PDA

View Full Version : Peidu mama Ah Ping to share with bros

Mugen Power
20-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Few days back got an sms from a peidu mama which i had bonk b4 but quite some time nvr rtf her so totally forgotten abt her. :p Told me that she had change her hp no and ask me whether when can i hv a session with her as she really needs $ to support her daughter studying here. Ask her whether is the price is still same as b4 and she replied yes.

The next day booked a hotel at balestier (as she stays near there) and hv a session with her. Here's a short fr abt her:

name: Ah Ping
Frenching: yes
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 34b
BBBJ: 6/10 (bros can improve her)
FJ: 7/10 (hole quite wet & accomodating with soft moaning)
damage: $50 2 SHOTS + $10 tips + $17 rm & cd
Rtf: Yes why not since she's giving me 2 shots, quite good service & enconomical.

P/S: As for she's giving me 2 shots, i'll try to talk to her to treat our bros here fairly and let bros have the 2 shots with the same damage but hope bros here will treat her nicely as she really need $ to support her daughter. I m not her okt but just to help her out and share with bros here.

Bros who wanna try can PM me for contacts.
Bros who upz me 1st will get pirority:)
Pls write a fr after trying her.

techiedick
20-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Bro Mugen,

le me have her no, I will post FR after sexxion with her

Mugen Power
20-01-2007, 01:28 AM
contact given out to bros: yopimax, hoseiboh88, dirtyhairy, avante, scorelan and techiedick.

for bros not yet got her contact no pls be patience. pirority will be given to bros who up my points 1st. :)

dermacare
20-01-2007, 05:32 AM
can pm me the no.....tks

PoundIt
20-01-2007, 06:59 AM
dude, I was wondering if she does understand english. ;)

quickies
20-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Wow! Great finding. Care to share her contact?:D

eeemen
20-01-2007, 08:20 AM
I wanna know too please.

Me too!! Or should it be me three :D

heartbroke
20-01-2007, 08:41 AM
great deal, can i have her number?

geckoSG
20-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Bro, try to post some body pics here, it will definately helps alot. Cheers

davechua
20-01-2007, 04:38 PM
I like to help her pls can i have her contact thanks

Mugen Power
20-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Bro, try to post some body pics here, it will definately helps alot. Cheers

Sorry bro, i dt hv her pics so can't post. Anyway contact already given to bros who had pm me.

Happy boonking! Cheers!:)

corsiar74
20-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Bro Mugen power up for ur thread! Can I have ah Ping no?? Wanna try coz my wife not ard on next week....:)

Few days back got an sms from a peidu mama which i had bonk b4 but quite some time nvr rtf her so totally forgotten abt her. :p Told me that she had change her hp no and ask me whether when can i hv a session with her as she really needs $ to support her daughter studying here. Ask her whether is the price is still same as b4 and she replied yes.

SDMM
21-01-2007, 12:01 AM
I cannot believe so many brothers want to bonk a 36yr old woman

curiosityz
21-01-2007, 12:28 AM
come on sdmm.. each and every bro has different fetish and of coz, they are of diff age... :)

liefeng
21-01-2007, 12:34 AM
yup..i agree..older women are more xperiene and dun really fake in bonking session and if you make them real high ..they will be even wilder that those young gals..

PoundIt
21-01-2007, 01:02 AM
hmm.. SMSed her twice yet no replies. I guess maybe she really can't read english. anyway, guess I'll try again during weekdays when her family isn't around.

humpcheepang
21-01-2007, 06:35 AM
I cannot believe so many brothers want to bonk a 36yr old woman

Why not???:confused: Many bros here may be FLTF (Father loves to fuck), so MILF (Mothers I Love fucking) is most suitable......:rolleyes:

radiogaga
21-01-2007, 08:28 AM
woh, that is great.

May I have her contact too. Please PM me.

Thanks

Mugen Power
21-01-2007, 08:36 AM
hmm.. SMSed her twice yet no replies. I guess maybe she really can't read english. anyway, guess I'll try again during weekdays when her family isn't around.

bro PoundIt, she dt understand english. maybe u can sms her in chinese.

PoundIt
21-01-2007, 08:38 AM
bro PoundIt, she dt understand english. maybe u can sms her in chinese.

dude. thanks for that. guess I'll try again. :D

vic9999
21-01-2007, 09:15 AM
hey bro can pm me her contact

bigwish
21-01-2007, 11:55 AM
I agree with bro liefeng, i ever bonk a 43yrs old local milf. The session was better than bonking syt. She went damm high and moan damm loud. She's damm wet too, love juice keep dripping on the bed sheet. I am still bonking her now when her hubby is not in town. Anyway, thanks bro Mugen for sharing, will post FR after bonking ah ping.

freeman19752001
21-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Have PM U Bro....

Hope to rec' this gems number soon...
:D

PoundIt
21-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Just had a FR on AH Ping.

Looks wise, 5/10. So not for those expecting lau chio.
Figure.. Erm... 5/10. Kinda thin.
Boobs... Betweem A & B cup. Sagged a bit.
Pussy, not too bushy
FJ - 7/10. Eager to fuck, not eager to learn but she's too thin for me, my balls kept hitting her pelvis bone due to lack of 'cushion'
BJ - she don't do.
Damage - $50 + $20 hotel + $4 condom
Frenching - not for me

Decided to give her a shot by calling her, met up at Balestier 81.

She came to my room, TCSS a bit and started to undress me.

We went to the shower together, the usual SOP and get into the action.

I did her in missionary, she moans a bit but not a lot. Did her in doggie and finally with her on top. My condom broke after 20 minutes of abuse, did an IA drill, unload, check, reload, clock and bang.
Did her for another 30 minutes with her moaning slightly louder but she didn't make me cum.
My didi still demands more, but too bad, she didn't bring out my mojo... So we stop after another 15 minutes of non stop banging.
She said she never expect me to last that long... WTF.
She realised that she's got a phone call from her landlord, just in time, I paid her and she left.

My 2 cents. Overall not bad for a $50 session. But since I've been spoilling myself a lot lately after getting my bonus, I might have to leave her out of my RTF list.

kylietsang
21-01-2007, 02:07 PM
My FR

Called her to meet up with her

Looks: MILF Looks (voice a bit rough)
Suggested taking a censored photo of her to show the bros out here, she doesn’t want.
Kind of remind me of this lady, how accurate those bros who tried her please comment how far off I am .. ok ?
http://knjuku.s1.freexy.net/426_uda_n/uda_n09.html
http://knjuku.s1.freexy.net/426_uda_n/uda_n04.html

Boobs: saggy A cup with protruding nipple and slight invert nipple on the left side
Skin : Fair

Foreplay: she will French you while tickling your balls and rubbing your nipples

Positions tried :
Cowgirl (with deep penetration - loud slapping sound),
Missionary with her ass on a pillow – can see my KKJ going in and out slow, fast, slow fast (her face turn red as can see she enjoying herself)

She don’t do anal

Suggested to her in shaving her armpits as armpit hair might turn off some customers- she said she will try (some bros please show her how - thank you)

Kind of like my woman with bigger ( . )( . )

kylietsang
21-01-2007, 02:15 PM
bro poundit ... are you from the 11am session ?

PoundIt
21-01-2007, 05:21 PM
actually i'm from the 12PM session today...
she complained about me? :D

kylietsang
21-01-2007, 05:43 PM
hahaha nope lah .....
I was bonking her from 10 - 11 non stop (my bad :p ) so I guess she is tired lah.

Any comments on the link I posted on a MILF that I think resembles Ah Ping ?

Her OL attire today was ok

scorezz
21-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi all, its ur faithful field reporter at work.

Got the contact from thread starter, thanks bro. I dun have enough pts to up u but I kept a list of ppl i will up when i am there.

For this MILF Ah Ping, these are my own views (as much as i wanted to help her...)

Looks - 4.5/10 (i go for looks then boobs)
Boobs - 4/10 (A & sagging. Her left nipple like cannot erect...)
Fingering - 6.5/10 (no problem getting wet)
FJ - 6/10 (not tight enough)
BJ/BBBJ - NA (I end up servicing...)
RTF - Too many good FLs around...

Turn off's
1. Armpit hair... I advised her to shave off.
2. Buttocks... Wanna bonk her doggie but the buttock too thin, turns me off.
3. After 1st shot, she got a phone call and she said she wants to leave already. WTF man... anyway I not interested in the 2nd shot also, so I proceed to close room. Normally I tip $20-30, but since 2nd shot is not provided as agreed, I only give $50, no tips.

Turn on's
1. Interactive... Can hold conversation well, can TCSS better than FL I think.
2. Courteous...
3. Economical... Hard to get $50/2/2 (or $50/1/1 for my case) these days...

Signing off....

beyond2018
22-01-2007, 12:06 AM

scorezz
22-01-2007, 12:25 AM

Hi bro, please pm the thread starter. Thanks.

Serge80
23-01-2007, 07:24 PM
thanks to bro mugen for the contact, called her early this morning and met up shortly after. won't go into too much detail, but overall it was worth the $50. she's not exactly a looker, has saggy boobs but on the plus point she enjoys getting serviced and there was definitely no rush. BJ and FJ was average, and we ended up talking for at least 35-40 mins out of the 2 hours, on the whole a very nice lady. Probably not for those who expect mindblowing service.

justica
23-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Bro can pass me the contacts thank

Sorimachi
24-01-2007, 08:16 AM
thxxxx bro mugen for the contact =) cheer

Mugen Power
25-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Contacts have given to more than 70 bros, but only few bros have put up a fr. Think contact have been given to number collectors!:(

scorezz
25-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Contacts have given to more than 70 bros, but only few bros have put up a fr. Think contact have been given to number collectors!:(

Some bro's here are silent heroes, cheong but did not post FRs.
And some bro's are simply busy to find an appropriate time slot...
Number collectors? Get number and dun try? Got these kinda ppl meh?
Then get number kum lan??

scorelan
25-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Thank U Bro Mugen Power for sharing. Here is a brief FR for AH Ping

Look: 4 (maybe my expectation too high)
Attitude: Good (not rushing)
Body: Acceptable (Better to shave off armpit hair)
FJ: Too loose
RTF: Not for me. But overall a cheap bonk if you need quick release and looking for friendly attitude person.

holyshit
28-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Would like to thank bro mugen power for sharing the contact. Had arranged to meet her at hotel 81 balestier on friday nite.

Had only 1 shot cos she says got to rush back home. Apologise to me a few times & says she will make it up to me nxt time but i told her it's ok lah cos dun tink i can go 2nd round cos tired from work.

Btw, she has a gd impression of bro mugen power & is thankful to u for introducing customers. She says u r a nice guy loh :D

Anyway,here's my short & brief fr

Look: 5/10 (Average look)
Boobs : A+ Cup
Body: 6/10 (Acceptable for a milf, i guess)
FJ: 5.5/10 ( Her hpdh was ringing a few times while i was bonking her:mad: )
RTF: No ( Still got other pussies to try)

humpcheepang
29-01-2007, 12:25 AM

Sori bro, called her twice, once no pick up & another time unavailable. Read the FRs from some bros and found that she is more to the skinny side, which is not my type so I decided not to call again. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing.

Cheers....

t123
29-01-2007, 12:22 PM
She's the typical MILF but a bit service oriented. good fuck, may rtf if really have strong urge. Good find by threadstarter, but too bad cannot up becos system don't allowed. sorry bro.

rich369
29-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Bro waiting for the contact leh

taicheong
29-01-2007, 02:01 PM
May I have her contact too. Please PM me.

Thanks

triggerfish2
04-02-2007, 11:26 AM
1st of all need to thank bro mungen for his contact and only managed to arrange a session last night.
in general a very nice lady and no rush. TCSS fo some time before bonking her. not a looker but would not hesitate to rate an A for service!

toms_trd
04-02-2007, 06:48 PM
first of all thanks to bro mugen for sharing out her contact,at last manage to get her.well overall she is a nice lady & she kept mentioning bro mugen for helping her out.
she is still fresh N shy still needs to be guided,overall i m sextisfied.

thank you bro N keep up the good work :D

lionrover
05-02-2007, 01:45 AM
can give me the no of her?wanna try this milf,thanks :)

sinetron
18-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Thanks to Bro Mugen Power for the contact & sorry for taking some time to contact her.

Here is my brief FR -

Yesterday before some more pre-CNY shopping, I decided to call her & arranged to meet at Balestier. Got a room & told her the number. I was feeling hot & decided to take a shower first instead of waiting for her to do together.

First impression, when she came in, was that she dressed like an ordinary OL - nice earings, yellow top & black skirt. She could walk with you on the streets & no one will give you two the knowing looks.

After her shower, she laid next to me & started making friendly conversation while stroking my family jewels. It is hard to concentrate on the chat like that! A OK, friendly face. Not thin, as some earlier FRs, but breasts small & a bit sunken & smaller butt. Sorry, I like big tits & a fuller butt (though not too big).

After more chatting & below stroking, I asked her to start. Suggested a bbbj but she only do with cap. I watched her from below as I played with her nips, clit & hole. Her bj is not bad with some attention to the balls. I can feel she is getting wet & moved her to start on cowgal position. Nice view of her mei mei moving up & down. When she was tired, I moved her back & continued in sitting position. Took a short break & then onto the missionary position (with pillow below her butt). She let out soft moans & with some more work, I finally shot all out.

She went to wash up & came back to chat further, readied for another round but I told her I can't make it. I paid her & she smiled with a goodbye & asked me to call her when I am free.

Face - 6. Looks are OK.
Figure - 5.5. Breast, A cup, a little less than full. A bit of tummy. Smaller butt.
BJ - 7.0.
FJ - 6.5. Soft moans & willing to do a few positions.
Overall - 6.0. Friendly, economic tryst.
Pros - Amateur. Nice person & no rush.
Cons - Figure less than what I like.
Damage - $50 for 1 hr/1 shot w/o room. (Deal was 2 hrs/2 shots).

hoseiboh88
19-02-2007, 04:50 AM
Shiok... Finally had a chance to try Ah Ping..... Thx Bro Mugen!

Yes... she is wat I had expected from wat Bro Mugen wrote at his 1st page.... ooh yes... wet she was..... natural! A real MILF she is..... my latest fantasy! Haha.... jelly boobies..... her CFM face while bonking her... makes me lost my spermies... $ worth!

Tried at $50 for 1 shot... cos rushing for CNY shopping!

RTF : Yes :)

Virginhell
19-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Bonking a MILF (whether local or foreign) is definitely one of my fetish...was very keen to try...but base on the FR given by other bros on her looks, perhaps I should give it a miss (even though pricing seems very reasonable). Anyway, thanks Mugen for sharing...great work, cheers!:)

Phoque
23-02-2007, 01:58 AM
thanks bro mugen for the contact. but am sorry as i do not possess any power to up you. but i'll write a extended uncensored, uncutted, completely filled with passion FR, once i get a session with her.

called her today and tried to arrange a session, seriously this is a first time i'm calling a FL..relatively new to the scene..kinda nervous.

when she picked up, i said i was intro by bro mugen, and immediately she took cue, and said 'zhe ji tian bu fang bian' (not convenient these few days.) she then insisted that i call her back next week..

agree that she is friendly...since i have a fetish for tiny butts and boobs.

i'm gonna go "fasting" these few days.....

P.S - maybe the lack of FR is due to her not being available.

Mugen Power
23-02-2007, 10:37 AM
thanks bro mugen for the contact. but am sorry as i do not possess any power to up you. but i'll write a extended uncensored, uncutted, completely filled with passion FR, once i get a session with her.

called her today and tried to arrange a session, seriously this is a first time i'm calling a FL..relatively new to the scene..kinda nervous.

when she picked up, i said i was intro by bro mugen, and immediately she took cue, and said 'zhe ji tian bu fang bian' (not convenient these few days.) she then insisted that i call her back next week..

agree that she is friendly...since i have a fetish for tiny butts and boobs.

i'm gonna go "fasting" these few days.....

P.S - maybe the lack of FR is due to her not being available.
Don't worry bro, i have check with her and she is having her BIG AUNTY. Try call her the next few days. Cheers!

Happy bonking to bros that i had send contact to!:)

devilnight69
23-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks Mugen Power for the contact, try her 2 week ago, only recently have the time to update bros here due to oversea business trip

First time write FR and also too inexperience to write in detail.

Face - 5.5
body - 5.0 A cup,
BJ - 6.0
FJ - 7.0. Soft moans & hardworking.
Overall - 7.0. Friendly and not rush.

Damage - $50 for 1 hr/1 shot w/o room.

noruleboysg
24-02-2007, 03:34 AM
bonking a MILF Peidu mama is a rare chance.. :P cannot wait for have the chance to try her

man77
26-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks to Mugen for Ah ping contact. Met up with her today, hmm, not a very memorable meet up. Below is my FR.

Looks : 4.5/10
Figure : 5.5/10
Breast size : A
BBBJ : NIL
french : A while
Catbath : 6/10
FJ : 6/10

Last but not least, although she is friendly, but those going for looks, maybe you can forget about it. Noticed that one of her breast nipple will not harden, looks like its "damaged"

:)

Bullet168
26-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I wanna try her tomorrow evening, can pm me the contact.

Cheers.

mrkoolguy321
26-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks to bro Mugen Power for the contact.

Managed to arrange a session with Ah Ping. Got the room first and called her to inform her the room number. Weather getting hot so went for a shower first before she comes. She seems to live nearby as she arrived in about 15 or 20 mins time.

She is a pleasant lady. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Figure-wise is as what bros have described. Quite fair. Not skinny type, in fact, a bit meaty to me. I think bros going for looks would be disappointed though. She is not a lau chio type.

After chatting a bit I started to autoroam. Allowed me to finger her. Ok, feeling horny liao, proceeded to enter her. Fj was alright, I can still feel her pussy even though she had child before. In fact, come quite fast the first round. Rested a bit and did second round.

Overall, it's an ok session. $50 for 2 shots (exclude room and cds), almost 2 hours, already very "hua" liao. Suitable for bros low on vitamin M.

Please don't pm me for her contact. Threadstarter states no passing allowed. Thank you.

Bullet168
26-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Bro Mugen Power,

Thanks for the contact & will post FR after trying.

Cheers.

taicheong
28-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks to Bro Mugen Power for the contact .
Try her,Thanks to you.

clicknshoot
28-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Hi can I have her contact? Thanks

kesyersoze
01-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Thanks to Bro Mugen Power for the contact. Tried her a couple of days ago near her "homeground".

FR stats

Face - 5
Body - 5 (A cup)
BBBJ - 7 (hardworking)
FJ - 6 (SOP)
Overall - 7 (Good attitude and no rushing)

Bros, at $50/90mins/2shots, she is a value for $$ bonk....Cheers!:)

Sexluver
01-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Thks Brother Mugen Power for contact.

Met up with her in a Hotel in Balestier. When I hear the door bell, I opened the door to see a slim figure, boobs about A cup. Anway, was interested more in her service and 2 shots. TCSS for a while then stripped and headed for bath. On the bed she cat bath and then BBBJ me. Shiok! Then I turned her over and did missionery. Piak Piak went the sound! Then did doggy and cum after 15 miniutes. Showered again and rested in bed hugging her and touching her all over. After playing with my brother, he was recharged in half an hour. Continue action. This time, I did her missionery and then slowly moved to a sitting position. I felt this position was more stimulating for her. True enough, she come after 10 minutes, but my brother still not satisifed. I did doggy and missionery again and surrendered after 20 minutes. Phew!

Boobs : A cup
FJ : 7/10
BBBJ : 6/10
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : maybe

l_koung
03-03-2007, 05:13 PM
FR for Ah Ping

Looks : 4/10
Figure : 5/10
french : A while
FJ : 7/10

friendly, no rush. However, for me, she is too slim, not my cup of tea.
You are warned, for those who like big boob and go for look, just give it a pass. Don't pay a visit and come back here to fire brother who share the contact. She is neither SYT nor Model, she is 30++ auntie, just like those normal auntie you saw in the supermarket, not the sexy and CFM type.

trooper
08-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Got the contact from bro recently, booked a session with her and managed to tried her last night.

Here my FRs:

Name: Ah Ping
Height : ~158 cm
Weight : ~50 kgs
Looks: 6/10
body: 5/10 (slightly flabby ard waist, small saggy boobs,'A' cup, some 5cents on the leg, overall skin white and nice butt)
BJ: 7/10 (bj w/cap, some ball sucking.)
Attitude: 07/10 (very chatty)
Damage: $50 + 20 room

Arranged the session in balestier as she live near the area. Checked in a room and SMS her the room and she arrived in 10mins. Chat, chat for 10mins and proceed to bath together. Help me to wash clean clean and soap didi for like 2mins, helped to soap her also. Dried up and laid on the bed watching TV, she lied beside me.
Chatted again for like 10mins and she started catbath and nipples licking for 5mins. Told her to help me "chwee siow", she then capped me and proceed. Nice and slow BJ with some balls sucking, i then move her and signal her for 69 position. Fingered her for 5mins while she continued BJ, nice pink pussy and some moaning..

Positioned her and FJ her in mssionary, finished her off in one position as im tired after a long day work. Went to bath together, then watch TV and continue chatting while i take a smoke. As im meeting my frens, paid her and lefted the place soon after.
Upz my points if you like my FR! ;)

michael_f1
08-03-2007, 08:18 PM
So nice a woman, I really like her, Up U!

michael_f1
08-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Hi man, I've up yr points already, could u send me her No? It will be a good try.

zakazulu
08-03-2007, 11:46 PM
hei bro... mind to give me her contct?

sk2000sg
15-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks Bro M.P for sharing, I shall not go into detail

summary

Ah Ping - PDMM
age >40
face 5/10
boob A cap
BJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Service - above average
RTF - may be

blurwit
27-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Thank M.P bro for the contact. Had tried her 2 weeks back but too busy to pen down my FR. As its my first time writing a FR, pls bear with me if its not right. ;)

Here my FRs:

Looks: 5/10
body: 5/10 (slight flabby waist, small saggy boobs,'A' cup, hairy armpits)
BJ: 6/10
Attitude: 07/10 (very chatty, asking me how if I noe M.P for long?)
Damage: $50 + 20 room
Rtf: Maybe, when I'm low of $$ and dying for a f@#K, she's a good choice.
Whats more $50 for 2 shots.. hard to find liao!!

Arranged the session in balestier H81 during lunch hour. Was late for 15mins,after checking into the room and SMS her the room and she arrived in 10mins. Wanna strip bare with a towel waiting for her but realised the cleaner forgot the place the towel in the bathroom. Bo bian wear back my clothes and find the cleaner. :mad:
So after, she came and we proceed to bath together. Help me with the SOP cleaning and told her nicely that she should shave her armpit as many guys here gets turn-off with the sight. She said many told her tat and she'll do so the next time..
After drying up, we laid on the bed watching TV and she start to catbath and nipples licking for 5mins. She then capped me and proceed with her BJ(rather light for my liking).
Fingered her with some soft moaning..

Positioned her and FJ her in mssionary, finished her off in one position
Went to bath together, must say when she clean you like a mother cleaning her child(very detailed). As I need to rush back to work hence nv settle for a second round. Paid her and left.
Upz my points if you like my FR!

kohandw
09-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Promise bro mugen power a reply.
Have tried Ah Ping twice but 2 busy to write a FR.
The difference is that she has since trim her arm pit hair since the 1st time.

Look - 5.5/10
Cup - A+ (1 wi inverted nipple)
Mei Mei - Not deep & easy to get wet
Bj - 6/10 ( can improve some more )
Age - 36
Fj - 6.5/10
Attitude - 8/10 ( friendly & accomodating )
Frenching - Yes
Painting - Yes (She enjoyed)
RTF - $50 with 2 shots, where to find!

tmac
19-05-2007, 01:10 AM
can ani1 pm her contacts, tks

tmac
19-05-2007, 01:13 AM
can ani1 pm mi her contacts, tks

tmac
21-05-2007, 06:44 PM
met up wif her at balestier81 2dae. session nt bad and she was quite frenly and look quite chio for her age. she is nt veri thin nor meaty, juz nice for her age onli boobs abit smaller

Frenching: nv try
Looks: 7/10 ( quite chio for her age )
Boobs: quite small
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (hole quite wet with soft moaning)
damage: $50 2 SHOTS + $20 rm & cd
Rtf: Maybe, quite budget for 2 shots, friendly.

shypanties
22-05-2007, 05:50 AM
bro mugen can pass me the contact thx

will write FR after trying thx:D

wanrenmiok
26-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Tried her few days ago.

Looks: 3/10 (have teeth like bugs bunny, don't really look ugly but not my type, fair skin)
Look - 5.5/10
Breast - not big
Mei Mei - not much feeling, loose
Bj - 6/10
frenching - yes a bit, but she only open her mouth a little, and stick out her tongue a little, don't know why.
Attitude: Friendly and accomodating
Damage: 50 + 30(transport) + 20 tips
RTF: not for me

mewaiting4utoo
24-07-2009, 10:55 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.