PDA

View Full Version : Monday Couple meet up!

Lonegnmn
17-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Hi SexyHi Sexy SG Couples!

The weekend never seems long enough and I would like to get out of th Monday blue by having a fun evening!

So I would like to propose an meet up with a nice couple where we can get to know each other and see if there is mutual interest in taking things further.

So allow me to introduce ourselves. So me and Jade are a couple in the sense that we share experiences which we are not able to within our existing social circle. So we don't go for dinners, movies, strolls, etc.. rather we help each other explore our inner desires and kinks. So it's very much a private, closed doors arrangement, where we are able to escape from the him drum of our everyday lives and slip into an alternate reality.

About us? She's mid 20s Chinese Singaporean. She runs an online business and writes. She has a taste for wine and women ;) and can be quite surprising when she is in her groove.

Me? Well, I'm a mixed sub continental Asian with Persian and North Indian roots. I grew up in the states and would like to think I am a gentle soul with a naughty disposition. I like a little bit of bdsm and can switch if tuned in the right way. I like my whisky and cigars. I'm not an Adonis but my looks have none the less managed to take me far in life ( as well as my personality:winkytongue: ) and have been told I look like Andy Garcia - just saying what I've heard :p. .

So in terms of logistics - given we are very closed doors we do not meet up in public. Typically we book a nice hotel room where we meet for drinks and activities.

We are planning to meet up this evening and would be more then happy if you guys can join us. I know this may not be ideal for you so perhaps we can meet at the lobby and then u guys can come up for drinks? We don't have any expectations and hence if you would like to leave or feel that it's not gonna work then no worries!

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Hamley
17-04-2017, 06:22 PM
so care to know location my friend. Thanks

Lonegnmn
17-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Sorry I didn't get you?

BlackBirdFly
18-04-2017, 07:28 AM
The name Jade rings a large bell tho. Does she happen yo be bespectacled? Lol

Lonegnmn
18-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Didn't manage to meet up with any couples yesterday so was wondering if there is any interest to meet up tonight? PM me for details pls

Speculator
18-04-2017, 11:34 AM
how about a watcher? and tml my girl is back.. i have booked hotel tml

water_boi
18-04-2017, 01:41 PM
"Jade" too ring a bell, let hope is the 1 i know.. hahaha..

i missed the boat, will PM you to arrange

RonMD
18-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Any watchers allowed? hehe

Lonegnmn
20-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Hey guys meeting jade again tonight - any couples interested in meeting up for a drink and seeing wheee things go? Drop me a PM to discuss further.