PDA

View Full Version : Why petain whore pussy all ky no water

MrMuscleman
27-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Everytime i realise all these whores pussy lack of water, all put ky ram a while dry up already. But my ons all very wet and water many why ah

SEX-NEWBIE
27-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Everytime i realise all these whores pussy lack of water, all put ky ram a while dry up already. But my ons all very wet and water many why ah

50 plus lau chio where got water? you can add some saliva, I think better than ky :D

caoputt
27-04-2017, 11:18 PM

I honestly don't expect much from them, these ladies have been used more than geylang whores, sure dry like desert :D:D

firepost
28-04-2017, 06:38 AM

You think of make love she think of make $$. :D

littl
29-04-2017, 04:36 AM
Not really, there use to have a lady i alway finger her til wet and insert her. Think its all depend on feeling and believe they have their needs too.

CITY224
29-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Cats dun like getting wet. Back in my old kampung..... my Malay neighbour often complain it is so difficult to bathe her cats as these pussies always run away at the sight of water. :)

Marcoh
29-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Not really, there use to have a lady i alway finger her til wet and insert her. Think its all depend on feeling and believe they have their needs too.

which lady do you always finger her bros, may i know which one.