PDA

View Full Version : FL and Balestier Point 2017

Ericteo123
02-06-2017, 05:45 AM
This is my first time posting on this forum, but I have been cheonging overseas for quite a few years.
I tried Sarah as shown below.
http://sglonelyguy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sarahh1.jpg
Sarah from Sglonelyguy
Location :4/10 Around Balestier Point area, small shophouse and room are old, not clean.
Face : 7/10 As usual, discounted from the real pic. Young and pretty, age is 23, not 20 as mentioned online.
Boobs : 8/10 34B natural, cannot touch nipple
BBBJ : 8/10 Got some skills, she will lick your whole body with her magic tongue, and just the standard bbbj for a few minutes.
FJ : 3/10 Well pretty bad, her attitude was bad until I totally lost my interests in her. she was rushing for time. Cannot touch pussy too.
GFE : 2/10 Well, I don't even know what to write. She just don't care whether customer will come back or not.
Damage: $120 as adverted
Overall it was a disappointing experience but it might be suitable for those who wish to just bonk and get it done with.

After that I went to the 大上海 Great Shanghai KTV at Balestier Point. There are KTV room with Viet girls and hang flower disco with PRC. I chose the KTV room, at least 1 tower or bottle is needed to get a KTV room. I ordered the $398 Martel bottle that day. Mamasan brought 2 young viet girls in for me to choose, and I chose the girl called Lily. She has a 36E natural boobs, which is like 70% exposed, and she does not wear any bra.
She was good to talk to, and didn't butterfly that much. After some conversation and drinking, I was allowed to play with her boobs, but only for a few times. It was nice, cuz it's big and natural! She does not go out with customers, and except the boobs, you can't touch other places.
The room is semi-lighted (Cannot switch off) and people will be able to look inside the room through the glass panel on the door, so cannot do anything much. Mamasan and waiter will come inside the room quite often to drink/talk with you.
[B]Damage:
(KTV room)
$398 Bottle (SH 9.30PM - 2.30AM)
$230 Bottle (HH 6.30PM - 9.30AM) Price around there
$240 Tower (SH 9.30PM - 2.30AM) Price around there
$140 Tower (HH 6.30PM - 9.30AM) Price around there
For bottle, soft drinks, foods and snacks are free
Mamasan: $50
Viet Girl: $50 (Min) Give more if she didn't butterfly much. I gave $80
Waiter: I gave $10
(Hanging Flower) $33 / Beer Jug
As this is my virgin trip to a viet KTV, so it is pretty eye opening. Overall it was a good experience but because I went alone, so I tanked all the costs of getting a KTV room. Usually I go alone, because I don't really have any friends who are into this.

I am a Chinese, average looking guy, 25 yr old, Singaporean, wanna try out new places and stuffs, so is there any youngster who wanna be my cheonging kakis? If there are, please pm me.

I still have around half a bottle of Martell left in 大上海. But I feel like trying out other more lupsup viet KTV.