View Full Version : Recommend A SYT PRC ~ JIA JIA

leo_yuki5
17-01-2007, 11:02 AM
This is my 1st time to recommend Bro's here for a SYT from China ShenZhen~
Got a call from her, was told that she is in our land and dept on 20.jan.07

Her Detail:

Name: Jia Jia
province: PRC GuangDong. (Shen Zhen)
Look: 7.5 / 10 ~ Sweet and CFM Look.. (Depend on Individual)
Skin: 7 / 10 ~ Smooth.
Boobs: 38 C (She told me is D cup ~ So Bro's to clarify my yrsel..)
BJ: Ask Her.
Ht: 159
Wt: 48
FJ: 8 / 10 ~ Accommodation with Various Position.
Attitude: 9 / 10 ~ Good Service, Wont Rush for Time, Very Chatty, Friendly and GF
Damage: $60 + Room, CD your own
RTF: Yes, already arrange again and again...

All bros who interested feel free to PM me for contact...Only serious one please and Tips her as yr wish..

Happy bonking!!

leo_yuki5
17-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Nos have given out to 10+ Bro's here. :)

Waiting for their FR

Pls treat her nice..

Thank.

meatlover
17-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Mind pm me her China contact? Cos will be in SZ tomorrow. I go zeroing first. :D

leo_yuki5
17-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Mind pm me her China contact? Cos will be in SZ tomorrow. I go zeroing first. :D

Bros, she will be back to china on 20 jan.
Have to ask her 1st.. for the China Contact nos.

bignround
17-01-2007, 05:28 PM
call and sms her but never reply leh. You sure she still in SG? Based on the location where she is "operating", is she under any OKT???

leo_yuki5
18-01-2007, 09:02 AM
call and sms her but never reply leh. You sure she still in SG? Based on the location where she is "operating", is she under any OKT???

I call and sms her too~ Recv'd her return sms at 1830hrs, was told that she sleeping and just wake-up..

Operating under OKT, I not very sure. But under OKT where can find Cheap Bonk?? Too my understanding..

Can call and clarify with her..

petrolheadsg
18-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Like the other bros...no pick up and call backs from her leh .....:( biz must be too good !

leo_yuki5
18-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Like the other bros...no pick up and call backs from her leh .....:( biz must be too good !

Bro's I really dun know le,:confused: she reply my sms yesterday when she wake-up.

I will check with her and update again..

For all Bro's have her Contact!!!
Try to call her after 7pm~ Maybe can get her!!!

Good Luck!

justwanadoit
18-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Ur bao considered very ex compared to market price nowsadays. got cheaper bao, taste just as good :D

leo_yuki5
18-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Ur bao considered very ex compared to market price nowsadays. got cheaper bao, taste just as good :D

Yeap I agreed, maybe there is more cheaper one out there..

This is just an intro and recommend to Bro's here for this gal I had try~

I have no other comment on this.. :)

leo_yuki5
18-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Dear Bros!

Sms her ask why bro's call and sms her no ans and no return back..
Recv'd her return msg, was told that; some bro here had arrange and fly her kite.. She keep waiting for few hour's...

If bro's here still keen of trying ~
Call after 7pm..

Laster Update!!!

goodfun
18-01-2007, 05:14 PM
i call yeterday for nos of times but no answer also,anyway thanks for updating us the information...

leo_yuki5
18-01-2007, 05:38 PM
i call yeterday for nos of times but no answer also,anyway thanks for updating us the information...

I just speak to her few mins ago! As she told me that;
Some Bro's here have suscessed, but still no FR in return.. :confused:

Bro's goodfun, try contact her after 7pm..
Good luck!

okmijn
18-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Hey bro, care to PM her contact to me? thanks

raftwee
19-01-2007, 08:11 AM
I had another good bonk to add to my books as i have been trated to a grade A gem again in terms of looks and figure she is great as she is only 21 as her skin and pink nipples shows the glow. Quite playful and inexperienced, she is a pretty cute girl who serves you well as she baths you wipes you dry ask if it is good and she is very accomodating during the fj. Her moaning will show you what the whole session is. During the foreplay i have tasted a pair of melons for what it seems to be like c+ to d Tender and firm i just keep grabbing her titts during the fj. When we start , she was pretty wild and kept grinding her waist so wildly that i cannot even thrust. Later when i go in deeper i can she that she lost control and let out soft moans very shiok man! later i increase the tempo and the thrust deeper she look into me like int those erotic movies! i continue making love to her for about 20 min more and I know she cannot take my pounding anymore as her moans and expression shows like she in in agony and i speed up my thrusting ( which she scream actually)
and i came in 12 waves of pleaseure

face 7/10
body 7.5/10
boobs c+ 9/10
pussy tight
service 8.5/10
fj 9/10

Yo, bro leo yuki well done as she is a great find. will up you once i got the power thks

So bros pls treat her well as she is still tender and i wan to rtf this gem!

kennethtt78
19-01-2007, 08:16 AM
bro num please thank

leo_yuki5
19-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Thank's Bro Raftwee!!

For yr great FR..

It show that bro's here have a happy bonking..

wolfmaster
19-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Bro:

Have pm you and waiting for your reply...

keen to try... she have overnight?

cannibal
19-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Wow! this is girl business must be very good. I have been trying to contact since yesterday afternoon till now and there's no reply. I must keep trying as I am a sucker for big boobs. Thanks thread starter for the contact.

stocks80
19-01-2007, 11:40 AM
:D hi bro can pm me the contact? seem like a not bad pricing... :) will up you once contact verified

anthony_wu
19-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey threat starter,
care to PM her contact to me? thanks

wildbeast
19-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Bro leo_yuki5, thanks for this great babe!!!

I tried her last evening ard 5pm. Met her at her stay and she came down in black polo tee and denim skirt. Very spore gal looks and dressing. Bring her out ppl wont suspect she is PRC. Btw she highly educated in China hor!

Her looks reminds me of 80s spore SBC actress, HE(2) JIE(2). Quite pretty and SYT. 8/10.

Her tits...... woo.... D-cupper!!! Firm and round. Pinkish sensitive nipples. Buay Tahan!!!! 10/10.

Her moan really can "Kill" me. very accomodating, friendly, patient, professional (put HP to silent and no rush) and pleasant young SYT. 8/10

She has tight and wet cunt for my small bro. 8/10.

She dun do BJ or AJ or AR.

I paid $13 for the room. I paid her $60.00.

In a nutshell, bro definitely can go for her!!!! Bet u will not regret but will rtf only!!!

PS #1: She will sleep till ard eveing 5pm. dat is why many bro complained she
dun answer call. She is INNOCENT!!! :)

PS #2: She going back to China tomorrow 20th. She told me would be back
again in a week or two.

Cheers.

leo_yuki5
19-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Bro wildbeast,
Thank you for yr great FR and clarify the info for me..
Yes she will return to china tmr morning and back to our land maybe 26th..
So there will be a long run for her..

Bros those have her contact, Pls treat her nice~

Lastnite was with her, She abit worry and scare of safety..
And also told me Bro's here treat her quite well and grentle..

Thank all Bro's who up my point..

And happy bonking~:)

okmijn
19-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey bros,

please kindly sent me her contact, really like to try her out...thanks.

leo_yuki5
29-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Dear Bro's
New Up-date!
Xiao Jia is back to our land to server us..
Contact No's still the same~

For Bro's who's have her contact no's try to call her aft 6.30pm!!!
Waiting for yr FR!!!:)

charsiew
29-01-2007, 10:55 AM
bro leo, can pm your contacts, wanna cheong already after reading all the good reviews... thanks!

--- I come in peace ---

saphire744
29-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Hmm... yup confirmed she is back. Just have a session with her :D

sianren
30-01-2007, 10:22 AM

Hi Bro, why no FR when U confirm she back??????

Mr Cactus

leo_yuki5
30-01-2007, 11:02 AM

Bro Saphire744
Where is yr FR???
Good or No Good is still ok~ Just filling yr FR to show all Bro's here!!!
:)

bignround
30-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Is her number still the same??? 8185XXX3 ???

wildbeast
30-01-2007, 11:37 AM

I doubt he bonked her! Juz my observation ONLI..

- Super Newbie with ONE post.
- Under Moderation.
- Really doubt Bro Leo_yuki5 would pass him her HP!!!
- Said BONKED but zero FR!!!!
- ?????

Anyway, me trying to sample her again. Let her wake up first. Will FR more essence after try. Cheers....

wildbeast
30-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Is her number still the same??? 8185XXX3 ???

YES. Bingo..

Regular^^
30-01-2007, 11:50 AM
hm.. threadstarter.. can give mi the number?

saphire744
30-01-2007, 11:31 PM
I doubt he bonked her! Juz my observation ONLI..

- Super Newbie with ONE post.
- Under Moderation.
- Really doubt Bro Leo_yuki5 would pass him her HP!!!
- Said BONKED but zero FR!!!!
- ?????

Anyway, me trying to sample her again. Let her wake up first. Will FR more essence after try. Cheers....

Her Hp is not given by Bro Leo_yuki5 but by her self.
i have known her since her 1st visit last year. An old friend.
Happen to see this thread here. Guess must be her.
she seems to be little plump liao but still cute and friendly.
btw, she told me also many ppl from no where called her.
so can confirm is her liao.

leo_yuki5
31-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Her Hp is not given by Bro Leo_yuki5 but by her self.
i have known her since her 1st visit last year. An old friend.
Happen to see this thread here. Guess must be her.
she seems to be little plump liao but still cute and friendly.
btw, she told me also many ppl from no where called her.
so can confirm is her liao.

Bro saphire744
Thank for yr sharing in this thread.
Is her or not her, nothing difference.
If u really know and tried her b4. Wish to help and intro more Bro's to her
Can leave yr FR here..

Thank.

Zonal101
31-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Met up with her this evening at hotel requested by her. She was at the door barely a few minutes after providing her the room number. Pleasantly looking she gave me a warm hug. After tccs for a while proceed to a sop bath.
On the bed she started with mild painting of upper part of body for a few minutes while I fingering her bushy clit until it was wet.
Within seconds she was high and placed the rubber on my brother after which she was on top and furiously rocking and grinding away for a good minutes, whereupon it was my turn to service her. I proceed by slowly inserrting my brother into the watering labia while was moaning softly and when I plunged deeper she was moaning much louder with joy of satisfaction. I finally unloaded after a good 15 minutes.
Her is my FR:
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 Fair & smooth
Boobs: 7/10 D Cup & Firm 38
FJ : 8/10
Damage: $60.00 exluding room & CD
RTF: likely to repeat before her departure on 10/2

leo_yuki5
01-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Bro Zonal101
Thank for yr FR in return..

wildbeast
01-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I RTF 2nd time yesterday evening. Pls refer to my earlier FR. No change except find her BETTER this time!!!

Really a gem (at least to me). Maybe I add a few more discoveries on her.

Used to be FAT gal, slim till current standard. Can see stretch marks (Not pregnant type) near belly button area. Veri impressive. Would show me her FAT pic next time.

Veri GIRLFRIEND, GAL-NEXT-DOOR, FRIENDLY and WARMTH smile/giggle/laughter and feelings.

Oh yeah! Her wetness is really a KILLER!!!

She in Engineering field in her hometown Uni. So, bro can bring ur tutorials and ask her to teach u! Haaaa........

Bros take care and also take care of her hor! Cheers...

leo_yuki5
01-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Bro Wildbeast
Thank again for yr return FR!!!:D
So fast you RTF again...:)

Also still waiting for Bro's who have her contact given by me.. For the FR return!!!

Good or No Good ~ Individual by own viewed..
Better to Fill in yr FR to show all bro's here aft u tried.

Again Thank for Bro's who up my point!!!

Happy Bonking....

fatboy
01-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks to bro leo for the contact. Met up with XJ on sunday when she just rtned.

Well what can I say, this gal is yound, friendly, very accomodating and wet...very wet indeed. Like one bro said, her wetness is a killer...

She told me she dun like BJ, however, sensing that I like, just did a 5mins BJ for me..kissing, frenching, changing positions all no problem...during FJ, her moaning was so loud till me also paiseh, lucky it was in the afternoon on Sunday and hotel not so full...

Bro, enjoy this SYT.

leo_yuki5
01-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Bro Fatboy
Thank for yr FR return.

SureScore
01-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Wow, fantastic catch. Can share contact.

satyr365
02-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Alas, my experience wasn't as great as the rest of you bros.

I called XJ yesterday at around 2.30pm. No answer. Call again. Still no answer. So I walked around GL killing time. A dozen minutes passed and my mobile rang. It was XL, and she had just woken up! And she sure sounded sleepy over the phone. Excitedly I made plans to meet her at one of the nearby hotels. When she arrived at my room, I wasn't too impressed with her looks. But she IS young! And I like young! Unfortunately, it all went south when she started talking. She still had "morning" breath! You know when you just wake up, that breath you have? Well it's not very pleasant. I told her to take a shower, hoping that she wold use the hotel's toothbrush. She didn't. And I couldn't tell her to. It's already a sensitive issue, and because my Mandarin isn't at all good, I'll probably just come across very rude. So I tahan.

XL didn't intiate a bj. In fact, she hardly even initiated anything. She likes the sex no doubt, holding and grabbing me, but she wasn't exactly proactive. So sad to say my sexual encounter with XL was, for me, merely a mechanical one. She is however a very pleasant chatty girl. Maybe we just didn't click.

Face: 5.5
Body: 6
Boobs: 7 (big, bouncy with responsive protruding nipples)
BJ: nil
FJ: 5

Sorry bros for the not-so-good FR on XL. Hopefully I don't get zapped for it :)

Cheers

xiao liao
02-02-2007, 08:01 PM

I called XJ yesterday at around 2.30pm. No answer. Call again. Still no answer. So I walked around GL killing time. A dozen minutes passed and my mobile rang. It was XL, and she had just woken up! And she sure sounded sleepy over the phone. Excitedly I made plans to meet her at one of the nearby hotels. When she arrived at my room, I wasn't too impressed with her looks. But she IS young! And I like young! Unfortunately, it all went south when she started talking. She still had "morning" breath! You know when you just wake up, that breath you have? Well it's not very pleasant. I told her to take a shower, hoping that she wold use the hotel's toothbrush. She didn't. And I couldn't tell her to. It's already a sensitive issue, and because my Mandarin isn't at all good, I'll probably just come across very rude. So I tahan.

XL didn't intiate a bj. In fact, she hardly even initiated anything. She likes the sex no doubt, holding and grabbing me, but she wasn't exactly proactive. So sad to say my sexual encounter with XL was, for me, merely a mechanical one. She is however a very pleasant chatty girl. Maybe we just didn't click.

Cheers

I fully agree with you... i had a session with you exactly the same story... she does not do any cat bath... no BJ... nothing... just plain cap me and go for missionary... quite mechanical...my rating...

Look : 6.75/10 (she does look like He Jie, the former TCS actress)
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs: 7.25/10 D Cup very soft and nice to touch.. good for boobs lover
FJ : 5.65/10 ... too mechanical
Damage: $60.00 exluding room & CD + $10 tip
RTF: most likely not...some how no chemistry with her...

xiao liao

ben_cooldude
02-02-2007, 10:16 PM
thanks bro leo for the contact, managed to call her and fixed appt tonight.

checked into h81 and waited for her, took a bath in between. moments later, she knocked on the door, opened and saw a slightly above average ger with a nice smile.

went into action almost immediately after she took her bath. like most bros, she cited that she doesn't do bj and no frenching. well, i'm ok with that so it started with her doing the riding, less than 2 minutes, she asked to change to the missionary. not long after, it was the doggie b4 i released.

quite sop as there wasn't much conversation between us, so it was purely sexual exchanges. oh, yes, she has a pair of nice boobs, so that helps alot as i'm a boobs man :D

leo_yuki5
05-02-2007, 09:04 AM

Cheers

Bro satyr365!
Thank You for sharing~ Your experience, I feel sorry to u too~ No doubt not every bro here were get the same treatment!!!
But at lease there is a FR in return to share here!!!
Anyway~ Thank bro for yr FR return...

satyr365
05-02-2007, 09:35 AM
So sad to say my sexual encounter with XL was, for me, merely a mechanical one. She is however a very pleasant chatty girl. Maybe we just didn't click.

Cheers

Well, as I expected. Someone zapped me for my honest FR. Of course no name, just left the word "fo". I think I must only write good FRs from now. If it's worth it to even write at all.... :(

Compassion
05-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Yes I agree with Bro Satyr365. The problem with this forum is that unless you are a senior bro with alot of points, you tend to get zap when you don't write favourable FRs. Sometimes we ask ourselves, why no FRs - perhaps this is the reason. I have not tried Jia Jia so cannot comment and so please don't zap me. Thks.

wildbeast
05-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, as I expected. Someone zapped me for my honest FR. Of course no name, just left the word "fo". I think I must only write good FRs from now. If it's worth it to even write at all.... :(

Bro Satyr365, believe u juz got no chemistry with Jia Jia. I RTF twice as in my FR. Third one shd be on the way. Heeee... Pls dun fret over honest FR being zap. Let juz share and enjoy from this SBF. Pls cont'd to post genuine FR. I UPz u for your loss. PEACE BRO.....

satyr365
05-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Yo! thanks wildbeast and leo yuki for the encouragement.

I will continue with the honest feedback, despite the unwarranted flak I will no doubt continue to receive. If you look at my past postings, that's what I usually do anyway. Thanks dudes.

Enough of this... the girls are waiting :) haha

Cheers

SonicGear
07-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Thks bro leo for the contact, arrange a mitup as soon as i recieved the contact. Can't wait. :D
1st look was not too bad (average looking), not a turnoff for sure.
Tcss with her for awhile before proceed to service aft bath. A rather sop bonk but she seems to enjoy it. Most attractive of cos is her boobs, big big for mi.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
BJ: NA
FJ: 6.5/10 .
RTF: No, got lots of gems more to try.

Sorry for the brief forum as rushing for lunch nw. :p

leo_yuki5
07-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Bro SonicGear
Thank you for yr FR return..
To share yr experience :cool:

SonicGear
07-02-2007, 12:58 PM
:D Hehe thks thks still a newbie though , need all the bros guidance.
By the way my reputation pts are added, may i know who upz mi huh?
Anyway to see who upz mi?

leo_yuki5
08-02-2007, 09:16 AM
"Lastest Update"

Bro's!!! Who's have her contact pls take note..
She will be leaving our land on Tmr 09.02.07.
Today is the last call for her~
For bro's keen to RTF??? Hurry hor..

Happy Bonking!!!

"GONG XI FA CAI"

xiao liao
08-02-2007, 02:26 PM
she told me she has applied for student pass... so next time round when she returns, she will work in KTV instead of FL. so probably this is the final chance u can on her as FL. good luck, all the best!

xiao liao