23-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi Bro,

Got this info from yellowpage.:)

Urban Zen Spa Pte Ltd
Address : 1 Coleman St #B1-30 The Adelphi Singapore 179803
Telephone : 6333 9322

GFetish
23-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Bros, passed by yesterday, it's still under renovation lah.

curiosityz
24-01-2007, 02:18 AM
yes, it is still under renovation. patience :)

jnl75
26-01-2007, 12:18 AM
They re open today

The massage is $50 per hr.No special

come2mama
27-01-2007, 11:05 AM
They re open today

The massage is $50 per hr.No special

Are any of the girls previously from hand2body or spa romantics? the decor and signboard look very similar.:rolleyes:

triplebiatch
27-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Are any of the girls previously from hand2body or spa romantics? the decor and signboard look very similar.:rolleyes:

Wah Brother you really good leh. Confirm guarantee chop stamp the girls are from hand2body and spa romantic as I saw the same girls and "cuteboy123456" eating outside the shop.:rolleyes:

come2mama
27-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Wah Brother you really good leh. Confirm guarantee chop stamp the girls are from hand2body and spa romantic as I saw the same girls and "cuteboy123456" eating outside the shop.:rolleyes:

who did u see? Fanny, Irene, or Yumi who left H2B?

come2mama
27-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Someone zapped me for this thread...this time he dun even brother to give "remark". hmm...could it be the owner??? Nvm.....more to come!! It will hit the pg 1 of the HC forum every day!

come2mama
28-01-2007, 12:57 PM
errh...so any FRs on this place?

billie3333
28-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Someone zapped me for this thread...this time he dun even brother to give "remark". hmm...could it be the owner??? Nvm.....more to come!! It will hit the pg 1 of the HC forum every day!

trying to give threats?

sparhawk2007
29-01-2007, 06:48 AM
trying to give threats?

at least better than some brothers who zaped without leaving nick or reason...i guessed. So, u were the one who zapped him? :p

come2mama
29-01-2007, 09:01 PM
at least better than some brothers who zaped without leaving nick or reason...i guessed. So, u were the one who zapped him? :p

not him lar...he ganna zapped until "kosong" liao...

pmsboy
30-01-2007, 09:57 PM
so any FR yet?

sparhawk2007
03-02-2007, 11:45 AM
I saw wenwen previously from Spa Romantics at the counter.
I remember she could give a good massage and was a pleasant lady to converse with, but not sure if she has become the boss now(saw her at counter) and if so may not be serving customers personally anymore.

fliper2006
03-02-2007, 11:38 PM
i had a ger that massaged for me. name is celine. very SYT. unfortunately she dun do special. can intro to u guys out there if u interested.

rebarlim
06-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Confirm spa romantic. Asked why open in City? She say city brothers easy to knock $. Most fellows in town like to eat snake so very good for business. They close spa romantics on weekday.

Prepare to spend and spend

come2mama
11-02-2007, 10:37 AM
I think what she meant was bros at city area tend to be more generous with their tips lah.

does any bro know whether Cherry is still there? She was another who can give a good massage at spa romantics then.

benbencheng
12-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Cherry went back to china.. will be back after CNY. miss her massage too..:o

cockcansing
12-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Wah lau no service at all? Still you guys wanna go? I don,t mind if have hj by a syt but no service at all means only cock teasing huh?

LOTR3
13-02-2007, 11:48 PM
saw this posting at yahoo classified. :D

Health & Beauty: SWEET YOUNG SLENDER OL MASSAGE 4 U; High Street, sg
Description: Have you ever wished to be massage by sweet young slender girls massaging and pampering you? With our current new management, we have a pool of part-time office ladies ready to pamper you! They are excellent in smoothing massage. In order to get the OL that you prefer, do make ur appt 1/2 before ur arrival so we can make sure they are available to pamper you. Call Urban Zen Spa @63339322 (12pm to 11pm) for an un forgettable experience now!!! Enjoy and be pampered... Come and experience to believe!!! For OL, pls book appt early. Latecomers will not be entertained. Superb Atmoshpere and Ambience. URBAN ZEN SPA- BE PAMPERED IN YOUR FANTASY!!!

rebarlim
14-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Brothers, I overheard the fat boy from spa romantics telling WW:

"This place should make $. Those idiotic and stupid office boys sure go. All of them like to eat snake. We just make sure there is a place to bath and the girls touch here and there. Those suckers will come again and again"

Go ahead and go brothers. Spend your $ there. The fat boy for your information drives a brand new Audi TT. OK.......

And WW drives a Golf.......

come2mama
14-02-2007, 08:45 PM
well, if the girls at his spa can earn 10k a mth...I am not surprised he can earn more...what is important is whether u hv enjoyed yourself at his spa....obviously not.....i guess.....

thomas9999
16-02-2007, 07:32 PM

heard from one of the gals that its the same boss..
sopening more and more in future.

sparhawk2007
17-02-2007, 10:28 AM
not sure how is the quality of the girls and massage here....not much FRs so far.

Hunter88
17-02-2007, 11:30 AM
short FR of tis place:

SYT served me and she is really young!!!!
Massage: 2/10
Look: 7/10
body: 7/10 xioa mei mei
fj: NA
bj: NA
hj: NA

this young gal is a s'porean!!!! but really sucks in the service. There is another chinese lady in this place. Don't think they offer special and price is high at $50/hr.

:mad:

sparhawk2007
17-02-2007, 03:06 PM
massage 2/10!...no thanks then.

sing169
23-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Out of curiousity, I called up the spa this evening and asked about the advertisement quoted by one of the bros here -- about the availability of office ladies. The gal who answered said there is in fact a Poly student working tonight! When I mentioned that $50 is expensive, she teasingly said that it's value for local gals. Encouraged, I probed whether there are extras. She giggled and replied that they don't do such stuff. Stupid me: I thought she was bluffing just because I'm a stranger on the phone. I let my little head get the better of me and I went there...

When I arrived, there was no proper receptionist. One of the masseuses came out, alerted by the tinkling of the wind-chime which was attached to the door. She was a small, skinny gal: definitely unappetizing to me -- she looks almost like a secondary school student! I asked her if there are others. She called out another Chinese gal: this is the poly gal (Linda) whom was mentioned over the phone. Looks good: tall, long-haired, pretty sweet, nice complexion, nice boobs -- the sort of gal you will unhesitatingly hook as your GF.

As Linda was still working, I asked for others: the first gal made a phone call and shortly thereafter, 3 other gals came -- 1 Chinese and 2 Malays. However, Linda was definitely the best-looking of the lot and so I told them I will wait for Linda.

Before long, Linda was done with her customer and brought me to one of the curtained cubicles. It was quite bare: one bed, a chair, towels on the bed -- no difference from your typical tuina set-up. Linda asked if I want normal oil or aromatherapy oil -- a difference of $10. Lulled by her sweet looks, I chose the aromatherapy oil.

What came next was definitely the worst massage I have ever had in my whole life. She was practically just brushing oil over my body; there wasn't even an attempt to apply any pressure nor kneading of my body. When I asked, she said "oh, if you like strong massage, I can recommend you somebody." What the heck... I decided to let it rest.

She was so talkative that I was practically bored to death! She yacked away about their Bukit Timah outlet, how she works only weekends, how the hawker-uncle treats her so nice and don't charge her for her "da-bao" lunches, how she is doing in her studies, how her lady boss is still holidaying overseas, how the aircon gets switched off at 10pm, and so on and so on and so on. In my boredom, I started to raba-raba her thighs and calves. There was no resistance. Bingo! I thought...

Then I moved up north, trying to caress her big boobs. She immediately brushed away my hands, telling me off that I was hindering her massage (what massage!!!). Impatient, I asked whether she can provide extras. No, was the curt reply. How about if we meet outside? Again: no. If you want extras, she added, can't you get it from your wife at home? WTF.

Simply put, it was all the way downhill from the first step I took into the shop.

Looks : 8/10
Body: 8/10 (from outside: fully clothed)
Massage: 0/10 (you might as well spend the $60 buying aromatherapy oil to pour over your own body at home)
BJ/HJ/FJ: "what's that?" (only in your dreams)
RTF: I am not that crazy...

This place is suitable only for guys who want to spend $50 for 1-hour chat with a young gal.

PageUp
24-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Try Jesslyn if you need a good strong massage. no hanky panky though. but her massage was good. tried her just last week before Chinese New Year

wanabe_2006
24-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Hi all,
I read a few tread on such massage establishment ... I suppose really good massage is not really the service to expect but rather SYT (i.e. office gal, poly student etc.).

But I wonder if they can be a little more professional in earning our hard earned $$$.

I mean ... if they don't offer HJ/BBBJ/FJ ... maybe they can let us DIY. I suppose I don't having a massage by SYT and let her see me wank myself off ... kinda turn on!!! But of course, if co$t ... I rather visit TN or HC. The gals are more professional there ... earn the $$$ the old fashion way i.e. suck and fuck.

Anyway ... I not even interested to read this tread further ... waste of time.

kev75
27-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Bros, this place is definitely a no no for extras. But i do believe that there is a chance that u could encourage the girls for a meet up outside. its juz a matter of time & patience. Any way went there over the weekends, for the place quite condusive. Tried a malay girl. quite pretty...

Greendevil
11-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Just been to this spa last thurs after seeing their ads on yahoo. Seen like there are some changes in the management or girls there. Arrived ard 2pm. First came out one of the masseurs which i guess was the lady boss. never really got her named,OL look ard 23/4yo. Ask her what the rate, told me $50 for an hours. Abit ex but I was thinking wat the heck since i here so just give it a shot. Went in, saw they have 4 rms,2 rms with high bed for proper massage n 2 rm with matress on floor only. i go for the mattress one. Then was told that all girls(only 2 then) working now, must wait 15min so opt to wait in the room. when inside can hear some whispers and moaning(:cool: )from next door on my left and the lady boss was massaging another one on my right. she seen to direct all the call to her hp so can hear her answering phone when massaging the guys, poor chap.:o

Aft 15min wait, finally someone call in. Start of with the massage. Seen good with enuf strength on the right area. Start to tcss with her and found out her name was jacqualine, 26yo local. she a mixed blood, her father was malaysian and her mother was chinese thai. After some time, ask me turn ard and massage my leg. While doing so, will accidently brush on my dick. then finally came the GQ. She say only jua gen for $50. so agreed on. Her jua gen was good, lasted for 20min. While doing it for me, ask her sit beside me so i can wander my hand ard. Went in her bra, a A cupper. Try going south, only let me touch on the surface of her panties, when wanted to finger her got rejected gently as she say cannot go beyond. After the whole thing,told me she learnt juagen from the traditional master in thailand. After the while thing, went to shower and get dress.

After shower, return to my rm and get dress.Pass jac the $ while she help me do the payment as well. Wait in the room with the door open,trying to see what other girls the hv. Saw 1 SYT, shld me ard 20 walk by. Give me that naughty smile when i went out to see her turning into another rm.

On the way out, saw the 'lady' boss. Ask her if there any other girls, told me today only 3 local girl and 1 PRC but this few days expecting some new girls. Also there one 19yo sch girl will come work after 6pm on weekday but better call to book first.

Name: Jacqualine
Massage: 7/10
Look: 6.5 (not exception chio but look a bit diff as she mixed blood)
Body: A cup,slim
Jua gen: 7/10
Damage: $50 +50
RTF: Maybe

Greendevil
11-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Just been to this spa last thurs after seeing their ads on yahoo. Seen like there are some changes in the management or girls there. Arrived ard 2pm. First came out one of the masseurs which i guess was the lady boss. never really got her named,OL look ard 23/4yo. Ask her what the rate, told me $50 for an hours. Abit ex but I was thinking wat the heck since i here so just give it a shot. Went in, saw they have 4 rms,2 rms with high bed for proper massage n 2 rm with matress on floor only. i go for the mattress one. Then was told that all girls(only 2 then) working now, must wait 15min so opt to wait in the room. when inside can hear some whispers and moaning(:cool: )from next door on my left and the lady boss was massaging another one on my right. she seen to direct all the call to her hp so can hear her answering phone when massaging the guys, poor chap.:o

Aft 15min wait, finally someone call in. Start of with the massage. Seen good with enuf strength on the right area. Start to tcss with her and found out her name was jacqualine, 26yo local. she a mixed blood, her father was malaysian and her mother was chinese thai. After some time, ask me turn ard and massage my leg. While doing so, will accidently brush on my dick. then finally came the GQ. She say only jua gen for $50. so agreed on. Her jua gen was good, lasted for 20min. While doing it for me, ask her sit beside me so i can wander my hand ard. Went in her bra, a A cupper. Try going south, only let me touch on the surface of her panties, when wanted to finger her got rejected gently as she say cannot go beyond. After the whole thing,told me she learnt juagen from the traditional master in thailand. After the while thing, went to shower and get dress.

After shower, return to my rm and get dress.Pass jac the $ while she help me do the payment as well. Wait in the room with the door open,trying to see what other girls the hv. Saw 1 SYT, shld me ard 20 walk by. Give me that naughty smile when i went out to see her turning into another rm.

On the way out, saw the 'lady' boss. Ask her if there any other girls, told me today only 3 local girl and 1 PRC but this few days expecting some new girls. Also there one 19yo sch girl will come work after 6pm on weekday but better call to book first.

Greendevil
26-03-2007, 07:55 PM
guys re-visit this joint again and was service by the same girl jac. This time rds manage to get her no. and was extremely horny when i was rubbing her, her panties was wet :p .Bro who like to have her contact can pm me, gladly to share. She seen like a open girl.Maybe one of you can try seduce her for a free session..

alantan27
01-04-2007, 02:23 PM
anyone try christina b4?

anyone know do she provide HJ?

PageUp
02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Hi Bro, I've been to this joint a couple of times but have yet to see a malay girl there, appreciate if you could provide more details like name, looks,skills, boob size, etc, don't mind trying her the next trip - have not tried a malay masage lady before....thanks
===============
Bros, this place is definitely a no no for extras. But i do believe that there is a chance that u could encourage the girls for a meet up outside. its juz a matter of time & patience. Any way went there over the weekends, for the place quite condusive. Tried a malay girl. quite pretty...

Greendevil
04-04-2007, 07:53 AM
bro pageup if you like malays girls just call before hand the lady boss can arrange.My post did mention one SYT i saw before i left.she seen to be a minah. ard 18-21 yo, 1.6m ht,slim A cup.

possesses
27-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi bros,

This is my first FR, so forgive me if I am too Low Soo.( Long Winded)

I visit this spa last Friday, was serve by a girl call Irene,(I think)
As I did not roam around much, I didn't know that there was low mattress until I came out from the toilet.
Anyway, the massage was ok, got some strength, and the best part is when she is massaging my back with my head facing her boobs, she keep using her boobs to massage my head as well...
after about 30 mins of back and leg massage, was ask to turn around.
When she was massaging my tummy, with all the Boobs massage on my head, my brother is already in high alert. When she saw this, she just comment that my dick is in the way and she start to HJ for me.
So I also start to autoroam northward and manage to undid the bra and suck on those sweet nipples, and all this while, she is still doing HJ on me, but can sense that the speed had increase and I cum in her hand.

Proceed to Washroom to washup and paid her $50 for the HJ.

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : think about B
HJ : 5/10 ( trying to make be cum faster by increasing the speed)
BJ : Don't know have or not
FJ : Don't know have or not
RTF : Maybe

possesses
27-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi bros,

This is my first FR, so forgive me if I am too Low Soo.( Long Winded)

I visit this spa last Friday, was serve by a girl call Irene,(I think)
As I did not roam around much, I didn't know that there was low mattress until I came out from the toilet.
Anyway, the massage was ok, got some strength, and the best part is when she is massaging my back with my head facing her boobs, she keep using her boobs to massage my head as well...
after about 30 mins of back and leg massage, was ask to turn around.
When she was massaging my tummy, with all the Boobs massage on my head, my brother is already in high alert. When she saw this, she just comment that my dick is in the way and she start to HJ for me.
So I also start to autoroam northward and manage to undid the bra and suck on those sweet nipples, and all this while, she is still doing HJ on me, but can sense that the speed had increase and I cum in her hand.

Proceed to Washroom to washup and paid her $50 for the HJ.

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : think about B
HJ : 5/10 ( trying to make be cum faster by increasing the speed)
BJ : Don't know have or not
FJ : Don't know have or not
RTF : Maybe

ChiongKing
15-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Went to try out this spa today. Saw a gal wearing caps and asked for her, think her name is called Geraldine. Think she's the prettiest there...
The massage is so-so, not much strength but quite systematic. Occassionally she'll brush against my balls. When it comes to the front, she also brush against my balls many times. Her short shirt also expose much of her skin, and her pretty face also makes me buay tahan. But till the end, she didn't pop the question. Didn't dare to ask as afraid of rejection....:o

Anyone who has tried her before, does ahe provide HJ?

Looks: 8/10
Body:7/10
Massage: 6/10

ltc1
16-06-2007, 01:20 AM
bro u make me gian to try leh...

i haven't been to dis outlet for some time cos there do not haf any chio ones. now it seems dat dis geraldine dat u saying is new....

u sure she dat chio dat u give 8/10?

is there a miko there?

ChiongKing
16-06-2007, 04:07 PM
To me, she looks chio. I'm still thinking of going down and give her a try again....:rolleyes:

Jameslee2002
16-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Anyone tried the receptionist before, think her name is Linda...

ChiongKing
18-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Decided to try Geraldine again today. Called up to make an appt, think the one who answered was Wen Wen."Geraldine has an appt later, you wanna try a new gal? 19 years old poly gal, also a nurse..." The same crap as advertised.... Anyway, decided to give a try for the benefit of all bros here....

Was recommended Jovine(something like that). She looks like a Malay, but speaks Mandarin quite well. Her massage skill almost the same as Geraldine, and always try to move close to the balls, but avoiding it.....

As usual, she didn't pop the question. But she kept looking at the clock, and massaging in circular motion so close to my bro... Couldn't tahan any longer, so asked her whether got provide other service. She cheekily asked what type of service I wanted, so I asked her what she can provide... "Handjob, how much you can give" She says that her prices ranges from nomral to high. So I offered $50 for it. Initially she says $80, but I replied that $50 is already a high price. She agreed and took off my towel.

Spreading my legs, she sat facing me... so I got no chance to touch her. But couldn't tahan anymore, sat up and began to feel her inside. She allow me to kiss her and feel inside her bra. Immediately my bro exploded.

I asked her why she looked so much like a malay. She says that she is actually a Taiwanese, and belongs to the minority tribe. Paid up, and left. Overall a good experience. Will try to ask for Geraldine my next time!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
RTF: Definitely!
Damage: $50 +$50

5stars
19-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Was recommended Jovine(something like that). She looks like a Malay, but speaks Mandarin quite well.

I asked her why she looked so much like a malay. She says that she is actually a Taiwanese, and belongs to the minority tribe. Paid up, and left. Overall a good experience.

I saw her last Friday too. I thought she is a chinese malay :p

Just like Geraldine - both are very petite.

Jackboy
19-06-2007, 11:45 PM
IMO, I think Jovine looks better than Geraldine.

Booked and tried Geraldine today and was disappointed with her looks.
Saw Jovine when I came in the spa and I thought she must be Geraldine.
She served me tea and asked me to wait in the room.
She has her long hair tied up and looked really cute.
And was wearing a white tank top and could see her breast spilling over.

After a while, Geraldine came in and i realised I made a mistake. Actually I wanted to change her for Jovine but she was booked.

Would definitely return to try Jovine.

ChiongKing
20-06-2007, 10:04 AM
IMO, I think Jovine looks better than Geraldine.

Booked and tried Geraldine today and was disappointed with her looks.
Saw Jovine when I came in the spa and I thought she must be Geraldine.
She served me tea and asked me to wait in the room.
She has her long hair tied up and looked really cute.
And was wearing a white tank top and could see her breast spilling over.

After a while, Geraldine came in and i realised I made a mistake. Actually I wanted to change her for Jovine but she was booked.

Would definitely return to try Jovine.

Bro, no FR on Geraldine?

Jackboy
20-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Sevice from Geraldine was straight forward.
She did not ask me for special or anything and I also did not bother to ask her. Hated it when the girls talked acorss the cubicles. They should be more professional since it's a spa. And we re paying $50 for an hour

Geraldine FR

Looks : 5/10 (Althought she is young but her dressing makes her look like aunties)
Massage : 7/10 (not piano like massage)
Chemistry : 3/10 ( When I see her, I sian liao)
RTS : Cant wait to try Jovine. She looks cute and yummy especially her breasts.

ChiongKing
20-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Wah... your rating on her looks only 5/10...... no wonder they say one man's curry pork is one man's ham chee peng....

ltc1
20-06-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah.. i duno why one bro gave such a high rating 8/10 for geraldine. she ain't worth dat much. i wld give max 6/10.

and confirm no special fr. her.

there r no chio gals there. bros dun waste ur time there.

ChiongKing
25-06-2007, 05:36 PM
yeah.. i duno why one bro gave such a high rating 8/10 for geraldine. she ain't worth dat much. i wld give max 6/10.

and confirm no special fr. her.

there r no chio gals there. bros dun waste ur time there.

You tried asking from her and she declined?

ChiongKing
25-06-2007, 09:36 PM
With such bad ratings on Geraldine, think must have gotten her name wrongly...
Anyone knows what's the name of the gal who always wear a baseball cap?

GodsendSYT
26-06-2007, 01:27 AM
With such bad ratings on Geraldine, think must have gotten her name wrongly...
Anyone knows what's the name of the gal who always wear a baseball cap?

She's Geraldine loh.. haha

ChiongKing
26-06-2007, 10:40 AM
kekeke..... then my eyes must be playing tricks on me....:rolleyes:

GodsendSYT
27-06-2007, 01:07 AM
kekeke..... then my eyes must be playing tricks on me....:rolleyes:

her looks i will give 6/10 lah. but she's fair. So from far looks better 6.5/10.. ha ha. enjoy.

Powerman881
15-07-2007, 03:10 PM
went to adephi yesterday...
i went for the soappy massage, which i shall not disclose here, but it is really good, $140 damage...

i went to recce this Urban Zen Spa after my 'servicing', the girls in urban zen spa looks so damn ugly, dont waste ur money and time going to this spa...
seriously.

alantan27
21-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Sevice from Geraldine was straight forward.
She did not ask me for special or anything and I also did not bother to ask her. Hated it when the girls talked acorss the cubicles. They should be more professional since it's a spa. And we re paying $50 for an hour

Geraldine FR

Looks : 5/10 (Althought she is young but her dressing makes her look like aunties)
Massage : 7/10 (not piano like massage)
Chemistry : 3/10 ( When I see her, I sian liao)
RTS : Cant wait to try Jovine. She looks cute and yummy especially her breasts.

dont try jovine

u will regret

Knn face dark dark

eat ppl time
walk in walk out
walk in walk out
and still dare to wait for tip

ltc1
22-07-2007, 02:02 AM
You tried asking from her and she declined?

yes i tried asking and she declined.

Newbie_chngster
22-07-2007, 03:21 AM
I tried jovine some time back. She is very talkative in mandarin, unfortunately my mandarin sucks so I could only reply in mono-syllables. Got the same walk-in, walk-out treatment, in the end nothing much happened.

In short, if you speak super mandarin then she could be worth your while otherwise...

looks: 7/10 mostly on her youth.
boobs: A, coped a feel :D
rtm: nope, cause can't communicate well and something tells me to stay away from this one, the way she talks and behaves reminds me of a crazy gf my friend once dated, boy did that go down in flames.

compaq69
22-07-2007, 08:06 AM
dont try jovine

u will regret

Knn face dark dark

eat ppl time
walk in walk out
walk in walk out
and still dare to wait for tipI also kana that......now never go that place anymore.:(

Jameslee2002
22-07-2007, 04:34 PM
This place, although has nice ambience, is too expensive...the gals there not really pretty, and asome bros mentioned, the service needs to be improved.

Some gals like to walk in and out quite frequent during massage and I find it disturbing...

5stars
22-07-2007, 10:40 PM
dont try jovine

eat ppl time
walk in walk out
walk in walk out
and still dare to wait for tip

This is how these gals waste time.. If they go out too frequent and disturb the massage, then you should tell them off straight-away. Especially so, when the massage fee is so high.

There are lousy reports on these gals.. Can see the demise of this TN just like its previous similar shops.

Jameslee2002
23-07-2007, 08:36 PM
This is how these gals waste time.. If they go out too frequent and disturb the massage, then you should tell them off straight-away. Especially so, when the massage fee is so high.

There are lousy reports on these gals.. Can see the demise of this TN just like its previous similar shops.

Agree fully...they better buck up....

PageUp
23-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Yup, agreed with the bros here. So far, being regular to this joint, I only had 1 encounter with the gal going out to answer phone call, 2 times during the 2 hrs but each time only about 15 secs+/- I'd had to tell her nicely that I don;t like my session interrupted unnecessarily. The gal is ok, apologise & extended my session by 20 mins. after that incident, subsequent visits, there are no interruptions. So far, I can say that the gals like jesslyn & jovina are ok. don't know about the rest though....since I have not tried the rest. Just be nice to them, they will respect you.

arsenal14
29-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Went down to Urban Zen yesterday afternoon. Believe now Geraldine is now known as Ice or is Ice somebody else cos she is wearing a baseball cap as well. She is about 19-20yo, currently a nurse. Nice to chat but keeps on going out for phone calls :eek: . Somemore no specials and once she done with the massage, left the room.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
Breats: 32C (big for her age and body)
MAssage : 5/10
HJ : NIL
BJ : NIL
FJ : NIL
RTF : Most probably not as the massage is quite ex and to me, not very worth it.
Damage: $50 + $10(aroma oil)

alantan27
29-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Went down to Urban Zen yesterday afternoon. Believe now Geraldine is now known as Ice or is Ice somebody else cos she is wearing a baseball cap as well. She is about 19-20yo, currently a nurse. Nice to chat but keeps on going out for phone calls :eek: . Somemore no specials and once she done with the massage, left the room.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
Breats: 32C (big for her age and body)
MAssage : 5/10
HJ : NIL
BJ : NIL
FJ : NIL
RTF : Most probably not as the massage is quite ex and to me, not very worth it.
Damage: $50 + $10(aroma oil)

Attitude gal in the Spa

Jovine
Cindy

sch123
29-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Attitude gal in the Spa

Jovine
Cindy

bro, can elaborate what u mean by attitude gal..

leongong
29-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Went there today, waste of time and money. When Wen Wen not there, all the girls got attitude problem. Some one of the girl very urgly. Throw out all the foods I hv eaten when i saw her ah ma face. Pui!!!

Jameslee2002
29-07-2007, 08:28 PM
does any bro know who is the gal always in baseball cap?

edkoh2000
31-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Beside Wen Wen, dont think there is anyone good but since she is the owner, she better have more good girls than do everything herself.

LVFK
01-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Beside Wen Wen, dont think there is anyone good but since she is the owner, she better have more good girls than do everything herself.

I totally agree, her service is good and nice attitude. I visit her every month because I really like her working attitude. :D

Jameslee2002
09-08-2007, 07:44 PM
I tried wenwen before...very distractive cos she keeps going out to answer and do this that....overall service is no good but she is friendly and chattable....

can autoroam...but i did not try any special...

Mai Jia Qi
13-08-2007, 02:08 AM
i was there today...served by a syt....nicole...20 yo...asked got provide anything else...she immediately say no....asked her want to do anot...flat no...sian half...

Lord@Knight
13-08-2007, 10:28 PM
yesterday went down there look for christina
got 2 charbors at the counters.
one of them told me christina not working there anymore.
so i left

edkoh2000
17-08-2007, 07:39 PM
I totally agree, her service is good and nice attitude. I visit her every month because I really like her working attitude. :D

Then you better give her feedback to improve her recruiting.

Recently she called me and asked me to go down since I stopped for a while but I told her I heard from friends her girls no good. Then she told me got 3 girls good.

Ice, Raine and Mandy. Now I read here then realised Ice is geraldine and no good service or special.

Not sure about Raine or Mandy.

ChiongKing
27-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Wen to try Jovine a few days back, saw a young China gal who was wearig a min-skirt. She looks quite pretty and seductive. Anyone knows her name?

STK01
29-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi bros..

Just came back from Urban Zen Spa and had my favourite wenwen... hehe I RTF her many many times since she was in spa romantics, but last time I look for her was like at least 6 months ago liao.

Her service still superb!:D

I heard from her she will be gg back spa romantic by end of the year and that will be good news for me, since I stay near that area.

nice_vride86
05-09-2007, 10:27 PM
do the girls there do special now? or is it still a blunt no?

nice_vride86
05-09-2007, 10:30 PM

nice_vride86
05-09-2007, 10:35 PM

Calculator
16-09-2007, 07:24 PM
To do special, you gotta let them know you better first. Oh, yeah, if you want them to massage harder, you gotta request one ma. How can they read your mind right? Keeping mum won't help them with their service.:D

chinesetiger
17-09-2007, 08:03 AM
This place do not provide specials, further than the HJ. The last time I was there in July, was serviced by Jacqueline. For a skinny girl, her massage skills were quite good - strong and firm. Her Juagen skills which she claimed to learn from a Thai master was quite shiok with the pressing of the nerves on the testicles and the shaft before finally getting me to release. After my session with her, I chit chatted with 2 other girls, Jovine and Mandy at the reception area. There have been a number of postings on Jovine but not Mandy, a 28 yr old divorcee with a little tatoo either on the right or left shoulder. She is very fair with a pretty face. Wonder anyone tried her before.

ltc1
18-09-2007, 07:45 AM
heard dat there is new girl ... anyone tried carrie b4?

Calculator
19-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah, went there yesterday. I think it's Melody or something. Very pleasant girl, not bad for massage.

V123
19-09-2007, 11:46 PM
been to this place twice. so far been serve by WW. Good service, friendly, but sometimes her phone keep ringing. She like bo zi tong, still continue to talk, somemore can use one hand. tell her, she will stop, and concentrate. overall, still good.

so that gal with tattoo is mandy? ya, no fr on her leh. think she look slim and pretty. don't look 28 like what bro here say. divorcee meh?
any fr on her.

how about the rest?

one thing about this place is that the washing machine is very noisy. if not, it will be very nice

ltc1
20-09-2007, 12:47 AM
melody gave any special?

Calculator
20-09-2007, 09:18 AM
melody? it depends lo.. you must initiate one.. damage about 50, and she does hj and only hj. but upper roam nia.

oanda
22-09-2007, 09:24 PM
errr..does ur melody have tattoo?? if have then its mandy ..not melody..

chinesetiger
23-09-2007, 12:18 AM
been to this place twice. so far been serve by WW. Good service, friendly, but sometimes her phone keep ringing. She like bo zi tong, still continue to talk, somemore can use one hand. tell her, she will stop, and concentrate. overall, still good.

so that gal with tattoo is mandy? ya, no fr on her leh. think she look slim and pretty. don't look 28 like what bro here say. divorcee meh?
any fr on her.

how about the rest?

one thing about this place is that the washing machine is very noisy. if not, it will be very nice

Up to you to believe what I said. The place was not busy when I was there. Struck up a very long conversation with her and she shared some of her personal life and showed me the pics of her daughter in her hp. Anyway, what is impt is whether her service is good.

V123
23-09-2007, 11:17 PM
bro, don't misunderstand, I have no reason to doubt you on what you said on Mandy. anyway, just want to know any FR on her. seen her a few times, think she's pretty hot! so wann request for her nxt time, not sure it's fine or not

sweet voice too!

Calculator
24-09-2007, 10:28 AM
errr..does ur melody have tattoo?? if have then its mandy ..not melody..

It's melody. But she left le. wasted. She doesn't have a tattoo one...

chinesetiger
24-09-2007, 01:08 PM
bro, don't misunderstand, I have no reason to doubt you on what you said on Mandy. anyway, just want to know any FR on her. seen her a few times, think she's pretty hot! so wann request for her nxt time, not sure it's fine or not

sweet voice too!

Contemplating giving her a try if not for the cost. This place is damn expensive for its limited facilities. But I have to agree she looks really hot and her complexion is really mouth watering. Must find an opportunity to bonk her, if possible.

DieCorkStand
24-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Hi bros..

Just came back from Urban Zen Spa and had my favourite wenwen... hehe I RTF her many many times since she was in spa romantics, but last time I look for her was like at least 6 months ago liao.

Her service still superb!:D

I heard from her she will be gg back spa romantic by end of the year and that will be good news for me, since I stay near that area.

Hi Bro, you mean she go FJ ? Which I am not aware, I really want her at east to do BBBJ

ltc1
25-09-2007, 01:20 AM
how is mandy like? how does she look? i saw a few girls but dunno which is mandy and which is carrie. they seemed pretty new. i've not seen them before.

bros can share wat's the exp like and if they are willing to do a little extra?

chinesetiger
26-09-2007, 01:46 AM
how is mandy like? how does she look? i saw a few girls but dunno which is mandy and which is carrie. they seemed pretty new. i've not seen them before.

bros can share wat's the exp like and if they are willing to do a little extra?

Easy!!! Just talk to them and you will get the answers to their identity.

STK01
26-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Hi Bro, you mean she go FJ ? Which I am not aware, I really want her at east to do BBBJ

bro... dun misunderstand.. she only provide HJ there... no BJ or FJ. :)

awpig
28-09-2007, 08:34 AM
had Mandy last nite, Looks in mid 20s, massage just rub here rub there. HJ $50, Can strip her naked. There got 1 SYT crystal previously from H2B by the name of miko,will try her later

sch123
28-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Heard jovine no longer working there, can bros confirm ?

awpig
29-09-2007, 08:16 AM
jovine now working part time at spa romantic

V123
30-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Mandy can strip naked? all is it? but only hj? finger leh?

now must go try her loh, cos i think she's cute, but her tattoo quite big .

any other fr?

aczeta76
02-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Went adelphi for lunch juz now.

Around 2pm got commotion there, seem like one minah chick working there had a jealous boyfriend who went in and dragged her out demanding her to leave.

Saw them quarreling near the ego pub and throwing bags on the floor. Didn't stay to look but I saw Wen Wen looking worried from inside the shop.

Hopefully, this does not raise the blue-boys alarm

V123
04-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Is Mandy still working there? went down the other day, she's not there, and only 2 other gals which don't look appealing, so I left.

Any update?

aczeta76
05-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Was ard the area for kopi yesterday.

Saw one syt with tattoo (black rose or something) on left shoulder (on back)... tempted by was with colleagues so no choice.

Anywany know who she is so that I can do a phone booking 1st.

chinesetiger
05-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Was ard the area for kopi yesterday.

Saw one syt with tattoo (black rose or something) on left shoulder (on back)... tempted by was with colleagues so no choice.

Anywany know who she is so that I can do a phone booking 1st.

Tatoo on the shoulder? If she is fair complexion with big round eyes, then she has to be Mandy.

aczeta76
05-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks bro

chinesetiger
05-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro

You are most welcome. Hope to see the FR from you soon. I am contemplating giving her a try also. I simply love her looks.

V123
13-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Mandy look hot. alot of tattoo. got some chinese words too. she's hot, but chest flat though. hehehe

any one got other fr on her?

koreankimchi
21-10-2007, 12:12 AM
over there i think those that can make it only hav 3.. ice, mandy and crystal.. as for yuki, so-so la..

when is e boss going to hire more new and chio girls?

Torque83
21-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know if crystal provides specials? Have tried her a few times but was not offered.

Mai Jia Qi
22-10-2007, 04:31 PM
crystal is now my favourite...v chatty...keep answering hp...messaging...but looks v chio....will teased ya little bro if u can click with her...only had hj...will ask for more next time...

sch123
22-10-2007, 07:49 PM
crystal is now my favourite...v chatty...keep answering hp...messaging...but looks v chio....will teased ya little bro if u can click with her...only had hj...will ask for more next time...

can autoroam, strip or not ?

Newbie_chngster
23-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Tried ice last week.. very friendly and chatty.. looks is quite pretty too.. but was not offered hj..

Actually i seldom go HC so not very sure of how they operate.. so got a few questions for bros here..

Do we strip naked and just cover ourselves with towel or we need to leave our briefs on? Do all the gals there provide hj? If they dun ask us, can we request? scared they say i sexual harrassment... hahaha

Thanks in advance for any bro who reply me..

this joint is fairly "clean", the girls will never offer hj, u can request but again up to the girl to decide if she wanna do it.

of course strip naked lah, they got use oil to massage so unless you like oily underwear....You can also make your intentions clearer by leaving out the towel as well, usually if the girl willing to hj u then there will be some teasing brushes against your balls.

anyway i don't go here for specials because not worth it i think. for a massage by a syt then i dun mind.

Dome5566
27-10-2007, 09:47 AM
had Mandy last nite, Looks in mid 20s, massage just rub here rub there. HJ $50, Can strip her naked. There got 1 SYT crystal previously from H2B by the name of miko,will try her later

Bro
You must be super yan tao or you can click so well with her that she allow you to strip naked. Personally I find her pretty cold..:p

ShittyAss
03-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Does anyone know if crystal provides specials? Have tried her a few times but was not offered.

dun do hj, they earn si mi?

every massage cover charge, max they earn is $7 as per HC full time masseur standard...dun tell me the boss half half with them the cover...which no boss ever did it..

hypersocial
05-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Massage: 0/10 (you might as well spend the $60 buying aromatherapy oil to pour over your own body at home)
BJ/HJ/FJ: "what's that?" (only in your dreams)
RTF: I am not that crazy...

This place is suitable only for guys who want to spend $50 for 1-hour chat with a young gal.

Thanks for the warning! Nearly wanted to go have a try..;)

hypersocial
05-11-2007, 12:09 PM
double posting

shadowanker
15-11-2007, 11:21 PM
I believe with time and Vit M, I will slowly keep bros updated of this revamped place and hopefully provide FRs hee hee. So for starters, Below are my summaries. Won't mention names as I heard some sickos really harass the girls there.

First visit: Had body scrub and then aroma therapy. Good time TCSS with the girl and eventually was given HJ while autoroaming top half. Must say that girls here are pro in acting :D. Damage was 135. (steep I must say)

Second visit: Opted for just aroma therapy and was not offered anything. TCSS and was told about stories of how some pushed the girl for special service. Damage was 60 (manage to get number)

Third visit: Same girl as second visit and again was not offered anything. :cool: Still cool. Damage was 60.

Well I will be patient with their game and pattern and remaining pro about it. Aiming for my first FR here bros.

PageUp
05-12-2007, 12:16 AM
If I'm not wrong, Yuki is a minah. was there the other week. Overheard her talking outside & from her voice & the way she laughs, quite sure she is a minha....

over there i think those that can make it only hav 3.. ice, mandy and crystal.. as for yuki, so-so la..

when is e boss going to hire more new and chio girls?

sexsearcher
21-12-2007, 11:11 PM
this place quiet too?? haha all boycott the management liao ah? :)

Pakito
22-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Visited Zen Spa a couple of mths back.Was my first time there after reading in the papers how they have local massues.Being a sucker for locals,decided to go and try the place out after wrk.Was lucky,cos got Mandy.She was new there then,like her first week of wrk there.Being new,could excuse her on her massage skills which wasnt tat great.But her looks and body totally made out for it.She's in her late 20-ish.Divorcee with a kid and has a great looking tatoo on her back.Really big tatoo....almost covering her whole back.Long hair...cute voice.

What can i say.....i totally enjoyed my massage and though didnt dare to ask her for any special.I did get a good look of her nipples when her blouse accidently slipped off as i was paying her.Nice round,small pinkish nipples.Also managed to catch her upskirt when she was massaging me in the front.Lacy white panties....Gosh....

Kept teasing me abt my didi,like how i should take gd care of it and how its an impt function and all.And during the massage and body scrub,kept purposely rubbing past it.Told me she used to wrk as a GRO in a nightclub before.Said some cabin crew was going after her then but besides tat,she wasnt seeing anyone.

Just before i left,asked her for her number after seeing her nipple slip,and guess what,was lucky she agreed to give her hp no.

After the massage tat day,we still kept in touch via sms and stuff.She even sms me to go visit her.But due to busy wrk schedule,didnt have time too.

After awhile,lost contect with her.Reading postings from other bros in here,guess she must have left the place.She's changed her hp no also.What a waste....could have bonked her i guess.She did mention to me they did Hj,and at $100.Too ex i feel.Oh well....Hope all bros in here enjoyed reading my experience with Mandy. ~ Cheers ~

g3p2
14-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi bro! Is Mandy still working in Urban Zen Spa? I had her 3 times last year and I totally agree with you that though she's no SYT, my sessions with her had been really fun and enjoyable! Due to my oversea work, haven't been able to go there lah, hope you guys will post more FRs ... Cheers!

oanda
14-01-2008, 07:39 PM
tink she still ard..she such a foxy lady..slutty looks.....can drool....
lookin at her slowly handjob me rili a turn on..she veri chatty also...
wasted cldnt get her to do more..
but gals like her dun tink will work long in tis line..pretty local gal that can handjob...rare u noe
this thread so dead..wonder hows biz there

blacknails
14-01-2008, 10:27 PM
mandy is working there, but not for long anymore.. ice hav quit already.. hais.. wat a waste.. i heard its becos ice quit already, so mandy also wan to quit.. and plus e boss treat them like slaves..

but i know raine is doing some free-lancing outside? if im not wrong, cos i got e info frm my fren..

V123
17-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes, definitely agreed that Mandy is good. She look like syt wat, though she's like late 20s. Thought she's like early 20s when i first went there.

Only bad thing is she kinda flat on her chest. Her massage is good though, but depend. sometimes, so so only

Do she allow to take off her top and bottom? any FR?

xxxdreamer
17-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Is WenWen still there? btw does she still do massage 4 customers?

g3p2
21-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Wen wen ? Think she's not there anymore. Can any bro confirm this?
Cheers!

owen10
28-01-2008, 12:09 AM
went there to reccee ard 9pm + last nite. too bad i thk all d 3 gals were preparing to go home. 2 were brown sugar which was nothg to shout abt but d chinese was quite a looker. fr bros' description i thk it shd b Mandy, with dat distinctive big tattoo on d back. dressed in sleeveless top n shorts, she has that seductive look indeed. may try mandy 1 day if manage to book her. :)

Newbie_chngster
28-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Wen wen ? Think she's not there anymore. Can any bro confirm this?
Cheers!

if i'm not wrong, wen wen is the boss of the place. She very nice to her customers but too bad she's got a quick temper and not very good at handling her young charges.

alantan27
28-01-2008, 12:48 PM
if i'm not wrong, wen wen is the boss of the place. She very nice to her customers but too bad she's got a quick temper and not very good at handling her young charges.

most of her younger charge got attitude problem

Newbie_chngster
28-01-2008, 12:55 PM
most of her younger charge got attitude problem

yeah... maybe i was too quick to judge wen wen, she really is a nice person and it is not hard to imagine her younger charges driving her up the wall.

kenji_2008
16-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Xiao Di Zai Ci posting my first field report on urban zen spa. This is my 3rd time visting the spa and was massage by Crystal today.
Generally, though her massage wasn't those hard and strong type, it was quite relaxing and comfortable with the oil essences. Almost forgot to mention that she's a syt, 26 years old but looked like 20 or 21. TCSS with her, found out that she have the supports of mani brothers out dere, has a lot of regular customers, thus I was lucky to be massage by her. She told me that most of her customers do call n book a session with her. Overall a pleasant experience. Lastly, didn't did any special with her today.

sch123
16-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Xiao Di Zai Ci posting my first field report on urban zen spa. This is my 3rd time visting the spa and was massage by Crystal today.
Generally, though her massage wasn't those hard and strong type, it was quite relaxing and comfortable with the oil essences. Almost forgot to mention that she's a syt, 26 years old but looked like 20 or 21. TCSS with her, found out that she have the supports of mani brothers out dere, has a lot of regular customers, thus I was lucky to be massage by her. She told me that most of her customers do call n book a session with her. Overall a pleasant experience. Lastly, didn't did any special with her today.

She provide only HJ ? can autoroam or not ?

qwerty1981
22-02-2008, 11:30 PM

Went there last week after visiting Funan IT mall.
Was served by Jacqueline, and the experience mentioned by bro here is exactly accurate.
FR:
Massage: 7.5/10 (powerful although she is slim)
Look: 6/10
JG: 7.5/10
Damage: 50 (msg) + 50 (jg)
Nice feel. Those who wish to make appointment with her, may PM me for no.

sexybod
28-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Went to this place yesterday, was massage by one malay gal. Did not get her name but her massage ok. $30 for 30 massage. No other services.

Calculator
04-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Went to this place yesterday, was massage by one malay gal. Did not get her name but her massage ok. $30 for 30 massage. No other services.

I think you mean deedee.

will16
11-03-2008, 03:20 AM
anyone knows if young therapeutic spa at adelphi provide special svcs or not?

Thanks.

genxyz
20-04-2008, 10:23 AM
ice is back.
babyfaced.. how old is she anyways?

sch123
20-04-2008, 01:25 PM
ice is back.
babyfaced.. how old is she anyways?

is crystal still there ?

V123
20-04-2008, 02:18 PM
how's this place now? is wen wen sitll there?

long time never go liao.

prob want go one of these days. missed the sexy Mandy.

how's this Ice compared to Mandy or Wen wen?

Jameslee2002
20-04-2008, 03:42 PM
tried ice a few times...i dont think she provide special lah...

Chinacharm
20-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Went there last Friday. Was looking for a good massage. Hence told them I wanted solid massage. The lady assigned to me was quite matured (not those SYT). But I guess she do special since she keep asking me questions about health center. As shes not no cup of tea, I acted very naive (ie dont knw much about the HC stuff).

But theres really some real chio and young gals out there and confirm singaporeans based on their ascent. But wonder if they do massage or special or just poster girls to draw customers in.

Chinacharm
20-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Any way I went on 18 April Friday evening. Theres no chio girls I refer to. One is sitting at the recep - worn yellow tops and jeans (very chio). Another one worn white tee and hot shorts (cute type). Anyone know their names or have experience with them can share.

The one who massage me worn white shirt and whirt min skirt. (Prob not the SYT many of us looking forward to)

jameswood
20-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Went there last Friday. Was looking for a good massage. Hence told them I wanted solid massage. The lady assigned to me was quite matured (not those SYT). But I guess she do special since she keep asking me questions about health center. As shes not no cup of tea, I acted very naive (ie dont knw much about the HC stuff).

But theres really some real chio and young gals out there and confirm singaporeans based on their ascent. But wonder if they do massage or special or just poster girls to draw customers in.bro,u can forget of getting special from the girls over there.Those local girls are only doing massage,so far i been there 3 times,everytime went home not sexually fufilled and end up in health centre.Advice u save ur money and go to health centre.

Chinacharm
20-04-2008, 11:27 PM
bro,u can forget of getting special from the girls over there.Those local girls are only doing massage,so far i been there 3 times,everytime went home not sexually fufilled and end up in health centre.Advice u save ur money and go to health centre.

Hmm a bit disappointed leh. Coz the recept really chio and all local girls. But like that you still go 3 times? Why you didnt try the young spa or other massages on the same level?

ken6890
21-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Is wen wen still there ? I try her few month ago , her massage skill is very good , no regret :)

Chinacharm
22-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Is wen wen still there ? I try her few month ago , her massage skill is very good , no regret :)

Hmm not too sure. But since u say is gd prob may ask for her next time. But how old is wen wen? SYT? Seems like many wen wen in this trade, hee.

ken6890
22-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Hmm not too sure. But since u say is gd prob may ask for her next time. But how old is wen wen? SYT? Seems like many wen wen in this trade, hee.

Bro ! If i am not wrong there is only 1 wen wen in this Urban Zen Spa , yes she is SYT , age guess around 20 plus , no sure now she still do massage for customer or not as she one the boss there

PageUp
27-04-2008, 03:03 AM
Confirm Wen Wen does massage but only for regulars & if she is short-handed/girls called in sick, etc.

Bro ! If i am not wrong there is only 1 wen wen in this Urban Zen Spa , yes she is SYT , age guess around 20 plus , no sure now she still do massage for customer or not as she one the boss there

Arai Lim
27-04-2008, 06:09 PM
hi Bros,

Just went to urban zen spa couple day ago... saw the crystal think she had change her name to cindy very chio one tattoo on her left chest one on the left shoulder wing ... previously from Hand To Body Spa ( located at concourse) Some friends tried her a few times..she would do HJ for $50 and she's rather easy going and allow auto-roaming. think need to book for appointment b4 hand.

Name : Cindy (previously Miko ==> Crystal)
Looks : 9/10
Figure : 9/10
Boobs : B Cup.
Massage : 6/10
HJ : 8.5/10
Auto-Roam : Great
Damage : $50 + $50

Hope that you bro will find these helpful. please up me...

Cheers!

Forgiven
28-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I thought Crystal resigned from Urban Zen more than 2 weeks ago ??

I am quite sure of that cos I am her regular customer.......

Btw, there is no Cindy in this shop also........

edkoh2000
10-05-2008, 04:20 PM
This is a young china girl named Emily. I think she is quite cute. Service with a great smile but she is quite shy. I had a good time with her.The other spore girl belle is very business like and expensive though she is more daring.

joe-wong
12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
will try my luck to book wen wen soon :D

Mclaren
13-05-2008, 05:58 PM
belle is chn with huge boobs? she still working there?any forum on her?wat services she provide?

tangmartin99
13-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Read few good report on wen wen , I also like to try her :D

cibeisong
13-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Wen wen is definitely delicious, firm large breast and butts. But lately, her nimples turning darker and longer, wild feeling while sucking. Wonder why? She deny to provide FJ, anyone?

sex4LiFe
13-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Pop by this place last week as i was around the vincinty.. got this local ah-lian called Jacklyn, but she prefers to be called as Jac.

First glance.. passable.. very typical lianish look to her.. long straight hair.. slim body dat kinda thing.. but honestly i thought she was a 30+ LAO-LIAN so u can imagine my surprise when she told me she's only 26. :eek:

anyway, proceeded with the massage but was only so-so. Keep on claiming that she's the only one there who had professional training blah blah blah.. if wat she's providing is from professional training, i do hope that massage school had long been wind down. Rating: 5/10.

After 90 mins of piano pressing, she pop the question. "Hey, I don't provide any special services but I can do Jua Gen. U heard of Jua Gen before? I got professional training." HA! Professional training again?!! *sigh* wad e hell... just whack la.. anyway already there. Again, it's either her Jua Gen skills sucks or my cock sucks.. coz after like 15 mins of "Gen-ning" ard.. my cock still can't stand. I had to used my power of imagination and pretend a certain Ms. Zhang Ziyi giving me a HJ. After 5 mins, I aroused myself (via my mind) and cummed.. Jua Gen Rating: 4/10

All in all, I paid up S$125.. S$75 for piano massage and S$50 for Professional Jua Gen.

Darn.. I'm not going back there again.

p.s. By the way, heard a china gal speaking damn loudly in the next cubicle.. i think it's Wen Wen. In fact, I overheard e entire conversation she'd with her customer.. someone should ask her to speak softer.. hahaha!

Rubberduckie99
14-05-2008, 03:34 AM
:p
i am a loyal customer of wen wen for about 2 yrs.. shes has a pair of firm delicious look bust about cup B+ to c, firm bouncy butt and i like her alot for these 2 yrs without even lookin at others . Her massage is damn comfortable
esp when she touch my body wah.the feel is very good.each time before i go to bed i will think and fantasize abt her and DIY
recently i offered her $2000 to go hotel with me to ease my fantasy so after asking a few times,she finally agreed to go on the 3rd time.I was over the moon.I booked riltz carlton hotel, with good view.. Suite Deluxe Room.I Standed by a bottle of ice wine as i know is her fav. While waitin in the room, the bell rang. When i opened the door,she was dressed up like those sexy office lady. OH MY!! So we both proceed to have our bubble bath.During the process.. she suddenly got cheeky,she drained out the bath tub water to half level.. And she pour wine over my body and start licking me over esp my little bro even my little balls also she lick and lick.. damn songz until i feel like coming.. den i grab her firm busts..wow... her nibbles is bit pinkish redish.. and perk up after teasing it..
den i started fingering her and rubbing.. she got so high she moan very sexily.. wah piangz i cant take it le.. den i wanted to insert into her but shes very very tight.. so i tease her pussy more.. finally she got wet... den i stabbed into her.. wah.. the rest.. up to u guys to imagine
Don mind me..
just tryin share my experience with u guys as bros :D
the best sexs i ever paid for. abit expensive but is worth it
finally i ease my urge for 2 yrs after likin her so much

Rubberduckie99
14-05-2008, 03:35 AM
Re: Urban Zen Spa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is wen wen still there ? I try her few month ago , her massage skill is very good , no regret

i am a loyal customer of wen wen for about 2 yrs.. shes has a pair of firm delicious look bust about cup B+ to c, firm bouncy butt and i like her alot for these 2 yrs without even lookin at others . Her massage is damn comfortable
esp when she touch my body wah.the feel is very good.each time before i go to bed i will think and fantasize abt her and DIY
recently i offered her $2000 to go hotel with me to ease my fantasy so after asking a few times,she finally agreed to go on the 3rd time.I was over the moon.I booked riltz carlton hotel, with good view.. Suite Deluxe Room.I Standed by a bottle of ice wine as i know is her fav. While waitin in the room, the bell rang. When i opened the door,she was dressed up like those sexy office lady. OH MY!! So we both proceed to have our bubble bath.During the process.. she suddenly got cheeky,she drained out the bath tub water to half level.. And she pour wine over my body and start licking me over esp my little bro even my little balls also she lick and lick.. damn songz until i feel like coming.. den i grab her firm busts..wow... her nibbles is bit pinkish redish.. and perk up after teasing it..
den i started fingering her and rubbing.. she got so high she moan very sexily.. wah piangz i cant take it le.. den i wanted to insert into her but shes very very tight.. so i tease her pussy more.. finally she got wet... den i stabbed into her.. wah.. the rest.. up to u guys to imagine
Don mind me..

Konsortium
14-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Any one, mind PM me the address and the number for this place?

genxyz
14-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Pop by this place last week as i was around the vincinty.. got this local ah-lian called Jacklyn, but she prefers to be called as Jac.

First glance.. passable.. very typical lianish look to her.. long straight hair.. slim body dat kinda thing.. but honestly i thought she was a 30+ LAO-LIAN so u can imagine my surprise when she told me she's only 26. :eek:

anyway, proceeded with the massage but was only so-so. Keep on claiming that she's the only one there who had professional training blah blah blah.. if wat she's providing is from professional training, i do hope that massage school had long been wind down. Rating: 5/10.

After 90 mins of piano pressing, she pop the question. "Hey, I don't provide any special services but I can do Jua Gen. U heard of Jua Gen before? I got professional training." HA! Professional training again?!! *sigh* wad e hell... just whack la.. anyway already there. Again, it's either her Jua Gen skills sucks or my cock sucks.. coz after like 15 mins of "Gen-ning" ard.. my cock still can't stand. I had to used my power of imagination and pretend a certain Ms. Zhang Ziyi giving me a HJ. After 5 mins, I aroused myself (via my mind) and cummed.. Jua Gen Rating: 4/10

All in all, I paid up S$125.. S$75 for piano massage and S$50 for Professional Jua Gen.

p.s. By the way, heard a china gal speaking damn loudly in the next cubicle.. i think it's Wen Wen. In fact, I overheard e entire conversation she'd with her customer.. someone should ask her to speak softer.. hahaha!

omg.. heard the loud mouth prc too... damn,.. pay $$ for peace and relaxation all spoilt by her
esp when bad mouth other customers.. jeez...

Chinacharm
15-05-2008, 12:03 AM

Hi Bro guess I think who u refer to. Thk you kena chopped alr. Last time I go $30 for 1/2 hr, $50 for 1hr. Though they will ask u to use aroma oil (add $10). I was served by this local lao lian as well. She certainly looks and shd be 30+ lor. Last time I went she wore white top and blue skirt. Did she serve u on the last cubicle as well (with mattress). As she's not my type and massage so so only, I left after 1/2 hr to save my vitamin $ :D

tabby84
15-05-2008, 05:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is wen wen still there ? I try her few month ago , her massage skill is very good , no regret

Don mind me..

Aiyo... poor guys... jus to hav sex wit her cost u so much... i had once wit her onli $200 including massage... she moan like noboday biz... can still remember e monment

edkoh2000
15-05-2008, 07:15 PM
This are some links in the hands to body spa thread about yumi (ex hand to body spa girl) and I click on one of them. There was this girl who was bitching about yumi and I saw some photos of her in race car girl costume with her friend.

I swear that friend of hers look so much like this belle from urban zen spa.

SunZhi
16-05-2008, 11:28 AM
I was there last week, try to ask one of the pretty lady PRC to do the massage. However, I was told by a "30yrs old" that they go by queue system. It this true?

Rubberduckie99
17-05-2008, 02:45 AM
Aiyo... poor guys... jus to hav sex wit her cost u so much... i had once wit her onli $200 including massage... she moan like noboday biz... can still remember e monment

:eek:
wahhh........... bro.. u must be very handsome
lucky u eh. :D
i am luckier den wen wen ex bf.. a fat fat guy. he spent 20k on a diamond ring at larry jewellery.. Lazare diamond
Lucky me i only spent 2k. burnt 2k only. :D
thats why i give her only 2k. heard her ex bf always give her tiffany and co like no body busniess..i am not so rich la.. juz a normal banker
i am also not very young nor handsome. wat to do. bo bian one

tingee
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Any FR on Ice or Jac lately??

Arai Lim
11-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Was there last week and was assigned Jac. She claim that she is a chinese mix thai and that she is the only one that is doing hard-massage. Long straight hair, petite size. Told me that she is 26 years old only, but i seriously doubt it.

tingee
11-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Was there last week and was assigned Jac. She claim that she is a chinese mix thai and that she is the only one that is doing hard-massage. Long straight hair, petite size. Told me that she is 26 years old only, but i seriously doubt it.

Thanks Arai for your FR. Beside Jac, who else have the best massage skill???

sungodsg
15-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Don mind me..

So how will u rate her body?? No mention of any stats brudder. I have fingered her and squeezed her tits before, but never fucked her. I do agree that she has a nice ass.

rolffy
15-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Haven't been there for a while, is Crystal still working there? From a previous post, someone said Crystal provide HJ & allow autoroam? Is this true? thanks in advance.

kenji_2008
21-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Haven't been there for a while 2.. do they still charge 60/hr with oil for masaage or 75 bucks for 1hr of massage? can any brothers clarify. thx.

kenji_2008
21-06-2008, 05:46 PM
haven't been dere for a while 2.. Can any brothers care to clarify how much do they charge for an hr of massage? it used to costs 60 dollars per hr for oil massage..

Arai Lim
07-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Its $50 for 1 hr massage and $10 more for aroma oil. so total total $60. Have not been there for sometime liao...

Heard that there's a new local gal, but didnt get her name. Mandy has moved to their bukit timah outlet.

Think because of the bad review many newbies are avoiding this place. But I believe that business is still brisk as they do have a fair bit of their own regular customers.

Arai Lim
07-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Its $50 for 1 hr massage and $10 more for aroma oil. so total total $60. Have not been there for sometime liao... due to some circumstances of things.. well..

Heard that there's a new local gal, but didnt get her name. Mandy has moved to their bukit timah outlet.

Think because of the bad review many newbies are avoiding this place. But I believe that business is still brisk as they do have a fair bit of their own regular customers.

tingee
08-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi bro,

What's kind of bad review? Poor massage by the girls?

Its $50 for 1 hr massage and $10 more for aroma oil. so total total $60. Have not been there for sometime liao... due to some circumstances of things.. well..

Arai Lim
09-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Well it seems that generally the comment that its a bit expensive and that they are not able to meet their expectation and have been telling people to not to waste their money here.

And because of these comments, it tends to get the newbies to avoid this place loh...

Anyway I believe that to each his own loh... if you dont like it, then go somewhere else.. no need to "condemn" the place.

Afterall they are running a business and each is on their own free will whether or not they choose to go find out for themselves on the service level.

Dome5566
03-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Hi
Have any of the Brudders out there been to Urban Zen recently..was walking by it a two Saturdays ago at approx 8pm..the place was closed. Try calling it last friday..but nobody answer the call... Has the place closed down??:rolleyes:

sianzation123
04-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi
Have any of the Brudders out there been to Urban Zen recently..was walking by it a two Saturdays ago at approx 8pm..the place was closed. Try calling it last friday..but nobody answer the call... Has the place closed down??:rolleyes:

if i nt wrong sat they closed ard 7.30pm,they earn so much very hard to close down also

aczeta76
04-08-2008, 05:11 PM

:eek:
lucky u eh. :D
i am luckier den wen wen ex bf.. a fat fat guy. he spent 20k on a diamond ring at larry jewellery.. Lazare diamond
Lucky me i only spent 2k. burnt 2k only. :D
thats why i give her only 2k. heard her ex bf always give her tiffany and co like no body busniess..i am not so rich la.. juz a normal banker

duckie... u never go for escort type huh...

Nice fantasy BTW

Anyway, was there for lunch and kopi and saw Wen2 as she was going to work... still as attractive as ever.

Wonder why she always carry 2 bags... muz ask her if I got time and $$ to go UZS... my $$ all suck up by bankers... hahaha

Rubberduckie99
07-08-2008, 12:27 AM
#184 (permalink) 04-08-2008, 05:11 PM
aczeta76
Samster Join Date: Dec 2005
My Reputation:Points: 686 / Power: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberduckie99

lucky u eh.
Lucky me i only spent 2k. burnt 2k only.

duckie... u never go for escort type huh...

Nice fantasy BTW

Anyway, was there for lunch and kopi and saw Wen2 as she was going to work... still as attractive as ever.

Wonder why she always carry 2 bags... muz ask her if I got time and $$ to go UZS... my $$ all suck up by bankers... hahaha

hahaha thanks bro
every guy do have a fantasy
is only how u make it come true
esorts i personally find them abit plastic.
u know what i mean :) have yet to see a esort i really wanted :p

kev75
12-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Went down to Urban Zen Spa last week.

Was walking by, saw this malay girl having her lunch. Chose her.

Went into the room, then she came in about 5 min later, after having her meal.

Once inside, did a normal massage.

Her massage was good, compared to others that I have tried. After the massage, she asked me if I wanted anything else. I was about to ask her for full service, but she only does handjob.

Name: Eka
Looks: 7
Body: 7
Breast: 32A
Service: not too bad
Auto roam: Allow
Rates: 50 + 50

joe_soh
15-08-2008, 05:18 PM
got any new gals recently?

joe_soh
15-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Went down to Urban Zen Spa last week.

Was walking by, saw this uni gal called Belle

Once inside, did a normal massage.

Her massage was good, compared to others that I have tried. After the massage, she asked me if I wanted anything else. I was about to ask her for full service, but she only does handjob.

Name: Belle
Looks: 8
Body: 7
Breast: 32A
Service: not too bad
Auto roam: Allow
Rates: 50 + 50

compaq69
15-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Went there yesterday,not a place for bro who look for min bj service. i think all there girls there only do hj......

Iceman2236
16-08-2008, 04:41 AM
Hi Bro Joe

Besides EKa and belle, any other local gals still working there?

Iceman2236
16-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Bro Compaq 69,

Who serviced you? Care to share the FR?

Thanks in advance!

joe_soh
16-08-2008, 03:47 PM
I think ICE, working part time now. Crystal has quit this line. A new China gal is working there. not sure what is her name.:)

V123
17-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello.

So is this Belle worth trying? really uni gal? how does she fare if compared with Mandy?

Is mandy sitll there? haven't go there for a long time.

joe_soh
18-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Belle. I think it is chemistry between u and her.
She charges $80 for HJ. As for her looks, not bad 7/10

Massage is also not bad

V123
18-08-2008, 01:02 AM
$80 for HJ seem kinda of pricey though. is that what Belle is asking, or you pay her more? tot $50 is the standard for HJ?

joe_soh
26-08-2008, 07:04 PM
There are some new gals over there.
You may try Ting Ting or even Fearn... or something like that.

Not bad in terms of massage. Solid good massage.
Ting Ting: Sun and Mon
Fearn: Sat and Sun:)

Torque83
26-08-2008, 09:23 PM
does Ting Ting provide specials?

joe_soh
27-08-2008, 04:49 PM
hi there,

Purely for massage only. Great massage and clean. :) I quite like it.

If you are looking for special, then give this a miss.

cheers

ThePeak
29-08-2008, 03:10 PM
My friend try Tingting a couple of times, heard he telling me that she is local and only 19 yrs old, only provide special to regulars...

Tomorrow will go down to recce.

Anyone have FR for Tingting to share?

joe_soh
30-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Wow that's interesting and exciting. I will go down tomorrow to recce and give it a try.

Any FR on Ting Ting?

Cheers/

leisure123
30-08-2008, 05:00 PM
My friend try Tingting a couple of times, heard he telling me that she is local and only 19 yrs old, only provide special to regulars...

Tomorrow will go down to recce.

Anyone have FR for Tingting to share?

Heard these 2 part-timers charge higher for msg ? not the normal $50 for 1 hr ?..can bro confirm

sch123
30-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Heard these 2 part-timers charge higher for msg ie more than the usual $50/hr ? can bros confirm ?

ThePeak
30-08-2008, 11:53 PM
My fren tell me Tingting charge $60/hr oil sexy msg, forgotten to ask him how much she charge for special, but heard she get wet easily cos my fren got a chance to autoroam her :)

Me tmr not free so can't go down :(

Any FR on this 19yrs old local girl ?

cbl123
31-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Had her the other day...no special or anything 'sexy' leh ? :confused: just normal msg..but she like to ask a lot of questions..

NorthGuy
31-08-2008, 09:33 PM
As mentioned by other bro, you need to be a regular before she opens up to you.. And when you become her regular, you would have already spend quite a sum of $$.. :D

Just like h2b, local gals are hard to get but you gonna spend quite some $$ before you can get something out of them and i guess this all depend on the chemistry between you and her.

watari_san
01-09-2008, 03:28 AM
I've visited ting ting quite regularly. Her massage is really good and relaxing. The past few visits, she doesn't even need to ask me if I want a hand job. She will slowly work her way down my inner thighs and start caressing my balls. Then when I'm erected, she'll just grab it and give me an amazing hand job. She even allows me to autoroam everywhere. She does get really wet. unfortunately its just a hand job, but its so good that I wished there was more.

ThePeak
01-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Finally got hold of this local young gal last night.

Name: Tingting
Looks : 7.5/10

I really enjoy the session last night, she like to chat alot abt herself,
pls pamper her as she is new to this line(only start last month) and
works on Sun & Mon.

She apply oil and body massage my whole body, me totally sextisfy
by her HJ, my finger roam over her whole body and she moans softly,
when my finger went down to her private part, OOSH! she totally
wet there :)

So bros, not good in writing FR...

NorthGuy
01-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Pop by today while in the area. This ting ting is really ang pai liao.. I went over at opening and was told she has bookings for the whole day. No chance to try out.. :(

Iceman2236
02-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Bro..

Any idea if other local gals like ice or mandy still working there? Anyone have any update FR to share?

seennoe
02-09-2008, 01:10 AM
19 year old sg gal? that is definitely worth a visit, even if she doesn't do specials:)

cbl123
02-09-2008, 07:21 AM
is Belle is still working there ? heard she is the best looking and ang pai there...TT to me avg looking only lah

joe_soh
02-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Well, just some update about ICE,

She is taking some courses right now, should only work on Sat. Got to check with WEN WEN.

Mandy has moved over to Bukit TImah, so you could look her up there.
They are both wonderful ladies who have given a good massage. No complains about them.

No update on Belle.

As for Ting, did tried her. A total good massage experience. A time and money well spent as she went about talking, talking, talking all the way, sharing her life story.

I arrived early, went to have a glass of chinese tea, rested in the room reading TODAY, after which went for a bath cleaning thoroughly, came up and dropped my towel in the corridor and TT just walked out from the room and shocked, commented that I should be more careful to tie up the towel.

Please give me 5 mins I go to the ladies for a while and I just smiled, yes I know she is going to take her usual smoking break after each massage.......

So I just proceeded back to the room and waited while she finished her smoke. She came in and smelt of cigarate. I just smiled and rose to meet her........:p

ThePeak
03-09-2008, 10:36 PM
HaHa! start to miss Tingting liao.

Will go down to look for her again this sunday

Iceman2236
04-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi Bro Joe,

Thanks for the update. Btw where is the location for the bukit timah outlet? any other gals to recommend there besides mandy?

Is belle still working there? Any FR on her and what is the charges for her "services" ?

Thanks !

tingee
04-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Oh yeah I missed Mandy at Urban Zen. Indeed Mandy to give excellent massage. I have yet try Ice's massage. Any comment or FR from her?

Well, just some update about ICE,

She is taking some courses right now, should only work on Sat. Got to check with WEN WEN.

They are both wonderful ladies who have given a good massage. No complains about them.

rahl
04-09-2008, 08:39 AM

Bro, you mean spa romantics?

STK01
04-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Bro, you mean spa romantics?

Yes bro..

I saw Mandy at SR. Her attitude seems friendly to me, unfortunately her looks is not my cup of tea. :)

ThePeak
05-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Today feel horny again, so go down to look for Tingting, her massage have improve alot, although she only working part time.

Just to share with you my session today :
While waitin for her in the room, as usual I read Today paper, without notice she hug me from the back, she behalf very wild today, in a next minute, we french but guess she just have a smoke so have the smell which I dont like.

As I just had my heavy meal, I opt for sexy massage and her little finger move over my body, I behalf naughty by roaming my fingers on her breasts,
B+ (not fully develop yet only 19yrs old :) ). I notice she just close her eyes and enjoy my touch, without her notice, I put my fingers on her pussy and she give out a soft moans, she really get wet easily and my fingers soaked with her cum.

Her HJ is really setisfy and I cum in less than 15 mins.

After wash out, we lay on the bed and hugged each other together.

Any bros try her FJ before?

Any comments on her to share?

joe_soh
05-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi Bro Peak,

That makes me horny liao. Must go try her today if there's slot available.
Quick quick meh tu liao.

Have u tried her FJ before?

cheers

ThePeak
05-09-2008, 06:07 PM
I only HJ din try for FJ, Bro joe u try and post FR loh.

19yrs local girl should be vy shiok :D

joe_soh
05-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Haha Peak,

I will try and see how.... Will go down later tonight...:):rolleyes::cool::D

See if she is willing...

aczeta76
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi Bro Peak,

That makes me horny liao. Must go try her today if there's slot available.
Quick quick meh tu liao.

Have u tried her FJ before?

cheers

Maybe it is juz after her "red" so she is horny

ThePeak
06-09-2008, 07:38 AM
Hi Bro Joe,

Did you go down to look for Tingting?

Manage to have a Sextify session with her? Post FR leh :)

ThePeak
08-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi Bro Joe,

U manage to up the 19yrs local girl ?

Share with us leh :)

Today I call but she fully book liao :(

joe_soh
08-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi Peak,

I was held up on the weekend. I wanted to go down but got to handle some business matters. I missed the opportunity and today was really up to my neck with work.
How did it go for the weekend?

I hope to catch up with her next week then.
I heard that she's stopping the special from now on, you go check up with
her and maybe there's a change of heart from her.

Cheers:)

ThePeak
08-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Gues she might earn enough $$$ liao. But if she don do special, she earn what ?

hpboy
08-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Gues she might earn enough $$$ liao. But if she don do special, she earn what ?yah loh...normally they only earn less than 10 buck for the massage session.

makchan
09-09-2008, 01:01 AM
hi senior bros, little bro would like to try this place, any good recommendation? prefer syt with some degree of skills.. thanks, kam sia! :):D

ivanov
09-09-2008, 11:38 PM
anyone knows how much tingting charge for HJ?

dbrudder
10-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Some bros asked me, so here it is. But actually it's also on the first page of this thread :-D

Urban Zen mainline - 63339322.

cordon
13-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi all, new in here... but juz to share that try Urban Z Spa tue with ICE... SYT with good massage skill.. Entrance 50 Plus sensual massage 80... quite shiok, but she keep talking to u during massage, and also to ladies outside.. overall experience quite good.. will go again.. BTW how to increase points, really newbie.. 1st time post thread here.

joe_soh
14-09-2008, 11:32 AM
TING tING has stopped HJ liao. She doesn't want to do it anymore.
Not sure her reason.

So brothers who want a good chat and massage, then you can try her.
Anyone else has better luck with her?
:o:(

cordon
14-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Hi all, as mentioned tried ICE on massage.. she mentioned she only work Tue/Thur & Fri.

ThePeak
15-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Bros,

Last week Tingting still HJ for me leh, sometime you ned to pamper her and make her high first(By auto-roam her).

Maybe don do HJ but FJ :)

orche
15-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Bros,

Last week Tingting still HJ for me leh, sometime you ned to pamper her and make her high first(By auto-roam her).

Maybe don do HJ but FJ :)

I think because of this forum, every samster request 4 her, n she can't handle all

the old wolf.

joe_soh
15-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Peak you go down and try Ting Ting and see how. Cheers

awpig
16-09-2008, 10:12 AM
think tingting change her name already,too popular.Try her yesterday no hj provided

Spytheman
16-09-2008, 11:29 PM
yup she doesnt do hj .. i do have her contac number haha... you auto roam her b4 ? so shiok .... hai ...

rolffy
20-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Tried Tingting last week. Sweet girl but no HJ:(

joe_soh
20-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah Lor
so sad.

any brothers got better luck with her?

Who got her number? can share?:)

jiaming1990
02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Did any1 try b4 Emily???

V123
03-10-2008, 02:18 PM
hi.

any idea whether Mandy is back to Urban?

The last i heard, she suppose to leave Spa R******* end of Aug to go back to Urban.

majere23
04-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Did any1 try b4 Emily???

i did. first of all, the rooms in this place all have low walls, so whatever is done in the room can be heard loud and clear. and the girls chat while massaging. a lot. and lots of giggling.

as for emily, she's a nice chatty girl from shandong. a little ba ba. didn't pop any question and not that i would either, cos not really my cup of tea (the girl AND the place). for pure massage, i'd go somewhere else.

no disrespects of course, to emily or the place. but anyway i saw ICE. she's pretty.

fyi, all the girls here are syt (at least those 4 that i saw. don't know all the names though)

joe_soh
04-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Any one tried the new Gal Selene b4?

Has is her massage? No FR on her and I wonder if she is good.
if she's good, I would like to try though
:)

peter88798
04-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Read though the FR and i think this place is more like tn than spa.

majere23
06-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi all, new in here... but juz to share that try Urban Z Spa tue with ICE... SYT with good massage skill.. Entrance 50 Plus sensual massage 80... quite shiok, but she keep talking to u during massage, and also to ladies outside.. overall experience quite good.. will go again.. BTW how to increase points, really newbie.. 1st time post thread here.

Bro Cordon,

entrance 50 plus sensual massage 80 means total is 130? could you please describe what you mean by sensual massage?

i think ice looks hot, but 130 is steep to pay for a teeny weeny bit of action.

thanks...

Gunblader
06-10-2008, 01:39 AM
IS Joey AKA Nana still working there? can any bros tell me? tks:)

cordon
08-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Bro majere23…Sensual massage (with back facing up, buttock tilt up) starts from yr butt, then to the groin and yr balls. Think last abt 5 to 7 mins, then asked to turn ard and continue from groin and balls, follow by yr didi. Doing hj time, she will continue to touch touch yr asshxxx and balls. By the way, all this are done with her sitting between yr legs and fully clothes on. So no chance to touch here touch there Overall, syt..but very chatty, keep talking to me and other gals outside..

joe_soh
12-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi brothers out there, it has been a while since I last visited this place. Competitions hotting up in this shopping malls. More and more TN or SPA sprouting out from this place.

Anyone got update from this place? any new gals around this time round?
Pls PM me can.
:)
Cheers
Joe

majere23
14-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Despite me saying I probably won't go back to this place, my small head got the better of me and I decided to give it another try.

went late, late night and happened to have wen wen free. so took a half hour massage to test water... (ting ting was in the other room with another customer)

wen wen's massage is very good. strong enough and firm strokes. started with my back about ten minutes, then buttocks for about five minutes. while talking we decided somehow that half hour wasn't enough, so i extended to 45 minutes. butt massage was really good. stroked near my groin but deliberately missing the critical area, raising the excitement.

continued on my thighs and calves... flipped me over... wasn't hard yet.. then she started massaging my tummy with round strokes and got real close to youknowwhere - which responded cheekily by standing straight.

obviously her hands felt HIM standing, and she giggled. so i asked her why she purposely make me sexcited and she replied that from my face she already knew I wanted. so what to do? already hit the nail on the head (no pun intended), no choice have to flog the dolphin till he bled.

autoroam allowed + HJ = $60. kinda steep but she's a syt and for the excellent massage it was a just reward for her.

looks wise average but quite cutesy - though too act cute for my liking. RTF? ICE / Ting Ting next.

cordon
14-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Yo Bro,

I thought Wen Wen she seldom do massage..you lucky guy to have her masssage for u.. what is the damage for 45 mins massage?? last night me at the building also trying Huimin from the other joint u recommend... overall good and powerful massage..any other good lobang, pls pm me again and will exchange with u lah..;)

desire1234
14-10-2008, 10:32 PM
indeed u'r a lucky guy.
Have not been there for ages. Must pay ww a visit to see her beautiful slender body. Miss her sensual touch & her nei nei.

Now, i wonder what else she provides to retain customers. Any bros can share.

majere23
15-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Is it? Then I must be really lucky, haha. The last time I saw her too, but she said she had a csutomer thats why gave me to Emily.

Massage costs $30 for 30 min, $45 for 45 min and $50 for 60 min so take one hour is most worth it lah.

tingee
16-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Does Emily provide HJ?

dickwad
16-10-2008, 03:47 AM
Emily no hj, not when I tried her anyway. Not worth if you ask me.