PDA

View Full Version : Xiao #ing#[email protected]

sgjk
17-01-2007, 12:42 AM
NB, damn freaking pissed that i have to sacrifice my sleep to write this to warn all bros.

went to this TN joint, very FU, got a gal name Huihui, said she been here only 3 days.

Ask her " u like singapore?"
she said, "dun like"
i ask "Y?"
she said "dun like means dun like , y ask"
NBCB, my mood all gone, then she said what service u want?!
i said what you have
she said, ur first time meh, dun know meh
nbcb
she dun cocky
i turn off liao
i told her off , said that she is attitude and i wanna change gal
she say, Change?!
then u pay extra entrance fee
F**K
WTF
piss off

when leaving , saw a power pack one, small and sluty, but i turn off with that place liao, all bros pls avoid

sammyboyfor
17-01-2007, 04:49 AM
Ask her " u like singapore?"
she said, "dun like"
i ask "Y?"

What a dumb question to ask. :rolleyes: Nobody likes Singapore. The place is absolute crap. Foreigners go there for the $$$$. Likes and dislikes don't come into the equation. :p

Rof|maoxz
17-01-2007, 09:24 AM
NB, damn freaking pissed that i have to sacrifice my sleep to write this to warn all bros.

when leaving , saw a power pack one, small and sluty, but i turn off with that place liao, all bros pls avoid

HaHa.... you damn funnie.... You visit such joints... straight to the point lah, why ask such BL Qns? Serve you right! Maybe she got the blues while serving you. :D

reuters
17-01-2007, 09:25 AM
What a dumb question to ask. Nobody likes Singapore. The place is absolute crap. Foreigners go there for the $$$$. Likes and dislikes don't come into the equation. :p

Only you dislike. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. :D

GhostRay
17-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Relax, maybe she got that time of the month or her last customer make her very piss. Relax.....

5stars
17-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Threadstarter,

Your intention might be good - to break the ice by engaging friendly. However, you might have gone on her bad days. Maybe she is indeed first time to S'pore and first time working in TN. The experience and feeling irk her.

Well. You made a sensible choice. To walk off when she provided SUCK service.

Good luck next time.

newbadass
17-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Why were you trying to chat up a WL you barely know? This is the price of being chee hong... :rolleyes:

But are a few alternative ways to handle it.

Me: "You like singapore?"
Her: "No"
Me: "Why?"
Her: "Don't like means don't like, why ask?"

Her: "What service you want?!"
Me: "Don't want."
Her: "Why?"
Me: "Don't want means don't want, why ask?"

Me: "What you have..."
Her: "Your first time meh, dun know meh"
Me: "Yalor, how you know... I very innocent one..."

Be cheeky. Be thick-skinned. And if she sialan, be MORE sialan! :D

monster98
17-01-2007, 01:35 PM

哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。。 Nice Try......... Buay Tahan...... :D

seven11
17-01-2007, 02:06 PM

Bro this is the best part...haha

peatcock
17-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Bro sgjk, i have already posted on this place....I not so direct like u almost put out the full name of the centre.

My 1st visit to this place I saw 2 WL...but the WL that served me didnt have the same attitude as the WL that served u...she was generous in her compliments to me, and me too her too..swai ker...and me compliment her mei nee!!

I would say u lack a bit of tact when talking to the gals. Maybe lack of chemistry that day or she didnt had her meal yet, keke...

Your question should be "How do u FIND(E) Spore?" and not "Do u like Spore?" People come here to work whr got time to like Spore....wahlow, maybe u need some orientation on how to talk them.

But one things for sure, there are a few chio gals here and not forgetting young ones, ahemmm :D

evilspawnsss
17-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Why were you trying to chat up a WL you barely know? This is the price of being chee hong... :rolleyes:

But are a few alternative ways to handle it.

hhahaha bro power la...i will learn next time i go massage to turn down all service in this way

jeff_no
17-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Went to this place once. The gals and service wise is ok. But found the gals there sometime ask alot of money. Pay her the normal rate for FJ but she said that amount only for BJ and breast massage and cannot touch below. A bit siah by that and keep asking for another $50 for FJ. Of course die die not give in but still ok. I heard from another room, same thing keep asking for more money. Just my true experience there so hope it didn't offend anybody.

sgjk
17-01-2007, 04:54 PM
hey all bros......
I accept all ur comment, some is damn funny, well guess I was too pissed last night as I cheong down and was very expectant. however I been to better ones, I won't RTF...... ok, with this I will look out for better joint, and update u guess,hehe.....ciao

smlee
17-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Only you dislike. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. :D

cos you enjoy being screwed :p

joke hor

reuters
17-01-2007, 10:03 PM
cos you enjoy being screwed :p

joke hor

Screwed by you is it? smlee? :D

wavelet
17-01-2007, 10:14 PM
What a dumb question to ask. :rolleyes: Nobody likes Singapore. The place is absolute crap. Foreigners go there for the $$$$. Likes and dislikes don't come into the equation. :p

bro,

I couldn't have said it better myself....

hornyboy010
18-01-2007, 01:07 AM
yo bro..i jus went there last week...service good leh....the girl serving me kept giving me compliments...u seriously must have caught her on a bad day....and i only paid 80 for a FJ....so total damage is 110....that place can go....:D came out that day saw another 2 ladies...quite chio also...probably go again soon..heee

sgjk
19-01-2007, 12:05 AM
haha kns, i think i was too suay that night, come to think about it, i smell stinky that nite i went down as i rush down and was sweating, guess that was the reason, ok dun "screw" me liao i saw a real hot one that nite, and she knew i was staring at her that day, she gave me a CFM look!!!

I really wanna put my didi in her meimei soon, bua tahan.....

enzyme
19-01-2007, 06:26 PM
yo bro..i jus went there last week...service good leh....the girl serving me kept giving me compliments...u seriously must have caught her on a bad day....and i only paid 80 for a FJ....so total damage is 110....that place can go....:D came out that day saw another 2 ladies...quite chio also...probably go again soon..heee

earlier on when i went down, there was no service at all....
after i strip down,lay down with towel, the girl entered the room.
after some small talk she started touching here and there....and say...lets do it...."zhou ai ba"...i chin chai la since i guess her massage also cannot be of any good. so had a good fuk in standing doggie position(or watever its called) with her putting her hands on the wall to support...

i was thinking if that window was not blocked by a wooden board,the people in the car park would have seen me....as i was directly at the window.

her moans are soft, big breast(real), told me she had onli been here for 2 weeks(yeah rite).....after a few minute...i came....had a weakness for big breasts......

so its good fuk and goodbye $100 include entrance.....i feel jus like geylang FL like tat since there was no massage.....but not much complains..
rtf? no la...dun like to pay the entrance for no massage.

FORMS
23-01-2007, 11:19 AM
This place is crap. Thats why someone sabotage it and it is closed now.
If I were you, I would cross over to Beauty world ctr and you would have more choices.
Good luck next round.