PDA

View Full Version : Any bro here can help to verify "Serene"...tks

jit singapore
16-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi morning to all, sorry to ask for help in this forum :p

Received a sms from "serene" to offer me bj with $50. Ask her why got my no, she said one of the bro given to her?????? When I ask her her state, she told me to meet her 1st then I should know. Don't dare to meet her leh, cos don't know is it fake one or true one leh, may be is reporter from "wanbao" or "xingming" then kena take photo and publish then "si liao", hehe..... nowaday got alot of this type of cases.

Any bro try this "serene" b4, k share how true is she. And she is looker?
Her no is 81xxxx00, tks for sharing.

Sorry for my poor english.

steamer
16-01-2007, 09:27 AM

Received a sms from "serene" to offer me bj with $50. Ask her why got my no, she said one of the bro given to her?????? When I ask her her state, she told me to meet her 1st then I should know. Don't dare to meet her leh, cos don't know is it fake one or true one leh, may be is reporter from "wanbao" or "xingming" then kena take photo and publish then "si liao", hehe..... nowaday got alot of this type of cases.

be careful; make sure it is not the infamous 'sherine'. If it tis, avoid at all costs.do a search on sherine here n u will knw why.

jit singapore
16-01-2007, 11:15 AM
be careful; make sure it is not the infamous 'sherine'. If it tis, avoid at all costs.do a search on sherine here n u will knw why.

Tks bro steamer for ur advise....will do a search. :p

Regular^^
16-01-2007, 11:53 AM
wow. this morning i got a sms from this girl call "tricia" 915****1 ... her sms was "someone from a forum sammyboi de.Gave me this number.. so i sms u.." -_- eh.. someone tell me what to do? or know her?

Frankiestine
16-01-2007, 12:17 PM
first establish that it is really a charbor on the other end of the line...second set up a meeting to view goods...third arrive at least half an hour before appointment time to recce surrounding area for anything out of the ordinary..fourth, when see gal befitting description, dun approach immediately let her wait 10-15 mins more, observe her actions...if you think the coast is clear then proceed with caution..

eeemen
16-01-2007, 01:27 PM
first ...................... dun approach immediately let her wait 10-15 mins more, observe her actions...if you think the coast is clear then proceed with caution..

Excellent advise bro !! Newbies should take heed. Cheers.......:D

ProjectSawadee
16-01-2007, 01:38 PM
first establish that it is really a charbor on the other end of the line...second set up a meeting to view goods..., dun approach immediately let her wait 10-15 mins more, observe her actions...if you think the coast is clear then proceed with caution..

Wah Bro Frankiestine

You Ex CID? hahaha. would be an interesting and exciting encounter tot

Cheers
PS

Atrocious
16-01-2007, 01:45 PM
most important if they really got bro's number from someone in sbf. who is giving out bro's number from the forum? this is a serious matter if our details are just being passed out like this without our knowledge.

eeemen
16-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Bro Atrocious, a very good point indeed. The people that comes to mind, that will have access to lots of sbf members numbers would be okts? :confused:

ericgo18
16-01-2007, 02:21 PM
first establish that it is really a charbor on the other end of the line...second set up a meeting to view goods...third arrive at least half an hour before appointment time to recce surrounding area for anything out of the ordinary..fourth, when see gal befitting description, dun approach immediately let her wait 10-15 mins more, observe her actions...if you think the coast is clear then proceed with caution..

Wah bro u sound like u are doing a partisan link up in the military:)

Frankiestine
16-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Wah Bro Frankiestine

You Ex CID? hahaha. would be an interesting and exciting encounter tot

Cheers
PS
hahaha...no lah but just have to be very cautious when dealing with the unknown..

Frankiestine
16-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Wah bro u sound like u are doing a partisan link up in the military:)

huh no lah i army not join partition one lah..:D

Shiokday
16-01-2007, 02:32 PM
fourth, when see gal befitting description, dun approach immediately let her wait 10-15 mins more, observe her actions...if you think the coast is clear then proceed with caution..

sherlock holmes is back!!! :D

Frankiestine
16-01-2007, 02:39 PM
sherlock holmes is back!!! :D

oooh u stalker me ah???:eek:

Shiokday
16-01-2007, 03:00 PM
oooh u stalker me ah???:eek:

i maybe the assbandit student but me still like mei mei den monsters....:p

no no
16-01-2007, 03:06 PM
i maybe the assbandit student but me still like mei mei den monsters....:p

hi bro long time no c;)

Shiokday
16-01-2007, 03:37 PM
hi bro long time no c;)

Big Bro...how's the going? when u going to bring me to cheong again?

ur body got add anymore cartoons recently?:)

no no
16-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Big Bro...how's the going? when u going to bring me to cheong again?

ur body got add anymore cartoons recently?:)

going so so nia. cartoon ??? thinking of getting my princess name written in another lauauge.

no_faith
16-01-2007, 03:52 PM

:eek: the undisputed 'IT'

Shiokday
16-01-2007, 04:00 PM
going so so nia. cartoon ???

u removed the tatoos liao? tot you had many?:D

no no
16-01-2007, 04:01 PM
u removed the tatoos liao? tot you had many?:D

never remove but thinkin abt it

itsabt6x
16-01-2007, 04:05 PM
hi bro jit,

there's a serene i know of who has a similar no. that u've stated. do u know where she work, her age, race, etc...????

the 1 know (& tried) is a chn OL in her mid 20s. no looker but got nice slim bods. vry manja type but alittle to chatty for me....works around town area.

u may wanna check out yr serene & who knows, she may be a real gem. then u can share her wif us here.....:D

good luck!

jit singapore
16-01-2007, 04:40 PM
hi bro jit,

there's a serene i know of who has a similar no. that u've stated. do u know where she work, her age, race, etc...????

the 1 know (& tried) is a chn OL in her mid 20s. no looker but got nice slim bods. vry manja type but alittle to chatty for me....works around town area.

u may wanna check out yr serene & who knows, she may be a real gem. then u can share her wif us here.....:D

good luck!

Hi bro itsabt6x and all bros here,

Thank you....

I only knew she is a OL work at town area (may be same as your serene :p). How she look alike and age she never told me leh, that's why I scare leh.
Anyway, never mind loh. Thank you.

rocky73sg
13-03-2007, 08:28 AM
I got a contact from a brother in irc and her name is also Serene and her number is also 81xxxx00

I called up to check and she quoted me $100 for 1 shot. As she is working, so she couldn't talk too much (heard keyboard typing and mouse clicking sound in the background) She is 27yo.

Asked her if that night can or not, she said too tired so asked me to call another day... Wow, FL also got class...not bad sia... Maybe will call her again...

According to what you said, she may be providing $50 quickie (maybe lunch quickie)

Cheers!

PacWizard
13-03-2007, 09:49 AM
most important if they really got bro's number from someone in sbf. who is giving out bro's number from the forum? this is a serious matter if our details are just being passed out like this without our knowledge.

I am not surprise. The number may not be passed around. The gal or whoever it is might be reading this forum and those bros who exposed their numbers openly when asking for contacts are targeted.

Cheers ~

PacWizard