, G9 and i think G12.

comm
25-06-2017, 08:21 PM
just get into the picture group and u can see her pics liao....

any info on g5 boobs and bum

MystoJ
25-06-2017, 09:04 PM
just get into the picture group and u can see her pics liao....

any info on g5 boobs and bum

Pictures group?

halogen019
26-06-2017, 12:15 AM
Hello bros

Chill man! Let's continue to share whatever info we have.

As with many things written online, take with a pinch of salt. The truest and most accurate experiences are always the ones we have ourselves. What others write we just take as references. :)

chris91
26-06-2017, 01:50 PM
I mean 2030. How I wish the girls at 2030 work at 2034. The rooms are so much bigger. Lol.

I tried G8 twice in her first week at work. Written an FR on her as well. Service and gfe were great. Frenching and bbbj included. Don't know why her FRs have not been so good thereafter. Recommended a friend and he kena capped bj.

Haven't tried her for a long time so can't comment much. Probably she has bf already. Won't be surprised if it's a Korean as she has a fetish for oppa. :D

2034 girls look not bad. Saw a few syts a couple of times but don't dare to try. Last time I tried any girls from there is a few years back. Can't remember much about the room though.

chris91
26-06-2017, 02:13 PM
I have not actually. So far tried g5, g9 and g12. What girls have you tried in this house? I really wanted to try g13. But so far end up taking g9.

I've only tried G8. Recommend you to try. Service is kinda subjective now but her natural C-cup boobs are worth the money already.

How's G5, G12 and G13 in terms of look and body?

comm
26-06-2017, 05:11 PM
just start your own FR thread and say what you want there...

Jay_Chou
30-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Finally managed to try g9 after several unsuccessful trips to the shop.

Look: 7/10 I frankly don't find her looks bad. She is just average looking. Definitely can accept type.

Boobs: 9/10 best part of all. Like what some bros mentioned. Godly boobs but I have to qualify myself here, A-grade boobs in C cup category. Hers are not super big like cartoon's one for those who know who I am talking about. The shape is one of the best. When squeezing, the boobs have the right amount of softness and firmness. The downside is her nipples - they are inverted so it is very hard to suck.

Body: 9/10 great body. She is slim and proportionate.

Complexion: 7/10 has no body tattoos but I think her face has little blemishes.

Foreplay: 8/10 hardworking but not sensual enough

FJ: 8/10 she can take a big one. Very accommodating

Here is one thing which I found very different from the FRs on her: she doesn't do kissing but what some bros here said, she is a frenching machine. So I am a bit confused.

Overall a very good bonk, much much better than g8.
wanted to try G8 but not available. so I took G9 who is inside.

Look (face): 6/10 Acceptable with make up.

Boobs: 9/10. (minus 1 point for inverted nipples)

Body: 10/10 Great boobs. great Ass. slim waist . every part is proportionate. can't ask for more.

Complexion: relatively fair and smooth skin with not much or no blemishes. face though is not smooth. Nice hair.

Foreplay: 6/10. nothing remarkable

BJ : 8/10 capped. but feels good too cos she knows how to use her hands.

FJ: 8/10 Accommodating but not really keen on cowgirl. very nice fuck as she is quite responsive without too much acting.

Overall very good bonk indeed. If you are looking for pretty face then too bad she is not for you.

Cyberspace Nerd
30-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Just tried G9 also......fwah............best of the best body i have seen for awhile everything natural....even better than 1838 exG11. If you remember 1838 ex exG11, this G9's body is something like that but more proportional....almost perfect. if only she is taller then will be supermodel body. She has a body that i feel like exploring all over...

Boobs 11/10 but take away 1 point for inverted nips so 10/10 55555
there are big boobs....but if it's not nice also no use. hers really nice shape and size. C cups probably.

Nice perky and bouncy butt and she has hips.....so practically hour glass figure.

Smooth and fair skin. no tattoos.

SO compared to G8, G9 body really win hands down.

Face.....i find her pleasant lah....make up sometime can do wonders. but for a body like that, no make up also hoot lah. If you go Lor6 H70 and see, there are worse ones.

Her face not so pretty never mind, but she is quite nice, smiley and fun. Had a lot with fun with her even though service is not commando type. When she on top of me......while licking her boobs, she will use them to slap me and suffocate me....lol

during cat bath, she should have put some powder or oil on her boobs like 1838 xxG11 to boob fuck me cos kinda pain.

Capped BJ but feels quite good cos can play with her nice boobs.

FJ entered her first from spoon position and her whole body got goose bumps....and the way she arched her butt for you to fuck her spooning is damm shiok. my cock and her pussy like made for each other at spoon position. too bad no ceilin or side mirror...if not will be very shiok visually.

her on top is shiok visually.....and the best is doggie.....the back view is really OMG......lucky still got a small mirror in front of the bed to view her front while bonking her doggie.....

overall very good session even though no commando service. Hope she up her service next time and I will go back regularly. :p

Please up my points if you like my FR :D

bonkning
30-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Just tried G9 .. Hope she up her service double sexxion... sure better serv.
say until lidat i better go take a look...
at her naked body.
hows looks compared to jm 7 n 9

Cyberspace Nerd
30-06-2017, 10:58 PM
double sexxion... sure better serv.
say until lidat i better go take a look...
at her naked body.
hows looks compared to jm 7 n 9

sure double sexxion next time but it's $100 :eek: and not sure how long...1hr i don't mind but doubt so. she also said she can do something else, so going to try.

when she took off her clothes my eyes immediately :eek: and lao nua and my cock also _|_ if her service like JM14 G7....walao i tell you i sure die and go to heaven. JM14G7 can also make me _|_ with my clothes on but not because of visual stimuli but physical. both together will be my Dream team !

looks wise for me i actually prefer this G9 over JM14 G7. Jm14 G7 is good too but the "feel" is just not there even though service damn good.

i don't like inverted nips but seems ok on her just imagine she has small nips lol....1838G7 also inverted nips and looks not so nice cos boobs a bit droopy. so some people might be turned off.

bonkning
01-07-2017, 07:18 PM
if her service like JM14 G7....walao i tell you i sure die and go to heaven.

looks wise for me i actually prefer this G9 over JM14 G7. Jm14 G7 is good too but the "feel" is just not there even though service damn good.

give her a few $100 sexxions .. confirm u sure go heaven .. :D
chai kup .. i would prefer a girl with chemistry rather than a chiobu giv very gud service but no chem.
they really make u forget that you are fucking in geylang :D
but some of these gers nid rtf to bring it out... hav u rtf g7?

lionheart99
01-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Fr for G6 Bow

Looks:5
Body: 6
Boobs:4 Not for boobs lover
Kiss: didt try
French: didt try
Cbj: 7
Fj: 8
Service: 8
Rtf:kiv

Playful girl who like to tease, peite girl with cute looks due to her size n dyed golden yellow coloured hair bundled up. Kept molesting my butt several times.

Shower quick but thorough, room n shower damn small. Catbath with roaming kisses all over with good usage of hands, good tongue skill licking n flicking on balls n surrounding areas. Cbj suction n rythmn ok but pity not bbbj.

Hardworking girl in cowgirl position, unloaded in only one position. Still left time for quick massage, peite girl but packs wallop in her massage with hard hand press, elbow, knee press n lock swing. Crackling sounds all over.

Didt lift a finger throughout session, she did all the work, recommend for bros who like laid back n enjoy and also for hard massage.

comm
01-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Yeah this house i get only cbj 1st visit

lionheart99
02-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Yeah this house i get only cbj 1st visit

Hmm maybe bbbj reserved for rtf? Will try out other wl to see if 1st visit all cbj

halogen019
02-07-2017, 01:22 PM
I think g9 is also famous for her massage.

G8 recommended me for her massage and g9 herself seems quite proud of her massage skills. I didn't try though. Not enough time.

lionheart99
02-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Maybe try G9 next visit , go look see if her looks belong my type. I did saw another wl with big boobs think its G9 but not sure cos she doesnt seems keen in me taking her so i did not pay attention what number but sure not G8 cos saw her came out from the room

comm
02-07-2017, 09:16 PM
this house getting more popular because of g8, their current line up is not bad also

MystoJ
03-07-2017, 02:32 AM
this house getting more popular because of g8, their current line up is not bad also

The house operating hours is from?

comm
03-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Dunno.....

bonkning
03-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Dunno.....
ur ex mia house leh... so fast forget..:eek:
u lastime q @ 3.29 oways wannabe first..

comm
03-07-2017, 11:28 AM
I only poor road sweeper at geylang, 3.30 still got to sweep the road

Cyberspace Nerd
03-07-2017, 11:54 AM

seems like comm haven't recovered from being dumped by G8 ??? :D

Dexterbbbj
03-07-2017, 12:20 PM

Oso fan and aircon cleaner
Bangla oready like that
Very rich oready

bonkning
03-07-2017, 04:03 PM
poor thing .. he only sweep the road in front of 2030 that part nia
na sorngsan :(

MystoJ
03-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Went to see G8 just now. And also to see why bro comm will wash Aircon and fan for her hahaha! Saw her Liao, then I know why he is so into her.

Look: 9 ( a gem )
Body: 8.5 ( smooth skin with nice boobs size and ass, too bad on height but it also makes people want to protect her haha )
Personality: I would say friendly but I think should be able to upgrade it with 1 - 2 more visit as this is the 1st time we met. *if I'm not wrong, she can be very cold toward some...more or less depends on if she thinks you are handsome or cute or not bad looking. Of cos, correct me if I'm wrong.
Bj: 8, good suction and I used my own 0.03 cap. I know she usually does cap, on me as well, but I notice she almost went for BBBJ but hesitated a few sec then decide to use cap, will try to make her do BBBJ next round.
FJ: 8, quite hardworking, nice moan and little bit of encouragement speech like : feels good..ect
RTF: yes, as overall I think it's quite a good session

halogen019
03-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Really interesting how one man's meat is another man's poison.

g8 is totally not my cup of tea in terms of looks and service but some bros are really into her haha.

comm
03-07-2017, 09:27 PM
enjoy can liao haha

FEDERER801
03-07-2017, 10:07 PM
i saw G9....Face sibei CMI! look like shit and old....body i can't tell much...tits look big! But with this kind of face, i walked off.....:D

Chantelfin
03-07-2017, 10:08 PM
two thumbs up for G8. One of the better fucks, real boobs, slim and good stereo during FJ. Not really into RTF as prefer to taste variety.

cassano10
03-07-2017, 10:14 PM
i saw G9....Face sibei CMI! look like shit and old....body i can't tell much...tits look big! But with this kind of face, i walked off.....:D

I agree with the face. But, god is fair.

Cyberspace Nerd
04-07-2017, 02:07 AM

good good....i can have her to myself to enjoy that body and no need to wait :D

Cyberspace Nerd
04-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Really interesting how one man's meat is another man's poison.

g8 is totally not my cup of tea in terms of looks and service but some bros are really into her haha.

G7 at 1838 looks way prettier than G8 here and 1838G7 don't apply so much make up like G8 here and face looks more natural.

that's just life....some people go for looks, some go for service, some for body and service don't care about looks :D

Vigilant42
04-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Here is my honest FR on G9. Please see below krup.

Nothing spectacular about number 9 gal. Yes, I agreed. fair complexion, nice figure with C cup natural boobs.
Face wise normal. BJ with condom. whole. process is very rush. Seems not Interested.
My lanjiao is consider quite big, but when inserted and bang her. her pussy is kinda loose (maybe give birth and been thrust too many times till loose).
No Frenching.

I tried number 13 in this house before, the service is much better than this number 9.

Overall no RTF for number 9.

Regards,
vigilant42

comm
04-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Aiyo ur experience quite jialat

Cyberspace Nerd
05-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Aiyo ur experience quite jialat

Read my FR and u notice I ddint say much about her looks or service. Her body alone is worth the money in my opinion. Really just try to focus from the neck down you should be fine lol. There are other positions which u don't have to look at her face too 555

Not sure what is the timing here. 25 or 30min....cos she set her buzzer at 20 min if I m not wrong which is kind of fast.

2 session okt say 1hr but she ask me to get ready when there were 15min left wtf. I protested and We just cuddle, not like g8 stand one side play wuth her mobile.

Sometimes 1 session the girl felt rush to do the job. 2 sessions they will be more relax and don't feel the need to make u cum fast. But if the girl don't like u they will just do the job and when u cum they fuck care u. So really depends on chemistry. No good just no rtf simple as that.

Even though g9 not a looker I like her body and I felt the chemistry. So when there is chemistry the feel will be different.

G9 room though small is quite cozy...I think her aircon not dirty so din service for her lol

comm
05-07-2017, 09:05 AM
haha...basket...

ya i saw g8 also set her buzzer at 20mins, after tht bath and go

i thought g9 service was OK, quite nice cbj, good riding skills, good attitude...... different experience i guess....... or maybe i went to the house afew time already so they want to hook me as regular customer after g8 dump me...???

Lorres
05-07-2017, 10:32 AM
read my fr and u notice i ddint say much about her.......
G9 room though small is quite cozy...i think her aircon not dirty so din service for her lol
lol! Burn! :D

Cyberspace Nerd
05-07-2017, 12:43 PM
haha...basket...

i thought g9 service was OK, quite nice cbj, good riding skills, good attitude...... different experience i guess....... or maybe i went to the house afew time already so they want to hook me as regular customer after g8 dump me...???

you mean they know G8 dumped you ? then you can be like our PM cry in front of them....sure get good service later..... :D

Vigilant42
05-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Read my FR and u notice I ddint say much about her looks or service. Her body alone is worth the money in my opinion. Really just try to focus from the neck down you should be fine lol. There are other positions which u don't have to look at her face too 555

Not sure what is the timing here. 25 or 30min....cos she set her buzzer at 20 min if I m not wrong which is kind of fast.

2 session okt say 1hr but she ask me to get ready when there were 15min left wtf. I protested and We just cuddle, not like g8 stand one side play wuth her mobile.

Sometimes 1 session the girl felt rush to do the job. 2 sessions they will be more relax and don't feel the need to make u cum fast. But if the girl don't like u they will just do the job and when u cum they fuck care u. So really depends on chemistry. No good just no rtf simple as that.

Even though g9 not a looker I like her body and I felt the chemistry. So when there is chemistry the feel will be different.

G9 room though small is quite cozy...I think her aircon not dirty so din service for her lol

Agreed. she set at 20 mins.

overall the most her service is 6/10.

I have tried better girl before.

regards,
vigilant42

Vigilant42
05-07-2017, 01:15 PM
haha...basket...

after a while, g9 may dump you. and the okt will introduce you another new gal for you. lol.

MystoJ
08-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Today RTF G8, it's my 2nd visit and also to test if my analysis is it correct or not. True enough, it was a better service then my 1st visit!

• More talking and teasing
• More moaning and better Sound quantity
• From 1st visit CBJ to BBBJ ( her fast stoke and DT was quite shiok )
• From no francing to francing
• Timer went off before I could finish but she give me another 5 minutes and finished the job

Overall: good service will RTF again as to me its $50 worth

Cyberspace Nerd
14-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Saw G9 without make up the other day. i can say she don't look ugly without makeup . in fact, she look ok even without makeup, actually find her look nicer without make up :eek: . many girls i know actually look pretty with make up but without make look quite ugly.

WH10 xG19 is one example. looks quite nice with make up but once she remove make up....looks quite different and all the flaws became quite prominent.

another is 1838 xG11 , went to find her early one day and she no time to put make up....face don't look nice at all without make up.

I think G9 should just put on light makeup instead of heavy makeup :D maybe it's the heavy makeup that makes her look older when her face already quite mature looking. :rolleyes:

I feel like going here for ON here...anyone knows how much ?

bonkning
14-07-2017, 06:34 AM
I feel like going here for ON here...anyone knows how much ?
wao nerd 1 2 camp here aeh.. chxb makmak orr..
but think ON not availiable here aeh..:(
if everybody say not nice but u think nice then gud lor... who cares.. afterall is ur cock most enjoy more important :o
can be ur 16Tik the second

Cyberspace Nerd
14-07-2017, 01:17 PM
wao nerd 1 2 camp here aeh.. chxb makmak orr..
but think ON not availiable here aeh..:(
if everybody say not nice but u think nice then gud lor... who cares.. afterall is ur cock most enjoy more important :o
can be ur 16Tik the second

16Tik is one of a kind for me. best BBBJ ... the BBBJ feel given by 1838 38 comes quite close, both are also SYT....maybe have to go find her soon....just close my eyes and imagine it's Tik :D

bonkning
15-07-2017, 08:32 AM
...just close my eyes and imagine it's Tik :D
waoo .. 4 yrs oreadi aeh .. no replacement ..
kitteung orr :o

Cyberspace Nerd
15-07-2017, 01:10 PM
waoo .. 4 yrs oreadi aeh .. no replacement ..
kitteung orr :o

she ROD so long already ??? :eek:

need to train G9 a bit more....see can or not....haha...

strikeback44
13-09-2017, 02:01 AM
anyone tried 14 ? looks not bad...big boobs....but maybe fake.... any FR ?:p

weeteo77
05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Did anyone knows what happen to no.8 cause yesterday i went to the house but the OKT say she is no more working here is it true?

arte
05-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Did anyone knows what happen to no.8 cause yesterday i went to the house but the OKT say she is no more working here is it true?

Yea it's true. She will be missed :(

cassano10
05-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Yea it's true. She will be missed :(

Her boobs... any replacement for her?

weeteo77
05-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Must be something not right cause she is here not even one year or she has already find her darling which can take care of her so that she no need to work anymore 😉

weeteo77
05-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Must be something not right cause she is here not even one year or she has already find her darling which can take care of her so that she no need to work anymore 😉

cassano10
05-10-2017, 06:11 PM
G8 has at least 20 cust daily.

That's at least $13k sgd per month.

6months nets her close to 2mil baht.

Haven't include tips.

Probably go back to her Korean bf.

kelvin06
09-10-2017, 12:58 AM
G8 really gone back ald?

Cyberspace Nerd
09-10-2017, 01:05 AM
G8 has at least 20 cust daily.

That's at least $13k sgd per month.

6months nets her close to 2mil baht.

Haven't include tips.

Probably go back to her Korean bf.

wah bro, how you know...have you been servicing her air con ? :D

bonkning
09-10-2017, 07:52 AM
com replacement :eek:

cassano10
09-10-2017, 09:16 AM

I took her when new. First week already show me her book, at least 20 per day.
Sat 25~27

kelvin06
09-10-2017, 12:10 PM
I took her when new. First week already show me her book, at least 20 per day.
Sat 25~27

I had her for a period as well.. and managed to r*w her a few timess..damn shiok..

cassano10
09-10-2017, 04:06 PM
I had her for a period as well.. and managed to r*w her a few timess..damn shiok..

You must be young n handsome.

She likes young ah bengs.

weeteo77
09-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Bro i think raw with her is quite dangerous cause whenever she go check up and will get stop work for around one or two weeks something is not right...

kelvin06
09-10-2017, 04:13 PM
You must be young n handsome.

She likes young ah bengs.

Ok la.. wasted she really gone ald.. haven seen her for past few months.. a bit clingy and emotional.. but r*wing her quite shiok..haha

kelvin06
09-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Bro i think raw with her is quite dangerous cause whenever she go check up and will get stop work for around one or two weeks something is not right...

No ba. Usually she only go checkup then go bk work liao. Maybe rest 1 day.. anw haven seen her for ard 3-4 months i guess

cassano10
09-10-2017, 04:21 PM

Probably Fail medical checkup at dsc. Av suspend 1 week.

Every wl has only 1 chance. Ganna 2nd time is ord straight.

weeteo77
09-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Probably Fail medical checkup at dsc. Av suspend 1 week.

Every wl has only 1 chance. Ganna 2nd time is ord straight.

Yes this is what i think too cause got one time she told me cannot pass the check up cause got sperm in her throat and pussy that why suspended for 1 week.

Don't know who is the lucky guy can cum inside her hahaha.......

kelvin06
09-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Yes this is what i think too cause got one time she told me cannot pass the check up cause got sperm in her throat and pussy that why suspended for 1 week.

Haha serious.. dunno leh..

Cyberspace Nerd
09-10-2017, 07:02 PM

no need to guess. G9 told me G8 failed medical check up cos of sperm in her mouth or something then kena suspended from work for 10 days. :D

globalfoundries
09-10-2017, 07:50 PM
no need to guess. G9 told me G8 failed medical check up cos of sperm in her mouth or something then kena suspended from work for 10 days. :D

So many wl provide raw but never get suspend from work!
I think this G8 so unlucky!

kelvin06
09-10-2017, 08:22 PM
No la bro.. if she really go back laio, maybe she wana stop leh.. not necessary becos of checks mar.. her custoemr so many.. maybe earn enough le haha

Cyberspace Nerd
19-10-2017, 11:56 AM
14 any FR ?

BTW timing for this house is 25 or 30min ? every time very fast buzz liao...take 1hr is actually 50mins only WTF :rolleyes:

style.whist
27-10-2017, 08:09 AM
May I ask what's the phone number for this house ? thanks.

style.whist
28-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Tried G9 today, got her on first attempt (was I lucky?)

Looks : 6-6.5/10 (nothing much to shout about, pleasant looking, DEFINITELY not ugly)

Figure : 9/10 (OMG the waist-to-body ratio, spectacular, fair skin and very smooth too)
Boobs : 9/10 C-cup (spectacular)

BJ : 5/10 (too short, no balls licking)
Service : 5/10 (no massage but she did hint to take another 30 mins and she would do massage)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly to chat in limited English, but don’t expect Frenching or any much others)

Damage was $50 for 30 mins but the alarm clock rang at 20 mins lol

RTF : oh yes

cassano10
28-10-2017, 07:28 PM

Looks : 6-6.5/10 (nothing much to shout about, pleasant looking, DEFINITELY not ugly)

God is fair. Her looks to me is definitely below 5.
I avoid looking at her face throughout. Only look at boobs.

Cyberspace Nerd
28-10-2017, 07:31 PM

Figure : 9/10 (OMG the waist-to-body ratio, spectacular, fair skin and very smooth too)
Boobs : 9/10 C-cup (spectacular)

BJ : 5/10 (too short, no balls licking)
Service : 5/10 (no massage but she did hint to take another 30 mins and she would do massage)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly to chat in limited English, but don’t expect Frenching or any much others)

Damage was $50 for 30 mins but the alarm clock rang at 20 mins lol

RTF : oh yes

her body is worth the return fuck. too bad there is no full length or ceiling mirror...if not the visual is damn good especially when you doggie her.

but i stopped going back because timing is quite stingy, take 2 sessions only 50min. when i switched back to 1 session, she like not happy. service wise also a bit CMI, as in the technique not pro.

Her massage is play piano one...i suggest you don't take 2 session because of the massage.

So if you lust for that body and boobs and also like to service her....go for it. :D

lionheart99
03-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Late fr for G9 Mei

Looks:6
Body: 8
Boobs:8
Bbbj: no, only got cbj
Kiss: didn't try
French: didn't try
Fj: 7
Rtf: kiv

Has some technique in cathbath, bbbj was enjoyable, she gives a seductive glance while doing it, nice boobs with inverted nipples, overall ok to try

G2Lim2Peanut
04-11-2017, 08:35 AM
You mentioned she performed CBJ... then towards the end of of FR you mentioned “bbbj was enjoyable”... so which was it?

Late fr for G9 Mei

Looks:6
Body: 8
Boobs:8
Bbbj: no, only got cbj
Kiss: didn't try
French: didn't try
Fj: 7
Rtf: kiv

Has some technique in cathbath, bbbj was enjoyable, she gives a seductive glance while doing it, nice boobs with inverted nipples, overall ok to tryj

lionheart99
04-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Sorry, typo error was cbj

TattooedPotato
14-11-2017, 02:02 PM
2030 g4

When i first saw her, my eyes were drawn to her face and her sexy exposed clevage. She looks like a hot babe at the club, those type that are dressed to kill and you love to grind. Her age i guess is mid 20 ?

Inside the room i got a close look at her naked body. She is tall, i think 171cm. Fake boobs, quite slim tummy, nice ass. Her skin is the typical thai tan and her hair is ah lian blonde.

Do not want to go into details of the bonk as she might not give the same service to every customer.

Service is 9/10
Sex is 10/10

It felt like having sex with my girlfriend , i was very very sextisfied and kept thinking of her day and night. To me she is a GEM.

If anyone else try her pls post your experience too.

TattooedPotato
20-11-2017, 01:07 PM
14 any FR ?

BTW timing for this house is 25 or 30min ? every time very fast buzz liao...take 1hr is actually 50mins only WTF :rolleyes:

I saw 14 , she is a gentle girl with good figure, big boobs and nice ass.....but i will stick to my g4 because g4 service me until i fly to heaven with a big smile on my face and my dick shoot out cum like rain until the whole earth flooded

Cyberspace Nerd
20-11-2017, 02:58 PM
I saw 14 , she is a gentle girl with good figure, big boobs and nice ass.....but i will stick to my g4 because g4 service me until i fly to heaven with a big smile on my face and my dick shoot out cum like rain until the whole earth flooded

you think G14 real or fake boobs ? can you ask girl 4 about it ? :D

TattooedPotato
20-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Ok nxt time i ask g4 see if she know

G2Lim2Peanut
21-11-2017, 07:10 AM
G4
Name: Ying
Origin: ChangMai
Having seen some reviews, decided to drop by this house to check out the girls.
Was hoping to look for G9, the girl with the supposedly great body but less than average looks but only caught a glimpse of her on my way out. I have to agree with the other bros that G9 has an amazing body in the right dress she was wearing. Looks wise I would have given a 5-6/10.

Back to G4.

Her room was super tiny as both of us squeezed in.
Looks: 7/10 probably one of the prettier ones.
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7,5/10 well enhanced with visible scars, soft and pliable nice to knead with sensitive fair nipples
BJ: 1/10
FJ: 2/10
During the shower she washed my cock very thoroughly suggesting that I would get lots of action there.
As I lay in bed, she dried and continue to clean my cock thoroughly as I waited for my action. After sometime time stroking me and giving me a cat bath, she capped me, wiped the condom clean and perform a really short BJ.
She then applied KY and started with cowgirl. Less than a minute into it she took me out and wiped my cock clean again and applied KY. Then back to cowgirl for 1 minute and repeated !!!
She always kept a set of clean tissue at hand and kept wiping the surrounding of her pussy.
Went on to doggy and she kept doing the same thing wiping the surrounding of her pussy.
Went on to final missionary position, as we got into position, she cleaned my cock, put on new KY and guided me in. She continued to wipe the surrounding of her pussy during the whole time. It was very distracting and annoying.
After unloading she acted very concern about spillage and very carefully wrapped my cock in tissue and slowly took condom off.
She suggested I took a shower alone - that was fine with me as I just wanted to leave.
RTF : No

TattooedPotato
21-11-2017, 08:20 AM
Sry to hear abt ur bad experience, i also noticed her ky habit, not sure why she does that.

I had much better service from her thts why i posted the good fr

G2Lim2Peanut
29-11-2017, 09:34 PM
G12
Name: Salita
Origin: BKK
Age 24y
Looks: 7.5/10 her looks grew on me overtime as we proceeded to the room.
Body: 6.5/10 reminds me of university type, the kind that’s not active so can be abit chunky at the thighs.
Boobs: 7.5:10 b cup, school girl type of boobs, natural and soft.
CBJ: 3/10 very short session though she can provide good suction. Didn’t seem like she enjoyed it, felt like she was forcing herself
FJ: 3/10 very mechanical, just like her CBJ, she came across as if she ‘had to do it’ she performed short cowgirl and while on top of me she refused to look at me.
Proceeded to do doggie since she didn’t want to see my face and finished off.
When i unloaded, she wanted to quickly remove my Cock.

Overall experience was bad.

Rtf: no.

Sadly this is my 2nd bad experience. I’m still game to try the others.

TattooedPotato
21-12-2017, 08:42 PM
G4....

Rtf her again. Service and attitude is still very good, after shower i play with her boobs and auto roam her whole body until i got hard, then condom on and started in spoon position, finished in scissors where she lie down sideways on the bed with 1 leg bent and 1 leg straight

Satisfied and chit chat with her until times up. I heard that she went orchard to do her hair, cost afew hundred wow

strikeback44
24-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Been sometime since i visited G9..in the mood for some good "toufu" :D

her body and boobs solid as usual....really gold standard.

since i haven't been back for some time....BBBJ revert back to BJ...what the :confused: must be like that meh.... but then, not that i miss her BBBJ :rolleyes:

fucking her and looking at her body boobs is really something...too bad her room no big mirrors...........

for her, better don't RTF her too often to keep things "fresh" :p

timing here sucks...alarm set at 20min and you have to fuck off at 25min. so it's like 5min bath, 15min service, 5min bath....

Dexterbbbj
24-12-2017, 02:06 AM
50 bucks begger

Ecuader
05-01-2018, 10:58 PM
How i wish I had read this thread b4 gg to GL.

2 words for g4.

Lousy service.

dishonest okt too. told me new gals all real boobs.
He push g4 and say good service. Throughout the ordeal I only wanna get out of the room asap.

Must ban this house.

TattooedPotato
06-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Aiyo whats your experience with g4 like, care to detail more

This house i only know g9 natural boobs

Ecuader
07-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Aiyo whats your experience with g4 like, care to detail more

This house i only know g9 natural boobs

There's no experience to speak of for G4.
Okt recommended her for good svc.
Good svc means everything cannot.
I ask for Bbbj she dares to lecture me ask me to be safe.

Regret not reading this thread 1st. Enhanced boobs I wouldn't have taken.
Having bad svc n attitude only adds insult to injury.

strikeback44
19-01-2018, 01:11 PM
This house i think is 30min ? but 20min G9 will ask you to finish up and go bathe.

Confirm with OKT $100 for 60min.

G9 sets her alarm clock at 2x 20min

at 40min she told me almost times up. i was like wtf ? I was asked to fuck off at 50min mark. KNN 10min can do alot of things leh

the sex is good but not going to take $100 for her again.

cassano10
19-01-2018, 01:23 PM
This house i think is 30min ? but 20min G9 will ask you to finish up and go bathe.

Confirm with OKT $100 for 60min.

G9 sets her alarm clock at 2x 20min

Okt will only press buzzer at 60min mark.

Most gals will set alarm at 2 x 20min
Unless she ganna your gongtao

strikeback44
19-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Okt will only press buzzer at 60min mark.

Most gals will set alarm at 2 x 20min
Unless she ganna your gongtao

I always thought i time wrongly. then i time again

Went in 9.30.....wtf 10.10 alarm went off 2nd time she told me i should maybe end it soon....hello there's another 20min, what's the hurry ???

I ban her because of her lousy timing for 2 sessions. Looks like I am going to ban her again. anyway she is leaving in few months time. :rolleyes:

Go to L8 19 is best...enjoy until song song for $80 or even $50 session.:rolleyes:

edwardgreene
20-01-2018, 08:24 AM
I’ve been to this house quite a few times ... experiences generally poor to borderline average.

G4 Ying
Quite pretty and body is quite nice.
Service is really 1/10.
Has this odd habit of holding tissue in her hand and wiping off her mouth and spitting every 20-30 seconds when performing CBJ and catbath. Everyone I suck or lick her nipples she will incessantly wipe her nipples.

G12 Salita
Looks aren’t bad, body not bad.
Service is 2/10 purely mechanical.
It’s like putting coins into a sex machine and that’s it.

G16 - forgot her name.
Average looking, average body.
Service is one of the better ones in this house. 6/10
Performs BBBJ
She only stands out in this house as the ones I’ve tried are really bad. If compare with other houses than for sure much better ones else where.

G9
She’s probably the only one that I would return to if there are no other houses in Geylang.
Nice body for sure 8/10
Fair and awesome boobs. Inverted nipples that would pop out when excited.
Service 6/10
RTF twice already and it’s enough. Much better girls elsewhere.

I think I’ve given this house it’s fair chance of trying quite a few of the girls. For sure not returning. Can’t say I’ve not tried.

Lesson learnt.

XG4Ying, 14, G9 bod only , 16BBBJ
X12Salita24bkk

TattooedPotato
20-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Actually i got good service before from G4 but since 3 bros already got bad service i dun dare recommend liao

G14 is good tho, my friend tried and feedback he just lie down she service everything, cbj but good suction

strikeback44
20-01-2018, 01:33 PM
I’ve been to this house quite a few times ... experiences generally poor to borderline average.

G9
She’s probably the only one that I would return to if there are no other houses in Geylang.
Nice body for sure 8/10
Fair and awesome boobs. Inverted nipples that would pop out when excited.
Service 6/10
RTF twice already and it’s enough. Much better girls elsewhere.

I think I’ve given this house it’s fair chance of trying quite a few of the girls. For sure not returning. Can’t say I’ve not tried.

Lesson learnt.

XG4Ying, 14, G9 bod only , 16BBBJ
X12Salita24bkk

bro can intro girls with body like G9 and good service also ? thanks.

strikeback44
18-02-2018, 08:57 PM
anyone know here still have CNY surcharge ?:rolleyes:

strikeback44
25-02-2018, 10:24 PM
The girl put alarm at 20 min and I thought of switching off the alarm without letting her know in the middle of the session...but the alarm was hidden knn

However I find that max u can go is probably 25 min ...at 20min if u haven't cum they won't ask u to stop...still got 5min grace period lol but then the alarm somehow spoils the mood

GeylangWanderer
25-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Yaloh...got alarm sound sian liao....just hj liao otherwise no time

Fumoka
27-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Is g8 still around or already went back?

GeylangWanderer
27-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Previous g8 tht look quite chio and can raw ?

Bruce3563
29-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Is there a G1 from this house?

GeylangWanderer
26-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Fr for 2030 g14

Thin face with long hair and a fleshy curvy body with big enhanced but soft enough boobs, quite slim and a nice fleshy bum and thighs

She is hygiene conscious and no french, condom bj.

Her condom bj is good with lots of feel.

Her cowgirl is excellent.....very tight like got a wet hole gripping me dicky....feeling is great and her riding is gentle....i hate those wl that ride u like they want to slam your groin area into a pancake....g14 is the opposite, her riding is gentle and u will only feel the shoikness of her tightness until u cumming many many

Gfe is maybe 1 or 2 points only, NO cuddling after sex.

Attitude is friendly enough for me, just that he and behaviour....made me really feel like a customer and she is a sex service provider. U know what i mean ? , some wls can let u feel like boyfriend girlfriend or they like u or whatever good special feeling. But g14 is NOT like this, her attitude is like doing some housework as she excellently pumps your dick to climax

She is quite ok with my roaming of her boobs and ass. Pussy is a nono.

cassano10
26-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Fr for 2030 g14

Attitude is friendly enough for me, just that he and behaviour....made me really feel like a customer and she is a sex service provider. U know what i mean ? ,

What talking you?
You are just a customer. Period.

strikeback44
10-06-2018, 10:53 PM
Last FR before g9 leaves.

I can say she has one of the best boobs I encountered. In terms of size , shape, firmness , it's just perfect. Pity it's inverted nips other wise 10/10.

Slim, fair , quite smooth skin and no pictures at all on her body.

Face wise... really depends on individual.

Service wise nothing out of the ordinary. The best I can get From her is Cim. But my favourite finishing from her would be her licking my balls while jerking me off...I dunno why feel damn good when I cum....and it shows when the cum shoot out to quite a distance and quite a lot even though I just had a session few days ago. I didn't think I could shoot that much and that far.

cassano10
10-06-2018, 11:44 PM
New gal tell me g9 has up to 30 sessions a day.
I remarked "face like that also can have 30!?"

strikeback44
11-06-2018, 11:30 AM
New gal tell me g9 has up to 30 sessions a day.
I remarked "face like that also can have 30!?"

talk cock lah...30 sessions

however, she would not be able to make it if she don't have the body....

u think i look at her face when i fuck her ? :D

I always think of jap porn star Yua Aida when i look at that pair of natural 34C boobs . got lobang for such boobs please intro....don't have to be chio... :D

NoahCross
14-06-2018, 04:35 PM
When would she be leaving do you know?

Last FR before g9 leaves.

I can say she has one of the best boobs I encountered. In terms of size , shape, firmness , it's just perfect. Pity it's inverted nips other wise 10/10.

Slim, fair , quite smooth skin and no pictures at all on her body.

Face wise... really depends on individual.

Service wise nothing out of the ordinary. The best I can get From her is Cim. But my favourite finishing from her would be her licking my balls while jerking me off...I dunno why feel damn good when I cum....and it shows when the cum shoot out to quite a distance and quite a lot even though I just had a session few days ago. I didn't think I could shoot that much and that far.

strikeback44
14-06-2018, 05:40 PM
When would she be leaving do you know?

sometime next week i think ? you tirak she didn't tell you ? :eek:

NoahCross
14-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Havent seen her in awhile lol! Will try to go back before she leaves then!

FortuneBest
05-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Why this house no FR?

G1
Looks: Fair, I like
Boobs: B
CBJ: Slow and no teeth
FJ: Accommodating to any position
GFE: SOP and can speak a bit of chinese
RTF: Maybe no. Just happen to drop by this house because that day cannot find anyone in Lorongs 6, 8 and 18. But hope bros can give FR on the other girls.
G5 looks like big boobs but a bit too meaty.
G10 looks like thai mixed.

strikeback44
21-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Since g9 left haven't been back here. Saw some FR on G4 so go look look.

Looks : Syt
Height: 1.6
Butt : if you love Latina butt, this is for you.
Meaty , bouncy , firm...you have all the cushion u need during doggy.
Boobs : small perky b..like school girl type if you have that kind of fetish.
Skin: quite smooth, typical thai tan color.
Pussy: trimmed. Very wet during foreplay. ..long time didn't encounter auto wet pussy already. Bros who want to try wet pussy best fast fast if not later will dry up liao. Quite tight also..
Don't allow to lick...say itchy but can finger very shiok cos very wet.

Service : nothing remarkable...like a total newbie who does not have a sop yet.
Fj: on top she also know how to rock...not heavy metal rock but soft rock...cannot maintain my erections faster change to doggy for the beautiful ass. ...she don't have nice breast like previous g9. ..so... give up ask her to hj.
Hj: quite good...not those clinical type ..she will lie close to hug u and lick your nips ..grip is just nice. .if she can lick my balls when doing HJ like ex9 can make me shoot very far lol...
I can smell cig smell when she is close to my face...so I didn't attempt to French her.

RTF: maybe if I miss those latina Ass. Those who has fetish for women in tights can ask her wear and show u...will be sibeh steam
She seems like she Is damn new in this trade. .don't have the typical Pro mannerisms like greeting u, small talk or good bye kiss...or maybe it's just me..sad
Her room incidentally is ex G9..lol..really miss that cozy room.

strikeback44
22-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Since g9 left haven't been back here. Saw some FR on G4 so go look look.

Looks : Syt
Height: 1.6
Butt : if you love Latina butt, this is for you.
Meaty , bouncy , firm...you have all the cushion u need during doggy.
Boobs : small perky b..like school girl type if you have that kind of fetish.
Skin: quite smooth, typical thai tan color.
Pussy: trimmed. Very wet during foreplay. ..long time didn't encounter auto wet pussy already. Bros who want to try wet pussy best fast fast if not later will dry up liao. Quite tight also..
Don't allow to lick...say itchy but can finger very shiok cos very wet.

Service : nothing remarkable...like a total newbie who does not have a sop yet.
Fj: on top she also know how to rock...not heavy metal rock but soft rock...cannot maintain my erections faster change to doggy for the beautiful ass. ...she don't have nice breast like previous g9. ..so... give up ask her to hj.
Hj: quite good...not those clinical type ..she will lie close to hug u and lick your nips ..grip is just nice. .if she can lick my balls when doing HJ like ex9 can make me shoot very far lol...
I can smell cig smell when she is close to my face...so I didn't attempt to French her.

RTF: maybe if I miss those latina Ass. Those who has fetish for women in tights can ask her wear and show u...will be sibeh steam
She seems like she Is damn new in this trade. .don't have the typical Pro mannerisms like greeting u, small talk or good bye kiss...or maybe it's just me..sad
Her room incidentally is ex G9..lol..really miss that cozy room.

so how is her service now ? she was a total newbie when i tried her.

wanted to RTF last time for some reason when i saw her in the tank again, didn't want to do her. :D

GeylangWanderer
22-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Gfe is low but pussy is tight and willing to change positions all tht..... Ok ok loh..

arte
22-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Actually this house the girls on average not bad one. But the fucking short botak okt damn rude.

cassano10
22-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Actually this house the girls on average not bad one. But the fucking short botak okt damn rude.

Any gals with body same the previous g8 ice?

strikeback44
14-09-2019, 06:36 PM
The girls in this house all like kena forced to work here is it ? stepped in all give sad faces.....like you see in movie those kena trafficked to prostitution overseas....lol