PDA

View Full Version : FL Cindy

lobanglust77
17-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi ,this is Cindy,this is my 1st time in this forum and it also took me some courage to post this new thread.I need to do some biz in order to clear debts so no questions ask n i shall post some info on myself

Name : Cindy
Height:166cm
Weight:60kg
Stat:35B 28 35
Time:Afternoon 3pm-6pm,Night to be discuss
Service:BBBJ,Sex with cap
Remarks:No Anal sex PLS!
Damage:150 1hr

hey ppl,i know i shouldnt be saying this but just to be frank,I enjoy sex and i think nice sex shall compromise with 2 ppl and not just 1 party!Get what i mean? Anyway interested party just leave me a msg! Thanks!!

radar
18-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Wo...another local FL :D Waiting for seniors to QC and give FR!! :p
Btw cindy, how would u rate ur own look?

Da Vinci
18-01-2007, 10:09 AM
wish u all the best in clearing ur debts fast! :)

sleaguepunter
18-01-2007, 10:13 AM
where bro cuteboy??? we need his QC...

Amber
18-01-2007, 10:16 AM
hello cindy...
sorry to bother you
I would like to know abt ur stats...
Your looks, complexion ...etc
Your prefrences ... like only chinese or other races also can
Do u do kinky request??? keke
If u can provide a pic that will be better... hope to be ur first customer....

Ur inbox is full... PM me...tata

jeff2861
18-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Hi, how should i contact u..is there a email that i can contact u and arrange wif u?

jeff_no
18-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi Cindy,
You mailbox is full. Dun mind PM me your contact no. Thank you very much! :)

ricklaw
18-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi! Cindy,

kindly clear ur mailbox or if not PM me pls..

thanx

block11
18-01-2007, 11:49 AM
ms cindy, please pm me... your inbox is full :p

Phoque
18-01-2007, 12:02 PM
wow, another IPO to raise funds.
incorporated in sg too.
sounds tempting, shall wait for FR.

ives08
18-01-2007, 12:19 PM
wah... looking good... Cindy able to gauge on your looks rating?

camp for FR from vets here first.. =)

curiosityz
18-01-2007, 12:24 PM
seems good... i camp here first for fr... :p

yaojia98
18-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Hi Cindy,

can pm me your pic and number to arrange. my email is [email protected]

thanks

Acidburn
18-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Guess you are not the malaysian Cindy which I had tried before.

Mike_R
18-01-2007, 02:04 PM
hey ppl,i know i shouldnt be saying this but just to be frank,I enjoy sex and i think nice sex shall compromise with 2 ppl and not just 1 party!Get what i mean?

Pls. try to keep in mind that one of the ppl is paying the other ppl - get what I mean?

Good luck to you.

lobanglust77
18-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Btw cindy, how would u rate ur own look?[/QUOTE]

:D Got to see for urself.LOL.So looking for pleasure or gf.LOL:cool:

lobanglust77
18-01-2007, 04:43 PM
wish u all the best in clearing ur debts fast! :)

Hey thanks for your wishes!!:p

lobanglust77
18-01-2007, 05:45 PM
hey ppl,i know i shouldnt be saying this but just to be frank,I enjoy sex and i think nice sex shall compromise with 2 ppl and not just 1 party!Get what i mean?

Pls. try to keep in mind that one of the ppl is paying the other ppl - get what I mean?

Good luck to you.

Yeah i get wat u mean,try to understand my point of view too.Thanks!

lobanglust77
18-01-2007, 06:02 PM
hello cindy...
sorry to bother you
I would like to know abt ur stats...
Your looks, complexion ...etc
Your prefrences ... like only chinese or other races also can
Do u do kinky request??? keke
If u can provide a pic that will be better... hope to be ur first customer....

Ur inbox is full... PM me...tata

Hi, how should i contact u..is there a email that i can contact u and arrange wif u?

Hi! Cindy,

kindly clear ur mailbox or if not PM me pls..

thanx

Hi Cindy,
You mailbox is full. Dun mind PM me your contact no. Thank you very much! :)

hey guys,my pm is not full liao!just leave down contacts will do.Thank you very much!!;)

lobanglust77
18-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey guys!!

To those who have pm me n leave down ur numbers i will try to arrange n call u bk ASAP!

N to those i have yet to reply or arrange,maybe u might want to pm me n leave down ur numbers! Thanks aLL!

Have a great day!!:p

aniceguy
18-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Hi Cindy, do I stil got the chance to meet you?

PM me please.

I am just a-nice-guy...

lobanglust77
18-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Hi ,this is Cindy,this is my 1st time in this forum and it also took me some courage to post this new thread.I need to do some biz in order to clear debts so no questions ask n i shall post some info on myself

hey ppl,i know i shouldnt be saying this but just to be frank,I enjoy sex and i think nice sex shall compromise with 2 ppl and not just 1 party!Get what i mean? Anyway interested party just leave me a msg! Thanks!!

Oop something to add on just to clear the doubt from some bro here:p
1)Rm charges and condom excluded
2)Frenching & CIM :Depends
3)100% NO RAW!
4)I m not being racist but no to all race except chinese!

Have a nice weekend !!!

fatbob
18-01-2007, 10:11 PM
pm me too please Cindy

fatbob

lobanglust77
19-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Hi Cindy, do I stil got the chance to meet you?

PM me please.

I am just a-nice-guy...

ello u have mail;)

radar
19-01-2007, 05:10 AM
Woh...ask me to see myself sia :D hehe...then i camp here for the first FR lol :rolleyes:

Sboobs_lover
19-01-2007, 06:33 AM
hehe, first time campin here also for FR

lobanglust77
19-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow quite a few campers!:eek:
Anyway just to inform tonight shall be the 1st time as a FL and if things goes well i will just b a fix FL to at the mosr 3 guys and not all party!

Just for info! Thanks!:p

=WK=
19-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Anyway just to inform tonight shall be the 1st time as a FL and if things goes well i will just b a fix FL to at the mosr 3 guys and not all party!

hey sis... i wish you all the best in finding 3 nice guys to help you. also hope your financial problems can be settled soon. cheers! :cool:

lobanglust77
20-01-2007, 10:17 PM

Final SAY :Just to clear Bro doubts!!
As above terms and also incluse the following,

French kissing & CIM: Depends
AR:No
Damage: 150/1 hr/1 shot
No no to any race except chinese! Also below 38 yrs old.
Rooms & Condom excluded
Lastly love oral!

So guys do read all b4 flood my mail.Thanks!!!

lobanglust77
20-01-2007, 10:18 PM
hey sis... i wish you all the best in finding 3 nice guys to help you. also hope your financial problems can be settled soon. cheers! :cool:
Thanks so much!all the best to u too!

lobanglust77
21-01-2007, 09:57 PM
This msg specially for the guy we suppose to meet at 8pm tonite
"hey so sorry,i misplace ur contact,if possible kindly leave me a PM"

Thanks! really sorry!:o

lobanglust77
24-01-2007, 01:43 AM
just to clarify again,STRICTLY CHINESE ONLY,i m not being racist but this is just my trems n conditions and sad to say after much announcement and scanning still receive weird PM.Pls read thread.Thanks!

natsuki
24-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi cindy, all the best to u wor... :p

Maybe u could make a link for others to see ur infors and charges... Like that u no need to quote the whole thing again le rite?? :)

Take care~ tata~

From nats~

ah_ray
24-01-2007, 02:00 AM
hi babe, you've got mail :D

Ray

lobanglust77
24-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi cindy, all the best to u wor... :p

Maybe u could make a link for others to see ur infors and charges... Like that u no need to quote the whole thing again le rite?? :)

Take care~ tata~

From nats~

Hey,Thanks! Just tat they r too KAN CHEONG!!cannot spend more time reading.LOL!

dirtyhairy
24-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Yo Sis Cindy,

Alamak...did I read correctly? no go for those aged above 38 yrs!
Me laotiko @ 60 so no chance...but I think u r being silly...bcos the older they are, they faster they cum...and who knows even b4 the dickie can enter into puki...and he cums...and then u can say see, so horny...spent money without entry!
Sure donche wanche to change yr mind?
Best wishes
Bro DirtyHairy
Always horny, most times dirty, totally hairy but into safe sex only (not pccc ok!):eek:

Luckytime
24-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Hellooooo U got mail... hope to hear from u soon...;)

chickenbackside
24-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi Cindy,

I have PM you.

thanks,

semen69
25-01-2007, 05:14 PM
hi cindy,
pic,contact to my email [email protected]

aniceguy
25-01-2007, 09:40 PM
No news from her, No FR too??

lobanglust77
26-01-2007, 12:18 AM
ello ppl,

Pls dun PM me and ask me to email or leave my contact!If u r interested just PM me ur number and shall get bk ASAP!

Frankly speaking,b4 deal is set i do some scanning.Dont ask me why coz this is my practise.

Lastly,pls DONT NEGOTIATE!! This is not a market!OK guys?

lobanglust77
26-01-2007, 12:19 AM
No news from her, No FR too??

Hey Mr NICe

I did call u n u no answer,Ur number is 968X0X9X.

dirtyhairy
26-01-2007, 05:18 PM
To the nameless uncouth chap who tried to zap me and also blazing off with curses, and insane Malay profanities... just bcos I was trying to add humour to this thread without doing anyone any harm...please be informed that I am not offended by what you say.
Instead, I am going to pray to Allah for blessings, for you to be happy and may be to even strke lottery...toto or 4D.
For you see, I am only horny but I wont be angry...!
Peace be with you, my son!

natsuki
26-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey Mr NICe

I did call u n u no answer,Ur number is 968X0X9X.

Dear Cindy, maybe he suddenly found someone last minute can, when u doesn't get back in time... Well, no point posting that number out lah... U know, i know, we know, ok le... LoL...

Cindy, take care~ :p

onion_rings
26-01-2007, 07:40 PM
To the nameless uncouth chap who tried to zap me and also blazing off with curses, and insane Malay profanities... just bcos I was trying to add humour to this thread without doing anyone any harm...

Abang DH, tat means ur not being zapped at the moment tio bo? Of crse not angry lah, even if if u become zap in future dun worry i will surely up u ok? :D

Btw u can pm boss if he really did insult u in anyway. If u do pls also let us know who is it k? Cheers! :)

dirtyhairy
26-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Yo adek Bawang,

I did not know what I had done except for trying to rhyme my posting in this thread as I tried to rationalize that the FL's preference for customers below 38 yrs old could do injustice to older samsters who may otherwise miss their chance to up her.
And no way did I insult the FL but just generalising alto I had used the malay word puki, (meaning vagina/cunt) to rhyme with horny etc..but we have seen worse descriptions..however one nikless, unnamed person sent to my user CP a list of profanities, that was filled with hatred, totally racist as he accused me of being a half Malay pig (Has the Year of the Boar got anything to do with this?) and hurled abuse at my 90 yr mum!

If only he could identify himself....but he wont. Will I pursue the matter..I could if I want to..but I wont.
I am here to enjoy myself and make friends not enemies.
Those bros who have followed my postings will know that I meant no malice to anyone even helping FLs in need.
But I guess you win some, you annoy some.
Bro DirtyHairy

lobanglust77
27-01-2007, 04:57 AM
Omg,here become war liao huh? Anyway DH,thanks for trying to help me but as i said i have my own preference and its just a practice of mine to scan ppl.So to say,its purely a deal that 2 ppl agree upon on.so hopefully no offence to anyone.Thanks!!

lobanglust77
27-01-2007, 05:13 AM
Lastly,sad to say to those who PM me and ask me to email,send my pic,ask my contact.So sorry i waill just ignore your PM and wont reply at all.So no need to probe PM me so many times! Just make it simple, if u r interested just pm ur contact,age,race etc and shall get bk to u ASAP.

Also to the nick PH1970, cum on my previous post has said that this is not a market,pls dun NEGO!I have state my terms n conditions so call a 2 party agreement..So if u r looking for cheaper LOBANG,surf the forum more! And to any samster who PM me to nego will also be totally ignored,will not entertain to any of such issue.

Thanks!!!

lobanglust77
27-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Dear Cindy, maybe he suddenly found someone last minute can, when u doesn't get back in time... Well, no point posting that number out lah... U know, i know, we know, ok le... LoL...

Cindy, take care~ :p

No lah just tell him i did remember n call him but he no answer mah, so i SKIP loh! In case, others think tat i like to fly aeroplane.Anyway thanks !!

Newbie82
27-01-2007, 05:18 AM
LOL I own up to the last 2nd post pai sei pai sei forgot add Hp number ... already resend mai siew qi le

dannywee75
27-01-2007, 05:35 AM
nabei ... after going through 4 pages of rubbish ...where are the FR sss?

Who got the 1st blood ??

is it good or bad ???

dirtyhairy
27-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Yo sis Cindy,

Sure, it's yr decision...but no worries, me just horny..
Me aledi prayed for that s-o-b (scolder of brothers) despite his profanities bcos I no liao angry...just to concentrate on my humping spree.

So despite me over yr 38-yrs category,
and look here sis Cindy...the others younger and more 'yentao' maybe..
but still no business for thee.
So how about u change yr mind for once and try me?
I assure you disappointment you wont be...
cos me Bro DirtyHairy... still strong (I can still complete the half marathonee) as can be ...
so how.. wanna take a chance with me?
Pleasure I can guarantee
How many times u cum I can make thee?
Just take me and you shall see!
Lastly....as bros here always do....hehehehe or is it kekekeke?
Cheers.
Bro Dirtyairy,
truly horny but a nice guy I am really!

max78
27-01-2007, 04:14 PM
hey guys,my pm is not full liao!just leave down contacts will do.Thank you very much!!;)

9746xxxx sms

lobanglust77
27-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Yo sis Cindy,

Sure, it's yr decision...but no worries, me just horny..
Me aledi prayed for that s-o-b (scolder of brothers) despite his profanities bcos I no liao angry...just to concentrate on my humping spree.

So despite me over yr 38-yrs category,
and look here sis Cindy...the others younger and more 'yentao' maybe..
but still no business for thee.
So how about u change yr mind for once and try me?
I assure you disappointment you wont be...
cos me Bro DirtyHairy... still strong (I can still complete the half marathonee) as can be ...
so how.. wanna take a chance with me?
Pleasure I can guarantee
How many times u cum I can make thee?
Just take me and you shall see!
Lastly....as bros here always do....hehehehe or is it kekekeke?
Cheers.
Bro Dirtyairy,
truly horny but a nice guy I am really!

So Sorry,I stuck to my own preference no matter how good on bed u r! Coz $150/1/1 is really a good deal for many liao.So again i shall only hunt n scan the right one!Thanks!! Try others since the forum have so many variety!:p

onion_rings
27-01-2007, 06:11 PM
So Sorry,I stuck to my own preference no matter how good on bed u r! Coz $150/1/1 is really a good deal for many liao.So again i shall only hunt n scan the right one!
If im 30plus of crse below 38yo but i look like 45yo & got a very big beer belly lidat can???:D

No prob u can chk my I/c for verification...Wait a min your waist 28 omg dun think im interested liao...Guess i shld hunt n scan like u too since im a "consumer" :rolleyes:

lobanglust77
28-01-2007, 01:21 AM
If im 30plus of crse below 38yo but i look like 45yo & got a very big beer belly lidat can???:D

No prob u can chk my I/c for verification...Wait a min your waist 28 omg dun think im interested liao...Guess i shld hunt n scan like u too since im a "consumer" :rolleyes:

Sure bro,as a "CONSUMER" n with own preference sure entitle to scan.No problem n no issue.As of now is 27 liao,no more 28 coz i m more like rubber band.I respect ur own preference, hopefuuly ppl here also respect my own preference.Thanks!

want-sex
28-01-2007, 02:05 AM
i like to meet u time contac no. pls

dirtyhairy
28-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Yo Bro Bawang and Sis Cindy,

So interesting this thread has become suddenly
Cindy's waist has shrunk from 28 down to a dainty inch she claims to be
And u Bro OnionR says u r much younger but appears plus 40 with dire looks and a beer belly!
Indeed you have tried, like me, to explain to Cindy why her bonking criteria is faulty
But she has missed the point and remains so haughty
Spurned are our efforts to make her happy...and we will go elsewhere because it is not the money, which we have aplenty!
Btway, I hope I am not being taken seriously when I say I am 60?
and for a roti prata man of delivery who spews silly poetic verses so readily?
If so, this makes both Bro Bawang's and my comments on why your selection preference is a follly, all the more necessary...
But of course, u r right to choose who you wish to hump...and so do we.
Enuf said aledi...I am no longer horny save for other gems who will appreciate more my generosity and my didi!
Lastly, I wish you success and may you be happy!

Bro DirtyHairy

dirtyhairy
28-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Yo Bros Cuteboy, OnionRings, YingYang and Faggort,

Thank you for appreciating my musings and your generosity in upping me this January!

Cheers and may you guys enjoy your bonks till kindom cum!

Bro DirtyHairy,
always horny, sometimes dirty and totally hairy but into safe-sex only (but no Pcc hor!)

lobanglust77
29-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Yo Bro Bawang and Sis Cindy,

So interesting this thread has become suddenly
Cindy's waist has shrunk from 28 down to a dainty inch she claims to be
And u Bro OnionR says u r much younger but appears plus 40 with dire looks and a beer belly!
Indeed you have tried, like me, to explain to Cindy why her bonking criteria is faulty
But she has missed the point and remains so haughty
Spurned are our efforts to make her happy...and we will go elsewhere because it is not the money, which we have aplenty!
Btway, I hope I am not being taken seriously when I say I am 60?
and for a roti prata man of delivery who spews silly poetic verses so readily?
If so, this makes both Bro Bawang's and my comments on why your selection preference is a follly, all the more necessary...
But of course, u r right to choose who you wish to hump...and so do we.
Enuf said aledi...I am no longer horny save for other gems who will appreciate more my generosity and my didi!
Lastly, I wish you success and may you be happy!

Bro DirtyHairy

Thanks so much for such a "POEM'.Anyway best wishes for u!Happy Bonking!!
Take care!

yinyang
30-01-2007, 09:26 AM
...explain to Cindy why her bonking criteria is faulty. But she has missed the point and remains so haughty ..my comments on why your selection preference is a follly, But of course, u r right to choose who you wish to hump...and so do we. Enuf said aledi...I am no longer horny save for other gems who will appreciate more my generosity and my didi!

Brilliant! Serenading FLs next?:p

hardsean
30-01-2007, 10:13 AM
hi cindy.. can u email mi ur number to [email protected] i would like to have that fun with u .. tks.. ..

dot4u
30-01-2007, 01:32 PM
To end all speculations, I have decided to own up I had met up with Cindy last week. In fact I was surprised she contacted me at all.

She has a straight forward character so do remember that one's character dun normally come across clearly when put to words in writing to the SBF. The reason for her apparent "choosiness" & "attitude" is that she has to be discreet in her dealings as she already has a good job in a very reputable firm (tinks she earns more then I do :p ). So of coz being a FL she wants it to be short term and not end up losing her day job which will end up in a vicious cycle of her going frm FL to Pro. Also her job is pretty demanding so it's hard for her to schedule.

Guess it's one of those times when we are already living in a perfect world but coz of one stupid mistake, our whole world turn upside down. I have a different take to her situation but hey, I'm not in her shoes.

I won't go too much into the exact details except that we met up quite late and we had a good chat before getting down to "business". I explained to her the do's & don'ts of this trade and the politics of the SBF. There will be no pleasing of everyone so it's better to stick to one's criteria and decide to go mass market or specific niche. There will always be different people who go for low budget models, high end models or overpriced low end versions.

During the session, can tell she's very shy so I had to take the lead. Could tell she really enjoy being licked so spent a good time painting her. Not too sure whether she cummed or not but was rewarded with her body convulsing uncontrollably. After capping moved on to missionary position and finished off in that position coz it was late and my body not quite able to go into different acrobatics.

Overall a good feeling coz at least it feels like bonking a FL but definitely not for those who are looking for pro-active service.

Cindy
Looks: 5.5
Body: 6 (big boned)
BJ: can't remember ...
FJ: 6.5 (wet)
GFF: 100%
RTF: if our schedule permits.

Castrol
30-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Cindy
Looks: 5.5
Body: 6 (big boned)
BJ: can't remember ...
FJ: 6.5 (wet)
GFF: 100%
RTF: if our schedule permits.

bro, 90% of your FR is about shoes, market and cycle.

and you cant even remember she gave you a bj or not? :D

onion_rings
30-01-2007, 02:39 PM
bro, 90% of your FR is about shoes, market and cycle.

and you cant even remember she gave you a bj or not? :D

Bro cas, maybe he enjoy so much abt painting her & forget he even got bj leh:p

Castrol
30-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Bro cas, maybe he enjoy so much abt painting her & forget he even got bj leh:p

yeah bro, they say the tongue is very strongly linked to the mind. :D

onion_rings
30-01-2007, 04:06 PM
yeah bro, they say the tongue is very strongly linked to the mind.

Oic lidat maybe he dun have bj & he's too paiseh to say so in his FR so he pen in his FR he forget lah

Oops did i says too much liao? :D

Paiseh bro dot4u im only joking with bro cas, no hard feeling hoh. Btw is it true bro dot4u u really forget or u din have it?:p

lobanglust77
30-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks so much to Dot4U for the FR coz there is too much speculation of pm that i m a fake FL,also being zap till 3.

Anyway to those whom i call n did not manage to make a deal.Sorry! Coz due to my own preferences and job nature.I got to b rather dicreet since i m not a full time FL.I would choose to get out of this scene ASAP!My exclusive preference of 3 still behold.And shall update!

Lastly,ppl who pm me asking me to leave contact,send email will not be entertain.

All the best to ppl who is reading this!!

glgl
30-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi bros,

I met up with Cindy last week, thus have verified that she is real.

I wont go into detailed FR as she is only looking to serve a few bros to clear her money problem.

My experience with her was essentially similar to bro dot4u... however on the bj part hee hee... after i serviced her, she sucked on me hungrily with passion and refuse to let go until i have to really stop her before i explode... it was truly erotic to see a normal OL you met not long ago loving you didi so much... :D

glgl

lobanglust77
31-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Hi bros,

I wont go into detailed FR as she is only looking to serve a few bros to clear her money problem.

My experience with her was essentially similar to bro dot4u... however on the bj part hee hee... after i serviced her, she sucked on me hungrily with passion and refuse to let go until i have to really stop her before i explode... it was truly erotic to see a normal OL you met not long ago loving you didi so much... :D

glgl

Hey glgl,so glad u wrote this FR!thanks!!N also thanks for the 4pts.Take care!

dot4u
31-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Yo Bro GlGl

Jialat lah... seems like both our frequency really similar leh... kekeke... but now I feel shortchanged... kidding lah... must arrange to meet up for our long postponed drinking session.

Anyway tat nite I met up with Cindy was really late and both of us are tired so didn't want to be overly aggressive as it's her first venture into the FL industry.To me it doesn't matter if a FL dun go thru the SOP as long as everything go with the flow, though am glad to recieve compliments for having a strong mind if it's indeed link to my tongue :D kekekeke...

Hi bros,

glgl

lobanglust77
31-01-2007, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=dot4u;1833197]Yo Bro GlGl

Jialat lah... seems like both our frequency really similar leh... kekeke... but now I feel shortchanged... kidding lah... must arrange to meet up for our long postponed drinking session.

Anyway tat nite I met up with Cindy was really late and both of us are tired so didn't want to be overly aggressive as it's her first venture into the FL industry.To me it doesn't matter if a FL dun go thru the SOP as long as everything go with the flow, though am glad to recieve compliments for having a strong mind if it's indeed link to my tongue :D kekekeke..

u all r friends?drinking buddy somemore.:p Anyway thanks for ur UpZ!!
Take Care!

4ever_horny
31-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey Hey

She's for real. I had met her on Sunday Morning 2 weeks ago, just after Dot4u. Had received a call from her at 7 when I dreamt that i was bonking Jolin halfway:D , then received her call.

Being the horny self that I am, immediately agreed meeting @ some hotel in singapore of course, and chiong there liao.

Fast forward...

I think if Picasso was still alive, she would have fall in love with him :p ... she simply loves painting. Spent a lot of time painting her....

She did a wonderful bj on me and I of course fired off one shot in her. Both of us still unsextisfied, carried on one more missionary style.....and fired away. She's a real horny babe.

lobanglust77
02-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey Hey

She's for real. I had met her on Sunday Morning 2 weeks ago, just after Dot4u. Had received a call from her at 7 when I dreamt that i was bonking Jolin halfway , then received her call.

Being the horny self that I am, immediately agreed meeting @ some hotel in singapore of course, and chiong there liao.

Fast forward...

I think if Picasso was still alive, she would have fall in love with him ... she simply loves painting. Spent a lot of time painting her....

She did a wonderful bj on me and I of course fired off one shot in her. Both of us still unsextisfied, carried on one more missionary style.....and fired away. She's a real horny babe.

ello,thanks for the FR.Take care!!!:p

KinJioKar
03-02-2007, 12:30 AM
hi there... PM but havent heard back