PDA

View Full Version : Malay guy here going to geylang first time

Rafiq1995
06-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi, I'm 20 this year. Virgin and plan to go to geylang lor 6 to try out sex for the first time. Don't need to tell Me not since I already choose to just let it out. Anxiety kills and I just want to get it done. Anyone knows if I should tell the okt I virgin so he can give a girls that speak English. Scared the wl don't speak English then also do fast game and it's not enjoyable for me. Also I only willing to spend 60 max. So no chance for good service. As long as I get the job done it's fine. I'm not really sure what to expect from this. Anyone got experience want to share? Thanks haha

StealthBomber
06-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Hi, I'm 20 this year. Virgin and plan to go to geylang lor 6 to try out sex for the first time. Don't need to tell Me not since I already choose to just let it out. Anxiety kills and I just want to get it done. Anyone knows if I should tell the okt I virgin so he can give a girls that speak English. Scared the wl don't speak English then also do fast game and it's not enjoyable for me. Also I only willing to spend 60 max. So no chance for good service. As long as I get the job done it's fine. I'm not really sure what to expect from this. Anyone got experience want to share? Thanks haha

You malay guy why need to pay for sex??

Lots of horny minahs available to you guys. At staircase also they willing to bonk :D

Save your $

Sgoh
06-06-2017, 11:17 PM

Do not lose your virginity to a prostitute. You may regret for the rest of your life. Do try to find a girl friend and have fun.

If you have really made up your mind to giving it away to a prostitute, then go to Lorong 8 and there are few Thai shops and the damage is $50 for 20 minutes.

Good luck!

Dexterbbbj
06-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Another need serious need masterbate 6time daily lol

DirtySerry
07-06-2017, 04:49 PM
That's true. Just go out with a minah...you will get her within 3 dates max.

Save money and at least it will have more feeling.

You malay guy why need to pay for sex??

Lots of horny minahs available to you guys. At staircase also they willing to bonk :D

Save your $

ff11
07-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Still young. Get a gf better.

bonkning
07-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Still young. Get a gf better.
Maybe he tried 3 dates oreadi still canot .. Gl got short cut...
two prong attack .. also gud ..hav both even better :eek:

ff11
07-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Maybe he tried 3 dates oreadi still canot .. Gl got short cut...
two prong attack .. also gud ..hav both even better :eek:

I'm afraid once he goes to GL.. cannot stop going.

bonkning
07-06-2017, 10:24 PM
u la ... u recomm him commando sibo .. :p
or parachute :eek:

strikeback4
07-06-2017, 11:05 PM

say also no use.... some ppl must undergo this experience 1st hand

I seen alot of young chap around 20 +- got so addicted that keep going to GL for WL or online FL once every 2-3 days.... than got so broke than resort to borrowing, end up so stress and than learn their lesson :rolleyes:

vin33
07-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Just find Thai or Vietnam should be can speak English. If you die die must go geylang for your virgin experience then probably go to those budget $50 will do. Your first time bonking, high chance will be fast game la bbbj and poke in couple of minutes feel like shooting. But rest assured it'll still be enjoyable. However, if you're strong and can last very long then kudos to you. But like what another bro said, you're still young, better to get a gf and fuck her, more feels and better memory too I guess, especially if both of you are virgins. But remember to use protection, be safe for yourself and others too.

loneyheart
07-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Why u need to speak ?
Just body action n moan n hear tat piak piak sound

strikeback4
07-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Why u need to speak ?
Just body action n moan n hear tat piak piak sound

speak is important, to tell the WL what position you want to do or how you want it to be done

and sometimes WL dirty talk will help to arouse him :p

MVP24
07-06-2017, 11:55 PM
joke thread issit? go during ramadan?

Lorres
08-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Rafiq, many bros here gave good advise against going GL, and I agree too.
But its your life.

So, have you visited GL?
Tell us your experience.

strikeback4
08-06-2017, 12:55 AM
joke thread issit? go during ramadan?

maybe he go after puasa :rolleyes:

Rafiq1995
08-06-2017, 01:46 AM
Okay guys just an update. I went to 06 66. Took girl 10. Nice boob fleshy ass and body. Everything was okay until the blowjob and fucking part. Honestly I never expect that sex in real life feels so different than what I would imagine. While fucking her, she moan all that but I cannot cum. The irony is she hand job me then I can come. Is it because I piak her so Louya that cannot cum? I really tried but my dick doesn't feel aroused in the slightest bit. Another thing is my dick quite small and maybe when I thurst her, I cant feel shit. would rate the girl 7.5/10 maybe higher if I actually know how to have sex hahah

1KnightinBKK
08-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Another lj school holiday TS.

pussylicious12345
09-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Okay guys just an update. I went to 06 66. Took girl 10. Nice boob fleshy ass and body. Everything was okay until the blowjob and fucking part. Honestly I never expect that sex in real life feels so different than what I would imagine. While fucking her, she moan all that but I cannot cum. The irony is she hand job me then I can come. Is it because I piak her so Louya that cannot cum? I really tried but my dick doesn't feel aroused in the slightest bit. Another thing is my dick quite small and maybe when I thurst her, I cant feel shit. would rate the girl 7.5/10 maybe higher if I actually know how to have sex hahah

Why waste your virginity to a whore?

aaaa1986
09-06-2017, 10:44 AM
Why waste your virginity to a whore?

I also lost my virginity to a whore. I received $2 angbao in return. Haiz

bigdaddy1314
09-06-2017, 11:29 AM

dont blame your dick, maybe is her pussy loose liao. sometime must see feeling also la for your dick to shoot the soldiers out. try find a proper gf and try it out alot syt minah for u out there bro

Lorres
10-06-2017, 01:06 AM
I thought young guys in their 20s, with rage hormones, will shoot within 2 mins?
Or maybe too used to masterbate, hence the vagina feels different as opposed to the hand.
Some WL can be very mechanical. You felt like you are going for medical checkup. The WL strip within 10secs, shower you, ask you lay down n bj you.... her face no expression, don't let you touch pussy or boobs.... its like a clinic technician getting you ready for semen sample collection...

Dexterbbbj
10-06-2017, 01:29 AM
Go masterbate 5 to 10 time

Sperm dry out... So can not shoot

kurtis
10-06-2017, 10:23 AM
try various position and see which 1 is the most arousing for you.

I noticed girls who had not given birth before will tend to have stronger PC muscle, and will have stronger contraction during sex, making the penetration more enjoyable.