PDA

View Full Version : Pub to avoid at GL…

s@ms@m
05-05-2017, 10:38 PM
It's very very rare for me to start a thread like this to condemn a place as I have a reason and will explain at the end of the thread.

Went to Crystal Disco Pub btw GL Lor 7 and Lor 9 today. We were 1st customers… asked about the price. The 看场 guy sat us in. Price quoted $88 per tower, $10 fruits. As there will be joiners. So with $98 per tower it is still ok to split among 4-5 guys. Even to have few more towers. Asked if we dun wanna any fruits can or not. "No" was the answer. (Huh? Must order fruits den can drink? For goodness sake, it's not KTV room… it's more like hang flower joint concept open hall type )
2 girls came, we took them…
Asked if can sing… yes till 10pm before "disco music" starts replied the 看场 fellow.
Ok started singing… mic not working properly kept cutting off, echo too much. So I asked the waitress politely if she can lower the echo and bring up the volume. Nothing was done. Ok nvm, perhaps she is a Vietnamese, dun really understand wat I mean. Spoke to her in Vietnamese… still nothing is done as she juz gave me a blur fuck bo chap face. Ok nvm I approached the counter local ( dunno whether he is a partner, boss or someone who has a say in the pub). Worst, talked to him politely in hokkien saying tat the echo too strong maybe can help lower the echo. He looked at me after listening… and he juz simply ignored me. Ok fine, maybe he is another fucking idiot. So I went to the 看场 asked him politely. (Since he already asked for fruit platter which is suppose to be tips for the servers and HIMSELF) to help me. You know his reply? It can't be done. Har? Can't be done? You need not to be a super intelligent beings to lower the echo and increase the mic's volume . He said the DJ is not yet here… when he comes, he will adjust. (DJ there means they will start the "disco music" ard 10pm) for wat I wanted him to adjust?
Den another small group of customers came in… looks like they knew the 看场 . And the customer wanted to sing … suddenly… they can adjust the volume. Wah… I thought he said can't be done and now it suddenly CAN be done?

When u choose a song… others can simply override yours as they dun allocate table properly…everybody can insert on top of urs… potential for some disagreement in KTV pub.

Servers are 2 older Vietnamese ladies. Show black faces when coming to fill up the glasses.
So nvm, we can still talk to the working girl there right?… ask for Wechat, dun wanna give. Ask for number dun wanna give. Errrrr… thk it's time to get out of that place. Fuck up service plus girl like tat… I thk I have had enuff… time to go home.

Ok… as I said the reason why I wanna put up here is… if any SBF bro knows the boss of that place… pls tell him that it is not the way for his employees to treat customers like tat. We r not demanding type of customer… if this goes on… I thk it deserves to be condemned and should be avoided at all cost. And will serve as a warning for potential bro here to go at ur own risk…
Wat I mentioned here can be substantiated by a few SBF bro there…as they were there to witness.

Good luck to u if u wanna try…
Perhaps u r the luckier one who has better treatment…U r welcome to share ur experience here…

makeyouhappy
05-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Wow bro thanks!

Up you as slight consolation.

I live near gl and from time to time I like to walk around Joo Chiat road area, looking at elderly men chat up ladies and stuff..

Better luck next time! Or maybe pm me I intro you nice jg joint hehe

strikeback4
05-05-2017, 10:55 PM
$10 for fruits? I though usually is give snack like peanut or chips....

s@ms@m
05-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Wow bro thanks!

Up you as slight consolation.

I live near gl and from time to time I like to walk around Joo Chiat road area, looking at elderly men chat up ladies and stuff..

Better luck next time! Or maybe pm me I intro you nice jg joint hehe

Lol… thx… yes maybe other time for JG better…

$10 for fruits? I though usually is give snack like peanut or chips....

Now u know… it became a "compulsory" fee to pay … so u guys be prepared if u choose to go. For KTV with rooms usually they will include or upfront tell u… but for hall like this…it is uncommon to haf tis concept. Even pub like Pebbles in JC will ask if u want to order the platter. If not, nvm.

yuni275
06-05-2017, 12:30 AM
if must pay $10 for fruits they'd better serve me D24s. .

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 12:40 AM
if must pay $10 for fruits they'd better serve me D24s. .

Must serve those kind of atas fruits (www.womensweekly.com.sg/inspire/grapes-13000-expensive-fruits-singapore/?slide=5)

SAFFRONnation
09-05-2017, 12:16 PM
TS - good thread. Welcome to Joo Chiat :)