PDA

View Full Version : MILF PRC Ah Yong

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 07:40 AM
After a session with Tian Hong (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1823603&postcount=57), found a MILF who can provide good service to me

Said 32yrs old but think older
Appearances - ok lah , MILF looking
body
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/kylietsang/ah_yong.jpg
Got tatoo at navel to hide her C scar

did cow gal, missionary
BJ - 9/10 - shiok even though put condom , warm and wet
FJ - 9/10 - her CB massages your cock and feels very hot, her face turns red when bonking her - can see she enjoys herself
GFE - puts her head on your shoulder while massages your cock and giving you a HJ
RTF - yes

Will only provide contact to bros who had previous FRs (please provide links to FRs) as Tian Hong complained she had been played out by bros who called, booked and never show up. She also had bookings from rubbish customers including a small boy (???:eek: ????) who had her number via this forum
Thats why she is hesitant to entertain me after being bitten twice.

For those sincere bros who booked Ah Yong, get a room first and then provide her with the room number.

Me not OKT, just want to have better service from FL and not let those number collectors spoil market.

PS: For number collectors, dont bother to PM me. You can take this picture and proceed to wank yourself silly for all I care.

humpcheepang
25-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Good catch and well said bro.......cheers and enjoy bonkingssss....

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 09:18 AM
delete ... double post

aman
25-01-2007, 09:18 AM
bro after see that pic buay tahan already, hv to go GL again....
bro u knw what i wan:D

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 09:21 AM
PS . forgot to put damage : $60 w/o rm, condom on your own

Those asking for contacts, please post links to your FRs or else will treat as number collectors (sorry, trying to set a standard here ... too many number collectors as seen in previous threads)

wat2woopee
25-01-2007, 10:57 AM
PS . forgot to put damage : $60 w/o rm, condom on your own

Those asking for contacts, please post links to your FRs or else will treat as number collectors (sorry, trying to set a standard here ... too many number collectors as seen in previous threads)

Hey Kylietsang, you started a thread MILF PRC AH YONG but the Girl is actually the contact you got from ssilverzoommer Cheapo FL MILF PRC --- Tian Hong....
:mad:

Frankiestine
25-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Hahaha the most funny thing happen when I was reading Bro Kylietsang FR...apparently I didn't know he had a pic attached to the FR as it had not loaded up immediately...half way thru reading the FR...out pop the pic of her two humongous melons gave me such a fright nearly fell off my chair...:D

avante
25-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey Kylietsang, you started a thread MILF PRC AH YONG but the Girl is actually the contact you got from ssilverzoommer Cheapo FL MILF PRC --- Tian Hong....

confirm she's not Tian Hong lah...different figure...
somemore the tummy not like tian hong which is crumbled on the 2 sides

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 09:59 PM

read my FR fro Tian Hong below : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1823603&postcount=57

"
Waited for 1 hr after making booking 3 hrs in advance (sian 1/2). Got rejected for AJ, said bro too big.(sian 1/2).
did cow gal n missionary - no mood to continue. she wears a plastic crystal pendant and had a temporary stick on tatto on her left breast, there is also another one on her leg. On the back her Left(?) leg there is a scrab/scar.

Bro aman - she is wearing a bright red bra and short sleeved shirt that opens from the side when you met her .. right ?

Paid her $60 for 15 min. Went around and found a MILF named Ah Yong and proceed to finish up the balance 1 hr 45 mins for the hotel
"

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 10:07 PM
To the bros who zap me 2 points - read my fucking FR on Tian Hong as above.

I did not use Tian Hong's contact and market as Ah Yong.

WTF, never read my first line in this thread :

"After a session with Tian Hong, found a MILF who can provide good service to me "

avante
25-01-2007, 10:15 PM
aiyah...up u 1pt back lah

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Contacts out to bros with verifiable FRs

tsuyoyi
aman
breastworship

kylietsang
25-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Bro avante, thanks for upping me.

What I am pissed about is never fully read my FR and zap me.

Its not a matter of me giving contacts to whoever that can up my points, its a matter of giving contact to genuine bros who is interested in "upping" her and I can verify that they are genuine chongsters.

If I any how give numbers to people who play pranks on her, she change her number like Tian Hong did, those bros who wants to up her will have to go and hunt for her again which is a waste of time and effort.

As I am not a OKT, I don't get any money from her.

kylietsang
26-01-2007, 12:06 AM

rampit

Pls do not contact me for Tian Hong's number, the threadstarter is ssilverzoommer
I only have Ah Yong's number

rampit
26-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Thks bro.. need to reload my Vit M :)

Cheers!

Kyser Soze
27-01-2007, 08:14 PM
The bra and panty combination looks damn familiar. I was wondering if she's the gal I bonked last Sunday. Cos I never asked her name mah. :D Well, I picked her up at Lor 2x, I considered quite a good bonk. But I never get any message from her leh.:o

kylietsang
27-01-2007, 09:43 PM

lao_teeko

lightning

kylietsang
27-01-2007, 09:49 PM
bro Kyser Soze,

she is around lor 2X area and lor 1X area. You mean sms message wishing you wealth , fortune etc is it ?? loved her nipples man

Kyser Soze
28-01-2007, 07:56 PM
she is around lor 2X area and lor 1X area. You mean sms message wishing you wealth , fortune etc is it ?? loved her nipples man
Likely it is the same person. Typo error... not message, but massage lah. :D Maybe that day, I behaved a little 'over sexually excited'. And yes, I gave her nipples a good lick, while she returned me a good BJ. Her breasts were always in my hands... but just a little huge for me to handle.

kylietsang
28-01-2007, 08:33 PM
called her today for a RTF at 9 am, she said she is quite far (dont know what she meant) and will be going to malaysia in 2-3 days. Feel like asking her to intro her 3 housemates to me :D

breastworship
29-01-2007, 01:48 AM
Thanks bro for sending me her no.

DOnt feel , ask for their nos . ..... kekekeke ... .you deserved it! :D

PoundIt
29-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Arranged a session with Ah Yong this Afternoon.

First impression, a decent looking milf, looks a lot like those nice looking milf with a nice teenage daughter that guys usually fantasies about.

Anyway, the usual shower SOP, on the bed, we fought using our tongues, proceed to lick her nipples while rubbing her pussy, she started moaning soon after she got wet.

She's rather horny if you did the right thing. She's fot a small tattoo below her belly button to cover up her scar as our bro mntioned.
I put my lil bro into her and started pumping in missionary position, changed to doggie, changing to her on top riding me as she breast fed me for a while before she gave me a rather nice blow job, gentle with tongue painting my lil bro with care.
We proceed to doggie, missionary, another blowjob and finally I came on the HJ.
Her service is good as well. And erm.. She's got lubricant for handjobs.. For those who like it this way.

The entire session lasts for 1 hr 20 mins.

gota love her nipple as well

Damage - $60 + 20 for tips, 3 rubber casualties + $20 for room
Service - 8/10
FJ - 8/10 she seems to enjoy it
Looks - 7/10
Tits - 8/10 thou can see some veins if you notice
Stereo -erm... She's not too loud. Trying hard to tone down the volume. Heh heh
HJ - 6/10
BJ - 7/10 quite gentle with your lil bro
Attitude - 9/10 rather friendly. Willing to talk a lot.
Frenching - 6/10.
Tit fuck - forgot!

RTF - sure... Die lah. So many good FL to RTF. Going broke soon

Thanks bro kylietsang for the contact.

kylietsang
30-01-2007, 12:25 AM
just had a sexxion with her , missionary, cowgal, doggy.
confirm at least 2 bros up her.

past few days she went around singapore n malaysia to tour - not working which is also lucky as i heard there was a AV raid in GL.

breastworship
30-01-2007, 10:17 AM
whats the deal about her nipple ....

bro Kyser Soze,
loved her nipples man

kylietsang
30-01-2007, 10:22 AM
nice n big like cherries :p

PoundIt
30-01-2007, 10:27 AM
nice n big like cherries :p
I second that.

she just went to sentosa yesterday before our appointment.

somehow she gave me the feeling of having an affair instead of a FL. haha.

lao_teeko
30-01-2007, 06:02 PM
thanks to kylie for the contact...

actually she is quite a looker...

and very good boobsize for her petite frame...

chatty...good service...polite & on time...

would recommend to bros here...

kylietsang
05-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Just had a good bye fuck with her last nite.:(

Seems like she is quitting this line and going back to China for good
Couldnt stand the fear of being caught by AV.

She asked me to thank all the bros who had up her for taking care of her.

She told me one of the customers (not from SBF I hope) tried to forced her to do raw and she kicked him out.

Overall, one of the best fuck I had so far, took a few nude photos of her for rememberance ( she asked me not to distribute so I have to up keep her trust - sorry bros).

Her parting words are to always wear CD when cheonging bec if you do raw with a pros, chances are she will do raw with almost anyone.

Before she leave, she intro me to another big boob FL from her province by the name of Ah Chen - not sure about Ah Cheng's service.

PoundIt
05-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Just had a good bye fuck with her last nite.:(

Seems like she is quitting this line and going back to China for good
Couldnt stand the fear of being caught by AV.

She asked me to thank all the bros who had up her for taking care of her.

She told me one of the customers (not from SBF I hope) tried to forced her to do raw and she kicked him out.

Overall, one of the best fuck I had so far, took a few nude photos of her for rememberance ( she asked me not to distribute so I have to up keep her trust - sorry bros).

Her parting words are to always wear CD when cheonging bec if you do raw with a pros, chances are she will do raw with almost anyone.

Before she leave, she intro me to another big boob FL from her province by the name of Ah Chen - not sure about Ah Cheng's service.

damn. this is really sad. there goes a good FL. was gonna RTF after payday.

anyway, for ah chen... awaiting for your next FR. :D

icecum
05-02-2007, 01:33 PM
sound good maybe i will try .............

kylietsang
07-02-2007, 12:01 PM
she just smsed me that she have not gone back saying the chinese embassy could not help her (in what she didnt specify) and she will be staying here for the next few days and hopes to go back for Chinese New Year

kylietsang
07-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Ah Yong had provided me with two of her sisters contact:

Ah Li (havent see her, I think if I call out Ah Li, 1/2 of the ladies in GL will turn their head)
82XXX979

Ah Chen (Long Hair, plump, about 1.6m with a mole near her right eye brow)
82XXX386

Couldn't find any threads regarding these two ladies, so could any bros kindly point me to the threads else I will start a new thread on these ladies once I up them.