PDA

View Full Version : Waxed or Clean Shaved Cat 150

ahbengsony
13-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi Bros
Being out of touch with shaved or waxed cat 150 gals at GL .
Used to know Janet n Xiaojun from 1606 are clean waxed .
Any other cat 150 also clean waxed ? Care to share ?
Thks

Alfang
14-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Hi Bros
Being out of touch with shaved or waxed cat 150 gals at GL .
Used to know Janet n Xiaojun from 1606 are clean waxed .
Any other cat 150 also clean waxed ? Care to share ?
Thks

First camper. Looking for one too. :)

max_priest
14-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Xiao Ya @ 1856.

Blutengel
14-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Xiao Ya @ 1856.

How the xiao ya service

ejectjoy
14-04-2017, 06:01 PM
How the xiao ya service

When I had her before CNY, she was eager to please. Frenching, catbath, some GFE and good sex stamina. But no AR for me. Her pussy is kind of low. Better to raise with pillow below buttocks. Good for me but rank behind Mozi and Xuan Xuan (of the same house) in GFE and overall experience.

Blutengel
14-04-2017, 11:29 PM
When I had her before CNY, she was eager to please. Frenching, catbath, some GFE and good sex stamina. But no AR for me. Her pussy is kind of low. Better to raise with pillow below buttocks. Good for me but rank behind Mozi and Xuan Xuan (of the same house) in GFE and overall experience.

Thanks, bro

max_priest
15-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks, bro

She is certainly worth a shot based on her looks, her well-developed tits, pussy, physique and excellent attitude. Not many of such material left in GL these days. She will be ending her 2-year tour de GL soon. ;)

Garfoo
15-04-2017, 05:39 PM
She is certainly worth a shot based on her looks, her well-developed tits, pussy, physique and excellent attitude. Not many of such material left in GL these days. She will be ending her 2-year tour de GL soon. ;)

Hi Bro MP, will she adopt the ORD mood? I experienced a few WLs who were good until their last 2 or 3 months except a few like Xiao Bei. Missed her.

max_priest
15-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Hi Bro MP, will she adopt the ORD mood? I experienced a few WLs who were good until their last 2 or 3 months except a few like Xiao Bei. Missed her.

Hi bro Garfoo, I can assure u that certainly not for this one as she doesn't have the GL diva attitude since day one. ;)

Garfoo
15-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Hi bro Garfoo, I can assure u that certainly not for this one as she doesn't have the GL diva attitude since day one. ;)

Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).

ejectjoy
16-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).

I agree with MP you can try Xiao Ya. (Not one with stuck up attitude).

Jia Fei will work hard for the money. She intends to save enough to buy a house for herself. I felt concern for her at times, thinking her thinner body frame cannot withstand too many long hard bonks. Jia Fei remains the top tall (i.e. above 1.65m) WL in GL for me :)

tonchs
16-04-2017, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=Garfoo;15838674]Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).[/QUO
Better don't try xiao ya if u think yr $150 is very big. I her regular n she is on ORD mood now n will just care less about her service for anyone n will just SOP on her job. Maybe just special srv for her regular only hor.

Garfoo
16-04-2017, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=Garfoo;15838674]Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).[/QUO
Better don't try xiao ya if u think yr $150 is very big. I her regular n she is on ORD mood now n will just care less about her service for anyone n will just SOP on her job. Maybe just special srv for her regular only hor.

Don't consider my $150 very big leh. Looking at it, it is not, considering what the WL had to put up with from some customers.

stan12345
16-04-2017, 10:04 AM
She is the only WL in the house but i still manage to call her from other house.
Think business really not busy nowaday..lol
She has been around quite some time and only offered SOP service.

ADLO
27-04-2017, 06:11 AM
Interesting thread. Thanks TS

Alfang
15-05-2017, 03:32 PM

I second that

lopher
18-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Any new updates for shaved pussy?

Alfang
01-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Any new updates for shaved pussy?

Not much update

Botakhead
02-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Not much update

Upz you, have a nice day.