PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Jethro on Trump

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-05-2017, 03:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Jethro: Brother PJ, I have come long and far to seek guidance as my kinfolk and fellow members of the great gospel are confused.
Preacher Jones: Speak feebly brother Jethro

Jethro: Why is President Trump visiting the sand niggers, the jews and then the Eyeties. Surely he knows the feelings of his most ardent supporters.
PJ: Fuck me dead Brother Jethro, I too am lost.

Jethro: He is also visiting the Pope, the leader of the Catholics who are not true Christians.
PJ: Fuck me dead again Brother Jethro, you are right.

Jethro: This ain't right Brother PJ, Aunty Mae who is my sister and also my brother's wife is down right depressed by all this. She stopped smoking her pipe and that's not a good sign.
PJ: Brother Jethro, do you think President Trump has some kind of plan behind all these?

Jethro: You know brother PJ, I am not one to cuss like the polecat but this is dastardly.
PJ: May I suggest that we take your buggy and head to Washington to get the answers.

Jethro: Brother, my family and the members of the great gospel did ask me to head to Washington in great haste. But they want me to meet the Black one.
PJ: Surely not the nigger.

Jethro: We think we have made a mistake. We want to seek his help. He was a good nigger and now we have seen the light as plain as day.
PJ: Fuck me dead one more time. I now have seen everything.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243699-Jethro-on-Trump&goto=newpost).