PDA

View Full Version : Raid at jalan besar on 16th May. Why so HOT on the AV raid? Any idea?

akapat
17-05-2017, 01:35 PM
AV has been raiding practically every joints related to vice for the past months. Can see news on MP, russian syndicate, condo, HDB, and now hotel all gana raided. Anybody has any idea? And how long it will lasts? Now want to play, also scared.:(

strikeback4
17-05-2017, 02:45 PM
AV has been raiding practically every joints related to vice for the past months. Can see news on MP, russian syndicate, condo, HDB, and now hotel all gana raided. Anybody has any idea? And how long it will lasts? Now want to play, also scared.:(

No need to be scare, booking FL its not a crime, its those ppl that are offering the services that will be arrested

And even if you get caught during a session, they will just let you go, just don't be a smart alac and argue with the police

newbie1986
17-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Is it but in some post i saw like even men are arrested and questioned??

Hitman4896
17-05-2017, 04:55 PM
This raid no man le. Its a ladyboy le.

strikeback4
17-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Is it but in some post i saw like even men are arrested and questioned??

Men arrested are usually suspected OKT/Runner

Or some bodoh want to be knight in shinning armor defend FL

Or they themselves are doing illegal things like taking drugs and arguing with the police

hollasg
17-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Too many ladies in the place, maybe for this one, too much sound can make other guests to complain. :(

strikeback4
18-05-2017, 08:03 AM
Too many ladies in the place, maybe for this one, too much sound can make other guests to complain. :(

Just the influx of men coming in and out, and loitering around the area while waiting for msg from OKT is already so obvious

sianren
18-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Just the influx of men coming in and out, and loitering around the area while waiting for msg from OKT is already so obvious

Well said, nowadays JB are getting a lot of FL.

Oso National Days around the corner, Bros bonk safe and smart.
:D

strikeback4
18-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Well said, nowadays JB are getting a lot of FL.

Oso National Days around the corner, Bros bonk safe and smart.
:D

Sian, want to bonk, bonk at own country ma... :(

sianren
18-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Sian, want to bonk, bonk at own country ma... :(

I meant Jalan Basar;)

strikeback4
18-05-2017, 12:17 PM
I meant Jalan Basar;)

Chey.... hahaha

But even than with this raid, those girls will definitely go back and tell their friends that SG is not safe anymore

funkymonk
18-05-2017, 03:53 PM
If got demand, will have supply. This profession is the oldest one in history. I'll say its a lull period is coming up. The one that benefit will be Geylang.

newyorker88
20-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Too open to operate like that in hotel. Too obvious mode of operation. No wonder the AV come down in one scoup n all kena

strikeback4
20-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Too open to operate like that in hotel. Too obvious mode of operation. No wonder the AV come down in one scoup n all kena

Remind me of rangoon road 3 condo incident where there was alot of thai girls there and 1 big swoop kana catch :rolleyes:

sbfbrightest
21-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Remind me of rangoon road 3 condo incident where there was alot of thai girls there and 1 big swoop kana catch :rolleyes:

Is it safer to go to those inividual FLs like the PRC sites? Unlikely AV will go raid an individual FL in a hotel room?

chukeliang
21-05-2017, 05:33 PM

now hotel kena??
Last time also kena,
Thai at acqueen lavender

chukeliang
21-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Is it safer to go to those inividual FLs like the PRC sites? Unlikely AV will go raid an individual FL in a hotel room?

u are right, individual, seperated from syndicate safer.
Here 70 room, checked. Wait runner okt caught.
6am, target at overnite sex svc.
6am at home sleep better.

strikeback4
21-05-2017, 06:42 PM

Wonder if it is safer to pick the individual FL say from the PRC sites, some operate in hotels alone. Unlikely AV will go all out to raid n arrest only one girl?

Advertising on website is already an offence

Penal Code 146(A)
Remote communication service operated or maintained for offering or facilitating provision of sexual services, etc.
146A.—(1) A person in Singapore who, in the course of business, operates or maintains in Singapore a remote communication service that —
(a)offers or facilitates the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward; or
(b)organises, manages or supervises the provision of sexual services referred to in paragraph (a), which may include inviting others to receive or participate in providing those services,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —
(i)to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both; and
(ii)in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.
(2) To avoid doubt, the reference in subsection (1) to the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward includes, but is not limited to, a reference to the prostitution of the woman or girl.
(3) In subsection (1), “remote communication service” means —
(a)any website, web service or Internet application;
(b)any service using voice telephony;
(c)any service using a messaging system; or
(d)any other kind of electronic or other technology for facilitating communication.

CamelToeHunter
22-05-2017, 11:05 AM
I was at the hotel 2 weeks before the raid.. Heng not on my visiting day. I did booked FL from Sensualfl.

strikeback4
22-05-2017, 01:10 PM
I was at the hotel 2 weeks before the raid.. Heng not on my visiting day. I did booked FL from Sensualfl.

Sansualfl is indo right?

But the raid is all thai girls :confused:

CamelToeHunter
22-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Sansualfl is indo right?

But the raid is all thai girls :confused:

Actually, the girl that I had was Malaysian. On short term visit. And that's the hotel that I went.

rey69
23-05-2017, 01:46 AM
So hotel 81 is the safest?
Because the owner got photo with Mr Goh.;)

sionglim
24-05-2017, 10:03 AM
this week any news about mssg shop at kitchener rd?

strikeback4
24-05-2017, 12:00 PM
this week any news about mssg shop at kitchener rd?

Too many news about MP, wind is strong

strikeback4
24-05-2017, 12:02 PM
So hotel 81 is the safest?
Because the owner got photo with Mr Goh.;)

H81 quite strict, die die need to have girl passport and if girls got caught and ICA issue her "Identification paper", they will not let her in

solarlunar
04-07-2017, 05:57 PM
If get caught by AV having sex with a FL then how? :(
What to do?

Advertising on website is already an offence

Penal Code 146(A)
Remote communication service operated or maintained for offering or facilitating provision of sexual services, etc.
146A.—(1) A person in Singapore who, in the course of business, operates or maintains in Singapore a remote communication service that —
(a)offers or facilitates the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward; or
(b)organises, manages or supervises the provision of sexual services referred to in paragraph (a), which may include inviting others to receive or participate in providing those services,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —
(i)to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both; and
(ii)in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.
(2) To avoid doubt, the reference in subsection (1) to the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward includes, but is not limited to, a reference to the prostitution of the woman or girl.
(3) In subsection (1), “remote communication service” means —
(a)any website, web service or Internet application;
(b)any service using voice telephony;
(c)any service using a messaging system; or
(d)any other kind of electronic or other technology for facilitating communication.

strikeback4
05-07-2017, 12:04 AM
If get caught by AV having sex with a FL then how? :(
What to do?

1) Police ask you a few question (eg. where you get the info from? website? forum? What service the girl provide to you)
2) Ask for your NRIC to check if you have any criminal record)
3) You go home

Its not a crime visiting illegal FL / MP with special services so don't think so much and continue bonking

hornyboy20
05-07-2017, 09:03 AM
1) Police ask you a few question (eg. where you get the info from? website? forum? What service the girl provide to you)
2) Ask for your NRIC to check if you have any criminal record)
3) You go home

Its not a crime visiting illegal FL / MP with special services so don't think so much and continue bonking

Its just so simple? I thought things would turn nasty until now i finally found the truth...

strikeback4
05-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Its just so simple? I thought things would turn nasty until now i finally found the truth...

some people watch too much tv show and drama... always over think simple stuff :rolleyes:

reallyawesome
05-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Now can Bonk with no fear:D

hornyboy20
05-07-2017, 12:34 PM
some people watch too much tv show and drama... always over think simple stuff :rolleyes:

Better be safe than sorry ma hahahah dont wanna hit the headline news over all this:p