PDA

View Full Version : Nova Spa at Jalan Besar

Sassy
29-04-2017, 12:50 PM
So long never post in this forum.
I am prepare to be zapped.
Recently received a very good review from fellow bro about this Spa.
Decided to try out as i happen to be in the vicinity.
Deco so so, assign to a ML, massage so so.
Extra $150, $100 and $80.
Whoa that is way above market rate, decided to walk out.
ML never stop trying and settle for $80 BJ
Payment in advance before action, paid $100 and return $20 on the side table.
UP down less than 5 times and follow with HJ.
Next follow with sales talk for double play asking $120
Reject and down the rate to $100, i reject the offer and the other ML walk away with bad attitude.
Proceed with HJ, not even 2G roaming.
Quickly finish the deed but the $20 is gone.
Confront the ML and she said "i HJ you very long so $100"
Whoa what a good excuse.
I insist and finally got the $20 back and left.
What a day and i am surprise now still got this kind of bad egg around
Please be warned.

andyt1999
29-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Much better if the action is done before payment compare to payment in advance before action i think it's kinda scam, if i am that situation i ask her first before anything else.

KREMIL
29-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Sounds like a scam. Very BAD eggs you found.

At least you did 1 thing right - you insisted to take back your $20 Kudos.

mogibecrod
29-04-2017, 05:00 PM
too exp liao. heng gt bro to infm us.

BESTSUNNY
30-04-2017, 01:43 PM
2 UPP for TS for good share -
pm me for Good-Attitude MLs that we as customers deserve :)

Recently received a very good review from fellow bro about this Spa.
Decided to try out as i happen to be in the vicinity.
Deco so so, assign to a ML, massage so so.
Extra $150, $100 and $80.
Whoa that is way above market rate, decided to walk out.
ML never stop trying and settle for $80 BJ
Payment in advance before action, paid $100 and return $20 on the side table.
UP down less than 5 times and follow with HJ.
Next follow with sales talk for double play asking $120
Reject and down the rate to $100, i reject the offer and the other ML walk away with bad attitude.
Proceed with HJ, not even 2G roaming.
Whoa what a good excuse.
Please be warned.

MISSI
01-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Good Attitude ML is certainly a rare breed. Kindly share kamsiah :D

2 UPP for TS for good share -
pm me for Good-Attitude MLs that we as customers deserve :)

GR888
01-05-2017, 04:13 PM
TS, thanks for the feedback. Two things to highlight... One, always bring enough $10 notes so that you have exact amount to pay for whatever special, especially if it's your first visit to any joint. Never expect MLs to give you change smoothly and without drama. The usual excuse they give is the shop ran out of small notes & then they makan your change.

Two, always insist on payment after the deed & not before, unless you know the ML very well already. This is a time honoured practice for all cheongsters but nowsadays many MLs like to try their luck... and for some unknown & bewildering reason, some clueless cheongsters are OK paying first. That's tantamount to giving the ML a chance to cut corners during the special service.

These two points aside... you are both lucky & unlucky. Lucky in the sense that you managed to get out paying $80 for the special as originally agreed between you & the ML, albeit the experience was very unpleasant. But unlucky that the BJ was far from satistfactory & amounted to nothing more than a HJ without roaming.

Cheonging is serious business, so it is always advisable to do your homework before heading down. If a samster recommends you a joint, don't just take his word for it. Ask him for the name of the ML there & contact number to book her. If he can't I suggest you don't bother playing roulette. For all you know, the whole lot of MLs in that particular joint may be terrible except for just one or two. Without a proper referral, high chance you hit a lousy one.

Anyway, looking at the location where this place is located, your chances of missing is by far greater than hitting a gem.

SAFFRONnation
01-05-2017, 06:26 PM
very USEFUL post by GR888 bro. Good common sense that evades many of us when we cheong MPs...

Never pay upfront $$ for any Extra + always pay agreed $$ after the deed. Some joints do ask for Entrance Fee upfront - this usually apply to those Good-Class Clean MPs and I see no issue with that.

I also agree that FRs or MRs should be read with a "pinch of salt" - whether published here or other websites. In SBF platform always look for written FRs/MRs by Proven Samster Nicks. You can see the Date Joined of every nick on every post.

The more Proven nicks support for a joint would generally translate to a safer "investment" for cheongsters. There are exceptions of course - where MP could change MLs so frequently that they lost the Good gems reported or a change of management in a joint that cause a drop in service standards.

So Cheong Safely + Cheong Smartly :)

Healman
02-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Last wed I went there too... Really cannot make it... I choose bm but the ML starts to perform HJ after 3mins of bm!!! Waste money... Although I managed to drop the price to 80 for BM.

goldhill
02-05-2017, 08:19 PM
nowadays the ml always try to shortchange us

jerkyrock
27-05-2017, 10:26 AM
There have so many mp. All look very shady. Is there a list somewhere to mark which ones ok which one jia lat?

Skeletonkey
28-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Yesterday, I saw these three ladies that look pinoy/vietnam at city square mall fairprice buying stuff. Upon sighting, what catches my eye is one of the lady wearing tanktop can is not wearing any bra inside wor and see hear nips point out of her tank top and easily a C/D cup wor . So decided to analyse them as you all know tiko thoughts came in thinking might be some fl working in nearby hotel. So decided to lurk around them and happen to overhear their conversation that they were speaking in mandarin:eek: to my surprise and so far i know in SEA only vietnam can speak mandarin. While queueing up for payment, as she was wearing white shorts, and when she bend over to reach out for some mint candy and see that she was wearing a g-string. So decided to follow them hopefully got chance to hit on them to find out what they doing. So while follow them, they were walking toward jalan besar along the shop houses and they went up to nova spa. then dirty thoughts come in liao so thinking whether to go up and try their spa service so did some researching on sbf but found no good reviews except that spa along this area are known to chop carrot head and nearby not long ago got raid before so humji decided to not take risk and turn back home. Maybe when feel abit loaded then be the second commando after PC show this coming week. got some gadgets to buy. need tahan my urge abit

So wondering if TS my description fit the ml you saw?

1st tank top lady:
Looks: 5/10 if not for her make up she look like male and fierce looking. quite tan
Body and boobs: 8/10 easily C/D cup. i like big tits ma plus she not wearing bra and saw her butt wearing g-string very teasing.
Height: 1.55m around there

2nd lady:
Looks: 6/10 got abit of the auntie cfm look slightly sexy with nice make up.
Body and boobs: 7/10 C cup. Curvy. butt not bad. seem good to doggy
Height: 1. 60

3rd lady:
Looks: 3/10 below average ah. not to be cek ah but not a look or plain jane.
Body: 3/10. A cup? no butt ah
Height: 1.55

newyorker88
30-05-2017, 06:12 PM

Whoa what a good excuse.
Please be warned.

Better give this shop a miss. Pricing n service real bad