PDA

View Full Version : Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Hi all, as per subject, is it common?

Personally I have done that a few times. Once under my desk while I was seated in a corner right at the back. My bf has been teasing me over whatsapp that few days and so i decided to bring my toy to work and took a few photos/videos to return the favor:p
But most of the time were in the toilet with the help of my fingers ;)

ranger22
24-04-2017, 03:42 PM
I sometimes do it in the cleaner handicap toilet.

GreyMatter
24-04-2017, 03:43 PM
I dare not do such things in the office . Got no privacy .

Lumiere7
24-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Is there a very hot colleague you have?

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 03:53 PM
I dare not do such things in the office . Got no privacy .

In the toilet nobody can see you :cool:

Jotherone
24-04-2017, 03:54 PM

U are right :)

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Is there a very hot colleague you have?

Unfortunately, nope :(
Haha just the sudden urge I guess. Probably bcos I have always been fantasizing office sex but it never happens

firepost
24-04-2017, 04:00 PM

You said office leh. Toilet is your office? :D

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 04:01 PM
You said office leh. Toilet is your office? :D

Haha! My office's toilet. Same same la:p

iHANDJOBLOVER
24-04-2017, 04:04 PM
My office many sweet XMM. Always give half ball or ZG.
Beh tahan I go do in toilet, storeroom, staircase, anywhere.
All the walls got yellow stains of my Commandos crashing onto the walls.

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 04:09 PM
My office many sweet XMM. Always give half ball or ZG.
Beh tahan I go do in toilet, storeroom, staircase, anywhere.
All the walls got yellow stains of my Commandos crashing onto the walls.

Wow.. so guys are really visual animals. They get turned on by visual "effects" :p

Whatoeat
24-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Wow.. so guys are really visual animals. They get turned on by visual "effects" :p

Now then you know meh? We see downblouse or upskirt sure turned on one :D

Hurricane69
24-04-2017, 05:02 PM

ur profile pic also make a lot of bros here sexcited! :D

boringoldman
24-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Yes I did... last time during night shift or lunch time... sextext with a online frd... end up masturbating at work... happen a few times... she would show me boobs photo and send me moaning voice message...

cornelius
24-04-2017, 05:17 PM
No one to think to fantasy

Then I considered lucky. Can concentrate on my work. No chio bu in my office

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Now then you know meh? We see downblouse or upskirt sure turned on one :D

But i've seen some of my guy friends that has no reaction to all these :eek:
Like when we see half boobs along the street they just couldnt be bothered haha

restlessDD
24-04-2017, 05:21 PM

Personally I have done that a few times. Once under my desk while I was seated in a corner right at the back. My bf has been teasing me over whatsapp that few days and so i decided to bring my toy to work and took a few photos/videos to return the favor:p

Yup.. All the time... In fact I feel like doing it now.. Especially when rainy day and weather is so good for snuggling with another naked body... Bro Hurricane here triggered by pointing to your nice cleavage... 😍😍

restlessDD
24-04-2017, 05:22 PM

Either gay or just pretending... Haha..

SgKaki
24-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Almost everyday DIY in office ^^
but if there is no meeting in afternoon or so, as no matter how clean you clean, there will be "man's" smell i think ^^

Janeiro
24-04-2017, 05:49 PM

Maybe their tolerance level is higher. You should show more to see their reaction :D

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Haha thanks for the compliment guys:o

Those with sexperience in office, care to share your stories pls?:p

cornelius
24-04-2017, 06:17 PM

Whar reaction you want a guy when look at the cleavage. Stick out the tongue like a wolf and tell you "I want". Then bring you into hidden room to pet you

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Whar reaction you want a guy when look at the cleavage. Stick out the tongue like a wolf and tell you "I want". Then bring you into hidden room to pet you

I think you probably didnt read my reply properly.
Me and my friends, we have seen half boobs along the street and given that men are visual animals, maybe they would have at least commented or it would have caught their attention. But they didnt even glance the 2nd time ;)

Duck4U
24-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Me and my friends, we have seen half boobs along the street and given that men are visual animals, maybe they would have at least commented or it would have caught their attention. But they didnt even glance the 2nd time ;)

Guys have special skills in looking without being caught. You didn't see them glance doesn't mean they didn't :p

xiasangju
24-04-2017, 06:42 PM
once every day in office toilet :)

sxyhrnynice123
24-04-2017, 06:50 PM
haha... some of us have special skills ;P

SgKaki
24-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Guys have special skills in looking without being caught. You didn't see them glance doesn't mean they didn't :p

Agree with that !!!

cornelius
24-04-2017, 07:15 PM

And female have special skill to gazed the size of guys Didi. Same same. Productivity nature make us like that

cornelius
24-04-2017, 07:26 PM
haha... some of us have special skills ;P

I think we guy are good sniper. Every target around the working radius will be spotted. Once spot the target, the target has already "gunned" in the sniper mind. Maybe of all these years of "training" it help me alot in my driving skills in changing lanes. Hahaha

Weiwei88
24-04-2017, 08:35 PM
I did it almost everyday twice .. morning once noon once ...
new to office at commonwealth.. any girl always do it office at commonwealth too) ahaha

ItsEsther
24-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Haha! You guys are so funny. But i notice those that will openly stare for long time are old ah peks 😂
The younger ones want to see but dont dare see :p

michael_368
24-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Haha! You guys are so funny. But i notice those that will openly stare for long time are old ah peks ��

Sis, you tell where is your office, confirm I stand in front of you and stare long long.:D:p

sanuuk
24-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Sis, you tell where is your office, confirm I stand in front of you and stare long long.p

Hey bro, you Mai hai si Xiao mei mei Ler! She exposed her off. Add later dreamzknight ka jiao her how ?:D

chatforfun
24-04-2017, 10:21 PM

Did anyone saw you doing it in office? Haha thrills.

cornelius
24-04-2017, 10:30 PM
I did it almost everyday twice .. morning once noon once ...
new to office at commonwealth.. any girl always do it office at commonwealth too) ahaha

Do so offend, not tired or sleepy meh?

cornelius
24-04-2017, 10:30 PM

Skilled executives know where to pleasant

mike3329
24-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Since the topic is masturbation in the office, my own experience may be somewhat different. There was this hot junior executive who used to drop by my office for discussions. After some time our relationship developed from light petting to some serious hank-panky ala Pres Bill Clinton style. This included getting blow jobs from her when she was on her knees under my large office table. Sometimes this happened when I was on international conference calls with my corporate HQ. Those were the days! :D

edwintantan
24-04-2017, 11:49 PM

Maybe they are with u .. they saw the half balls from u should be enough dont need to see others half balls .. haha joking only

kaixiang
25-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Office toilet. Office too open. The cubicle has walls la, but the bottom part is not and sometimes can see shadows? There was once we use it to check the shoe of the staff sleeping inside :P

The office girls sometimes wear until too hot, temp staff sometimes just wear anything that covers xia. Body hugging dress, super short rompers, pencil skirts. Some of their daily routine, photocopying and moving around abit inconvenience with it, then zg loh.

Usually too much work to notice, but when you're in need for a distraction, your right hand best friend after ur 2IC awakes from all these.

firepost
25-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Haha! My office's toilet. Same same la:p

OK OK toilet still got privacy la!

firepost
25-04-2017, 06:45 AM

Visual then imaging in big head then small head take over.

firepost
25-04-2017, 06:56 AM

The visual must make the mind stirring something then got reaction la!
If an ugly one show boobs (can't imagine have sex with her) I think most will not turn on.

firepost
25-04-2017, 06:58 AM

True man. Sometimes just pretend to be gentleman. :D

Desiderata
25-04-2017, 07:04 AM

Would you like to share those video / image, so that you can tease Bros here too.

Niao
25-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Personally I have never tried to fingered or Toyed myself in the office. But I did it for my ex bf during my attachment in the early days as he is rather in favoured of me giving him a handjob under the desk. Was attached to his company for a week. Our relationship only lasted for 4 days.

But it was really thrilling especially when he was squaring next to me behind the desk as though he is briefing me on some work related matters when at least 8 of us coworkers in the same office while I stroke his manhood.

Once I unzipped his pant as he cummed under the desk on my show but it was messy. Not liking it. But like the thrills of getting caught. :p

TomCaine
25-04-2017, 09:07 AM
Personally I have never tried to fingered or Toyed myself in the office. But I did it for my ex bf during my attachment in the early days as he is rather in favoured of me giving him a handjob under the desk. Was attached to his company for a week. Our relationship only lasted for 4 days.

But it was really thrilling especially when he was squaring next to me behind the desk as though he is briefing me on some work related matters when at least 8 of us coworkers in the same office while I stroke his manhood.

Once I unzipped his pant as he cummed under the desk on my show but it was messy. Not liking it. But like the thrills of getting caught. :p

Wah so steady! :D

invertigo
25-04-2017, 09:07 AM

very intriguing sis...always wondered if my female co workers masturbate while at work...

I for one am quite the flirty type and would try to tease some of the cute female colleagues when at work, I like how the innocent ones get alittle awkward and try to brush me off when I play with their hair/give alittle short massage on their shoulders when coming from the back and talking to them.

Next time I'll tease those sitting at the corner cubicles harder :P

luckystrike8888
25-04-2017, 09:12 AM
The office girls sometimes wear until too hot, temp staff sometimes just wear anything that covers xia. Body hugging dress, super short rompers, pencil skirts. Some of their daily routine, photocopying and moving around abit inconvenience with it, then zg loh.
2IC awakes from all these.

Yes, done in office using a colleague's jacket and her perfume smell.....damn those OL really wearing super hot! Sometimes purposely let you see some and not see some.....2IC cannot tahan.

siamkia49
25-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Nv masturbated in the office....
But I've sex with my ex in toilet of a tuition centre she was working for a number of times after we broke up...
Thrilling...

acidicavex
25-04-2017, 10:23 AM
wah so many kinky one sighz why i never found one like that so nottie :D:p

ItsEsther
25-04-2017, 10:24 AM
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office :o
Just a humble selfie of myself... hope you guys like it :p

http://i67.tinypic.com/1569seq.jpg

LiverBird8
25-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Wow that's a damn nice pic..
I do masterbate at my office toilet quite often.. can't do it at home and sometimes don't get sex too.. so only place to diy is during office hour.. think your pic will be my diy material today.. hehee

MaraGuru
25-04-2017, 10:36 AM

Already immense, with half boobs. Nowadays, many also used nipple tape and you can see almost full. Especially, Friday night those going for mid night movie. From side, you can see she is not wearing a bra.

MaraGuru
25-04-2017, 10:36 AM
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office :o

haha, why one of your nipple missing. Your bf took away?

ItsEsther
25-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Wow that's a damn nice pic..
I do masterbate at my office toilet quite often.. can't do it at home and sometimes don't get sex too.. so only place to diy is during office hour.. think your pic will be my diy material today.. hehee

Glad that I'm able to help :p haha!

ItsEsther
25-04-2017, 10:38 AM
haha, why one of your nipple missing. Your bf took away?

I probably lost it while rubbing it :rolleyes:
Haha.. its an inverted nipple. But it comes out when its fully erected :p
Hope thats not a turned off for bros here but i still love my body as much :)

MaraGuru
25-04-2017, 10:44 AM

Can imagine if one guy walk to her for something, and she took out her finger with all the sex cream and juice on her finer, plus the pussy smell. The guy will not only wow....

acidicavex
25-04-2017, 11:25 AM

wah tot u have inverted nipples :p

Dengue
25-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Can imagine if one guy walk to her for something, and she took out her finger with all the sex cream and juice on her finer, plus the pussy smell. The guy will not only wow....

Will be more than wow hahahaa :D

MaraGuru
25-04-2017, 11:34 AM

Love inverted nipple.....

soccerfreak
25-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Wow....didnt know there were so many ladies here and all so open and daring siah? Esther you are damn hot!

I also sometimes release myself in office toilet....but toilet now no internet connection..sucks can't stream anything..

In previous company..use to have video chat with a lady I met on wechat..she will strip and caress herself while I masturbate..

jimwong
25-04-2017, 11:43 AM

i wan suck and gently bit on ur inverted nipple

jjlsk777
25-04-2017, 11:52 AM

sis, that is a turn on. :p

ItsEsther
25-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Thanks! And thanks to those who upped my points 😘😘😘

I'm busy at work today but still feeling horny yet cant release myself:(

UselessWood
25-04-2017, 12:01 PM

Lunch time soon ..... :)

jasminee
25-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Yes, done in office using a colleague's jacket and her perfume smell.....damn those OL really wearing super hot! Sometimes purposely let you see some and not see some.....2IC cannot tahan.

Then after you used your colleague's jacket you release on it? :eek:
Not worry that your colleague will notice it?

True man. Sometimes just pretend to be gentleman. :D

Ya agree with you some of my colleague also will come over to my place and have small chat or ask me something but I know where their sharp eyes are targeting lolzzzz :D

Dengue
25-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Ya agree with you some of my colleague also will come over to my place and have small chat or ask me something but I know where their sharp eyes are targeting lolzzzz :D

You must be enjoying too :D

chatforfun
25-04-2017, 12:24 PM

You can play with yourself and share with us here

acidicavex
25-04-2017, 12:33 PM
You can play with yourself and share with us here

yah i like the suggestion haha show how u doing it in office :D

jasminee
25-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Haha! You guys are so funny. But i notice those that will openly stare for long time are old ah peks 😂

Quite standard that old uncle like those ah pek type will be more daring and stare openly for quite sometime like no body business haahaa. Maybe they are old already and dont feel embarrassing at all even if they know that we notice about their staring :p

Young boys are cute taking a quick glance and look away but please loh we also can sense it when you keep turning your head or eye so frequently to our direction lolzzzz :D

jasminee
25-04-2017, 12:38 PM
You must be enjoying too :D

Well no comments haahaa :p
If dont like them to see then i can adjust my top properly and dont zaogeng mah :D

purepulp
25-04-2017, 12:40 PM
very intriguing sis...always wondered if my female co workers masturbate while at work...

I for one am quite the flirty type and would try to tease some of the cute female colleagues when at work, I like how the innocent ones get alittle awkward and try to brush me off when I play with their hair/give alittle short massage on their shoulders when coming from the back and talking to them.

Next time I'll tease those sitting at the corner cubicles harder :P

There is a fine line between flirting and harassment, just like there is a fine line between being charming and being a pervert.

Based on your actions, when your female co-workers rush to the toilet after you have 'flirted' with them, it is probably to clean themselves off after being inappropriately touched by you. I would go as far as to venture a guess that you already have quite a reputation in your office among the ladies.

May I humbly suggest that you refrain from touching them but instead learn how to flirt properly? It is easier to arouse a women via mental stimulation than by physical touch… :cool:

invertigo
25-04-2017, 01:25 PM

love how your hair drapes down your nice round breasts sis ! keep it up !

Im sure the guy you are riding would enjoy the beautiful view of your body :)

ItsEsther
25-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks all for the compliments!
Pls keep your kinky office sexperiences cumming ;):p

mike3329
25-04-2017, 06:40 PM
TS; Great nice pair of boobs indeed. So full and just ripe for loving! Brings back such fond memories of my corporate days when I get to play with the hot junior exec's tits and to get a blowjob from her on 'good' days! Looking forward to seeing more of you....

edwintantan
25-04-2017, 07:21 PM

How abt sharing ur full body photos

michael_368
25-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Thanks all for the compliments!
Pls keep your kinky office sexperiences cumming ;):p

Sis, you have nice pair of sexy boobs. keep me harden all day. :D

HC NEWBIRD
25-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Sis, you have nice pair of sexy boobs. keep me harden all day. :D

Next pic, the lower portion?-:D

@

restlessDD
25-04-2017, 07:57 PM

Wow wow wow... Beautiful assets.. Love those so much...

Reminds me of my ex.. We made out in the pantry in office once.. We were co-workers and started dating and the relationship lasted for about a year. I used to sit diagonally from her and we could see each other just by turning our heads 45 degree.

She will give me those sexy "I want it now" looks once in a while and then I'll then recce the pantry to make sure it's empty then call her in her office line to bring her in as if someone call her to attend to something.

Office people seldom use that pantry because it's a small room under the stairs and there was a bigger pantry on the other side of office. When she come in, we can lock the door since the cleaning auntie only comes in the morning and hardly anyone would use the pantry.

Luckily we never had anyone crashing in.. Haha.. Would have been a scene cause she would strip down her skirt or pants cause she like to spread wide wide. She gets very wet easily and we never need to use lube.

Feeling hot and steamy now just thinking about her and those days... Haha..

michelle535
25-04-2017, 09:05 PM
the guys in my office will talk dirty to me. claimed they went toilet
"to do it" after catching me "showing" it.
true or not / after reading here, seems true?

jimwong
25-04-2017, 09:18 PM

any pic to show

sadfa
25-04-2017, 09:20 PM

You should record it n tell HR n get theSE men sacked n then get their pay. If HR refuse, complain to MOM.
______
EXCHANGE points got record ma

siamkia49
25-04-2017, 10:15 PM
You should record it n tell HR n get theSE men sacked n then get their pay. If HR refuse, complain to MOM.
______
EXCHANGE points got record ma

She didn't complain she felt offended so perhaps she also enjoy hearing them talking dirty to her...?
U never know....

sadfa
25-04-2017, 10:54 PM
She didn't complain she felt offended so perhaps she also enjoy hearing them talking dirty to her...?
U never know....

Wrong!!!!!

You're wrong because u don't realise spore is fucked up. A Shit fake country

How many gers report police they kanna molested just to get money from the men. The police n courts n cb media knows About it but we never hear any gers kanna jail for extorting money

And gers in the street, arms get touched or breast got brushed or legs brushed, u seriously believe they are traumatized after being morlested. Must go counselling?

The truth is in foreign countries, in appropriate places like bars n parties, guys engage in flirting talks with gers. But in spore, if in bar, u say to ger you very hot. Ill make u go to heaven. If she complain to cops youll go jail.

Those guys are dumb to engage in such masturbation talk in office. Its not flirting but sexual harrassment . Even if the ger isn't offended, if she report them, they can get in deep shit
______
Exchange points wrong ma

jamesboyboygirl
25-04-2017, 11:12 PM
I will always secretly masturbates in office under my desk when I saw one of my colleague down blouse because she just seat in front of me. Once she asking what I am doing? why my hand is always under my desk? I reply my hand is tired and need rest. And the best part was I was still masturbating when both of are talking. And she just give me a smile.

sadfa
25-04-2017, 11:19 PM
There is a fine line between flirting and harassment, just like there is a fine line between being charming and being a pervert.

Based on your actions, when your female co-workers rush to the toilet after you have 'flirted' with them, it is probably to clean themselves off after being inappropriately touched by you. I would go as far as to venture a guess that you already have quite a reputation in your office among the ladies.

May I humbly suggest that you refrain from touching them but instead learn how to flirt properly? It is easier to arouse a women via mental stimulation than by physical touch… :cool:

Ya lor.

Alot of these Asian men are dumb fucks.
Female colleagues aren't a captive audience for male colleagues to morlest them n tease or sexually harrass them. Even if guys do it in secondary schools, they aren't 15 anymore

Asking female colleagues last night got fuck bo.
U having period ar.
Eat more bananas , yr bf will be happy.
All inappropriate .

Inappropriate touching even worse.
Knn. Think this is ktv meh

Waiting for these idiots to get in deep shit. Getting sack will b considered damn lucky.
_____
Exchange points appropriate ma

Angexwei
26-04-2017, 02:25 AM
In the toilet .. had séx once in the company ;);)

firepost
26-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Wrong!!!!!

You're wrong because u don't realise spore is fucked up. A Shit fake country

How many gers report police they kanna molested just to get money from the men. The police n courts n cb media knows About it but we never hear any gers kanna jail for extorting money

And gers in the street, arms get touched or breast got brushed or legs brushed, u seriously believe they are traumatized after being morlested. Must go counselling?

The truth is in foreign countries, in appropriate places like bars n parties, guys engage in flirting talks with gers. But in spore, if in bar, u say to ger you very hot. Ill make u go to heaven. If she complain to cops youll go jail.

Those guys are dumb to engage in such masturbation talk in office. Its not flirting but sexual harrassment . Even if the ger isn't offended, if she report them, they can get in deep shit
______
Exchange points wrong ma

We have Woman's Charter.

Desiderata
26-04-2017, 07:30 AM

Nice picture, more please.

👍🏿

wewewe
26-04-2017, 08:33 AM

Going to wash my hp.. Just cum on u

cornelius
26-04-2017, 09:45 AM

Talking dirty to you. You must be attracted to them. We guys dun waste time on girls who are not attractive to us.

mike3329
26-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Esther's boobs and pouting lips has effectively brought the country's GDP down a couple of notches. Office peeps are too busy masturbating instead of working.

If she posts even hotter pics of herself the consequences for the economy may be dire. Hot-blooded males and possibly females are all keeping their hand under their tables pumping and stroking away! Cleaning aunties are complaining about fishy smelling blotches and soiled tissues staining the office carpets and floor tiles.

The country is becoming known as the masturbation capital of the world. :D

sennheiser
26-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Many times in the washroom.

Sometimes will see zg from OL when they sashay up the stairs.. Or the pantylines of a tight skirt.

luckystrike8888
26-04-2017, 10:33 AM

Agreed.
To him is flirting but to the ladies maybe harassment. If he keeps touching them one day will have to pay for it.

ItsEsther
26-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Esther's boobs and pouting lips has effectively brought the country's GDP down a couple of notches. Office peeps are too busy masturbating instead of working.

If she posts even hotter pics of herself the consequences for the economy may be dire. Hot-blooded males and possibly females are all keeping their hand under their tables pumping and stroking away! Cleaning aunties are complaining about fishy smelling blotches and soiled tissues staining the office carpets and floor tiles.

Haha.. you are exaggerating. But thank you for the compliments though:p

ItsEsther
26-04-2017, 10:35 AM
Good morning everyone! Here's your breakfast for today :)

http://i63.tinypic.com/33tmm48.jpg

acidicavex
26-04-2017, 10:40 AM
wah 2 dua bao very full :D:p

Shadow_warrior
26-04-2017, 11:19 AM

wow...I like breakfast....

can I dabao for lunch too?

great body and pictures...

itguy2008
26-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Unfortunately, nope :(
Haha just the sudden urge I guess. Probably bcos I have always been fantasizing office sex but it never happens

I am sure we can make it happen for you.

LoveBoobies
26-04-2017, 12:08 PM

wah lau eh early morning see this i climb scaffolding also got problem liao. until now also not yet reach my level.

restlessDD
26-04-2017, 12:29 PM

Haha bro... You work for NY Times ah??
Good reporting... Totally agree 👍😅

restlessDD
26-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Haha.. you are exaggerating. But thank you for the compliments though:p

No his not... Now if I don't see your pix in the morning I can't work... So it's affecting GDP both ways...

cornelius
26-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Hahaha... really affecting my work... Hahaha... today I become unproductive in my work but to look at the beautiful photo

TheOneAtWork
26-04-2017, 01:19 PM
very nice figure! would love to suck those nipples and fonder those big breasts haha :D

Laysfan
26-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Nice thread! Hope to hear more from the ladies :)

ah rat
26-04-2017, 02:15 PM

Sis,see your neh neh.Now I want to teh your neh neh :p :D

Whatoeat
26-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Sis,see your neh neh.Now I want to teh your neh neh :p :D

Making teh susu ah? :D

naan1974
26-04-2017, 03:37 PM

let's have a guess on her size!
winner gets free teh susu

ItsEsther
26-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Haha i'm sure the experts here can get my size right :p

kingster
26-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Sis boobs game stronk!

WaterJeans
26-04-2017, 08:11 PM

Use eyes hard to tell la, need to feel :)

edwintantan
26-04-2017, 08:21 PM

Wow sister I'm late for breakfast.. can send dinner
U have great body and full lips can can suck cock well .. so envy ur bf

MiamiVice
26-04-2017, 08:21 PM

Sis what did you show to them? :)

edwintantan
26-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Boobs size should be D ?

lipe
26-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Sis ItsEsther,

Thanks for the pic. Nice breasts. Some important info for you.

The Pencil Test

The pencil test is a simple test to determine one of two things: whether a young girl is ready to wear a bra or not, and if a woman’s breasts are sagging (ptosis).

The tester stands up straight with her back to the wall, lifts her breasts and places a pencil horizontally under them in the inframammary fold (where the underside of the breasts attach to the chest wall). She then releases her breasts. If the pencil falls to the floor, she doesn’t need to wear a bra, but if it stays put, then upholstery is advisable.

Other versions of the pencil test exist, including Boobs, Boys And High Heels, Or How To Get Dressed In Just Under Six Hours author Diane Brill’s cleavage test, which involves placing the pencil vertically in between the breasts while wearing a push-up bra. This time, if the pencil stays put, her cleavage is considered perfect!

Essentially the pencil test is just a bit of silly fun – after all, if the pencil stays put when placed horizontally, it doesn’t necessarily mean your boobs are sagging, rather that you simply have larger breasts.

However, some plastic surgeons advise using the pencil test at home before attending a consultation to self-evaluate ptosis. This is because surgeons generally assess the severity of the sagging by measuring the position of the nipple in relation to the inframammary fold. If the nipples are positioned below the fold, then they are officially considered to be sagging, with nipples which both hang below the fold and point towards the ground signifying the most advanced stage of ptosis.

ItsEsther
26-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Wow! Thanks for the info. Will try it :)
But from your point of view, are mine sagging? Honest opinion appreciated. I seldom wear my bra thus it has lesser support which might cause my boobs to sag.

Sis ItsEsther,

Thanks for the pic. Nice breasts. Some important info for you.

The Pencil Test

The pencil test is a simple test to determine one of two things: whether a young girl is ready to wear a bra or not, and if a woman’s breasts are sagging (ptosis).

The tester stands up straight with her back to the wall, lifts her breasts and places a pencil horizontally under them in the inframammary fold (where the underside of the breasts attach to the chest wall). She then releases her breasts. If the pencil falls to the floor, she doesn’t need to wear a bra, but if it stays put, then upholstery is advisable.

Other versions of the pencil test exist, including Boobs, Boys And High Heels, Or How To Get Dressed In Just Under Six Hours author Diane Brill’s cleavage test, which involves placing the pencil vertically in between the breasts while wearing a push-up bra. This time, if the pencil stays put, her cleavage is considered perfect!

Essentially the pencil test is just a bit of silly fun – after all, if the pencil stays put when placed horizontally, it doesn’t necessarily mean your boobs are sagging, rather that you simply have larger breasts.

However, some plastic surgeons advise using the pencil test at home before attending a consultation to self-evaluate ptosis. This is because surgeons generally assess the severity of the sagging by measuring the position of the nipple in relation to the inframammary fold. If the nipples are positioned below the fold, then they are officially considered to be sagging, with nipples which both hang below the fold and point towards the ground signifying the most advanced stage of ptosis.

mike3329
26-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Wow sister I'm late for breakfast.. can send dinner
U have great body and full lips can can suck cock well .. so envy ur bf

Have to agree @edwin wholeheartedly, Esther's fabulous lips must give awesome blowjobs. It must be heavenly to be engulfed by them...just the thought made many of us hard this morning at breakfast.

Indeed your bf is one lucky guy although it would appear that he needs some help. By your own admission, although he fed u, apparently u could still do with more...probably ending with aromatic, wet fingers!

You are such a tease. Nonetheless just being able to see but not to touch is such exquisite torture. No wonder someone here fantasised and fapped, ending with COP (cum on phone).

Can you tease us with the rest of your assets?... pls :)

JimmyCase
26-04-2017, 10:02 PM
I will always secretly masturbates in office under my desk when I saw one of my colleague down blouse because she just seat in front of me. Once she asking what I am doing? why my hand is always under my desk? I reply my hand is tired and need rest. And the best part was I was still masturbating when both of are talking. And she just give me a smile.

She cannot see your hand moving meh?

lipe
26-04-2017, 10:19 PM

Sis ItsEsther,

Based on photo, seemed you are not standing upright. If this is so, then hard to judge.

If you are standing upright, my opinion is that your breasts are big (yummy!!!). The nipples are pointing down, reckon a bit sagging.

These may help you to judge.

Wow! Thanks for the info. Will try it :)
But from your point of view, are mine sagging? Honest opinion appreciated. I seldom wear my bra thus it has lesser support which might cause my boobs to sag.

HeyHottie
27-04-2017, 12:30 AM
I masturbate in the toilet after seeing colleagues sexy outfits or zaogeng :)

HeyHottie
27-04-2017, 12:52 AM

Iluvfish
27-04-2017, 06:08 AM
Office toilet you mean? Common lah

123456789poiuyt
27-04-2017, 06:26 AM
Hey sis, nice asset u got. Can you lick your own nipples? :D

edwintantan
27-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Sis .. I'm here Q-ing for breakfast
What u serving today

ItsEsther
27-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Good morning bros and sis!
Sorry today is a busy day, so no freshly made breakfast. Can we make do with an instant breakfast that was made few days ago? :p

http://i67.tinypic.com/2v3j8t3.jpg

edwintantan
27-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Sorry today is a busy day, so no freshly made breakfast. Can we make do with an instant breakfast that was made few days ago? :p

Can .. the 2 eggs u add in .. got 1 egg half boil
Egg yolk never pop out .. haha

Sis nice invert nipples

storylistener
27-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Nice breakfast..

mike3329
27-04-2017, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=ItsEsther;15877363]Good morning bros and sis!

Very nice indeed but for a change, can we have a more traditional breakfast instead...your 'ham chin pang'? please...:D

restlessDD
27-04-2017, 10:11 AM

Doesn't matter how many days ago... Your breasts are the freshest and best I've seen in a while 😉

tsuna7
27-04-2017, 10:59 AM

yummy~ inviting nipple i only need to suck on it for breakfast! fresh milk

naan1974
27-04-2017, 11:46 AM

ah sis
can we have 2 erected nips for breakfast tomorrow?

ItsEsther
27-04-2017, 11:47 AM
Hope you guys enjoyed today's breakfast. Will try to serve freshly made breakfast for tmr, TGIF :p:)

michael_368
27-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed today's breakfast. Will try to serve freshly made breakfast for tmr, TGIF :p:)

Hi Sis,

What about lunch & dinner? Waiting patiently for your serving.:D:p

mgf413
27-04-2017, 12:57 PM

oooo lookin 4wd 2 dat. dey r scrumptious btw. looks like 32DD or 34DD 2 me bt i mite b wrong. lol

wk23
27-04-2017, 01:43 PM

I just done cum on ur fantastic boobs in office toilet.

arbndre
27-04-2017, 02:08 PM

Agree with you sis!:p

Not only guys DIY when at work ya...

Always did it in office's toliet~ while taking photos and WA to hubby to tease him.:D

*Wished I had boobies like yours! #envy

Cheers
ArbndreF - InoutinouT

storylistener
27-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Everyone has his/her needs..

mike3329
27-04-2017, 02:47 PM

Since you are offering to serve some freshly made breakfast tmr, please surprise us with a traditional hot, moist and aromatic 'ham chin pang'..Yummmy

ItsEsther
27-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Thanks you all for your generous compliments! :o

Would appreciate if you could up my points if you like what you're seeing to encourage and keep delicious meals cumming :p

mike3329
27-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Thanks you all for your generous compliments! :o

Would appreciate if you could up my points if you like what you're seeing to encourage and keep delicious meals cumming :p

Absolutely no problem. My 13pts as a down-payment and encouragement in anticipation of the sight of your 'ham chin pang' for breakfast when you deem fit. Keeping my fingers crossed and ready for a good fapping session....:)

won08
27-04-2017, 07:07 PM

Same here .... have a colleague who like to wear very short dress, sure zaogeng undies when she sit :)

slientasshole
27-04-2017, 10:03 PM

power lah sis

LoveBoobies
27-04-2017, 10:09 PM
power lah sis

wah lau eh damn dua liap. suffocate to death also die smiling

HC NEWBIRD
27-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Are pics of lower portion cuming soon?

@

compln
28-04-2017, 12:12 AM
ah sis
can we have 2 erected nips for breakfast tomorrow?

Agree..could we have both nipples pop out later in the morning:p

FUNNYANDHORNY
28-04-2017, 06:43 AM

Sis,
Am hungry!!....:D

edwintantan
28-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Sis where are u ?
We are waiting for breakfast ( sis are u late for work .. last night party or company bf for secession )

ItsEsther
28-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Good moaning bros/sis!!! ❤

Sorry, I'm late. Steaming fresh hot buns for you right away! :o:p

http://i64.tinypic.com/pq16q.jpg

Sen5eS
28-04-2017, 09:38 AM
nice set of boobies :D lovely way to start the day .... mind boggling explosion ;)

storylistener
28-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Wow!! super nice.. if got more, will be better..

mike3329
28-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Nice..very nice but please remove those suction cups and let us appreciate those fully elongated awesome nipples. They tend to hide away in their burrows. Flaunt them and the boys will be happy!

Laolucas
28-04-2017, 11:14 AM

Wow.. did you bring those to the office?

LoveBoobies
28-04-2017, 12:07 PM

Wah lau so wasted. Feed me with those better what. You feel shiok, I also happy. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Some more suction strength can be adjusted to your liking by word of command only lor.

ItsEsther
28-04-2017, 04:35 PM
TGIF bonus! :p

At my office's rooftop garden :p

http://i68.tinypic.com/4zvwgm.jpg

storylistener
28-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Wow!! Sis Esther is awesome..

6Friendly9
28-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Nice!!! I occasionally will DIY in the IT room.... cold and only accessible by few... once brought my FB into ofc late at nite solely to bong her in the room..

ShadowDancing
28-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Wow!! Sis Esther is awesome..

Yeah, wish to see more of her!!

tsuna7
28-04-2017, 04:58 PM

this is awesome! make me feel like doing masturbating in my office now:p

edwintantan
28-04-2017, 05:04 PM

Sis .. u have perfect body .. today dress down so in jean

slientasshole
28-04-2017, 05:23 PM

walau take this pic go pcc liao

HC NEWBIRD
28-04-2017, 07:42 PM
[
Sis.

Will we get to see lower for the long weekend?

@
[/COLOR]

Sky88
28-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Haha. Me me me.

ItsEsther
28-04-2017, 09:12 PM
[
Sis.

Will we get to see lower for the long weekend?

@
[/COLOR]

Hehe keep the points cumming! More encouragment deserves more juicy photos:p

peter321
28-04-2017, 10:19 PM

so damn huge!!!!!!!!!!

peter321
28-04-2017, 10:21 PM

Thanks for spicing up my day!!! Keep it up!! hope to receive more from you during longgg weekends

Rickey
28-04-2017, 10:35 PM
TGIF bonus!

Omg !!...another rare young sis who is so daring & notti at her workplace :eek:...EIP in the day !! ;)...lovely nips btw !!...keep it up !!

Xtremed
28-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Love the pics :D

Desiderata
29-04-2017, 06:57 AM

Nice environment for outdoor sex

HC NEWBIRD
29-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Omg !!...another rare young sis who is so daring & notti at her workplace :eek:...EIP in the day !! ;)...lovely nips btw !!...keep it up !!

Bro,

Welcoming you here.

@

sub51
29-04-2017, 10:07 AM

Wow...great n refershing
More pls

Mercysider
29-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Love the pics :D

Same here too :D

jasminee
29-04-2017, 04:07 PM

You must be very busy everyday at work haahaa :D

HeyHottie
29-04-2017, 07:09 PM
You must be very busy everyday at work haahaa :D

No lah, not everyday got zaogeng to see :D

jasminee
30-04-2017, 05:11 AM
No lah, not everyday got zaogeng to see :D

maybe your eyes are not sharp enough heehee :D

HC NEWBIRD
30-04-2017, 08:11 AM
Good morning everyone.

@

Laolucas
30-04-2017, 08:12 AM

Sis, sounds like you everyday zao geng in the office... i would love to be your colleague working beside and inside you... lol

Rickey
30-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Good morning everyone.

@

Hi Good sunday morning my good fren, HC NEWBIRD...T.Q for yr welcome :)..lai, lai join me to camp here to view more of TS' daring pixs ;)...haha.

sub51
30-04-2017, 10:36 AM

Make my day....
More photos pls

pandhu
30-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Sis, sounds like you everyday zao geng in the office... i would love to be your colleague working beside and inside you... lol

Agree with you bro :D

WaterJeans
30-04-2017, 11:22 AM

How to train our eyes to be sharp, teach leh :D

Adlih
30-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Sister Itsesther, nice posts... Thanks for sharing.. Hope to see more post and EIP.. :=

zeusfist
30-04-2017, 04:56 PM

sis, i want to go apply work ur office liao. hahaha

jamesboyboygirl
01-05-2017, 12:02 AM

She is my friend which I secretly masturbates in office in front or back of her or whenever I have a chance to masturbates without her knowledge.

How I wish one day I can really Fuck her, do blowjob or breast fuck for me Really like her beautiful tits.

完颜不破
01-05-2017, 12:21 AM

She is my friend which I secretly masturbates in office in front or back of her or whenever I have a chance to masturbates without her knowledge.

How I wish one day I can really Fuck her, do blowjob or breast fuck for me Really like her beautiful tits.

Dun wish bro... make the first move

sadfa
01-05-2017, 03:31 AM

U sabo her is it. Or sabo her other colleagues or u so dumb sabo ownself
_____
Exchange points with ownself ma

wolflust
01-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Nice tits you have there and nice nips.

Love to lick & tease inverted nips till they erect, used to do that to my ex.

wangzzz
01-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Nice tits you have there and nice nips.

Love to lick & tease inverted nips till they erect, used to do that to my ex.

!

Bumps!

storylistener
02-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Wonder if there's any breakfast today after a long break.. :P

rottenday
02-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Wonder if there's any breakfast today after a long break.. :P

Feeling hungry? haha :D

storylistener
02-05-2017, 12:07 PM

Haha.. hmmmm... Yes..

mike3329
02-05-2017, 03:33 PM

Our chef is missing today. No breakfast this morning. Where got mood to work? Wonder if she is 'working to rule' for better pay or the boobs toy/vibrator has broken down! :confused:

ItsEsther
02-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Good afternoon everyone! Here's your teabreak. Sorry, I've been really busy. Hope everyone had a great and juicy long weekend :p

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ngzo1x.jpg

storylistener
02-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Haha, Sis tempts us by revealing abit of her boobs.. nice one :P

mike3329
02-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Haha, Sis tempts us by revealing abit of her boobs.. nice one :P

What a tease...a pic that makes you want to crawl into her bed and slowly pull down the duvet to expose all those yummy hidden pleasures..Yup, the type of pic that will get u thinking naughty thoughts..and get u hard!

edwintantan
02-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Sis ur lunch photos like Man U give half one ball

Cagedfury
02-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Sis ur lunch photos like Man U give half one ball

Man U now got no Bra, can give 2 balls

rottenday
02-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Good afternoon everyone! Here's your teabreak. Sorry, I've been really busy. Hope everyone had a great and juicy long weekend :p

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ngzo1x.jpg

Nice one sis :)

antartica
02-05-2017, 09:25 PM

:eek::eek: how could I have missed out on this beautiful pair!

HankyPoo
02-05-2017, 09:26 PM
:eek::eek: how could I have missed out on this beautiful pair!

Really a nice set :D

lipe
02-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Bros,

Don't get too excited. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Need not CSI. Just look into each photo closely for details.

kinergy
02-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Really a nice set :D

Indeed a nice set :D

storylistener
03-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Agreed.. :D

michelle535
03-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Bros,

[

Not me.

ItsEsther
03-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Bros,

Hi bro, not sure what you're trying to imply. But rest assured, photos are all mine :)

ItsEsther
03-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Hot weather. Need to keep myself cool a bit :p

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hqtici.jpg

storylistener
03-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Sis Esther has been good to us..Providing us with breakfast & teabreak :)

wolflust
03-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Your partner is damn lucky

Nice hot body you have....

Hot weather. Need to keep myself cool a bit :p

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hqtici.jpg

edwintantan
03-05-2017, 07:44 PM
sis ,, nice body
if my wife or gf have this type of body
i confirm work from Home

tomo morning breakfast can you post lower photos

lipe
03-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Sis michelle535,

Haha. Good one. Hae a nice week.

[

Not me.

lipe
03-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Sis ItsEsther,

In some photos, there is a mole on the left side. In others - none. The shape of the breasts and the position of the nipples does not tally.

The left or right inverted nipples are not consistent.

The darker shade on left breast inner side not consistent.

However, if as claimed these are your photos, then we appreciate your efforts and input. Have a nice day.

Where possible provide us with delicious and drooling breakfasts.

Hi bro, not sure what you're trying to imply. But rest assured, photos are all mine :)

sartchi
03-05-2017, 08:04 PM
[

Not me.

Thanks!! Nice pic to masturbate in the office :D

iHANDJOBLOVER
03-05-2017, 09:31 PM
[

Not me.

Sis,
we can fap tgt.:D:D

Rolittah
03-05-2017, 09:33 PM
[

Not me.

Like this type of translucent undies :)

dingobat
03-05-2017, 10:03 PM
I personally have pcc in company tpilet about while watching hot naked Asian girls on Tumblr.

BTech
03-05-2017, 10:09 PM

No its not!

sadfa
03-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Sis ItsEsther,

In some photos, there is a mole on the left side. In others - none. The shape of the breasts and the position of the nipples does not tally.

The left or right inverted nipples are not consistent.

The darker shade on left breast inner side not consistent.

However, if as claimed these are your photos, then we appreciate your efforts and input. Have a nice day.

Where possible provide us with delicious and drooling breakfasts.

This just shows.... U got too much time on yr hands
_______
Exchange points need time ma

Barbedwire5
03-05-2017, 10:21 PM
No its not!

Concur.

And fully agreed with Bro lipe's observations.

Why #192 covered up. Wearing chain in bed?

sgjoey
04-05-2017, 08:08 AM
In between wanking away.... here's something good to know....

https://www.indy100.com/article/masturbation-work-office-good-health-science-report-month-7525081

mike3329
04-05-2017, 09:52 AM
In between wanking away.... here's something good to know....

https://www.indy100.com/article/masturbation-work-office-good-health-science-report-month-7525081

Sounds like a great productivity tool...the Fapping Room. Perhaps corporations can consider setting them up as morale-booster for their staff or if space is tight; maybe part of the pantry will do. Then employ busty, nubile tea-ladies as Fapping Assistants to lend a hand or her boobs for fapping purposes.

Once the idea catches on, you can be sure the staff will start to help each other 'relieve' their stress and tensions at work. They can then fap happily together and build team-work too..What a great idea. Any takers who will pioneer this concept? :)

iHANDJOBLOVER
04-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Like this type of translucent undies :)

Hope to borrow from her to pcc.:D

Rezphys
04-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Sounds like a great productivity tool...the Fapping Room. Perhaps corporations can consider setting them up as morale-booster for their staff or if space is tight; maybe part of the pantry will do. Then employ busty, nubile tea-ladies as Fapping Assistants to lend a hand or her boobs for fapping purposes.

Once the idea catches on, you can be sure the staff will start to help each other 'relieve' their stress and tensions at work. They can then fap happily together and build team-work too..What a great idea. Any takers who will pioneer this concept? :)

Support this idea! :D

iHANDJOBLOVER
04-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Support this idea! :D

Sar-Pork too.

Weiwei88
04-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Anybody work at commonwealth area? We can have lunch together . Girls only. Hahah

grasshoppers
04-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Anybody work at commonwealth area? We can have lunch together . Girls only. Hahah

Why lunch together? Masturbate together better la :D

JieJieJiaoWo
04-05-2017, 03:20 PM
No its not!

I never follow this thread or the images closely so im not very sure. But if use phone front camera and phone rear camera will have difference. Image can be inverted. Front camera is like mirror reflection, so if actual mole on left, will look like at right side in image. If is use rear camera, mole will remain on the actual side.

Maybe when no mole on left then it was at the right?

Just sharing a possible explanation.

stevesg786
04-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Honestly.... I do jerk off in the office toilet at least one or twice a month...
Sometimes just can't take it after seeing some of my colleagues...

So just go and release quickly while watching porn...

Hahaaa

ItsEsther
04-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Not sure why there are overly paranoid bros who think that I'm faking and what do I benefit from that, I dont know.
Like what Bro Jiejiejiawo said, yes, photos can be inverted.
As for the mole/no mole. Depending on angles, lightings etc... sometimes its there sometimes its not. I dont know how to explain that and dont see a need to justify myself to those who dont believe me.
Here are some photos to prove that I am NOT A FAKE.
If you dont believe or dont like what you see, you can ignore my thread. If you like, you are more than welcome to stay. Each has its own.
If nobody likes what you're seeing, its fine, I will take my leave too :)

http://i67.tinypic.com/vh87qs.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/wi20wi.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/1449xyp.jpg

storylistener
04-05-2017, 04:52 PM

Dont think it's gonna happened in SG

NewsMedia
04-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Not sure why there are overly paranoid bros who think that I'm faking and what do I benefit from that, I dont know.
As for the mole/no mole. Depending on angles, lightings etc... sometimes its there sometimes its not. I dont know how to explain that and dont see a need to justify myself to those who dont believe me.
If you dont believe or dont like what you see, you can ignore my thread. If you like, you are more than welcome to stay. Each has its own.

Very nice body sis! Support support :)

Shadow_warrior
04-05-2017, 04:58 PM
super nice sis....thanks...

invertigo
04-05-2017, 05:00 PM
If nobody likes what you're seeing, its fine, I will take my leave too

just be yourself sis :)

there will always be skeptics no matter what you do..im sure there will still be people telling you those post-it notes are photoshopped... haha..

keep it up! im truly entertained by the breakfast you are serving !

Pebbled
04-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Camping here for nice breakfast everyday :D

Olduser
04-05-2017, 05:09 PM

Just ignore those haters...
Keep posting sis..

I like what i see....

GalacTikus
04-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Just ignore those haters...
Keep posting sis..

I like what i see....

Agree with you bro :)

niakon
04-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Ignore those people saying you're a fake sis. No doubt you're real. You got a great body :D

stevesg786
04-05-2017, 05:40 PM

Wow Esther!!
U are definitely a hotty!!
Wud u mind if I look at
Your sexy pics and jerk off in the office?

edwintantan
04-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Sis Esther
Don't leave ... we believe u are truth
Guys why spoil music when girls with perfect body is here to share her body
Can u just enjoy what was given by her
Do u guys agrees that her body is smooth .. boobs are nice
What u have to say when she even proof by pasting post pad with her name on it

ItsEsther
04-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Thanks for being so supportive bros :o:o:o

Even if I'm fake, no harm to just enjoy the delicious meals I served right... :rolleyes:

storylistener
04-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Thank you, Sis Esther for preparing the delicious meals & let us enjoy the delicious meals. :)
Most of the bros have enjoyed/loved the meals you have served & I am one of them :)
Please do continue to server more delicious meals :)

EllyxxxMichel
04-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Wow! Great!

LauYewTee
04-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Esther, what is your status? Fancy writing us something, naughty?
:horns:

lipe
04-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Sis ItsEsther, there are a number of fakes exposed by other bros. As such used to take things with a pinch of salt.

Thanks for the explanation and photos. Do not be upset by my comments. I am sorry if you feel upset.

Do keep us updated for breakfast, tea break or night cap.

Have a nice evening.

submarine666
04-05-2017, 09:00 PM

Thank you sis! Don't bother about the naysayers, looking forward to what you have in stored for us.

submarine666
04-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Thank you sis!

blackface
04-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Beware of fake female imposters . It doesn't mean that she has a female nick you assume her to be a " female " . It doesn't mean that she can write stories about " herself " she is a " female " . It doesn't mean that " she " can post female pictures of " herself " in the nude she is a " female " . The only way to confirm that " she " is a real " female " is to meet " her " in person by a reputable bro . :) For all you know it could be a guy hiding behind that keyboard pretending to be a female .

sadfa
04-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Beware of fake female imposters . It doesn't mean that she has a female nick you assume her to be a " female " . It doesn't mean that she can write stories about " herself " she is a " female " . It doesn't mean that " she " can post female pictures of " herself " in the nude she is a " female " . The only way to confirm that " she " is a real " female " is to meet " her " in person by a reputable bro . :) For all you know it could be a guy hiding behind that keyboard pretending to be a female .

So whats your point.

This Esther not asking for money or gifts.
Maybe she ask for points. So wat.

No loss to us even if she got huge dick posting his frens nekid photos to prove his point. Which means ice cream for US
______
Exchange points imposter ma

sadfa
04-05-2017, 09:51 PM

Haha.

Clap clap.

Show those CSI experts a big middle finger.

Let these gei qiang fucking morons post their expert CSI opinions some more.

Say how the photo got mole n old pictures left breast occupy 2 kg mass but now how come 3 kg?

Seems like u r those who can't b challenge wan.
I challenge that u cannot b fucked. Haha
______
Exchange points getting back ma

mike3329
04-05-2017, 10:20 PM
"Haha.

Clap clap.

Say how the photo got mole n old pictures left breast occupy 2 kg mass but now how come 3 kg?

I challenge that u cannot b fucked. Haha"

sadfa is absolutely right, some bros here are going overboard doing CSI on this hotty's posting.

In fact, the one who should be upset is her office manager responsible for ensuring no misuse of office supplies, in this case all those post-it notes! Using them as pasties to cover a nipple and pussy is a definite abuse and affront to those delectable, yummy fapping stimulants!

As for the 'fucking challenge', my own take is that TS is a self-confident, sexy, hotty who chooses who she will allow to fuck. In fact, with her voracious appetite she will probably fuck who she wants and not the other way round. She is definitely highly fuckable (mean't to be a compliment) just as she is great fapping material! :D

Tannedjohn
04-05-2017, 10:20 PM

Very very nice Esther. Dick went hard once i saw your beautiful body!

storylistener
04-05-2017, 10:32 PM
"Haha.

Clap clap.

I challenge that u cannot b fucked. Haha"

sadfa is absolutely right, some bros here are going overboard doing CSI on this hotty's posting.

In fact, the one who should be upset is her office manager responsible for ensuring no misuse of office supplies, in this case all those post-it notes! Using them as pasties to cover a nipple and pussy is a definite abuse and affront to those delectable, yummy fapping stimulants!

As for the 'fucking challenge', my own take is that TS is a self-confident, sexy, hotty who chooses who she will allow to fuck. In fact, with her voracious appetite she will probably fuck who she wants and not the other way round. She is definitely highly fuckable (mean't to be a compliment) just as she is great fapping material! :D

Totally agree with what Bro mike3329 says.. *Thumbs up*